Are Angels God? Fallen Angels? Number Of Angels? Angels As Stars?

Albert Saint David

Oct 8, 2001, 1:56:49 PM10/8/01
The writers of the Bible often used symbolism to get
their ideas across. Regarding the subject of angels,
the word "Stars," was used quite frequently to
symbolize angels.

For example, we read in Revelation:

Revelation 1:20

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand,
and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of
the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are
the seven churches.

Regarding the subject of fallen angels, something that some
new agers don't like to address, we read in Revelation:

Revelation 12:3-4

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great
red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns
upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did
cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which
was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it
was born.

Revelation 12:7-9

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against
the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil,
and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the
earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Regarding the question of whether or not angels actually are God
Himself, this next verse in Revelation is very clear that angels
are around the throne, praising God, and are not actually
God Himself.

Revelation 5:11-12

11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about
the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them
was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to
receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour,
and glory, and blessing.

This idea that the Lamb, Jesus was slain, should end any notion
that angels are God. That is a mistake that some new agers make.
Angels are created spirit beings, none of which could be slain.

If you do the math, the number of angels around the throne numbers
about: 100,000,000. One third that fell would number 33,000,000.
Therefore, there are many more fallen angels than you might suspect.

In conclusion, from this we may learn that the word "Stars,"
was used to represent angels.

That angels fell after a war in Heaven with archangel, Michael.

That angels are not God himself, but actually are
a separate creation.

And lastly, that angels number in the millions.

The Bible can be useful as a learning tool,
when we don't change things to suit our personal
biases, and new age beliefs.

God himself told me this. LOL

Love,

Albert Saint David
Angel Expert

Saint

Oct 8, 2001, 6:23:59 PM10/8/01
The Bible is not the only authoritative text on angels. Also stars are not,
in and of themselves, angels, as we can see by scientific discovery. This
would make the Bible wrong. Stars are not taken down out of the sky by
dragon's tails. Stars do not sing to God. (Well maybe some diva-stars down
here do!) These are SYMBOLIC references. And symbology tells us absolutely
nothing about the reality of angels.

Also the various "visions" described of God's "Throne" (or "chariot) and
angels singing and flying about with wings and four faces and etc. must also
be taken as symbolic references only. They are from "visions" had by men.
(Revelations itself is one long vision or dream.). They are not visions
described *by God* about God or His nature or Truth. They are symbology only
and in need of competent interpretation.

Like dreams, visions can be interpreted many ways. These are not scientific
based realities. They are poetic forms. They are art. And should be applied
to one's life as such.

Rev. David St. Albans, Angel Wrangler.

Please stop cross-posting! It is bad netiquette.

"Albert Saint David" <albertsa...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

TomandSuny

Oct 13, 2001, 12:23:56 AM10/13/01
>Subject: Re: Are Angels God? Fallen Angels? Number Of Angels? Angels As
>Stars?
>From: "Saint" whispe...@msn.com
>Date: 10/8/01

>The Bible is not the only authoritative text on angels.

That depends on your frame of reference toward spiritual things. A Biblical
reference is sufficient enough for many people.

>Also stars are not,
>in and of themselves, angels, as we can see by scientific discovery. This
>would make the Bible wrong.

Of course not. The Bible never said that physical stars are angels.

>These are SYMBOLIC references. And symbology tells us absolutely
>nothing about the reality of angels.

The symbology used in the Bible is a consistent symbology, with clear meanings
interspersed with analogies. Also, this type of writing style was the common
mode of expression in the ancient languages of the middle east. Alot can be
gained from these writings about angels.

>Also the various "visions" described of God's "Throne" (or "chariot)

This is a misquote and wrongful interpretation. The word Throne is exactly what
it means- a seat for a monarch.

>They are from "visions" had by men.

Yes, and visions were a consistent way in which God spoke to the prophets as
well as some Godly people today.

>They are not visions
>described *by God* about God or His nature or Truth.

Yes, they are.

>Like dreams, visions can be interpreted many ways. These are not scientific
>based realities.

By reading the context surrounding Scripture, the visions are always explained
in real terms that are understandable. They do not need to be scientifically
proven.

>They are poetic forms. They are art. And should be applied
>to one's life as such.

ON the contrary, they are explained clearly an drepresent absolute Truth from
God. Much of the visions are prophecies which are being fulfilled as we speak
today.

<*)))))><

Saint

Oct 14, 2001, 12:03:01 AM10/14/01

> >Subject: Re: Are Angels God? Fallen Angels? Number Of Angels? Angels As
> >Stars?
> >From: "Saint" whispe...@msn.com
> >Date: 10/8/01
>
> >The Bible is not the only authoritative text on angels.
>
> That depends on your frame of reference toward spiritual things. A
Biblical
> reference is sufficient enough for many people.

No it doesn't. The Bible is not the only authoritative text on anything. It
was written at the exact same time as the Books of Jasher, Enoch, Noah and
many, many other books which speak of angels, hell, religious virtues, etc.
etc. The Bible or five books of Moses were supported by King Josiah and most
likely, written at his behest. Most modern scholars now believe these five
books to be a series of myths. So there are just as many "mythic texts"
which talk about spirituality and angels. However older books from different
cultures also speak of angels. And these books can be held to be just as
authoritative. Again, you "wish" the Bible to be the only book worth reading
on religious subjects. However that is YOUR POV. Not everyone elses, and
especially not scholars. We are not worried about God sending us to hell for
asking about or finding the TRUTH. The TRUTH is their is no Bible extent
from before the time of the Dead Sea Scrolls. These contain the oldest
written Bible stories. There are many, many older manuscripts from other
cultures that speak of angels, demi-gods, divine messengers and divine
oracles. Why are they not real whereas somehow the Bible is? Because people
like you want to force the issue beyond the truth of scholarship.

> >Also stars are not,
> >in and of themselves, angels, as we can see by scientific discovery. This
> >would make the Bible wrong.
>
> Of course not. The Bible never said that physical stars are angels.

Excuse me. But I was talking to Boggle. And he made the claim that the Bible
calls the angels stars. They are not. So if, in his pov the angels are
called stars in the Bible, this would make the Bible wrong.

> >These are SYMBOLIC references. And symbology tells us absolutely
> >nothing about the reality of angels.
>
> The symbology used in the Bible is a consistent symbology, with clear
meanings
> interspersed with analogies.

That is a stupid view point. No one has EVER been able to clearly interpret
the Bible's symbology. Otherwise there would be a definitive book on the
subject, instead of several thousands of books, non of which is definitive.
And every Christian sect and cult and "solo-translator" like yourself,
thinks they have the true answer to all the Bible's symbology. This is
laughable. You are, as usual, talking through your hat. And in a few days,
after you make that clear to everyone, you will go away again, thinking you
have won some sort of debate. Clearly however you are wrong. There is no
clear cut definition of any of the Bible's symbols. And since it was not
written down until well after the Babylonian Captivity of Judea, there is
absolutely no proof that any of the stories of angels, God, stars, the
Devil, etc, are true at all. They may be myths. And it would be a wise
debater who would at least give a nod of agreement to that possibility. But
no, you always come from the Bible is the Infallible Word of God POV.

> Also, this type of writing style was the common
> mode of expression in the ancient languages of the middle east. Alot can
be
> gained from these writings about angels.

You do not know the first thing about the mode of writing in the Middle
East. How do I know this? Your studies show absolutely no understanding of
where Hebrew was first generated and used as a language and how your high
and mighty Biblical myths were almost exactly the same as many other Middle
Eastern Myths. And how much of Jesus teachings were already extent in his
own land and much of which came from India and Persia.

Almost nothing can be gained as "knowledge of angels" from the Bible itself,
as the Biblical references are scanty, unverified by other references and
historically so far apart as to be almost completely "stand alone" myths in
and of themselves. For instance the references in the New Testament to
angels has almost no correlation to any known stories about angels in the
Old Testament.

I love it when you try to be scholarly and fall flat.

> >Also the various "visions" described of God's "Throne" (or "chariot)
>
> This is a misquote and wrongful interpretation. The word Throne is exactly
what
> it means- a seat for a monarch.

No it isn't. God is often seen by prophets as being either on a throne or a
chariot at any given time. Sometimes the throne is literally ON a chariot.
And Chariots are often mentioned at times in the OT when the actual chariot
was not invented yet. Proving the books were written later. Which proves the
reference itself is a mere myth.

> >They are from "visions" had by men.
>
> Yes, and visions were a consistent way in which God spoke to the prophets
as
> well as some Godly people today.

Only according you your very sloppy research. And where are these records of
people being spoken too today??? A bunch of silly "Thees, thous and thys"
slipped into somebody's fake patriarchal, psuedo-Jewish declarations of
"prophecy?" Please I'd love to see one prophecy delivered by any divinity or
supposed divinely inspired Christian or Jewish prophet that actually has
come true in the past century. Even the Jews knew the time of the Prophets
was at an end when the Temple was destroyed by the Romans. The Christians
also believed this to be true after the Apostles had died away. I have given
more accurate prophecies here than anyone else, and all you people do is
laugh and deride me...But what if I a, right and you are all wrong? They
laughed at Isaiah and bears ate them! Haha!

> >They are not visions
> >described *by God* about God or His nature or Truth.
>
> Yes, they are.

No, they are not. They are visions DESCRIBED BY MEN, in pen and ink on
animal skins and retold to OTHER MEN. Not one ink-stain in the bunch can be
said or verified by any means to be divinely ordained or written. When God
speaks to men, they filter everything they hear, culturally, geographically,
environmentally. The words written were written specifically for those
people in their times to hear. Not for us. If I heard one prophecy in the
Bible even hint at such things as automobiles, jet planes, super
ocean-liners or even the discovery of anti-biotics, I would believe the
Bible was the Word of God explicity. As it is every prophecy is symbolically
vague and easily applied to anything. "Wars and rumors of wars?" When has
this NOT been the case? Floods, fires and famines? the take over of
countries by other kings, etc. etc. Regular grist for the prophecy mill. How
about electric light? How about the toaster oven? How about estrogen and
homromes being discovered? No. All we hear about is hell, death, war,
starvation, plague and fear, fires and devils and evil men. As if any
prophet worth his or her salt couldn't come up with all these things? George
Orwell was more of a Prophet. So was Jules Verne, than any Biblical prophet.

> >Like dreams, visions can be interpreted many ways. These are not
scientific
> >based realities.
>
> By reading the context surrounding Scripture, the visions are always
explained
> in real terms that are understandable. They do not need to be
scientifically
> proven.

Yes, as a matter of fact they do. Science is what gives us an idea of what
is workable and true and what is not. No one can prove any context in the
surrounding text that is verifiable as absolute truth. Science looks for
truth. Not for context. You are just molly-coddling the "Believers,"
Preaching to the Choir. Standing up for your Good Book, no matter what the
cost to truth.

> >They are poetic forms. They are art. And should be applied
> >to one's life as such.
>
> ON the contrary, they are explained clearly and represent absolute Truth
from
> God.

Prove this theory is correct without using the Bible itself. And I'll join
your little cult of brave Bible Thumpers. You only BELIEVE these things
represent the Truth of God. And your belief is not substance enough to base
my own faith on.

> Much of the visions are prophecies which are being fulfilled as we speak
> today.

Sure, like tell me who Gog and Magog are? Who is the High Priest who bears
the Urim and Thummim? Where are the Four Horseman? When is Jesus coming in
clouds? You just think these prophecies are being fulfilled. Which ones?
Prove your points. Not to me, prove them to your own satisfaction here
on-line so we can see how you came to a justifiable conclusion. Don't just
sit here and argue with me. Make your points valid by bringing some real
"hits-home" prophetic stuff. I watch these idiots on the Christian shows all
the time trying vainly to make Russia into Magog and China into God or
vice-versa, when they don't even know what those words represented in the
first place! They've been doing this since I was a kid. And yet they
couldn't predict the fall of the Soviet Union, or the Sinking of the Titanic
or the Fall of Rome or the Split of the Church into Protestant and Catholic,
or the Crusades or any other thing. Their supposed ability to translate and
interpret prophecies have fallen apart at every step. They have to revamp
their interpretations on a daily basis to keep up with REALITY. And as I
said, George Orwell was more a prophet then Oral Roberts or David Koresh.
))))
> ((((
> <+)))))>< (After three days, fish and guests, stink.)

gaffo

Oct 14, 2001, 1:07:28 AM10/14/01

"Saint" <whispe...@msn.com> wrote in message

> I have given
> more accurate prophecies here than anyone else, and all you people do is
> laugh and deride me..

Hi Saint - I've posted a few times here. I'd like to hear about some of your
prophecies - I won't deride, just curious. I'm an athiest, and don't care
what other beleive or not (live and let live). I like history and bible
history.

>They
> laughed at Isaiah and bears ate them! Haha!

Wow - what the story with the bears?

>George
> Orwell was more of a Prophet. So was Jules Verne, than any Biblical
prophet.

So true!!! and esp. H.G.Wells. Even some other visionaries are worthy,
Azimov, Hienlien(sp), Bradbury etc..

>And as I
> said, George Orwell was more a prophet then Oral Roberts or David Koresh.

Totally ;-)

--
An unjust king asked a devotee what kind of worship is best? He replied:
'For thee the best is to sleep one half of the day so as not to injure the

I saw a tyrant sleeping half the day.
I said: 'This confusion, if sleep removes it, so much the better;
But he whose sleep is better than his wakefulness
Is better dead than leading such a bad life.'

Saint

Oct 14, 2001, 4:46:11 PM10/14/01
Dear Gaffo,

> > I have given
> > more accurate prophecies here than anyone else, and all you people do is
> > laugh and deride me..

When, back in 1998 everyone was professing the doom and gloom of the great
prophet Nostrodamus who said in the Year 1999 and seven months a great and
terrible king would come from the skies. Almost everyone was seriously
prophesying a comet or asteroid strike. My angels told me in no uncertain
terms, nothing like that would happen, not in July, August or Sept. I
prophesied by their words. And sure as anything, nothing happened. I also
prophecied the Y-2k bug was basically a hoax and would not occur. That's a
big #2 for me! I also prophecied that Jesus would NOT appear at the
Milennium neither the one slated for Jan. 1, 2000 nor the one scientists
said was true, Jan. 1, 2001. And guess what? He didn't appear. That's three
biggies for me. Zip for Nostrodamus and null for anyone else on this silly
NG. (And there were a whole bunch of doom and gloomers back then.)

> Hi Saint - I've posted a few times here. I'd like to hear about some of
your
> prophecies - I won't deride, just curious. I'm an athiest, and don't care

> what others beleive or not (live and let live). I like history and bible
> history.

Me too. I just try to keep it in perspective.

> >They
> > laughed at Isaiah and bears ate them! Haha!
> >

> Wow - what the story with the bears?

Some children in his village berated Isaiah for being a bald headed old man.
So God, in His infinite sense of justice, had bears come down from the hills
to eat the kids! I'll try to locate the story. It might have been some other
prophet. I guess the gist of the story is this: Watch out who you make fun
of. You never know where God is hiding his bears!

David St. Albans.

Saint David

Oct 14, 2001, 8:09:47 PM10/14/01
Gaffo,

Sorry I was wrong about it being the Prophet Isaiah, it was actually
Elijah who can be found in Second Kings:

22 And the waters were healed until this day, according to the saying
of
Elisha which he spoke.
23 And he went up from there to Beth-El; and as he was going up by
the way,
there came out little children from the city, and mocked him, and said
him, Go up, you bald head; go up, you bald head.
24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the
name of
the Lord. And there came out two female bears from the wood, and tore
forty
two children of them.
25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned
Samaria.

This is from Tirza, who did the research. She wondered what the heck
this guy's problem had been. My feeling is that he cursed the kids who
made fun of him and the bears were just a coincidental thing, driven
to hunger by the drought that he had healed, the bears probably just
got a little carried away. Since there is no connection really between
the bears and Elijah. Then again, in a world without Rogaine, perhaps
the old man was a bit more vain than we tend to understand these days.
Elijah could be a son of a bitch though, he destroyed all the priests
of Baal and brought fire from heaven down on an officer of the
Israelite king and fifty of his men! For all these deeds, God took
Elijah up in a whirlwind and he was never seen again.

David St. Albans

Big Hair Televangelist

Oct 14, 2001, 8:30:02 PM10/14/01
These are the sorriest "prophecies," I have ever read.
You simply said that other people's predictions would
not occur, on the dates given.

Please provide 10 of your most accurate predictions,
that actually came true.

Regards,

Jake

Brother Butterball

Oct 15, 2001, 4:49:21 PM10/15/01
I am a scientific skeptic.

I would like to read several of David St. Alban's
prophecies that have come true.

My bet is that he will not post these.

Cordially,

Brother Billy Butterball/Clint West

hy

Oct 15, 2001, 7:08:22 PM10/15/01
Brother Butterball wrote:

> I am a scientific skeptic.
>
> I would like to read several of David St. Alban's
> prophecies that have come true.

I thought St. Alban's was a girl? Who am I thinking about then? I
can't find anything on the net of who I am thinking about.. The one
that everyone cuts up to have little bits of, and she doesn't
rot..etc?

gaffo

Oct 15, 2001, 10:28:57 PM10/15/01

> Dear Gaffo,
>
> > > I have given
> > > more accurate prophecies here than anyone else, and all you people do
is
> > > laugh and deride me..
>
> When, back in 1998 everyone was professing the doom and gloom of the great
> prophet Nostrodamus who said in the Year 1999 and seven months a great and
> terrible king would come from the skies. Almost everyone was seriously
> prophesying a comet or asteroid strike. My angels told me in no uncertain
> terms, nothing like that would happen, not in July, August or Sept. I
> prophesied by their words. And sure as anything, nothing happened. I also
> prophecied the Y-2k bug was basically a hoax and would not occur. That's a
> big #2 for me! I also prophecied that Jesus would NOT appear at the
> Milennium neither the one slated for Jan. 1, 2000 nor the one scientists
> said was true, Jan. 1, 2001. And guess what? He didn't appear. That's
three
> biggies for me. Zip for Nostrodamus and null for anyone else on this silly
> NG. (And there were a whole bunch of doom and gloomers back then.)

Thats cool ;-)

> > >They
> > > laughed at Isaiah and bears ate them! Haha!
> > >

> > Wow - what the story with the bears?
>
> Some children in his village berated Isaiah for being a bald headed old
man.
> So God, in His infinite sense of justice, had bears come down from the
hills
> to eat the kids! I'll try to locate the story. It might have been some
other
> prophet. I guess the gist of the story is this: Watch out who you make fun
> of. You never know where God is hiding his bears!

LOL!!!!!!!!!

gaffo

Oct 15, 2001, 10:39:10 PM10/15/01

"Saint David" <whispe...@msn.com> wrote in message

ELIJAH - YES!! I should ahve known! the bloodiest chapers dealt with him.
He's "the man!" - don't mess with that dude! He was a mean SOB too - short
tempered (alot like David). God sure liked those jerks. ;-( Elisha was a
good guy though, not mean like his mentor.

Chapters like those make for God FEARing folks - for good reason!! too ;-).
42 kids LOL!! ;-). what a jerk! ;-(. Maybe Elijah should have "turned the
other cheek" ;-).

David R.

Oct 15, 2001, 11:53:33 PM10/15/01
Hi, Gaffo and Saint:

> > Sorry I was wrong about it being the Prophet Isaiah, it was actually
> > Elijah who can be found in Second Kings:

No, that was Elisha, who came after Elijah. It's really easy to get these
two confused, because their names are so similar, and they did many of the
same miracles - multiplying food, raising the dead, healing the sick, kind
of like Jesus in the NT. Just before Elijah ascended into heaven, Elisha
asked for a double portion of Elijah's power, which he received.

> > 22 And the waters were healed until this day, according to the saying
> > of
> > Elisha which he spoke.
> > 23 And he went up from there to Beth-El; and as he was going up by
> > the way,
> > there came out little children from the city, and mocked him, and said
> > him, Go up, you bald head; go up, you bald head.

They said, "Go up", meaning that Elisha should go up in a chariot just like
Elijah. Or was it a whirlwind. I can't keep my miracles straight.

Maybe this is where we get the expression, "Grin and bear it"? Except
Elisha apparently didn't have much of a sense of humor. If I told him,
"Hair today, gone tomorrow", I might not be able to bear his anger...

A couple of thoughts, though. First, the word for "children" is na'ar,
which could be anyone from a baby on up to a nearly-grown man. We don't
really know quite how old these kids were, but they might have been "old
enough to know better".

Second, those bears tore 42 of these kids. Even if that were all of them,
that's quite a crowd to be taunting someone. There might have been many
more of them harrassing Elisha. It may well have been that they were about
to mob this guy, and he did it in self-defense. Or he might have been
having a bad hair day - no, I guess that wouldn't work if he was bald. But
if I were being taunted by no less than 42 (and maybe lots more) "kids", who
might well have been teenagers, I might have sicced a few bears on them
myself.

Be well and in good spirits.

David R.

Quant_OM

Oct 16, 2001, 12:57:48 AM10/16/01

"hy" <hybi...@home.com> wrote in message news:3BCB6C92...@home.com...

The Kings Daughter?

gaffo

Oct 16, 2001, 2:49:04 AM10/16/01

"David R." <dav...@att.net> wrote in message

hey, your right, that WAS Elisha - and he was not short tempered like his
mentor. I'm a little surprised! Hey that reference you made about "go up" -
your right there to!! I was thinking they meant "climb the hill Elisha to
the temple" - but no!! your right, they are refering to his mentor being
taken by the chariot of fire inot heaven!!. Cool. Ya you might be right
about the mob thing too. Thank for the insight.

Guess killing those 500? Ball priests wore old Elijah out too much ;-)
showed them who's boss though! ;-)

Oh about the doubling of the powers - might be right again, Elisha (with
God's help we assume) resurected that young boy also.

hy

Oct 16, 2001, 3:25:51 AM10/16/01

hmm.. maybe I really don't remember.

Quant_OM

Oct 16, 2001, 6:30:18 AM10/16/01
The storys been changed. The King stays single so he
can get all the pussy. No rules. I hate all of you. Chose
your wisdom wisely "white" witch. Men don't have souls
you stoled them. This they don't teach in G.D.,guess how
I found out? Play another for a fool. Thanks for the
Great Grand Mother bit,found it kinda cute. But you aren't
genuine enough for me to trust. 8 billion verse me and I'll
win. Say I won't.

Saint

Oct 16, 2001, 2:22:40 PM10/16/01
Dear Turkey,

(That's what a Butterball is, isn't it? A big turkey?)

I already posted my prophecies here several times. Here they are again, but
you will have to cross-post them yourself. I won't do it.

#1. It was claimed by many here, including the SuperDivinity Shiva that
according to Nostrodamus in the year 1999 and seven months (July) the world
would be hit by a meteor or comet or asteroid. (Terror from the sky.

I prophesied that no such thing would happen, neither in July, nor August,
nor September. This came directly from my Angels. And they were correct. Not
me. A prophet is someone who hears from God (or in the Bible, also the
Angels of God) and correctly repeats what he heard. Score one brownie point
here.

#2. Many people all over the world believed that on January1st, 2000 a thing
(now only vaguely remembered...) called Y-2K would savage every computer in
the world causing global economic collapse and chaos.

I correctly prophesied that no such thing would occur. That computers cannot
"think" and most of them would simply go on their merry way. Which they did.
There were two or three local glitches. But in the end the entire thing was
a budgetary nightmare only to those who paid for reams of new codes to
protect their data. A few programmers got rich. But then they all lost their
money when tech stocks hit bottom last year. Too sad. Score another brownie
point here. The Angels were again correct. (Because THAT is where I get my
info-Butterball Turkey Breast.)

#3. Millions of people feared that on the Millennium (either Jan. 1st 200 or
Jan. 1st, 2001 depending on which scientists or religionists you listened
too), that Jesus would come back in the clouds of glory and/or the
Apocalypse would begin.

As I have said before the Apocalypse (Meaning: A secret shall be revealed),
began in the late 1800's and has continued apace without people even knowing
it! I correctly prophesied nothing bad would happen on either of those
dates, and in fact, nothing bad did happen. And there was not even a hint of
Jesus. (Whom, we might add, said: "No man shall know the time of my
coming.") So once again the Angels were correct. Thank Ghod!

We now return you to the "Billy Butterball Hour of False Prophecy Show!"
Already in progress! And don't forget to watch "Big Bertha's St. Albans
Bashing Hour of Power!" on these local networks.

David St. Albans

Saint

Oct 16, 2001, 2:28:10 PM10/16/01
Dear Hy.

I am all man. And I apologize for Butter Ball's lack of netiquette. I cannot
abide cross-posters.

David St. Albans (All that and a bag of Skeptical Chips.)

Saint

Oct 16, 2001, 2:30:45 PM10/16/01
Geezus, Butterball,

You really know how to pick them! This guy makes absolutely no sense
whatsoever. You may all go back to alt.wherever the hell it is you are
from...alt.religion.angels has enough of its own nabobs.

Sally Stovepipe (copyrighted!)

"Quant_OM" <nex...@gulftel.com> wrote in message

Saint

Oct 16, 2001, 2:56:37 PM10/16/01

David R. and Gaffo,
Elisha...Tirza said it was Elisha but I read in my "Good News Bible" and it
seemed to say Elijah was the one with the bears. Awfully confusing. But I
see you are correct, it was Elisha and the bears.

What prophet it a man to lose his hair and gain a whole mountain full of
bears? Yea, I say unto thee and verily that it would be better for such a
man to have Rogaine poured over his head and to be dipped in the sea of
Minoxidil, then to call down curses on children which they cannot bear.

Anyway, prophets can be very mean, can't they? So all this talk people fetch
to this NG about how everyone who "deals with angels" or "speaks with
angels" is supposed to be meek and mild and self-sacrificing and never
offensive, is really, Biblically speaking, a Holy Crock. Prophets (also
referred to as Mal'akhs, (emissaries of God, as are Angels) can be rubbed
the wrong way easily. They can even howl at God and deny him (as did Jonah)
and they can be forced to eat shit, or live in rubbish by God and look like
bald headed old fools, but then, if you cross them, well, then you had
better watch out.

Long ago I told certain people here not to call out epithets against the
angels I spoke with.(Like calling them Anus...) Not for my sake, but for
theirs. There is a whole list right now of people who are gone who did not
heed that warning. I lay no claim in having done anything but asking Ghod to
get these people off my back. They are off my back. Does that mean my angels
are more real or more true? Are they "biblical" in their might and cursings?
Who is to say?

All I know is that I make it a policy to never dis people's gods, djinnis or
angels...the poster's misdeeds and bad words, yes. I think it is safe to
curse bad deeds and bad intent wherever we find it. But I hold the line at
cursing people's divinities or divine messengers. I do not like bears.

David St. Albans

Big Hair Televangelist

Oct 16, 2001, 3:52:43 PM10/16/01
Dear Clueless in Seattle,

I thought that you might have made some prophecies
that were original to you.

Here you are just saying that others prophecies
would not come true.

Anyone can do what you did.
Watch.

Prophecy: The world will not end this month.

That's easy.

Let's see you predict something that will happen.

Let's see how accurate those angels of yours are.
You said you talk to them regularly.

Kind Regards,

Jake Kebobshaw

hy

Oct 16, 2001, 8:02:54 PM10/16/01

I never saw the connection before, but boy do you ever sound like you
have caught chive mynde.

Nerd Gerl

Oct 16, 2001, 8:24:33 PM10/16/01
Maybe he doesn't know what a prophecy is. And that's why he is unable
to give you one.

============================
Portfolio of Naked Angels
http://www.rcip.com/nerdgerl
"Welcome To Heaven"

hy

Oct 16, 2001, 10:06:51 PM10/16/01
Saint wrote:

> Dear Hy.
>
> I am all man. And I apologize for Butter Ball's lack of netiquette. I cannot
> abide cross-posters.

OOOh, no, I wasn't talking about anyone that was actually living right
now... I was talking about someone from history.

Saint David

Oct 17, 2001, 2:43:22 PM10/17/01
Dear, dear BOGGLE,
The point was, did I make prophecies and did they come true? Yes. And
denial of false prophecies is prophetic enough. I won't list ten
prophecies for you until you give me your real name. BTW I was
watching "Forrest Gump" the other night and saw no mention of anyone
being "Tom Hank's Ping-Pong hand double." I think you were lying about
that. It looked to me like all of his ping-pong stunts were digitally
mastered. In other words all someone has to do is have Tom wave the
paddles, and insert the ball in where they like.

Enough is enough, Boggle. You have been lying about me and trying to
make me look bad for four years. To whom? And for what purpose? I did
as I was asked. Now you do as you are asked. You leave off posting to
or about me. And you stop using your stupid version of my name,
"Albert St. David" and please for the love of Mike, stop calling
yourself an angel scholar, you are nothing of the sort. You are a
permanent troll and a professional hustler. That's all. So stuff it up
your tender little wannbe arse and then sit on it and rotate.

Goodbye to ye. I'll no be answerin' anymore o' yer wild troll calls.
I'm twice the mother-lovin' prophet you'll ever be, boy'o! Yer a
simple minded coward of the county and should be sittin' on a stone
wall countin' yer bits o' twine and wearing a cocked paper-hat.

Adieu.

Saint David, Saint of Kool!

T. E.

Oct 17, 2001, 2:56:48 PM10/17/01
Saint David wrote:

> So stuff it up your tender little wannbe arse and
> then sit on it and rotate.

I think it would have been more interesting had the
above line been, "Thus sayeth the Lord, `Stuff it up

your tender little wannbe arse and then sit on it and

rotate.'"

B Kildow

Oct 17, 2001, 5:40:15 PM10/17/01

In my "Big Book O' Saints," the only St. Alban I can find is the patron
of refugees. The first martyr of Britain, who was a Roman soldier
beheaded in 305 for harboring and then impersonating a fugitive priest.
Upon his death, the headsman's eyes popped out (Hey! Don't blame me for
the violent content--I'm not making this stuff up). He is traditionally
depicted with his head in a holly-bush. Why? I have absolutely no
idea, but it does leave things open for some interesting speculation...

BK

Big Hair Televangelist

Oct 17, 2001, 9:22:47 PM10/17/01
Dear Clueless in Seattle,

I have a paycheck from Axium, showing my name,
and the Forrest Gump project. That's all the proof
I need. And, the money went into my bank.

Denial of other people's prophecies is not being
prophetic. You are not a prophet. And, your
angels-demons are retarded dogs.

May Hail Stan! rebuke you, and them.

My angel knowledge speaks for itself,
through my posts, and the people that
I have helped.

By the way, fuck off, and don't let those
doors hit you in the ass, on your way out.

Kind Regards,

Jake Kebobshaw

gaffo

Oct 17, 2001, 10:32:35 PM10/17/01

> Hi, Gaffo:
>
> <Major Snip>

> > Oh about the doubling of the powers - might be right again, Elisha (with
> > God's help we assume) resurected that young boy also.
> >
> I read that stuff last night - 2 Kings, basically. After Elisha died and
> was in his grave, some men were burying a deceased friend. They saw an
> army coming, so they tossed their buddy into Elisha's grave, instead of
> finishing the one they were supposed to dig. Well, when their buddy
> touched Elisha's bones, he (the buddy, not Elisha) was brought back to
> life. So Elisha somehow managed to raise the dead posthumously. Kind of
> makes you wonder why it didn't work on himself.
>
> It's all very confusing, and I don't always see the point of these
stories,
> but it does make for interesting conversations sometimes.

> Be well and in good spirits.
>
> David R.

I think (been awhile) Elijah was fed by ravens too!! weird stuff alright. I
didn't know about the "bones" thing - cool ;-).

you've got the whole mystic of Elijah-no John the Baptist - no Elijah -
etc... all that reincarnation/incarnation stuff. The Jews supposedly set
aside an empty chair (during some holiday - not sure which one - forgot) for
Elijah, just in case he returns ;-). Seeing that he was dead for nearly 400
years before anyone wrote down his story (although I think some older stuff
(older than the Torah) got destroyed when the first Temple was leveled), he
must have been quite a character ;-). Same goes for Elisha of course ;-)

David R.

Oct 18, 2001, 8:05:59 AM10/18/01
Hi, Gaffo:

<snip>

> I think (been awhile) Elijah was fed by ravens too!! weird stuff alright.
> didn't know about the "bones" thing - cool ;-).
>
> you've got the whole mystic of Elijah-no John the Baptist - no Elijah -
> etc... all that reincarnation/incarnation stuff. The Jews supposedly set
> aside an empty chair (during some holiday - not sure which one - forgot)
for
> Elijah, just in case he returns ;-).

Right - it's Passover. We pour a cup of wine for Elijah, and someone goes
to the door to look to see whether Elijah is coming. This will be the
beginning of the Messianic era.

Seeing that he was dead for nearly 400
> years before anyone wrote down his story (although I think some older
stuff
> (older than the Torah) got destroyed when the first Temple was leveled),
he
> must have been quite a character ;-). Same goes for Elisha of course ;-)

Saint

Oct 18, 2001, 12:35:57 PM10/18/01
Dear T. E.

Please feel free to add subtext like this to any letter to Boggle you
desire. Although I think hearing from "The Lord" Wouldn't do a thing to stop
him trolling. As he already believes he is "The Lord" of Cyber Space.

David St. Albans

"T. E." <teps...@agere.com> wrote in message

gaffo

Oct 18, 2001, 9:12:24 PM10/18/01

> Hi, Gaffo:
>

> <snip>
> > I think (been awhile) Elijah was fed by ravens too!! weird stuff
alright.
> > didn't know about the "bones" thing - cool ;-).
> >
> > you've got the whole mystic of Elijah-no John the Baptist - no Elijah -
> > etc... all that reincarnation/incarnation stuff. The Jews supposedly set
> > aside an empty chair (during some holiday - not sure which one - forgot)
> for
> > Elijah, just in case he returns ;-).
>
> Right - it's Passover. We pour a cup of wine for Elijah, and someone goes
> to the door to look to see whether Elijah is coming. This will be the
> beginning of the Messianic era.

Cool! - "we"?? are you a practicing Jew (Hasidic(sp)?), or reform? none of
my business really, just being snoopy ;-)

David R.

Oct 18, 2001, 11:53:27 PM10/18/01
Hi, Gaffo:

> Cool! - "we"?? are you a practicing Jew (Hasidic(sp)?), or reform? none of
> my business really, just being snoopy ;-)

You know, I keep asking myself that same question. I am Jewish by birth,
but do not practice this religion. However, because of some life events, I
*do* observer Passover (I feel that God led me out of bondage). Great, and
I've been wandering in the wilderness ever since... The Passover meals I go
to are, in fact, run by the Hasidim (plural of Hasid). Though
fundamentalists, those guys truly know how to celebrate when it comes to
holy days. Who says there's no "fun" in "Fundamentalism"?

But I suppose I am more closely a Buddhist than anything else. I don't much
worry about what name to put on it - I believe stuff, but as I learn things
my beliefs change. It's important to have faith, but I believe it is also
important to be willing to abandon old ideas as you learn new ones. Rather
than trying to figure out which "club" to join, so to speak, I just try to
learn what is true, what works, and follow that. Much of what Judaism
teaches resonates with me, but much does not, and there's no way I could
adhere to the rather strict rules it has.

Probably the best word I could choose for my "religion" is "Seeker".

gaffo

Oct 19, 2001, 3:46:38 AM10/19/01

> Hi, Gaffo:
>

> > Cool! - "we"?? are you a practicing Jew (Hasidic(sp)?), or reform? none
of
> > my business really, just being snoopy ;-)
> >
> You know, I keep asking myself that same question. I am Jewish by birth,
> but do not practice this religion. However, because of some life events,
> *do* observer Passover (I feel that God led me out of bondage). Great,
and
> I've been wandering in the wilderness ever since... The Passover meals I
go
> to are, in fact, run by the Hasidim (plural of Hasid). Though
> fundamentalists, those guys truly know how to celebrate when it comes to
> holy days. Who says there's no "fun" in "Fundamentalism"?

that kinda neat - I had a fairly good firned in college in TX who was
Hasidic, until he returned from Irsael in 92 - he never said why he stopped
wearing the yomica(sp) or shaved his beard. He was a nice guy and thier was
a core group of us - the others were Chinese, Iranian, Mexican -- too bad
folks out in the real world couldn't live as we did (peacefully).

> But I suppose I am more closely a Buddhist than anything else.

This funny - to call my best friend a "Jewish-Budist" as a joke ;-) He
always saw Jesus as the idea man (like the Alpha Ghandi), but not as God.
Sometimes he waffles a bit and claims Jesus was literally the Son - but
never God, and definately the lesser of the two (alot like the Jehovah
Witnesses), about 5-years ago he got into Buddism, bought all these books
(good classics by folks like Paul Carus), now he a big beleiver in Buddism
as a philosophy of live - a way of thinking and coping with life mostly. So
I just combined those aspects and ragged on him - all in good humor. My
atheism rankles him a little still - even after 22 years! ;-)

> I don't much
> worry about what name to put on it - I believe stuff, but as I learn
things
> my beliefs change. It's important to have faith,

Indeed faith - in at least something if not the devine - is vital to living
(verses existing)

> but I believe it is also
> important to be willing to abandon old ideas as you learn new ones.
Rather
> than trying to figure out which "club" to join, so to speak, I just try to
> learn what is true, what works, and follow that. Much of what Judaism
> teaches resonates with me, but much does not, and there's no way I could
> adhere to the rather strict rules it has.

Ya, common sense really should be taught in school ;-(, sometimes I beleive
common sense is not something one can learn if they lack it. Plus some folks
simply love to take a good thing and twist it into a hateful thing. sort-of
like Fawell/Robertson's believe the God killed those poor folks in the WTC
to teach the immoral Americans a lesson on how to be Godly (hopefully not
how to act like him ;-). ). That type of theology is in the bible (Amos
comes to mind now), but it is more as way of thinking about God being pissed
off, and less about him actually literally killing folks (although that is
referenced to Gahmorrah ;-) ). Primarily that way of thinking
(Fawell/Robertson) is more a literal reflection of those men's characters in
that that is the way they see God. just show they really are a little evil
and less than rightous men. Not evil incarnate of course. Most fall between
perfect and the Devil - even old Bin (well...maybe not Bin ;-) ). He's not
human anyway ;-). i wish ;-(.

> Probably the best word I could choose for my "religion" is "Seeker".

Yep - I'm still trying to figure out who the hell I am!

> Be well and in good spirits.
>

> David R.

Saint David

Oct 19, 2001, 2:09:30 PM10/19/01
Big Hair Televangelist whined:

> I have a paycheck from Axium, showing my name,
> and the Forrest Gump project. That's all the proof
> I need. And, the money went into my bank.

Annnnnnnnnd... prove it! Cut! That's a wrap!

(It does proves your other lie was indeed, a lie, that Boggle is "no
more" because it was Boggle who always whined how he had been Tom
Hanks double. Not you, "Jake." You are Boggle and I can see now why
you carry on so. You've made it impossible to prove yourself to anyone
because you want to remain anonymous so badly you lie about
everything! And everyone! What sort of Christian, even a magician,
hails Satan and calls people's angels retards? One who is looking for
self-destruction, I'd imagine. One who whines about people not liking
him and calling him a fag, so he goes and does likewise to people he
doesn't even know on NGs so he can act all big and tough and smart! No
wonder no one will ever be your friend, Bog. You have no social
skills. You can't even subscribe to a decent discussion, let alone add
to one. And all you do is defend yourself, tell nasty jokes, do some
prankster stuff and pretend to be everything you can never be. Because
if you had to be you, everyone would find out what a true loser you
are, in every sense of the word! They say I have too much time on my
hands!? Jesus, you live at your key-board, but do you make solid,
understandable spiritual comments? No. You just cross-post other
people's nonsense. But I do have to agree, you seem to keep this board
alive with malicious mischief. But you know what? I still don't
believe a goddamned word you say about anything! I got a book people
can read or buy. I got a ream of angel articles here and on several
other NGs. I've got friends. I've got real enemies. And I've got a
real address and a real checking account and a real life. You got zip.
But I don't feel sorry for you. You are a sap. You did this all to
yourself. So keep sitting on your fake Axium laurels. I'm getting on
ith my life. I suggest you do like-wise.

Saint Koolness.

Saint David

Oct 19, 2001, 2:47:22 PM10/19/01
Dear Nerd Gerl (Dear being simply a traditional nicety. Not really
having much meaning.)You postured:

> Maybe he doesn't know what a prophecy is. And that's why he is unable
> to give you one.

Then again maybe I do know what a prophecy is and I just prefer not to
cast pearls before swine. They yelled at Jesus to make prophecies. He
could only say "No prophet is honored in his own country."

I never said I was a prophet anyway. I said I was MORE of a prophet
than any of the fake ones on this board. And I was right. Which isn't
saying much. But it does say something; That not one single person on
this board ever prophesied anything, whether something to actually
come, or something that WOULDN'T come. I out propheted the prophets
HERE.

Do you people know what it means to have one's tongue in one's cheek?
Do you seriously think I would sit around giving valid prophesies to a
bunch of doom and gloom nay-sayers, devil worshipers and ne'r-do-wells
who sit around this group resting on their old, dead worthless
laurels? (And where oh where did they get these luarels? What proof of
any sort of spiritual powers do any of them show? Certainly not
prophecy)! Maybe it's your nay-saying? "I called someone a name! I
called an angel a bad name and got away with it!" "I ate bad cream
cheese and now send out my art-spam to everyone denying their
spiritual ideals while forcing mine on them!" Big whoop-de-doo!

My laurels. I wrote a book, I got it published. I've sold copies of
it. I am writing several others which I will get published. I sell art
work, I get artwork published all the time. Again, I have real
friends, internationally, and a real life and a real world to live in.
I have been in movies and paid for it. I have been on music videos and
got paid and lauded for it. I have produced stage shows and acts and
been paid for it. (This is all for Boggle, BTW. Tooting my own horn
like he does his. But here's the rub, I can still safely BE MYSELF ON
LINE. I can give you my phone number and address and never be afraid,
because guess what, I'm willing to stand behind everything I do and
say. He makes bad jokes on this board. To me, this board IS A BAD
JOKE)!

I don't play your silly games on your silly NG! I don't give you
butt-wads real prophecies, because frankly, Jesus said it: "Cast not
your pearls before swine, lest they trample them underfoot and then
turn and savage you!" You get that message? Nerdy Gerl? Thanks for all
of your insults and flames. All that proved to me is that you couldn't
possibly be in contact with any angels. Sure, you "Saw them" in a
vision. So have many thousands of other people, most of whom are
actually NICE people, whose experiences seemed to have changed them
for the better. When I said your tongue in cheek vision sounded like
food poisoning to me, you got belligerent. You didn't want anyone's
frank opinion. You wanted to be accepted by this group as some sort of
Angel Contactee. But you were only accepted by those who have had
little or NO contact with real angels? And how do I know??? #1.
Because most of them admit they've had no contact, and #2. Because you
act like swine. You insult, you incite, you flame, you band together
to attack people just like a herd of swine. You trample other people's
truth and experience, then whine and complain when someone questions
your motives! Oink, oink, oink. That's what I hear!

So no, I won't be giving you angel messages or prophecies anytime soon
so you and your piggy-pals can trample the message and try to kill the
messenger. I just sit here and put my tongue firmly in my cheek and
watch you people twist in th wind, hoisted by your own petards! I love
watching you talk to one another "St. Albans did this, St. Albans is
this, St. Albans, St. Albans St. Albans! Like the Brady kid yelling
"Marsha. Marsha. Marsha!" It's a hoot mon! Meanwhile I post the real
deal to people who literally are good, noble and fine human beings,
who don't herd like forest boars and spread filth on everyone else's
picnic! I haven't given anything real to this group for ages. And the
real stuff I do give slides by you as if you were a blind person at a
fish dinner! You smell the goods, you just can't seem to get your
hands on them!

So really, I guess you'll have to get along with your cream cheese and
crackers sort of spirituality. At least it got you believing in God. I
feel sorry at the output of energy your angels are giving you which
you just spit back in their faces! What in the HELL are you doing on
this NG? Did someone say this was alt.fake.angels?
Alt.nudie.cutie.angels? Alt.bash.st.albans.angels? Face it, Nerd Gerl.
I've taken four years of criticism by your "new found" fair-weather
friends. And you couldn't take one posting of criticism towards your
food-poisoned angel vision or your static artwork without calling me a
moron and getting the rest of the herd to agree! (Which is easy. Just
mention the name St. Albans on ara!And Whoomp there it is)! You are
just like your pal Boggle a wannabe. When you've done art
professionally for thirty years, like me, then you come back and talk
to me. And if you are still being an a-hole. Then just don't bother.
Stay with your little piggy friends. They're launching forks and
knives to eat the bacon.

"Have you seen the little piggy's playing in the dirt?
Have you seen the little piggies in their starched white shirts?
Always have clean dirt, to play around in!"
The Beatles, White Album

Your fond and all-weather friend, when you get your head out of your
behind. You hang with idiots who call angels retards and anuses and
who have nothing but derision for others and you are a piggy. Oink,
Oink! And I will believe in your delusions on the day which you pigs
fly...YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE, NERD GERL. These are the ones who
called you nerd-gerl when you were a kid. Don't you get it? No? Oh,
well. Can't say I didn't try.

Saint of Kool

Nerd Gerl

Oct 19, 2001, 8:01:56 PM10/19/01
whispe...@msn.com (Saint David) wrote in message news:<d7b5e36e.01101...@posting.google.com>...

> Dear Nerd Gerl (Dear being simply a traditional nicety. Not really
> having much meaning.)You postured:

Oh hello Saint. (patting you on the head - a g a i n.)

> > Maybe he doesn't know what a prophecy is. And that's why he is unable
> > to give you one.
> >

> Then again maybe I do know what a prophecy is and I just prefer not to
> cast pearls before swine. They yelled at Jesus to make prophecies. He
> could only say "No prophet is honored in his own country."

That's nice dear. Here, have some cookies.

> I never said I was a prophet anyway. I said I was MORE of a prophet
> than any of the fake ones on this board. And I was right. Which isn't
> saying much. But it does say something; That not one single person on
> this board ever prophesied anything, whether something to actually
> come, or something that WOULDN'T come. I out propheted the prophets
> HERE.

Hmmm. You'd better sit on your potty chair now - I think you're about
to dump a large load now dear.

> Do you people know what it means to have one's tongue in one's cheek?
> Do you seriously think I would sit around giving valid prophesies to a
> bunch of doom and gloom nay-sayers, devil worshipers and ne'r-do-wells
> who sit around this group resting on their old, dead worthless
> laurels? (And where oh where did they get these luarels? What proof of
> any sort of spiritual powers do any of them show? Certainly not
> prophecy)! Maybe it's your nay-saying? "I called someone a name! I
> called an angel a bad name and got away with it!" "I ate bad cream
> cheese and now send out my art-spam to everyone denying their
> spiritual ideals while forcing mine on them!" Big whoop-de-doo!
>
> My laurels. I wrote a book, I got it published. I've sold copies of
> it. I am writing several others which I will get published. I sell art
> work, I get artwork published all the time. Again, I have real
> friends, internationally, and a real life and a real world to live in.
> I have been in movies and paid for it. I have been on music videos and
> got paid and lauded for it. I have produced stage shows and acts and
> been paid for it. (This is all for Boggle, BTW. Tooting my own horn
> like he does his. But here's the rub, I can still safely BE MYSELF ON
> LINE. I can give you my phone number and address and never be afraid,
> because guess what, I'm willing to stand behind everything I do and
> say. He makes bad jokes on this board. To me, this board IS A BAD
> JOKE)!

Oh my!! That IS a big load of crap. Are you ok?

> I don't play your silly games on your silly NG! I don't give you
> butt-wads real prophecies, because frankly, Jesus said it: "Cast not
> your pearls before swine, lest they trample them underfoot and then
> turn and savage you!" You get that message? Nerdy Gerl? Thanks for all
> of your insults and flames. All that proved to me is that you couldn't
> possibly be in contact with any angels. Sure, you "Saw them" in a
> vision. So have many thousands of other people, most of whom are
> actually NICE people, whose experiences seemed to have changed them
> for the better. When I said your tongue in cheek vision sounded like
> food poisoning to me, you got belligerent. You didn't want anyone's
> frank opinion. You wanted to be accepted by this group as some sort of
> Angel Contactee. But you were only accepted by those who have had
> little or NO contact with real angels? And how do I know??? #1.
> Because most of them admit they've had no contact, and #2. Because you
> act like swine. You insult, you incite, you flame, you band together
> to attack people just like a herd of swine. You trample other people's
> truth and experience, then whine and complain when someone questions
> your motives! Oink, oink, oink. That's what I hear!

Well just how many cookies did you eat?!?! You just keep 'a crappin..
and 'a crappin.. and 'a crappin! I'm going to have to get a bigger
potty chair for you!!!

> So no, I won't be giving you angel messages or prophecies anytime soon
> so you and your piggy-pals can trample the message and try to kill the
> messenger. I just sit here and put my tongue firmly in my cheek and
> watch you people twist in th wind, hoisted by your own petards! I love
> watching you talk to one another "St. Albans did this, St. Albans is
> this, St. Albans, St. Albans St. Albans! Like the Brady kid yelling
> "Marsha. Marsha. Marsha!" It's a hoot mon! Meanwhile I post the real
> deal to people who literally are good, noble and fine human beings,
> who don't herd like forest boars and spread filth on everyone else's
> picnic! I haven't given anything real to this group for ages. And the
> real stuff I do give slides by you as if you were a blind person at a
> fish dinner! You smell the goods, you just can't seem to get your
> hands on them!

Wait one minute dear. I have to open a window. The smell you're
producing - well,... it's just ungodly!!

> So really, I guess you'll have to get along with your cream cheese and
> crackers sort of spirituality. At least it got you believing in God. I
> feel sorry at the output of energy your angels are giving you which
> you just spit back in their faces! What in the HELL are you doing on
> this NG? Did someone say this was alt.fake.angels?
> Alt.nudie.cutie.angels? Alt.bash.st.albans.angels? Face it, Nerd Gerl.
> I've taken four years of criticism by your "new found" fair-weather
> friends. And you couldn't take one posting of criticism towards your
> food-poisoned angel vision or your static artwork without calling me a
> moron and getting the rest of the herd to agree! (Which is easy. Just
> mention the name St. Albans on ara!And Whoomp there it is)! You are
> just like your pal Boggle a wannabe. When you've done art
> professionally for thirty years, like me, then you come back and talk
> to me. And if you are still being an a-hole. Then just don't bother.
> Stay with your little piggy friends. They're launching forks and
> knives to eat the bacon.

Oh shoot! That wasn't enough. The stench - it - just - increases.
(gasping for a i r) Let me get the lysol...

> "Have you seen the little piggy's playing in the dirt?
> Have you seen the little piggies in their starched white shirts?
> Always have clean dirt, to play around in!"
> The Beatles, White Album
>

> Your fond and all-weather friend, when you get your head out of your
> behind. You hang with idiots who call angels retards and anuses and
> who have nothing but derision for others and you are a piggy. Oink,
> Oink! And I will believe in your delusions on the day which you pigs
> fly...YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE, NERD GERL. These are the ones who
> called you nerd-gerl when you were a kid. Don't you get it? No? Oh,
> well. Can't say I didn't try.
>
> Saint of Kool

Ahhh... that's better. Don't forget to wipe your bottom! You're a big
boy now - and you're old enough to clean up your own messes too! Do
you remember how to do that? Clean up your messes dear?

I hope so dear because this is the biggest load of crap I've seen you
dump yet! (My Goodness!)

Big Hair Televangelist

Oct 19, 2001, 9:59:39 PM10/19/01
Saint David farted, and dribbled shit like this:

> Big Hair Televangelist wrote:
>
> > I have a paycheck from Axium, showing my name,
> > and the Forrest Gump project. That's all the proof
> > I need. And, the money went into my bank.
>
> Annnnnnnnnd... prove it! Cut! That's a wrap!
>
> (It does proves your other lie was indeed, a lie, that Boggle is "no
> more" because it was Boggle who always whined how he had been Tom
> Hanks double. Not you, "Jake." You are Boggle and I can see now why
> you carry on so. You've made it impossible to prove yourself to anyone
> because you want to remain anonymous so badly you lie about
> everything! And everyone!

My name is Jake. And I post as Big Hair Televangelist.And, I have a valid
email account, under that name.
I don't use the nickname, Boggle. What part of that
don't you understand?

This is internet. And, I choose to call myself
Big Hair Televangelist.

So, stop stalking me. Now.

> What sort of Christian, even a magician,
> hails Satan and calls people's angels retards? One who is looking for
> self-destruction, I'd imagine.

And, here is where I caught you lying again.I never hailed Satan. And, I
never performed
black magick. Both lies on your part.
This makes you the liar.

I make no apologies for believing that the Christian God,
may exist, or for studying polytheism, and world religions,
for that matter.

You on the other hand dismiss entire Bible passages,
simply because some pastor won't scratch your ass
the right way, simply because you don't believe
the words. And, you call that scholarship?

And I still believe your angels are demons,
and retarded dogs. That's my well considered
opinion.

> One who whines about people not liking
> him and calling him a fag, so he goes and does likewise to people he
> doesn't even know on NGs so he can act all big and tough and smart! No

Who have I called a fag? Please show me where?If this is true, I will
gladly apologize.

I suspect that you are lying again, and just doing
this to be melodramatic.

> wonder no one will ever be your friend, Bog. You have no social
> skills. You can't even subscribe to a decent discussion, let alone add
> to one.

I was having some excellent discussions before you butted in.

> And all you do is defend yourself, tell nasty jokes, do some
> prankster stuff and pretend to be everything you can never be. Because
> if you had to be you, everyone would find out what a true loser you
> are, in every sense of the word! They say I have too much time on my
> hands!? Jesus, you live at your key-board, but do you make solid,
> understandable spiritual comments? No. You just cross-post other
> people's nonsense. But I do have to agree, you seem to keep this board
> alive with malicious mischief. But you know what? I still don't
> believe a goddamned word you say about anything! I got a book people
> can read or buy.

I answer peoples questions about angels, and spirituality,here, and
elsewhere.

I wrote, and self published two books.

> I got a ream of angel articles here and on several
> other NGs. I've got friends. I've got real enemies.

One has only to read alt.religion.angels, to learn thatyou have enemies,
Poodle. Remember the time you
made fun of that woman, Noor, for almost being
blind? Remember when you called another
woman named Raine, an unfit mother?

I remember. And, I don't do these kinds of things.

> And I've got a
> real address and a real checking account and a real life. You got zip.
> But I don't feel sorry for you. You are a sap.

You are known as DSAP. LOL!

> You did this all to
> yourself. So keep sitting on your fake Axium laurels. I'm getting on
> ith my life. I suggest you do like-wise.

Hope this helps...

Jake

> Saint Poodleshits.

Big Hair Televangelist

Oct 19, 2001, 10:15:22 PM10/19/01

Saint David wrote:

> Dear Nerd Gerl (Dear being simply a traditional nicety. Not really
> having much meaning.)You postured:
>
> > Maybe he doesn't know what a prophecy is. And that's why he is unable
> > to give you one.
> >

> Then again maybe I do know what a prophecy is and I just prefer not to
> cast pearls before swine. They yelled at Jesus to make prophecies. He
> could only say "No prophet is honored in his own country."

Then again maybe you don't know what a real prophecy is.Just using your
logic.

> I never said I was a prophet anyway. I said I was MORE of a prophet
> than any of the fake ones on this board. And I was right. Which isn't
> saying much. But it does say something; That not one single person on
> this board ever prophesied anything, whether something to actually
> come, or something that WOULDN'T come. I out propheted the prophets
> HERE.
>
> Do you people know what it means to have one's tongue in one's cheek?
> Do you seriously think I would sit around giving valid prophesies to a
> bunch of doom and gloom nay-sayers, devil worshipers and ne'r-do-wells
> who sit around this group resting on their old, dead worthless
> laurels? (And where oh where did they get these luarels? What proof of
> any sort of spiritual powers do any of them show? Certainly not
> prophecy)! Maybe it's your nay-saying? "I called someone a name! I
> called an angel a bad name and got away with it!" "I ate bad cream
> cheese and now send out my art-spam to everyone denying their
> spiritual ideals while forcing mine on them!" Big whoop-de-doo!
>
> My laurels. I wrote a book, I got it published. I've sold copies of
> it. I am writing several others which I will get published. I sell art
> work, I get artwork published all the time. Again, I have real
> friends, internationally,

I have written, and self published two books now.

Wait a minute. This is internet. Anyone here can have international
friends. LOL.

> and a real life and a real world to live in.
> I have been in movies and paid for it. I have been on music videos and
> got paid and lauded for it. I have produced stage shows and acts and
> been paid for it. (This is all for Boggle, BTW. Tooting my own horn
> like he does his.

He's tooting his own horn again.Here, and in another post.

Just so you know, here are a few of
my other screen credits:

Alien-Star Trek: The Next GenerationSoldier-Band of Brothers, on HBO

National commercial for Brewery.

> But here's the rub, I can still safely BE MYSELF ON
> LINE. I can give you my phone number and address and never be afraid,
> because guess what, I'm willing to stand behind everything I do and
> say. He makes bad jokes on this board. To me, this board IS A BAD
> JOKE)!

The rub is this. I don't want to be stalkedby crazies, toilet huggers, and
whackos.

Hope this helps...

Jake

Saint of Fools

David R.

Oct 19, 2001, 11:02:21 PM10/19/01
Hi, Shiva:

"--Shiva--" <NO...@abuse.net> wrote in message

> On Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:53:27 GMT, "David R." <dav...@att.net>
> wrote:
>
> >But I suppose I am more closely a Buddhist than anything else.

> want some interesting digging? see where Buddhism came from...
> and try to find out much of anything regarding THAT religion.

About all I've ever read on that topic was that Gautama or Siddhartha (or
whatever the guy's name was) was a prince and got disillusioned, left the
palace to get enlightened, and so on. The traditional story of the Buddha.
Are you talking about something a bit less popular (knowing you, that's what
you're leading up to)?

Could you point me in the right direction to get me started (i.e., a book or
something, Website, whatever)?

David R.

Oct 21, 2001, 12:24:11 AM10/21/01
Hi, Shiva:

> I was told by someone once, that both Buddhism, and Hinduism,
> had a common ancestor called Bon
> that is ALL I know... have not had the time to look into it
> myself.

Some time ago someone tried to tell me about that, but I thought he was just
B.S.-ing me. I probably should have listened.

I didn't know that Hinduism had a known ancestor. That would be *very*
interesting, because I always thought the Vedas were about the oldest
written stuff. Maybe I was wrong about that. If I find anything about
this, I'll pass it along to you.

Saint

Oct 21, 2001, 2:19:11 AM10/21/01
Buddhism arose from Hinduism.

Hinduism arose from the ancient, unwritten, unknown religions of the Aryan
peoples of the Caucasus Mountains which invaded India.

There's a great book called Larry Goniff's History of the Universe. It's all
a big comic book, but this guy's research is totally cool! And it's an easy,
fun read. But he had a whole section on the rise of Hinduism and later
Buddhism. Cool stuff.

David St. Albans

"David R." <dav...@att.net> wrote in message

Ukko

Oct 21, 2001, 7:57:48 AM10/21/01
In article <L5sA7.147593$W8.38...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
David R. wrote:
> Some time ago someone tried to tell me about that, but I thought he was just
> B.S.-ing me. I probably should have listened.
>
> I didn't know that Hinduism had a known ancestor. That would be *very*
> interesting, because I always thought the Vedas were about the oldest
> written stuff. Maybe I was wrong about that. If I find anything about
> this, I'll pass it along to you.

I think, that we do not have much written about it left today. But I if I
remember right vedic hinduism is derived from an earliers source, that had
some faint/uncertain links to latter religions of middle east...

I have readen about it somewhere, but all I can currently remember
is some TV documentary, and I'd rather not believe in anything said only
in TV or net.

--
Sator Ukko
9=11

David R.

Oct 21, 2001, 10:45:46 AM10/21/01
Hi, Ukko:

Thanks for the info.
<snip>

> Sator Ukko
> 9=11

But only for very large values of 9.

Ukko

Oct 22, 2001, 2:45:57 AM10/22/01
In article <ucBA7.147877$W8.38...@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
David R. wrote:
>> Sator Ukko
>> 9=11
>
> But only for very large values of 9.
I tought everyone would think it has something to do with 9.11.2001,
but it seems, someone got somethng after all. ;-)

> Be well and in good spirits.
You just lisfted my spirits a lot. Thank you.

--
Sator Ukko
9=11

David R.

Oct 22, 2001, 9:01:07 PM10/22/01
Hi, Ukko:

> David R. wrote:
> >> Sator Ukko
> >> 9=11
> >
> > But only for very large values of 9.
> I tought everyone would think it has something to do with 9.11.2001,
> but it seems, someone got somethng after all. ;-)
>
> > Be well and in good spirits.
> You just lisfted my spirits a lot. Thank you.

You're welcome. Glad to lift someone's spirits, even if I have to use math
to do it...

Be well and in good spirits, unless you made other plans.

David R.