Sudden increase in visitors to my web site - wheee!

chiefthracian

Jun 22, 2004, 4:16:52 PM6/22/04
(To those new to my presence: my site is proudly pagan, as
well as politically and spiritually queer. I've awakened to
my destiny as a shaman for our gay community, several years
back; and am still growing into my role. I also claim to have
angelic visions and communique...which I describe in tales,
essays, and poems on my site. I am *also a gnostic Christian.)

I haven't been checking my visitor stats these last few
days, because my average has been running a steady 15 or so
per day, for the last several months (before that, I've been
average about 12 per day, for the last two years). Now, I do
manage to get a large increase in visitors on a particular
day or days that I make some controversial comments in
newsgroups. But I haven't recently...and the sharp increase
in unique visitors has surpassed any increase ever, on my
gay-bible.org website. Here are the stats as they stand
right now:

June 19: 235 (highest ever, for any day)

Yesterday (June 22): 109

For week 25 (of 2004): 467 (highest ever, for any week)

This is the highest month, so far: 918...and it's not over
for another 9 days!

I realize that a site can suddenly become ultra-popular, if
one just plugs away until that magic moment arrives. I like
to think that the raising of consciousness by sexual
minorities worldwide, has made my website much appreciated.
At least, that is one of the intentions for why I set up my
site. However, this could also be a DoS attack by a handful
of 'phobes.

Anywayz, this is exciting. To view the incoming stats
yourself, go here:

http://extremetracking.com/open;sum?login=gaybible

HAPPY QUEER PRIDE WEEK!

http://www.gay-bible.org/voicetracks/flags-over-the-castro (short).avi

And don't forget Hetero Shame Week immediately following...

http://www.gay-bible.org/write/3_shame.htm

which also includes my birthday, July 1: how deliciously
synchronistic. (I'll be half-a-century + 4.)

--
Vote for Zeke in double-oh-four,
Or brown shirts will bang down your door!

Baruch

Jun 22, 2004, 10:16:42 PM6/22/04
On 22 Jun 2004 13:16:52 -0700, zkra...@myrealbox.com (chiefthracian)
wrote:
<snip>

|>I haven't been checking my visitor stats these last few
|>days, because my average has been running a steady 15 or so
|>per day, for the last several months (before that, I've been
|>average about 12 per day, for the last two years). Now, I do
|>manage to get a large increase in visitors on a particular
|>day or days that I make some controversial comments in
|>newsgroups. But I haven't recently...and the sharp increase
|>in unique visitors has surpassed any increase ever, on my
|>gay-bible.org website. Here are the stats as they stand
|>right now:
|>
|>June 19: 235 (highest ever, for any day)
|>
|>Yesterday (June 22): 109
|>
|>For week 25 (of 2004): 467 (highest ever, for any week)
|>
|>This is the highest month, so far: 918...and it's not over
|>for another 9 days!
|>
|>I realize that a site can suddenly become ultra-popular, if
|>one just plugs away until that magic moment arrives. I like
|>to think that the raising of consciousness by sexual
|>minorities worldwide, has made my website much appreciated.
|>At least, that is one of the intentions for why I set up my
|>site. However, this could also be a DoS attack by a handful
|>of 'phobes.

So chief, what's the significant all this? I have a Website
(actually, I have several) that I have never advertised, never cared
whether anyone but a few friends ever saw it. I'd get a couple of
hits a day for months. But suddenly I had many hits, over 1000 hits a
day for about three months. Then, for no particular reason, the hits
stopped, never to arise again.

I guarantee you, the hits on my Website had nothing to do with
politics, sexuality, queerness, money, or anything else.

As for your site - it's probably not a DoS attack. If it were, you'd
be getting more than 285 hits in a day; more like that many per
minute, or higher. The idea is to either bring your server down, or
to clog it so that legitimate users can't get access. At about 10-12
hits an hour, you're not getting that.

angelicusrex

Jun 22, 2004, 11:04:48 PM6/22/04
Actually, Chief, could you like discuss angels or religion instead of
discussing your website and your attempts at politicizing the gay issue.
Other people are more highly qualified to do that and are getting in front
of way more people. I would much rather here what your viewpoints are on
religious ideas, doctrines, attitudes and am certainly interested to hear
about your angelic communiqués. We all have our websites and our opinions.
But this is supposed to be a discussion group, not a self-aggrandizement
group. I seriously doubt if there are that many "phobes" aware of you or
your site.

--
Namaste'

Saint 0;-)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
miracle.
The other is as if everything is."

Albert Einstein
"Baruch" <baru...@N0sbcglobal.net$PAM> wrote in message

Azure

Jun 24, 2004, 1:56:21 AM6/24/04
It'll grow.
ELPH called the Tribes.
Some are voices, some leaders, some just the tribe which have waited
for so long.
Look up Epperson v. Arkansas, United States Supreme Court Case, a Stokes
byproduct.

chiefthracian

Jun 24, 2004, 4:00:04 PM6/24/04
Azure <set...@strangewoman.org> wrote in message news:<40DA6D05...@strangewoman.org>...

> It'll grow.
> ELPH called the Tribes.
> Some are voices, some leaders, some just the tribe which have waited
> for so long.
> Look up Epperson v. Arkansas, United States Supreme Court Case, a Stokes
> byproduct.

You are speaking then, of evolutionary memory...recombining DNA giving
rebirth to former humans, even groups of humans...that is, "tribes"?

If so, that is remarkable, for I have much to say on this...which
pieces are on my website. But the knowledge comes from within, more
than from reading or education.

This means that, a rapid uniting of good souls in order to spare the
world from its present descent into chaos. Incredible. Do I read you
right? And if so...you're very intuitive, to have gathered all this
from my short article here. You hit the nail on the head, so to speak.

Azure

Jun 25, 2004, 12:57:41 AM6/25/04

Azure

Jun 26, 2004, 11:39:11 PM6/26/04
The knowledge is the teachings of Nature.
DNA that's what the legends talk about.
But from what I have seen of your web site, you are off track.
Sorry no flame intended, but you are dealing with the other side of the
valley.
Halic (Hylic to gnostics) Tribe of Salt, are the Illiarians, Pannonians,
Amorites, Gauls, Nemedians(Funny that is actually New Media, Innesfeld)
or Scythians(Setians) a nomadic tribe of Red Haired People who traveled
between the Danube and Don Rivers, scarce records are left of them, they
ran with the Nephlim, but were known as the mice.
Galatians is written to them.
They are the tribes of the Law, Nuada was the Long Arm.
Nemedia is Memesis, Karma, or Justice.
They are the tribes of Jethro, those who gave Moses land for him and his
people, and guided them to the place, Numbers 13.

chiefthracian

Jul 5, 2004, 1:10:50 PM7/5/04
Azure <set...@strangewoman.org> wrote in message news:<40DE415F...@strangewoman.org>...

> The knowledge is the teachings of Nature.
> DNA that's what the legends talk about.
> But from what I have seen of your web site, you are off track.

It would be nice if you explained what you mean.

> Sorry no flame intended, but you are dealing with the other side of the
> valley.

What valley is that?

> Halic (Hylic to gnostics) Tribe of Salt, are the Illiarians, Pannonians,
> Amorites, Gauls, Nemedians(Funny that is actually New Media, Innesfeld)
> or Scythians(Setians) a nomadic tribe of Red Haired People who traveled
> between the Danube and Don Rivers, scarce records are left of them, they
> ran with the Nephlim, but were known as the mice.

Whatever. I am strongly pagan/Celtic, and many stories and writings on
my site come from that. And my main page, gay-bible.org/index2.htm is
fashioned into my own version of Excalibur, "The Elfin
Broadsword"...by the selection of graphics, and their arrangement,
along w/text, forming the broadsword...which end in a point that is
also a pink triangle...hanging over my Altar of Elves.

But the appearance of Excalibur on my site is not obvious to
most...and usually, I must point it out before someone says, "Ohhhh!"
There are many other treasures on my site, that would appeal to true
initiates...which otherwise go unnoticed.

But "the other side of the valley"??? Do explain yourself.

--
True Tales From The Castro
(Eat your heart out, Armistead!)

chiefthracian

Jul 5, 2004, 1:22:23 PM7/5/04
"angelicusrex" <whispe...@msn.com> wrote in message news:<2jsaaaF...@uni-berlin.de>...

> Actually, Chief, could you like discuss angels or religion instead of
> discussing your website and your attempts at politicizing the gay issue.

My website discusses, and tells stories and writes poems, about
angelic beings. So I consider more traffic to my site of interest to
others of spiritual bent. And, since my visions come from the
perspective of a gay activist, there is the tie-in of angel and gay
(and activist) newsgroups.

As for "politicizing" the gay issue: well, that's been done a long
time ago, and has nothing to do with me. I need not "attempt" to
poltiicize the gay issue...I simply educate people, and show other
gays and our allies, how to further promote our rights...as well as
give hope and inspiration...which comes out of my angelic
instructions.

You misconstrue my enthusiasm, as self-aggrandizement.

Azure

Jul 6, 2004, 12:42:45 AM7/6/04
Arm Pit of the Goat, Illaryia is not Greek Area I am talking about is on
the other side of the mountains (Sunrise) from Greece, there is a second
trail to the Doors of the Gi Toro There goes through Scotari Valley.

Azure

Jul 6, 2004, 12:51:05 AM7/6/04
Why don't you talk on Radical-Faerie then?

chiefthracian2

Jul 7, 2004, 7:08:43 PM7/7/04
Azure <baroness'o'd'nort...@strangewoman.org> wrote in message news:<40EA2FB9...@strangewoman.org>...

> Why don't you talk on Radical-Faerie then?

Oh, I get it. Since I'm *gay, I'm supposed to confine my discussion of
angels on only *gay specific groups. Where in the
"alt.religion.angels" faq, does it say "heteros only need
participate"? Next thing you'll be claiming, is that there is no such
thing as homosexual angels!

ALL GOD'S ANGELS ARE GAY
(a parable for the 21st century)

Š 2000 by Ezekiel J. Krahlin
(Jehovah's Queer Witness)

Imagine this unpleasant scene: A guardian angel who loves a
person so much appears before that person to make his life a
living miracle. But that person--let's call him Ishmael--takes
his angel's appearance for granted, being the spoiled brat his
parents turned him into. So he taunts the angel, lies to hurt
his feelings, even beats and kicks him whenever he feels like
it, just like he does to Ol' Dawg. Ishmael keeps shutting him
up, before the angel can explain to him of Our Father's Love
and all the Wondrous Things that life can be if you only open
your heart. So the angel pleads and pleads and pleads...but
all to no avail, so that, after a number of terrible months
without a single breakthrough, the angel realizes he's
accomplished his mission as best as possible, and must now
make himself invisible to this person, once more.

Yet this terrible heartbreak suffered by this angel does not
stop him from continuing his mission--albeit invisible--by
pleading and pleading and pleading and PLEADING until that Day
of Triumph comes, and come it will. In fact, the angel never
skips a beat in his devotion to a soul...for he knows how
truly blessed he is, and that it is all a celebration even in
the darkest hour. For it is in that darkest hour only, that
the angel can finally take center stage, and sing out his
heart to God. And in so doing, create a golden chord of
brotherly love that unites himself, the guardian angel, to
this person.

And the angel need only be yanked down once, before he uses
his wings. Yep, you gotta be A-1 tiptop absolute BEST soldier
to score that high! A perfect score, in fact. (And does this
foolish person get pulled up with his angel, or does the chord
break to leave the angel unfettered from any more pain? That,
I believe, depends on whether or not Ishmael has a change of
heart, and if it comes soon enough to make a difference.)

Now, you're probably thinking: "Yes, that does sadden me, as I
know there are all too many people in this world who are just
like that nasty Ishmael!" And as if by an afterthought, you
boast: "Thank God I'm not like that. I'd NEVER harm an angel!"

Oh, you wouldn't would you? Before you think so smug of
yourself, answer me this:

"Do you like gay people; that is: homosexuals?"

And your answer to that single question ALONE, will tell you
for sure, whether or not you are also an Ishmael. And God
shall pass His judgment upon you, accordingly. Let this
parable be spoken in every tongue, in every nation, and in
every home. Blessed be. And may The Angel of Justice pass
you over.

---finis

Permission granted by author for anyone to distribute this
writing free of charge (including translation into any
language)...under condition that no profit is made therefrom,
and that it remain intact and complete, including title and
credit to the original author.

Ezekiel J. Krahlin
http://surf.to/gaybible

chiefthracian2

Jul 7, 2004, 7:18:20 PM7/7/04
Azure <baroness'o'd'nort...@strangewoman.org> wrote in message news:<40EA2DC5...@strangewoman.org>...

> Arm Pit of the Goat, Illaryia is not Greek Area I am talking about is on
> the other side of the mountains (Sunrise) from Greece, there is a second
> trail to the Doors of the Gi Toro There goes through Scotari Valley.

Anus Pit of the Dog:

Oh, yes, now you've *really claified everything so well! Seems to me,
your acting so obliquely esoteric is merely a way to come off as
superior. This is a form of spiritual elitism.

I did not bring up any discussion of geography, or secret sects. You
chimed in with a very oblique remark...which apparantly my not
comprehending makes me an "other"...a loser, a poor, lost soul whose
lack of understanding will spell his demise...someone from the "other
side" of the valley.

Dear, you are neither the Sphinx whose riddle I must solve, nor
Cerberus whom I must placate. Your failure to communicate in a civil
fashion is no less required when discussing esoteric matters, than it
is when discussing more "earthly" matters.

You are the guardian of *no gate. You are a dupe.

Azure

Jul 7, 2004, 11:31:19 PM7/7/04
Not sure how to spell Baghdvadghita? but it gives an interesting
description of the Aryan Legends, and the difference between the Blonde
Haired Peoples Teachings which you follow, and the Red Haired Peoples
Teachings which I follow.
The Sword is Called Friegha? (Will Check on that for you) it is the
sword of Mars or Lough, the Club of Oghe.
It is also called Claimah Solaris.
It is not Arthurian Legend which is a mixture of Briton Teachings and
Attila Legend.
It is Faerie Legend and one of the oldest around.
According to the legends the sword had a Blade longer than normal and a
handle which was atleast 2 hands wide.
Why because it was taken from a statue.
From what I understand the Statue of Rhea.
The Blade is said to have the ability to cleave an enemy in half while
the handle is said to have the ability to heal the sick and wounded and
even raise the dead.
It and the Chalice or Cauldron are Symbol's of Dagda.
The Cauldron is said to be the cauldron of Plenty. Jesus's Miracle of
the Loaves and Fishes.
Knights Templar tore down Tara looking for the Ark for a reason.

Azure

Jul 7, 2004, 11:40:03 PM7/7/04
No, just the Sa-Tan, the true Y'O'Shea ( Numbers 13, Exodus 33, Rev
11:3) Tribe of Jethro, the descendent of Gog and Magog.
Go to hell with out me no, just linger here.
I know where the 2 doors are and how to open them.
Those who follow me will get out of here.
Those who laugh at the teachings of the actual "Puriel" will simply
spend eternity trying to figure out how to get out of here.
Only problem there is, 2012 wormwood comes.
Rather spend a thousand years playing in the universe than live through
the aftermath.

Baruch

Jul 8, 2004, 12:43:23 AM7/8/04
On 7 Jul 2004 16:08:43 -0700, ezek...@myrealbox.com (chiefthracian2)
wrote:

|>Azure <baroness'o'd'nort...@strangewoman.org> wrote in message news:<40EA2FB9...@strangewoman.org>...
|>
|>> Why don't you talk on Radical-Faerie then?
|>
|>Oh, I get it. Since I'm *gay, I'm supposed to confine my discussion of
|>angels on only *gay specific groups. Where in the
|>"alt.religion.angels" faq, does it say "heteros only need
|>participate"? Next thing you'll be claiming, is that there is no such
|>thing as homosexual angels!

There probably *aren't* homosexual angels; AFAIK, angels are
completely asexual...

angelicusrex

Jul 8, 2004, 3:33:30 AM7/8/04
To say I like homosexual people is the same as saying I like white people,
or black people, or red people...do I like them all? No. I like those who
like me, or who have similar desires, tastes, intellect and passions. No one
can like everyone, regardless of what or who they are.

There are no homosexual angels, mainly because angels are not sexual at all.
They are not people. They are spirits. Spirits do not have sex. Sex is a
reproductive act, even in homosexuals, they are simply attracted to the same
sex, however at the basis of their attraction is the urge to procreate or
have sexual relations. Angels do not need to breed. Therefore they have no
organs for doing so. No matter what some people might say or think.

Try to become an enlightened individual by realizing that a Higher Spiritual
State means just that. It doesn't mean heaven is an orgiastic world of
sensual delights. That is Las Vegas.

Meanwhile you have come here talking several times and this is the first you
have mentioned angels. Sounds like you contrived the story. But everyone is
free to discuss your ideas. However I do disagree with yours. not because
you are homosexual. But you keep bringing it up like it was either a curse,
a badge of honor, or something others should care about. What if I kept
saying I was Polish and there are Polish angels? Someone might just tell me
to go to alt.Polish or something. Your homosexuality is less than
meaningless to me. It is your right, privilege and preference, which has
little to do with religion, God or angels, unless someone is putting you
down for it. They aren't. They are saying are you going to be happier in a
place you feel accepted? And are your statements more that type of fare?

Stay on alt.religion.angels as long as you like. Welcome. Feel free to speak
your mind. Have a nice day. But no, we are not all heterosexuals here. Sex
is usually not something we talk much about. There are bad people around who
tend to use it against people who mention it. That's life. I am sad about
it, but what can I do?

--
Namaste'

Saint 0;-)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
miracle.
The other is as if everything is."

Albert Einstein
"chiefthracian2" <ezek...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message

Baruch

Jul 9, 2004, 1:44:52 AM7/9/04
On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 00:33:30 -0700, "angelicusrex"
<whispe...@msn.com> wrote:

|>To say I like homosexual people is the same as saying I like white people,
|>or black people, or red people...do I like them all? No. I like those who
|>like me, or who have similar desires, tastes, intellect and passions. No one
|>can like everyone, regardless of what or who they are.

Oh, yes... and to say that you *don't* like most X gets you into
trouble, though it's true for almost any group of people - you haven't
even *met* most X (whites, blacks, homosexuals, heterosexuals, etc.,
etc.), so you can't like or dislike them.

|>There are no homosexual angels, mainly because angels are not sexual at all.
|>They are not people. They are spirits. Spirits do not have sex. Sex is a
|>reproductive act, even in homosexuals, they are simply attracted to the same
|>sex, however at the basis of their attraction is the urge to procreate or
|>have sexual relations. Angels do not need to breed. Therefore they have no
|>organs for doing so. No matter what some people might say or think.
|>
|>Try to become an enlightened individual by realizing that a Higher Spiritual
|>State means just that. It doesn't mean heaven is an orgiastic world of
|>sensual delights. That is Las Vegas.

I dunno - from what I've heard, Las Vegas isn't all that orgiastic,
either, unless you have orgasms while gambling... but I've never been
there myself to see. If I ever went there, I'd probably wind up
having to walk back home after gambling away my ticket...

|>Meanwhile you have come here talking several times and this is the first you
|>have mentioned angels. Sounds like you contrived the story. But everyone is
|>free to discuss your ideas. However I do disagree with yours. not because
|>you are homosexual. But you keep bringing it up like it was either a curse,
|>a badge of honor, or something others should care about. What if I kept
|>saying I was Polish and there are Polish angels? Someone might just tell me
|>to go to alt.Polish or something. Your homosexuality is less than
|>meaningless to me. It is your right, privilege and preference, which has
|>little to do with religion, God or angels, unless someone is putting you
|>down for it. They aren't. They are saying are you going to be happier in a
|>place you feel accepted? And are your statements more that type of fare?

This is a good point. Many homosexuals are fairly aggressive about
their sexuality, insisting on forcing others to acknowledge their
homosexuality, to accept or reject it, or to otherwise face it. I'm
not sure why this is - I don't go around telling anyone I'm "proud" to
be hetero, or that I *am* hetero. In fact, I almost never mention my
sexuality to anyone, since it's almost never a concern to anyone.

It may be that society does in a sense force heterosexuality on
everyone, with societal pressures, expectations, laws, advertising,
etc. generally targeted to heterosexuals, and that this is why some
people are militant about their sexuality.

However, as far as I can see, outside a few gay-bashers and religious
bigots, hardly anyone cares about a person's sexuality unless they're
interested in them. Most of the time, it's not that anyone's a bigot,
but that the issue is irrelevant.

Like you said, if you kept talking about Polish angels, or white male
angels, someone might well suggest you take it to a Polish group (are
there any white male groups, I wonder?).

|>Stay on alt.religion.angels as long as you like. Welcome. Feel free to speak
|>your mind. Have a nice day. But no, we are not all heterosexuals here. Sex
|>is usually not something we talk much about. There are bad people around who
|>tend to use it against people who mention it. That's life. I am sad about
|>it, but what can I do?

That's another thing - not everyone who disagrees with Thrace is a
bigot or a homophobe. Sometimes they might simply disagree because
either Thrace is wrong, or the other person is wrong. It's not always
bigotry, and it's not always straight people who disagree...

Azure

Jul 10, 2004, 12:40:10 AM7/10/04
Like it a Chauvinistic Fag figures, that's the problem with us.
Boys don't like the Girls.
But then in the world me and you are in its opposites that count.
The most significant "Gay" occurrence of recent history was Stonewall,
and we "The Girls" did that not you the Males, the Heman.
You said before I was to esoteric when I drew you a virtual map to what
I meant by the other side of the valley.
So If instead of being point blank I try to be esoteric maybe you can
understand what I mean.
You preach the Classic Greek teachings.
Illyria was a different place, the place of the Hellites(far as I
understand) You know those nasty people who would sacrifice
children.(Ever heard of Abraham and Isaac)
They are a people who followed the teachings of the 3rd Son(Seth)
Its even in the KJV Bible, Gen 4: last 2 versus.
Ever heard of the Faerie?
They call gay's that for a reason, they are what history refers to.
The Perfect Body is that born in the image of Adam before the
separation.
Shapeshifters(Tricksters) are Transsexuals, Drag Queens.
Look up the definition of the Leprechaun Troopers, and think about it,
it is the definition of a Drag Show.
Think about the Ancients who thought they were going to attack an
unarmed Village of woman, who walked in and found the woman changing
before their eyes into males, which KICKED THEIR ASS.
Shapeshifters.
I have a History, Religion, and a Genetic Base, which is identified even
in the Xtain Bibles.
Superior to you, no, I follow the teachings of the likes of HH, each are
their own word.
I can not make a Raven an Eagle, or an Eagle a Raven, each are a part
of the body with a right to exist, even the Hylic, or Gaelic of the
world.

Azure

Jul 10, 2004, 12:42:14 AM7/10/04
I believe in the Perfect body, and the sacrament of being Male/Female.

Azure

Jul 10, 2004, 12:50:51 AM7/10/04
Not to sure who you are speaking to.
Me don't quote Scripture at me saying God will pass Judgment on Gay's.
Gen 2:5-11 God made man in its image quit and went home.
When God returned God found that all the creatures had multiplied except
man which was made in its image, so God put man to sleep and separated
the body which led to sin and the separation of man and God.
God then gave the covenant of Seth onto Adam and Eve, Gen 4 last 2
versus.
Revelations talks of those of the Elph "The Lost Tribe" being the "First
Called", look around, faggots don't run around preaching, hunters exist
waiting for them, yet they are comming out of the wood work.
The Tribe has been called.

angelicusrex

Jul 12, 2004, 4:23:33 AM7/12/04
As for Vegas, my friend, I lived there three years. It is orgiastic and yes
people do have orgasms while gambling their rent checks away. Some oldsters
need oxygen tanks just to keep the rush going at the nickel slots...They
also tend towards the orgiastic in overeating at buffets (my particular sin,
I hate to gamble...but I loves the BUFFET!) There are also all kinds of
hookers, sex shows and wonderful odd orgiastic delights going on in Vegas
day and night...but what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...so they say.

As for the rest of what you said. I am in agreement.

I've been out in San Diego for four days...(The beach was bitchin' man!)
which is why I have not answered anything or written. Have a great day!

--
Namaste'

Saint 0;-)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
miracle.
The other is as if everything is."

Albert Einstein

"Baruch" <baru...@N0sbcglobal.net$PAM> wrote in message

angelicusrex

Jul 12, 2004, 4:36:28 AM7/12/04
Azure, I do not know to whom you are speaking or what you are speaking
about. It is all very mysterioso, I am sure. I am also sure you consider
yourself to be a well versed mistress/master of...whatever it is you believe
in. Too bad you can't put it into words the rest of us can understand.
However I do not preach the Bible to anyone. I dislike it. I also do not
believe for one instant that woman came from man's body, since female in all
species can reproduce themselves and males if need be whereas males cannot.
As for shape-shifting, leprechauns, faeries and druids in the woods...well
anyone who reads the Golden Bough would get a good idea that many of these
things are interconnected in an archetypal way but all come various
disparate and often cloistered or even extinct tribal mythologies. You are
winding them all together in a bunch. However it is becoming much like the
Gordian Knot. I cannot follow your threads. Mainly because you aren't making
any literal sense. But that is your way. I cannot fault you, but I cannot
follow you either. At any rate. I do not preach the Bible and if you read
what I wrote you will see that I do not mention it.

The main thing is this...Why you and Thracian are at odds is beyond me. I
thought Wiccans and Pagans accepted Homosexuality fully? I don't understand
you calling him a faggot and homosexuals fags and fairies. Perhaps you would
like to enlighten me to your ways of thinking on these subjects? And try to
go very slow...I am not really that quick at grasping the esoteric pagan
ideologies you seem to be putting forth.

--
Namaste'

Saint 0;-)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
miracle.
The other is as if everything is."

Albert Einstein

"Azure" <baroness'o'd'nort...@strangewoman.org> wrote in message

chiefthracian

Jul 12, 2004, 5:15:49 AM7/12/04
Azure <baroness'o'd'nort...@strangewoman.org> wrote in message news:<40ECC007...@strangewoman.org>...

> Not sure how to spell Baghdvadghita?

The spelling varies widely, in English. Bhagavad Gita is the common
spelling.

> but it gives an interesting
> description of the Aryan Legends, and the difference between the Blonde
> Haired Peoples Teachings which you follow, and the Red Haired Peoples
> Teachings which I follow.

Nonsense...I *don't follow Blonde Haired Peoples Teachings, any more
or less than the Red Haired. If anything, I am a messenger much more
for the Reds, than the Blondes. But in my spiritual position, there is
no war or conflict going on between the two.

You jump to conclusions, because you *prefer to see me as enemy, or
inferior, or both. Just because I love and incorporate Greek mythos in
some of my perceptions and tales, does not make me an exclusive
follower to the Blondes. I also have many Celtic and Pre-Celtic
British Isles ancient lore in my veins...one reason being I'm 1/4
Scot. My website has a desgin of my own version of Excalibur...but
from much older legends, from which Arthurian legends sprung, and
which are watered down versions of the original mythos that was born
in the northernmost realms of the British Isles, including the
Shetland Islands and Outer Hebrides. My particular sword thus
displayed at [ www.gay-bible.org/index2.html ], I call "The Elfin
Broadsword".

> The Sword is Called Friegha? (Will Check on that for you) it is the
> sword of Mars or Lough, the Club of Oghe.
> It is also called Claimah Solaris.
> It is not Arthurian Legend which is a mixture of Briton Teachings and
> Attila Legend.
> It is Faerie Legend and one of the oldest around.

Yes, well, that is what is channeling through my own soul. New legends
springing from Elvish lore, that will play a key role in liberating
sexual minorities worldwide.

You need to realize that I am a *blend of Blonde/Red and other ancient
and modern spiritual world views. Just because I have *some blonde,
does not automatically put me in conflict with Reds, or any others.
Before the Internet, I began channeling Elfin lore w/o conscious
knowledge of where it came...it just flowed through my fingers, and
onto the keyboard. I put a lot of them together, into a home made book
that I titled "The Faggot Bible" or "The Final Testament" or "The Book
of Elves". Since then, it has evolved into my website.

Part of what I'm about, is deconstructing the New and Old Testaments,
and reinterpreting them for gay folk...mainly through pagan
forces...IOW, I'm infusing Judeo-Xian mythos with the light of Pagan
Wisdom. Often, in very humorous ways, I mock Xian dogma, while at the
same time imparting a piece of wisdom...which is a very elfin way to
teach.

> According to the legends the sword had a Blade longer than normal and a
> handle which was atleast 2 hands wide.
> Why because it was taken from a statue.

You might enjoy the following poem that sprang from my spirit a few
years ago:

SONG OF THE ELFIN BROADSWORD

Š 2000 by Ezekiel J. Krahlin

In a chilly climate
Deep 'neath a ring of famous ruins
Rests the Covenantal Ark,
Till the Day it hatches from the Egg of
The Dragon of Gwynyd Cavern,
On Saint Nick's Day.

The 13th Tribe of Israel, the Lost Ones,
Clan of Elves: Rulers of the Realm of Wonder,
Entered the Tabernacle of the Ark,
And tore the veil asunder
With their sacrificial knife:

The Elfin Broadsword, cut from polished agate,
No longer than inches 3, no broader than 1/2,
With a nubby handle of furnaced clay
(Bright green with streaks of gold and brown)
Now rests over my heart, from macrame
That around my neck is bound.

Oh what a blessing to receive
Such a magic gift on Equinox Eve,
Which only among these 13 tribes
Never touched but plums & berries
As blood for the Sacrifice.

Oh Blessed be
For eternity!

--finis

> From what I understand the Statue of Rhea.
> The Blade is said to have the ability to cleave an enemy in half while
> the handle is said to have the ability to heal the sick and wounded and
> even raise the dead.
> It and the Chalice or Cauldron are Symbol's of Dagda.
> The Cauldron is said to be the cauldron of Plenty. Jesus's Miracle of
> the Loaves and Fishes.
> Knights Templar tore down Tara looking for the Ark for a reason.

Yes, well thank you for sharing some of your wisdom. It is a shame you
jump to the wrong conclusion, that I am speaking for the Blonde
forces. I am not...though many deities from that realm guide and
protect me, per *instructions from the Red Ones. There is a realm in
the spirit world, where these being dwell in peace and cooperation,
and together aid and protect the human race.

I do not understand why I have these gifts...my family never was
appreciative of spiritual ideas and magic, particularly when it comes
from non-Xian sources. I believe I am a direct descendant of a
long-vanished clan from the very northern tip of Scotland...and our
kingdom included that tip, plus all the islands up there. This is what
these spirits tell me...and that their diaspora commenced with the
first waves of Celtic invadors in the 9th century B.C. With the
apparition of Odin, I was instruction to write a new philosophy to
help give people strength, joy and inspiration. I was told to call it
"NeoChristianity"; though in telling me this, they were laughing quite
hard. Here is the first part of that 3-part essay, the remainder which
you may read on my website at

http://www.gay-bible.org/write/4_neochrist.htm

NEOCHRISTIANITY (PART 1 OF 3):

NEOCHRISTIANITY: A GAY RELIGION

Š 2000 by Ezekiel J. Krahlin
(Jehovah's Queer Witness)

I share with many GayFolk a keen appreciation of Wiccan lore;
though I'm sure others hold more specific and extensive
knowledge than myself. I majored in anthropology and world
religions, with a focus on the cultures of Native Americans
(from the Bering Strait to the Tierra del Fuego). I also have
read numerous books about Wicca, the Celtic people, and
shamanism...all of which I have diligently absorbed, and
applied the best of each to my artful practice.

I have evolved my own personal type of spirituality: a sort of
"fusion" of various worldviews, including Christianity...for
which I have coined the term "NeoChristian". My invention,
NeoChristianity, reveres and teaches the wisdom and dignity of
all world views...though still Christ-centered in the gnostic
sense. Reverence for nature, natural therapy and diet, and joy
of diverse cultures and their unique ways of celebrating
life's experiences. NeoChristianity is 51% matriarchal, and
49% patriarchal, with a whole extensive dimension revering
"Christa", the Female Christ.

Christ as Pegasus; Christ as the King of Elves; Christ as
Lucifer; Christ as that spark of light that started it all,
and joyfully and lovingly is constantly creating new worlds,
new beings, and shaping each of our lives into everlasting
fulfillment and meaning. By the definitions of Christ from the
Catholic Church, Puritanism, and Bible-thumping
fundamentalism, I'd have to say that my Christ is far
more Wiccan than Christian.

I have devoted my life to the practice of White Magic in its
highest revelation: the human soul. And I have triumphed. I
will soon post photos of my art that decorates my humble room,
with descriptions explaining the history and symbolism of each
piece. You will see that my works infuse elements of
paganism/Wicca, shamanism, Judaic/Christian myth,
Zoroastrianism, Greek Myth, and even atheism.

As this world's consciousness ascends into 2001, native
peoples of every land will regain their eminence over their
own territory...and along with this, a largely matriarchal and
globally-tribal world society: a Class 1 civilization. Part of
this--an important part of this--will be the elevation of
Wicca and Druid rites to a very powerful and respected status.
Furthermore: no civilization can leave its home planet to
visit others, without first becoming 100% homosexual. And
being "class 1" includes tentative journeys through our own
Milky Way galaxy, and most-benevolent neighbor, Andromeda.

Some years back, I was writing a short story called "The Elf
of Gwynnyd Cavern". I never got to finish it, as it was
stolen, along with much other material, including my first
computer: a "Compaq luggable". Strangely (and wonderfully),
when my stories on diskette had begun to pile up, doing a "dir
/w" to view the listing, clearly formed several letters into
one word, when viewed from some distance. That is: the columns
of file names formed large letters: one letter for each
column. For example, it's easy to see how a column of file
names all the same length could be read as the letter "i" or
"l" from a distance. Or how another column could be
interpreted as the two letters "E" and "L", like so:

00000000 TXT
10000000 TXT
2000 TXT
3000 TXT
40000000 TXT
50000000 TXT
6000 TXT
7000 TXT
80000000 TXT
90000000 TXT

So what was this word that showed up on my
Compaq's tiny
green-on-black monitor? This:

ELFIN

"The Elf of Gwynnid Cavern" was about a little boy in the Dark
Ages, who was born with six fingers. Thus the ignorant
townfolk regarded him as a spawn of the devil; as they did
anyone with any sort of deformity. So he lived with his father
deep in the woods, to avoid the hateful actions of others. But
one day, some idiots tracked them down, and got hold of the
father, who told his son to "Run, run" and never look back.

The boy lived for quite some time as a lonely drifter of the
forest, until he stumbled onto a deep cavern, from whence a
strange smoke arose. He crawled into the narrow entrance,
weaving this way and that (using stale crumbs to trace his way
back; crumbs which, however, were eaten by a little lizard
that followed him). Finally, the narrow passage opened into a
majestic cavern filled with a glowing, ruddy light.

There, he saw the elf-folk quarrying large blocks of stone
from the earth. And in the center of this immense quarry
rested a dragon; one with shimmering scales of red and green,
just like Christmas colors! The dragon was in a
beautifully-wrought harness that allowed her to drag several
quarry stones at a time, through the cavern's exit. She would
then take wing, and deposit the stones where more elves were
ready to ease them into their final spots to create what we
know of as Stonehenge. Let me regress a moment: How did the
boy know that the dragon was female? Because she possessed
rows of nipples from which oozed a glossy milk, and which
nourished the boy back to vibrant health.

The wee folk welcomed him into their clan, and the boy was
soon riding on the dragon's back, on their expeditions to and
from the cavern. Once the dragon (who adopted the boy as if he
were her own offspring) learned of his sorrowful past, they
swung around to the evil town in which he was born, and the
dragon, with one powerful burst of fire like a nuclear
detonation, breathed her destruction and vengeance on that
entire village.

On another day, while watching the elves complete their work
on Stonehenge, the dragon dug a deep, deep hole in the center
of this circle of stone monoliths. Then she laid a huge,
transparent egg into the hole, and covered it all up, to the top
of the ground.

The boy came to accept his destiny as the Prince of Elves, and
assumed his rightful reign over the Elf Kingdom. Where were
his elfin mother and father? That was to be revealed by the
end of the story, which I never got to. Nor did I get to the
part when the egg, destined to hatch in a distant future time,
finally hatched. When was this time to be? Now, this coming
Christmas day, 2000.

So I am not at all your Typical Christian. Blessed be! =:)

---finis

I hope you enjoyed this little tidbit, Azure. My spirits tell me I was
brought to you; that you are one of the Guardians they said would come
to me when I was ready for further guidance. They say that you were
intentionally obscure and indirect, as a shield against attracting the
wrong entity. That the right one would persist, as I have.

They tell me you know all about me, and was just waiting for me to
show up at the right time. And this is why *you persisted in
continuing our conversation, withOUT acting offended by my direct
challenges.

You know *very well, that I am one among a handful of Elvin spirits
who has been selected to play a key role in our planet's
liberation...which liberation will come from a dramatic resurgence of
Pagan spirits, particularly those whose home has always been our
lovely British Isles.

Much of what I channel, even *I do not comprehend...so I sometimes
research these characters or situations, in order to understand what's
coming through my hands. But the larger part of the messages and
symbols that I channel, which manifest in my writings, I do not
understand...but they contain keys intended for others--particularly
those more evolved than I--to interpret, and act upon.

That is the main purpose of my website: to record all my visions for
public access...so that when the time is ripe, my writings will serve
the necessary wisdom required in this rapidly transitional era...which
is soon about to go berzerk on the physical plane...and in this chaos
and destruction, will rapidly sprout Pagan/Elfin seeds that were
planted in the psychic DNA of the human races many eons ago, before we
expired from this plane of reality. Now, we are about to emerge
through selected humans, in order to direct the world *away from
disaster, and towards true harmony.

If it is your wish to stay in contact, by all means post back in
private...or remain public via newsgroups, if you prefer.

Walk brightly, Azure! (I came up with that phrase, as a happy
alternative to the worn-out greeting, "Blessed be".)

chiefthracian

Jul 12, 2004, 5:37:27 AM7/12/04
Azure <baroness'o'd'nort...@strangewoman.org> wrote in message news:<40EF73A6...@strangewoman.org>...

> I believe in the Perfect body, and the sacrament of being Male/Female.

Well, goody gumdrops for you!

I too believe in the Perfect body, but in the sacrament of being
Male/Male and Female/Female.

You are absolutely incorrect, by promoting heterocentric dogma.

chiefthracian

Jul 12, 2004, 5:59:15 AM7/12/04
"angelicusrex" <whispe...@msn.com> wrote in message news:<2l4bm1F...@uni-berlin.de>...

> There are no homosexual angels, mainly because angels are not sexual at all.
> They are not people. They are spirits. Spirits do not have sex. Sex is a
> reproductive act, even in homosexuals, they are simply attracted to the same
> sex, however at the basis of their attraction is the urge to procreate or
> have sexual relations. Angels do not need to breed. Therefore they have no
> organs for doing so. No matter what some people might say or think.

No matter what some people might say or think? I see: *you are the
last word in defining the angelic. Hubris, thy name is "angelicusrex"!
Angelic spirits bond in love *and sex...though the sexual part is
beyond your kin to understand...for you tacitly define sex as purely
physical, and inferior to the "higher" realms. Mystics have
experienced orgasmic revelations. For you to trivialize or mock this,
only shows your *own Puritanical sex phobia.

You rationale for angels not having sex is based in dogmatic
ignorance: because they don't need to breed. Sexuality embraces
dimension above and beyond procreation...and serves the vital function
of compassionate intimacy that angels share among each other.

> Try to become an enlightened individual by realizing that a Higher Spiritual
> State means just that. It doesn't mean heaven is an orgiastic world of
> sensual delights. That is Las Vegas.

Yes, of course, I'm *inferior, misguided, even UNENLIGHTENED, for
daring to claim that angels perform that "dirty" act. It is *you with
your mind in the gutter, not me! You perceive sex as something bad,
sub-angelic, and unworthy of your "lofty" meditations! Aren't you the
self-righteous Puritan! It's attitudes like yours that gave us the
Salem Witch Hunts, the Catholic Inquisition, and modern-day jihads
against sexual minorities.

> Meanwhile you have come here talking several times and this is the first you
> have mentioned angels. Sounds like you contrived the story.

Well...it's quite *simple to confirm my claim...which is most
*obvious, and which I've previously pointed out:

My website contains many angelic-type tales, poems, essays and
letters. Now, how can I contrive an entire website overnight? It is
*you who have failed to respect my presence, and discussion of angels
from a gay perspective...by refusing to visit my website...because it
would *prove you most wrong, in your presumption that I'm a troll,
with no sincerity at all regarding discussions of angels.

> However I do disagree with yours. not because
> you are homosexual. But you keep bringing it up like it was either a curse,
> a badge of honor, or something others should care about.

A badge of honor, of course. Something wrong with being gay, and
fighting for our rights, from your corrupt perspective? Of course,
others should care about sexual minorities...in this day and age when
a global holocaust is rapidly forming to terrorize and murder as many
queers as possible. It's all over the Muslim world, and quickly
radiating throught the vast majority of Catholic nations.

> What if I kept
> saying I was Polish and there are Polish angels? Someone might just tell me
> to go to alt.Polish or something.

No they wouldn't. They only do it when a *homosexual contributes his
perspectives on angelic ideas. You are grasping for straws, in your
attempt to condemn me.

> Your homosexuality is less than meaningless to me.

News flash: bigotry is nothing to be proud of.

> It is your right, privilege and preference, which has
> little to do with religion, God or angels, unless someone is putting you
> down for it.

Wrong. *You are putting me down, RIGHT NOW! Your claim that my gay
perspective on the spirit world has *no relevance, unLESS I'm being
attacked. *My understanding is that gay people are spiritually gifted,
and here to contribute angelic wisdom to the world. A newsgroup about
angels is *most appropriate.

> Sex is usually not something we talk much about.

Who's talking about sex? I'm talking about the dignity of the gay
spirit, and how it emanates directly from angelic sources. It is YOU
who persist in defining the gay issue as only a sexual issue. That is
your own heterocentric snobbery.

> There are bad people around who
> tend to use it against people who mention it. That's life.
> I am sad about it, but what can I do?

Oh, sounds like what others used to say about slavery, 100 or more
years ago:

"There are bad people who choose to own blacks as slaves. That's life.

I am sad about it, but what can I do?"

Or a Xian living in Nazi Germany:

"There are bad people who choose to persecute Jews. That's life.

I am sad about it, but what can I do?"

Dear: you can do PLENTY. Starting with speaking out against other
heteros in the work place, and in public venues; whenever they use
anti-gay epithets, and speak in evil ways against gay people. You can
join a gay activist group in your area, roll up your sleeves, and GET
TO WORK with staving virulent homophobia, and march with us in our
demonstrations. You can donate some of your money to a gay cause. You
can DEFEND gays like me, instead of chastising us for making our
presence known!

In your eyes, gays don't count for *anything, and should just shut up.
Your views on angels are pathetically out-dated, especially in regards
to your sex-phobic attitudes.

Here's another of my angelic visions/inspirations:

THE BIRTH OF THE FINAL TESTAMENT

copyright 1997

by
Ezekiel J. Krahlin
(Jehovah's Queer Witness)

My web page is the beginning of a vision coming to fulfillment. It
will eventually be renamed "The Final Testament" or "The Dyke/Faggot
Bible". It will be a vast compilation of original writings and
graphics...by anyone who cares to contribute to the positive awareness
of the homosexual spirit.

No religious viewpoint will be barred, including atheism, agnosticism,
existentialism, and so on. Eventually, it will be so large that many
collaborators will contribute one or two megabytes of our own web
space, that chapters may be linked together across the vast Internet
global network. The beautiful works contained therein will shine with
dignity, wisdom, and humor...and will touch the hearts of all people,
and slay the beast of homophobia for once and for all. The vision that
led to these realizations started as a dream two years ago:

I was standing in a medieval monastery, in a room filled with monks
bending over their wooden benches in devoted concentration to the
creation of illuminated manuscript. It was a most peaceful scene, with
warm, golden sunlight passing through a window. Only the monks also
possessed soft, downy white wings...they were angels! One angel-monk
who stood beside me, gave me a nudge in the direction of the benches,
and said, "Go, and see what they're writing!"

So I approached one of the seated monks and gingerly looked over his
shoulder. Amid a border of brilliant gold-leaf and richly colored
illuminated manuscript, he was scrolling a title across the page: "The
Little Angel Who Wouldn't Fly". I gasped and stepped back, and said,
"Why, that's my story!"

The Monk looked up from his work and smiled: "Yes, they are all your
stories. You are to write the major part of what is to become the last
and final testament for all time."

And that was the end of this lovely dream-vision. Other visions have
shown Hellenic people around the world secretly gathering my writing
to put into this new bible. And it would, by then, include
contributions by many other Lesbians and Thracians...up to 70% of the
entire contents. I was shown how one morning I will walk by a
bookstore and see this bible of my dreams on display, as if by
magic...since I didn't have to lift so much as my little finger to get
it published!

Since then, I now realize that my web page is the birth of this final
testament...and already, I have two other contributors besides myself.
While I am obviously proud of my accomplishments --including my future
accomplishments-- I am most proud of being able to provide a space of
recognition to those who have gone without any pats on the back for
their talents and courage.

You take this in whatever way you so choose; I don't care. But I do
know my destiny is to play a major role in the next series of
victories on behalf of Hellenic Rights...via my writings, art, and
eventually, lectures. And many others will also rise to recognition,
like myself. It could even be you...as I do not pass judgment on
anyone.

My web page includes "The Little Angel Who Wouldn't Fly", as well as
other intriguing materials. I am honored to have such inspirations,
and to be able to contribute in such positive and empowering ways on
behalf of all same-sex lovers. It is a shame that many of my own gay
brethren still pick at me in such mean spirited manners. However, this
will soon end, as more and more people realize I am not deluded at
all...just incredibly gifted. And I have every intention of using this
gift to the maximum of my abilities...which includes empowering anyone
else, as often as possible, as soon as possible. I do not see myself
as the only one with this growing awareness, this calling is happening
to...and I expect a wonderful network of kindred souls to rapidly
connect via the Internet at first, then in other ways.

--finis

--
Tops are from Venus,
Bottoms are from Mars.

chiefthracian

Jul 12, 2004, 6:36:00 AM7/12/04
Baruch <baru...@N0sbcglobal.net$PAM> wrote in message news:<kibse0p23qb8ej5tq...@4ax.com>...

> This is a good point. Many homosexuals are fairly aggressive about
> their sexuality, insisting on forcing others to acknowledge their
> homosexuality, to accept or reject it, or to otherwise face it.

That's a lie. *Most homosexuals live in terror, surrounded as they are
by arrogant and often violent heteros who, like you, pretend the gay
issue is a trivial matter, and only a problem with a small handful of
bigots. Those few who , like myself, *are aggressive, don't want our
cherished time wasted by anyone we might befriend and care to
trust...only to find out months or even years later, that they are
homophobic. Being gay in most societies, including USA, is like being
a Jew in Nazi Germany.

> not sure why this is - I don't go around telling anyone I'm "proud" to
> be hetero, or that I *am* hetero. In fact, I almost never mention my
> sexuality to anyone, since it's almost never a concern to anyone.

More lies. You don't *have to mention to anyone you're hetero, by
society by DEFAULT assumes this. Which just goes to show how
homophobic our society is! I guess when a black person describes pride
in her heritage, you'd react with inane remarks like: "I don't go
around telling anyone I'm 'proud' to be white, or that I *am* white.
In fact, I almost never mention my whiteness to anyone, since it's

almost never a concern to anyone."

> It may be that society does in a sense force heterosexuality on
> everyone, with societal pressures, expectations, laws, advertising,
> etc. generally targeted to heterosexuals, and that this is why some
> people are militant about their sexuality.

Duh! We only live in a seriously terrorist society when it comes to
gay people. And we're under most horrendous attack these days. Or
don't you ever read a newspaper, watch TV news, or view/read any other
news source?

> However, as far as I can see, outside a few gay-bashers and religious
> bigots, hardly anyone cares about a person's sexuality unless they're
> interested in them. Most of the time, it's not that anyone's a bigot,
> but that the issue is irrelevant.

Bull dung. If most people didn't care about those who are gay, we
wouldn't now be having a MAJOR culture war against us, threatening to
strip away what limited rights we now possessed, after many decades
struggling, and many lives destroyed and lost. Most of the time, it IS
that anyone's a bigot...and for this reason the issue is MOST
relevant.

How arrogant you are...though typically heterocentric. You accept the
myriad privileges that come you way, simply by virtue of being born
hetero. You don't care one *whit about gays, not because you're not
bigoted (for you *are bigoted), but because it pleases you to know our
persecution, while pretending it's not really happening...that anyone
who brings it up is grossly exaggerating.

> Like you said, if you kept talking about Polish angels, or white male
> angels, someone might well suggest you take it to a Polish group (are
> there any white male groups, I wonder?).

NOT true! You are accepting a hypothesis that has yet to be
tested...projecting it as a *real example, in order to nullify and
trivialize a gay person's speaking out...sharing his perspective on
the angelic world.

> That's another thing - not everyone who disagrees with Thrace is a
> bigot or a homophobe.

That's *usually the case, for obvious reasons. If my main
participation in newsgroups is the gay issue, of course I'm gonna be
attacked and even stalked by homophobic netizens. You over-generalize
by suggesting that I accuse anyone who disagrees with me, as a
homophobe. Simply NOT TRUE. If someone raw-food advocate disagress
with my belief that cooked food is just as healthy, I don't spout off
accusations of homophobia. However, *most of my discussions on Usenet
deal with gay issue...so in that context, well, yes, MOST people who
disagree with me *are homophobic (either that, or just plain
mean-spirited and jealous for other reasons, such as when a
conservative queer attacks my radical stance).

> Sometimes they might simply disagree because
> either Thrace is wrong, or the other person is wrong. It's not always
> bigotry, and it's not always straight people who disagree...

In what context? You give no context, then blow up an incorrect
assumption about me, to apply to *most of my discussions. You use a
lot of words without really saying anything.

You are *ignorant about gay rights...yet act as if you have cornered
the market on this issue. I'm a gay activist of *many years, period. I
*know what I'm talking about, I have much expertise in this matter.
Yet you, in your ignorant heterocentrism, don't give one moment's
consideration to my claims. Knee jerk reactions to gay activist almost
ALWAYS indicates homophobia coming from the attacker.

It is *one of the several tactics homophobes use to trivialize the gay
issue: by *insisting he is not homophobic. And then, continue to
invent poor excuses for why he does nothing to help end violence
against gays...one excuse being a claim that homophobes compose such a
small minority, as to be irrelevant. And you say this, when the US is
right on the verge of maybe passing an anti-gay amendment to its
constitution.

To boldly state that homophobes are in a rare minority, when such a
horrid amendment is being considered by our leaders...is downright
MALICIOUS. I won't give you the benefit of *any doubt, that perhaps
you are pathetically clueless through no fault of your own. It *is
your fault, for you *know what you are doing: intentionally, fully
consciously, trivializing my hard-earned wisdom as a gay activist who
has struggled to win our rights each and every day, since 1983.

Lady Azure

Jul 13, 2004, 12:19:29 AM7/13/04
Probably of Scot Irish French Descent.
As such you are not Celt, but Gaelic.
Celts came after, Gaelic are the Tautha De Dannan.
Jacobite, like myself.
I understand you are of the teachings of the Reds, but your words are
not.
Its confusing and tricky.
Greeks Classic anyway altered the words and hated the Tribes the
Hellites, Halites, Shebara's, but Ptolemey gave them a place in the
world.
His son founded a religion based on the teachings of the study of all
religions, for it is only through knowledge that we can grow, or
understand that which is.
He drew on a teaching of the peoples around him and had the Septuagint
written. Those who followed that word are known as Arcadians, True
Catholics.
Those who first ate of the body of sacrifice, ate of "The Salmon of
Knowledge".
Rome change the words.
King James and Shakespeare "Revised" them.

Lady Azure

Jul 13, 2004, 12:34:40 AM7/13/04

angelicusrex wrote:

> Azure, I do not know to whom you are speaking or what you are speaking
> about. It is all very mysterioso, I am sure. I am also sure you consider
> yourself to be a well versed mistress/master of...whatever it is you believe
> in. Too bad you can't put it into words the rest of us can understand.
> However I do not preach the Bible to anyone. I dislike it. I also do not
> believe for one instant that woman came from man's body, since female in all
> species can reproduce themselves and males if need be whereas males cannot.

Why do they have so many mysterious operations on young males of puberty
who had appendicitis which was not?
My mothers doctor always said boys don't hurt there, there is nothing
there in a boy.

Lady Azure

Jul 13, 2004, 12:36:40 AM7/13/04
Not according to the teachings I read.
Rome even destroyed the "Word of God" because it did not like Faggots
and wanted to impose "Morality on the people.

Anatid Bonecki

Jul 13, 2004, 3:56:18 AM7/13/04
zkra...@myrealbox.com (chiefthracian) wrote in message news

> > There are no homosexual angels, mainly because angels are not sexual at all.
> > They are not people. They are spirits. Spirits do not have sex. Sex is a
> > reproductive act, even in homosexuals, they are simply attracted to the same
> > sex, however at the basis of their attraction is the urge to procreate or
> > have sexual relations. Angels do not need to breed. Therefore they have no
> > organs for doing so. No matter what some people might say or think.
>
> No matter what some people might say or think?

That is correct. Because I speak to Angels about it, not to people.
People don't know much. In case you hadn't noticed.

> I see: *you are the
> last word in defining the angelic. Hubris, thy name is "angelicusrex"!

That's not a name, sir. It is an internet "handle" which I used to
bypass some rather nasty trolls and cretins. It gets their goats. I
guess it got yours too.

> Angelic spirits bond in love *and sex...though the sexual part is
> beyond your kin to understand...for you tacitly define sex as purely
> physical, and inferior to the "higher" realms.

Sorry, sex is purely physical. The feelings one has for one's partner
may go beyond that. But since angels are not physical, they do not
need physical equipment to show or feel love. Neither do we, but try
telling some people that. Like the heteros you love to hate.

I maintain Angels are without sexual identity or characteristics, they
are neither men nor women. They are BOTH. Therefore their love is
quite beyond what any of us feel for one another here. It is a bliss
of an undefinable and indescribable type.

> Mystics have
> experienced orgasmic revelations.

Because they have organs for doing so. Without organs their "orgasm"
would not have any reference. Nor would the word mean anything to us
if we had no organs for producing orgasm. You are trivializing
Spiritual Love into base organic chemistry which is nothing more than
a subtle and small reflection of Spiritual Love. Our feelings are like
a drop of water in the ocean, my friend.

> For you to trivialize or mock this,
> only shows your *own Puritanical sex phobia.

No one is trivializing or mocking here but you. And you seem hell bent
on making enemies, making people feel bad about befriending you
because they might someday turn out ot be homophobic in YOUR eyes is a
JUDGMENT of others which is neither trustworthy nor hopeful, it is
pure cynicism. And it is in itself a mockery of the love others have
to offer you.

> You rationale for angels not having sex is based in dogmatic
> ignorance: because they don't need to breed.

Uhm that is Scientific Fact. Not dogma, my friend.

> Sexuality embraces
> dimension above and beyond procreation...

No our consciousness embraces that. Our physicality simply wants to
procreate. It is and remains our primary desire, need and duty on this
planet. There would be no homosexuals if someone did not breed.

> and serves the vital function
> of compassionate intimacy that angels share among each other.

You are mixing physical sexuality with Angelic Behavior, of which, I
must say, you have shown me little understanding so far. Just because
you talk about angels on the internet in some NG does not show me you
know anything about them.

> > Try to become an enlightened individual by realizing that a Higher Spiritual
> > State means just that.

Try to become an enlightened individual by not telling others they are
unenlightened. See if that works.

> It doesn't mean heaven is an orgiastic world of
> > sensual delights. That is Las Vegas.
>
> Yes, of course, I'm *inferior, misguided, even UNENLIGHTENED, for
> daring to claim that angels perform that "dirty" act.

No one said it was "dirty" but you. I said it does not exist in
Spirit. Care to disagree? Well go right ahead. But there is no need to
be disagreeable and put words in my mouth I did not say.

> It is *you with
> your mind in the gutter, not me!

Yes, it is you with your mind in the gutter. I simply mentioned how it
is with Angels. They don't perform sex. They are not "males" so they
cannot be homosexual. It is you who is mocking the idea of a higher
spiritual love.

> You perceive sex as something bad,

You are making this shit up, dude.

> sub-angelic, and unworthy of your "lofty" meditations!

you are now just being cynical and pretty harsh. You know nothing
whatsoever of me or my religious practices. Nor have you even so much
as deigned to ask about them. All you do is caper about and mock
because suddenly you are insulted because I disagreed with you.

> Aren't you the
> self-righteous Puritan!

No.

> It's attitudes like yours that gave us the
> Salem Witch Hunts, the Catholic Inquisition, and modern-day jihads
> against sexual minorities.

Oh, brother! Get over yourself, dude! You and your Genocidal,
Homophobic, Nazi references...now the Witch Trials. Yeah I am so
Calvinist, that's why the only Calvinist in our little group (R. Hick)
just told me I was going to Hell! You are out of your little skull if
you think for one moment I would foist my beliefs onto the entire
world or on you and have you burned at the stake or imprisoned and
gassed! You are so far off the mark about me that you are in outer
space, man!

> > Meanwhile you have come here talking several times and this is the first you
> > have mentioned angels. Sounds like you contrived the story.
>
> Well...it's quite *simple to confirm my claim...which is most
> *obvious, and which I've previously pointed out:
>
> My website contains many angelic-type tales, poems, essays and
> letters. Now, how can I contrive an entire website overnight?

You saying you could not have made up the story you told here and put
it up on your website that very day? Of course you could. Having a
website proves nothing. And I never said I wouldn't visit it. I said
your present story sounded contrived. You are comparing apples and
oranges.

Too bad you are so vehement and so afraid. I know many Gays. Not one
of whom is "terrified." Most do not say they are "Proud to be Gay"
because they don't need to. No one hates them. No one I know of abuses
them. I do know there are those who do. But if you dare to put me in
that group, then I have nothing further to offer you, because you are
lying to yourself about me and then spreading the lie in a public
forum. You sound every bit as paranoid as most of the Bible Thumpers
here. HomoPHOBIC means "they" are scared of Gay people. Terrified
themselves that they will be tainted or transformed. I find it
pathetic and hilarious that anyone would even believe such things. But
I find it equally hilarious that anyone would believe me to be
homophobic. Of course you pretty much determined I was a heterosexual
homophobe with delusions of grandeur without even asking. So a lot of
what you rail on about other doing to you, you seem to do yourself to
others.

Saint

angelicusrex

Jul 13, 2004, 4:19:15 AM7/13/04

"Lady Azure"

> Why do they have so many mysterious operations on young males of puberty
> who had appendicitis which was not?

I know of no "mysterious operations." Please elucidate.

> My mothers doctor always said boys don't hurt there, there is nothing
> there in a boy.

I cannot understand what you are talking about. Boys hurt wherever they have
nerve endings. Which is most everywhere. Your mother, God bless her, was
wrong. I think you are sort of saying that homosexuals are made, not born?
This would be unquestionably the idea of a certified crack-pot. However if
you would care to enlighten me further on your ideas I wouldn't mind.
Perhaps I am getting my wires crossed here?

chiefthracian

Jul 13, 2004, 7:01:46 PM7/13/04
Ana...@volcanomail.com (Anatid Bonecki) wrote in message news:<ac57a0d7.04071...@posting.google.com>...

> That is correct. Because I speak to Angels about it, not to people.
> People don't know much. In case you hadn't noticed.

Oh, I have noticed. And you are a textbook example. I too, speak with
angels, who guide me in my mission for gay rights, including the words
they give me, to address your bigoted stance.

> That's not a name, sir. It is an internet "handle" which I used to
> bypass some rather nasty trolls and cretins. It gets their goats. I
> guess it got yours too.

Still hubris. Your hiding behind the "handle" serves more than an
anti-troll device. It serves you fat, self-righteous, heterocentric
ego. You haven't gotten my goat, dear. Making such a statement is a
very immature rebuttal, a low-grade from of sophistry.

> Sorry, sex is purely physical. The feelings one has for one's partner
> may go beyond that. But since angels are not physical, they do not
> need physical equipment to show or feel love.

You use stereotypical metaphors for the spirit world, which originated
in Puritanical sex-phobic attitudes...which have fostered witch hunts
and gay bashing throughout history.

Your definition of "physical" places the physical and the spiritual in
an atagnoistic duality...one superior to the other. I don't buy that
one bit. I see consciousness or "awareness" as the true
measure...whereby what we call "physical" is simply a misperception. I
see *all as a projection from the spiritual realm. Our defining the
physical like you do, as having specific limits, only reflects the
limitations of your perceptions.

Angels can see, touch, hear, taste and smell. Those are senses which
require a *body of some sort. Maybe less gross and imperfect than
ours...but still, a body. Maybe their bodies can be invisible and walk
through walls...but they still have bodies.

> Neither do we, but try
> telling some people that. Like the heteros you love to hate.

I don't love to hate them. But I love to stand up against their
homophobia, and ignorance. As I'm doing with you, right now. There is
no such thing as heterophiba, only homophobia. So if anyone "loves" to
hate, it *must be bigoted heterosexauls.

> I maintain Angels are without sexual identity or characteristics, they
> are neither men nor women. They are BOTH. Therefore their love is
> quite beyond what any of us feel for one another here. It is a bliss
> of an undefinable and indescribable type.

Oh, puhleeease. Just because you can spout superficially "ephemeral"
ideas and sentences, does not make them true. Most of your claims thus
far, about the spiritual world, do more to reflect your own ego
defenses and fears of awesome reality, than they do the truth.

Angels *do have sex, and plenty of it. And yes, it is extraordinarily
so much more intense and lovely than most humans could ever
experience, at their present level of awareness. But it comes out of
wisdom for each other, and thier eternal history of devotion and
courage, and other intangible qualities that come from personal
integrity and achievement. That is what "turns on" an angel, far more
than one's physcial appearance. But, since angels are perfected human
beings in a way, they *all are also physically *very attractive...for
their soul projects their true nature into the physcial,
perfectly...and thus, cannot *help but have beautiful bodies.

But they are also humble about their looks, as well as all their other
assets, both tangible and intangible. They do not act sleaze or have a
debased attitude towards sex, as you seem to. But they *also have an
incredible sense of humore, the kind you could neither grasp nor
accept. In fact, right now one is standing before your image, bent
over with robe lifted, shooting you the moon! And oh, what a lovely
full moon that is! Another is waving his huge, fat wanger right before
your unaware lips, chuckling: "You'll never get *this ol' sausage,
pervert!"

Well, let me catch my breath hear...they are always such good friends
to me in so many ways, not the least of which is to make me laugh, and
forget the horrid stuffed-shirt losers in this world, such as
yourself...who takes everything *so seriously, mostly to appease your
own fat ego.

> Because they have organs for doing so. Without organs their "orgasm"
> would not have any reference. Nor would the word mean anything to us
> if we had no organs for producing orgasm.

Untrue. What erotic passions we fell physically, can be felt in any
part of the body. One can even learn how to do this, by devotion to
certain forms of yoga or other types of discipline. The reason we are
limited in the experience of orgasm, is because it can be misused on
our level, where important lessons still need to be learned. Full body
orgasms (and orgasm felt in other, non-sex-organ) parts of the body
are reserved to a future time, when humans have evolved out of their
violence, homophobia, and inferior attitudes about sexuality. There
are some exceptions to this, which are certain mystics.

> You are trivializing
> Spiritual Love into base organic chemistry which is nothing more than
> a subtle and small reflection of Spiritual Love. Our feelings are like
> a drop of water in the ocean, my friend.

You are no friend of mine! As my angels like to remind me:

"Watch out for those strangers who use your name frequently, or call
you 'my friend'. They are only buttering you up for the kill."

There are any number of excellent books on spiritually, that show how
sexuality is incorporated into the higher realms of being, not
castrated. Angels *do have sex...but it's not at all like the kind
humans have, on their unevolved level. When you think of sex, you can
only think about debasement and inferior, vulgar behavior. That is
because you accept a definition that is likewise vulgar. You just
can't wrap your brain around the concept of sexuality being an
important *face of higher spirits, including angels.

Angels *only have sex when both (or several) parties are mutually
agreeable. And, their attraction *always comes from respect and
admiration for each other's great devotions and accomplishments to
loft ideals. All male angels have big, juicy, gorgeous
wangers...because, well, to be blunt...they've *earned it! Not that
their lofty goals were motivated by the promise of physcial beauty,
but because such beauty is *always one of the secondary rewards for
such great devotion over many, many years.

> No one is trivializing or mocking here but you.

You've trivialized me for claiming that sex acts are part of the
spiritual world, too. You make a mockery of the intimacy among humans
(and angels), that can include sex...and include it as an expression
of love every bit as sacred as any other form of pure love.

> And you seem hell bent on making enemies,

Yeah, like a Jew in Germany speaking out against anti-Semitism. Who
made lots of enemies in so doing, and probably was sent to a
concentration camp, tortued, and killed for speaking the truth.

> making people feel bad about befriending you

If they feel bad, perhaps it's the prodding of their conscience.

> because they might someday turn out ot be homophobic in YOUR eyes is a
> JUDGMENT of others which is neither trustworthy nor hopeful, it is
> pure cynicism.

You spew garbage. By speaking forthrightly for gay people--more so
than most gays have the courage to do--I scratch the surface of
others, to discover far more anti-gay attitudes than they want to
reveal. My cyncism is a *healthy cynicism, as I turn that energy back
out the perpetrator, like a mirror...in order to show to *others who
observe, the subtle and wicked nature of homophobia, and how, like a
chameleon, it attempts in every way possible, to disguise itself as a
loving creature, and in so doing, infiltrate every possible level of
society and human consciousness. But, like a snake, it still slithers,
and injects its venom into those poor souls who are hopelessly
vulnerable due to fundamentalist dogma.

>And it is in itself a mockery of the love others have
>to offer you.

If a demon offers love, it is not true love. If I receive hatred and
ignorance in exchange for expressing truth in order to lessen the
persecution of my queer brothers and sister, well then I accept that
as my challenge, and test to make me a better warrior for Truth.

If I lose the love, respect, of others, if I lose friends and family,
for my pro-gay stance...then I am blameless, and they are shamed
before the angels.
Rejection, scorn, hatred, and terror can be the lot of one who
struggles to speak the truth. If one is scared of losing friends over
this, than one is not worthy to win the respect and admiration of
angels.

Many sages who've come before me, had to go through the same gauntlet
of ignorance by people who harbor perverted ideas. But the reward is
great, the reward is eternal. I keep my eye on *that prize, and no
other! Thank you for playing devil's advocate...that in appearing
ignorant and mean, grovelling at my feat in a form of utter submission
and humility...you've made me shine by contrast!

> Uhm that is Scientific Fact. Not dogma, my friend.

Wrong. It *is scientific fact that sexuality can be an important
aspect of love's expression with another. It only speaks poorly for
those people who use sex as a tool for power and abuse.

> No our consciousness embraces that. Our physicality simply wants to
> procreate. It is and remains our primary desire, need and duty on this
> planet.

Look! Ooops, it's gone, and you didn't even notice! The nineteenth
century!

>There would be no homosexuals if someone did not breed.

Nonsense. Long before God invented heterosexuality (expressed in the
metaphor of Adam and Eve), there already existed homosexuals. In fact,
*all the angels were homosexual. God's first being ever created, was
an angel...and he created him to have a companion, a lover. Nature
existed and even thrived for countless *eons before heterosexuality
was ever added to the mix. Not only would homosexuals still exist
without breeders, we'll *always exist...and some day exist with*out
them, once more. Heterosexuality is simply one expression of life God
created, but intended to last for a limited amount of time...and that
time is rapidly coming to a close.

The original intent for Adam and Eve, was to propagate via
mental-spiritual energies...to "meditate" a child into being...in the
fashion of God himself! The curse upon Eve was the fact she'd now have
bear children via the physical plane, in much pain. That was a *curse,
not a reward! For she (along w/Adam) transgressed the trust God put in
them, to stay away from a certain tree. Now, I don't really believe
God punishes anyone...I'm only saying how many people interpret
Genesis...which for me and other non-fundamentalists, is a
*metaphorical or *mythical tale, not a literal reality. From the human
perception we were punished...but that interpretation comes from a
less

> You are mixing physical sexuality with Angelic Behavior, of which, I
> must say, you have shown me little understanding so far.

In your own self-appointed ego, of course. I'm not here to try to get
you to understand...I am here to speak the truth, regardless if anyone
acknowledges me.

> Just because you talk about angels on the internet in some NG
> does not show me you know anything about them.

Why not apply the same rule to yourself, hypocrite!

> Try to become an enlightened individual by not telling others they are
> unenlightened. See if that works.

Been there, done that. Makes no difference. Nonetheless, you obviously
*don't practice what you preach!

> No one said it was "dirty" but you. I said it does not exist in
> Spirit. Care to disagree? Well go right ahead. But there is no need to
> be disagreeable and put words in my mouth I did not say.

You very *claim that sex does not exist in the spirit world, because
sex is purely a physcial phenomenon...is just a fancy way of
expressing sex phobia, and homophobia...while trying to come off as
non-bigoted. Just because you don't literally include words like
"dirty", "unenlightened", "perverted", and "inferior", does not mean
that those aren't the intent of your claims.

You use sophisty to try to win an argument. How petty!

soph·ist·ry (sof_uh strEE) n. pl. <-ries>
1. a subtle, tricky, superficially plausible, but generally
fallacious method of reasoning.
2. a false argument; sophism.

> Yes, it is you with your mind in the gutter. I simply mentioned how it
> is with Angels. They don't perform sex. They are not "males" so they
> cannot be homosexual. It is you who is mocking the idea of a higher
> spiritual love.

The first angels created were more in God's image than later ones.
Male. Of *course there are male angels, and female angels, and
intersexed angels, and so on. As it is in heaven, so it is below
(earth). The main lesson to be learned by gay rights (or sexual
minority rights), is precisely that sexuality is quite diverse, and
exists on the spiritual plane, and is an important facet of brotherly
love. The reason why humans in general look down on sex as inferior to
the spiritual, is because God cursed that human aspect, that we may
learn some important lessons. Same reason why God cursed Jesus...as an
example of how wrong it is to condemen another who does not walk the
status quo. The Book of Job is another example of how many people
wrongly condemn others who suffer misfortunes through no fault of
their own.

And that is why sexual minorities will end up the greatest winners of
all...for having endured such a curse *longer than any other group of
people.

> You are making this shit up, dude.

No, the shit is yourself. Did you make yourself up, "dude"?

> you are now just being cynical and pretty harsh. You know nothing
> whatsoever of me or my religious practices.

I know enough by what you revealed, that you are merely copying the
sex phobic and anti-gay attitudes so prevalent in mainstream
religions, particularly the Islamic and Xian fundamentalist sects. I
don't need to know anything more about your beliefs, because the topic
at hand is homosexuality in the angelic sphere (and sexuality in
general)...and you've spoken *more than enough ignorant dogma, to
merit condemnation.

> Nor have you even so much
> as deigned to ask about them. All you do is caper about and mock
> because suddenly you are insulted because I disagreed with you.

You didn't just "disagree" with me...you insulted a whole sphere of
people, and angels, by *insisting that angels don't have sex, and
angels can't be homosexual, because angels are neither male nor
female, but both. A *lot of people believe in angels, yet wouldn't
agree with your stand in this matter. You are *not the last word on
this, you are *not any expert at all (way obvious).

You can *not deal with human sexuality, thus hide behind a religious
*fiction of a spiritual world without any sex at all. Your idea that
angels are a blend of male/female is heterocentric DOGMA. The idea of
male-female opposites uniting is a simplistic notion, that takes
*literally what opposites really are; but which have *no validity,
either scientifically or spiritually. Are a male and female really
*opposite? Is a dog really *opposite to a cat? Which saying is true:
"opposites attract" or "birds of a feather flock together"? Well, you
can make any belief seem true in your imagination...but they cannot be
thrust upon anyone else...unless you live in fear, and allow dogma to
own your reality. And that is *clearly your case.

> Oh, brother! Get over yourself, dude! You and your Genocidal,
> Homophobic, Nazi references...now the Witch Trials. Yeah I am so
> Calvinist, that's why the only Calvinist in our little group (R. Hick)
> just told me I was going to Hell!

I don't believe in hell...other than a state of mind. And it is your
sex phobia that makes a living hell on this earth, for sexual
minorities everywhere. Sure, you are not *directly attacking queers.
But you *are espousing a spiritual loftiness that *excludes
homosexuality...by excluding sex altogether. Yet being the hypocrite
you are, you use the very same concept of sex to claim that angels are
a perfect blend of male-female. Well, dear, you are talking about
hermaphrodites...which are part of the persecuted spectrum of sexual
minorities. News flash: you can't have your cock and eat it too! :D

By perpetrating such false dogma, you inspire the ignorant masses to
further condemn gays...because they just don't live up to the angelic
ideals you claim that exist...which are thinly veiled manifestations
of Aryanism and racial purity...which led to the existence of Nazis.

> You are out of your little skull if
> you think for one moment I would foist my beliefs onto the entire
> world or on you and have you burned at the stake or imprisoned and
> gassed!

But that's exactly what you're doing...by participating in a *global
venue of communication, which is this newsgroup. You don't say that my
viewpoint is respected, and may be correct...but you agree to
disagree. You *insist that your anti-homosexual spirit world is *the
answer, and no other. Your vision makes hetero unions *superior to any
other, by virtue of defining angels as the perfect male-female
harmony...and thus add fuel to the first of homopohobic bigotry.

> You saying you could not have made up the story you told here and put
> it up on your website that very day? Of course you could. Having a
> website proves nothing.

Ahh, but I've also participate in newsgroups, on many issues around
homosexuality, and ignorant attitudes like yours. *That would prove
beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I've been involved in similar
discussions for at least six years. I've even created a database of my
Usenet pariticipation, which will make it an easy *process for anyone
to analyze my newsgroups discussions by topic. My database simply
links to Google's Usenet database in organized categories that include
only *my discussions, and others who respond. So there's now way you
could claim that I rewrote these discussions, as they are from
Google's database, not one that I made up. Here's the URL to my
database:

http://www.gay-bible.org/usenet

I *anticipated years ago, attacks of ignorance such as yours...and
thus my angels wisely advised me to set up this "Zeke" database. And
I'm so glad I followed through...for at least I can nullify broad
accussations that I'm new to these discussions, or I only recently
made them up.

> And I never said I wouldn't visit it. I said
> your present story sounded contrived. You are comparing apples and
> oranges.

Sophistry again. I directly answered you challenge, with solid
evidence that squelched it.

> Too bad you are so vehement and so afraid. I know many Gays. Not one
> of whom is "terrified." Most do not say they are "Proud to be Gay"
> because they don't need to.

They sound like apologistic, hetero ass-lickers. They are like Jews
who turned in their own Jewish gays...licking the asses of
brownshirts, in hopes of being spared. If you know "many" gays, it
must be on a superficial level...for no one can know *many people; no
one just has that much time. No one has more than a few real friends,
if any. The rest are all, at best, friendly acquaintances. So of
course most queers you "know" will put on a friendly front. We're at
war here, and not about to show all our cards...except when the time
comes to strike back.

Queers are smarter than str8s, much smarter. We know heteros for the
snakes in the grass most are. We are not all about to tell them to
their faces what scum they really are...not if it means our livelihood
will be ruined, and even suffer complete rejection by family, and all
the loss of financial amenties and social connections that would mean.
We are in the process of repositioning ourselves in society, where we
*can strike back, w/o major risk to our own selves. Believe me: we are
all very sick and tired of appeasing every hetero that comes our way,
because of their superior position a vulgar society grants them.

I never claimed all gays were defending our stuggle for equality. I
call those kind "Queer Turncoats", which essay I wrote in 1997:

GAY TURNCOATS IN OUR MIDST
http://www.gay-bible.org/write/4_turncoat.htm

© 1997 by Ezekiel J. Krahlin
(Jehovah's Queer Witness)

(Note: I use "Hellenic" or "Hellene" as an alternative to
"gay people", and "Thracian" as an alternative to "gay male".
Credit for the idea to use "Hellenic" goes to Fireweaver, an
internet friend.)

It is a grievance to me and many other Thracians, that a
large number of our "brothers" still perpetuate their own
brand of homophobia within the Gay community...in a time when
it is more important than ever before, that we band together
in order to eradicate (for once and for all) heterosexist
bigotry. This particular brand of homophobia (of Hellene
brother against brother) I coin "affection-phobia," for it
arises not from fear of male-to-male sex, but from fear of
brotherly affection (which demands compassion, loyalty, and
mutual respect). It is obvious that many guys who claim to be
part of the Hellenic Community, perceive "gay" as nothing more
than a quick "dick fix" with another boy or man...without any
dedication whatsoever to the greater ideal of Lesbian/Thracian
Rights (whose fulfillment in the 1990's will benefit many
aspects of Human Rights.)

As our rage against homophobia increases, likewise will
it turn upon those brothers who thwart the cause of Hellenism
with their petty, male-ego power games. We will soon reach a
crossroad, where the Queer Community will split between the
"turncoats," and the true revolutionaries...in order to
fulfill the doctrine so clearly laid down by our founding
fathers (and mothers) in The Declaration of Independence. We
already see this in newsgroup issues such as confronting
Christian homophobes, and pressuring our hesitant "brothers"
to participate in civil rights issues and elections (at least
when relevant to Gay liberation).

These turncoats can be identified by their discouraging
statements such as: "There's really no such thing as Gay
Rights," "It's dangerous to come out; better to lay low," "I'm
glad I'm over forty; the world can only get worse," and (I
love this one) "History repeats itself; here come the gas
ovens again." Oh, and one more, "Your attack against the
homophobes is just feeding into their flames." I believe much
of this subversion of one's own brothers, is the attempt of an
elite group of Gays to keep many from contributing their own
creative and political talents to The Cause.

Their motive is not one of liberation, but to maintain
their own, comfortable status quo of recognition, affluence,
and influence. As we know, the fight against AIDS has been
turned into a big money making machine for many organizations
that have now become powerful and rich as a result...at the
cost of unnecessary suffering and deaths. Why would anyone be
so foolish as to assume that queer politics is no different,
at least here in Amerika? There are those in the political
elite who have a vested interest in maintaining the status
quo...to keep AIDS and homophobia alive...as this is how they
continue receiving recognition, power, and finances. If
either beast were finally conquered, they would lose their
power base, replaced with new, more egalitarian ones. They
also block or discourage (often through vicious tactics) a lot
of decent GayFolk who could otherwise have greatly enhanced
the civil rights movement for all Same-Sex Lovers.

Turncoats do whatever they can to deter any brother who
believes (and actively participates in) Hellene Rights;
through games of mockery, isolation, rejection, and any other
forms of persecution that occur to them. Because of their
uncontrollable jealousy, turncoats also suppress the talents
of their artistic brothers, whose work, if acknowledged and
encouraged, could contribute in a big way to Gay Rights.
(There are numerous turncoats in the "art world" with the
money and power to back these revolutionary artists; but they
do not.) I wonder: just how many of our decent brothers have
committed suicide--not from the slings and arrows of hetero
brutality--but from betrayal (of the most vicious kind) from
their own Gay "brothers."

In closing, I address the turncoats: "My so-called
brothers, you have had ample time to clean up your act and
prove your loyalty. Step aside or be counted as the enemy."

--finis

> No one hates them. No one I know of abuses
> them. I do know there are those who do.

Again, you grossly trivialize the severity of homophobia in the USA
and in most of the world. For a gay person to walk in public, is like
being surrounded by Charles Manson types...only you *don't know* which
one are, until someone seemingly sweet-natured person discovers you're
gay, and begans screaming and bashing like a wild banshee. And
society, the law, offers little protection, if any. For you to claim
there is little abuse against gays going on, is not only disingenuous,
it's a terrorist tactic used by heteros who know they are backed up by
the vulgar Nazi lords who still rule our society. It is one of the
strategies of a homophobe to claim over and over, "I'm not a
homophobe". Yeah, and Nixon isn't a crook.

> But if you dare to put me in that group,

I do dare! I double dare!

> then I have nothing further to offer you,

I never asked you to offer anything; it is obvious you don't offer
anything good to this world. *You chimed in with your bigoted response
about no homosexual angels...using the Puritanical "no-sex" dogma
about angels, as an excuse to hide behind your homophobia.

> because you are
> lying to yourself about me and then spreading the lie in a public
> forum.

Nope. You've displayed your ignorance quite nicely w/o my lifting so
much as my pinkie. *You chimed in with your stupid remarks.

> Of course you pretty much determined I was a heterosexual
> homophobe with delusions of grandeur without even asking.

I didn't *have to ask: you volunteered! And in your replies to my
rebuttals, you *further affirmed my observations that your ideologies
runs along the lines of homophobic belief system. By claiming angels
are genderless, you then obliterate *any worthwhile viewpointst that
*include homosexuality in the spiritual realm. And by so generalizing,
you justify that as *not being anti-gay. Puhleeease! You couldn't be
more obviously homophobic if you tried!

> So a lot of what you rail on about other doing to you, you seem
> to do yourself to others.

Sophistry, boring sophistry.

> Saint

of lies.

SEVEN LITMUS TESTS

© 1997 by Ezekiel J. Krahlin
(Jehovah's Queer Witness)

So, you have straight friends--even family members,
perhaps--who are so very understanding and accepting of your
homosexuality. Or are they, really? Take a second look and
see how they stand up to the seven litmus tests I describe
herein:

1) Of course, if they accept your homosexuality, they are
most likely "liberals". And--being the good liberals they
are--they proudly wear T-shirts and decals proclaiming their
support of black people's rights, women's rights, ecological
causes, anti-nuclear slogans, et cetera. But where are their
T-shirts that say something like "Another hetero for gay
rights"? If your straight friends do not display pro-gay
icons on a regular basis--as they do for other causes--then
they are not truly supportive of your sexual civil rights.
Just as in the past, many white folks did not vocalize support
for black people from fear of being called "nigger
lovers"...many liberals are afraid of being labeled "faggot"
if they display support for gay rights. (Their loss, and your
holocaust.)

2) Your "progressive" hetero friends love to chew the fat
over political issues (see above)...yet they never seem to
come around to discussing the gay dilemma. Unless, of course,
you yourself interject that topic, with resulting token
not there, homosexuality is never a part of their progressive
agenda. If they donate to liberal causes, have they ever
included a contribution to some lesbian or gay organization?

3) If your "loving" family members say they support you...how
far will they go in defending you before a bigoted relative?
Or do they avoid the topic of homosexuality altogether, in
order to never be in a position to defend you?

4) If you lost a lover from AIDS or other tragedy: how many
family members rush to your side in loving concern, to ease
you through your passage of grief...as they clearly would for
their heterosexual kin? Or do they give you a cursory nod of
sympathy, then go on their own selfish way? (Implying, of
course, that no one can really take a homosexual relationship
seriously...it is, at best, a joke; and certainly something
one can get over in a few weeks or less.)

5) Has any close relative (such as a brother, sister, or
parent) ever voluntarily approached you to ask your opinions
of what it's like to be gay, and how you cope with an
intolerant society? Does any relative take the kindness to
recognize your humanity during Lesbian/ Gay Pride Week? (Or
do they all pretend they don't even know of its existence,
even when you remind them of the upcoming event each year?)
Has any one of them actually read a book about
homosexuality--just as they read about racism, Viet Nam,
etc.-- that they may better understand the issue? (Are there any
books in their homes about gay people...along with their books
on women's rights, racism, and other progressive topics?)

6) Are your "understanding" hetero buddies often
rationalizing society's homophobia with statements like:
"Well, heterosexuality is so deeply ingrained in our
culture...it will take some time yet for society to come
around." Though they would never dream of saying the same
thing for other issues of oppression; such as black people's
rights, child abuse, job discrimination towards females, etc.
(Yet those negative aspects are just as ingrained in our
society, as is hatred towards homosexuals.)

7) Do your relatives go all ga-ga over conventional "het"
weddings within the family...and pretend to never comprehend
why you might feel a little less eager to celebrate these
breeder unions, than they are? ("Oh, cousin Peggy, I'm so
happy you're getting married to the man of your dreams! I'll
dance with all the bridesmaid's and sing, and play piano, and
in general, be the life of the party. Then when it's all over,
I'll go back to my little queer closet, where I can brood to
my heart's content over never being able to celebrate a
marriage with the partner of my dreams, as you, privileged
hetero, can so freely do.")

Note: Would you consider refusing to attend hetero weddings
until the time when gays can also marry...and mail a written
declaration to this effect to your closer relatives? Or are
you a slave to your family's every demand...and/or afraid of
losing certain fringe benefits, such as paid college tuition,
generous birthday and graduation gifts, family business loans
and donations, and a sumptuous inheritance or two? If so,
then you must also bear some guilt for perpetuating
homophobia. Mama's boys just don't cut the mustard when it
comes to defending homosexual civil rights at the cost of
making their mothers happy.

Many of us live in delusion as to the assumed "stalwart
support" from our heterosexual kith and kin. So I hope the
examples above will wake up some of our sisters and brothers.
I must also point out that if you do have family members and
straight friends who pass these litmus tests, then you are a
lucky soul, indeed.

I am a Christian who believes that Jesus is homosexual, and
whose lover is of course, God. And it is also my belief that
Jesus had the homosexuality/family issue in mind, when He said
(Matthew 10:35-36):

For I have come to set a man against his father, a
daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law
against her mother-in-law. And a man's foes will
be those of his own household.

President Clinton's signing of the so-called "Defense Of
Marriage Act" is clearly this prophecy on the way to
fulfilling itself. Best prepare for the revolution about to
come, and beware of family and most of your hetero
buddies--for they may kill you with "friendly fire."

--finis

chiefthracian

Jul 13, 2004, 7:15:32 PM7/13/04
I've started a new thread called "No queer angels?" Please reply there.

Lady Azure

Jul 14, 2004, 1:35:41 AM7/14/04
What people know is true, but according to legends Angels have Sexual
Drive, otherwise Azzazzel and the others would not be fallen.
The Sons of God came down from heaven and mated with the daughters of
man.

Lady Azure

Jul 14, 2004, 1:39:36 AM7/14/04
I know of a few Males who have had Appendix Operations because they had
cramps where males have no organs.
Like me I used to get them regularly, one might say "Monthly".
It leaves a scar well below the belt line about 1 1/2 to 2" long, and
the actual incision goes down from the point of entry.

angelicusrex

Jul 14, 2004, 3:51:19 AM7/14/04
I was not speaking of angels of legend or scripture but real angels. The
ones not written about. Except by poor deluded fools like myself. Oddly most
people would rather listen to interpretations of two or four thousand year
old texts which were not even written by the authors they are ascribed to,
then the testament of one man, like myself who listens to God today, right
now and to whom God speaks without compunction. Oh, well.

We know do we not, that all the sexual references in the Bible are really
just symbols of man's sexuality and misuse thereof? They were most likely
written in order to make men stop a moment and think of what their
overwhelming lusts can do to them, their friends, relatives and the planet.
So far we have learned nothing from the Bible except false notions about
spirit and angels because we cannot face our own faults. So we as a race go
about doing evil in the name of God and have unbound greedy natures (for the
most part, not everyone), which we assuage with the idea of forgiveness and
becoming "clean" of our sins at some later date.

--
Namaste'

Saint 0;-)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
miracle.
The other is as if everything is."

Albert Einstein
"Lady Azure" <baroness'0'd'notr...@strangewoman.org> wrote in message

angelicusrex

Jul 14, 2004, 3:59:40 AM7/14/04
The intestinal tract goes all the way down from the chest cavity to the
anus. Cramps can therefore occur anywhere along the line. Not only that but
Kidney Stones passing through the ureter can make absolutely horrendous
spasms up and down the whole back, through the mid section, into the
genitals and around the intestines. It can often be mistaken for an
appendicitis attack. often, to make sure an appendix is not involved an
operation must be done and usually at that point the appendix is removed.
Again your mother was wrong. The muscles, skin and linings of the gut are
"organs" as well and can cramp up for various reasons. For instance gall
bladder stones usually wind up cramping a person in the left shoulder. A
cramp which can be mistaken for a heart attack, by the way, but it is a
place where no "organs" exist.

You still are not offering what you think this "mysterious operation" has
done to you or others. Are you saying that you had female organs but were a
boy outwardly? That these organs were removed so you could not stay a
female? It is true that in extremely rare occasions this can happen that a
person has both sexual organs and sometimes one set is removed in order that
the other,more prominent set develops naturally. However to say all males
have ovaries would need conclusive medical proof. As far as I know, to date,
no male has ever given birth. Nor has any hermaphrodite, because they are
usually sterile.

--
Namaste'

Saint 0;-)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
miracle.
The other is as if everything is."

Albert Einstein

"Lady Azure" <baroness'0'd'notr...@strangewoman.org> wrote in message

Lady Azure

Jul 15, 2004, 2:20:15 AM7/15/04
Well then seems you make about as much sense as me cause D'Anu that
which is the One speaks to me also, but you just can not understand
that.
Numbers 13, it my name which opens the doors

Lady Azure

Jul 15, 2004, 2:29:27 AM7/15/04
God do you even read a post you respond to or just attack at will?
My mother was wrong about what?
11-15 year old boys do not "Regularly" have Kidney or Gaul Stone
Attacks.
As for the Organs Yes, I do allege that I did have female organs which
were removed.
All males, never said all males, just that it is not as Uncommon as
people would like to think.
Sterile, does not mean no body ever tried, or that people did not
attempt to develop a Genetic Race of a combined human.
At any point the Bible and other teachings state that Mankind was first
made as such then separated and that God thereafter gave the covenant of
Seth (one born in the image of Adam before the separation) after Cain
slew Able

angelicusrex

Jul 15, 2004, 8:51:18 PM7/15/04
Cut the mysticism and numerology, Azure. You are not making sense because it
seems your English mastery is very poor. The sentences you wrote below are
nearly untranslatable.

--
Namaste'

Saint 0;-)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
miracle.
The other is as if everything is."

Albert Einstein
"Lady Azure" <baroness'0'd'notr...@strangewoman.org> wrote in message

angelicusrex

Jul 15, 2004, 9:08:11 PM7/15/04

> God do you even read a post you respond to or just attack at will?

I am not God.

> My mother was wrong about what?

Your mother was wrong about boys having cramps where they have no organs. I
thought I was very succinct about that.

> 11-15 year old boys do not "Regularly" have Kidney or Gaul Stone
> Attacks.

That is not the point. The point is cramps can occur anywhere. When they do,
without seeming cause, doctors usually perform an exploratory surgery. If
they are in there, they take out the appendix. This is for safety later on
in life. At least they used to do that. It's gall stones, not Gaul stones.

However you have given not one specific reference to any doctor anywhere
doing "mysterious surgeries" on young boys.

> As for the Organs Yes, I do allege that I did have female organs which
> were removed.

Now we are getting somewhere. However where is your proof that you were born
with female organs? Is this medically determined? Or do you just "feel" that
you did?

> All males, never said all males, just that it is not as Uncommon as
> people would like to think.

I think it is extremely uncommon. 1 or 2 out of every million or so.

> Sterile, does not mean no body ever tried, or that people did not
> attempt to develop a Genetic Race of a combined human.

Sterile means they cannot have children. If you had male organs and female
organs, neither would work right. Sometimes one or the other set is removed
in order to see if they will then work right. Usually however most
hermaphrodites do not produce sperm or eggs. Whether anyone ever tried to
make a "race of combined people" is up in the air. I have never read any
reports of anything like it. However it would be impossible.

> At any point the Bible and other teachings state that Mankind was first
> made as such then separated and that God thereafter gave the covenant of
> Seth (one born in the image of Adam before the separation) after Cain
> slew Able

Sorry, the Bible is mythology, pure and simple. Not science. The allegory is
that of people's SPIRIT being one, not separated into male and female
personalities. it is not about the physical. It would be impossible to bring
a woman fully grown out of a man's rib overnight.

Also try to understand the difference between an 'attack" and a discussion.
No one is attacking you.

Baruch

Jul 15, 2004, 10:13:08 PM7/15/04
On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 18:08:11 -0700, "angelicusrex"
<whispe...@msn.com> wrote:

|>"Lady Azure" <baroness'0'd'notr...@strangewoman.org> wrote in message
|>

|>> God do you even read a post you respond to or just attack at will?
|>
|>I am not God.
|>
|>> My mother was wrong about what?
|>
|>Your mother was wrong about boys having cramps where they have no organs. I
|>thought I was very succinct about that.
|>
|>> 11-15 year old boys do not "Regularly" have Kidney or Gaul Stone
|>> Attacks.
|>
|>That is not the point. The point is cramps can occur anywhere. When they do,
|>without seeming cause, doctors usually perform an exploratory surgery. If
|>they are in there, they take out the appendix. This is for safety later on
|>in life. At least they used to do that. It's gall stones, not Gaul stones.

Maybe they have Gaul Stones in her country...

angelicusrex

Lady Azure

Jul 17, 2004, 4:29:38 AM7/17/04
Only see 4 sentences from me, and if you can not understand them then
learn to read. If you do not understand try asking a question rather
than pointing a finger.

Lady Azure

Jul 17, 2004, 4:31:04 AM7/17/04
Thought I was succinct about the fact that it was "Her Doctor" who told
me such.

Anatid Bonecki

Jul 17, 2004, 4:23:47 PM7/17/04
Lady Azure <baroness'0'd'notr...@strangewoman.org> wrote in message news:<40F8E3C...@strangewoman.org>...

> Thought I was succinct about the fact that it was "Her Doctor" who told
> me such.

You could have said that in the first place. However "mothers doctor"
is not correct English, which is why I pretty much made the mistake.
It is correctly written "my mother's doctor." If a "legend" is not
written down properly you are correct, no one listens to it.

At any rate then your mother was not wrong but your mother's doctor
was. Which is worse. A doctor should know better. If either you or
your mother believed the doctor, then you would be wrong as well too.

As for the rest of your missives I still cannot tell what you are
talking about. Olympus and Innsfeld? 666? Horns and Haloes...All make
little sense to me. maybe it makes some sense to you because you want
to be or think you are a 'special' human being with special powers,
etc. You say you are a male but had female organs? Or are you saying
you are a female who had her female organs removed? You see, you are
never succinct. You tend to be obteuse.

Are you a male or a female? That is how do you appear socially? And
simply because you are Irish or Welsh or Pictish or whatever you say
you are does not mean you are "strange." Anyway it is entirely too
difficult to argue with someone who tends towards obscuring things
with needles mysticism. I can grab a mythology book off my shelf in a
minute and sound like I am a High Druid. But I talk plainly.

I always wondered why anyone concerned themselves with the Biblical
reference to the Number of the Beast 666, which is a meaningless term
written by a pseudonymous writer of Revelations and has little to do
with either Christianity or Judaism. Yet the number always crops up as
the ultimate mystery number, used to frighten or pseudo-enlighten in
one way or another. And Elphias Levi...please...he was a fraud.

As far as ELPH goes I guess you are trying to construe that ELPH is
the same as ALEPH or ALPHA. Possibly it is. So "The One" calls you
Dagda dumb shit? Not very nice of Herm.

As for defending your rights, do so by all means. Except I am not
attacking you or your rights. I am trying really hard to understand
you. You came in here doing a whole mythology/mysticism trip which I
am trying to understannd with my layman's mind. I am not a mythology
scholar or teacher. Nor am I a "mystic" or a magician. I really don't
believe in such things. If truth and spirit cannot be spelled out in
plain and simple terms like: "What you think, you manifest." Then I
really have no concern for it. Anything I would have to take another
half a lifetime to learn at the feet of someone with no name, no
authority I can check on, no background, no history and who seems to
be putting a lot of things together from various religions and myths
and trying to make a shake-and-bake religion out of it, is not my cup
of meat.

Saint

angelicusrex

Jul 17, 2004, 5:43:57 PM7/17/04

I prefer that you learn to write...example: You said:

> > > Well then seems you make about as much sense as me cause D'Anu that
> > > which is the One speaks to me also, but you just can not understand
> > > that.
> > > Numbers 13, it my name which opens the doors

Translation:
"Well then, it seems you make about as much sense as I do. Because *D'Anu,
that which is the One, speaks to me as well.. But apparently you cannot
understand that.
My name comes out to the number 13, which opens the doors."

This is how it should have been written, you miss periods, commas, and other
things and it makes it hard to follow. Now, you are unprepared to say you
make any mistakes at all, and are proposing that everything you write is
perfect and I must be daft. Is that what you are saying?

Number 13 does not work out to 666. There are no "doors" in Mt. Olympus or
in Innsfeld. 666 will NOT open any type of door that I know of. It is the
NUMBER OF THE BEAST of REVELATIONS. Not 13 and not your number, unless you
are the Beast. If so Aleister Crowley beat you to it. Once again, defend
yourself all you like, but you keep making errors in grammar that make you
difficult to understand. That being said, you could not possibly be any sort
of teacher or mage or Dagda. You are not the supreme possessor of Gnosis
either. You are simply running things together from various times and
cultures and trying to make us believe you have some sense of what they
mean, whereas we do not, which makes us by proxy, dumb shits. Well I resent
that implication, M'Lady. I'm smart enough to dash off a few correct English
sentences to you. Try to do the same for me. Or at least stand corrected. Or
at very least tell us English is not your first language and we should be
patient with you. If it is your first language, Shame on you.

(*D'Anu...I've been around the block, but have never heard of God referred
to as D'Anu.)

Lady Azure

Jul 19, 2004, 2:03:46 AM7/19/04
You just do not want to understand.
Like the numerology quip you threw.
Numbers 13, its a scripture site from the Bible.
Wrong for believing a Doctor at 12-15, sort of, I continued to complain
about the pains and ended up having an Appendix operation which was not
necessary, and did not involve my appendix, after which my father
treated me very differently.

Lady Azure

Jul 19, 2004, 2:27:31 AM7/19/04
Don't really give a shit.
You want perfection show me any at any time even Jesus had flaws.
Moses could not Speak and had to have an Interpreter.
I believe Jacob had a speech problem also.
God does not speak through the Learned , Gods people are "Led".
As for me, I Am, Y'O'Shea, like Moses tap 3 times.
1851
1851
1851
D'Anu, yeah most spell it Danu, but say it D'Anu, basis of the word
Danube.
Name for that called the Great Mother.
Scythian term meaning "The One".

angelicusrex

Jul 19, 2004, 2:29:48 AM7/19/04
I'm sorry your father treated you differently. However, as I said, if indeed
you were having cramps in a place where "boys don't usually have them," the
doctors were correct in doing an exploratory and removing your appendix for
safety's sake. So now you won't ever die from a ruptured appendix. But why
your father treated you differently I cannot tell. If you are a "male" and
had "female organs" removed and your father was told about this, he might
have been a bit shocked to say the least. However it could have been simply
that he saw something in you that he could not understand. If you are a boy
now calling yourself "Lady Azure" this might be a clue that you were already
exhibiting behaviors which he thought might be abnormal. I do not for one
instance think he should be forgiven for this. A father should love
unconditionally. But it might be that he felt you were homosexual even
before you were fully through puberty. Who knows? I am guessing because you
still have not answered my questions.

--
Namaste'

Saint 0;-)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
miracle.
The other is as if everything is."

Albert Einstein
"Lady Azure" <baroness'o'd'nort...@strangewoman.org> wrote in message

angelicusrex

Jul 19, 2004, 2:32:58 AM7/19/04
Numerology quip? What does the number thirteen have to do with the Bible? I
see, another English error. You mean Numbers, Chapter? Verse 13 or Numbers
Chapter 13, Verse? Numbers 13 is a meaningless term without the chapters and
verse called out. However I will look it up. It most likely has something to
do with the 666 talents of gold or something. Which still cannot mean it is
your name.

--
Namaste'

Saint 0;-)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
miracle.
The other is as if everything is."

Albert Einstein

angelicusrex

Jul 19, 2004, 2:42:16 AM7/19/04

> Don't really give a shit.

To bad. You should. If you plan to teach anyone anything.

> You want perfection show me any at any time even Jesus had flaws.

Perfection? No, just a common understanding of written English would
suffice.
Even Jesus could read and write Hebrew and Aramaic, since he could read the
Bible and Enoch.

> Moses could not Speak and had to have an Interpreter.

Then get an Aaron for your posts.

> I believe Jacob had a speech problem also.

Uhm, writing is not speech. Writing is learned and formulaic. It cannot be
equated with a stutter or a speech impediment. Unless you have dyslexia. In
which case I forgive you. But you have never indicated this in any of your
posts. So I put it down to laziness or being foreign. I can forgive being
foreign. But I do not like laziness.

> God does not speak through the Learned , Gods people are "Led".

You mean Lead. Unless you are referring to Led Zeppelin.

> As for me, I Am, Y'O'Shea, like Moses tap 3 times.

Whatever.

> 1851
> 1851
> 1851

Whatever you say.

> D'Anu, yeah most spell it Danu, but say it D'Anu, basis of the word
> Danube.
> Name for that called the Great Mother.
> Scythian term meaning "The One".

Odd that you know so much Scythian but so little Anglais. (That's French for
English...which is Briton for Anglish). To put an apostrophe with the D' is
to say The ala Francais. So D'Anu would be French, not Scythian. Next you'll
be telling me Anu has something to do with Anubis or the Japanese Ainu.
Rivers are often referred to as mothers. And so your point is?

Lady Azure

Jul 19, 2004, 11:27:40 PM7/19/04
Did not do an Exploratory did a discrete 2" incision well below the
Bikini line.

Lady Azure

Jul 19, 2004, 11:29:33 PM7/19/04
What ???'s
Am I male or female, been asked that my whole life.
Had men walk out of the bathrooms in shock thinking they were in the
wrong room because of me.

Lady Azure

Jul 19, 2004, 11:30:20 PM7/19/04
Wrong

Lady Azure

Jul 19, 2004, 11:32:53 PM7/19/04
If he could do so then where are "His" teachings.
Not John or Paul or Mark but the Book of Jesus??

angelicusrex

Jul 20, 2004, 1:49:56 AM7/20/04
Exploratory means they were looking at your appendix to see if it was the
culprit. Once there is an opening, believe me they can see a lot. In the end
I still don't understand your point. But I won't further condemn you. I am
rather sick of all the bickering about things I don't even really care
about. I don't care if a man is a woman or is a man or vice versa. I don't
care about anyone's sexual orientation or their mystical inclinations,
ideologies or pastimes. I just care that we are all good to one another. I
sincerely do not like being called "hateful" when I have shown hate towards
no one. And I sincerely do not like being told I am wrong constantly when no
one can actually prove exactly where it is I am being wrong. But I see this
as just the culture of the Internet at this time in our history. Thanks to
people like yourself, I think I am done with it. Flame wars are hardly worth
the effort. Your flames don't make me wrong. Mine don't make you wrong
either. It is really that I just don't care what you are talking about, not
because I don't like you, but because I sincerely do not understand. And I
now know I do not want to understand. I've got my own path. I think I will
stick to it.

angelicusrex

Jul 20, 2004, 1:50:39 AM7/20/04
Never mind. I really don't care. Nothing shocks me anymore.

angelicusrex

Jul 20, 2004, 1:51:46 AM7/20/04
Fine. Telling someone they are wrong without pointing out where they have
made their mistake is not a quality teaching method.

--

> Wrong

angelicusrex

Jul 20, 2004, 1:53:00 AM7/20/04
His teachings are in my heart. His "book" or Gospel has yet to be found.
When it is I think we will all be a bit surprised.

--

> If he could do so then where are "His" teachings.
> Not John or Paul or Mark but the Book of Jesus??

is?

Lady Azure

Jul 21, 2004, 12:41:55 AM7/21/04
Good so will I, you follow the spiritual path I follow the Metaphysical,
but there are 2.
I do not understand you you do not understand me.
Sharing concepts between each other is the only true magic, a force
during which we grow.
It is the teachings of Karnac and Chaos which enforce the teachings at
the point of the sword.
The incantation of chaos is to instill fear in the people, convince them
to give up their rights, in the name of God and Country.
Its a teaching from Ur.
Isis did it, Caesar did it, King James tried.
We have seen the time of the Laws of Stone, we have seen the time of the
Sword, it is now time for the covenant.

Lady Azure

Jul 21, 2004, 12:47:42 AM7/21/04
What I have been saying to you for some time now.
All you do is point and laugh, or lay blame, for spelling errors, in
which regards you do not do so well yourself, Jeez you remind me of my
stepbrother, he acts just like you.
You must be a Virgo.

Lady Azure

Jul 21, 2004, 12:51:18 AM7/21/04
For Damned Sure.
The teachings I have say he would be Dagda, as such, a Hermaphrodite,
and Rome arrested him for "Kissing a Man" in public at during the
celebration of a High Orthodox Holiday.
Jewish Orthodox men do not "Kiss".

angelicusrex

angelicusrex

Jul 21, 2004, 2:19:20 AM7/21/04
I neither point, nor laugh. I pointed out that you made some errors in
spelling and grammar that make you hard to understand. If you do not believe
this, fine. But it was not an 'attack.' It was an attempt to understand you.
If you do not care to make yourself understood I am sorry. I would have
liked to have tried. If I point out to you a specific word or statement that
does not make sense, this should help you rectify the situation later. That
is teaching. If you simply tell me I am "wrong" without telling me what I
did wrong, then that is simply being opinionated and does not help me at
all. Telling a teacher they are "laying blame" for pointing out things that
need correction is not a good method of learning.

I am a Virgo. And I will continue to both teach people and make them aware
of their technical shortcomings when I can. I'd appreciate anyone telling me
when I produce (true) bad grammatical structure or misspellings. I want to
improve myself.

--
Namaste'

Saint 0;-)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
miracle.
The other is as if everything is."

Albert Einstein
"Lady Azure" <baroness'o'd'nort...@strangewoman.org> wrote in message

angelicusrex

Jul 21, 2004, 2:27:41 AM7/21/04
I do not know where you get your information. However in the ancient times
kissing a man full on the mouth by another man was not considered an
"offense." It was in fact a common greeting. It still is in many places. At
any rate Jesus was not arrested by Rome, but rather by the Temple Guards. He
was not arrested for kissing, but rather for preaching blasphemy (i.e. that
he was the one true Son of God and Messiah). There was no instance in any of
the records of his trials that would convince me that the Temple priesthood,
Herod or Pontius Pilate considered Jesus a homosexual or a hermaphrodite.

I think you may be reading things into the story that simply are not there.
However if Jesus practiced homosexuality, he would have been no different
than even the Roman Emperors and prelates themselves, or Herod. Still if he
was homosexual why were his disciples mad at him for his having attentions
paid to him by Magdalene? There are many ways to read the Gospels and the
Gnostic writings of early Christianity. Some see homosexuality, some see
pederasty, some see whores and wine-bibs. It was odd that Jesus saw all
these folks as human beings in need of salvation, rather than abuse. Yet his
church went on to foment abuses and torments beyond the conception of a
healthy mind. Such is life.

--
Namaste'

Saint 0;-)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
miracle.
The other is as if everything is."

Albert Einstein
"Lady Azure" <baroness'o'd'nort...@strangewoman.org> wrote in message

Mashida

Jul 21, 2004, 4:52:54 AM7/21/04
Don't forget to swallow.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
"chiefthracian" <zkra...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message
> (To those new to my presence: my site is proudly pagan, as
> well as politically and spiritually queer. I've awakened to
> my destiny as a shaman for our gay community, several years
> back; and am still growing into my role. I also claim to have
> angelic visions and communique...which I describe in tales,
> essays, and poems on my site. I am *also a gnostic Christian.)
>
> I haven't been checking my visitor stats these last few
> days, because my average has been running a steady 15 or so
> per day, for the last several months (before that, I've been
> average about 12 per day, for the last two years). Now, I do
> manage to get a large increase in visitors on a particular
> day or days that I make some controversial comments in
> newsgroups. But I haven't recently...and the sharp increase
> in unique visitors has surpassed any increase ever, on my
> gay-bible.org website. Here are the stats as they stand
> right now:
>
> June 19: 235 (highest ever, for any day)
>
> Yesterday (June 22): 109
>
> For week 25 (of 2004): 467 (highest ever, for any week)
>
> This is the highest month, so far: 918...and it's not over
> for another 9 days!
>
> I realize that a site can suddenly become ultra-popular, if
> one just plugs away until that magic moment arrives. I like
> to think that the raising of consciousness by sexual
> minorities worldwide, has made my website much appreciated.
> At least, that is one of the intentions for why I set up my
> site. However, this could also be a DoS attack by a handful
> of 'phobes.
>
> Anywayz, this is exciting. To view the incoming stats
> yourself, go here:
>
> http://extremetracking.com/open;sum?login=gaybible
>
> HAPPY QUEER PRIDE WEEK!
>
> http://www.gay-bible.org/voicetracks/flags-over-the-castro (short).avi
>
> And don't forget Hetero Shame Week immediately following...
>
> http://www.gay-bible.org/write/3_shame.htm
>
> which also includes my birthday, July 1: how deliciously
> synchronistic. (I'll be half-a-century + 4.)
>

> --
> Vote for Zeke in double-oh-four,
> Or brown shirts will bang down your door!
> www.gay-bible.org/index.html#prez

Lady Azure

Jul 22, 2004, 1:55:03 AM7/22/04
If it was not an attack which you launched against me I would like to
know what you believe you did, besides attack my spelling, and my
people, and my beliefs, and principle which I believe in which you
continue to run around screaming are Trash and Rubbish, because You do
not know what I mean, therefore I am wrong.

Lady Azure

Jul 22, 2004, 2:08:40 AM7/22/04
Male Bovine Fecal Matter, the Orthodox Jewish Male does not go around
Kissing MEN

angelicusrex wrote:

> I do not know where you get your information. However in the ancient times
> kissing a man full on the mouth by another man was not considered an
> "offense." It was in fact a common greeting. It still is in many places. At
> any rate Jesus was not arrested by Rome, but rather by the Temple Guards. He
> was not arrested for kissing, but rather for preaching blasphemy (i.e. that
> he was the one true Son of God and Messiah).

KJV???

There was no instance in any of
> the records of his trials that would convince me that the Temple priesthood,
> Herod or Pontius Pilate considered Jesus a homosexual or a hermaphrodite.

Rome on 2 separate occasions during the 5th and I believe it was the
7th (May have been 6th) Centuries Burned Direct teachings of Christ in
the Churches Holdings finding them Dangerous to the church.

> I think you may be reading things into the story that simply are not there.
> However if Jesus practiced homosexuality, he would have been no different
> than even the Roman Emperors and prelates themselves, or Herod.

Oh yes he would have been, a lot of difference between a 3rd Son and
others

Still if he
> was homosexual why were his disciples mad at him for his having attentions paid to him by Magdalene?

Answered your own question did not you??
I'm his favorite, no I am, some say she beard his child, a consort or
surrogate, 3rd sons were compelled to bear children

There are many ways to read the Gospels and the
> Gnostic writings of early Christianity. Some see homosexuality, some see
> pederasty, some see whores and wine-bibs. It was odd that Jesus saw all
> these folks as human beings in need of salvation, rather than abuse.

Yet his church went on to foment abuses and torments beyond the
conception of a healthy mind. Such is life.

No such was Rome, been gone for some time now.
As a matter of fact this is the 21st Century, not the 1st.
The call of "Morality" was a call of the Roman Emperor, and as such is
dead why do people still wave that banner at those the church knows are
children of God?

angelicusrex

Jul 22, 2004, 2:45:33 AM7/22/04
How could I attack your people or your beliefs? I don't know anything about
either one. I was trying (vainly it would seem) to get information about
that from you. I said your mother was wrong about something. However later
when you had me reread what you said I did apologize. So I don't know where
you see an "attack." Unless you are very sensitive. You have to understand
that most of us here don;t understand anything about what you are saying
about D'Anu and Baylor and Erin Nuada or anything else. So if it sounds like
an attack it might just be that people just can't figure you out. My opinion
(for what it is worth) is that you like the fact that you are speaking in a
manner that is not easily understood about things which you think others
"only in the know" will grasp. What you will get out of that is a bunch of
people who will make out like they know things and then you will find out
they do not. I was at least up front about not understanding your diatribes
and references, etc. For the most part I still cannot make out heads or
tails about what you are saying. Are you saying Akhenaton (The Pharaoh of
Egypt who founded a monotheistic religion) was in fact Abraham? This is
highly doubtful from both his mummy and his portraits. It is also not in the
same time period as the Biblical Abraham and Akhenaton, though disliked can
easily trace his lineage to other Pharaohs, which Abraham could not, since
he was never a Pharaoh. So you see I don't think it is just a matter of how
you say things. I think much of your information or teaching is in grievous
error, historically speaking. The links between the Irish, Jews and
Egyptians is tenuous at best and most likely non-existent. As the Irish are
Scots and Pacts who colonized Ireland whose kings and lineage are fairly
well documented.

I have yet to see anything that you have said make any sort of historical
sense. But maybe I am just dense. Since you have no desire to de-densify me
I will have to do my own research. As I do I will inform the group about the
historical facts as I dig them up. Looking for the truth is not an attack.
Unless it is to attack lies or untruths. But only liars and fable tellers
would feel that way. I am seeking the truth.

If I do not know what you mean and no one else knows what you mean. Then it
matters not one wit whether you are right. Because you cannot prove you are
right by not making sense. You have to speak plainly. You tend to make a lot
of bold accusations about what you think I am doing, rather than trying to
teach me. You seem to think I cannot understand because I don't want to.
Actually I don't understand because all the information on history,
archaeology, religion, theology and belief I have studied for forty years
goes against what you have been saying.

--
Namaste'

Saint 0;-)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
miracle.
The other is as if everything is."

Albert Einstein
"Lady Azure" <baroness'o'd'nort...@strangewoman.org> wrote in message

angelicusrex

Jul 22, 2004, 3:06:52 AM7/22/04
Jesus was far from being an "Orthodox Jew." Orthodoxy in Judaism did not
really begin until the late 19th century. Jesus was a Rabbi. And he lived in
a Hellenistic world. And if you read your Bible you will find acts of men
kissing upon greeting in it. You are comparing recent history to ancient. So
no matter what you label what I said, you really have to show a reference
from ancient texts that Jesus was arrested for kissing a man, that Jesus was
in fact "orthodox" (I doubt somebody with his way of teaching and living was
anywhere near orthodoxy), and other references that prove the truth in what
you say.

True, Jesus was arrested after Judas kissed him. This proves men kissed upon
greeting. Otherwise, Judas would have been arrested too. Also you made the
mistake that Rome arrested Jesus. This is patently not true. Any reading of
the New Testament will prove me correct. Jesus was arrested by the Temple
soldiers, sent to Pontius Pilate by the High Council of the Sanhedrin. He
was said to be innocent of breaking any Roman law, and then sent to King
Herod, who could find no fault in him. In other words he had done nothing
against either Rome or the puppet state of Judea that was cause for
execution. He was finally brought back to Pilate and Pilate was told that he
was rousing the people against Rome and the Emperor. (Not kissing men! For
heaven's sake!) Sedition and Treason was grounds for crucifixion. So you
have most certainly been incorrect on many points and seem unable to defend
your points without abusing me. That makes your points even less valid to me
personally.

Now you came here, seeking I think to get everyone in touch with the fact
that you are #1. Someone special (Y'O'Shea, which is a version I think of
Yehoshua or Yeshua, that is Jesus) and that #2. You are prophesying your
own demise at the hands of bad men. You claim to have some secret or at
least little known knowledge that others do not possess. However on many
points of this knowledge I have disputed with you. If you cannot find any
defense except to say "bullshit" to everything I say then I really do not
need to speak with you further.

My opinion so far is that you are a nice, decent person with an idea about
yourself that may be edging towards paranoid schizophrenia. I feel the same
about Mark Earnest. He is a nice, decent person, who does not seem to be
able to live with that simple fact but must now be "superior" to us all
because he has had contact with "real angels" whereas the rest of us are not
dealing with "real angels." This is a subtle way of being "better" than
everyone else. The only people who need to be better than others are those
who are severely low on self-esteem. I do not say this in a derisive or
malign way. It's something I have seen done on this NG time and time again.
This is one of the places people can be special without having to ever prove
they are.

Do not accuse me of this. I do not think I am special. My belief is that
ANYONE can talk to God or Angels and that there are no such things as secret
knowledge or special people. That's how I know I am correct in my beliefs,
for the simple reason that I am not special and that everyone who thinks he
or she is special, cannot deal with that. So they try to malign me. Well if
you are going to do that. Fine, but use good English and understandable
references that are true. Otherwise you malign only yourselves.

--
Namaste'

Saint 0;-)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a
miracle.
The other is as if everything is."

Albert Einstein
"Lady Azure" <baroness'o'd'nort...@strangewoman.org> wrote in message

Lady Azure

Jul 24, 2004, 2:13:32 AM7/24/04
The stones of Gaul...are those Gaelic stones or French stones?
That's a nationality slur, not someone saying a word is misspelled.
You would rather make fun of someone than even try to understand what
they are saying.
I was doing some research today I found an old Hawkwind Poster from
their first album, and it had a saying about the sword being the key to
heaven and hell I wanted the cite so I checked it was supposed to be
Psalm's XIV, I read Psalm's 11-34 did not find the cite, but did find a
lot of reference to the doors, and to people like you.

--
Namaste'

Saint 0;-)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is
miracle.
The other is as if everything is."

Lady Azure

Jul 24, 2004, 2:21:07 AM7/24/04
No you are and using the Revised Book to do it with.
Jesus was arrested on a kiss. You know that.
Enoch was one who was with out a wife, God made Seth in the image of
Adam before the separation, the 3rd son was "Compelled to have
children".
Sioux are said to be of scythian origins, even came in sail boats.
They and Cheyenne both believe that those between male and female are
touched by God. This is and was the ancient teachings.
They are the Levi, and are the "First Ones Called".
I called them.
You will never believe it.
You know what you do and that is as far as you go.

angelicusrex

Jul 24, 2004, 3:48:52 AM7/24/04

"Lady Azure" <baroness'o'd'nort...@strangelady.org> wrote in message

> The stones of Gaul...are those Gaelic stones or French stones?
> That's a nationality slur, not someone saying a word is misspelled.

That was a joke based on your misinterpretation of Gall stones. Gall stones
come from the gall bladder. I had the gall to tell a joke using your
misinterpretation so now I am a racist or something? You really do stretch
things way too far. Even the Gaelic and Gauls had better senses of humor.

> You would rather make fun of someone than even try to understand what
> they are saying.

There's no such thing as Gaul stones. Unless you mean people actually pass
megaliths from France.

> I was doing some research today I found an old Hawkwind Poster from
> their first album, and it had a saying about the sword being the key to
> heaven and hell I wanted the cite so I checked it was supposed to be
> Psalm's XIV, I read Psalm's 11-34 did not find the cite, but did find a
> lot of reference to the doors, and to people like you.

Right, right. Of course I am the bad guy because I joked with your silly
statement. Well go on then, vent your splang.

But remember, kidney stones are not used in steak and kidney pies.

angelicusrex

Jul 24, 2004, 4:04:41 AM7/24/04

> No you are and using the Revised Book to do it with.
> Jesus was arrested on a kiss. You know that.

No. I do not know that. It is wrong, whatever version you are using. So
please tell me which version that might be. I've never heard of a version
that teaches such nonsense.

> Enoch was one who was with out a wife, God made Seth in the image of
> Adam before the separation, the 3rd son was "Compelled to have
> children".

See this is where you tend to ramble and obscure things. You seem to be
trying to link homosexuality and/or hemaphroditism with your religious
views. That won't work. Seth was not "compelled" to have children. Please
reference that quote. And tell us where you got the idea that Seth was made
like Adam "before the separation." You are trying to foist of
hermaphroditism as some sort of sacred and holy state. Well a lot of native
peoples would agree with you on that. To me, they are just people. There is
nought special about anyone and something special about everyone.

You have been pretty steadily trying to say that "shape shifters" are not
mythological or supernatural beings, but common transexuals. This in itself
is a false teaching. These are not shape shifters, these are people who are
somewhat confused in their gender designation. Homosexuals are not
enlightened mages who teach the Old Ways. Transvestites are not mysterious
figures of obscure legend...they are people, that's all. What is so hard to
believe about that?

> Sioux are said to be of scythian origins, even came in sail boats.

Pure Conjecture.

> They and Cheyenne both believe that those between male and female are
> touched by God.

Yes. I know that. But so are crazy people, white buffalo and mean that
become bears. (And no, I don;t mean homosexuals who like hairy guysor who
are hairy guys...) Many things are Wakan to the Souix and Cheyenne.

> This is and was the ancient teachings.

One of many. The Patagonians dashed unwanted children's head out on rocks.
That's an "ancient teaching" too. Do we follow all ancient teachings? Do we
feed our children to Moloch? Do we fill up Wiccer men with sacrifices and
burn them alive? Do we slay animals by the thousands like the Romans and
perform human sacrifices like the Aztecs and Mayans? No. Some ancient
teachings are no longer valid. And it is a good thing.

> They are the Levi, and are the "First Ones Called".

Levi and the Souix? They have little connection. Scythians were not Jews.

> I called them.

Good on you.

> You will never believe it.

You're right.

> You know what you do and that is as far as you go.

I know what I know and I know this, what you are saying and teaching is
disagreeable to me. I believe it to be utterly without merit and false. I am
unamenable to these teachings and seek to point out their inconsistancies to
others who are reticent about speaking on this NG.
That is my right. And like you, I will defend it with my life. I do not like
seeing people lead astray.

Lady Azure

Jul 24, 2004, 10:49:43 PM7/24/04

angelicusrex wrote:

> > I was doing some research today I found an old Hawkwind Poster from their first album, and it had a saying about the sword being the key to heaven and hell I wanted the cite so I checked it was supposed to be Psalm's XIV, I read Psalm's 11-34 did not find the cite, but did find a lot of reference to the doors, and to people like you.
>
> Right, right. Of course I am the bad guy because I joked with your silly statement. Well go on then, vent your splang.

You can't even understand that.
Its about people who hide about waiting to attack people and berate them
for the most part, its his views on the Poor who are attacked in the
darkness by those who find such fun.
They laughed at David

Lady Azure

Jul 24, 2004, 11:06:50 PM7/24/04
I agree we are "Just People" that's the point.
It has nothing to do with Morals.
It is not "Choice", it is Genetic.
You have a right to be I do not, in the eye's of a false church I should
be Hunted at will. This is not a teaching of God.
Its the words of Cain, I have a right to "Stone my Brother".

angelicusrex wrote:

> "Lady Azure" <baroness'o'd'nort...@strangelady.org> wrote in message
> > No you are and using the Revised Book to do it with.
> > Jesus was arrested on a kiss. You know that.
>
> No. I do not know that. It is wrong, whatever version you are using. So
> please tell me which version that might be. I've never heard of a version
> that teaches such nonsense.
>
> > Enoch was one who was with out a wife, God made Seth in the image of
> > Adam before the separation, the 3rd son was "Compelled to have
> > children".
>
> See this is where you tend to ramble and obscure things. You seem to be
> trying to link homosexuality and/or hemaphroditism with your religious
> views. That won't work. Seth was not "compelled" to have children. Please
> reference that quote. And tell us where you got the idea that Seth was made
> like Adam "before the separation." You are trying to foist of
> hermaphroditism as some sort of sacred and holy state.

Septuagint, not Roman or Revised Prot .KJV
Revised Gen Chapter 2:5-11, Gen. 4:last 2 verses.

You point out nothing except to make unfounded statements telling me I
am wrong, you tell me to give you evidence to prove my point I have its
your turn to prove evidence of error, wrong, not in punctuation but in
Gaelic Legends.
Not Celtic Legends relating back to Gaelic legends, and not Druid
Legends relating Back to Gaelic Legends, but Gaelic Legends.
You know I am wrong, for a fact.
Prove it.
Ever heard of the Apocrypha Book of Bel and the Dragon?

chiefthracian2

Jul 25, 2004, 5:48:22 AM7/25/04
Lady Azure <baroness'0'd'notr...@strangewoman.org> wrote in message news:<40F362D1...@strangewoman.org>...

> Probably of Scot Irish French Descent.

(Apologies for taking so many days to get back to you. Online chores
have called me away to other parts of cyberspace for a while.)

My bloodline: Scot/French on my mother's side, Italian from my father.
I inherited elfin magic through my mother's lineage. She,
unfortunately, seems totally ignorant of that...so I believe this gift
skipped a few generations. I also have some rather powerful spirits
going all the way back to Gaelic.

> Celts came after, Gaelic are the Tautha De Dannan.
> Jacobite, like myself.

I'm aware of all that. I don't believe bloodline is the whole story; I
believe that spirit-line can jump across bloodlines, even select
"outsiders" for a purpose, sometimes incorporating them into the elfin
tradition. As the Scots embraced the Gordons who hailed from France,
but fought beside the Scots to stop the English from taking over. The
Gordons were so loved for their loyalty, they were give a large chunk
of land in Scotland for their new home, and were quickly absorbed into
the Scottish kinship like family. In fact, my family name (mother's
side) is "Gerrie", which is a subset of this very Gordon clan.

> I understand you are of the teachings of the Reds, but your words are
> not.

I think that is a quick analysis; but if you read my works further on
my website, you'll see an emerging spirt of the Tribe of Dan seeking
(through me, and some others) to convey wisdom to our troubled world.
These spirits guide me, and tell me of a near future in our time,
where these ancient and wonderful spirits shall emerge throught the
world, to guide us to a better way. There are several *other ancient
cultures emerging through me, including Native American, Nordic, and
ancient Thrace. There is also something from Africa which is still not
clear, but intends to also grant me certain wisdom.

I am also destined to convey their ancient wisdom, in modern-day
terms...for which reason I must come off as more of the blonde type,
than the red. Also, if my Red spirit emerges too quickly, I'd attract
less interest among the blondes, than if I take things at a slower
pace. At least, this is how I understand what is happening to me.

> Its confusing and tricky.

Oh, the convolutions of ancient peoples are indeed! And most people
have underestimated how powerful even their lingering remnants
actually are. For they are not destined to fade away, but be reborn
through their modern descendents, as a completion process towards
human fulfillment. The Christian and non-pagan world is in for a
terrific surprise...and very soon. And queer liberation, according to
my many powerful visions, is one among the various facets that are
emerging as among the most important aspects. Also, would be the
spirit of women, and native peoples who've been abused and suppressed
for eons. The roots of this ancient energy go all the way back to when
Neanderthals freely granted their wisdom to Cro Magnon, even though
the former was being wiped out by the latter.

> Greeks Classic anyway altered the words and hated the Tribes the
> Hellites, Halites, Shebara's, but Ptolemey gave them a place in the
> world.

Thank you for this information, with which I'm already familiar. By
all means, please direct me to any online resources where I may
further quench my thirst for wisdom from the red-haired lineage. What
you have offered to me, were samples of general knowledge. I would be
*most honored for further guidance towards more-than-superficial
knowledge. While I cannot afford to buy books, I certainly can afford
to visit and study whatever resources in this matter, that you know
of, that are available online. I'm an avid learner.

Thanks you so much for your patient teachings, and being here to wait
for us newer souls to wake up to the guidance of The Reds. And the
very best to
you and all your loved ones. If you choose not to communicate further,
I'll respect that. But if you'd enjoy imparting some of your wonderful
wisdom to one who'll make good use of it for the betterment of others,
by all means, you have my devoted ear! Lady Azure, here is a poem I
wrote some years back, inspired by Greek (blonde) mythology, which I
know you'll see it has deeper roots, into the Matriarchal earlier
mystery cults, snake worshippers (and which contains your name):

PRAYER TO ARTEMIS

Š1998 by Ezekiel Krahlin

Oh Artemis, Brave Artemis, Goddess of
The Sacred Hunt, and Savior of Apollo
(For whom Your life was sacrificed
With others soon to follow)!

Perseus had wrought a silver belt made
From Medusa's Snake, for You to wear
Around Your waist to grant complete
protection
From blow or slash of club or sword,
or any other weapon.

In Armageddon You did fight battle after
battle:
Chaste, courageous in Your might,
Standing strong within the light...
Unstained, unslain, unharmed, and
undefeated.

Yet the final skirmish had not been
played
When Apollo lay wounded, dying, flayed,
Blood streaming from His valiant chest--
For the Beast of Lies had done his best
To doom the God of Healing to dark,
eternal rest!

Unswerving in Your heart with courage
like no other,
You gird the silver belt around Your
dearest brother.
Upon that act You were suddenly flung
Beneath the hooves of Satan's steed,
And died...unnoticed, unshrouded,
unsung.

Apollo rose to conquer all,
In this, the last, and greatest,
war.

To honor You, a sister true, each eve He
prays and faces west,
The direction in which You died.
Tears do grace His handsome face as He
looks up to the sky:

Your blood now stains the sunset with
virgin red-rose hues,
Spilled across the battlefield of deep
azures and crystal blues!

---finis

---
Post traumatic stress disorder:
There goes my heart and (oops) aorta!
www.gay-bible.org/somalia/index_somalia.htm

Lady Azure

Jul 26, 2004, 3:43:55 AM7/26/04
Legends say its the 3rd son or 3rd Generation.

Lady Azure

Jul 26, 2004, 4:01:33 AM7/26/04
Don't know much of anything online, my Mother gave me a book one time it
was the "Book of Conquests" By Jim Fitzpatrick its an anglo telling of
the Actual Book of Conquests or Lebor Gaebala, and has a bibliography
which is unbeatable.
But he did not understand what he had only that he had something Big.
Supposed to be a D&D Module, Tom Hanks made a movie about playing the
roll. Like the Catholic Church says there is only one absolute
Possession, the teachings of the Badb or the Faerie, something you do
not "play" with.
I did not mean to offend with my post before I was only asking why you
do not talk to our own people also.
Hayes people gave up, its not over yet, if we walk away the board is
theirs.
I do not seek to be some kind of King or God, the Scyth gave the
teachings of the 3 Prong form of Government, run by the will of the
people.
Not some I control all belief.
My ancestors did not create this country to become like England, and
Rome, but a place for "ALL" the Red, the White, the Blue, and Yes even
the Brown.

> ©1998 by Ezekiel Krahlin

Lady Azure

Jul 27, 2004, 10:54:11 PM7/27/04
If so many are so aware as you and Rexy say then why is everyone so
shocked by my words, and why do so many say they have never heard any of
it??
I did not know you were the house of Gordon, I tried to contact you a
while back but I got no response back.
I found my teachings following my family tree.
It was compiled by my Aunt a Mother Superior and a person by the name of
Harold Carr for the Canadian Government.
I am a descendant of Pierre Gautreau, Phobe/Jesse Guthro, French Indian
War, when the English King refused the rights of the french in the
colonies we pled to the French Crown for help.
When the Crown refused to help we led the French Indian Wars and the
French Revolution when the Dauphin was stricken from Totem.
After leading the last major battel of the war, we led the people down
the Cabot Trail, after which we drove the English off in the Battle of
New Orleans.
I am descended from the MacDonald's who were attacked in the Battle of
Culladen, forced out they came to the Colonies.
I am descended from the Donovan's who were taken during the sweeps of
the British after the incident of the Bridge, this is a family which
caused me to find some of the hidden teachings, sent to the colonies as
a slave he never made Georgia, rather at the first port he alone managed
to escape the ship.
The rest of the tribe went on to Atlanta.
After they were freed from slavery they went on to become the Irish
"Moles" who Built the Railroads.
ie God gave the children of the Underground a Miracle, they got paid to
use the best equipment available to dig tunnels across the United
States.
After that one finds San Francisco, Portland, Seattle,.....
People say it was the Chinese, sorry it was a Gaelic Exodus.
Them I am descended from the Bates, America the Beautiful!!
Justice how about James Shea, who brought Law to southern California
during the Gold Rush.

angelicusrex

Jul 28, 2004, 4:03:26 PM7/28/04
Rexy?

> If so many are so aware as you and Rexy say then why is everyone so
> shocked by my words, and why do so many say they have never heard any of
> it??

Because your words don't make sense. It is your shocking senselessness that
offends.

What a beautiful heritage you have. Would that you could do their names a
service and make some damned sense. Right now you are as nutty as San
Francisco's famous Emperor Jones.

Lady Azure

Jul 28, 2004, 11:57:21 PM7/28/04
You are the one everybody on this group responds in negative towards.
Me the only negative I really find here is you and your Right-wing
Friends.
You are the one who makes no sense.
You do not follow the Bible, yet all you do is cite Bible script to
everyone, who by the way is always wrong.

angelicusrex

Jul 29, 2004, 5:48:13 AM7/29/04
Right Wing? I guess I am the only Right Wing member of MoveOn.org and the
ACLU. I guess I was the first Right Winger to vote Socialist. Yeah I'm a
real right winger. That's why I like Michael Moore, support Gay Marriage,
the end of racism and all those other right wing extremist measures like
being against the Bush administration and the War in Iraq...That's why I
protested the War in Vietnam...because of my hard-line Republican leanings.

You really are nuts.

You don't know shit about me, Mr. So sod off.

Lady Azure

Jul 30, 2004, 3:32:52 AM7/30/04
Got people like the Reeves on the Sierra Club, only thing that means to
me is you like to be visible.
Not that you support anything.