[Fwd: Does Saint Albans Follow Darkside???]

rlanrnal

Jun 9, 2001, 9:05:33 PM6/9/01

Joysandy

Jun 9, 2001, 9:50:38 PM6/9/01
> rlanrnal rlan...@my-deja.com wrote:

>You can all take this for what it's worth. Personally, I now have no
>doubts about where DTSA and Annex are coming from. I would be very
>interested in hearing what some of the rest you find out if you were
>to ask Spirit (or your Angels .... or God ... or your inner self) to
>give you some information about the true nature of DTSA and/or Annex.
>
>I think it would be very interesting for everyone interested to post
>what he/she personally hears.

There could be several answers to this situation:
1. I am completely mis-reading the whole thing. (Always a possibility...I am
human.)
2. The channel is faking the whole thing.
3. The spirit is not what it is claiming to be.
4. The spirit (spirits) could be perfectly okay yet stupid enough to be
channeled through such an angry man. The result of this is that all the "good"
material being channeled through the mans ego. Info tends to get warped in the
process.
5. (The thought process that I choose to indulge in) It really doesn't matter
what or whom this man or "his spirits" are. Everyone is a teacher and there is
a lesson in my interaction with this man. I have had contact with David
several times in the last few years both on a personal level (which I will not
discuss) and on the NG. Some of this contact was pleasant and some was not.
I'm sure there is something for me to learn, in any interaction with a fellow
human.
Thank You for the thought provoking post,
Sandy

David

Jun 9, 2001, 10:17:00 PM6/9/01
rlanrnal wrote:

Hello, rlanrnal:

What you are posting is anonymous libel. This is really unfair. There is
no way to defend against accusations coming out of nowhere, in which the
person making the accusations is completely unknown. It's third-hand from
an unidentified person who might be lying.

Be well and in good spirits.

David R.

Art

Jun 10, 2001, 12:13:29 AM6/10/01
No WE all know him very well. Sorry you don't but we know what's up...

Art
"David" <david-...@devnull.con> wrote in message

rlanrnal

Jun 10, 2001, 12:21:06 AM6/10/01

David wrote:Hello David R.,

I reposted this article from the archives.

The author is a well known poster from this
usenet group.

He gave many good reasons for his conclusions,
and asked the reader to test the spirits himself.

For what it's worth, a fair post.

I noted that you too are posting relatively
anonymously, using the pen name, David R.

Hope this helps...

rlanrnal

David

Jun 10, 2001, 1:04:58 AM6/10/01
Hello, rlanrnal:

If, by the author, you are referring to gabriel, then yes, he apparently is
well known to this group. However, he is quoting an anonymous source, and
this is what I was referring to. And by you quoting gabriel who is quoting
anonymous who is quoting his angels, we have a fairly long and tenuous
chain of information here. How could anyone defend himself against such
accusations? It's hearsay. I disagree that it's a fair post.

As for my anonymity: I have a handle that I use consistently on this
newsgroup, and it is the only one I use here. I am here to answer
questions, unlike gabriel's friend - and unlike gabriel, apparently. So
it's not quite the same as the repost.

Be well and in good spirits.

David R.

Saint

Jun 10, 2001, 5:02:36 AM6/10/01
Shiva: Won't give his real name.

Rlan: Won't give his real name.

Gabriel: Would not give his real name.

Art wouldn't give his real name.

All of these have insulted, libeled and slandered me and my angels for three
years running and are still attempting to "change someone's minds? (Who?)
If they are so sure my angels are not real. Why bother with them or me? Why
not laugh me off? Ignore me. Certainly ignore all angel messages as
spurious.

As to "Allowing themselves to be channeled through such an angry man." This
is a logical fallacy. A person's anger at someone who insults them regularly
in public, anonymously and with bad intent, has absolutely no relevant
relationship to what an angel will or will not allow themselves to do.
Mohammed slayed thousands in Jihads, Yet apparently the Angel Gabriel
himself spoke through him and to him. Jesus was a mighty angry man when he
cursed the Pharisees as a "Generation of Vipers" and overturned the
moneychanger's tables. And whipped them out of the temple with a knotted
rope! There is such a thing as Righteous Anger. And that is my anger. Those
who know me well know that I am infinitely patient and willing to listen to
reason with those who remain #1. Reasonable and #2. Who are really trying to
learn something. The first insult they offer, makes me hard headed and hard
hearted. thanks to THIS NG and its tactics.

As for the poster who brought up the above irrational argument and who
insists upon dissing the angels because they happen to love me and work with
me and through me, this poster has set out to make a target out of me
personally as being obnoxious to people here, when I see reams of material
written in ONE SINGLE DAY which are obnoxious towards God, the Bible, me,
each other, and just about the entire world. And not ONE word in protest is
uttered by Sandy. Not one. She comes off as a loving light giver, when in
her heart is a dark curse for me personally. But no one else who squawks and
screams on this NG. Why is that? I would say it was hypocrisy of the most
crude kind. If she has learned anything from me at all, it was not what the
Angels told her. She rejects them. As does almost everyone here. I stand
firm on their side. I have seen them work this week alone to answer people's
deep questions of Spirit and to heal people's pets. And that is in just a
two day time frame. They did more in that two days than all of us have done
here in three years! The angels work. We fritter away HOURS of time screwing
with one another's heads to see who can come up with the best jibes and
repostes. What a senseless place this really is. Need I come here everyday
to defend those entities who have shown nothing but patience and kindness to
these lunkheads? If it were me, I would have snuffed all of you out in a
pillar of flame. Luckily, it ain't me. But if angels didn't channel through
angry folks, they wouldn't be channeling at all! Besides which they have
said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO YOU PEOPLE FOR WEEKS AND WEEKS. So what is your
problem? I'll tell you in a nutshell. You can't stand it that someone here
tells the truth and states their name and tells you what God and the Angels
say and is not afraid of your injudicious reprisals. You wanted to be first.
But it didn't happen. So your authority is based on Bible bilge water and
free handed interpretations of Scripture, meant to judge and denounce
people! If Art Copeland had asked me for a prayer when his mother died. I
would not have denied him. Instead on that day he comes onto my private
e-mail, threatening my life! This is the maximum in obsession!When Rlan,
calling himself by another name, asked me for help for his "Ukranian Friend"
even though he called me names. I tried as best I could to help. And all he
did was complain! When Sandy Joy asked me for prayers for her new
granddaughter, I was there. We were FRIENDS, damn it. And now she has turned
her countenance away from me. I have BEEN HERE for you people. My angels
have been here. They have given you vast amounts of information. If you
don't want to accept it, that's up to you. If you reject them, that's your
doing. It does not make you right. It does not make you spiritual. It just
makes you regular, ego driven humans. Period. And it doesn't prove the
angels are wrong, or jinnis, or demons. It proves you people believe a lot
of drivel and nonsense that God on his Holy Throne and all the angels in
heaven cannot make you give up! I could forgive that, if you would all
simply shut up for one lousy day with the same, grinding, bragging, silly,
twisted inane illogical points! God you are exasperating in the extreme! The
angels should be screaming at you. Instead. They simply gently laugh. They
think you are funny. And so do I. This is a big dumb joke. The whole
playground insult thing should have died years ago.

As for Gabriel, he left this group because he tried to Convert me to the
Religion of Gabriel. And I would not buy into it. Because he would not be
honest with me about who he was. He is NOT Gabriel the archangel nor was he
Jesus Christ. He was intelligent, but, he based all his authority on those
two "facts" which everyone here knows are completely spurious. He tried to
tell me he was a better teacher than I was. Just like Shiva does. But the
proof, people, is in the pudding. There was never a healing word, never a
moment when they considered I might be right. It's always about them and who
they are. I am nobody, just a poor, angry, middle-aged artist. But I am not
a drunk, nor a fool, nor a whipping boy for a bunch of ignorant idolators. I
do not follow the darkside, because there is none to follow. And yet no one
here who keeps dissing angels follows the Light, because they are all blind.
You idolize the dark by giving it any credence or power in ANYONE'S life.
You worship Satan as another God. You fear him as you would fear God. You
replace God in your hearts with him and he is nothing but a fairytale. Not
even a chunk of wood or stone!

So goodnight, you oafs. Your logic eludes you. You are a joke. Have fun with
it.

Saint

Sator Ukko

Jun 10, 2001, 5:24:43 AM6/10/01
I cant see the x-noarchive's 'cos ssh host is down, so I use google.
So if you answer take the x-noarchive away (shiva!). or cc your answer
sto the sator@... wich actually works.

This post should not be seen as public flamenig of a certain person,
but as a honest opinion. I might be wrong about things, but this is
truth by my current (not so efficient) sources.

joys...@aol.com (Joysandy) wrote in message

> There could be several answers to this situation:
> 1. I am completely mis-reading the whole thing. (Always a possibility...I am
> human.)

This seems not to be the case. There is some twisting within the whole
system.

> 2. The channel is faking the whole thing.

Possible. But to what end. Is there a real connection and faked
answers.

> 3. The spirit is not what it is claiming to be.

I would say that this is not the case. There is no Annex.

> 4. The spirit (spirits) could be perfectly okay yet stupid enough to be
> channeled through such an angry man. The result of this is that all
> the "good" material being channeled through the mans ego. Info tends to get
> warped in the process.

Most of the given knowledge could be gotten from written sources, so
there seems to be no outer source. Ego twist could explain the black
twists around the soul.
How can I see them, I do not know, but it seems that there is a flock
of not so nice "chaps" surrounding the subject. If this is true,
should we help the person, and not feed the "chaps"?

> 5. (The thought process that I choose to indulge in) It really doesn't
> matter what or whom this man or "his spirits" are. Everyone is a teacher
> and there is a lesson in my interaction with this man. I have had contact
> with David
> several times in the last few years both on a personal level (which I will not
> discuss) and on the NG. Some of this contact was pleasant and some was not.
> I'm sure there is something for me to learn, in any interaction with a fellow
> human.

This is what I think too.

Joysandy

Jun 10, 2001, 9:02:56 AM6/10/01
>sa...@messiasprojekti.org wrote:

>joys...@aol.com (Joysandy) wrote in message
>> There could be several answers to this situation:
>> 1. I am completely mis-reading the whole thing. (Always a possibility...I
>am
>> human.)
>This seems not to be the case. There is some twisting within the whole system

Still, it is always a possibility that I am mis-reading.

>> 2. The channel is faking the whole thing.
>Possible. But to what end. Is there a real connection and faked
>answers.

I believe there are many fake channels. It's about money, power,
self-importance, control.

>> 3. The spirit is not what it is claiming to be.
>I would say that this is not the case. There is no Annex.

I would not say that this "entity" is all that it claims to be. This could
mean that it does not exist and it could mean that it is not of as high a
vibration as it claims.

>> 4. The spirit (spirits) could be perfectly okay yet stupid enough to be
>> channeled through such an angry man. The result of this is that all
>> the "good" material being channeled through the mans ego. Info tends to
>get
>> warped in the process.
>Most of the given knowledge could be gotten from written sources, so
>there seems to be no outer source. Ego twist could explain the black
>twists around the soul.
>How can I see them, I do not know, but it seems that there is a flock
>of not so nice "chaps" surrounding the subject. If this is true,
>should we help the person, and not feed the "chaps"?

I see this blackness too, but can we help a person who does not wish to be
helped?
Recently I dealt with a man and an entity much like this one (Yet, much more
intense). There seems to be nothing that can sway this man from the path he
has taken. He believes in the entity and believes that it is "good" dispite
the fact that it is creating havoc all around him. I do believe that he sees
the truth but is afraid to let go. Afraid to really know that he has been a
host to this "thing".

>> 5. (The thought process that I choose to indulge in) It really doesn't
>> matter what or whom this man or "his spirits" are. Everyone is a teacher
>> and there is a lesson in my interaction with this man. I have had contact
>> with David
>> several times in the last few years both on a personal level (which I will
>not
>> discuss) and on the NG. Some of this contact was pleasant and some was
>not.
>> I'm sure there is something for me to learn, in any interaction with a
>fellow
>> human.
>This is what I think too.

Good. : - ) There are many lessons here,
Sandy

David

Jun 10, 2001, 12:06:48 PM6/10/01
Hello, Shiva:

Yes, I can understand about getting tired of fighting. After a while it
becomes very draining. I suppose those who don't like to argue will tend
to drift away over time.

Be well and in good spirits.

David R.

--Shiva-- wrote:

> On Sun, 10 Jun 2001 05:04:58 GMT, David
> <david-...@devnull.con> wrote:
>
> >As for my anonymity: I have a handle that I use consistently on this
> >newsgroup, and it is the only one I use here. I am here to answer
> >questions, unlike gabriel's friend - and unlike gabriel, apparently. So
> >it's not quite the same as the repost.
> >
> >Be well and in good spirits.
> >

> >David R.
>

> unfortunately, Gabriel dislikes the constant fighting, and he
> got tired of fighting with the OTHER David, and quit posting...
> tis a pity, a very knowledgable person.

Saint

Jun 11, 2001, 5:32:32 AM6/11/01
Hello "Joy"

">
> Still, it is always a possibility that I am mis-reading.

You are most definitely "misreading." You've misread everything I've written
TO OTHERS (not to you) with the especially dark ideals you believe in. There
is no darkside, and there is NEVER ego in my Annex messages. If you were
truly a light worker you would know this. Instead, you took your hurt from
some other channel, who you should NOT have gone to, and are applying it to
my case.
I have never asked you for money. Nor have I asked you to follow me nor join
any cult, nor to even believe me. Yet you keep saying I am a "channel" much
like the one you dealt with. This is hardly fair. I am not a true Channel.
Nor am I a false Channel. There's no word for what I do. I speak to angels
and I write down what they say. Period.

> >> 2. The channel is faking the whole thing.
> >Possible. But to what end. Is there a real connection and faked
> >answers.
> >

> I believe there are many fake channels. It's about money, power,
> self-importance, control.

I believe there are many of those right here onthis NG. However I do not
include myself as one of them.

> >> 3. The spirit is not what it is claiming to be.
> >I would say that this is not the case. There is no Annex.

There is an Annex. And they have more reality in my life than any poster
here. Because they speak truth. You misread what they and God told others
and now you've reached a wrong conclusion. Que sirrah, sirrah. I guess.

> I would not say that this "entity" is all that it claims to be. This
could
> mean that it does not exist and it could mean that it is not of as high a
> vibration as it claims.
>
> >> 4. The spirit (spirits) could be perfectly okay yet stupid enough to
be
> >> channeled through such an angry man. The result of this is that all
> >> the "good" material being channeled through the mans ego. Info tends
> >get
> >> warped in the process.

Yes, as it was with the famous Bible.

> >Most of the given knowledge could be gotten from written sources, so
> >there seems to be no outer source. Ego twist could explain the black
> >twists around the soul.
> >How can I see them, I do not know, but it seems that there is a flock
> >of not so nice "chaps" surrounding the subject. If this is true,
> >should we help the person, and not feed the "chaps"?

You cannot help he who does not accept your ideas as "help.
And I don't. I don't want, need or care for your type of help. I consider
it to be evilly intended and harmful to one's spirit.

> I see this blackness too, but can we help a person who does not wish to be
> helped?

No. And I'll thank you not ot try!

> Recently I dealt with a man and an entity much like this one (Yet, much
more
> intense).

I am nothing like this person and you cannot prove that I am. You are
comparing apples and oranges.

> There seems to be nothing that can sway this man from the path he
> has taken. He believes in the entity and believes that it is "good"
dispite
> the fact that it is creating havoc all around him. I do believe that he
sees
> the truth but is afraid to let go. Afraid to really know that he has been
> host to this "thing".

Excuse me, but there was no "havoc" created here that you did not succinctly
help to create with your initial angry post to me about Mike Night. And you
continued to play havoc with me, my beliefs and my life for some weeks. Then
you went away. That was nice for me. Now you are back, in support of the
Chaos group that seems to want to ruin everyone's lives. Therefore look to
the blackness in yourselves. Saying Love and Light is meaningless when there
is nothing to back it up. You have said, again, not one healing word here.
Except to say that you would have some authority to help cast out "evil
spirits" which every true light worker knows, DO NOT EXIST. And of course
you are without authority in this. All you are doing is using words twisted
to make sure others will not accept or listen to Annex. It is not me you are
after, is it? It's Annex. You want them gone off your NG. Too bad. They
could have helped you. They have the authority. You got nothing.

> >> 5. (The thought process that I choose to indulge in) It really
doesn't
> >> matter what or whom this man or "his spirits" are. Everyone is a
teacher
> >> and there is a lesson in my interaction with this man. I have had
contact
> >> with David
> >> several times in the last few years both on a personal level (which I
will
> >not
> >> discuss) and on the NG. Some of this contact was pleasant and some was
> >not.
> >> I'm sure there is something for me to learn, in any interaction with a
> >fellow
> >> human.
> >This is what I think too.

If you would learn, then learn to read what is actually said when Annex or
God writes you something. Don't make things up. And stop making up rumors.
It's wrong.

There are many lessons here,

Saint

Joysandy

Jun 12, 2001, 8:43:39 AM6/12/01
Hello Shiva,

>shiv...@pcis.net (--Shiva--)wrote:

>normally? NO, you cannot interfere. It could be done, against
>their wishes, but there can be consequences of it.
>IMO, it would take about 3-4 people of certain abilities. would
>take an hour or so... I participated in 1 such event one time,
>was a not pleasant experience and the main 'group leader' was
>sore for 3 days afterwards.

I could well imagine that this healing would take its toll on the human body.
I've always been interested in the way that the energies affect our bodies.
The group I worked with use to run for sugar after healings. My guess was that
the huge amounts of energy working through the body stimulated the glands
(pancreas) creating an overflow of insulin with not enough sugar to take care
of.

>a couple of thoughts comes to mind... they ENJOY the feeling of
>power (ego) and do not wish to give it up. They cannot see any
>other way, and are afraid of letting it go, and trying something
>new and unknown. or perhaps they cannot make the choice-the
>spirit controls them TOO well, and they cannot ask for help.

In the case of the channel I know, I believe that he passed the point of being
in control of the situation. In his fear of giving up the power and control
(not to mention money) that was gained through channeling this thing, he let
all of his strength go to the entity. I have seen and held the light that
lives within this man. It looks as if it has tree roots binding it. I have
worked, until recently to untangle it with little progress. (In fact the only
progress I have had is that the man has made it known that I was inside him,
somehow). I'm not usually a quitter, but in this case, I don't see that I can
change the situation much. The man hates himself, has always hated himself,
and feels like nothing without the spirit. Truly a sad situation.
Sandy

Joysandy

Jun 12, 2001, 9:09:35 PM6/12/01
Shiva,
>depending on the level of the fight, the physical toll is minor,
>its the damage on the spiritual level thats more of the problem.

Could you delve a little deeper into this. I believe I understand, knowing
that our own lower vibrations of spirit are not exactly stable. But would like
more info.

>that is true...if they wanted out of it, then help could be had,
>but when the person is not helping themself, then you got a
>problem...

I know, and unfortunately, I also know that it is part of my job with this one
to interfere. Have known it for some time. Just would rather walk away from
the whole thing.
Sandy

Sator Ukko

Jun 13, 2001, 2:10:52 AM6/13/01
joys...@aol.com (Joysandy) wrote in message
> I have seen and held the light that
> lives within this man. It looks as if it has tree roots binding it. I have
> worked, until recently to untangle it with little progress. (In fact the only
> progress I have had is that the man has made it known that I was inside him,
> somehow). I'm not usually a quitter, but in this case, I don't see that I can
> change the situation much. The man hates himself, has always hated himself,
> and feels like nothing without the spirit. Truly a sad situation.
> Sandy
Description of what I saw. (on my accidental viewing, on sunday).
There was a being surrounded by pale white halo. The being was
harassed by threefold being, or phenomena. Each of the beings
manifestations were likewise but focused on differend approach on the
being with the pale halo.
The being in center was reduced to a childlike state, and it did no
longer have strength to oppose the threefold manifestation. What I
deduce on this basis, is that if given enough strength, the being with
halo could *heal itself*.

On the "three" beings. they were like whirling disks or vortexes,
looking alike pretty much like those pictures of disk galaxies. But
they were totally black. Not in the sense of some deep an edvouring
darkness, but more like matte black, like oil without reflection.
Now what you saw, testifies on the behalf that what I saw was right,
as I think all beings see things trough different angles (the three
wise men and an elephant).

image from upside the thing:

\|/
/|\

|: disks.
O: the being with halo.

I had a young frend of mine who used amphetamine for long, and this
being looked similar, in its need of help and rejection of those "who
can not understand the situation".

This is all I wish to discuss about the thing in public forum. Enough
harm done to a persons image. I might be wrong, you allready said that
you might be wrong... so I wish that we can stop harassing the person
in case.

What I was doing was getting some information on had my "farsightings"
worked on outer world.

Joysandy

Jun 13, 2001, 9:47:08 PM6/13/01
Sator,
I may be a little confused here but the image that I posted was of no one on
this group. Only one that I compare his situation to. I do not wish to
harrass anyone, only to discuss the phenomenon that some call channeling.
Peace,
Sandy

Sator Ukko

Jun 14, 2001, 1:51:02 AM6/14/01
joys...@aol.com (Joysandy) wrote in message news:<20010613214708...@ng-mc1.aol.com>...

> Sator,
> I may be a little confused here but the image that I posted was of no one on
> this group. Only one that I compare his situation to.
Actually it was my mistake. The image I was talking about was of
someone who has a similar "signature" (than the person in case) on the
"soulscape" that I could follow. Again this was just a test if
something could be done. If I was mistaken about things, then it
obviously failed, and next time I'll try something else.
So what I am saying is that I am fully willing to admit that what I
accomplished was just a dream.

> I do not wish to harrass anyone, only to discuss the phenomenon that some
> call channeling.

Then lets discuss about this channeling phenomenom. I am ready to
admit here that I do not know much about these things, towards this
direction. So what is this channeling thing supposed to do?

I understand what is normally meaned by channeling, but what I would
like to hear is how it is actually done (through the eyes of a
channel)

> Peace,
Be Ace.

> Sandy
Sator... continuing with tests... What is the small pool of water
supposed to do?

Joysandy

Jun 14, 2001, 10:05:13 PM6/14/01
Sator,
I am in no way saying that what you saw was not truth....I believe it is
truth...And I believe that you "see" quite well.
But, I think you know that. : - )
Sandy
>Subject: Channelings (was: Does Saint...)
>From: sa...@messiasprojekti.org (Sator Ukko)
>Date: 6/14/01 0:51 AM EST

Larry Bernard

Jul 14, 2001, 12:14:05 PM7/14/01
is this ng instant replay?

Joysandy <joys...@aol.com> wrote in message

Larry Bernard

Jul 14, 2001, 12:14:50 PM7/14/01
gabriel from the outerspace angel period here in the ng

David <david-...@devnull.con> wrote in message

Larry Bernard

Jul 14, 2001, 12:15:55 PM7/14/01
dave man, i thought you moved on to better things

brah, this makes me feel sad

Saint <whispe...@msn.com> wrote in message