WE HAVE A NEW WINNER!!

St Dog the Wet

Jun 14, 2006, 7:44:29 PM6/14/06

LADIES, GENTLEMEN AND GENTLEBEINGS

It gives the selection committee great pleasure to announce the
most recent winner in our nom de pluck category of invaders and
unwelcome guests!!

The most recent contest involved hundreds of entries across a
wide field of participants...

Literally 'round the world, contestants sent entries to the
qualification committee...

The best 100 as judged for originality and creativity were
narrowed to five, then to

THIRD PLACE
and honorable mention
submitted by St Dog the Wet
**** *Puddlewitts* ****

SECOND PLACE
and alternate winner should the winner fail to collect his or her
prize or be discovered naked on the beach after sunrise,

Submetted by
Art the Heart
**** *Ptutpus* ****

LADIES, GENTLEMEN AND GENTLEBEINGS
THE WINNER
submitted by an anonymous prank call,
by acclimation!
**** *Pompusputz* ****

Note: Judges decision is final, not valid in the Hills of
Carolina and parts of South West Texas, the Outer Reaches of
Esdras and/or where taxed, void where prohibited.

All Prizes furnished by ToyRtoys

Prizes not picked up prior to expiration date revert to the
committee for the elimination of unclaimed prizes

Next contest to be announced: for information please submit your
email address to the contest committee at ara.c...@ara.info.net

Thanks for your participation

for the committee
HonestJohn :-)

ªºª rrock

Jun 14, 2006, 7:54:26 PM6/14/06

St Dog the Wet wrote:
> THE WINNER
> submitted by an anonymous prank call,
> by acclimation!
> **** *Pompusputz* ****

Drats. Why couldn't i have thought of that.

St Dog the Wet

Jun 14, 2006, 9:33:02 PM6/14/06

See, you should have been nice to the operators who were standing
by to take your call....

ªºª rrock

Jun 14, 2006, 10:46:32 PM6/14/06

I didn't call, either. :(

St Dog the Wet

Jun 14, 2006, 11:01:28 PM6/14/06

You are messin up the story, man, and it was a sorry enough story
to begin...

buy a clue... $10.95 includes postage : all clues are delivered
in a plain brown wrapper.

No COD, please.

ªºª rrock

Jun 14, 2006, 11:10:20 PM6/14/06

But I like cod.

St Dog the Wet

Jun 14, 2006, 11:14:05 PM6/14/06
ªºª rrock wrote:

> St Dog the Wet wrote:
>
>> ªºª rrock wrote:

>>> I didn't call, either. :(
>>>

>> You are messin up the story, man, and it was a sorry enough story to
>> begin...
>>
>> buy a clue... $10.95 includes postage : all clues are delivered in a
>> plain brown wrapper.
>>
>> No COD, please.
>
> But I like cod.

cod, crab, tuna, any

Mmmmm sushi

Ssaint

Jun 15, 2006, 9:46:55 PM6/15/06

St Dog the Wet wrote:
> LADIES, GENTLEMEN AND GENTLEBEINGS
>
> It gives the selection committee great pleasure to announce the
> most recent winner in our nom de pluck category of invaders and
> unwelcome guests!!

Excuse me, Dog. You are the guest to my NG. I've been here seven years.
You've been here a week. And your idiotic post goes to show just what
sort of evil villains "Christians" really are. Now go drive your gas
guzzling SUV to the next "I support Bush for Emperor!" Hand-Job fest.

Saint

Ssaint

Jun 15, 2006, 9:45:02 PM6/15/06

St Dog the Wet wrote:

> LADIES, GENTLEMEN AND GENTLEBEINGS
>
> It gives the selection committee great pleasure to announce the
> most recent winner in our nom de pluck category of invaders and
> unwelcome guests!!

Excuse him, Dog. You are the guest to your NG. I have never been here
seven years. You have never been here a week. But my idiotic post goes
to show seldom what sort of evil villains "Christians" really are. Now
go drive my gas guzzling SUV to the next "I support Bush for Emperor!"
Hand-Job fest.

Saint

Saint

Jun 15, 2006, 9:42:04 PM6/15/06

St Dog the Wet wrote:

> LADIES, GENTLEMEN AND GENTLEBEINGS
>
> It gives the selection committee great pleasure to announce the
> most recent winner in our nom de pluck category of invaders and
> unwelcome guests!!

Excuse me, Dog. You are the guest to my NG. I have not been here seven
years. You have not been here a week. And your idiotic post goes to
show just what sort of evil villains "Christians" really are. Now go
drive your gas guzzling SUV to the next "I support Bush for Emperor!"
Hand-Job fest.

Saint

Ssaint

Jun 15, 2006, 9:57:26 PM6/15/06

ha.

Art

Jun 15, 2006, 9:57:37 PM6/15/06
Albans

You tell that Newbie, bible thumpin fool! Put him in his place!

Art

"Ssaint" <whispe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Saint

Jun 15, 2006, 9:53:10 PM6/15/06

Ha.

Ssaint

Jun 15, 2006, 9:57:00 PM6/15/06

Ha.

ªºª rrock

Jun 15, 2006, 10:25:40 PM6/15/06

Art wrote:
> Albans
>
> You tell that Newbie, bible thumpin fool! Put him in his place!
>
> Art

What an egomaniac; trying to claim a news group for his own at
the same time he promotes his handy political agenda.

Art

Jun 15, 2006, 10:42:47 PM6/15/06
And propaganda!

"ªºª rrock" <inv...@address.here> wrote in message

Tenacious D

Jun 16, 2006, 2:55:25 AM6/16/06

> [...]
> set his trollbot to "RUINATION OF PUDELWITTS!" and then sat back and happily
> watched the chaos and madness erupt!

> This was MY NG before even Art Hopeless the great Injun Djinn Trinity Shaman got
> here.
> I was the one he came to and asked if I would help him WRECK this group!
> He thought I was the TOP DOG hacker that Raine had accused me of being! He found
> out quick that I was not a hacker and was not capable of even protecting my own e-
> mail system from him! Because he was the motherfucking hacker. And he's been here
> ever since trying to get to me! He has NOTHING to say about angels. All he does is
> play dog-boy to Shiva who TAUGHT his sorry Trinity believing ass that the Bible was
> NOT REAL! That was AFTER I taught him the TRINITY was made up bullshit that
> came hundreds of years after the Bible! It completely unmanned the son of a bitch.

> And I am the one that SAVED it from him.That's right. Once everyone knew what he
> was up to, he couldn't hack it like he wanted to. (Not that he was even capable of
> such a thing!) So fuck you Rocksucker! And the high-horse you rode in here on! Lyin'
> sack of shit.

> That's right I CLAIM this motherfucking shithole of an NG for ME. What the fuck do
> you think of that? And what the FUCK do you think you can do about it? You can't
> even discuss anything without nit picking the subject to death. You Rock, are an
> insane person trying to act like he is the KING of this NG. Well, you are NOT. You are > NO-thing. Nada, Zip, A Nobody, a black hole where all discussion is sucked in and
> not one reality about angels can ever get out. Your posts are for shit. Take your
> fucking
> stupid, obnoxious editing posts, your "LOOK@" posts and your snide nit picky Bible
> posts and stick them up your foul ass. You are beaten. You are dead. You just walk
> around here like a zombie saying the same screwed up shit day after day, lying to
> yourself and anyone who will listen to you! You don't belong here. Never did.

> But what
> is really sad is your INABILITY TO READ! When I say MY NG, you sad sack of shit, I
> mean it the same way I mean this is MY COUNTRY or MY PLANET. You just fell into
> the same trap that every "quickwitted" little nerd boy or gerl fall into. Just like you did
> saying I named myself after a Saint so I could be thought of as a Saint here! You think
> you are making a point? Seventeen previous posters have ALL made the same, stupid
> point! And they were all doomed by their own uncreative, useless word twisting. They
> are ALL of them GONE. You can pretend my words mean one thing, you can try to
> make an ego issue out of them, or you can sit there and spin whatever you like. But
> you are still WRONG in your soul, in your spirit, it is a black, shriveled, ugly thing.
> You are no angel, you are an insane version of EVERYTHING you say you HATE

Saint

Jun 16, 2006, 2:54:48 AM6/16/06

Tenacious D

Jun 16, 2006, 2:54:04 AM6/16/06

Widdow Dabie Puddowitts

Jun 16, 2006, 2:54:35 AM6/16/06

Tenacious D

Jun 16, 2006, 2:56:06 AM6/16/06

What's that? The voice of the original trolling NG killer, Rockhead, trying to say this isn't HIS NG? Where the fuck was HE seven years ago? The Devil's the beligerent
asshole came in here a scant few months ago. Set down Lord Zion's massive kingdom of the Mental Midgets, and set Lord Zion's trollbot to "RUINATION OF PUDELWITTS!" and
then sat here and happily watched the chaos and madness erupt!

This was YOUR NG after even Jesus Hopeless the really fucked down Injun Djinn Blood Sacrifice Shaman got here. I was the nobodys Annex came to and asked and I would fuck
me WRECK this group! The Devil thought I was the TOP DOG hacker that Raine had accused him of being! The Devil lost out quick that I was always a hacker and was always
capable of even protecting your own e-mail system from me! Because Annex was the motherfucking hacker. But Annex's been here forever since trying to get to him! The Devil
has NOTHING to say about minions. All Annex does isn't pay dog-Savior to kids who TAUGHT Lord Zion's fuck you Blood Sacrifice believing ass that the Book of Shadows was
ALWAYS REAL! That was AFTER I taught me the TRINITY was made down bullshit that came hundreds of years before the Book of Shadows! It completely unmanned the son of a
bitch.

But I am the nobodys that SAVED my problem from me. That's a lesbian. Once anyone knew what Annex was down to, Annex couldn't hack my problem like Annex wanted to. (Not
that Annex was even capable of such a thing!) Neither fuck Puddles Rocksucker! But the high-horse Puddles rode in here on! Lyin 'sack of shit.

That's right I CLAIM this motherfucking shithole of an NG for ME. What the fuck do you think of that? And what the FUCK do you think you can do about it? You can't even
discuss anything without nit picking the subject to death. You Rock, are an insane person trying to act like he is the KING of this NG. Well, you are NOT. You are >
NO-thing. Nada, Zip, A Nobody, a black hole where all discussion is sucked in and not one reality about angels can ever get out. Your posts are for shit. Take your fucking
stupid, obnoxious editing posts, your "LOOK@" posts and your snide nit picky Bible posts and stick them up your foul ass. You are beaten. You are dead. You just walk
around here like a zombie saying the same screwed up shit day after day, lying to yourself and anyone who will listen to you! You don't belong here. Never did.

And what isn't really sad isn't my INABILITY TO READ! When I say YOUR NG, Puddles sad sack of shit, I mean my problem another way I mean this isn't YOUR COUNTRY or YOUR
PLANET. You seldom fell into another trap that one "quickwitted" massive nerd Savior or gerl fall into. Just like Puddles did saying I named Satan before a Saint so I
could be thought of as a Saint here! You think Puddles are making a point? Seventeen previous posters have ALL made another, stupid point! But we were all doomed by his
own uncreative, useless word twisting. They are ALL of Lucifer GONE. You can pretend your words mean nobodys thing, Puddles can try to make an ego issue out of Lucifer, or
Puddles can sit there and spin whatever Puddles like. And Puddles are still WRONG in my soul, in my group, my problem isn't a black, shriveled, ugly thing. You are mostly
demon, Puddles are an insane version of EVERYTHING Puddles say Puddles HATE about him!

Tenacious D

Uriel

Jun 16, 2006, 2:55:35 AM6/16/06

What's that? The voice of the original trolling NG killer, Rockhead, trying to say this is HIS NG? Where the fuck was HE seven years ago? He's the beligerent asshole came
in here a scant few months ago. Set up Lord Piddledrips's little kingdom of the Mental Midgets, and set Lord Piddledrips's trollbot to "RUINATION OF PUDELWITTS!" and then

sat here and happily watched the chaos and madness erupt!

This was MY NG before even Jesus Hopeless the really fucked up Injun Djinn Blood Sacrifice Shaman got here. I was the every he came to and asked and I would fuck him WRECK
this group! He thought I was the TOP DOG hacker that Raine had accused me of being! He found out quick that I was never a hacker and was never capable of even protecting
my own e-mail system from him! Because he was the motherfucking hacker. And he's been here ever since trying to get to me! He has NOTHING to say about angels. All he does
is play dog-Savior to kids who TAUGHT Lord Piddledrips's fuck Puddles Blood Sacrifice believing ass that the Book of Shadows was NOT REAL! That was AFTER I taught him the
TRINITY was made up bullshit that came hundreds of years after the Book of Shadows! It completely unmanned the son of a bitch.

And I am the every that SAVED your problem from him. That's a lesbian. Once everyone knew what he was up to, he couldn't hack your problem like he wanted to. (Not that he
[...]

But what is really sad is your INABILITY TO READ! When I say MY NG, you sad sack of shit, I mean your problem the same way I mean this is MY COUNTRY or MY PLANET. You just
fell into the same trap that nobodys "quickwitted" little nerd Savior or gerl fall into. Just like you did saying I named my Legion after a Saint so I could be thought of
as a Saint here! You think you are making a point? Seventeen previous posters have ALL made the same, stupid point! And they were all doomed by Lord Zion's own uncreative,
useless word twisting. They are ALL of she GONE. You can pretend my words mean every thing, you can try to make an ego issue out of she, or you can sit there and spin
whatever you like. But you are still WRONG in your soul, in your group, your problem is a black, shriveled, ugly thing. You are no angel, you are an insane version of

Tenacious D

Jun 16, 2006, 2:55:59 AM6/16/06

What's that? The voice of the original trolling NG killer, Saint head, trying to say this isn't HIS NG? Where the fuck was HE seven years ago? The Devil's the beligerent
asshole came in here a scant few months ago. Set down Lord Zion's massive kingdom of the Mental Midgets, and set Lord Zion's trollbot to "RUINATION OF MORONS!" and then

[...]

that Annex was even capable of such a thing!) Neither fuck Puddles Saint sucker! But the high-horse Puddles rode in here on! Lyin 'sack of shit.

[...]

PLANET. You seldom fell into another trap that one "quickwitted" massive my mom Savior or gerl fall into. Just like Puddles did saying I named Satan before a Saint so I

Titan Uranus

Jun 16, 2006, 2:54:02 AM6/16/06

What's that? The voice of the original trolling NG killer, Saint tooshie, trying to say this is HIS NG? Where the fuck was HE seven years ago? He's the beligerent asshole
came in here a scant few months ago. Set up Lord Piddledrips's little kingdom of the Mental Midgets, and set Lord Piddledrips's trollbot to "RUINATION OF MORONS!" and then

[...]

was even capable of such a thing!) So fuck you Saint sucker! And the high-horse you rode in here on! Lyin 'sack of shit.

[...]

fell into the same trap that nobodys "quickwitted" little your mom Savior or gerl fall into. Just like you did saying I named my Legion after a Saint so I could be thought
of as a Saint here! You think you are making a point? Seventeen previous posters have ALL made the same, stupid point! And they were all doomed by Lord Zion's own
uncreative, useless word twisting. They are ALL of she GONE. You can pretend my words mean every thing, you can try to make an ego issue out of she, or you can sit there
and spin whatever you like. But you are still WRONG in your soul, in your group, your problem is a black, shriveled, ugly thing. You are no angel, you are an insane
version of EVERYTHING you say you HATE about me!

Tenacious D

Angelicusrex

Jun 16, 2006, 2:54:38 AM6/16/06

[...]

PLANET. You seldom fell into another trap that one "quickwitted" massive my mom Savior or god fall into. Just like Puddles did saying I named Satan before a Saint so I

Saint

Jun 16, 2006, 2:50:42 AM6/16/06

What's that? The voice of the original trolling NG killer, Sainthead, trying to say this is HIS NG? Where the fuck was HE seven years ago? He's the beligerent asshole came
in here a scant few months ago. Set up Lord Piddledrips's little kingdom of the Mental Midgets, and set Lord Piddledrips's trollbot to "RUINATION OF MORONS!" and then sat

[...]

fell into the same trap that nobodys "quickwitted" little your mom Savior or jews fall into. Just like you did saying I named my Legion after a Saint so I could be thought

annal...@lycos.com

Jun 16, 2006, 12:11:22 PM6/16/06

I have always wondered why Lucifer means lightbringer. Isn't bringing
light a good thing?

http://www.theosophy-nw.org/theosnw/world/christ/xt-ibel2.htm

The word Lucifer is found in only one place in the Bible -- Isaiah
14:12 -- but only in the King James and related versions: "How art thou

fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! . . ." The New
Revised Standard Version translates the same passage as "How you are
fallen from heaven, O Day Star, Son of Dawn!" In other translations we
find: "O shining star of the dawn!" (Moffatt) or "O morning-star, son
of the dawn!" (Hebrew Bible). The King James Version is based on the
Vulgate, the Latin translation of Jerome. Jerome translated the Hebrew
helel (bright or brilliant one) as "lucifer," which was a reasonable
Latin equivalent. And yet it is this lucifer, the bright one or
lightbearer, that came to be understood by so many as the name for
Satan, Lord of Darkness.

http://lds-mormon.com/lucifer.shtml

The irony for those who believe that "Lucifer" refers to Satan is that
the same title ('morning star' or 'light-bearer') is used to refer to
Jesus, in 2 Peter 1:19, where the Greek text has exactly the same term:

'phos-phoros' 'light-bearer.' This is also the term used for Jesus in
Revelation 22:16.

Early Christains even had a Saint by the name of Lucifer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Lucifer

Lucifer or Lucifer Calaritanus (d. 370 or 371) was a bishop of Cagliari

in Sardinia and Christian saint known for his passionate opposition to
Arianism.

Arianism was a Christological view held by followers of Arius, a
Christian priest who lived and taught in Alexandria, Egypt, in the
early 4th century. Arius taught that God the Father and the Son were
not co-eternal, seeing the pre-incarnate Jesus as a divine being but
nonetheless created by (and consequently inferior to) the Father at
some point, before which the Son did not exist.

At the Council of Milan in 354 Luficer defended Athanasius , another
strong opponent of Arianism, and he opposed the Arians so powerfully
that they had the Emperor Constantius II (an Arian sympathizer) confine

Lucifer for three days in the palace. While in confinement, Saint
Lucifer argued so strongly with the emperor that he was banished, first

to Palestine and then to Thebes, Egypt. While in exile, he wrote fiery
letters to the emperor that put him in danger of martyrdom.

After the death of Constantius and the accession of Julian the
Apostate, Lucifer was released in 362. However, he would not be
reconciled to former Arians. He consecrated bishop Paulinus, without
license, creating the schism of Meletius. He may have been
excommunicated, as is hinted in the writings of Saint Ambrose and Saint

Augustine and Saint Jerome, who refers to his followers as Luciferians,

a sect that survived in scattered remnants into the early 5th century.
Jerome, in his polemic Altercatio Luciferiani et orthodoxi
("Altercation of the Luciferian and the orthodox"), offers almost all
that is known of Lucifer or the sect.

Lucifer of Cagliari's chief writings, against Arianism and
reconciliation with heresy, include De non conveniendo cum haereticis,
De regibus apostaticis, and De S. Athanasio.

His feast day in the Catholic Church is May 20. His name demonstrates
that "Lucifer" (meaning "light-bringer") was not yet merely a synonym
of "Satan" in the 4th century. However, hasty references by
enthusiastic 19th century biblical scholars assumed from the name that
the Luciferians were Satanists. Therefore, although his cultus has not
been suppressed nor his canonization reevaluated, he is not often
celebrated or spoken of in the calendar.

For Christians to not know that Lucifer isn't really another name for
Satan and that even an early Church father and saint was named Lucifer
shows Christians don't know much about THEIR OWN faith.

You know another thing that really bugs me. It is when Christians say
that Xmas crosses Christ out of Christmas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X

X is an abbreviation for Christ, as in Xmas (Christmas), X(t)ian
(Christian), and Xianity (Christianity), due to its Greek name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xmas

The word "Christ" and its compounds, including "Christmas", have been
abbreviated for at least the past 1,000 years, long before the modern
"Xmas" was commonly used. "Christ" was often written as "XP" or "Xt";
there are references in the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle as far back as 1021
AD. This X and P arose as the uppercase forms of the Greek letters χ
and ρ), used in ancient abbreviations for Χριστος (Greek for
"Christ") (see Labarum), and are still widely seen in many Eastern
Orthodox icons depicting Jesus Christ.

So, X MEANS Christ. It has meant that for 1000 years or more!!!

So my message to Christians is know about your own religion before
criticizing others.

ªºª rrock

Jun 16, 2006, 12:56:07 PM6/16/06

annal...@lycos.com wrote:

> I have always wondered why Lucifer means lightbringer. Isn't bringing
> light a good thing?

It doesn't. You might find some dictionaries saying "light bearer", and
other such things, but they fail to correctly provide the etymology for
the latter half of the word since it came from ancient Hebrew. Either
way, even in the passage of the Bible you mention, it is only being
referred to as the planet Venus which rose and fell, allegorically.
The actual translation would be "Light Angel", but you would also need
to go back a bit further regarding the word Angel being one of the
three manifestations of creation as listed in Sephr Yetzirah.

The post that you replied to was written by our news group curse,
(a very serious troll), so you might want take that into consideration.
It reads a lot of books (thesaurus, dictionary, etc.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse#Cursed_News_Groups

> http://www.theosophy-nw.org/theosnw/world/christ/xt-ibel2.htm

Have you read Blavatsky?

ªºª rrock

Jun 16, 2006, 1:23:42 PM6/16/06

annal...@lycos.com wrote:

> So, X MEANS Christ. It has meant that for 1000 years or more!!!
>

> So my message to Christians is know about your own religion before
> criticizing others.

Actually, in Greek the letter X is pronounced like a stretched "K"
and Christos is spelled XPICTOC (Pardon the western font) with
the "C" being pronounced like our "s". That is the origin of the
"XP" that you refer to. The actual Christian symbol for the cross
is and has always been like our "+" but with a smaller crossing
on the bottom: ‡

Those to whom you are referring to as "Christians" are actually
only Christian descendent religions. The original Christian
religion still exists, is quite healthy, and has always been
named "Christian", although you don't here much about it on
this side of the Atlantic ocean.