Ed Gin Dipshit

Edward Dolan

Jan 31, 2005, 11:23:32 PM1/31/05
Fucking Ed Gin! What a Dipshit! Hey Ed Gin - why don't you go fuck yourself
instead of posting your God Damn nonsense, you stupid son of a bitch. No one
on ARBR is ever going to buy your fucking God Damn NoCom bike. I will see to
that, you fat Chinese son of bitch.

Get your own web site, you God Damn moron! If you don't I am going to start
posting original threads about you, you imbecilic asshole. Why don't you
take your fucking NoCom bike and ram it up your ass, you slant-eyed bastard.
God, I know what you look like and you are disgusting and revolting. You
need to kill yourself and thereby purify the earth of your loathsome
presence. You are nothing but an ugly beast. No one here on ARBR gives a
shit about your fucking NoCom bike. Why don't you take your bike and ram it
up your ass, you supreme dork and jerk.

And take your good buddy Mr. Tom Sherman with you. He is not good for anything here anymore. He approves of you and your shitty posts. I mean, what did you ever do for him that he should be beholden to an asshole like you. I think he is just a coward and does not want to cross you. As you can so plainly see I do not have that problem. Hey Ed Gin - fuck you!

--
Fucking Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Edward Dolan

Jan 31, 2005, 11:28:11 PM1/31/05
I, Edward Dolan am a fat ignorant honkey asshole who has one of the fattest asses in creation. I also have a big belly. I, Edward Dolan am altogether revolting. I have all the features of a classic white trailor trash idiot. I, Edward Dolan am a jerk who came up with the idea that people want to listen to me at A.R.B.R.. I presently promote myself in the way of a NoBrain fool. If anyone in this world is stupid enough to follow my posts at A.R.B.R. they you will get what you deserve for their stupidity. But mostly I, Edward Dolan just posts total nonsense on ARBR.

I have no other newsgroups to pick on and apparently I will be ignored on every other newsgroup, especially BROL - which is totally understandable. But I do not want to waste my IQ of -.00002 intelligence on this supreme newsgroup. All that I, Edward Dolan need to know is that I am a fat lard ass moron honkey and if any of you have anything to do with me on this news group, then you are just as crazy as me, Edward Dolan.

Edward Dolan

Edward Dolan

Edward Dolan