Ed Dolan Picture, At last!

1 view

FlabbyBlabbyRevealed

May 5, 2004, 7:17:14 AM5/5/04
Ed,

I just had to post your jpeg. We've heard all about your slow riding
and smell the roses mentality. Now we understand WHY you choose to
spend so much time pounding the keyboard. You really can't blame the
Minnesota weather and winds for not riding, look at yourself!

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/prsm.dll?eventorder?photo=032T002R060026&start=0&album=0&adjust=-1

I'd seriously seek the advice of a good cardiologist to keep the Grim
Reaper at bay.

Your buddy Flabby Blabby

FlabbyBlabbyRevealed

May 5, 2004, 7:25:52 AM5/5/04
FlabbyBlabbyRevealed wrote:
Ed Dolan,

One more thing Ed Dolan,

Where's your pen stuffed pocket protector?

Flabby -  but not as Girtthy as you - Blabby

Edward Dolan

May 5, 2004, 7:52:24 AM5/5/04

"FlabbyBlabbyRevealed" <flabbyblab...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I think I once rode with that guy on a week long tour in Wisconsin, the land
of the cyclists with the big bellies. The truth is that very many recumbent
cyclists are overweight and have big bellies. That is why the recumbent
manufacturers make their bikes able to withstand up to 300 pound riders.

I have been a string bean all my life, but in the past year I have actually
acquired a bit of a belly myself. Those of you who do not think it can ever
happen to you, take heed and mark my words. If it could happen to me, that
means it can happen to anyone. All it takes is getting older and slowing
down and the inevitable will happen. Another thing to remember too is that
pride goeth before a fall. So those of you who are still fit and trim, enjoy
it while you can because your days are numbered.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Arne

May 5, 2004, 8:55:20 AM5/5/04
Very interesting... notice how they put their .com address across the pic so you wouldn't download it and use it as wallpaper on your desktop?  That always annoys me.
.
Arne, USA (member of the human tribe)
.

Jayson

May 5, 2004, 12:00:27 PM5/5/04
Now this is funny stuff. First a photo of an old guy who managed to crush his bike down to almost nothing by laying on it.  Then comes a guy who wants to steal the photo to use as wallpaper on his computer desktop.

Funny world.

Arne

May 5, 2004, 12:04:40 PM5/5/04
Now you have me thinking.... I'll have to erase that pic of Cathrine Bell I got off ebay, and use photoshop to clean up ed's pic....

I thought I was being funny, but once again, my humor was too subtle..
.
Arne, USA (member of the human tribe)
.

Joao de Souza

May 5, 2004, 12:06:44 PM5/5/04
Jayson wrote:

> Now this is funny stuff. First a photo of an old guy who managed to
> crush his bike down to almost nothing by laying on it. Then comes a guy
> who wants to steal the photo to use as wallpaper on his computer desktop.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder? ;-)

Joe Keenan

May 5, 2004, 3:35:29 PM5/5/04
flabbyblab...@yahoo.com (FlabbyBlabbyRevealed) wrote in message news:<78ae8bbf.04050...@posting.google.com>...

I'm the photographer who took the photo and this is a good friend of
mine. If arbr allows you to edit your post, I'd appreciate you
removing this. All this does is bring you down to the level about
which you're complaining.

And yes the copyright is to protect folks from stealing someone elses
work.

You can write me at jkee...@optonline.net if you want to discuss
this. I don't hide behind false names.

Joe

Arne

May 5, 2004, 4:40:40 PM5/5/04
Well, I guess I'll have to go back to Catherine Bell, then...

http://www.catherinebellonline.com/viewing/read.html
.
Arne, USA

"Joe Keenan" <jkee...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Rod Kuehl

May 5, 2004, 5:57:11 PM5/5/04
Damn right, Joe. We know each other and the rider who is one hell of a good
guy and advocate for recumbent cycling.

There's no accounting for bad taste.

Nice thread, whoever started it and chimed in thinking that's a quality
contribution to this newsgroup. You're missing the fun if you aren't out
there riding your bike.

Rod Kuehl
Strada
Riverview, FL

Arne

May 5, 2004, 7:35:09 PM5/5/04
Rod, how long have you had your Strada and how do you like it.? I was just
looking for information on the web about it.... sounds like a good bent
without much negative press..
.
Arne, USA

Rod Kuehl

May 5, 2004, 7:59:46 PM5/5/04
Hi Arne.. I've had my Strada since October. I just turned 2000 miles on it.
I can't say enough good things about the way it handles,accelerates and fits
in the back of my pickup.

There's not a lot about it that's stock equipment but I have not had a
problem that I haven't caused myself. This is my 4th bent and I loved my V2
and Challenge Wizard but I don't see going back to either one.

There's a lot of great bikes out there. But I'll take mine. I hope there's
a Bacchetta dealer near you. At least for me, once you get used to the
closed in handlebars, it's all good.

Rod Kuehl
Strada
Riverview, FL

"Arne" <alices...@cox.net> wrote in message

Tom Sherman

May 5, 2004, 9:55:51 PM5/5/04
FlabbyBlabbyRevealed wrote:

> Ed,
>
> I just had to post your jpeg....

Here is a real picture of Ed.
<http://members.aol.com/MILsnacks/MisterEd/mred088001.JPG>

--
Tom Sherman – Quad Cities (Illinois Side)

Ben Fox

May 5, 2004, 10:42:15 PM5/5/04
Tom,
That's Mr. Ed to you!
Ben Fox
"Tom Sherman" <tshe...@qconline.com> wrote in message

Edward Dolan

May 6, 2004, 12:11:34 AM5/6/04

"Tom Sherman" <tshe...@qconline.com> wrote in message
> FlabbyBlabbyRevealed wrote:
>
> > Ed,
> >
> > I just had to post your jpeg....
>
> Here is a real picture of Ed.
> <http://members.aol.com/MILsnacks/MisterEd/mred088001.JPG>

If you had shown the rear end of the horse instead of the front end you
would have had a perfect picture of Mr. Tom.

Edward Dolan

May 6, 2004, 12:19:55 AM5/6/04

"Ben Fox" <bf...@bullets.net> wrote in message

> Tom,
> That's Mr. Ed to you!
> Ben Fox

Another idiot who top posts.

I suppose I could find some embarrassing pictures of foxes that would
illustrate Mr.Ben (Fox), but it seems so witless and stupid. I feel like I
have fallen into a snake pit of total blithering idiots. But it always
amuses me to see who is going to chime in on Mr. Tom's weird asshole humor.
If I haven't already said it, you are one weird dude Mr. Tom!

Tom Sherman

May 6, 2004, 12:37:05 AM5/6/04
Edward Dolan wrote:

> "Ben Fox" <bf...@bullets.net> wrote in message
>
>>Tom,
>>That's Mr. Ed to you!
>>Ben Fox
>

> Another idiot who top posts.
>
> I suppose I could find some embarrassing pictures of foxes that would

> illustrate Mr.Ben (Fox), but it seems so witless and stupid....

I can do better than that. I have a picture that proves that Ben Fox and
myself were on the same ride. ;)

Just zis Guy, you know?

May 6, 2004, 2:37:27 PM5/6/04
On 5 May 2004 12:35:29 -0700, jkee...@optonline.net (Joe Keenan)
wrote in message <5fe0f312.04050...@posting.google.com>:

>I'm the photographer who took the photo and this is a good friend of
>mine.

Compliment him for me on the finest aerobelly I've seen :-)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Just zis Guy, you know?

May 6, 2004, 2:38:22 PM5/6/04
On Wed, 05 May 2004 20:55:51 -0500, Tom Sherman
<tshe...@qconline.com> wrote in message
<c7c5qd$29cf2$2...@ID-81487.news.uni-berlin.de>:

But no picture showing the end from which his posts emanate, alas.

Edward Dolan

May 6, 2004, 3:19:34 PM5/6/04

"Just zis Guy, you know?" <outloo...@microsoft.com> wrote in message

> On Wed, 05 May 2004 20:55:51 -0500, Tom Sherman
> <tshe...@qconline.com> wrote in message
> <c7c5qd$29cf2$2...@ID-81487.news.uni-berlin.de>:
>
> >Here is a real picture of Ed.
> ><http://members.aol.com/MILsnacks/MisterEd/mred088001.JPG>
>
> But no picture showing the end from which his posts emanate, alas.
>
> Guy

Guy the Asshole, as ever anality on his mind. He definitely needs to see a
proctologist as there has got to be something wrong with his nether regions.
He needs to take the towel off his head and put it around his groin. But
Muslims always get everything reversed.

Perry Butler

May 6, 2004, 8:55:28 PM5/6/04

"Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote in message

> Another idiot who top posts.

Mr. Ed Blowhard,

Gettin anal again!

Enjoy,

Perry B - Minnesota

Edward Dolan

May 6, 2004, 9:14:44 PM5/6/04

"Perry Butler" <butle...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Condemned out of his own mouth! These kind of victories do not give me much
pleasure. I need foes who are up to my own high standards, not blithering
idiots.

Tom Sherman

May 6, 2004, 9:19:06 PM5/6/04
Perry Butler wrote:

> "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote in message
>

>>Another idiot who top posts.
>

> Mr. Ed Blowhard,
>

> Gettin anal again!...

And here is the result:
<http://www.shadowplayranch.com/horse%20manure%20variety%20pack.JPG>.

Edward Dolan

May 6, 2004, 9:29:51 PM5/6/04

"Tom Sherman" <tshe...@qconline.com> wrote in message

I think Perry B and Mr. Tom have just about got their act perfected and are
ready to take it on the road.

I sure would like to know where and how Mr. Tom gets those pictures. Does he
do a search under the word "horse shit"? Well, I mean really, who want to
knows this shit anyway?

Just zis Guy, you know?

May 7, 2004, 3:46:43 PM5/7/04
On Thu, 06 May 2004 20:19:06 -0500, Tom Sherman
<tshe...@qconline.com> wrote in message
<2g06bfF...@uni-berlin.de>:

I think I recognise that - wasn't that one of Mr Ed's posts on riding
technique?

Edward Dolan

May 7, 2004, 5:48:12 PM5/7/04

> On Thu, 06 May 2004 20:19:06 -0500, Tom Sherman
> <tshe...@qconline.com> wrote in message
> <2g06bfF...@uni-berlin.de>:
>
> >And here is the result:
> ><http://www.shadowplayranch.com/horse%20manure%20variety%20pack.JPG>.
>
> I think I recognise that - wasn't that one of Mr Ed's posts on riding
> technique?
>
> Guy

Guy most likely has shit on the brain because he has shit for brains. I have
warned Guy repeatedly that if he keeps up with his calumny that he will not
get to fuck young virgin girls and young virgin boys for all eternity in the
next life as his Muslim religion teaches. If he is not careful, he will end
up having to fuck horses in his next life.

Thomas Balmer

May 7, 2004, 10:33:40 PM5/7/04
"Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote in message news:

> I sure would like to know where and how Mr. Tom gets those pictures. Does he
> do a search under the word "horse shit"?

Probably just Googled "Ed Dolan" and thats what popped up.

Goatbiker/V2

Edward Dolan

May 7, 2004, 11:12:27 PM5/7/04

"Thomas Balmer" <Goat...@aol.com> wrote in message

I think he did a search under "manure", although what he is about and what
defines him is nothing but shit, shit and shit! You too, Thomas Balmer (as
is in balmy - oh, you crazy and foolish guy - you!)

> Goatbiker/V2

What the hell is a Goatbiker?

Zippy the Pinhead

May 8, 2004, 9:51:07 AM5/8/04
On Fri, 7 May 2004 22:12:27 -0500, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net>
wrote:

>What the hell is a Goatbiker?

Here's a close relative, Tom's cousin from Wyoming:

http://www.afunworld.com/img8.htm

Tom Sherman

May 8, 2004, 1:40:04 PM5/8/04

Edward Dolan

May 8, 2004, 9:12:01 PM5/8/04

"Zippy the Pinhead" <the_corpo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Thanks for the good laugh Zippy! Now I have got something to retaliate with
to Mr. Tom when he pulls that Mr.Ed, the talking horse shit (manure and
all).

Fabrizio Mazzoleni

May 9, 2004, 12:16:05 AM5/9/04

"Tom Sherman" <tshe...@qconline.com> wrote in message news:2g4k6mF...@uni-berlin.de...

> Previously, Mr. Pinhead claimed that this was a picture of Fabrizio
> Mazzoleni.

It's May, if you want pictures of Fab then this is where he's at:

http://www.gazzetta.it/speciali/giro2004_presentazione/tappe.htm

That's the big show, NO bents allowed!

Tom Sherman

May 9, 2004, 12:46:53 AM5/9/04
Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:

> It's May, if you want pictures of Fab then this is where he's at:
>

> http://www.gazzetta.it/speciali/giro2004_presentazione/tappe.htm ...

Yes, someone has to do the job of cleaning out the portable toilets.

Fabby at work:
<http://www.calcontractor.com/images/ownerop2002/SludgeBuster/Just%20Took%20Load%20Off.jpg>.

Fabby "ride" for the Giro:
<http://www.3sindia.com/images/veh.jpg>.

Zippy the Pinhead

May 9, 2004, 11:29:01 PM5/9/04
On Sun, 09 May 2004 04:16:05 GMT, "Fabrizio Mazzoleni"
<chip...@lfdd.ca> wrote:

"Tom Sherman" <tshe...@qconline.com> wrote in message
]>
> Previously, Mr. Pinhead claimed that this was a picture of Fabrizio
> Mazzoleni.

I was wrong. Here's Fab:

http://www.strangecosmos.com/view.adp?picture_id=16595

Edward Dolan

May 9, 2004, 11:50:00 PM5/9/04

"Zippy the Pinhead" <the_corpo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Zippy, I am getting some very strange web sites from you which I am saving
to My Favorites. Now I will always have some ammunition myself to expend in
Mr. Tom's direction if he keeps up with his "Tom Foolery". Somehow, I don't
think he will now that he knows that I know what he knows.

Fabrizio Mazzoleni

May 10, 2004, 9:54:02 PM5/10/04

"Zippy the Pinhead" <the_corpo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message >

> I was wrong. Here's Fab:
>
> http://www.strangecosmos.com/view.adp?picture_id=16595

In the real world, today saw me and team mate Zampieri lead
the chase on the climb up Passo del Brattello to catch Vanoti
of team Nardi and Gorazd Stangelj of team Saeco who had broken
away from us on Passo della Scoffera just out of Casella.

Now what do you think?

Just zis Guy, you know?

May 11, 2004, 2:54:54 PM5/11/04
On Tue, 11 May 2004 01:54:02 GMT, "Fabrizio Mazzoleni"
<chip...@lfdd.ca> wrote in message
<_mWnc.440950$oR5.144735@pd7tw3no>:

>Now what do you think?

You don't want to know.

Dave Lehnen

May 11, 2004, 3:04:46 PM5/11/04

Congratulations on your superb effort. Unfortunately, the press
failed to report this, and would even have us believe that
Zampieri's teammates at the Giro are Garzelli, Tonkov, Mason,
Masciarelli, Gerosa, Sironi, Andriotto, and Zanotti. It's
shocking how all your moments of triumph at the classics and
the tours fail to get reported.

Dave Lehnen

Edward Dolan

May 11, 2004, 4:09:44 PM5/11/04

"Dave Lehnen" <dcle...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
[...]

> Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
> > In the real world, today saw me and team mate Zampieri lead
> > the chase on the climb up Passo del Brattello to catch Vanoti
> > of team Nardi and Gorazd Stangelj of team Saeco who had broken
> > away from us on Passo della Scoffera just out of Casella.
> >
> > Now what do you think?
> >

> Congratulations on your superb effort. Unfortunately, the press
> failed to report this, and would even have us believe that
> Zampieri's teammates at the Giro are Garzelli, Tonkov, Mason,
> Masciarelli, Gerosa, Sironi, Andriotto, and Zanotti. It's
> shocking how all your moments of triumph at the classics and
> the tours fail to get reported.
>
> Dave Lehnen

Dave, if what you say is true, then Fab is a true troll and I believe the
only one that we have here on ARBR. I am always being accused of being a
troll, but I am not at all. I always mean what I say and I say what I mean.
I am never putting anyone one. It is just that I say such outrageous things
that others think I must be a troll.

I think Fab must be a young person as no older person will bother with any
of this kind of foolery. I also think most of us ARBR'ers are older folks
and that is mostly likely the reason you do not find any other trolls on
this newsgroup. You have to have a spirit of playfulness to be a troll and
therefore you have to be young. Whoever heard of an older person who had any
sense of play? I have many cats and kittens, and only the kittens play!

Zippy the Pinhead

May 11, 2004, 8:58:22 PM5/11/04
<chip...@lfdd.ca> wrote:

>today saw me and team mate Zampieri lead
>the chase on the climb up Passo del Brattello to catch Vanoti
>of team Nardi and Gorazd Stangelj of team Saeco who had broken
>away from us on Passo della Scoffera just out of Casella.
>
>Now what do you think?

I think I'll have two of whatever you're smoking.