Where's your lyrics? Lamer.

Jason Christie

Oct 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/31/96

Hasten Jason Perry Mason
I would like to kick your face in
Death Destruction Murder Mayhem
Cop on my tip looks like I'll have to slay him
Peel back his cap with a verbal barrage
Hallucination illumination psychedelic mirage
Brutally honest, I'm often admonished
For tellin the truth as I see it
My subversion's not subliminal
So if I'm treated like a criminal
For kickin the facts then so be it

I'm a hustler on a roll
A player with no soul
Havin money and power is my sole goal
Cold collectin my fees
I never once said please
Get in my way and you'll drop to your knees
I'll bend you to my will
And take my fill
Without hesitation I kill for the thrill
Sellin no less than keys
I aim to please
Makin sure the needle hypes can all nod z's
You want to know who I am, I'll tell you straight on the level
No matter my color, just call me the devil

A fascist with a cause
And without pause
I blindly enforce all laws
A nazi on a mission
Driven by a vision
I have a dream
Full capacity prisons
All my private prejudice is expressed at work
I strike fear in the heart of the average jerk
Blinded by hate
I'm just a tool of the state
I got a chip on my shoulder
So justice can wait
Insecure and ignorant
The poison is permanent
Got a gun and a badge if you want to talk bullshit
Hell-houndin the righteous since the beginning of time
Absolute evil without a rhyme
I'm the devil

Chillin at home and I'm always stoned
Sit on down and write an epic tome
It's the history of man throughout the ages
And the men who would lock us all in cages
I've got my weed and my thesaurus
And I won't stop writin until the poem's enormous
I keep on droppin the facts in stacks
Armed and paranoid, watchin my back
Against any aggression, mainly for police
I have no remorse, to say the least
So let it be known, when we go on tour
Violate our rights and you'll lose yours
Gone in a flash, you'll be reduced to ash
And I'll just laugh and pass the stash
So many people's minds are trapped
I feel compelled to break it down in a rap
We faced the same problem throughout time
Now all I have to do is just make it rhyme

You no rhymin' motherfuckers...
Still waitin' for ANY lyrics.
High-C

Death Metal Music Association: Free listing for heavy bands
http://members.gnn.com/macrosloth/dmma1.htm

QUIZativ

Nov 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/1/96

Jason Christie <Macro...@gnn.com> wrote in article
<55al3h$2...@news-e2d.gnn.com>...

hahahahahahaha.... that's some of the wackest shit I ever read in my entire
life.... kid , me and probabaly a mutlitude of emcees around were would
kill you off in two lines....

fuck you, stop making a disgrace of hip hop....

quiz

DWB

Nov 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/3/96

In article <55al3h$2...@news-e2d.gnn.com>, Jason Christie <Macro...@gnn.com> wrote:
>Hasten Jason Perry Mason
>I would like to kick your face in
>Death Destruction Murder Mayhem
>Cop on my tip looks like I'll have to slay him
>Peel back his cap with a verbal barrage
>Hallucination illumination psychedelic mirage
>Brutally honest, I'm often admonished
>For tellin the truth as I see it
>My subversion's not subliminal
>So if I'm treated like a criminal
>For kickin the facts then so be it

The first few lines kind of reminded me of that Billie Joel song, We Didn't
Start the Fire. Hopefully it gets better but I didn't bother to read the
rest.

Dylan Boyce

Nov 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/3/96

and what's up with people say that they're kickin' facts over and over
but that's all they say? I think if you're goin' ta kick facts then kick
and stop talking about it.

Jason Christie

Nov 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/4/96

Got any lyrics, dickhead? Didn't think so...

Fact: Ya'll ain't shit.

Jason Christie

Nov 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/5/96

In article <01bbc7df$8627a480$3bca...@deep.mindlink.net.deep.mindlink.net>
QUIZativ wrote:
>Date: 1 Nov 1996 10:29:21 GMT
>From: "QUIZativ" <richar...@mindlink.bc.ca>
>Newsgroups: alt.rap
>Subject: Re: Where's your lyrics? Lamer.

>Jason Christie <Macro...@gnn.com> wrote in article
><55al3h$2...@news-e2d.gnn.com>...

>> Hasten Jason Perry Mason
>> I would like to kick your face in
>> Death Destruction Murder Mayhem
>> Cop on my tip looks like I'll have to slay him
>> Peel back his cap with a verbal barrage
>> Hallucination illumination psychedelic mirage
>> Brutally honest, I'm often admonished
>> For tellin the truth as I see it
>> My subversion's not subliminal
>> So if I'm treated like a criminal
>> For kickin the facts then so be it
>>

>> High-C
>>
>> Death Metal Music Association: Free listing for heavy bands
>> http://members.gnn.com/macrosloth/dmma1.htm
>>

>hahahahahahaha.... that's some of the wackest shit I ever read in my entire
>life.... kid , me and probabaly a mutlitude of emcees around were would
>kill you off in two lines....
>
>fuck you, stop making a disgrace of hip hop....

Fuck your mom,
>quiz

Hip-hop is a disgrace, due to shit-talkers like you. You non-typin', non-spellin',
no-lyric postin' ass-lick. And don't call me kid, I'm your dad. I don't think you can
type two lines.

MC TRIGGA

Nov 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/6/96
Article Unavailable

Jason Christie

Nov 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/7/96

In article <01bbcc2e$d19845c0$4b2c...@ip000599.ip.pt> MC TRIGGA wrote:
> [...]

>Too fuckin´ cliché, ese....
>Watch dis:
>
>Watch out fo´ them slug flyin´, commin´ at ya
>Sooner o´ later, them putos gonna gatt ya
>Gringo, edgy trigga will be yo muerte
>Concussion, tuya cabeza
>Dat´s what yo voy fazer-te
>Back-stabbin´ puercos, my patience gets caliente
>It wont take too long before I go poppin´ all da gente
>White Puto, tu no puedes mi matar
>Gatt blast, and U go flyin´ to Quatar
>Dat`s far, jus´ wait to see what U been dissin´
>Listen, a jab en tuya cara, dat´s what yo missin´
>Gotcha puffin´ on my marijuana, ya stepped da line
>Protectin´ private props, ya know dat ain´t no fuckin´ crime
>On and on, drinkin´ like a spunge, gringo borrachón
>U will end up hangin´ in da joint like cousin Juan Simon
>Here come along...
>Three little putos tryed to pull da schemes
>Nobody can wack us, even in yo fuckin´ dreams
>Levanta gringo, can´t U see U are sonhando
>Por uno momento yo te ia encurralando
>Puto, ya watch which streets U will be walkin´
>My homeys know, them nasty gringos you´ve been talkin´
>Mexicanos don´t take no shit, yea, they make ya pay
>Ese, watch fo´ them putos, I say....
>
>Ese, watch out fo´ them putos, ese...
>
>Puerco! Tu madre no te deja sin gravata
>Aqui ando de sombrero, si, la tierra de Zapata
>La ira mata, i`d watch my back if I was U
>Nobody stands when somebody diss my crew
>Dat´s true, there´s nobody to tell da tale
>Inhale, exale, jus´when da rest seems to fail
>Da jail, fuck U! Nobody´s here to catch me
>U can tell yo fuckin´ homeyz to come here and fetch me
>Fo´ me, wackin´ gringos is a treat
>I only feel complete when dying gringo kiss my feet
>Cuz ya came in here like ya own da fuckin´ place
>Eh, cabrón, ya betta cover yo face
>Yea, my gatt is peeled, watcha gonna do?
>I am everywhere, like a sorcerer of voodo
>What U do, is not of my concern
>But if ya damage da hood, ahhh shit, yo gonna learn
>Dat nobody or anyone fools da master
>Fo´ backup I got da Dread and G-Blasta
>Disaster, Die, ya muthafuckin´ puto!
>Ya tryed da tricks now tuya família esta de luto
>
>Ese, watch out fo´ them putos, ese....
>
>Puerco, Tu arma no trabaha
>Cobarde, maricón, tuo ese yo no mataba
>As long as yo here, keep yo mouth shut
>But, keep yo respect and U get yo fuckin´ cut
>And, U watch yo back, U ain´t my homeboy
>I kick U and break U, like nine year-old toy
>I´m gonna make ya diss yo friends, los cabrones
>And U gonna wack it, like yo supost to have cojones
>Puto, tu no me puedes enganar
>Uno erro, e yo te voy matar
>By a car, I still da champion of da drive-by
>I shoot ya clean, with smoothness of da Buddah Thai
>Hijos de la cabra, we ain´t goin´ out like dat
>Ya messed with my homeys and my vengeance now is set
>Hijos de la cabra, pay watcha owe me
>Bam, Bam, Bam, all yo homeys say ya know me
>Mexicanos don´t fuck around, they make ya pay
>They don´t kill, jus´ torture da old fashion way....

Not really...

>Jus try to steal my game, ese...

Don't worry about that.

>I'll knock yo fuckin´ block out, puto!

Fuck you, you weak bitch.

>(This was an official warning from da Buddah Thai crew.... Have a nice
>day.)

Ha ha (said like that kid on the Simpsons). All the hardcore Usenet "gangstas" scare
me.

>Dis was written by:
>MC TRIGGA
>Da Dread
>G-Blasta
>
>Representin' da crew down on da Portuguese east-side....

It took 3 motherfuckers to come up with that? I liked it the first time, when it was
called Cypress Hill.
Psh. And you say my shit's cliche...Keep writin' about drive-bys.

I kick the canniballistics like Jeffrey Dahmer
Blowin shit up like the Unabomber
I wield the blade with a fiery vengeance
Killin' Republicans and Democrats and Independants
When it comes to flamin' lamers
You know I'm the master
But profanity's a crutch for inarticlate bastards
I'm like Telnet - i'm here but I'm there
Travel around the world never leavin my chair
It's just another hit from the bayou blaster
When I grip the mic like a Jedi master
Hardwired like a neuromancer
Funky as a mothfuckin Soul Train Dancer
I got rhymes that I ain't even said yet
I'm engineerin' shit just like Lew Eggebrecht
Cuz I been hackin and crackin
2600 phrackin
Phone phreakin and tweakin
Electronically jackin
Snuff rhymes I wrote 'em
So that you can quote 'em
To all the cypherpunks I communicate by modem
56.6 - the facts keep zoomin'
To the tune of my Carvin woofers boomin
Standin on stage and I'm havin a ball
I got eighteen inches for all of ya'll
Don't take it as a diss, it's just a play on words
Cunning linguistics for all you nerds
I write rhymes like lickety-split
Like a postage stamp, a lick and a stick
Cuz I'm the flow-er, the mind blower
The high roller - straight from Shenandoah
I kick it tee to green, green to tee
It's the golf course president named High-C
I'm on the links, I'm runnin amuck
I hit a line drive fairway shot and killed a duck
I'm ridin' around, blowin greens
I'm changin holes if you know what I mean
I rake the traps and make the raps that make the snaps
I got no time for you silly saps...

High-C - http://members.gnn.com/macrosloth/high1.htm

QUIZativ

Nov 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/8/96

Jason Christie <Macro...@gnn.com> wrote in article

<55ne7p$d...@news-e2c.gnn.com>...

> In article
<01bbc7df$8627a480$3bca...@deep.mindlink.net.deep.mindlink.net>
> QUIZativ wrote:
> >Date: 1 Nov 1996 10:29:21 GMT
> >From: "QUIZativ" <richar...@mindlink.bc.ca>

> >Newsgroups: alt.rap
> >Subject: Re: Where's your lyrics? Lamer.
> >

> >> Death Metal Music Association: Free listing for heavy bands
> >> http://members.gnn.com/macrosloth/dmma1.htm
> >>

> >hahahahahahaha.... that's some of the wackest shit I ever read in my
entire
> >life.... kid , me and probabaly a mutlitude of emcees around were would
> >kill you off in two lines....
> >
> >fuck you, stop making a disgrace of hip hop....
> >

> Fuck your mom,
> >quiz
>
> Hip-hop is a disgrace, due to shit-talkers like you. You non-typin',
non-spellin',
> no-lyric postin' ass-lick. And don't call me kid, I'm your dad. I don't
think you can
> type two lines.
>
> High-C

I don't post my lyrics. I don't need to go searching for props like that.
You lyrics are essentially wack. Your style and delivery that I peeped at
your web page is laughable at best. I am a lyracist. although one
doesn't need to be a lyracist to appreciate the fact that you most
certainly are not a very good one. It doens't ake an emcee to recognize a
wack emcee. Your retatliation was pathetic and illogical.

quizativ

E. Peterson

Nov 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/8/96

You know what. Who is scared of rappin against someone else that calls
you a lamer.

High-C, Ill give you a prop for atleast tryin and postin those wack lines
to be judges by everyone but your shit, aint.

Ryan Cordero

Nov 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/8/96
to QUIZativ

I don't claim to be the next rakim but i think about my shit if that count
for anything:

the world seems musty and foul
when i compile this villainous race
complete with animated style like the drunken
two face bandit stealin advancement backstabbin
the hapless men held up for ransom unheard of
shots go off in the night like the wind blow
how did you find the time to swindle?
but after all if you never fall then you'll never
realize the world's a ball of captivated minds I arise
from the eyes of my mind shaken and frightened the day I
die resolved to show the world I enlightened to global fightin
earth smitten to the grasp of a lowly titan his name was
light and so i observe convinced my word is unheard
conventional means of communication is absurd
not slurred but deferred to another time occured
when destiny me and the Trinity aligns earth

Jason Christie

Nov 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/8/96

In article <55v08l$r...@nntp4.u.washington.edu> E. Peterson wrote:
>Date: 8 Nov 1996 09:58:45 GMT
>From: e...@u.washington.edu (E. Peterson)

>Newsgroups: alt.rap
>Subject: Re: Where's your lyrics? Lamer.

Hmmm, you seem to have trouble putting a sentence together. How is my shit
"ain't"? And where are your rhymes?

Jason Christie

Nov 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/8/96

In article <01bbcd4d$4054dd60$02ca...@deep.mindlink.net.deep.mindlink.net>
QUIZativ wrote:
>Date: 8 Nov 1996 08:17:00 GMT
>From: "QUIZativ" <richar...@mindlink.bc.ca>

>Newsgroups: alt.rap
>Subject: Re: Where's your lyrics? Lamer.
>

>Jason Christie <Macro...@gnn.com> wrote in article
><55ne7p$d...@news-e2c.gnn.com>...
>>
>> In article
><01bbc7df$8627a480$3bca...@deep.mindlink.net.deep.mindlink.net>
>> QUIZativ wrote:
>> >Date: 1 Nov 1996 10:29:21 GMT
>> >From: "QUIZativ" <richar...@mindlink.bc.ca>

>> >Newsgroups: alt.rap
>> >Subject: Re: Where's your lyrics? Lamer.
>> >

>> >Jason Christie <Macro...@gnn.com> wrote in article
>> ><55al3h$2...@news-e2d.gnn.com>...

>> >hahahahahahaha.... that's some of the wackest shit I ever read in my
>entire
>> >life.... kid , me and probabaly a mutlitude of emcees around were would
>> >kill you off in two lines....
>> >
>> >fuck you, stop making a disgrace of hip hop....
>> >

>> Fuck your mom,
>> >quiz
>>
>> Hip-hop is a disgrace, due to shit-talkers like you. You non-typin',
>non-spellin',
>> no-lyric postin' ass-lick. And don't call me kid, I'm your dad. I don't
>think you can
>> type two lines.
>>
>> High-C
>
>I don't post my lyrics. I don't need to go searching for props like that.
>You lyrics are essentially wack. Your style and delivery that I peeped at
>your web page is laughable at best. I am a lyracist. although one
>doesn't need to be a lyracist to appreciate the fact that you most
>certainly are not a very good one. It doens't ake an emcee to recognize a
>wack emcee. Your retatliation was pathetic and illogical.
>
>quizativ

So you admit you're a sucker? You don't post your lyrics because you're a
pussy. If you can't even type a halfway decent post, how do you expect anyone
to believe you can write a decent rap? If I'm "wack" and you're not, why not
put up or shut up? Show and prove, motherfucker.

High-C: 1
Quiz: Not even a contender

High-C: http://members.gnn.com/macrosloth/high1.htm

John Wisham

Nov 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/8/96

QUIZativ <richar...@mindlink.bc.ca> wrote in article
<01bbcd4d$4054dd60$02ca...@deep.mindlink.net.deep.mindlink.net>...

For real, this punk mother fucker can't accept constructive critisism and
shit. I say, when you can't rap, shut the hell up. when you can't write
lyrics don't post to show the niggas that's greater than you how much of a
punk you are.

E. Peterson

Nov 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/9/96

>>High-C, Ill give you a prop for atleast tryin and postin those wack lines
>>to be judges by everyone but your shit, aint.
>
>Hmmm, you seem to have trouble putting a sentence together. How is my shit
>"ain't"? And where are your rhymes?

I dont have any trouble putting sentences together, you just didnt get it.
And as far as rhymes, I get paid to put shit together, not to argue with
people over a computer.

When you get something done in a studio, then we can battle.

QUIZativ

Nov 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/9/96

Jason Christie <Macro...@gnn.com> wrote in article

<560r9f$6...@news-e2c.gnn.com>...

> In article
<01bbcd4d$4054dd60$02ca...@deep.mindlink.net.deep.mindlink.net>
> QUIZativ wrote:

> >Date: 8 Nov 1996 08:17:00 GMT

> So you admit you're a sucker? You don't post your lyrics because you're a

> pussy. If you can't even type a halfway decent post, how do you expect
anyone
> to believe you can write a decent rap? If I'm "wack" and you're not, why
not
> put up or shut up? Show and prove, motherfucker.
>
> High-C: 1
> Quiz: Not even a contender

hehehe.... you're great stress releif....... did you know that? I
havn't laughed so hard all day....

Jason Christie

Nov 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/9/96

>For real, this punk mother fucker can't accept constructive critisism and
>shit. I say, when you can't rap, shut the hell up. when you can't write
>lyrics don't post to show the niggas that's greater than you how much of a
>punk you are.

Another shit-talker with no lyrics...

Jason Christie

Nov 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/10/96

In article <564l0s$p...@nntp4.u.washington.edu> E. Peterson wrote:
>Date: 10 Nov 1996 13:23:40 GMT
>From: e...@u.washington.edu (E. Peterson)

>Newsgroups: alt.rap
>Subject: Re: Where's your lyrics? Lamer.

>>>For real, this punk mother fucker can't accept constructive critisism and
>>>shit. I say, when you can't rap, shut the hell up. when you can't write
>>>lyrics don't post to show the niggas that's greater than you how much of
>>>punk you are.
>>>

>>Another shit-talker with no lyrics...
>>
>>High-C
>

>Why do you sweat what people think about your shit? Do you think people
>are going to bow down to that junk? Ill be the first one to tell you I
>think your shit is wack. You think writing lyrics is making the last word
>in 2 consecutive sentences rhyme? Ive read enough of your messages to
>tell you two things. Your lyrics aint shit, and you dont want to get into
>an argument with me because youll look like a bigger bitch than you
>already do. People say they dont like your shit and you cuss them out.
>You know why? Because you aint sure of your own lyrics. And dont try to
>start no internet lyrical combat with me either. Ive been in this
>industry doing music for a while, and I outgrew doing anything for free.
>If you want to fuck with me, do it in a studio. My musical talent and
>skill will have you looking like a crash test dummy. Let me know if you
>need to borrow a beat.

Another shit-talker with no lyrics...

High-C

I'm fuckin crazy
I got the papers to prove it
My minds on my mind
Cause I'm afraid I might lose it
And I'm puttin it on wax
I'm down with Gortician
and fuck Digitrax
I'm goin out like Cobain
30 Million in the bank and a bullet in the brain
Maybe I'll go out like Eazy-E
Slow suicide with the HIV
I hope they don't do me like JFK
Hendrix Malcolm X or MLK
I hope I don't choke on my own vomit
Cause the white house (bitch)
I wanna bomb it
Ice Cube don't like white chicks
So what
Most black bitches are dumb as the fuck
Chuck D and KRS
If ya'll are so smart why are you leftists?
Cause I stole PE's microphone thunder
Put Bushwick Bill 3 feet under
Fuck Everlast and Fuck Third Bass
Vanilla Ice is dead I'll fuckin cave in his face
I'll put all you motherfuckers politics in place
Diss Ice-T to his fuckin face
I bugged em out in Arkansas
And in Louisiana they know I get raw
I fuckin turn it out all through the south
Grab the microphone and start runnin my mouth
I know what you like and it really don't matter
I want Eddie Vedder's head on a motherfuckin platter
Melissa Etheridge, you dyke-ass bitch
I think what you need is some of High-C's dick
You punk motherfuckers grab your crucifix
Cause when I kick the tricks I fuckin come with the triple 6
Bitch, I'll tear you a new one
What color you want, a fuckin red or a blue one
It's just me High-C talkin shit again
I gotta send a shout out to my so-called friends
It never ends, I keep on honin my skills
Cause I chill, thrill ill and still pay the bills
I got a habit slightly larger than Elvis
I'm addicted to a region on a female's pelvis
Cause I live for their touch
I want it way to much
Wanna grab it, gotta have it
Like a rabbit in a hutch
I'm not Lionel Hutz, attorney-at-law
I like waxin bitches cunts until they're raw cause
I bleed THC
I wipe my ass with fuckin LSD
My name's High-C and if you fuck with me
Your funky fuckin ass'll be deader than Eazy-E

I got soul in the fuckin hole like lifesaver
I'm not Henry Turner jr, but yo I got flavor
And I got tasty rhymes like salsbury steak
Gravy, mashed potatoes and chocolate cake
I got a nasty reputation as a cruel dude
I don't give a fuck you can lick my ass, fool
I'm pukin on stupid motherfuckers
I write my rhymes when I'm drunk
And then I get a little drunker
I'll kick you when you're up
I'll kick you when you're down
I'll kick your little white ass
So don't be fuckin around
I'll do you like Guadal Canal
Ta-dow
How you like me now
It's High-C comin with the triple penetration
I'm fuckin John Galt with the ill communication

E. Peterson

Nov 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/10/96

Brian A. Johnson

Nov 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/11/96

High- C..... uhhhhh...... Where the hell are you from and what kind of
style is this? If it's East Coast it sounds alright but if it's West
Coast.... I hope you don't do this for a livin':

Hokus pokus, I stay focused on my tracks like a train
Make ya feel it like Dru Down and like Meth I came to bring the pain
Try go get a grip before ya flip out on my style might have to catch a
clip cuz when we dip we skip the script about the sad song son you lived
to long so, so long and move on before ya get gone cuz one to the dome is
all that ya need so start runnin before I start gunnin', ya got the count
til' 3 (BOOOOMMM!!!!!!!)

"Alexander the Great"
aka
Orwell

On Sun, 10 Nov 1996, Jason Christie wrote:

> In article <564l0s$p...@nntp4.u.washington.edu> E. Peterson wrote:
> >Date: 10 Nov 1996 13:23:40 GMT
> >From: e...@u.washington.edu (E. Peterson)
> >Newsgroups: alt.rap
> >Subject: Re: Where's your lyrics? Lamer.

Jason Christie

Nov 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/11/96

In article <Pine.OSF.3.91.961111...@odin.cbu.edu> Brian A.
Johnson wrote:
>Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 14:29:18 -0600
>From: "Brian A. Johnson" <bjoh...@odin.cbu.edu>

>Newsgroups: alt.rap
>Subject: Re: Where's your lyrics? Lamer.
>

>High- C..... uhhhhh...... Where the hell are you from and what kind of
>style is this? If it's East Coast it sounds alright but if it's West
>Coast.... I hope you don't do this for a livin':

Third Coast. The style is mine.

>Hokus pokus, I stay focused on my tracks like a train
>Make ya feel it like Dru Down and like Meth I came to bring the pain
>Try go get a grip before ya flip out on my style might have to catch a
>clip cuz when we dip we skip the script about the sad song son you lived
>to long so, so long and move on before ya get gone cuz one to the dome is
>all that ya need so start runnin before I start gunnin', ya got the count
>til' 3 (BOOOOMMM!!!!!!!)
>
>"Alexander the Great"
> aka
> Orwell

And I can tell you don't do this for a living, either. I can't bring myself
to waste a rhyme responding to this. Don't quit your day job.

High-C - Godzilla

>> I got a habit slightly bigger than Elvis

>> High-C - http://members.gnn.com/macrosloth/high1.htm

'Wassup' B. David Harrison

Nov 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/12/96

Go to his web page... you can check out a .wav file... it's really
wack... He loops a beat I recognize from "Problem Child" by 3rd Base, and
flows like shit... voice all trebely (I know that can't be a word)... not
very impressive...

David Harrison
Live from Seattle

"I'll let you break me off, but I won't let you break my heart"
-Pharcyde "Groupie Therapy"

Jason Christie

Nov 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/12/96

In article <Pine.OSF.3.95.96111...@saul4.u.washington.edu> 'Wassup'
B. David Harrison wrote:
>Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 07:37:58 -0800
>From: "'Wassup' B. David Harrison" <wa...@u.washington.edu>

>Newsgroups: alt.rap
>Subject: Re: Where's your lyrics? Lamer.
>

> Go to his web page... you can check out a .wav file... it's really
>wack... He loops a beat I recognize from "Problem Child" by 3rd Base, and
>flows like shit... voice all trebely (I know that can't be a word)... not
>very impressive...

By all means, go to my web page. Never heard "Problem Child". The sample is from
"Godzilla" by Blue Oyster Cult.
http://members.gnn.com/macrosloth/high1.htm

High-C - Godzilla

>> > I'm fuckin crazy
>> > I got the papers to prove it
>> > My minds on my mind
>> > Cause I'm afraid I might lose it
>> > And I'm puttin it on wax
>> > I'm down with Gortician

>> > And fuck Digitrax

>> > I got a habit slightly bigger than Elvis

>> > I'm addicted to a region on a female's pelvis
>> > Cause I live for their touch

>> > I want it way too much

High-C

Jesse A McDonald

Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96

I'm back in nineteen ninety six, the whiny shits can get the dilz
It's hard to show and prove without transmitting decibels
But Jesse's style has been to hell and back, I tell them that and they laugh
But Phats is on some shit since he's forgotten the math!
I'm taking still images of vinyl playing apparatus
Peace to the MCs and DJs that's laughing at us!
Happy Phat Klan is insoluable into any solvent or thinner
Get thee to a convent or a preschool, beginner!
My style is hard to follow, and harder yet to overtake
It's hard enough to write it to begin with, make no mistake!
I'm struggling to freestyle, the writtens are my greatest strength
It's not as though I need to write a pop-ass rhyme to pay the bank
Later, thanks for everything, I'll see you in the future kid!
Unless of course you wanna battle, then step up and shoot some shit!!

--
/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\-/-\
Jesse McDonald http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ad309

CMC

Nov 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/15/96

Some Dumbass wrote:

> High-C

> I'm fuckin crazy
> I got the papers to prove it
Do the people who live in your house wear white jackets?

> My minds on my mind

What???!!!!!! My mind is on my mind?

> Cause I'm afraid I might lose it

Dont go lookin for it!

> And I'm puttin it on wax
> I'm down with Gortician

> and fuck Digitrax

> I'm goin out like Cobain

We in this NG will give you the pistol.

> I fuckin turn it out all through the south
> Grab the microphone and start runnin my mouth

Your mouth got diahrrhea or somethin?

> I know what you like and it really don't matter
> I want Eddie Vedder's head on a motherfuckin platter

And when you climb on a ladder and you feel somethin splatter -
Diahrrhea!

> I bleed THC
> I wipe my ass with fuckin LSD

I'm sure you do. You're doing it too much.

> My name's High-C and if you fuck with me
> Your funky fuckin ass'll be deader than Eazy-E

You mentioned Eazy-E twice on the same verse!

Work on your lyrics Dogg. Send it in a .wav file or sumthin.

Jordan

Nov 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/17/96

In article <563hvn$m...@news-e2b.gnn.com>, Jason Christie
<Macro...@gnn.com> wrote:

> [...]

You should watch how you throw around the word 'nazi',yo.

Ryan Cordero

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96
to Brian A. Johnson

what the fuck is this shit doin on here. Great one, you're doggin on
High-C and you just came out with the most ignorant shit i ever heard."if
it was East coast lyrics its alright but if its west its wack"what kind of
shit is that. do you listen to rap or do you just follow trends and
cliche's like those fuckin wack lyrics of yours " hocus pocus and all that
bullshit". Rap is rap and if some fool out in omaha know how to rap and
say
something that makes me think and as long as he's true to what he
says,props. Is Nas' Illmatic weak if he came out with that shit but he was
raised in Pheonix? c'mon man don't dog people unless you know what you're
talkin about. and by the way, Nas had another album besides It was Written
in case you never knew. Stick to you top 40 bullshit and leave the channel
alone.

Brian A. Johnson

Nov 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/19/96

Now listen, because I'm only going to say this once. There is a whooolle
lot of difference between the way the East uses their flow and the west
uses their's. Now next time Grown folks talkin', CLOSE YO MOUTH!!!! And
the reason you probably don't like my lyrics is not enough cussin'.
Well, If you ain't noticed, I can maintain and keep it real with or
without cussin'.