NYT INTERMISSION

Theoretic the God

Jan 1, 2001, 10:55:58 PM1/1/01

It looks like it's time for another Intermission. Alright, here we go...

WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS?

1. Drop a lot of rhymes on alt.rap. It seems like a lot of the veterans are
fading out. Not me. Expect a big year from Theo, starting with a victory in
this here tourney (if it ever finishes).

2. After I win the NYT, host KOTNG 6? Or is it 7? It doesn't matter, because
it will be one for the ages. There'll be ill cats in it: Sinful, Swinga, Rane,
Yo B, MUZ, Verbal, Mr. Magnifi, Redeem, Headz Up, Nefarious, RobGeez, Nikki O,
Lawds, and Doc Oc.

3. Get a car. I need a car.

4. Get ice. I need some ice. This Casio watch isn't working anymore. It just
ain't chunky enough.

5. Murder Jada Kiss, Amil, and L.L. Cool J.

6. To collab with the following:

Redeem, Sinful, Dippi, and anybody I ain't collabed with yet. I also gotta
get with SSJBA before my man has a stroke.

WHO'S GONNA BLOW UP IN 2001?

1. On alt.rap, I don't see anyone blowing up. The last cat that blew up was Yo
B. Before that it was Nefarious. It'll be a while before some of ya'll newbians
establish ya'll selves. Either you talk too much shit about the rhymes you
drop, or you don't drop rhymes at all. You can't praise your rhymes on alt.rap
if you've only been here a cuttla months--unless you're coming with that pure
unadulterated ill shit. But the dopest newbian to me is Pizon. He has the best
chance to blow up if he posts more rhymes.

2. In real life, Mos Def is gonna blow up again if he drops an album, which I
think he's slated for. Black Thought if his single comes commercially correct.

WHO'S GONNA FADE AWAY IN 2001?

1. On alt.rap, SSJBA. Why? He'll commit suicide over a lack of respect.

2. In real life, I hope Eminem. Not becaue he sucks or anything, I just don't
like his fans. He's almost at that 2Pac phase where he's got millions of
nutriders who like him not because he's dope, but because he disses N'Sync.

WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE IN 2001?

1. On alt.rap, more collabs. Last year we had Cell Story, 4 Surgeons, The
Cowboys, the Wu-Tang collab, the A to the L audio shit, and countless other
duos. C'mon yall. Let's get creative.

2. In real life, I hope the art of letting your wack homie get on your record
to get exposure fades away. Someone please tell Jigga that Amil sucks. Someone
please shoot Stan Spit. Someone put a hit out on Hittman. These guys are
terrible on a whole nother level.

3. Dr. Dre production of a Canibus album.

4. Common do a battle track. The R+B cuts are getting kinda old now.

ALBUMS TO LOOK OUT FOR IN 20001

1. Black Thought - I'm just fiending to hear him rhyme expectaSHUN or
compaSHUN.
2. Mos Def - I think Black on Both Sides will be a classic in about 4 years.
Can't wait for the sophomore. I hope he doesn't fall off.
3. Black Star - Their first album was nice.
4. De La Soul - I think they're dropping the second installment sometime this
year. I'll be the first in line.

aiyo... i'm tired of typing. peace

theo

DOKool

Jan 2, 2001, 12:10:33 AM1/2/01

> WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS?
>
> 1. Drop a lot of rhymes on alt.rap. It seems like a lot of the veterans are
> fading out. Not me. Expect a big year from Theo, starting with a victory in
> this here tourney (if it ever finishes).

ditto. i think we can give those who haven't submitted rhymes a break, as there IS
a little thing called the holidays. theo- i think i'm battlin' you in the final,
if YoB doesn't tear you up first, and Sinful or A to the L doesn't do the same to
me

> 2. After I win the NYT, host KOTNG 6? Or is it 7? It doesn't matter, because
> it will be one for the ages. There'll be ill cats in it: Sinful, Swinga, Rane,
> Yo B, MUZ, Verbal, Mr. Magnifi, Redeem, Headz Up, Nefarious, RobGeez, Nikki O,
> Lawds, and Doc Oc.

and then me, hopefully =)

> 3. Get a car. I need a car.

less than 1 year till i can drive... at least w/ a learners permit. 1.5 years
later, i begin my ultimate goal: quest for my own car. it'll prolly be a
convertable, if i can save up enough consulting/web design $ by then... how do you
fix the hydralics so that the car bounces up and down?

but for me, the ultimate car will be a Hummer. no substitutes.

> 4. Get ice. I need some ice. This Casio watch isn't working anymore. It just
> ain't chunky enough.

for me, in due time. what constitutes ice, anyway? jewels just isn't a clear
definition... platinum? silver? gold? lol.

> 5. Murder Jada Kiss, Amil, and L.L. Cool J.

i'll help ya

> 6. To collab with the following:
>
> Redeem, Sinful, Dippi, and anybody I ain't collabed with yet. I also gotta
> get with SSJBA before my man has a stroke.

i'm insulted, i dont' see my name in there =) jk.
if anyone, i'd like to do a collab w/ YoB or Vadik

> WHO'S GONNA BLOW UP IN 2001?
>
> 1. On alt.rap, I don't see anyone blowing up. The last cat that blew up was Yo
> B. Before that it was Nefarious. It'll be a while before some of ya'll newbians
> establish ya'll selves. Either you talk too much shit about the rhymes you
> drop, or you don't drop rhymes at all. You can't praise your rhymes on alt.rap
> if you've only been here a cuttla months--unless you're coming with that pure
> unadulterated ill shit. But the dopest newbian to me is Pizon. He has the best
> chance to blow up if he posts more rhymes.

AHEM... *cough* hint *cough*
although i admit i haven't been here long enough to establish myself, i got a whole
year to do it

> 2. In real life, Mos Def is gonna blow up again if he drops an album, which I
> think he's slated for. Black Thought if his single comes commercially correct.

no comment. i'd like to see the Dilated Peoples and J5 blow up... well, more than
they are now.

> WHO'S GONNA FADE AWAY IN 2001?
>
> 1. On alt.rap, SSJBA. Why? He'll commit suicide over a lack of respect.

or he'll get carpal tunnel syndrome from typing too many rhymes and be forced to
either get one of those voice systems, or resign

> 2. In real life, I hope Eminem. Not becaue he sucks or anything, I just don't
> like his fans. He's almost at that 2Pac phase where he's got millions of
> nutriders who like him not because he's dope, but because he disses N'Sync.

booo... if anyone, it's time for all the rappers talkin' bout their cars and their
ice to go away. I like eminem for his lyrics, wordplay, punchlines, etc... since
when has Dr. Dre led us down the wrong path?

> WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE IN 2001?
>
> 1. On alt.rap, more collabs. Last year we had Cell Story, 4 Surgeons, The
> Cowboys, the Wu-Tang collab, the A to the L audio shit, and countless other
> duos. C'mon yall. Let's get creative.

amen. i'd be up for any good collabs...

> 2. In real life, I hope the art of letting your wack homie get on your record
> to get exposure fades away. Someone please tell Jigga that Amil sucks. Someone
> please shoot Stan Spit. Someone put a hit out on Hittman. These guys are
> terrible on a whole nother level.

true. well, i remember seeing somewhere that Amil's album got decent reviews...

> 3. Dr. Dre production of a Canibus album.

if that doesn't help canibus, nothing will. i'd have dre produce my sh*t anytime.
hell, i'd have anyone i like produce my sh*t anytime.

> 4. Common do a battle track. The R+B cuts are getting kinda old now.

eh... yeah.

> ALBUMS TO LOOK OUT FOR IN 20001

> 4. De La Soul - I think they're dropping the second installment sometime this

> year. I'll be the first in line.

i've heard good things bout De La Soul... worth getting into? my English teacher
likes De La Soul, not exactly a prime endorsement.

i'll be looking out for Em's 3rd album, if he does one this year, as well as the
new Method Man.

Kazuya

Jan 2, 2001, 1:24:29 AM1/2/01
On 02 Jan 2001 03:55:58 GMT, theoret...@aol.comnospam (Theoretic
the God) wrote:

>It looks like it's time for another Intermission. Alright, here we go...
>

>WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS?

Hmmm....

1. My number one resolution for this year is to either get married or
put myself in position to be married shortly thereafter. I know I am
young (24), but I have found the girl I am supposed to be married to
(yes, if you must know it is the one who has been scratching up my
back... :-P). But for real, I am ready to kick back and just be with
one girl. I mean she is everything one could want... she just
graduated from college, she is a caring, intelligent person... she is
very, very beautiful... and she loves me... go figure... anyways,
that's number one...

2. I am gonna gain fifteen pounds this year if it kills me.

3. We're gonna win our damn division in Hoop It Up this year...
ballers bewarre... this is my last second place for awhile (three
years in a row counting last summer). That means I've gotta get
stronger (see number 2). I can take any of those losers off the
dribble, and I've still got my peerless jumper, but the "refs" let
those hacking fuckers get away with more and more each year. Time to
fight fire with fire...

4. Stop drinking and clubbing so much. Absolutely no "gentleman's"
clubs.

As far as ALT.RAP goes..

1. I know I have been majorly slacking (for five or six months now)
on reading/critting posted rhymes. I will try to do a better job of
this, and not just falling into the "yes-man" trap.

2. I don't see anything changing as far as my retirement goes, unless
one thing happens: the reappearance of Mr. Bravo. I can see myself
coming back as one of the "Texas Tornadoes", but not solo. As a
matter of fact, I have at least two unpublished collabs from us, but
since I did not get the final go-ahead from Mr. Bravo I decided to not
post them out of respect. Which brings me to the following milk
carton message...

MR. BRAVO!!! WHERE ARE YOU DUN? ARE YOU READING THIS?? I LOST YOUR
NUMBER, AND YOU DON'T ANSWER E-MAIL!! EVEN YOUR WEBSITE IS DEADER
THAN A DOORNAIL!! GET AT ME... SHIT, GET AT ANYBODY!!

peace Kazuya

Droctane22

Jan 2, 2001, 2:30:03 AM1/2/01
Fuck I just woke up 30 mins ago....been out since fri nightaccording to my
friends....missed fucking new years...I've got chemical burns on my left hand,
don't know what the fucked happened...but anyway happy new years to all and to
all a goodnight..

peace..

Paul Nijmeijer

Jan 2, 2001, 10:00:33 AM1/2/01
"DOKool" <dok...@crosswinds.net> schreef in bericht

> > 2. After I win the NYT, host KOTNG 6? Or is it 7? It doesn't matter,
because
> > it will be one for the ages. There'll be ill cats in it: Sinful, Swinga,
Rane,
> > Yo B, MUZ, Verbal, Mr. Magnifi, Redeem, Headz Up, Nefarious, RobGeez,
Nikki O,
> > Lawds, and Doc Oc.
>
> and then me, hopefully =)

and me......

> > 6. To collab with the following:
> >
> > Redeem, Sinful, Dippi, and anybody I ain't collabed with yet. I also
gotta
> > get with SSJBA before my man has a stroke.
>
> i'm insulted, i dont' see my name in there =) jk.
> if anyone, i'd like to do a collab w/ YoB or Vadik

After the NYT, I will be happy to collab with you.

> > WHAT DO YOU WANNA SEE IN 2001?
> >
> > 1. On alt.rap, more collabs. Last year we had Cell Story, 4 Surgeons,
The
> > Cowboys, the Wu-Tang collab, the A to the L audio shit, and countless
other
> > duos. C'mon yall. Let's get creative.
>
> amen. i'd be up for any good collabs...

word. same for me.

Vadik
--

"Vadik will dispose chess foes, when he flows with fianchetto"
-- Spinsane

"Vadik is to chess, what Manson is to death"
-- Redeem

"Vadik, I pity +you+"
-- Steve Juon

rob...@webtv.net

Jan 2, 2001, 6:01:32 PM1/2/01
NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS:

1. Lose Weight. Yeah I know me and every other lard ass on the planet
want that, but I only weigh 175 lbs. now. I just wanna lose my gut and
this extra chin I got. I wanna weigh like 150.

2. Quit Yay-yo. I don't have a problem, but I know it's not good for me.

3. Quit eating vegatables and fruits and grains. If an animal wasn't
murdered or at least made very uncomfortable I don't want none.

ALT.RAP SHIT:

1. Start dropping shit on a regular basis. All keystles. At least once a
week. I've missed you guys (sniff sniff teardrop).

2. Theo: Thanks for cordially inviting me to the next KOTNG. I will be
competing.

3. Thanks to all the vets who showed me love on my return from
sabbattical. Good Looking.

REAL LIFE SHIT:

1. Get my fucking demo finished. Christ almighty. how long have I been
talking about this shit? I know your sick of hearing about it.

2. This should be a resolution, but, Stop fucking whores. I hereby
refuse to waste more than ten minutes talking to women that are
obviously sluts. If a chick wants to go home with me and I just met her,
that's it. I'm just tired of the dumb shit. I need a chick worth my
time. Respectable with
more than half a brain cell.

i guess that's it.

Robgeez
"Do you want a revolution?" --Kirk Franklin

Gary

Jan 2, 2001, 8:36:34 PM1/2/01
Geez Wrote:
NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS:
1. Lose Weight. Yeah I know me and every other lard ass on the planet
want that, but I only weigh 175 lbs. now. I just wanna lose my gut and
this extra chin I got. I wanna weigh like 150.

{Yeah, that's one of my goals.. not neessarily a resolution, cuz i know
i wouldn't be able to stick to it. But if i lost 25 lbs, i'd be at a
slim-trim 875 pounds.}

2. Quit Yay-yo. I don't have a problem, but I know it's not good for me.

{I don't even fuck with that shit, and you shouldn't either. I remember
when i was like 10, and Lenny Bias died from that shit after using it
ONCE... that was enough to scare me... plus the scene in Pulp Fiction
where the chick ODs and her nose is all bleeding and shit.. i don't need
any of that junk, and neither does anyone else.}

3. Quit eating vegatables and fruits and grains. If an animal wasn't
murdered or at least made very uncomfortable I don't want none.

{I just realized about a month ago that i love buttered broccoli.. can't
get enough... especially when done with spaghetti, garlic, and olive
oil... i'm drooling more than my dog just thinking about it.}

ALT.RAP SHIT:
1. Start dropping shit on a regular basis. All keystles. At least once a
week. I've missed you guys (sniff sniff teardrop).

{Yeah, i've been slacking too... poor Vadik has been waiting for my
verse for about a month now. I suck, i'm washed-up. What can i say?}

3. Thanks to all the vets who showed me love on my return from
sabbattical. Good Looking.

{We love you}

REAL LIFE SHIT:
1. Get my fucking demo finished. Christ almighty. how long have I been
talking about this shit? I know your sick of hearing about it.

{Still waiting for the fucking tongue of the lamb LP or whatever it was
called... eye of the storm? i forget, it's been so long}

2. This should be a resolution, but, Stop fucking whores. I hereby
refuse to waste more than ten minutes talking to women that are
obviously sluts. If a chick wants to go home with me and I just met her,
that's it. I'm just tired of the dumb shit. I need a chick worth my
time. Respectable with
more than half a brain cell.

{Well, if you do get a girlfriend, just be ready to lose a lot of your
free time (the time you use to drop eggs off the bridge). I love my
girlfriend to death, but if it's one thing i miss, it's all of my 'fat'
time... where i could just sit around, play video games, internet, and
do whatever the hell i want... }

Gary

Jan 2, 2001, 8:40:31 PM1/2/01
kazuya wrote:

WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS?
Hmmm....
1. My number one resolution for this year is to either get married or
put myself in position to be married shortly thereafter. I know I am
young (24), but I have found the girl I am supposed to be married to
(yes, if you must know it is the one who has been scratching up my
back... :-P). But for real, I am ready to kick back and just be with one
girl. I mean she is everything one could want... she just graduated from
college, she is a caring, intelligent person... she is very, very
beautiful... and she loves me... go figure... anyways, that's number
one...

{i'm thinking the same about my girl... just don't know if i'm ready for
all that shit yet.}

2. I am gonna gain fifteen pounds this year if it kills me.

{If i gained 15 pounds, i'd weigh 915 lbs. I'll probably gain it anyway
during the course of the year :P }

Dippi

Jan 2, 2001, 10:24:37 PM1/2/01

>It looks like it's time for another Intermission. Alright, here we go...
>

>WHAT ARE YOUR RESOLUTIONS?
>
>1. Drop a lot of rhymes on alt.rap. It seems like a lot of the veterans are
>fading out. Not me. Expect a big year from Theo, starting with a victory in
>this here tourney (if it ever finishes).
>
>2. After I win the NYT, host KOTNG 6? Or is it 7? It doesn't matter, because
>it will be one for the ages. There'll be ill cats in it: Sinful, Swinga,
>Rane,
>Yo B, MUZ, Verbal, Mr. Magnifi, Redeem, Headz Up, Nefarious, RobGeez, Nikki
>O,
>Lawds, and Doc Oc.
>
>3. Get a car. I need a car.
>
>4. Get ice. I need some ice. This Casio watch isn't working anymore. It just
>ain't chunky enough.
>
>5. Murder Jada Kiss, Amil, and L.L. Cool J.
>
>6. To collab with the following:
>
> Redeem, Sinful, Dippi, and anybody I ain't collabed with yet. I also
>gotta
>get with SSJBA before my man has a stroke.

Word theo... IM me sometime, I'm down, I remember talkin to you bout a collab,
like mad long ago (atleast a year) but it fell through... let's get it goin,
I'm down...

Dippi
Check for an album out whenever the fuck it drops

Dippi

Jan 2, 2001, 10:27:29 PM1/2/01
>2. I am gonna gain fifteen pounds this year if it kills me.

Kazuya... I envy you... I've never heard of anyone with a new years resolution
to GAIN weight... shit, I have 15 spare pounds layin around I could give ya...

Dippi

Jan 2, 2001, 10:29:27 PM1/2/01

damn son, lol... I don't mean to laugh, but when you wake up after three days
of sleep with burns all over you.... I think something fucked up happened. You
mean you slept for three days and no one tried to wake you up? LOL

Dippi

Jan 2, 2001, 10:30:47 PM1/2/01

>2. Quit Yay-yo. I don't have a problem, but I know it's not good for me.

word... thats another one of my resolutions, quit lacin blunts with yay... wu
bangers will fuck ya heart up after a while... shits like smoking crack

Pizon

Jan 2, 2001, 10:44:29 PM1/2/01
My New Years resolution is to get more head. I just watched some shit on NBC
about young people and oral sex, and they said people like oral sex because
they think it's less dangerous than intercourse. Fuck that shit, I like it
because it's less work and feels better. Who feel me?

On a side note, it feels good when you step into a party and heads who you
don't know recognize you as the rapper who put out that hot underground single.
I had cats asking me to freestyle for them, and others asking me about my
album and shit.

Peace to Theo. Nice battle, son. Believe me, that was just a taste.

Get at me,
Pizon
http://www.lascalaentertainment.com
--

"Don't act like a fan -- you wanna get signed?
Get the whitest A&R you can find

<A href="http://www.Soundom.com/cgi-bin/affiliate.cgi?id=Rockshade">Get paid to
listen to music!</A>

Droctane22

Jan 3, 2001, 1:32:46 AM1/3/01
>damn son, lol... I don't mean to laugh, but when you wake up after three days
>of sleep with burns all over you.... I think something fucked up happened.
>You
>mean you slept for three days and no one tried to wake you up? LOL

Nah...by "out" I meant complete black-out of my memory for the past 3 days...I
wasn't sleeping the whole time....took too many z-bars and I've also been told
I did a lot of meth but I have no memory of that....think the burns on my hands
are from lye or some shit....I need to chill on this shit from now on before my
heart goes out like someone else warned about in this thread..

peace...