2-way SW Pirate Frequencies - anyone on?

Darkington 'Starsky' Starr

Jan 19, 2006, 4:54:58 PM1/19/06
Hi all,

Every once in a while I hear "Radio Sierra Papa", on 6925 kHz
following a pirate broadcast, announcing suggested 2-way pirate/outlaw
HF comms. on: 13.555 MHz USB, 6.670 MHz LSB, and 3.475 MHz LSB.

I've actually gotten on the 6 MHz frequency and once had a nice
contact with another station who heard the same announcements. Has
anyone else tried to make contact with any stations on those
frequencies? I've been unable to raise anyone on the 3 MHz frequency,
and also on the 13 MHz freq. I have heard some rather strange signals
on 13.555, though, during the daytime. Some of them sound like
beacons or something. And the other day there was this Spanish
speaking man broadcasting on AM (the signal was FM'ing something
awful) on 13.555.

Just curious if anyone else has tried to contact fellow radio nuts
(like me) on any of those freqs... perhaps weekends are the best time
for finding activity? Someone said the 3 and 6 MHz freqs. are known
as "Charlie Echo" calling channels in EU. Similar to outbanding
CB'ers or something. Interesting.

Regards,

"Starsky"

Listening U.S.A. daytime: 13.555 MHz USB
Listening U.S.A. evenings: 6.670 MHz LSB
Listening U.S.A. nights: 3.475 MHz LSB
All above monitoring subject to propagation variations.
(And when I'm not elsewhere in the HF spectrum doing
other things. .... .. )
Listening U.S.A. daytime: 13.555 MHz USB
Listening U.S.A. evenings: 6.670 MHz LSB
Listening U.S.A. nights: 3.475 MHz LSB
All above monitoring subject to propagation variations.
(And when I'm not elsewhere in the HF spectrum doing
other things. .... .. )

Bouncer

Jan 24, 2006, 7:40:18 AM1/24/06
Its pretty obvious that you are this guy "radio sierra Papa" as you are
the only one for the past two months posting here, and you're the only
one promoting it.

Anyone that would participate has brain damage. You are aware that the
FCC checks this forum? Duh!

I know you've got at least a couple of the real pirate operators pissed
off for tagging onto their broadcasts with this crap. If you keep
attaching yourself to the pirates, after their broadcasts, you will
only piss them off more.

If you want to broadcast, then do it. But this "two way chat" stuff is
asking for a bust and belongs on CB or Ham. All you are doing is
drawing more attention to yourself and the bonafide pirates. You are
bringing FCC attention, that isn't wanted or needed. Use your brain
before posting this crap and stop drawing attention to it. Why would
anyone risk an FCC fine, "chatting" about it on hf frequencies when
they can do it safely with IRC chats?

kracker-radio

Jan 24, 2006, 12:15:06 PM1/24/06
This guy is really going to be pissed when I'm done with the
retrobution
he has coming for tagging my shows..Not a threat , a promise !!!!

Nobody

Jan 24, 2006, 8:59:32 PM1/24/06
You don't have the b*lls. I double dare you!!!

"kracker-radio" <kracke...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Darkington 'Starsky' Starr

Jan 24, 2006, 10:35:08 PM1/24/06
He won't. I know where he's located and could easily blow his cover
if I wanted to. (...Johnny Lightning from years ago, Krack'd-up...
'people in glass houses'...) But it ain't me so-called-tagging your
lamely produced garbage anyway, so chill, dude. Go smoke some more
dope and keep that paranoia stoked to the max!

And 'Bouncer', I'm terribly sorry you lack what it takes to play DJ on
a "real" radio station, and be the NAB-clone you so desperately desire
being. It's apparently causing you to have some sort of self-loathing
complex deal happening, but puh-leeze, leave your skittishness at the
door. (Oh WAIT! SOMEONE'S LOOKING AT YOU THROUGH YOUR WALLS! IT'S
THE MAN!) But, since the concept of true free radio seems so
inappropirate (intended misspelling... get it?) here, I'll stop my
op-ed pieces so you don't come completely and totally unraveled. Oh.
just who is the editor here, anyway? You 'Bouncer'? Kwakers? Thanks
so much for setting me straight on all the strictly adhered to rules
of being a radio outlaw. By all means, take me to your leader. ?

"RULE NUMBER ONE: OBEY ALL RULES!" HAW!

Starsky

...I'm gone....

And by the way -- *PLONK* *PLONK* bye bye byeeeeeeeeeee

On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 20:59:32 -0500, "Nobody" <nob...@nowhere.com>
replied:

>You don't have the b*lls. I double dare you!!!
>
>"kracker-radio" <kracke...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> This guy is really going to be pissed when I'm done with the
>> retrobution
>> he has coming for tagging my shows..Not a threat , a promise !!!!
>>

>> Bouncer wrote:
>>> Its pretty obvious that you are this guy "radio sierra Papa" as you are
>>> the only one for the past two months posting here, and you're the only
>>> one promoting it.
>>>
>>> Anyone that would participate has brain damage. You are aware that the
>>> FCC checks this forum? Duh!
>>>
>>> I know you've got at least a couple of the real pirate operators pissed
>>> off for tagging onto their broadcasts with this crap. If you keep
>>> attaching yourself to the pirates, after their broadcasts, you will
>>> only piss them off more.
>>>
>>> If you want to broadcast, then do it. But this "two way chat" stuff is
>>> asking for a bust and belongs on CB or Ham. All you are doing is
>>> drawing more attention to yourself and the bonafide pirates. You are
>>> bringing FCC attention, that isn't wanted or needed. Use your brain
>>> before posting this crap and stop drawing attention to it. Why would
>>> anyone risk an FCC fine, "chatting" about it on hf frequencies when
>>> they can do it safely with IRC chats?

Listening U.S.A. daytime: 13.555 MHz USB
Listening U.S.A. evenings & nights: 6.670 MHz LSB
Listening U.S.A. late nights: 3.475 MHz LSB

Bouncer

Jan 25, 2006, 8:32:05 AM1/25/06
Well now I understand the Radio Sierra Poo-Poo crowd. I've heard the
real pirate program about them and now that I understand that they're
all "light in the loafers", it all makes sense. Faggots on the
frequency! Nice job Kracker, you pegged these queers for what they
are.

Bouncer

Jan 26, 2006, 11:58:19 AM1/26/06
Hey Starsky moron, here's a reality flash. The frequencies you keep
pushing for your little cb chat are Enigma Frequencies. What an idiot.
You are right, after they catch you, and they will catch your arrogant
ass, it will be "-- *PLONK* *PLONK* bye bye byeeeeeeeeeee"

Since you clearly know everything about radio I shouldn't have to tell
you that these are international spy frequencies idiot. Go ahead, look
it up, cause you're a know-it-all and won't believe anything anyone
tells you. I'd think that if you really liked pirate radio as much as
you claim, you wouldn't be going out of the way to piss of the people
who do it. Maybe your wife can explain it. Gads, maybe it will be
years before you come back after jail time for messing up international
spy freqs.

Based on the idiocy you've exhibited here, you won't stop and that's
good, we'll be done with you for good. You're stepping on
international toes moron.

Bye Byeeeeeeeeeeeee asshole!

kracker-radio

Jan 26, 2006, 2:27:41 PM1/26/06

SB

Jan 26, 2006, 8:23:18 PM1/26/06
Maybe he is a spook himself trying to see which dumbass gets on those
frequencies and when you do you are toast. You just never know. I've never
heard of anyone using 3480 and thing of that sort for communications.
Especially when the area between 6920 to 6960 has been a long time area to
hear pirate broadcasts.

"Bouncer" <bobsmi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

kracker-radio

Jan 26, 2006, 10:07:15 PM1/26/06
All I can say is the dumb ass has been tagging my shows ..I f00kin
warned him to stop...he had a smart ass reply along the lines of "I'll
tag your laim ass shows any time I want , you won't do anything , if
you do I'll roll over on you, I know your Johnny Lightning " well
guess the fuck again ...read up in the thread or go to the other place
, and read up..I did produce a show , and it has been aired,and will be
played on your radio dumb ass , fuck with me again, and it will only
become worse for you ,in the real pirate community ..bring it on you cb
savage!!!!!

kracker-radio

Feb 14, 2006, 3:18:38 PM2/14/06

Well looks like the faggot just doesn't get it , this isn't a fucking
game...
the cock sucker is back attempting to solicate for gay chat again...
Hey faggot , ever hear of a foxhunt? Your antenna is the grand prize
when you are (and you be ) located !!!!!!

Bouncer

Feb 14, 2006, 3:31:42 PM2/14/06
Now this Sierra Papa idiot has keyed up on a pirate while the pirate
was doing a broadcast. This moron keyed up on WBNY on Sunday. What
the hell is wrong with this moron? If he really likes pirate radio, as
he keeps stating in his posts, why would he throw a signal over top of
a good pirate doing a broadcast. What an idiot. This guy, Sierra
PooPoo is just masturbating on the air and doesn't give a damn about
pirate radio. If he had any talent, he'd put a show together and be a
pirate, but he doesn't so instead, he keys up on top of pirates. What
a retarded asshole. You know Darkington Starsky, I'll bet it works
both ways asshole. Do you really want a war with pirates? Keying up
while someone is on the air, can work both ways. Dumb ass, go back to
the gay bar where you belong. And take your little faggot boyfriend,
Sparky, oh, wait, thats you too, with you! Keep keying up on pirates
and see if it doesn't come back to bite you in the ass one day. You
are a stupid fuck!

G.T. Tyson

Feb 16, 2006, 11:40:58 AM2/16/06

You guys are entirely too preoccupied with dick.

gtt

kracker-radio

Feb 16, 2006, 12:09:36 PM2/16/06
yes starskey and sparkey are ........

Sierra PooPoo eliminator

Feb 17, 2006, 6:40:35 PM2/17/06
This from a moron who pushes, "swami-bubba". You should know
"dicks"!!!!

What an enlightened one! Too much!

G.T. Tyson

Feb 17, 2006, 8:50:40 PM2/17/06
Have you ever actually listened to it?

gtt

Sierra PooPoo eliminator

Feb 20, 2006, 6:51:15 AM2/20/06
Why yes G.T. or should I say, "Starsky"? I have listened. I heard
you key up on top of a pirate doing a broadcast. You keyed up on top
of WBNY. If you are such a big fan of pirate radio, why would you key
up on a pirate doing a broadcast?

Now G.T., tell us, why would you support one retard, who keys up on
pirates broadcasting? Tell me, why can't you homosexuals find
someplace else to discuss your gerbil fixation? Isn't there a place on
the internet you can discuss gay politics without interfering with
pirates broadcasting?

G.T. Tyson

Feb 20, 2006, 3:16:14 PM2/20/06

This shows how disconnected from reality you are. I don't even OWN a
transmitter and I have never heard or been associated in any way with
WBNY. You have mistaken me for someone else. Now be a good fellow and
take your meds.

GTT

Sierra PooPoo eliminator

Feb 21, 2006, 6:17:13 AM2/21/06
My mistake G.T.:

However, if you would check the facts before you make assumptions,
you'll see that "Starsky" has been answering his own thread, that is
until you poked your big nose into it. Now can you stay focused long
enough to answer the questions? Or is that too much to ask. Clearly
you must be on some "meds" or you could stay focused long enough to
answer. You jumped into this, with your snotty comments, so respond
like a big boy, ok? If you will re-read my post, I never said you
were involved with WBNY, but then that would take some degree of
comprehension, which you clearly lack. I said that (if) you're Gay
Starsky, you "Keyed up" on WBNY. Big difference. So try to answer the
question and not read too much into it.

Why do you support this retard(Starsky) who keys up on pirates who are
doing broadcasts? If you girls are such big pirate fans, why would you
key up on one while they are doing a broadcast?

Too tough a question? Or do you just want to throw your ignorant
2-cents in and not be responsible for your involvement? Interesting
that your response if similiar to "Starsky" and "Sparky", who by the
way, are the same person, as they have the same IP. Haven't checked
yours yet. But I will. Now go back to your tinker toys little man and
leave "Starsky" to explain why he is keying up on pirates, to him. If
you don't know why, then go away, this isn't your fight.

If you want to have a battle of wits, come better than half prepared.
(get an adult to explain this to you)

G.T. Tyson

Feb 21, 2006, 6:09:20 PM2/21/06

Sierra PooPoo eliminator wrote:
> My mistake G.T.:
>
> However, if you would check the facts before you make assumptions,
> you'll see that "Starsky" has been answering his own thread, that is
> until you poked your big nose into it. Now can you stay focused long
> enough to answer the questions? Or is that too much to ask. Clearly
> you must be on some "meds" or you could stay focused long enough to
> answer. You jumped into this, with your snotty comments, so respond
> like a big boy, ok? If you will re-read my post, I never said you
> were involved with WBNY, but then that would take some degree of
> comprehension, which you clearly lack. I said that (if) you're Gay
> Starsky, you "Keyed up" on WBNY. Big difference. So try to answer the
> question and not read too much into it.

>>>Why yes G.T. or should I say, "Starsky"? I have listened. I heard

>>>you key up on top of a pirate doing a broadcast. You keyed up on top
>>>of WBNY. If you are such a big fan of pirate radio, why would you
>>>key up on a pirate doing a broadcast?

I think you should re-read your own post. "You keyed up on top of
WBNY." Sure sounds like you think I had something to do with it.

> Why do you support this retard(Starsky) who keys up on pirates who are
> doing broadcasts? If you girls are such big pirate fans, why would you
> key up on one while they are doing a broadcast?

I do not "support" this Starsky or Sparkey person, whoever he/she/it is.
I have never met or have had ANY on-air dealings with that person. I
do not own any sort of transmitter, unless you count the little FM
Soundfeeder thingie that covers the house.

> Too tough a question? Or do you just want to throw your ignorant
> 2-cents in and not be responsible for your involvement? Interesting
> that your response if similiar to "Starsky" and "Sparky", who by the
> way, are the same person, as they have the same IP. Haven't checked
> yours yet. But I will. Now go back to your tinker toys little man and
> leave "Starsky" to explain why he is keying up on pirates, to him. If
> you don't know why, then go away, this isn't your fight.

Do you have a job? Do you ever leave your radio and/or computer and
interact with people in the real world? Do you make a habit of turning
every conversation into a confrontation?

> If you want to have a battle of wits, come better than half prepared.
> (get an adult to explain this to you)

Again you obviously have mistaken me for someone else. You seem quite
upset over the actions of "Starsky" or "Sparky" or whoever; however I
suggest you direct your anger at the right person. Unless you are
afraid of that person. You are correct when you say this isn't my
fight, so unless you flame me again, this is where I step off the train.

Bouncer

Feb 22, 2006, 4:01:47 AM2/22/06
You started this "flame" jackass, now you go running. You stuck your
big fat nose into a conversation that you had not knowledge about, and
apparently just wanted to throw your opinion in, even though you claim
you don't know anything.

We call assholes like you, "busybody's"!!! If you don't know this
"starsky" or "sparky", why are you defending them?

Again, you try to make assumptions about who I am and what I do, that
you have no basis for, and it makes you look like the idiot that you
are.

Do you poke your nose into other peoples business at work? On the
street? I can only hope so, because eventually someone will blow your
ass away and you won't be an annoyance to the rest of the world.

Now be a good boy and FUCK OFF!

G.T. Tyson

Feb 22, 2006, 11:42:30 AM2/22/06

Bouncer wrote:

> Do you poke your nose into other peoples business at work? On the
> street? I can only hope so, because eventually someone will blow your
> ass away and you won't be an annoyance to the rest of the world.

That shit works both ways, bucko.

gtt

Sierra PooPoo eliminator

Feb 24, 2006, 5:41:12 AM2/24/06
Oh, snappy comeback. You poked your nose into this discussion! NOT
THE OTHER WAY AROUND. Then go crying foul! What an asshole you are.

Next time your throw your 2-cents into a conversation, that you have no
idea what its about, OR WHAT IT INVOLVES, try to recall how well it was
accepted in this one. You do have a real steep learning curve, so it
probably won't sink in for a long time, but give your keyboard
obsession a rest and try real hard.

Let me reiterate, GO FUCK YOURSELF BUCKO!

G.T. Tyson

Feb 24, 2006, 2:14:59 PM2/24/06

Sierra PooPoo eliminator wrote:

> Oh, snappy comeback. You poked your nose into this discussion! NOT
> THE OTHER WAY AROUND. Then go crying foul! What an asshole you are.

Before we go any further, who the fuck are you and who gave you
permission to flame me? I don't recall specifically addressing you
about anything. You don't know a thing about me and I don't know a
thing about you. Are you this confrontational with people in real life?

gtt

Sierra PooPoo eliminator

Feb 27, 2006, 7:57:43 PM2/27/06
I'm not flaming you moron, just responding to your posts, where you
STICK YOU BIG NOSE INTO A CONVERSATION, that you don't know anything
about.

I don't need anyone's permission to tell you what a stupid fuck you
are. That's obvious!

Apparently you have a serious comprehension problem, so let me
reiterate.
GO FUCK YOURSELF BUCKO! And if you were standing in front of me, I'd
be just as blunt and honest with you as I am now. The ONLY ONE WHO HAS
BEEN CONFRONTATIONAL IS YOU. Go back and read your own posts. Now
fuck off!

Bye Byeeeeeeeeee

Tomazagato

Feb 27, 2006, 8:35:50 PM2/27/06
ohhh bad boys with an attitude,soundz more like handbags at 10 paces
eh.
stop all the stupid flamin and give each other your cave details and
then if you are really serious
get involved in some actual contact sport,you know with bats and knives
n stuff.
come back n tell us whose dead and whose in the hospital
then you lot will get some respect instead of babblin on at each other
like little girlies.

G.T. Tyson

Feb 27, 2006, 11:24:14 PM2/27/06

Tomazagato wrote:

You know, now that you mention it, that's a grand idea. Let's all meet
somewhere in a big open field and just beat the shit out of each other.
Last one standing wins the argument.

GTT

G.T. Tyson

Feb 27, 2006, 11:22:56 PM2/27/06
Your post reflects an attempt you have made to obfuscate the point of
what I was stating and thus does not adequately pose itself as a worthy
rejoinder to my earlier reply which was quite contemplative and
well-reasoned and therefore you have not made a contribution gauged as
notable in the context of this particular discussion of editorial matter.

getting drunk and angry, storming in circles in your room while talking
shit to imaginary people, then sobbing yourself to sleep... sad.

gtt

Sierra PooPoo eliminator

Mar 1, 2006, 6:48:30 AM3/1/06
Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn!

kracker-radio

Mar 10, 2006, 3:15:52 PM3/10/06
What that I see on the horizon.???
Could it be.??
Yes it is , it's a new Peter Puffer Radio show , starring Starsky
Rumprider
aka CB savage...
It must really suck to be Starsky...
Such a meager existance , but not for long ..
I have a feeling you'll be famouse real soon..
Fruit l00p you doubted me last time , and you got all kinds of air
time,
infact you were relayed coast to coast...
So sit back slug, you and your lil'peter puffer good buddies ,listen to
your radio and enjoy the shows...
You really need to learn not to fuck with old pirates....Do you know
what happens when you fuck with old pirates?
You Loose...

rabbithab...@yahoo.com

Mar 10, 2006, 8:39:27 PM3/10/06
Recently received an email from this gay fellow "Starsky Darksky" who
has this Sierra Poo-Poo thing going on where he is encouraging "CB'ers"
to get on HF and destroy the HF band like they did the CB band.
Anyways, he wants any of the gay
(homosexual) dx'ers to contact him at:

darksky at ecenet.com

(the @ was taken out because it wasn't coming out on google, so
monkeys, when you see "at", it really means @ )

He says he's in central Minnesota and wants to hook up with any Gay
Dx'ers who are into that kind of thing. He mentioned something about
how much he likes to "pack fudge" in his email to me, but I'm not sure
what that means.

The Rodent Revolution has, for the record, pretty much stayed clear of
the Central Minnesota area, for this very reason. Most of the people
are gay, in one way or another. Example, Garrison Kellor. Nuff said!
Now we have this Starsky guy, who is keying up on other pirates and
trying to establish this gay "chit-chat" thing. It would appear he's
one of these monkey radio wannabe's, who is obsessed with hearing
himself on a two-way radio. You know the type! Sad, lonely,
desperately wanting attention, willing to get on his knee's for any
monkey who will give him the
attention he so desperately wants and needs.

What you monkeys do to each other is of no concern or worry to Rodents.

I find all of you monkeys to be revolting, disgusting and low class,
and can't imagine why you'd find each other attractive, especially
those of the same sex, but then I've come to learn, that monkeys, for
lack of anything better to do, will play with that appendage, hanging
down for lack of something productive to do! Unlike us superior Rodents

who use it to reproduce in great numbers, accomplishing two things.
1-extreme pleasure 2-make more Rodents to overthrow the monkeys.

In fact, let me encourage you Gay monkeys, like Starsky Darksky to
practice your gay lifestyle, as it will leave less of you to do away
with because: 1-you can't reproduce 2-you'll die from disease 3-your
interior decorating is obnoxious 4-limp wrists sink ships!

Is there any way one of you monkeys can get Jay Smilkstein this guys
email, and hook them up? This Starsky Darksky and Jay look like a match

made in Kulpsville!

Thanks for your email Starsky, hope you're getting all the attention
and
promotion that you wanted from your email to me. Apparently, having a

hissy fit at Bubba's truck stop in St. Paul didn't work for you. That
truck driver think
just isn't working out for you, is it monkey-boy?

Ah, monkeys, you're so funny!!! Sad, but funny!

Commander Bunny

Nobody

Mar 10, 2006, 8:52:28 PM3/10/06
We don't need your kind around here. Go back to your d*mn rabbit hole!

<rabbithab...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

kracker-radio

Mar 11, 2006, 2:05:17 AM3/11/06
nobody... what kind would that be???fruit l00ps? something like
starsky rumprider?....well it is a damn shame he is such a f00kin
moron that doesn't have the lick of sence god gave a piss ant...Not to
mention his family tree only has one limb..If you wanna be pirate ops
only had a clue ....Try doing the real thing peter puffer cb savages..
be a man step up to the plate and fookin broadcast a show....oh wait
thats right your whipy ass pussy radios can't handle it.. being keyed
for more than 20 sec. at a time that must be it.....not to mention the
lack of creativity that is required to produce a show....while i'm at
it those of you cock wads that have so little life that you feel it
nessicary to add your 2cents f00k you too.....this doesn't involve you
so stop being a nosie bitch,yea you wash maid old buzzard wanna
be's....stick to your fuckin cb's ....if you want a battle why not do
it where it started ??? on the air ....f00kin bunch of cb f00kin
savages.....just wait.... peter puffer radio will be dedicated to
you......

DON'T FUCK WITH THE PIRATES......

You will loose....

kracker

build a show... better yet grow a life f00kin zero's

rabbithab...@yahoo.com

Mar 11, 2006, 10:21:06 AM3/11/06
Well, I see that we're dealing with the MENSA crowd here! My kind
would be straight, heterosexual, your kind would be gay, homosexual,
and you're right, I don't belong here. Was just doing your gay leader,
Starsky Darksky a favor, posting his plea for others of "your kind" to
gather for a fudge packing party.

Hey nobody monkey, bend over for the soap. Starsky wants to wash your
ass!

Commander Bunny

Nobody

Mar 11, 2006, 5:47:32 PM3/11/06
This newsgroup is for REAL pirates, not kids with Mr. Microphones like WBNY
and Kracker Radio. Go back to your playpens, and leave the real pirate work
to us.

<rabbithab...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

rabbithab...@yahoo.com

Mar 11, 2006, 6:28:23 PM3/11/06
Well little boy, I've been a REAL PIRATE since the 1970's before your
faggot ass was even born. CB good buddies screwing up the HF bands is
not "pirates". Why don't you share with everyone what "pirate"
stations you have run, so we can compare, not only quality but time
spent on the air.

Here's the images of your Sierra Poo-Poo crowd.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/piratepics/sstvmarch11/

You must be very proud to be associated with the GAY CB SAVAGE RADIO
ALLIANCE!!!

Oh, a simple and in your case, it is SIMPLE, check of the Google posts
shows that the nobody address was used by none other than Darksky in
Central Minnesota where he is located in previous posts.

Silly monkey, you are out of your league and way over your head!

Commander Bunny

kracker-radio

Mar 12, 2006, 2:13:12 PM3/12/06
you fuck with real pirates you get your ass kicked....

I'm not going to argue about who's real and who is not...

What's not pirate radio I however will tell you...

"A faggot with an hf tranciver who tags shows soliciting 2 way, com's
is definatly not pirate radio sissy boy". quoting wbny pirate fuede
show.

If you only had a clue, I would personaly like to thank you for the
entertaining outlook you have on pirate radio...you really should get
out more often...you have supplied me with enough material as well as
the rest of the "real" pirate comunity, to produce several new
shows...I wonder what the real sierra pa pa radio club would think of
you making such a bafoon out of your self...think i will go over to
their board and post a link to this thread....hahahaha

Further more if we are not "real" pirates then why do you seek your
gay chat tagging our show?
I would tend to think if your legit you would choose "real" pirate
broadcasts...you contrary dumb ass...

krackerradio.....

Nobody

Mar 12, 2006, 2:34:52 PM3/12/06
First of all, everyone knows that the only reason that WBNY is on the air is
because Radio Bob taught him everything he knows. Of course, then they had
their famous breakup a couple of years ago, when Bob found out that the
commander had given him AIDS. It's a shame that Radio Bob lost in that
little spat; their love quarrels were kind of fun to watch and listen to.

Secondly, "tagging" your shows is the best favor anyone has ever done for
you. No one has any interest in listening to your crap, so the controversy
that I have caused here is probably the only reason that anyone would ever
bother to try to tune you in. Maybe the fact that you and WBNY broadcast by
stringing a wire between your dicks might excite some of the gay crowd, but
the rest of the world isn't doesn't care.

Finally, I don't spell out my station here, because the FCC might take an
look see. You and your ilk don't have to worry about that; the government
has little interest in a couple of Bozos (yes, I mean that in the Winterfest
sense) like you yanking their cranks into a microphone.

"kracker-radio" <kracke...@gmail.com> wrote in message

kracker-radio

Mar 12, 2006, 5:36:40 PM3/12/06
PMLOL you are truly a funny guy..first you say we are not pirates ..
then you say"tagging our shows" well if it isn't pirate radio how can
it be a show???

So let me get this right your a pirate and i'm not....hmm thats an
interesting concept...so tagging "non" pirate shows trying ot solicite
2 way com's is pirate radio??

My god you not only contradict your self your a complete idiot
too...well good luck with your "real" pirate radio non-show,and by all
means keep posting stuff it is quite hilariouse the way you contradict
yourself , I get quite a laugh out of it ......

advocate

Mar 12, 2006, 11:36:07 PM3/12/06
On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 14:34:52 -0500, "Nobody" <nob...@nowhere.com>
wrote:

>First of all, everyone knows that the only reason that WBNY is on the air is
>because Radio Bob taught him everything he knows. Of course, then they had
>their famous breakup a couple of years ago, when Bob found out that the
>commander had given him AIDS. It's a shame that Radio Bob lost in that
>little spat; their love quarrels were kind of fun to watch and listen to.
>
>Secondly, "tagging" your shows is the best favor anyone has ever done for
>you. No one has any interest in listening to your crap, so the controversy
>that I have caused here is probably the only reason that anyone would ever
>bother to try to tune you in. Maybe the fact that you and WBNY broadcast by
>stringing a wire between your dicks might excite some of the gay crowd, but
>the rest of the world isn't doesn't care.

Your words clearly demonstrate that you have no idea what the
shortwave pirate community is about. Likewise, your words and your
actions on HF continue to show why you should be reviled like the scum
you are.

>Finally, I don't spell out my station here, because the FCC might take an
>look see. You and your ilk don't have to worry about that; the government
>has little interest in a couple of Bozos (yes, I mean that in the Winterfest
>sense) like you yanking their cranks into a microphone.

What an incredible pile of bullshit. The FCC doesn't give a shit about
a nobody like you, and you have no right to criticise the efforts of
anyone else. Now be a good troll and crawl back into the slime bucket
that you somehow escaped from.

Sierra PooPoo eliminator

Mar 13, 2006, 10:12:05 AM3/13/06
Radio Boob? What an idiot, WBNY was around for a decade before Radio
Boob came along, playing Mike Adams stuff. Boob never did one original
thing. Everything he did was a creation of Mike Adams recording
studio. The only person who would make such a claim is Radio Boob.
How's it going Woody? Just can't leave well enough alone, eh moron?

Sierra PooPoo eliminator

Mar 16, 2006, 5:59:43 AM3/16/06
Here are some great images of the Sierra PooPoo crowd! Making the big
time, on TV!

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/piratepics/sstvmarch11/

Sierra PooPoo eliminator

Mar 29, 2006, 6:38:27 PM3/29/06
yet another link to see the work of Starsky and Mike Gaukin, two gay
fellows, who are intent on destroying pirate radio!

http://mikeofarad.tripod.com/

Sierra PooPoo eliminator

Mar 29, 2006, 6:39:56 PM3/29/06
Yet more photo's of Starsky and his latest love interest, Mike Gaukin

http://mikeofarad.tripod.com/

G.T. Tyson

Apr 5, 2006, 1:08:10 PM4/5/06

Sierra PooPoo eliminator wrote:

> Yet more photo's of Starsky and his latest love interest, Mike Gaukin
>
> http://mikeofarad.tripod.com/

Please do us all a favor and GET YOURSELF LAID. I don't care if it's
with a farm animal or whatever. Just do it. Then maybe you can move on
from this juvenile name-calling. Most of us left this sort of shit
behind in high school. It's aggravating and not a little depressing and
it gives the radio hobby a bad name. Then again, maybe it's too late
for that.

gtt

Sierra PooPoo eliminator

Apr 10, 2006, 6:20:22 AM4/10/06
You went to high school? Wow, what a surprise.

Here an epiphany moron!

If you want it to end, stop posting answers. You are only making it
continue with your continued asisnine replies.

I'm sure you and your gay buddies get "laid" all the time, but I prefer
women, but then you'll have some sad, pitiful, juvenile remark about
that now won't you!

GO FUCK YOURSELF! GO FUCK YOURSELF AND FUCK OFF!

G.T. TYSON

Apr 11, 2006, 6:20:23 PM4/11/06
Sierra PooPoo eliminator wrote:

> You went to high school? Wow, what a surprise.

I'm sure it was. You probably don't encounter many graduates.

> Here an epiphany moron!
>
> If you want it to end, stop posting answers. You are only making it
> continue with your continued asisnine replies.

The word is spelled "asinine".

> I'm sure you and your gay buddies get "laid" all the time, but I prefer
> women, but then you'll have some sad, pitiful, juvenile remark about
> that now won't you!
>
> GO FUCK YOURSELF! GO FUCK YOURSELF AND FUCK OFF!

How eloquent. You're just proving my point and confirming my
observations. Maybe your friends can chip in and rent you a hooker.
Then, you won't have this anger-management problem anymore, unless the
hooker bursts out laughing at your... well, I won't go there. But I
sincerely hope you get some sort of help, and soon.

gtt

Bouncer

Apr 13, 2006, 8:54:30 AM4/13/06
You of course would be more familiar with the term "Asinine" than
anyone else here, as you exemplify it!

The only one who has brought up this sex deal is you, as you are
clearly obsessed with it! I've found that the trolls who hang out on
USENET who are pitiful excuses for humans and have nothing better to do
than nit pick about spellings and make sad insinuations about people
they don't know, are people like you!

As I've said before, but clearly you have a comprehension problem, if
you don't want this to continue, don't post anymore. Your continued
posting, only continues showing what a low IQ you have, and how you
clearly have nothing else to do with your time.

If you'd like to make a factual post about what the topic is about,
that would mean you would have to know something and be willing to
share it, by all means, do so. Othewise:

FUCK OFF!

G.T. TYSON

Apr 13, 2006, 9:25:53 PM4/13/06
Bouncer wrote:
> You of course would be more familiar with the term "Asinine" than
> anyone else here, as you exemplify it!

Where is "here"?

> The only one who has brought up this sex deal is you, as you are
> clearly obsessed with it! I've found that the trolls who hang out on
> USENET who are pitiful excuses for humans and have nothing better to do
> than nit pick about spellings and make sad insinuations about people
> they don't know, are people like you!

Assuming that was true, what's your excuse?

> As I've said before, but clearly you have a comprehension problem, if
> you don't want this to continue, don't post anymore. Your continued
> posting, only continues showing what a low IQ you have, and how you
> clearly have nothing else to do with your time.

Then what are you doing here?

> If you'd like to make a factual post about what the topic is about,
> that would mean you would have to know something and be willing to
> share it, by all means, do so. Othewise:
>
> FUCK OFF!

It always comes back to "fuck", doesn't it? Why is that?

Sierra PooPoo eliminator

Apr 14, 2006, 5:59:21 AM4/14/06
What is so funny, is that you are trying portray yourself as being so
much smarter, in fact superior to anyone else here (in your fucking
mind dipwad) and yet, you keep posting. Its an obsession! You can't
help yourself!

Yet, in reality, you are only making yourself look like a pathetic
loser, by continuing this pointless rant of yours.

These posts were about a moron (which clearly you are familiar with the
term) who keeps fucking up pirate radio. This is a "pirate radio"
forum dipshit! But you appear obsessed with taunting me, pointing out
spelling errors and trying, pitifully, to insult my sexuality, and have
nothing to offer on the topic. If you can't address the topic, its
your who looks like the idiot, retard, imbecile!!!

Now, only in a deluded idiots mind, would that make anyone, but him
look bad. Is any of this creeping through shithead?

So either offer something on the topic, or as you've been told, and it
appears that this word upsets your sensitive nature, but then as we
both know, you homosexuals are "sensitive", GO FUCK YOURSELF. Or
better yet, get your boyfriend to do that Gerbil thing with you and it
might relax you, so you won't be so obsessed with posting, yet another,
pointless rant about me, and not about the topic.

G.T. TYSON

Apr 14, 2006, 1:53:57 PM4/14/06
Sierra PooPoo eliminator wrote:
> What is so funny, is that you are trying portray yourself as being so
> much smarter, in fact superior to anyone else here (in your fucking
> mind dipwad) and yet, you keep posting. Its an obsession! You can't
> help yourself!

Would you be so kind to point out where I actually said or inferred that?

> Yet, in reality, you are only making yourself look like a pathetic
> loser, by continuing this pointless rant of yours.

I'm just asking questions. You're the one losing it.

> These posts were about a moron (which clearly you are familiar with the
> term) who keeps fucking up pirate radio. This is a "pirate radio"
> forum dipshit! But you appear obsessed with taunting me, pointing out
> spelling errors and trying, pitifully, to insult my sexuality, and have
> nothing to offer on the topic. If you can't address the topic, its
> your who looks like the idiot, retard, imbecile!!!

Are you this hysterical with people in real life?

> Now, only in a deluded idiots mind, would that make anyone, but him
> look bad. Is any of this creeping through shithead?

Some of it is, when I can decipher your tortured grammar and syntax.

> So either offer something on the topic, or as you've been told, and it
> appears that this word upsets your sensitive nature, but then as we
> both know, you homosexuals are "sensitive", GO FUCK YOURSELF. Or
> better yet, get your boyfriend to do that Gerbil thing with you and it
> might relax you, so you won't be so obsessed with posting, yet another,
> pointless rant about me, and not about the topic.

There you go with the gay stuff again. I assume you're speaking from
experience? If I have a question about the lifestyle, may I direct it
to you?

GTT

Sierra PooPoo eliminator

Apr 16, 2006, 11:56:02 AM4/16/06
snore! Boooooooooooooooooooring!

GO FUCK YOURSELF. YOU CERTAINLY ARE INTO VERBAL MASTURBATION, AS
EVIDENCED BY YOUR POSTS. NOW GO FUCK YOURSELF.

You'll figure it out!

G.T. TYSON

Apr 16, 2006, 2:11:26 PM4/16/06
Sierra PooPoo eliminator wrote:
> snore! Boooooooooooooooooooring!
>
> GO FUCK YOURSELF. YOU CERTAINLY ARE INTO VERBAL MASTURBATION, AS
> EVIDENCED BY YOUR POSTS. NOW GO FUCK YOURSELF.
>
> You'll figure it out!

This penile obsession of yours is really getting out of hand (pun
intended).

gtt

an_old_friend

Apr 16, 2006, 3:51:46 PM4/16/06

it is way too late for that.

One can hope for improvement however. I hope for imporvement myself
butIam longon optiism

> gtt

Sierra PooPoo eliminator

Apr 18, 2006, 12:55:13 PM4/18/06
With so much time in jail, it seems you would be the authority on
"penile obsession" more so than anyone else.

I'd think with a criminal record such as yours, that you'd be busy
finding a job, instead of getting a welfare check and doing something
productive. But no, instead you huff and puff and waste time on
USENET.

That criminal record is going to follow you everywhere you go now. I
PROMISE! GUARANTEED. Know where you are and will make sure it makes
it way into employer's hands. Should have quit before you dug yourself
in any deeper.

Now go ahead, come on back with some pitiful smart ass remark. Love
it!

Nice thing is, YOU FUCKED YOURSELF!
Bye Bye asshole!

G.T. TYSON

Apr 18, 2006, 1:00:48 PM4/18/06
Sierra PooPoo eliminator wrote:
> With so much time in jail, it seems you would be the authority on
> "penile obsession" more so than anyone else.

You have me confused with someone else. I've never been to jail.

> I'd think with a criminal record such as yours, that you'd be busy
> finding a job, instead of getting a welfare check and doing something
> productive. But no, instead you huff and puff and waste time on
> USENET.

I have no criminal record and I am gainfully employed. Never been on
welfare either.

> That criminal record is going to follow you everywhere you go now. I
> PROMISE! GUARANTEED. Know where you are and will make sure it makes
> it way into employer's hands. Should have quit before you dug yourself
> in any deeper.

Again, you have me confused with someone else.

> Now go ahead, come on back with some pitiful smart ass remark. Love
> it!

I thought about it, but then I realized nothing I could say would come
even close to your level of discourse.

> Nice thing is, YOU FUCKED YOURSELF!
> Bye Bye asshole!

It is rather amusing to imagine you storming around your lonely room,
screaming at your monitor and kicking things and sobbing yourself to sleep.

rodentrev...@yahoo.com

Apr 21, 2006, 11:02:11 AM4/21/06
Look, I started all this with my post about my Gay chit-chat on the
radio and I want to thank my good friend G.T. Tyson for defending our
cause. I know first hand that he enjoys the Gay lifestyle and is a
"Fudgepacker" of extrodinary ability, or at least Sparky says he is.
He has done a bang-up job of keeping these savages at bay. You are so
butch G.T. you get me so hot just thinking about you.

Thank you G.T. for defending all Gays against this brutish person who
has such a potty mouth. I know that G.T. likes to do nasty things with
his mouth, but that makes him so qualified to be on this thread. If it
weren't for G.T. the heterosexuals would have driven all of us gay
folks off the newsgroup.

G.T. has proven that he is a bend-over-the-table kind of guy and has
done a spectacular job of taking on these brutes. Just because G.T.
knows everything about our Gay lifestyle doesn't mean he has been to
jail. He just pays attention to detail.

G.T. Tyson will be the pivot man at our next "jerk" if you get my
meaning. He is such a savage and a proud member of our Gay chit-chat
group here on this newsgroup and will be leading the opening hand-job
at our next meeting, here in Central Minnesota, when I get back from my
Truck Driving job.

Ta-Ta

Regards,

"Starsky"

Listening U.S.A. daytime: 13.555 MHz USB
Listening U.S.A. evenings: 6.670 MHz LSB
Listening U.S.A. nights: 3.475 MHz LSB
All above monitoring subject to propagation variations.
(And when I'm not elsewhere in the HF spectrum doing
other things. .... .. )

G.T. TYSON

Apr 21, 2006, 11:51:04 PM4/21/06
rodentrev...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Look, I started all this with my post about my Gay chit-chat on the
> radio and I want to thank my good friend G.T. Tyson for defending our
> cause. I know first hand that he enjoys the Gay lifestyle and is a
> "Fudgepacker" of extrodinary ability, or at least Sparky says he is.

You are so full of shit it's coming out of your ears.

> He has done a bang-up job of keeping these savages at bay. You are so
> butch G.T. you get me so hot just thinking about you.

I'll take that as a compliment but you should find another target for
your perverted affections because Homey don't play dat.

> Thank you G.T. for defending all Gays against this brutish person who
> has such a potty mouth. I know that G.T. likes to do nasty things with
> his mouth, but that makes him so qualified to be on this thread. If it
> weren't for G.T. the heterosexuals would have driven all of us gay
> folks off the newsgroup.

Fight your own fights, dude. I have never met you or any of the persons
you mention and I have no interest in taking sides in any ongoing
catfight conflict you might have. Now please go away.

gttyson