REQ Stoopnagle and Budd TIA

ZONTAR JOHNSON

Mar 2, 2002, 10:04:18 AM3/2/02
Anyone have any of their short lived show of them as guests of even solo.
Thanks

--
Come the Revolution we'll have other Ass-holes ruling us.
Long live the Proctocracy.

Bill Ross

Mar 2, 2002, 11:20:47 AM3/2/02
> Anyone have any of their short lived show of them as guests of even solo.
> Thanks

I have one episode of Stoopnagle & Budd from 1935-03-15 and 3 shows in
which Col. Stoopnagle was a guest. The 3 are episodes of Duffy's Tavern
(1944-03-07), Command Performance (1942-09-04) and The Fred Allen Show
(1949-05-22).

Let me know if you want any of the 4 files and which newsgroup you want
them posted to.

ZONTAR JOHNSON

Mar 4, 2002, 1:28:50 AM3/4/02
Please any or all I would be most grateful for. I get all the NGs but
lets say "alt.binaries.sounds.radio.oldtime" Thank you so much.