Goths on my TV again

Heather

Oct 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/28/97

TEX Storm (fuk u bunghole) wrote:

> *acchoooo*
>
> *Cough*
>
> Sorry about that. I got ebola or something from Mike Joyce's gyrating
> crotch at the Keystone show so I was sick all weekend and had to stay
> home from work today as I'm still not done dissolving yet.
>
> Anyway, I turned on my TV to soothe my aching brow and what should I
> find but another episode of Jenny Jones featuring goths.
>
> This time it was parents who'd brought their kids on to get makeovers
> to turn them into preppies. The cool thing was that it was obvious
> that none of the parents really minded their kids being all turned out
> in black lace and too much make-up at all. They just came on together
> to be on TV.
>
> So, what happened? Well, all the kids got turned into nerds before
> our very eyes. It was tragic really, until I realized that the kids
> were just going to go home and put more makeup on and their usually
> gothic and scary clothes. It was sort of sad. All these kids came
> out really boisterous and loud and ready to take on the crowd and the
> minute they walked out post-make-over they were all sheepish and
> uncomfortable.
>
> There's a lesson in there somewhere for all of us... or something.
>
> *cough*
>
> -TEX

I think the lesson is to stop watching Jenny Jones, 'cause she sucks,
and start watching Jerry Springer instead. It is much more entertaining
to watch trailer trash women rip each others wigs off over an ugly fat
bald guy, or watch audience members run on stage and beat up KKK members
than it is to watch some stupid bitch give goths makeovers. God, I love
the Jerry Springer show, such riveting subject matter, like "My momma's
a ho".
--
-Heather

My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a
happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or
her as far away from a church as you can.

-Frank Zappa

RecoilRex

Oct 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/29/97

>TEX Storm (fuk u bunghole) wrote:
>

> So, what happened? Well, all the kids got turned into nerds before
> our very eyes. It was tragic really, until I realized that the kids
> were just going to go home and put more makeup on and their usually
> gothic and scary clothes. It was sort of sad. All these kids came
> out really boisterous and loud and ready to take on the crowd and the
> minute they walked out post-make-over they were all sheepish and
> uncomfortable.

They were sheepish and uncomfortable because Goths are fucking losers who
have to hide behind their little uniforms and their "scary" image.
I hate goths.

-Karl

Confucius say: "Man who fart in church, must sit in own pew"

TEX Storm (fuk u bunghole)

Oct 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/29/97

Kinda like you hiding behind your tatoos and big ol'
motorcycle-ridin', iron-pumping tough-guy image, don't ya think Karl
ol' pal?

Really, goth kids aren't any different from any other teenagers.
Everybody develops their little costume to wear to school everyday so
that no one will get to know the real person inside. It's all a
normal part of teen insecurity, whether it's a goth costume, punk
costume, hesher costume, nerd costume or jock costume. There was
something very sad about the way those kids acted when they were
stripped of their elaborate shells.

-TEX

-
"Well, it depends, sometimes I spew sometimes I stew."
-Alex Siegfried

RecoilRex

Oct 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/30/97

In article <Pine.BSI.3.96.97102...@fish.hooked.net>, "TEX

Storm (fuk u bunghole)" <toy...@IKILLSPAMMERShooked.net> writes:

>On 29 Oct 1997, RecoilRex wrote:
>
>> >TEX Storm (fuk u bunghole) wrote:
>> >

>> > So, what happened? Well, all the kids got turned into nerds before
>> > our very eyes. It was tragic really, until I realized that the kids
>> > were just going to go home and put more makeup on and their usually
>> > gothic and scary clothes. It was sort of sad. All these kids came
>> > out really boisterous and loud and ready to take on the crowd and the
>> > minute they walked out post-make-over they were all sheepish and
>> > uncomfortable.
>>
>> They were sheepish and uncomfortable because Goths are fucking losers who
>> have to hide behind their little uniforms and their "scary" image.
>> I hate goths.
>>

>Kinda like you hiding behind your tatoos and big ol'
>motorcycle-ridin', iron-pumping tough-guy image, don't ya think Karl
>ol' pal?

Yeah. Whatever...

DEFIANCEdc

Oct 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/30/97

>>Kinda like you hiding behind your tatoos and big ol'
>>motorcycle-ridin', iron-pumping tough-guy image, don't ya think Karl
>>ol' pal?
>
>Yeah. Whatever...
>
>-Karl

actually, i think if you've got a huge schlong tatts and iron punping come with
the territory.
--------------------------------
-Carrick
-Interrogation Recs.
-DC Area
--------------------------------
--------------------------------

Heather

Oct 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/30/97

RecoilRex wrote:

> >>Yeah. Whatever...
> >>
> >>-Karl
> >
> >actually, i think if you've got a huge schlong tatts and iron punping come
> >with
> > the territory.
>
> My thoughts exactly!

> -Karl
>
> Confucius say: "Man who fart in church, must sit in own pew"

Too bad you don't have a big dick.

Spike

Oct 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/30/97

TEX Storm (fuk u bunghole) (toy...@IKILLSPAMMERShooked.net) wrote:
: Really, goth kids aren't any different from any other teenagers.

: Everybody develops their little costume to wear to school everyday so
: that no one will get to know the real person inside. It's all a
: normal part of teen insecurity, whether it's a goth costume, punk
: costume, hesher costume, nerd costume or jock costume. There was
: something very sad about the way those kids acted when they were
: stripped of their elaborate shells.

Not over here they don't...

We still had to wear School Uniforms....
|u5...@teach.cs.keele.ac.uk| "I'm alive!!! I can touch! I can taste! |
|Andrew Halliwell | I can SMELL!!! KRYTEN!!! Unpack Rachel and |
|Principal subjects in:- | get out the puncture repair kit!" |
|Comp Sci & Electronics | Arnold Judas Rimmer- Red Dwarf |
|GCv3.1 GCS/EL>$ d---(dpu) s+/- a- C++ U N++ o+ K- w-- M+/++ PS+++ PE- Y t+ |
|5++ X+/++ R+ tv+ b+ D G e>PhD h/h+ !r! !y-|I can't say F**K either now! :( |

RecoilRex

Oct 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/31/97

RecoilRex

Oct 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/31/97
>Too bad you don't have a big dick.

How would you know, ya fucking cum guzzler?!?

Heather

Oct 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/31/97

Because, fuckwad, you've admitted several times to having a mere 6.5
inches, far for large, just merely average.

RecoilRex

Oct 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/31/97

>RecoilRex wrote:

>come

>> >Too bad you don't have a big dick.
>>
>> How would you know, ya fucking cum guzzler?!?
>>
>> -Karl
>>
>> Confucius say: "Man who fart in church, must sit in own pew"
>
>Because, fuckwad, you've admitted several times to having a mere 6.5
>inches, far for large, just merely average.

Actually, I am larger than average.
Average is 5.75 inches!
WOOOHOO!! I got an extra 3/4 of an inch!!

Susan Glover

Nov 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/5/97

DEFIANCEdc (defia...@aol.com) wrote:

> THE AVERAGE PENIS SIZE FOR AMERICAN MEN IS.... 5.2 INCHES

really? wow. i'll have to think about this. i wonder if i've just happened
to have met unaverage men, or what....hmmm....
-sprout
crank it or spank it--rocket from the crypt