If you want to see the dog...

1 view

Brian Baird

Jun 3, 2004, 10:38:19 PM6/3/04
...the dog is on the web.

http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/pets

FuryGeo

Jun 4, 2004, 12:20:24 AM6/4/04
>>Hapless Domesticated Animals
<<<

Awwwww!

Andrew @ Rockface

Jun 4, 2004, 4:04:50 AM6/4/04
"Brian Baird" <n...@yeah.right> wrote in message
news:MPG.1b29aaa8...@news.verizon.net...

> ...the dog is on the web.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/pets

That's a sweet looking hound. What's she like when she runs? I find people
stop what they're doing and watch Fenn running circle around other dogs.

--
Andrew @ Rockface
np: Cock Sparrer - Argy Bargy

Brian Baird

Jun 4, 2004, 6:58:03 AM6/4/04
In article <c9paf1$6av$1...@sparta.btinternet.com>, andrew@rockface-
records.co.uk says...

> That's a sweet looking hound. What's she like when she runs? I find people
> stop what they're doing and watch Fenn running circle around other dogs.

She was a bit hesitant to run (she still prefers sniffing things to
running) but once she gets going she is something else. I have some
pictures of her running that I need to put up.

Andrew @ Rockface

Jun 4, 2004, 8:01:32 AM6/4/04
"Brian Baird" <n...@yeah.right> wrote in message

That'd be good.
--
Andrew @ Rockface
np: Gash - Mirror Mirror

becca

Jun 4, 2004, 8:39:25 PM6/4/04
In article <MPG.1b2a1fc7...@news.verizon.net>,
Brian Baird <n...@yeah.right> wrote:

you're going to hear this a lot, but that dog looks uncannily like
Santa's Little Helper.

becca
--
"you dumb fucking idealist." -NavyKurt

Brian Baird

Jun 4, 2004, 9:00:19 PM6/4/04
In article <Skafan101-373E2...@news1.west.earthlink.net>,
Skaf...@eIarHATEthlinkSPAMMERS.net says...

> you're going to hear this a lot, but that dog looks uncannily like
> Santa's Little Helper.

She's a scrawny bag of bones alright.

HRH Fascinet

Jun 5, 2004, 6:49:33 PM6/5/04
Brian Baird <n...@yeah.right> wrote in message news:<MPG.1b29aaa8...@news.verizon.net>...

> ...the dog is on the web.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/pets

What is it about people that makes them everyone on earth wants to see
pictures of their dogs?

Maybe you should be original and give it its own entry on altpunk.com.

-F

Brian Baird

Jun 5, 2004, 10:59:45 PM6/5/04
In article <5df208ec.0406...@posting.google.com>,
fasc...@mad.scientist.com says...

> > http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/pets
> >

> What is it about people that makes them everyone on earth wants to see
> pictures of their dogs?

What is about you that insists I want to see pictures of your penis for
money. I'm not paying for that.

> Maybe you should be original and give it its own entry on altpunk.com.

I could do that, but first I should let the dog post for a while.

Staniforth.

Jun 6, 2004, 1:33:41 AM6/6/04
Brian Baird wrote:

> ...the dog is on the web.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/pets

That's one pretty fucking sweet animal there, Baird.

The Fiendish Plot of Fascinet

Jun 6, 2004, 11:33:19 AM6/6/04
Brian Baird <n...@yeah.right> wrote in message news:<MPG.1b2c52a96...@news.verizon.net>...

> In article <5df208ec.0406...@posting.google.com>,
> fasc...@mad.scientist.com says...
> > > http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/pets
> > >

> > What is it about people that makes them everyone on earth wants to see
> > pictures of their dogs?
>
> What is about you that insists I want to see pictures of your penis for
> money. I'm not paying for that.

I know you're not.

Your fucking check bounced.

> > Maybe you should be original and give it its own entry on altpunk.com.
>
> I could do that, but first I should let the dog post for a while.

How would we be able to tell the difference.

-F

The Fiendish Plot of Fascinet

Jun 6, 2004, 11:39:22 AM6/6/04
"Staniforth." <jbsDON'T...@SPAMmagmaME.ca> wrote in message news:<tYxwc.57058$Hn.15...@news20.bellglobal.com>...

Brian, do you still deny that you're running a doggie porn shop?

-F

Lomag000

Jun 6, 2004, 9:21:04 PM6/6/04
I just love dogs

Brian Baird

Jun 6, 2004, 9:43:01 PM6/6/04
In article <5c050f32.04060...@posting.google.com>,
fasc...@yahoo.com says...

> > I could do that, but first I should let the dog post for a while.
> >

> How would we be able to tell the difference.
>
> -F

The dog is smarter.