Xinoehpoel - 911

Marcelo

Sep 12, 2001, 4:03:07 PM9/12/01
Xinoehpoel Wrote:

From: Xinoehpoel (tes...@psl.moc)
Subject: 911
Newsgroups: alt.prophecies.nostradamus
Date: 2001-08-31 11:03:37 PST

Something is going to happen tomorrow. This is a witness against everyone on
this newsgroup. I hate this newsgroup, and everyone on it sucks. REPENT! You
are all evil liars! Do not be so evil, and be holy. You are going to get me
killed because of the truth of my mouth. I am not telling you what is going
to happen until it does, because an EVIL and adulterous generation seeks for
a sign.

From: Xinoehpoel (tes...@psl.moc)
Subject: Re: 911
Newsgroups: alt.prophecies.nostradamus
Date: 2001-09-04 12:40:28 PST

Wait 7 days, and then maybe I'll answer this post. You see, I am going away
in seven days, and you will not hear from me again.

From: Xinoehpoel (tes...@psl.moc)
Newsgroups: alt.prophecies.nostradamus
View this article only
Date: 2001-09-06 23:16:24 PST

I said it was a witness, ie. a testimony. The testimony always comes before
the prophesied judgment. For if I no testimony had been delivered, you would
not be guilty of sin. If you've been tracking me at all, you know the
prophesies I have made. The testimony had nothing to do with any cataclysm
as you now suggest. Truly, you only see what you want to see, and for this
reason, people must be destroyed, because although they can see, they are
yet blind.

Sis0tMoon

Sep 12, 2001, 4:56:22 PM9/12/01
MY GOD...This is very sad..This happends to inocent people..I am praying for
eveyone

Chaz

Sep 12, 2001, 7:47:01 PM9/12/01
Am I the only one who noticed that he was originally refering to 9/1/1?

"Marcelo" <mgl...@uol.com.br> wrote in message

K Howard

Sep 12, 2001, 8:10:17 PM9/12/01
Among other things, apparently he is dyslexic .

"Chaz" <ck...@plexicode.com> wrote in message

TDTH

Sep 12, 2001, 9:32:14 PM9/12/01
mgl...@uol.com.br (Marcelo) wrote in message news:<55372887.01091...@posting.google.com>...

> Xinoehpoel Wrote:
>

> From: Xinoehpoel (tes...@psl.moc)
> Subject: 911

Since everybody seems to be giving their opinions on these creepy
messages, here's mine: these terrorists are trying to follow what
nostradamus said that was gonna happen. And they're doing a good job
so far. You're all crazy, no one is gonna win at this war, we'll end
up killing ourselves.

Bill Horvath

Sep 12, 2001, 10:38:09 PM9/12/01
No you're not. It's been mentioned ad infinitum.

ENiGMa

Sep 13, 2001, 3:54:53 PM9/13/01

"Chaz" <ck...@plexicode.com> wrote in message
> Am I the only one who noticed that he was originally refering to 9/1/1?

No, you're not the only one. The post was dated 8/31/01 and he says
"something is going to happen tomorrow". Obviously it means 9/1/01 or 9/1/1
if you don't use the zero. THAT is the 911 thing he was probably talking
about. I'm just sick of hearing this Xenoehpoel thing because its being
blown out of proportion. There has been ALOT and I mean a huge amount of
posts to this newsgroup lately but most of them are either talking about Xin
or that damn "brothers split apart...blah blah blah... 45 degrees.. blah
blah.. fire from the skies... yada yada yada..." Come on people! Enough
is enough.