THE PHOENIX PROPHECY by SOLLOG

TOH100

Nov 30, 2007, 12:54:17 AM11/30/07
THE PHOENIX PROPHECY by SOLLOG

BEHOLD!

I had a vision

I beheld the Valley of the Sun, it will soon become the Valley of
DEATH!

The landscape is now filled with false mountains made by man

Above the Valley of Death is a huge BLACK CLOUD!

The BLACK CLOUD is over Palo Verde, a nuclear reactor!

A terrible ACCIDENT from a broken ROD OF IRON turns the Valley of SUN
into the VALLEY OF DEATH!

The GREAT WHITE FATHER appeared unto the ancients in this area. The
CURSE OF THE VALLEY OF DEATH was given unto them in VISIONS!

BEHOLD!

THE GREAT QUAKE IN THE VALLEY OF THE SUN!

BEHOLD!

THE GREAT QUAKE TURNS THE VALLEY OF THE SUN INTO THE VALLEY OF DEATH!

BEHOLD!

THE PHOENIX LAYS IN RUINS!

BEHOLD!

LEO OF PHOENIX FLEE!

BEHOLD!

THE ROD OF IRON SHALL BE BROKEN!

BEHOLD!

THE BLACK CLOUD OF DEATH IS ABOVE THE VALLEY OF SUN!

PHOENIX

Written by Sollog on the 19th Day of November 2007 C.E.

www.Sollog.com

Sollog has authored over 50 Books. There are over 15,000 websites
about his PROPHECIES. For info on Sollog's Books and Prophecies write
Sollog at this address until 12/25/2008.

Sollog - 684439
7901 State Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19136
USA

Cardinal Chunder

Nov 30, 2007, 6:54:01 AM11/30/07
TOH100 wrote:
> Sollog has authored over 50 Books.

Dumping some incoherent post through a PDF generator does not make it a
book. How many of these "books" have ISBN numbers?

> There are over 15,000 websites
> about his PROPHECIES.

No there aren't. Even when the kook had his freedom, the only sites
"about" his shitty prophecies were his own vanity sites. And most of
those domains have long expired.

> For info on Sollog's Books and Prophecies write
> Sollog at this address until 12/25/2008.
>
> Sollog - 684439
> 7901 State Rd
> Philadelphia, PA 19136
> USA

Prisoner 684439, Curran-Fromhold Correctional Facility. I guess skipping
state while on a work-release programme was a bad idea in hindsight.

Message has been deleted

Cardinal Chunder

Nov 30, 2007, 8:36:47 AM11/30/07
Chad Stone wrote:
> Cardinal Chunder entered into testimony:

>> TOH100 wrote:
>>> Sollog has authored over 50 Books.
>> Dumping some incoherent post through a PDF generator does not make it a
>> book. How many of these "books" have ISBN numbers?
>
> That is a rhetorical question, no doubt ;)

Yup :)

leig...@optusnet.com.au

Nov 30, 2007, 3:32:48 PM11/30/07
Bult on BS and fed like a mushroom-
So what theaters is this B movie playing and how much was spent on
CGI?
LB

kmiller

Dec 1, 2007, 1:51:49 AM12/1/07

> Sollog has authored over 50 Books. There are over 15,000 websites
> about his PROPHECIES. For info on Sollog's Books and Prophecies write
> Sollog at this address until 12/25/2008.
>
> Sollog - 684439
> 7901 State Rd
> Philadelphia, PA 19136
> USA

Think Palo Alta, California

My FRIEND

Right IDEA - Wrong PLACE

JUST A THOUGHT.

8< {

kmiller

Dec 1, 2007, 2:17:24 AM12/1/07
The Pheonix RISING Prophecy - as per the ancient North-American Indian
legend is:

- She will rise from (split) the earth with 'Great Wailing'.

This, as per (possibly HOPE) Indian legend, will be the result of the
'fracturing' of the San Andrea's fault.
[Or one (or more) of the other southern Californian faults - yet to be
discovered.]

Just A Thought (About your 'prediction' is completely WRONG - HERE)..

8< |

TOH100

Dec 1, 2007, 9:48:37 AM12/1/07

This is a prophecy based on a vision by Sollog that you are
criticising even before it has had a chance to be fulfilled.

leig...@optusnet.com.au

Dec 1, 2007, 3:21:54 PM12/1/07

Hell would have frozen over long before Sollog got anything right.
LB

TOH100

Dec 1, 2007, 6:54:40 PM12/1/07
On 30 Nov, 11:54, Cardinal Chunder

It is no secret that he was illegally incarcerated based on PERJURED
testimony. His website www.sollogs.com has no problem admitting he is
illegally incarcerated.

Werewolfy

Dec 1, 2007, 7:01:19 PM12/1/07
On 1 Dec, 23:54, TOH100 <toh...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> "It is no secret that he was illegally incarcerated based on PERJURED

> testimony. His websitewww.sollogs.comhas no problem admitting he is
> illegally incarcerated"

Judge didn't think so.

No one else does either, Throat.

Werewolfy

TOH100

Dec 1, 2007, 9:00:00 PM12/1/07
On 2 Dec, 00:01, Werewolfy <Werewol...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> On 1 Dec, 23:54, TOH100 <toh...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > "It is no secret that he was illegally incarcerated based on PERJURED
> > testimony. His websitewww.sollogs.comhasno problem admitting he is

> > illegally incarcerated"
>
> Judge didn't think so.
>
> No one else does either, Throat.
>
> Werewolfy

You have no idea what you are talking about, dumbass. The DA lied and
there was perjury involved. That's why several Habeus Corpus writs are
awaiting judgment.

kmiller

Dec 2, 2007, 4:26:47 AM12/2/07

And criticing it against a 'prophecy' - that was "PROPHESIZED " (over
more than one thousand years ago) - I might add !!!

Unless 'Sollog' can PROVE that he (or his spirit guide) is more than
one thousand (plus) years old.

I would call this (his prediction) as just another "Mis-Guide"
Interpretation - of what the LOCAL Inhabitants - have known for many
years (make that many thousand (+) years) !!!

Just because the prophecy said "a Pheonix" - it does not mean Pheonix,
Arizona

And, just because some have 'interpreted' it as a "Rising Cloud" - it
does not mean that it will be NUCLEAR !!!

Learn the complete truth (and facts) about this whole "Prophetic
Vision" (of this Warrior Chief - who made this 'declaration - over one
thousand years ago') ; before making up your own Self-Indulging [and
'self-fulfilling'] Interpretations here.

Just A Thought About (you don't know SH*T !!!)

8< |

Cardinal Chunder

Dec 3, 2007, 9:29:16 AM12/3/07

Funny, and I thought it was because he "had walked away from a
work-release program".

http://vlex.com/vid/27701605

Nommos

Dec 18, 2007, 1:22:33 AM12/18/07

If I'm not mistaken, this obviously could have a much deeper
connection or allegory especially considering the symbolism Phoenix.
represents. Is it a literal prophecy or allegorical? Either are
fair game if you ask me. People should think outside the box on this
one and look to the ancient valley of the sun-GOD *and* RaEL