help! im scared! why? hey xin! explain to me!

16 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

kray

ungelesen,
11.09.2001, 23:59:2111.09.01
an
hi...
im only 13 years old...
and im scared about the post that xin posted and the terrorist
attakas...
but..
why?
how?
Let humanity learn from their erros...and think how the otre one is
thinking!
if you are mad because someone did somethig bad..talk to him...
is this only going to be a thread to USA or for all te world?
will be the inocent people save?
why so angry?
im realy scared
plese someone explains to me somethig because...i am scared!!!
=o(
let transformit into a =o)
peace...! inocents must live a normal life!
this post doesent goes to anyone in a bad way...is only that im scared
an confused...
help...

Xinoehpoel

ungelesen,
12.09.2001, 00:54:1012.09.01
an

To Kray,

You are young, 13 yours old, and that means you have not been filled with
the old wine yet. Old people are full of old wine, and that is why they
don't desire the new. (see Luke 5:39)

All I can tell you kid is what is going to happen. I can't explain why God
must do what He must. But you will understand later when it is over with. I
don't want you to be confused. The attacks that are going to happen to
America are for punishment. Because of coverups like Waco and Kosovo. Tell
your parents a prophet said "global warming" was going to happen in
2006-2007. When it happens, tell them the prophet said global warming wasn't
really global warming, but something else. Then tell them you want to move
out to a desert area, because the prophet was right, and he also says
something else is going to happen much worse.

In another 13 years the world is going to be destroyed and 75% percent of
people (as much as water is to land that covers the surface of earth) are
going to DIE. This is not evil, just like when God destroyed the world with
the flood. (see Genesis 6) Read 2Peter 3:5-7 also.

Ok, that's all.

kray <joaq...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Russ.

ungelesen,
12.09.2001, 01:14:2112.09.01
an
Sounds like you've been filled with TOO much of the "old wine"... Fuckwit.

Xinoehpoel <tes...@psl.moc> wrote in message

Miles Coffin

ungelesen,
12.09.2001, 01:51:5212.09.01
an
hahaha, are you gay????

Kitana

ungelesen,
12.09.2001, 02:27:1512.09.01
an
"People who only believe in all destiny already being set, are people who
have done nothing with their life and so say it was their destiny to do
nothing."

Stop trying to frighten 13 year olds and fore-fill your own life.

From
Kitana
--
"When theres always biscuits in the jar, wheres the fun in biscuits"

Jon

ungelesen,
12.09.2001, 03:41:5512.09.01
an
Does it not say in REV that false prophets will rise up?

Go to hell Leo Pheonix.

"Xinoehpoel" <tes...@psl.moc> wrote in message

Nate

ungelesen,
12.09.2001, 05:41:3612.09.01
an
"Kitana" <impi...@therowbuck.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:<9nmv7i$291$1...@newsg1.svr.pol.co.uk>...

> "People who only believe in all destiny already being set, are people who
> have done nothing with their life and so say it was their destiny to do
> nothing."
>
> Stop trying to frighten 13 year olds and fore-fill your own life.
>
> From
> Kitana

I agree Kitana... I also agree that there is no logic posted in any of
these threads... Im not surprised., its people like these who would do
such a thing to the US...have no since of REALITY.

nate-

Peter Lemesurier

ungelesen,
12.09.2001, 13:14:0712.09.01
an
On 11 Sep 2001 20:59:21 -0700, joaq...@hotmail.com (kray) wrote:

>hi...
>im only 13 years old...
>and im scared about the post that xin posted and the terrorist
>attakas...

Aw, forget about it and concentrate on being 13.

That's scary enough for anyone without worrying about all the other
stuff!
--

Peter

haissem

ungelesen,
12.09.2001, 20:04:1312.09.01
an
1/3 of the land becomes infertile and 1/3 of the sea becomes blood
0 neue Nachrichten