The truth about Xinoehpoel's 911 warning

Watcher

Sep 20, 2001, 11:16:07 AM9/20/01
This is the story of Xinoehpoel and Sollog

For years Sollog has been warning of the coming world war 3

For years Sollog has warned and written about things like quakes and acts
of terrorism

One of the most famous warnings of Sollog is the 902 prophecy

It was written 9/02/1997

It clearly states September is the month for a major act of terrorism
It clearly says New York City is a target
The act of terrorism is A BIG BANG IN A BIG BUILDING
The article mentions Rudy Guilliani

On 9/11 a reporter that hates Sollog laughed at the WARNING and quoted the
white house and rudy guilliani in an article about the Sollog warning for
terrorism in september in new york city, the big bang in the big building

Four years later the september bombing of the big buildings occurred in new
york city

Now Xinoehpoel is a fan of Sollog who is know to use simple codes to mask
key dates and such

In 1998 another Sollog warning went out over usenet stating Tragedy in
Washington DC on September 11th

So Xinoehpoel who claims to be a prophet of God Almighty warned his ANGELS
told him Sollog is GODS LIVING WORD and the Sollog WARNING was about to be
fulfilled

So on August 31st Xinoehpoel WARNED 090101 the USA would be hit

When 090101 came and went a few people mocked Xinoephoel and Sollog

So Xinoephoel posted his 090401 WARNING

It said the real date was 091101

The original date had the actual date as well

090101

remove the zeros

911 appears

that is a known Sollog code

So Xinoephoel was correct on both dates

Since then some say Xinoephoel was wrong

Well, he was literally wrong in the 8/31 post, but yet the actual date is
in it, that being 911 if you remove the zeros (090101)

He was 100% dead on for the 091101 date

Since then Xinoehpoel has stated publicly the reason he knew this is the
angels of GOD ALMIGHTY who speak to him warned him of how to read the
SOLLOG WARNING

Did Sollog warn of THE BIG BANG in NYC for September?

Yes he did

Now some can say well he said 9/16/97

So the date was technically a miss

Yet the correct month, the location and the type of act of terrorism was
correct

When you realize that every prophecy Sollog writes is well recorded by his
fans like Xinoehpoel in usenet, you see this same pattern as the way Sollog
warns

He has hit exact dates for major quakes (5 in a row which is about 1
million to 1 in odds that anyone can do that) the same skeptics say so what
he can hit exact dates

Then he gives the exact location where the only 7.0+ range quakes then
occur in the month he named, but the errors slightly on the date in a few
days

Again such predictions are against high odds

So, that is the real Sollog Xinoehpoel story

Sollog is well known, he hits his prophecies better than any prophet ever
has including nostradamus

Xinoehpoel is a Sollog fan, he hit the exact date of the attack and
credited his knowledge of it from Sollogs writings and angels of God
Almighty

People are lying and saying Xinoehpoel is Sollog

Sollog doesn't post to usenet

Sollog is a recluse that is under ground due to threats on his life from
way back in the Clinton Adminstration

Sollog warned the media of the Oklahoma City Bombing

Sollog warned the media of the WTC attack

Sollog warned everyone NUKE TERRORISM IS COMING

When it does, then you can all once again say look Sollog said nuke
terrorism was coming but he missed it

Even though the fact will be it will strike where and when he warned, just
like quakes have

SevrStorms

Sep 20, 2001, 1:45:21 PM9/20/01
Xinoehpoel stated that something was going to happen on 8-31. His original
warning was on 8-30. I read the post before the losers removed it. Xin just
got lucky with the 911 title. You don't say something is going to happen on
8-31 and use the 911 title unless you mean something else besides the date by
it. If he originally titled it 911 and said something is going to happen on
September 11, 2001, then I would've been less skeptical. He's getting way more
attention then he deserves! Please refrain from giving this fool any more
time.

chimera

Sep 20, 2001, 6:40:36 PM9/20/01
wat...@watcher.org (Watcher) wrote in message news:<XKnq7.5290$Xn4.167...@newssvr16.news.prodigy.com>...

> This is the story of Xinoehpoel and Sollog
>
> For years Sollog has been warning of the coming world war 3
>
> For years Sollog has warned and written about things like quakes and acts
> of terrorism
>
> One of the most famous warnings of Sollog is the 902 prophecy
>
> It was written 9/02/1997 <*znip*>

\
/
[0]::===:====:====:====:====:====:==:=*999*=:==:====:====:====:====:===:=::[0]