Wierd Goldust news...very very wierd

Kwaimi

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99
>now for krisko komment...what the hell is this guy's problem????? didnt
manson have this done a
>while ago?? filmed on TV???? holy monkey, bad idea goldust, very bad

Agreed. What we DON'T need is another Manson running around. But it's so
weird I can't believe it. What's your source? Meltzer?

Kwaimi

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99
Ugh, I just read it on Wrestleboard.com. I still can't believe it. It's
like Ahmed Johnson. He got fired for being too into character.

Don Krisko

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99
hey yo

Another reason why Goldust (Dustin Runnels) was released from the WWF, most likely now heading to
WCW because his father now has a lot more booking power, besides him having a bad back and divorcing
Terri Runnels (who they felt was more marketable), was because of a crazy idea that he came up with.

Meltzer says Runnels suggested to Vince McMahon that he wanted an operation to have breast implants
put in his chest, and even have the operation filmed for television, so he could take the Goldust
character to a new level. McMahon wasn't willing to go that far and Runnels felt that the WWF
weren't giving him a chance to reach his potential, which led to his exit.

credit=wrestleboard.com, eric sherman.

--
don krisko