Lets kill off 6 billion inferior non-americans -- Bush

Answerthequestion

Jan 19, 2005, 5:11:29 AM1/19/05

Lets kill off the 6 billion inferior non-american human beings that live
outside the US so we americans can drive and enjoy gas guzzling SUVs and
happily live ever after - Bush and Powell

www.thirdworldtraveler.com

"At some point, we may be the only ones left. That's okay with me. We are
Americans."
George W. Bush

"I want to be the bully on the block. There is no future [for other
countries] in trying to challenge the armed forces of the United States."
General Colin Powell to House Armed Services Committee, 1992

"In a media universe where you're likely to find right-wing conservatives on
ABC, Fox, or NPR, the facts don't matter; only the framing. And in the hands
of biased pundits posing as objective journalists, the framing is always
going to be the same: promilitary, pro-government, and pro-war."

David Potorti, in book September 11th Families for Peaceful Tomorrows

"For the third time in the last hundred years, the U.S. has invaded and
occupied Haiti. Working behind the scenes, the U.S. conducted a
destabilization campaign aimed at toppling the government of Jean-Bertrand
Aristide. This is a message to the rest of the region: If you don't obey,
the U.S. will impose sanctions, overthrow your government, install a client
regime, and support death squads to crush any resistance."
Ashley Smith

"Some flag waving is good, a lot of flag waving is tolerable, incessant flag
waving is crazy and dangerous and easily manipulated by the war party to get
people bubbling at the mouth in fear and rage."
Nicholas Von Hoffman

"It is firm and continuing policy that [the democratically elected
government of] Allende be overthrown by a coup.... We are to continue to
generate maximum pressure toward this end utilizing every appropriate
resource. It is imperative that these actions be implemented clandestinely
and securely so that the USG [United States Government] and American hands
be well hidden."
October 1970 cable to CIA operatives in Chile from Henry Kissinger's "Track
Two" group

" Not a nut or bolt shall reach Chile under Allende. Once Allende comes to
power we shall do all within our power to condemn Chile and all Chileans to
utmost deprivation and poverty..."
U.S. Ambassador to Chile

Message has been deleted

point

Jan 22, 2005, 3:28:21 AM1/22/05

"Italy Anonymous Remailer" <nob...@See.Comments.Header> wrote in message
> On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, "Answerthequestion" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
> Snipped
>
> Fruitcake Asshole!

US govt must have imprisoned, sexually abused and raped you for a crime you
did not commit. No wonder you abuse everybody in this newsgroup.

[...]

point

Jan 22, 2005, 11:56:46 AM1/22/05

> On Sat, 22 Jan 2005, "point" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>"Italy Anonymous Remailer" <nob...@See.Comments.Header> wrote in message
>>> On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, "Answerthequestion" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Snipped
>>>
>>> Fruitcake Asshole!
>>>

>>US govt must have imprisoned, sexually abused and raped you for a crime
>>you
>>did not commit. No wonder you abuse everybody in this newsgroup.
>>

>>Lets kill off the 6 billion inferior non-american human beings that live
>>outside the US so we americans can drive and enjoy gas guzzling SUVs and
>>happily live ever after.
>>Bush and Powell
>>
>>www.thirdworldtraveler.com
>
> As I said before "Fruitcake Asshole!"

As I said before, GO FUCK your local pedo preist or bend over for him like
you did in your childhood.

answerthequestion

Jan 22, 2005, 12:05:16 PM1/22/05

> On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, "Answerthequestion" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>Lets kill off the 6 billion inferior non-american human beings that live
>>outside the US so we americans can drive and enjoy gas guzzling SUVs and
>>happily live ever after - Bush and Powell
>>
>>www.thirdworldtraveler.com
>>
> If you hate my country (the US) so much, get the FUCK OUT!

FUCKING CHRISTIAN TERRORIST ANIMAL FUCKER,

You DON'T OWN anything OUTSIDE AMERICAN boundaries.

By the same token, YOU CHRISTIAN TERRORIST ANIMAL FUCKERS get out of ALL
COUNTRIES in the world. Who the FUCK ARE YOU animal fucking PEVERTED
dickheads to INVADE EVERY COUNTRY as if you ARROGANT AMERICAN MOTHER FUCKERS
are SUPERIOR to the REST OF THE HUMAN BEINGS in the world.

>Go to France,
> Germany, Iran, North Korea, anywhere but here. Maybe we won't be hearing
> your lame assed whining anymore.

Why dont you get your ARROGANT, SELF RIGHTEOUS, SUPERIOR cross inserting
AMERICAN TERRORIST ASSES out of iraq.

WHO THE FUCK IS AMERICAN GOVT to DECIDE, who gets to keep NUCLEAR WEAPONS
and who DOES NOT in the world.

If AMERICAN TERRORISTS can keep 30,000 nuclear weapons, why shouldnt other
countries make nukes to PROTECT THEMSELVES.

If YOU AMERICAN TERRORIST MOTHER FUCKERS invade my country like you did to
iraq, I will catch hold of you fuckers and cut your bodies into 1in X 1in X
1in pieces without giving you anaesthetic and sell the meat as delicacy to
pet dog owners in america and the rest of the world.

GOT THAT, YOU CHRISTIAN TERRORIST mother fucker ?

answerthequestion

Jan 22, 2005, 12:29:19 PM1/22/05

"Italy Anonymous Remailer" <nob...@See.Comments.Header> wrote in message
> On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, "Answerthequestion" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>Lets kill off the 6 billion inferior non-american human beings that live
>>outside the US so we americans can drive and enjoy gas guzzling SUVs and
>>happily live ever after - Bush and Powell
>>
>>www.thirdworldtraveler.com
>>
> If you hate my country (the US) so much, get the FUCK OUT! Go to France,

> Germany, Iran, North Korea, anywhere but here. Maybe we won't be hearing
> your lame assed whining anymore.

Hey AMERICAN RACIST CHRISTIAN TERRORIST dickhead,

We already have a 100 nukes and guess what, we are refining and improving
our nukes so they can reach and COVER THE WHOLE CONTINENTAL USA.

Five to ten years and the days of bending over, bowing our heads and begging
for mercy from the WHITE AMERICAN RACIST ARROGANT SELF RIGHTEOUS CHRISTIAN
TERRORISTS will be HISTORY.

For your DUMB AMERICAN CHRISTIAN TERRORIST ASS information, China already
have nukes that can reach SanFrancisco, LA, SanDiego, LasVegas and Seattle.

I can't wait for the day we look STRAIGHT into AMERICAN GOVT RACIST ARROGANT
CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS motherfuckers eyes and tell them, if YOU AMERICAN
PERVERTED ANIMAL FUCKERS don't STOP arm twisting, blackmailing and
threatening us to CONFORM TO YOUR STANDARDS and RULES, we will put a few
nukes in NY, DC, Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, Kanas City, Pittsburgh, Denver,
Dallas, Phoenix, LA, SanDiego, SanFran and Seattle.

And that day is not too far........watch out you AMERICAN CHRISTIAN RACIST
TERRORISTS, we are COMING.

RACIST AMERICAN GOVT

Jan 22, 2005, 12:53:05 PM1/22/05

"Italy Anonymous Remailer" <nob...@See.Comments.Header> wrote in message
> On Wed, 19 Jan 2005, "Answerthequestion" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>Lets kill off the 6 billion inferior non-american human beings that live
>>outside the US so we americans can drive and enjoy gas guzzling SUVs and
>>happily live ever after - Bush and Powell
>>
>>www.thirdworldtraveler.com
>>
> If you hate my country (the US) so much, get the FUCK OUT! Go to France,
> Germany, Iran, North Korea, anywhere but here. Maybe we won't be hearing
> your lame assed whining anymore.

Googled and found this gem.

1) FACT: 4% of the Worlds population in AMERICA accounts for 25% of
POLLUTION and earths greenhouse gas emissions BUT STILL the UNBEARABLY
ARROGANT ROGUE american govt walked out of signing Kyoto Protocol.

Excerpt:

Under the Protocol, the U.S. is supposed to cut its greenhouse gas
emissions by seven percent. With four percent of the world's
population, the country accounts for about 25 percent of the Earth's
greenhouse gas emissions.

http://www.rememberjohn.com/kyoto.html

When it comes to Kyoto, US is the ROGUE NATION

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,168701,00.html

2) US Government is the MOST HYPOCRITIC, MANIPULATIVE, UNBEARABLY
ARROGANT and RACIST entity in the world.

Read how the FUCKING ARROGANT AMERICAN govt STRIP SEARCHED the DEFENCE
MINISTER of India (equivalent to Rumsfeld) George Fernandes
incidentally a CHRISTIAN in american airports AGAINST EVERY GOVERNMENT
PROTOCOL.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cms.dll/html/uncomp/articleshow/773351.cms

Now COMPARE this incident with how the ARROGANT AMERICAN Govt EXPECTS
the rest of the world to GROVEL infront of them as if AMERICANS are by
default SUPERIOR to the rest of the people in the world. The poor
female security officer at delhi airport was later FIRED for strip
searching an american woman at the airport security counter because of
the TREMENDOUS AMOUNT of PRESSURE put on by the FBI SADISTS on Indian
govt, FYI.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3656174.stm

3) UNBEARABLY ARROGANT EVIL US Govt is the ONLY DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY
that OPPOSES International Criminal Court because the FUCKING ARROGANT
AMERICAN Govt thinks it is SUPERIOR to the REST OF THE WORLD. This
FUCKING FBI sadists want "SEPARATE LAWS" for american citizens from
people in the REST OF THE WORLD. ( Another reason for the REST of the
WORLD to HATE AMERICA)

Excerpts:

No, despite U.S. President Bill Clinton's signing of the treaty, the
United States does not now support the Court. In fact, along with
Turkey, it is the only NATO member that is not expected to join the
Court and the only democratic country in the world that actively
opposes it.

Second, the Bush administration is requesting states around the world
to approve bilateral agreements requiring them not to surrender
American nationals to the ICC. The goal of these agreements ("impunity
agreements" or so-called "Article 98 agreements") is to exempt U.S.
nationals from ICC jurisdiction. They also lead to a two-tiered rule
of law for the most serious international crimes: one that applies to
U.S. nationals; another that applies to the rest of the world's
citizens. Human Rights Watch urges states not to sign impunity
agreements with the United States.

http://www.hrw.org/campaigns/icc/us.htm

4) Here is an AUSTRALIAN CHRISTIAN's view about the UNBEARABLY
ARROGANT, HYPOCRITIC, RACIST AMERICAN GOVT.

http://groups.google.co.in/groups?hl=en&lr=&threadm=cl4krr%247g3%241%40yoda.apana.org.au&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26q%3DFBI%2BSADISTS%2Bcomp%2Bmilitary%26meta%3D

It is NO WONDER even EUROPEAN CHRISTIAN NATIONS of England, Germany, France,
Italy, Netherlands, Spain and scandinavian countries hate AMERICAN ARROGANCE
and RACISM.

INFERIOR ROTW

Jan 22, 2005, 1:14:50 PM1/22/05

"RACIST AMERICAN GOVT" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

RACIST AMERICAN GOVT thinks and behaves as if

1) they have a GOD GIVEN RIGHT to ENJOY the NATURAL RESOURCES of the WORLD
at the REST OF THE WORLDs expense,

2) Rest of the NON-AMERICANS in the world are INFERIOR to AMERICANS and
hence have to behave like SLAVES to AMERICA.

3) Rest of the world has to MAKE SACRIFICES so AMERICANS can enjoy driving
GAS GUZZLING SUVs

4) ARROGANT AMERICA has a GOD GIVEN RIGHT to rule the world

5) Rest of the world have to FOLLOW AMERICAN GOVTs standards and rules
everywhere

6) Citizens of the REST OF THE WORLD have to behave like SLAVES to AMERICAN
GOVT because 290 mil of their citizens behave like SLAVES to the AMERICAN
GOVT

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

answer

Jan 22, 2005, 2:27:14 PM1/22/05

> Jealousy gets you nowhere. Pick your own sorry assed self up. Too lazy?
> Want everything handed to you on a platter?

Has your IQ EVER gone past single digit ?

Where the fuck did jealousy come from ? You must have been inserting books
written by that dyke Ann Coulter and that other CHRISTIAN TERRORIST Bill O
Reilly.

Do you NEED ANY HELP in comprehending this simple english sentence ?

answer

Jan 22, 2005, 2:34:21 PM1/22/05

> On Sat, 22 Jan 2005, "answerthequestion" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> Glad you are just a stupid slob with no power.

We DID NOT attack, occupy and ANNIHILATE a full race of AMERICAN INDIANS and
steal their natural resources and wealth.

We DID NOT attack, occupy and ANNIHILATE a full race of ABORIGINES in
Australia

We DID NOT attack, occupy and LOOT lands and wealth from AFRICAN NATIONS

We DID NOT attack, occupy, colonize, ENSLAVE and LOOT natural resources and
wealth of countries like India

And above all, we are NOT DESCENDANTS of THIEVES, MURDERERS, CRIMINALS,
THUGS, RAPISTS and PEDOPHILES who were DUMPED in AMERICA by the brits.

>Enjoy being jealous? Bet
> that day never comes. Your leaders are smarter than you. You're just a low
> life scum to them.

Obviously you are one CONFUSED FUCK.

INFERIOR ROTW

Jan 22, 2005, 2:48:00 PM1/22/05

> On Sat, 22 Jan 2005, "INFERIOR ROTW" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
>>RACIST AMERICAN GOVT thinks and behaves as if
>>
>>1) they have a GOD GIVEN RIGHT to ENJOY the NATURAL RESOURCES of the WORLD
>>at the REST OF THE WORLDs expense,
>>
>>2) Rest of the NON-AMERICANS in the world are INFERIOR to AMERICANS and
>>hence have to behave like SLAVES to AMERICA.
>>
>>3) Rest of the world has to MAKE SACRIFICES so AMERICANS can enjoy driving
>>GAS GUZZLING SUVs
>>
>>4) ARROGANT AMERICA has a GOD GIVEN RIGHT to rule the world
>>
>>5) Rest of the world have to FOLLOW AMERICAN GOVTs standards and rules
>>everywhere
>>
>>6) Citizens of the REST OF THE WORLD have to behave like SLAVES to
>>AMERICAN
>>GOVT because 290 mil of their citizens behave like SLAVES to the AMERICAN
>>GOVT
>
> Bitching on usenet does not help you. Raise your points with your
> government. Let them make the decision if you are right or wrong. Let them
> do something about your plight.

FUCKING MORON,

Your RACIST, ARROGANT AMERICAN GOVT CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS are BLACK MAILING,
FORCING, THREATENING and ARM TWISTING pretty much ALL COUNTRIES in the world
to CONFORM TO AMERICAN GOVTs standards and rules.

What can any govt who is not militarily powerful and not rich can do to the
BIG ARROGANT BULLY aka AMERICAN RACISTS ?

Don't you FUCKING GET IT ?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

answer

Jan 22, 2005, 3:18:27 PM1/22/05

"answerthequestion" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Minor correction.

That should be GOT THAT, YOU AMERICAN CHRISTIAN TERRORIST mother fucker ?

Dayal

Jan 22, 2005, 11:37:23 PM1/22/05

> NO
>
> Is your country in such disarray that you fail to produce anything of
> material value? Does your own government tax you to death? Do you live in
> society that is so fucked up you can never be rich?
>
> You have the problem. look to yourself first.

Pretty much sums the reason for your LOW IQ.

nono_le_petit-robot

Jan 24, 2005, 5:09:06 PM1/24/05

"answerthequestion" <nos...@nospam.com> a écrit dans le message de

>> > If you hate my country (the US) so much, get the FUCK OUT! Go to
France,
> > Germany, Iran, North Korea, anywhere but here. Maybe we won't be hearing
> > your lame assed whining anymore.

J'ai pas suivi toute la conversation, mais je vois que le monsieur parle de
la France.
C'est assez sidérant de voir la France assimilée à l'Iran et à la corée du
Nord.
Encore un qui n'a rien compris.

Quand à vous tous, je vous souhaite bienvenue en France, si vous souhaitez
visiter notre beau pays.
Même au sus-nommé answerthequestion qui y découvrira beaucoup de choses je
pense.

Welcome everybody in France.
Everybody, include answerthequestion who will discover many interresting
thinks.

Nono