Beware scamster site, privacy.li

yh7...@yahoo.com

Apr 10, 2007, 1:26:26 PM4/10/07
I'm the guy who started the site http://screwprivacy.li.freewebspace.com/
. I was told that the link was posted to this group previously. I have
to say I've never read this group before but I understand that generic
insults are generally hurled at the different proxy services, so it's
difficult to know what the good services are and what the scams are.

I have first-hand information about privacy.li. I was in fact ripped
off by them.

You can follow the threads at two locations:

http://forums.truecrypt.org/viewtopic.php?t=5893

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=981542

Please avoid the same mistakes I made. Just because someone has a
positive experience with this service does not make them a good
service. I think we gain the most insight from those that have
negative experiences. Of course, he's going to provide good service to
some people. He has to do that to stay in business. But the point is,
he thinks he can rip off a certain subset of the people who send him
money. Who knows what his criteria are for ripping people off. Maybe
he just rips off those who he feels just fell off the turnip truck or
those who seem like complete suckers. Maybe I came accross that way to
him.

In any case, if this guy will rip some people off, how can you trust
him to provide the services he claims to. There's no way to verify his
proxy service or that he doesn't keep logs. You have to trust him. Can
you really?

Like I posted before, the guy "john" basically writes a few lines
saying we lost your money. Out of luck. And that's it. No further
either not responded at all or used an anonymous username to try to
discredit me. To be clear, I have proof that the money made it to him
and was lost on his end. I've presented that proof to him, but he
hasn't responded at all. I've explained this in my threads on the
TrueCrypt forums and Wilders Security.

I've also stated before that this "john" has a freight train hurdling
toward him. It is going to run over anyone near him.

So, I'm being specific. I think my points are articulate and they
don't come accross as spam (because they're not). I'll be happy to try
to address any concerns, but keep in mind that I only post
occasionally when I get the time. So, if I don't respond for a while,
it doesn't mean I'm gone.

Thanks for listening.

Beware

Armin, der Etrusker

Apr 10, 2007, 9:59:35 PM4/10/07
yh7...@yahoo.com wrote:

Thanks for the coverage!! You are priceless, google page ranking is
moving up constantly - thus means business! Keep up the good work!

Could you please also include all other domains which lead to
www.privacy.li? Such as:

http://www.privacy.in
http://www.privacy.org.cn
http://www.anonymous-banking.info
http://www.anonymous-gold.info
http://www.anonymous-privacy.info
http://www.anygoldnow.us
http://www.egold.us
http://www.goldnow.us
http://www.no-taxes-with.us
http://www.noprivacy.us
http://www.offshore-banking.us
http://www.offshore-with.us
http://www.privacy-banking.info
http://www.privacy-gold.info
http://www.privacy-tunnel.info

And that the world sees what sicko you are, here what you ordered from
me (I am glad the money didn't make it!):

http://www.cuddlynecrobabes.com/promo2/new.html

Here are the actual addresses of the sites I want to
sign up for. Ignore the link I sent to you in previous
e-mail.

https://secure.cuddlynecrobabes.com/pay/input.php?inifile=cash1m
$20 USD

https://secure.cuddlynecrobabes.com/pay/input.php?inifile=mexicana1m
$20 USD

https://secure.cuddlynecrobabes.com/pay/input.php?inifile=khp
$59 USD

https://secure.cuddlynecrobabes.com/pay/input.php?inifile=bodybag3month
$40 USD

Sign up service
$54 USD (40 Euro)

Total
$193 USD

Here's the header from your order:
cnbs...@yahoo.com

a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;
b=VRcNkAY0bi6AaE1Fa1Pd/apwXjHDrKbOfnzYAiXMjMv4IC7gU44Mjq8Hq17dXN6Pv8pTyVrDQ4Lv4a7PH8ZPyE357quW431AjYzmhrhkd6Gn5sMKMGnpyiz8IPLujFAZHX6LrfjyWAwqMGen4q6A7jfXxXndpjF/qbCl8gyfee8=;

that's your IP-address!!! [149.9.0.57]

by web59101.mail.re1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 03 Jan 2007 10:26:50 PST
8bit

Anonymous

Apr 11, 2007, 2:57:10 AM4/11/07
"Armin, der Etrusker" <ar...@etrusker.net> wrote:

> yh7...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> Thanks for the coverage!! You are priceless, google page ranking is
> moving up constantly - thus means business! Keep up the good work!

ROTFLMAO!!

This is almost too good for words, but let's just skip past the "that
didn't hurt" death rattle for a second and amuse ourselves with a bit of
truth:

> And that the world sees what sicko you are, here what you ordered from
> me (I am glad the money didn't make it!):

What an interesting thing for an "anonymity" service to do.... try and
out someone for questionable behavior a couple weeks after one of
their most active users, a forum admin, outs HIMSELF as a filthy
pedophile.

But of course that's not the most laughable part of this latest
Privacy.LIE self-asskicking, THIS is.....

> that's your IP-address!!! [149.9.0.57]

router jalopy 149.9.0.57 9001 0 9030

Yeah, that's right dumbfuck, the IP address you posted is a Tor exit
node's just like the poster said it would be. You not only proved to
the world what a slimy little shitstian you are by posting what you
THOUGHT was his personal info, you made a complete fool of yourself by
getting it all wrong.

Smooth fucking operator, aintcha?

Oh, and by the way, thanks for outing yet another one of your sock
puppets. :-)

Anonyma

Apr 11, 2007, 4:50:13 AM4/11/07
cri...@ecn.org wrote:
> What an interesting thing for an "anonymity" service to do.... try and
> out someone for questionable behavior a couple weeks after one of
> their most active users, a forum admin, outs HIMSELF as a filthy
> pedophile.

This isn't the first time they have outed people, it won't be the last.
After watching all of this play out over the last few years I am left
wondering two things: why do people keep falling for their scam? and,
are all their subscribers pedophiles?

The answer to question two appears to be yes, it's gotten so if I see
the tag I read it as pedophile.li, which probably also answers question
one, they are deficient to begin.

nospam

Apr 11, 2007, 5:58:43 AM4/11/07

why don't you leave this newsgroup ? the only person here who is trying
to bash services is you using different names. Privacy.li and cotse.net
have no problem with each other, you are trying to create flamewars.

if you remember from the goold ol'days what this word means: lamer
:-)

Ari

Apr 11, 2007, 12:39:22 PM4/11/07

I hear the movie "Rocky" in the distance, the crowd chants "Stay Down,
Moron, Stay Down!!"

George Orwell

Apr 11, 2007, 12:43:07 PM4/11/07
Anonymous wrote:

Let us not overlook the fact that this "person" just validated he
complaint too. It's gone from anonymous netkook accusation to cold fact
just like that. Not only did this pedophile.lie (good one!) sock puppet
prove they can log and out people (and will if they don't like them),
he further demolish the argument that pedophile.lie has been around a
while without having any problems and told the world in no uncertain
terms that the problems are real ones.

traveller 66

Apr 11, 2007, 1:41:46 PM4/11/07
On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 08:57:10 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous wrote:

> "Armin, der Etrusker" <ar...@etrusker.net> wrote:
>
>> yh7...@yahoo.com wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the coverage!! You are priceless, google page ranking is
>> moving up constantly - thus means business! Keep up the good work!
>
> ROTFLMAO!!
>
> This is almost too good for words, but let's just skip past the "that
> didn't hurt" death rattle for a second and amuse ourselves with a bit of
> truth:
>
>> And that the world sees what sicko you are, here what you ordered from
>> me (I am glad the money didn't make it!):
>
> What an interesting thing for an "anonymity" service to do.... try and
> out someone for questionable behavior a couple weeks after one of
> their most active users, a forum admin, outs HIMSELF as a filthy
> pedophile.

You're a liar whose made it a full time job to sit in these newsgroups and
spread FUD in the hopes that eventually readers will believe anything you
post.

> But of course that's not the most laughable part of this latest
> Privacy.LIE self-asskicking, THIS is.....
>
>> that's your IP-address!!! [149.9.0.57]
>
> router jalopy 149.9.0.57 9001 0 9030
>
> Yeah, that's right dumbfuck, the IP address you posted is a Tor exit
> node's just like the poster said it would be. You not only proved to
> the world what a slimy little shitstian you are by posting what you
> THOUGHT was his personal info, you made a complete fool of yourself by
> getting it all wrong.
>
> Smooth fucking operator, aintcha?
>
> Oh, and by the way, thanks for outing yet another one of your sock
> puppets. :-)

No one is as smooth as you troll, or on as many meds.

Flush/Puppet

Anonyma

Apr 11, 2007, 1:07:36 PM4/11/07
nospam <nos...@nospam.nospam> wrote:

Pot, kettle, black.

And as far as your "no problems with each other" sack of horse shit goes, we
don't even have to recall all the childish lies and accusations you've
personally flung around in these groups to see you have a major problem with
honest providers. All we have to do is use your own search page and read your
now completely dead forums' archives.

Here's a good idea Brainiac.... why don't you check your logs and see who
accessed THESE pages at around 1545 UTC on April 11. That way you can come on
back and post my IP address too. *snicker*

"No one knows puppets like Gielda knows puppets,"

"Beside that they try to brainwash ppl to use their TLA-controlled services it
seems their clients turn to better services who provide alot more, contribute
to more anonymity, privacy and don't get scammed by their empty promises."

"I've never seen anything like these guy's before, they think they own
alt.privacy, they troll, puppet and FUD flames at anyone from other privacy
companies who try to post there, and I don't mean only privacy.li."

"It makes me wonder if we should have a FUD or professionalism information
section on this page?"

"You're right, just look the the alt.privacy newsgroup, ANY new service who
tries to explain ppl their services, advise or point to free resources gets
flooded by their puppets (most likely Gilda himself) ... BUT when Gilda or a
Cotse-puppets posts then all of a sudden not one single puppet attacks/flames
him. Who is fooling who ? They're a bunch of lamers and scamming their ppl by
logging the shit out of them AND working together with a TLA in a country which
spies on its own citizens !

nospam

Apr 11, 2007, 1:26:04 PM4/11/07

as said before, not much ppl will react on what you have to say since
it's always the same bashing and flaming for your own agenda.

So what else can i say ? You're a good laugh, seriously, while people
build futures and be part of society, you sit here trying to paint them
all black.

Seriously, you're a disgrace for yourself and this newsgroup, not much
else to say.

Anonymous

Apr 11, 2007, 2:35:35 PM4/11/07
Adem travellerpuppet #66 AKA Eggfart D. Molester wrote:

> You're a liar

<flush pedofuck rant>

Is that a fact you disgusting little sexual deviate? Then I suppose
you're all set to point out these lies individually rather than just
flapping your cockhole and making noise about everything being a lie?

Didn't think so.

You lost, aswipe. Live with it. You not only got manipulated into
proving to the world what a putrid pile of human refuse you are
personally, you got manipulated into proving that your only selling
point, your so called "reputation", is nothing but a boat load of runny
cow flop.

You got nothing left bitch, but your pathetic "meds" arm waiving. Your
business if faltering, hopefully failing, your presence here is a total
joke, and you did most of the damage yourself by acting like a total
cunt.

Congratulations on a job well done, ya' pathetic tosser.

Borked Pseudo Mailed

Apr 11, 2007, 9:00:00 PM4/11/07
Anonyma <anon-b...@deuxpi.ca> wrote:

> cri...@ecn.org wrote:
> > What an interesting thing for an "anonymity" service to do.... try and
> > out someone for questionable behavior a couple weeks after one of
> > their most active users, a forum admin, outs HIMSELF as a filthy
> > pedophile.
> >

> This isn't the first time they have outed people, it won't be the last.
> After watching all of this play out over the last few years I am left
> wondering two things: why do people keep falling for their scam? and,
> are all their subscribers pedophiles?

As for all their subscribers being pedophiles it's doubtful, but they
sure as hell are run by some loathsome fuckers. Diaper snipers who hate
Jews. What a lovely combination. It's hard to visualize the sort of
nasty creature that wants to molest children and kill people with
different religious beliefs, but I bet it isn't real pretty.

As for people still believing their scam, I doubt anyone reading these
groups ever will now, and with the bad press they've been getting from
other people with even bigger followings probably makes a real
difference too. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see the
impact the last 2 years has had on the slimy bastards, all you have to
do is visit their web site. There's so much broken and outdated shit
there it's pretty obvious even the owner himself doesn't take much
interest in privacy.lie any more.

It's only a matter of time before it folds up and becomes reborn under
"new management" again, just like the last time this Gerog Adem scam
was driven into the ground by people who give a shit about privacy and
anonymity, and know the difference between good services and scam
artists.

Fritz Wuehler

Apr 12, 2007, 4:41:08 AM4/12/07
nospam <nos...@nospam.nospam> wrote:

> Anonyma wrote:
> > cri...@ecn.org wrote:
> >
> >>What an interesting thing for an "anonymity" service to do.... try and
> >>out someone for questionable behavior a couple weeks after one of
> >>their most active users, a forum admin, outs HIMSELF as a filthy
> >>pedophile.
> >>

> > This isn't the first time they have outed people, it won't be the last.
> > After watching all of this play out over the last few years I am left
> > wondering two things: why do people keep falling for their scam? and,
> > are all their subscribers pedophiles?
> >
> > The answer to question two appears to be yes, it's gotten so if I see
> > the tag I read it as pedophile.li, which probably also answers question
> > one, they are deficient to begin.
> >

> why don't you leave this newsgroup ? the only person here who is trying

Why don't you take a long walk off a short peer sonny. We'll never
leave. WE belong here. As long as you keep playing your little game
we'll BE here to spank your little ass and make fun of you when you
start bawling. You'll never win because you're out gunned and always
will be. You're a pussy with no ammunition in the first place, and we
have the deck stacked. Sucks to be you to be so desperate you have to
stick around trying to pick up the crumbs, doesn't it?

LOL!!!

traveller 66

Apr 12, 2007, 2:49:43 PM4/12/07

Flush the Puppets/Trolls.

yh7...@yahoo.com

Apr 30, 2007, 7:02:32 AM4/30/07
I'm priceless. No, you sir are priceless. You run an anonymity/
security service, and you come here and post private information about
your customers. This is good for a chuckle. You think this will help
you. As a previous poster pointed out, the IP address you outed was
indeed a Tor exit node. Do you think this hurts me any? Do you think
anyone here cares what sites I may or may not have wanted to subscribe
to.

I was careful when I dealt with you because I've been around and I
know things can turn to shit quickly. But, to all those individuals
who actually use the privacy.li proxy service, keep what happened here
in mind. This can happen to you. When you connect to their servers,
they have your IP address. That means they know who you are. They know
what you access. They can give it to law enforcement. They can give it
to the RIAA/MPAA. Or if they're really tired of you, they can come
here and post it for the world to see.

Wow. You truly are stupid (and dishonest). By the way, these guys at
privacy.li also submitted my e-mail address to numerous scam sites and
I've received numerous nasty e-mail. I've posted details about that on
the TrueCrypt forums and Wilders Security forums. Now you guys know
I'm for real and I'm not just making stuff up. These guys at
privacy.li are about as dirty as they come. Please do not do business
with them.

Beware.
http://screwprivacy.li.freewebspace.com/
http://forums.truecrypt.org/viewtopic.php?t=5893 (posts dated April
30 are new)
http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=994124 (posts dated
April 30 are new)

p.s. I'm going to start a new thread with additional information and a
recap.

Anonymous

Apr 30, 2007, 3:50:34 PM4/30/07
yh7...@yahoo.com wrote:

> I'm priceless. No, you sir are priceless. You run an anonymity/
> security service, and you come here and post private information about
> your customers. This is good for a chuckle. You think this will help

These cretins are like most other cretins, easily manipulated into
exposing their slimy under belly. You're doing a fine job here, and in
the web forums. I see our local troll even made an appearance there,
complete with his peculiarly recognizable flavor of on line autism.

> you. As a previous poster pointed out, the IP address you outed was
> indeed a Tor exit node. Do you think this hurts me any? Do you think
> anyone here cares what sites I may or may not have wanted to subscribe
> to.

You're right, we don't. But apparently a so called "Anonymity Service"
does. Cares enough to archive your mail and then post it publicly in
fact.

That was a classic I tell you. Hilarious in so many ways it's hard to
count them all. Not only did they commit the Cardinal Sin of handing
out personal info just out of spite, they amused us one and all by
getting it wrong because you were using the same methods they decry as
"experimental". Now how funny is that!

> I was careful when I dealt with you because I've been around and I
> know things can turn to shit quickly. But, to all those individuals
> who actually use the privacy.li proxy service, keep what happened here

It's pretty obvious the numbers of privacy.lie users is going into the
toilet rapidly. If anyone has bothered to keep even a casual eye on
them since this fracas started they'd notice a marked decline in
activity at the public facing services, except for a rise in the way
they lash out at their imagined enemies, the Jews.

They've also gone off the deep end into calling 9/11 an inside job,
along with the rest of the mentally unstable conspiracy loons on the
planet.

> in mind. This can happen to you. When you connect to their servers,
> they have your IP address. That means they know who you are. They know

Exactly what we've been saying all along. And now, with your help,
we've proved their "no logs" claims are total bullshit. Twice now we've
seen the slimy bastards not only keep logs, but use them for reasons of
personal feelings.

> what you access. They can give it to law enforcement. They can give it
> to the RIAA/MPAA. Or if they're really tired of you, they can come
> here and post it for the world to see.
>
> Wow. You truly are stupid (and dishonest). By the way, these guys at
> privacy.li also submitted my e-mail address to numerous scam sites and

Another interesting point, most of your increased Inbox garbage is
apparently phishing scams.

It's not hard to imagine there may be some sort of connection there,
considering the history of privacy.lie and their behavior here.