*~With Dubya Respect for Office of President-wanes

The Truth

Dec 24, 2000, 6:14:17 PM12/24/00
I have voted in every Presidential election since 1968. I have won some and
lost some.

The republicans are correct on one point, I am a loser. I have lost my respect
for republican honesty, justice and fair play.

I have lost my respect for the office of the President. If a boob like Bush
can attain the office, what does it say about the office. I thought Nixon was
a boob, Dan Quayle a boob, the 13 congressional fanatics boobs, and so on, and
so on. But with Dubya, you republicans have "outboobed" them all.
Congratulations! President Dubya the Boob.

So, you republicans take your President and enjoy him, you deserve him. In
four years we will count the votes, you guys can only pull that stunt once, in
2004 we will expect and insure that the votes are counted. Maybe we can bring
in a group of foreigners to insure no shenanigans by you republicans in 2004.
Make certain the votes get counted, like we do in those countries were people
don't count votes, and now we can add to that list the good ole USA. I don't
know, maybe we can get Russia to send some one to inspect our election process
to insure that the votes get counted. Make sure you republicans are on the up
and up.

Oh, and another thing I lost, respect for republicans, if I ever had any, but
what can you expect from a republican, business as usual.

the Truth
so simple that even a republican can understand

Tarver Engineering

Dec 24, 2000, 6:29:13 PM12/24/00

"The Truth" <tr...@truth.com> wrote in message

> I have voted in every Presidential election since 1968. I have won some
and
> lost some.
>
> The republicans are correct on one point, I am a loser. I have lost my
respect
> for republican honesty, justice and fair play.

Perhaps you could take heart form the three Republican Congressmen that
retired in honor of their term limit pledge. Better still you could see the
fine example set by Senator Ashcroft in honoring the will of the people.

Not like the Democrat's berserk android at all.

John

willille

Dec 24, 2000, 6:37:49 PM12/24/00
In article
<0C3215762EE44C0B.D61CAE4D...@lp.airnews.net>,
tr...@truth.com (The Truth) wrote:
(cut)

> I have lost my respect for the office of the President.

After Mr. Trailer Park Trash has had the office for the last 8 years
there is not much left to respect. I must also say that the Democrats
sure do not have a lock on honesty themselves.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Eastman

Dec 24, 2000, 7:33:58 PM12/24/00

The Truth wrote in message
<0C3215762EE44C0B.D61CAE4D...@lp.airnews.net>...

Who showed less respect for the office? Clinton let his personal life get
out of hand at home. He happened to live in the White House. Not once,
however, did he slow down from his work. He kept up to date on every single
issue, and his work ethic, in contrast to his personal ethics, never
suffered.

Bush, on the other hand, was either too stupid or too lazy to prepare
himself for the most important position in the world. He never bothered to
educate himself on the issues he will face. He knows absolutely zero about
the world, even though he willfully assumed the mantle of the Free World's
Leader. Similarly, he knows precious little about domestic issues, save for
a few minor things such as prescription drugs.

Bush showed total lack of either ability or interest in preparing for the
world's top job. That, more than what Clinton did, shows lack of respect
for the office.