The gover-media lied us into iraq so naturally no one believed them on Katrina

laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

Sep 5, 2005, 2:23:07 PM9/5/05
I'm tired of hearing about how the victims of katrina were warned and
should have left the city. The warnings came from the same gover-media
that lied us into the iraq war and they consequently have zero
credibility on everything. Turns out the gover-media was right about
katrina but no one should be faulted for thinking the katrina warnings
were as phony as the WMD warnings.

Dr. Tom Snyder

Sep 5, 2005, 3:23:00 PM9/5/05
There were no "lies." Almost every intelligence community around the world
agreed with Bush and Clinton. Furthermore, reports from average troops on
the front indicate that Saddam did indeed have some WMDs.

Finally, the Arab governments in the Middle East were already in disarray
when we got there. The world must force the Arabs to embrace liberty,
democracy and non-violence.

Don't believe leftist lies about politics and foreign policy. It is the left
that has zero credibility.

By the way, the news media was generally opposed to the Iraq War, and even
criticized the move into Afghanistan. Apparently, they want to rely on
France and the United Nations for our defense.

ts

www.americanvision.org

www.answers.org

www.movieguide.org

"laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE" <xeto...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

BÎllary/2008

Sep 5, 2005, 3:37:16 PM9/5/05
As usual you prove what a complete fucking idiot you are. And you obviously
don't live along the Gulf coast. You northern city dwellers don't know shit
about Hurricane warnings. I do. I live in Tampa. And we all know that
hurricanes are a real and deadly serious threat. It's no joke. These people
were warned, they should have left. End of story, thanks for playing now
STFU

WotTheHell

Sep 5, 2005, 4:25:26 PM9/5/05

Dr. Tom Snyder wrote:
> There were no "lies." Almost every intelligence community around the world
> agreed with Bush and Clinton. Furthermore, reports from average troops on
> the front indicate that Saddam did indeed have some WMDs.

So tell us please, wise-ass Dr Tom WHERE ARE THEY NOW??? WHY WERE
THEY NOT EXHIBITED ON THE DC MALL, AS WOULD HAVE BEEN GEORGE'S
CHOICE HAD THEY BEEN FOUND.

> Finally, the Arab governments in the Middle East were already in disarray
> when we got there. The world must force the Arabs to embrace liberty,
> democracy and non-violence.

We must FORCE non-violence!!???
You are of course too stupid to see the contradition there.

> Apparently, they want to rely on
> France and the United Nations for our defense.

Don't sneer at the French, you silly ass.
Had the French not plugged up the entrance to Chesapeake Bay and
had they not been at Yorktown with Washington, We would STILL be
a Commonwealth of the UK.
Why don't you stupid asses read some American History before
making fools of yourselves -- you too, Dr. Tom.

Name

Sep 5, 2005, 5:24:58 PM9/5/05
"Dr. Tom Snyder" <titu...@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> There were no "lies."

There were NO WMDs, moron.

> Almost every intelligence community around the world
> agreed with Bush and Clinton.

Bush agreeing with Clinton and vice versa is NO recommendation. Period. As
for the other intel orgs, where did they get their intel from? The same
liars that fooled some in the BA/UK, or the liars in those Governments?

> Furthermore, reports from average troops on
> the front indicate that Saddam did indeed have some WMDs.

The ones discovered were pre-91, you know, the ones the USG wasn't worried
about when they were supporting Iraq against Iran.

> Finally, the Arab governments in the Middle East were already in disarray
> when we got there. The world must force the Arabs to embrace liberty,
> democracy and non-violence.

You are thicker than pig you know what. You can't FORCE democracy on anyone.
What part of "force" don't you understand, idiot? And why didn't Bush invade
SA?

> Don't believe leftist lies about politics and foreign policy. It is the
left
> that has zero credibility.

That's just a lamer comment because you are too thick to argue credibly.
Ever heard of people in the centre? You're like some moron who talks about
the left and right side of his head but not of the center because he hasn't
really got anything there.

> By the way, the news media was generally opposed to the Iraq War, and even
> criticized the move into Afghanistan. Apparently, they want to rely on
> France and the United Nations for our defense.

NYT? WP? If it wasn't most of the MSM pushing for the invasion, then who
was?

UNMOVIC/IAEA was right, the lying BA was wrong, but you are too stupid to
understand even something so simple.

Xeton2001IsAFla...@spamgourmet.com

Sep 5, 2005, 8:07:46 PM9/5/05

Hey retard, I noticed you never addressed the following on this exact
subject:

:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.politics.usa.republican/msg/fa2c28727173988d

Is that because you can't come up with a credible debate on someone who
obviously showed your screeds to be erroneous?

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Sep 5, 2005, 8:57:36 PM9/5/05
BÎllary/2008 wrote:
> As usual you prove what a complete fucking idiot you are. And you obviously
> don't live along the Gulf coast. You northern city dwellers don't know shit
> about Hurricane warnings. I do. I live in Tampa. And we all know that
> hurricanes are a real and deadly serious threat. It's no joke. These people
> were warned, they should have left. End of story, thanks for playing now
> STFU

The point is - people have no way of knowing if it's an ordinary
hurricane or a monster since the iraq war has proven that both the govt
and their media shills will lie about anything.

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Sep 5, 2005, 8:59:26 PM9/5/05

Dr. Tom Snyder wrote:
> There were no "lies." Almost every intelligence community around the world
> agreed with Bush and Clinton. Furthermore, reports from average troops on
> the front indicate that Saddam did indeed have some WMDs.

The UN didn't. Nor did Hans Blix. He was the expert looking for them
and he said nada. Bush lied.

rc02...@reinhardt.edu

Sep 5, 2005, 9:46:01 PM9/5/05
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE wrote:

And I'm tire of two-bit, scum like you using people's suffering as an
excuse to push your untruthful propaganda for your own agenda.

Aunt Judy likes it in the rear

Sep 5, 2005, 10:00:05 PM9/5/05

Hey retard, I noticed you never addressed the following post on this
subject from one of your trolls:

Aunt Judy likes it in the rear

Sep 5, 2005, 10:00:31 PM9/5/05

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

Hey retard, I noticed you never addressed the following post on this

c-bee1

Sep 6, 2005, 1:50:45 AM9/6/05

"Dr. Tom Snyder" <titu...@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> There were no "lies." Almost every intelligence community around the world
> agreed with Bush and Clinton. Furthermore, reports from average troops on
> the front indicate that Saddam did indeed have some WMDs.

Rumsfeld says no. Bush says no.

> Finally, the Arab governments in the Middle East were already in disarray
> when we got there. The world must force the Arabs to embrace liberty,
> democracy and non-violence.

Simply a lie.

> Don't believe leftist lies about politics and foreign policy. It is the
left
> that has zero credibility.

Simply a lie.

> By the way, the news media was generally opposed to the Iraq War, and even
> criticized the move into Afghanistan. Apparently, they want to rely on
> France and the United Nations for our defense.

Simply a lie.

c-bee1

Sep 6, 2005, 1:53:17 AM9/6/05

"BÎllary/2008" <F#%K_Lib...@vastrightwingconspiracy.gov> wrote in message

> As usual you prove what a complete fucking idiot you are. And you
obviously
> don't live along the Gulf coast. You northern city dwellers don't know
shit
> about Hurricane warnings. I do. I live in Tampa. And we all know that
> hurricanes are a real and deadly serious threat. It's no joke. These
people
> were warned, they should have left. End of story, thanks for playing now
> STFU

Maybe they should have gone to live in the forest, the death penalty often
enforced by the US colonies.

c-bee1

Sep 6, 2005, 1:53:37 AM9/6/05

<Xeton2001IsATu...@spamgourmet.com> wrote in message

> Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> > Dr. Tom Snyder wrote:
> > > There were no "lies." Almost every intelligence community around the
world
> > > agreed with Bush and Clinton. Furthermore, reports from average troops
on
> > > the front indicate that Saddam did indeed have some WMDs.
> > >

> > The UN didn't. Nor did Hans Blix. He was the expert looking for them
> > and he said nada. Bush lied.
>
> Hey retard, I noticed you never addressed the following post

Surrrender noted.

c-bee1

Sep 6, 2005, 1:54:11 AM9/6/05

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> BÎllary/2008 wrote:
> > As usual you prove what a complete fucking idiot you are. And you
obviously
> > don't live along the Gulf coast. You northern city dwellers don't know
shit
> > about Hurricane warnings. I do. I live in Tampa. And we all know that
> > hurricanes are a real and deadly serious threat. It's no joke. These
people
> > were warned, they should have left. End of story, thanks for playing
now
> > STFU
>
> The point is - people have no way of knowing if it's an ordinary
> hurricane or a monster since the iraq war has proven that both the govt
> and their media shills will lie about anything.

Hey retard, I noticed you never addressed the following post

Surrender noted.

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

Sep 6, 2005, 1:59:24 AM9/6/05

SHOVE IT YOU GODDAMN HYPOCRITE. LOOK AT HOW YOU REPUGS EXPLOITED 9-11

TedKennedyMurderedHisP...@spamgourmet.com

Sep 6, 2005, 5:37:47 PM9/6/05

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

Looks like somebody pushed the iddy-bitty faggot wetodd's buttons.

Intelligent response, by the way, cock sucker.

Xeton2001HasNoCr...@spamgourmet.com

Sep 6, 2005, 7:59:43 PM9/6/05

Wow; you can notice stuff?