Brzezinski's Ideas: Destruction of Russia!

Vngelis

Jan 26, 2008, 11:28:39 AM1/26/08
What Glazyev Didn't Notice In Brzezinski's Ideas: Destruction of
Russia!

PHOENIX - On Oct. 24, 1997, a Moscow newspaper, Nezavisimaya Gazeta,
published some excerpts from Zbigniew Brzezinski's article,
"Geostrategy for Europe," in which the former National Security
Advisor to President Jimmy Carter openly advocated aggression against,
and dismemberment of, Russia. Here is what Dr. Sergey Yuriyevich
Glazyev, a Russian economist, said about the Brzezenski's ideas in a
Nov. 18 commentary published by the same paper:

"Brzezinski's arguments leave no doubt that Russia has turned out to
be the main expendable card of U.S. geopolitics," Glazyev writes. "It
is obvious from his book that the Cold War against us is not only
continuing, but has, in fact, switched from being a Cold War against
the USSR, to an aggression against Russia, with a view to destroying
it."

"Brzezinski, who constantly equates the identity of Russia and the
Soviet Union, notes the need, from the viewpoint of U.S. interests, to
destroy Russia, describing its future in U.S. geostrategy either as a
'political black hole,' or as 'a freely confederative Russia,
consisting of European Russia, a Siberian Republic, and a Far Eastern
Republic'," Glazyev continues.

"With regard to China and Japan, Brzezinski declares the need for a
'profound strategic mutual understanding between America and China,
and a clear determination of Japan's growing role," Glazyer adds.
"Brzezinski also defines Turkey as the United States' strategic
partner.... Nor does Brzezinski forget the interests of India and
Iran, traditionally oppressed by the Americans."

"Suggesting that the Eurasian superpowers subordinate themselves to a
'soft U.S. hegemony,' Brzezinski seems to be currying favor with them
to take in exchange control over parts of Russian territory," says
Glazyev.

"The balance of forces in the New World Order should be achieved at
Russia's expense," Glazyev notes. "Russia's division into three parts,
Brzezinski believes, will be the basis for achieving a balance of
forces in U.S. interests in Eurasia: 'Each of these confederative
formations will be able successfully to develop local creative
potential, for centuries slowed down by Moscow's heavy bureaucratic
hand.' The development of the 'creative potential' of the pieces of a
divided Russia will, according to this scheme, take place under the
leading influence of the United States and its partners. It is planned
to carry out the American colonization of Ukraine, together with
Germany and France, and the colonization of Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan,
together with Turkey and Iran, and of Siberia and the Far East,
together with Japan and China."

So far so good... If you take a look at our map of Russia entitled
"NWO Rings Around Russia" (in Part I of this TiM three-part series),
you will see the three iron rings - NATO's, Islamic and Chinese - to
which Glazyev and Brzezinski also seem to be alluding. But Glazyev's
following paragraph clearly demonstrates that the Russian economist
has no idea about what sort of a political animal he is dealing with:

"Brzezinski's writings could be seen as the ramblings of an anti-
Soviet who has developed a passion for Russophobia, were it not for
his authority as a leading U.S. geopolitical strategist, and his role
as the public expression of geopolitical interests and the feelings of
highly influential circles of the U.S. oligarchy," Glazyev says.

Wrong! Brzezinski has been a communist sympathizer all along. It's
just that people like himself were forced to be "closet communists"
during the FDR, Truman and McCarthy years. But now, given the radical
shift toward totalitarian rule which the Clinton administration has
brought to America, these "closet communists" are brazenly strutting
their stuff out in the open.

How do we know that? Because Brzezinski himself said so. "Marxism is
simultaneously a victory of the external, active man, over the inner,
passive man, and a victory of reason over belief," he wrote in his
1970 book, "Between Two Ages."

In other words, Brzezinski sees Marxism a victory over materialism
over spirituality. So much for the establishment media-created
distinction between the NWO and the Soviet elites.

As if that weren't devastating enough for free spirited Americans Homo
Sapiens worldwide, Brzezinski also added, "Marxism, disseminated on
the popular level as Communism, represented a major advance in man's
ability to conceptualize his relationship to his world."

And just think - a man like that was put in a position of handling
America's inner-most secrets as the National Security Advisor to
President Carter! Which, of course, is still a lesser evil than having
a draft-evading President like Bill Clinton in charge of our national
security. "If he were not the President, Bill Clinton couldn't qualify
(even) for the lowest level of (the U.S.) security clearance," laments
the U.S. Marines' Lt. Col. Tom McKenney in the (1994) book, The
Clinton Chronicles. "Yet as President, he has access to and control of
every secret our nation possesses."

Now that the West Side gang has prevailed over its East Side rivals,
and has installed its own vassals to run the show there, similarities
between the Soviet and the NWO elite is becoming a little more
obvious. The fact for several decades they happened to be two rival
gangs helped confuse matters in the eyes of the world. Which, in turn,
also contributed to hundreds of thousands of American casualties in,
what was essentially, gang warfare.

All this was evidently not obvious to Glazyev, who regards the
Brzezinski as some sort of a Polish nationalist with an ax to grind
against the Russians. Brzezinski may well be of Polish descent. And he
may well be nominally a Catholic Christian. But he is no Polish
nationalist, as Glazyev also suggests. Certainly less than Leonid
Brezhnev was a Russian patriot. People like Brzezinski, Clinton et.
al. are loyal only to one religion - the Almighty Dollar and the power
which it can wrest for them.

"Not so long ago Adolf Hitler wanted the same thing (to rule the
world)," Glazyev warned. "Today Mr. Brzezinski wants it. We know well
how this ends. Perhaps the U.S. establishment does not know - perhaps
they have been reading different history textbooks."

"The makers of U.S. cultural and information policy obviously think
the same. At any rate those who "call the tune in Hollywood" are doing
so with a powerful Russophobic bias. The new wave of American
cinematography is imbued with anti-Russian hysteria, depicting
Russians almost exclusively as terrorists, bandits, rapists, and
monsters who should be feared and against whom 'everything is
permitted' for the protection of the 'civilized world.'"

Welcome to Serbia, Dr. Glazyev!

Serbia?

Yes. The kind of demonization you've just noticed about Russia has
been carried out by the NWO media against the Serbs ever since the end
of the Cold War, Hollywood included. And with a far greater venom and
intensity than against the Russians (so far). Notice how the Serb
lands were dismembered, just as Brzezinski is advocating for Russia?

Why pick on Serbs? A TiM reader asked us that in August of this year.
Here is how we answered the question in the TiM GW Bulletin 97/8-3,
(8/10/97):

"The Serbs were the easiest to kill or enslave among the Eastern
Orthodox Christians. They are isolated and surrounded by enemies.
There are only 10 million of them. Plus, the Serbs are fierce freedom
fighters. Beating them to a pulp would discourage rebellion against
the New World Order (NWO) by others later on.

__________________
"SURRENDER LIFE TO MOTHERLAND, SOUL TO GOD, AND HONOUR TO NOBODY!"

ARTICLE STORAGE

Old Post 01-25-2008 07:59 AM
CHORNYVOLK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHORNYVOLK
Click here to Send CHORNYVOLK a Private Message Visit CHORNYVOLK's
homepage! Find more posts by CHORNYVOLK Add CHORNYVOLK to your buddy
list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

CHORNYVOLK
ULTRA NATIONALIST

Registered: Jan 2004
Location: WATCHING YOUR EVERY MOVE

Also, the Serbs are the most 'Western' of all Orthodox Christians. The
Greeks may be next. They are also isolated and surrounded by enemies.
Plus, a smaller nation than even the Serbs. Notice that Bill Clinton
has appointed Richard Holbrooke a special envoy to Cyprus? What
Holbrooke did to the Serbs in Bosnia, he is likely to do to the Greeks
on Cyprus.

Killing, enslaving the Orthodox Christian Russia will take longer. But
the process is already under way. The methods are the same. NATO is an
'Iron Ring' around Russia's European neck. Islam will shackle her soft
southern underbelly. China will finish the job from the east.

After the 250 million or so of Orthodox Christians are killed or
enslaved, the Protestant Christians will become the next target of the
NWO. They will be easier to kill or enslave than the Catholics.

There are only 500 million Protestant adherents vs. over a billion
Catholics. Finally, the 'NWO cabal,' as you put it, will turn against
the Catholics, too.

See a pattern? Like a pack of hungry wolves converging on unsuspecting
animals, the NWO hyenas attack the weakest one first.

Among the Christians, that was the Serbs. That's why the Serbs were
the first victims. That's why they need/deserve help from other
Christians around the world NOW - before the others become too weak to
help.

(Of course, in reality, things are not going to be happening serially,
as described above, but in parallel - with the above order of targets
determining the NWO priorities. So the actual process may be faster
than it seems).

Russian 19th Century Philosopher Predicted Antichrist's Arrival

What follows is a letter which we received from a TiM reader in
Indianapolis, IN, about the above editorial comment:

"I must respond at once to your bulletin of August 7, 1997- the one in
which you explain what is behind NWO persecution of the Serbs.

First, and foremost, unworthy though they (the Serbs) are because they
fight each other, because they are Orthodox Christians, at least
historically speaking, and their (shall I say our) situation can be
understood in that context.

As a historian of Christianity, I can testify to you that you were
inspired when you wrote what you did about the predicament and perils
of Christians in the world. The irony, Bob, is that the Antichrist,who
is behind all this, is uniting Western Christians, Roman Catholicsand
Protestants against us without their knowing, blind fools, that one
day the same fate awaits them! But then it will be too late!

The famous Russian philosopher, Vladimir Solovyev, (d. 1900) wrote a
book called "Antichrist," in which he explains that the Antichrist
will announce his reign through and from the United States of Europe
(the today's NWO-although he does not use that term).

The Serbs were the first in the fourteenth century to face Antichrist
when the Turks invaded their lands. However, after five centuries of
slavery they survived, but Satan has been waiting to crush them. It
began with the Second World War when in Croatia alone 1,000,000 of
them perished. Now again he is at their throat through NWO.

One Christian people who were the first to be attacked were the
Armenians in Turkey. From 1896-1916, two to three million of them
perished. Now the turn has come of the Serbs.

You put it well. Satan, the NWO goes for the weak. Do not stop raising
the alarm. The times are perilous-but God hears the prayers of the
righteous!"

Dr. Charles Ashanin, Ph.D. (Glasgow, Scotland)

Professor Emeritus of Early Church History

SUMMARY

Let us summarize with a pre-WW II quote by Winston Churchill
(1874-1965):

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile hoping it will eat him
last." (a reference to European countries' meekness toward Hitler in
the 1930s).

Churchill's warning resonates with special relevance today when
Russian poets, such as Ivan Saveliev, also remind us of similarities
with Hitler's rise to power (see Part II of III of this series):

"This is how I and the people of my generation view the October (1993)
events in Moscow. For us, it was an echo of 1933 when Hitler seized
power in Germany, and began his rebellion against a democratic
regime."

Dr. Glazyev sees global danger signs, too:

"The chief organizer of the civil war in Russia - Lev Trotsky
(actually one Leiba Bronstein, a Russian Jew who joined Lenin in 1917
from New York, followed by over 300 other Jews from the Lower East
Side) - passionately desired world rule. Not so long ago Adolf Hitler
wanted the same thing. Today Mr. Brzezinski wants it. We know well how
this ends. Perhaps the U.S. establishment does not know; perhaps they
have been reading different history textbooks.

(Yet they) are risking their soldiers' lives, and provoking global
destabilization and a threat of a new world war with their imperial
ambitions... Our historical experience attests graphically to the
extraordinary danger of political utopias of that kind."

But Dr. Glazyev doesn't seem to realize is that the NWO establishment
doesn't give a hoot about "their soldiers' lives." Certainly no more
than Boris Yeltsin did about the lives of the fellow-Russians whom he
ordered killed in October 1993, with Clinton's evident support (see
Yeltsin's "Red October II" - TiM GW Bulletin 98/3-10, 3/31/98)). To
ruthless power mongers like that, the Russian or American people are
merely cannon fodder.

"The day before yesterday," they sent our fathers and mothers to die
overseas in two world wars for their imperial ambitions. "Yesterday,"
they sent us and our brothers and sisters to bleed in places like
Korea, Vietnam or Lebanon. "Today," they already have our sons and
daughters posted in over 100 countries around the world, ready to be
processed by the NWO human meat grinder.

Will we, the freedom-loving Americans, help feed the NWO crocodile by
remaining silent about its rape of Russia and Serbia, hoping it would
eat our children last?
http://www.truthinmedia.org/truthinmedia/index.html

__________________

Stephen R. Diamond

Jan 26, 2008, 1:26:51 PM1/26/08
This article says Brezinski wanted to destroy Russia, circe 1997, because
... Brezinski is a COMMUNIST, who hates Russia because it deserted the
cause.

You give credence to some weird stuff, vngelis. I guess you must find
support for your positions _somewhere_.

srd

nada

Jan 26, 2008, 1:56:27 PM1/26/08
On Jan 26, 10:26 am, "Stephen R. Diamond" <srdiam...@verizon.net>
wrote:

Well, I wouldn't give credence to the idiot who wrote this and his
stupidty (clearly an "anti-Trilateral Commission/Black Helicopters/
Burn the UN rightwing nationalist) but the quotes from Brezinski are
very interesting and I suspect, despite the usual anti-Marxist
nationalist crapy Vngelis throw around, that this was his point.

Brezinski's views are often more in line with what the US ruling class
is about than most or many repubicans. He's a true globalist
imperialist and an architect of the "New World Order". That he
*adovocates* what imperialism should push for may well come to
pass...it's clear from the way Brizinski writes that the plan to break
up Russia is NOT on the imperialist agenda, but that he wants it be
and that because it's not, he sees fault in the US gov't's
perspectives along these lines.

But what he wants or sees as a solution is often, later, adopted
excactly as he advocates it, like Kissinger.

David

John Holmes

Jan 26, 2008, 6:36:01 PM1/26/08
One thing important to note about Brzezinski is that he is, after all,
Polish.

Polish nationalist dislike of Russia is an element of his worldview.

-jh-

Daniele Futtorovic

Jan 27, 2008, 10:18:19 AM1/27/08
On 26.01.2008 17:28, Vngelis allegedly wrote:
> What Glazyev Didn't Notice In Brzezinski's Ideas: Destruction of
> Russia!

Vngelis, where the hell do you get all that stuff from?

A post, one third about equating USSR rulership with US-American one,
another third about the "Antichrist" and the remaining third drawing a
line Trotsky -> Hitler -> Brzezinski.

I'm a strong advocate of "audiatur et altera pars". But that rubbish you
posted comes very close to a waste of bandwidth, even in my view.

DF.

Vngelis

Jan 27, 2008, 2:26:48 PM1/27/08
On Jan 27, 3:18 pm, Daniele Futtorovic

I found it on the Pravda forum.
I was interested in Brezinskis quotes and how they related to Russia.

As well as the comments on the Greeks.

You may or may not know but the Anan plan was rejected in Cyprus.
The Cypriot Communist Party did everything in its power to try to get
it passed but to no avail.

Over Kosovo Cyprus has stated openly it wont support the EU so
unanimity will not exist.
The special Balkan envoy for the Americans Richard Burns who was the
Ambassador to Greece for years has now been pushed out. The Americans
are in a serious crisis over this and they are now obliged to open
three military fronts this time with the Russians directly.

Brezinskis views which are a component of US foreign policy are
resurfacing only because he is one of the ideological architects of
the NWO as well hence they are being discussed on Pravda forum.

nada

Jan 27, 2008, 3:27:09 PM1/27/08
On Jan 27, 11:26 am, Vngelis <meberr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> The special Balkan envoy for the Americans Richard Burns who was the
> Ambassador to Greece for years has now been pushed out. The Americans
> are in a serious crisis over this and they are now obliged to open
> three military fronts this time with the Russians directly.

What is a "military front"? You mean in a non-agressive 'strategic'
way like US vs Russian ICBMs or over the Polish anti-missle radar
system?

> Brezinskis views which are a component of US foreign policy are
> resurfacing only because he is one of the ideological architects of

> the NWO as well hence they are being discussed on Pravda forum.- Hide quoted

I agree...he's a bellweather for US policy. Like Bolton, he represents
the more "old" NWO (Bolton represents the Bush NWO more) of the
Kissinger/Clinton type.

David

Daniele Futtorovic

Jan 27, 2008, 5:09:45 PM1/27/08
On 27.01.2008 20:26, Vngelis allegedly wrote:
> On Jan 27, 3:18 pm, Daniele Futtorovic
> <da.futt.newsLOVELYS...@laposte.net> wrote:
>> On 26.01.2008 17:28, Vngelis allegedly wrote:
>>
>>> What Glazyev Didn't Notice In Brzezinski's Ideas: Destruction of
>>> Russia!
>> Vngelis, where the hell do you get all that stuff from?
>>
>> A post, one third about equating USSR rulership with US-American one,
>> another third about the "Antichrist" and the remaining third drawing a
>> line Trotsky -> Hitler -> Brzezinski.
>>
>> I'm a strong advocate of "audiatur et altera pars". But that rubbish you
>> posted comes very close to a waste of bandwidth, even in my view.
>>
>> DF.
>
> I found it on the Pravda forum.
> I was interested in Brezinskis quotes and how they related to Russia.
>
> Brezinskis views which are a component of US foreign policy are
> resurfacing only because he is one of the ideological architects of
> the NWO as well hence they are being discussed on Pravda forum.

Well, then post the quotes. As for what the author writes... am I
supposed to trust an analysis by someone who thinks in terms like
"Antichrist"? Or even take him seriously? Puleeze.
Even worse, if such a writing were to contain correct views, the context
they are put in would only serve to discredit them.

By the way, if the "NWO" really were to get us rid of Christianism (not
by replacing it with Islam, of course), this would atone for much of
their crimes...

df.

Red Henk

Jan 27, 2008, 7:03:57 PM1/27/08
In article
<Pine.GSO.4.64.08...@apocalypse.OCF.Berkeley.EDU>,
John Holmes <jho...@OCF.Berkeley.EDU> wrote:

> One thing important to note about Brzezinski is that he is, after all,
> Polish.
>

> Polish nationalist dislike of Russia is an element of his world-view.

> -jh-
>
> On Sat, 26 Jan 2008, nada wrote:
>
> > On Jan 26, 10:26 am, "Stephen R. Diamond" <srdiam...@verizon.net>
> > wrote:

> >> This article says Brzezinski wanted to destroy Russia, circe 1997, because

> >> ... Brezinski is a COMMUNIST, who hates Russia because it deserted the
> >> cause.
> >>
> >> You give credence to some weird stuff, vngelis. I guess you must find
> >> support for your positions _somewhere_.
> >>
> >> srd
> >
> > Well, I wouldn't give credence to the idiot who wrote this and his
> > stupidty (clearly an "anti-Trilateral Commission/Black Helicopters/
> > Burn the UN rightwing nationalist) but the quotes from Brezinski are
> > very interesting and I suspect, despite the usual anti-Marxist
> > nationalist crapy Vngelis throw around, that this was his point.
> >
> > Brezinski's views are often more in line with what the US ruling class
> > is about than most or many repubicans. He's a true globalist
> > imperialist and an architect of the "New World Order". That he
> > *adovocates* what imperialism should push for may well come to
> > pass...it's clear from the way Brizinski writes that the plan to break
> > up Russia is NOT on the imperialist agenda, but that he wants it be
> > and that because it's not, he sees fault in the US gov't's
> > perspectives along these lines.
> >
> > But what he wants or sees as a solution is often, later, adopted
> > excactly as he advocates it, like Kissinger.
> >
> > David

On the other hand, the author of the article, that Vngelis quotes, is a
Slavophile, which underlies the red/brown coalition in Serbia. That and
a dollop of conspiracy theorizing, leads Vngelis to misunderstand
Brzezinski. Brzezinski is Polish nationalist who is also a Cold War
liberal. He is propounding the view that the only way that Poland can be
safe from Russian domination is to break it up. This has been a favorite
hope of Polish nationalism. Actually, this is not primarily
anti-Sovietism, but really anti-Moscovitism (If there is such a word).

Combine this this world view with Democratic Party Cold War liberalism
makes a tight fit. To me this explains very well the delight, that
Brzezinski expressed in the article about how he organized the defeat of
the Soviet Union, his hope was coming true. Co-incidentally, this was
what the liberal rollback of Soviet people were also hoping for, and
they got their wish.