Repost: Repost-from-emailfwd: FWD-USENET: Welfare State Woes.... ... [Political Egotist's Public Statement] [LBTR] [LIBTR] [ASS-C]

¡Gölök Z.L.F Buday AKA Ian Flaming™, AKA The Absent Mind™, AKA Rev. Lucy Für™¡

Oct 12, 2004, 10:02:51 AM10/12/04
X-Body

Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:25:27 -0700
To: Media and Witnesses <mediawit-pri...@myegotimes.virtualave.net>
From: "Gölök \" The Absent
Mind\
" Buday of The Voltairian News [Strangling] Wire"
<voltairian...@nobodts.iready.ca>
Subject: FWD-USENET: Welfare State Woes.... ... [Political Egotist's
Public Statement]
Cc: Ambulance Jockey and Re-Education Minister and DP
<christy.clark.mla[nobodto]@leg.bc.ca>,
"BC Civ. Lib. Ass." <info[nobodto]@bccla.org>,
Questionable Mayor Larry Campbell
<larry_campbell[nobodto]@city.vancouver.bc.ca>,
Vancouver Government -- Etc... <mayorandcouncil[nobodto]@city.vancouver.bc.ca>,
"Redundant Ministries -- BC":;,w...@cyberus.ca,taxpayer[nobodto]@shawbiz.ca,
t...@telus.net,abatra@[nobodto]shawbiz.ca,gary.collins.mla[nobodto]@leg.bc.ca,
geoff.plant.mla@[nobodto]leg.bc.ca,collin.hansen[nobodto]@leg.bc.ca

[x-flowed]
Subject: Welfare State Woes.... ... [Political Egotist's Public Statement]
Welfare State Woes....

Careless social spending and taxation to a point will eventually create a
fiscal Armageddon; eventually no one can afford the taxes and then even welfare,

disability,other social programs, Political Pay (Politician Salary), Politician
Pensions, Government Debts, Monarchal-Regal Welfare, Minister's or Secretary's
Pay, Etc... will bounce and be unplayable and government becomes a dead beat
created by corruption in the Oligarchy's and Communist infrastructures.
Authoritarianism doesn't work; it creates a fiscal implosion that sucks
everyone in it.

X-InfoTag

Docta Gov. Admr. Count Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt Franco Buday; PhG™/D
The My Ego Times, The Voltairian News Wire/Service
Aka The Pyromaniac of Madison County.

Writer, Humorist [The Absent Mind], and everything else under the moon.
[Also said to be a multi-trilionare businessman and Navy SEAL]
Vancouver, Neo Sumer/Olympia, Washington/Who knows where else...

"Ninety percent of success is showing up." -- Attrib. Woody Allen.

Political Egotist is a Former, As Listed Publically, Miserable Failure
of A Mayoral Candidate in Vancouver who ran on a Independent but a,
ignored, rather Libertarian Platform; Gölök Z.L.F Buday (96), Gölök
(B.J.) Buday (02): BJ = ïBlack Jesterï
Political Egotist, is just a parody of those who think they are so
special for running for office, or an organization or winning office
that they should have a title under their name as if they are better
then anyone else writing to the editor or holding an opinion.
Redundancies: http://www.legis.gov.bc.ca/mla/3-1-4.htm
Vancouver Sun: ECT case Rod Keller (rkeller[nobots]@netaxs.com)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=aaojkh%24ooj%40netaxs.com&output=gplain
Psychiatry: For Your Own Good; Posted By David Oaks - Support Coalition
International (dendron[nobots]@efn.org)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=%25PRk3.1381%24J3.33583%40news15.ispnews.com&output=gplain
I am a witness to Mz. [MLA] Clark driving an ambulance as a "Team" Player.It was
on Woodlands @ Hastings I think.
[..]
X-Links
The Official Black Jester Website: http://www.blackjester.com/
My Ego Times: http://www.myegotimes.com/
R-LPoV aka C.R.E.E.D.
http://www.myegotimes.com/Vancouver.Elections/C.R.E.E.D/
Dictionary: http://www.myegotimes.com/dictionary/
Jim Akwei Vs. NSA; Ft Meade, MA:
http://www.myegotimes.com/mirrors/jim_akwei.vs.nsa.shtml
Item Store: http://www.myegotimes.com/itemshop/
File Downloads: http://www.myegotimes.com/ftp/
LSPFIX: http://www.cexx.org/lspfix.htm
3rd Party Central http://www.3pc.net/link.cgi?insanelylongsigfileonusenet
X-Quotes
"Rape [Censorship, Gun Control, Espionage, etc...] is a true weapon
of mass destruction; that and gun grabbing." -- Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt
Franco Buday; The Absent Mind.
"Pragmatism is a coward's practicality." -- Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt
Franco Buday; The Absent Mind.
"In revenge and in love. woman is more barbarous than
man.". - Dr. F. Nietzsche
"As you have the power, sir, to do some service to letters, I implore
you not to clip the wings of our writers so closely, nor turn into
barndoor fowls those who, allowed a start, might become eagles;
reasonable liberty permits the mind to soar--slavery makes it creep."
-- Voltaire [A Letter To A First Commissioner]
A: Yes, yes. There is a natural law, and it does not consist
either in doing harm to others or in rejoicing thereat. -- [FMA]
Voltaire; Phil. Dict. -- Natural Law.
An itinerant bookseller does not burden himself with a Virgil,
with a Horace, but with a new book, even though it be
detestible. He draws a you aside and says to you: "Sir, do
you want some books from Holland?" [FMA] Voltaire; Phil.
Dict. -- New Novelties (Trends and Fads to Prechew).
"Chance is a word void of meaning, nothing happens without a
cause." -- Voltaire; Phil. Dict. -- Chance
"Cool, like popular, is a word that is often associated with
self betrayal." -- Gölök Buday, 2003 aka The Absent Mind
"One should stat clear of comparing one self to others to feel like
scum, one should compare themselves to what they could be or
what they were for that; the same could be said about feeling
good about one self." -- Gölök Buday, 2003 aka The Absent Mind
"When the poison's pusher uses the poison, you can be sure
he has and has used the antidote." -- Gölök Buday, 2003
"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his
enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes
a precedent that will reach to himself." -- Thomas Paine
The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work
and then gets elected and proves it. -P.J. O'Rourke
"There may not be an 'I' in team, but there is an 'I' in Libertarian
(in fact 2)" -- Gölök Buday, April of 2002
"...I would have wished that no one in the state that could claim
he was above the law, and that no one from outside the state could
dictate a law [Fuck the UN] that the state was obliged to recognize.
For regardless of how the government is formally constituted, if
there is a single man not subject to the law, all the others are
necessarily at that man's mercy." -- Jean-Jacques Rousseau;
To The Republic Of Geneva: Discourse On Inequality.
"...It follows that if in such a fortunate situation it (the country/
state) would have nothing to fear but itself, and if citizens were
trained in arms, it would be more for maintaining that soldiery
spirit and noble courage that are so well suited for freedom and
cultivate the taste for it rather than from the necessity for it's
citizens' actual defence. -- Jean-Jacques Rousseau;
To The Republic Of Geneva: Discourse On Inequality.
"Freedom can only exist if all laws apply to all people." --
Jean-Jacques Rousseau; possible paraphrase.
"Think, it's not illegal yet." -- George Clinton
"He who loves himself became great in himself,
and he who loved others became great through
his devotion, and he who loved God became
greater than all." -- Søren Kierkegaard
"Life must be lived forwards, but it can only be
understood backwards" -- Søren Kierkegaard
"A Press That Is Not Free Isn't A Press At All" -- Gölök Buday
"A Government, Of All Things, Is To Be Questioned And
Inspected" -- Gölök Buday
"At The Very Least, Insanity Isn't Unsanitary" -- Gölök Buday
"it is an abomination for a person's tax dollars to be used to
further a faith to which he does not subscribe. You want to
pray, go to church. Nobody's objecting." -- Thomas Jefferson
"I am the first Prime Minister of this country of neither
altogether English nor French origin. So I determined to bring
about a Canadian citizenship that knew no hyphenated
consideration." - Prime Minister Diefenbaker, March 29,
1958, Maclean's.
"We shall never build the nation which our potential resources
make possible by dividing ourselves into Anglophones,
Francophones, multiculturalphones, or whatever kind of
phoneys you choose. I say: Americans, first, last, and always!"
- Gölök Buday, Purposely misquoting the Chiefs Quote For
His Own Agenda (2002).
"Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong."
- Prime Minister Diefenbaker, March 11, 1958
"As long as there is a drop of blood in my body they won't
stop me from talking about freedom." - Prime Minister
Diefenbaker, June 3, 1962, Sudbury, Ontario.
"Freedom includes the right to say what others may object
to and resent... The essence of citizenship is to be tolerant of
strong and provocative words." - Prime Minister Diefenbaker,
April 9, 1970, House of Commons.
"I Am A Surrealists" -- What Salvador Dali Said When
Asked Why He Didn't Belong To The Surrealists (this may
be true, regarding why actors tend not to belong to the
Group of Actors and Libertarians don't always belong to the
Libertarian Party.)
"I wish to preach not the doctrine of ignoble
ease but the doctrine of the strenuous life" --
Theodore Rooseveldt [IV-10-1899, Chicago, IL]
"I prefer to go to church, not have church come to me."
-- Gölök Buday
"It's almost as if he [Bill Clinton] spent 8 years pissing all over
the presidency and on his last day went, 'oh! missed a spot."
-- Lewis Black on Rich Pardon, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
"Honesty Makes An Opinion Important, Dishonesty Makes
It Irrelevant (unimportant even)" -- Gölök Buday; 2002
"An Opinion, Like An Axe, Is Only As Good As The Person
Who Wields It." -- Gölök Buday
"The Value Of A Comment Derives From The Honesty Of The
Orator And/Or Writer." -- Gölök Buday
"The Height Of Genius Is The Ability To Conceal It." --
George Bernard Shaw
"[To My Fellow-Citizens of the United States of America
I put the following work under your protection. It contains my
opinion on religion.] You will do me justice to remember that I have always
strenuously supported the right to his own opinion, however different that
opinion may be to mine. He who denies another this right makes a slave of
himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of
changing it." -- Thomas Paine, The Age Of Reason.
"There Is A Difference Between Community Involvement and
Being Involved (Or A Part Of) In A Community." -- Gölök Buday
"We trained hard but it seemed that every time we were
beginning to form into teams, we would be reorganized. I was
to learn later in life that we tend to meet any new situation by
reorganizing. And what a wonderful method it can be for
creating the illusion of progress while producing inefficiency,
confusion and demoralization." -- Gaius Petronius Arbiter,
1st century AD; Satyricon.
"If You Have A Lawsuit, Your Goods, Your Honor, Your Very
Life Depends On The Very Interpretation Of A Book You Never
Read." -- Francois "Voltaire" Marie Arouet; Phil. Dictionary.
"The Suppression Of A Word Is What Gives It Power." --
Lenny Bruce.
"Window Peepers, Authoritarians In General, Tend To Be The
Biggest Scoundrels." -- Gölök Buday
"Sometimes, It's Not A Good Idea To Listen For, But A Good
Question." -- Gölök Buday.
"Small Government's A Start" -- Gölök Buday.
"Funny how diversity is ok unless it's of opinion or philosophical."
-- Gölök Zoltán Leenderdt Franco Buday; On "Divisive Opinions
and Issues;" December 2nd, 2002.
"I rather have one competant employee, than a million incompetent
ones, one competent something than a million incompetent
something; and criminality counts as incompetance in business as
well." -- Gölök Z. L. F. Buday
It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can stop him
from lynching me,and I think that's pretty important. -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have
never used any other, and I trust I never shall." -- Thomas Paine, The Age Of
Reason
"We are not afraid to follow the truth where ever it may lead, nor [afraid]
to tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it." -- Thomas
Jefferson
"A Republic, Not An Empire." -- Patrick J. Buchanan, Title of His Book
and a point about the USoA.
X-Etcetera...
PS I am not, nor have been, known as Grant Buday
PPS Not Che from che-lives.com

Download Free Agent
http://www.myegotimes.com/ftp/freeagent.32bit-1.21/fa32-121.exe
Free Agent Product PageFree Agent Product Page
http://www.forteinc.com/agent/freagent.htm
Google Groups:
http://groups.google.com/

The Absent Mind™, Closet Libertarian™, Black Magus™, Bible Thumper™, Blow
Load™, The Voltairian™, The Atomic Wedge™, Wanna-B™, The Black Jester™, Füt
Draegger™, [Rev.] Lucy Für™, The Blue Angel™, The Black Angel™, Riley
Bitterman™, Miss Anne Thrope™, I.M Liberal™, Red Kroch™,Pyromaniac of Madison
County™, The Esoterrorist™, Jean(-)Paul(-)Satire™, Phil Lander(s)™, Mental
Midget Slayer™, George Steponallofus™, Ian Flaming™,Daemon Mailer Auto-Responder
and Part Time Slave Gimp™ and any other origional works are trademarks of Gölök
Buday and all Constitutional and Intellectual Rights Are Reserved.

246 Lines As Opposed To 1300 Lines on Sig File. @ 32bitx1280x1024 Res.