The Revolution Will Eat Its Own

N∅ M∅ ∅baMa∅

Oct 21, 2011, 8:20:39 PM10/21/11
Rough justice. You've all seen the phone camera pics and videos.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2051361/GADDAFI-DEAD-VIDEO-Dictator-begs-life-summary-execution.html

They are horrific, but you can't have much sympathy for a murderous
monster like Gaddafi. He got what he deserved - especially since he
was given a plethora of opportunities to safely leave Libya and live
out his days in comfortable exile. The choice to end like this was
his.

So Bush got Saddam and Zero will claim he got Gaddafi - even though
Marco Rubio was right in observing that it was the Brits and French.
The contrast in how they were "gotten" is, however, instructive in the
extreme.

That contrast is between the humane calm professionalism of American
soldiers pulling Saddam Hussein out of his spider hole, and the bloody
frenzy of ragtag Libyan rebels pulling Moammar Gaddafi out of his
drain pipe.

This is the difference between civilization and barbarism, between
democracy and mobocracy. It is tempting to say the difference is
reflected in that between the Tea Party and Occupy Wall Street.

Would you borrow a lot of money to become ignorant?

Two of the most popular demands of the Occupy Wall Street protesters
are for "free college education," and "debt forgiveness" for student
loans.

The autophagous orgy of College students are not among those whom
Marxist revolutionary Frantz Fanon (1925-1961) called the "Wretched of
the Earth." These protesters demonstrate their "youthful idealism" by
demanding free stuff for themselves.

The collegians do have a beef. Many are discovering that despite
their very expensive educations, they are essentially unemployable.
(The unemployment rate among 2010 college grads is slightly higher
than the national unemployment rate is now.)

http://www.realclearmarkets.com/articles/2011/10/20/the_economic_travails_of_generation_o_99319.html

Perhaps this is because their very expensive educations taught them so
little about the economic system they are protesting against. New
York Magazine discovered,

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/10/osw_demonstrators_clueless_about_taxes_and_government_economic_policy.html

when it polled 50 protesters in Zuccotti Park, that most have no clue
what the rich pay in taxes, how the federal government spends its
money, or what the SEC is supposed to do.

The real villains in our economic crisis are those in the political
class who pandered to the voter by promising more in benefits to be
paid for by others. As more and more people lose their jobs, the
demand for government payments grows, making the situation worse and
worse. The U.S. government is spending roughly 40 percent more than it
is taking in.

The simple fact is that the amount of explicit and implicit debt that
the United States and other governments have incurred cannot and will
not be paid back in full. The political class will try to cure the
debt mess with inflation, price controls, tax increases and
confiscation, but it will only make things worse.

As more and more jobs and homes are destroyed by the debt crisis, the
ranks of the revolutionaries will grow until, finally, the new
"peasants" realize that the rich are gone and it is the political
class who is responsible for the mess.

As Mr. Obama and many liberal Democrats embrace the Wall Street
protesters, I wonder if they have not only forgotten (or ever knew)
good economics, but also the lessons of history. Maximilien
Robespierre, a great orator, most certainly did not intend for himself
to be guillotined as he and his colleagues unleashed the Reign of
Terror during the French Revolution.

Dr. Jack Wheeler

www.ToThePointNews.com

RHF

Oct 22, 2011, 4:13:08 AM10/22/11
On Oct 21, 5:20 pm, N∅ M∅ ∅baMa∅ <obamao.sux.donki.dix...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Rough justice.  You've all seen the phone camera pics and videos.
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2051361/GADDAFI-DEAD-VIDEO-Di...
> http://www.realclearmarkets.com/articles/2011/10/20/the_economic_trav...
>
> Perhaps this is because their very expensive educations taught them so
> little about the economic system they are protesting against.  New
> York Magazine discovered,
>
> http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/10/osw_demonstrators_clueles...
First Question on the Revised Employment Forms
will be Where You A Member of the "Occupy Wall
Street" Movement or any of it's Off-Shots ?
-if- "No" [ ] Please Continue
-if- "Yes" [ ] Stop Immediately
-you-need-no-complete-this-form-
.
Sign in the Window : "Help Wanted"
-note- 'Occupy Wall Street' Protestors
Need Not Apply [.]
.
.

Joe from Kokomo

Oct 22, 2011, 9:25:45 AM10/22/11
On 10/21/2011 8:20 PM, N∅ M∅ ∅baMa∅ wrote:

> So Bush got Saddam and Zero will claim he got Gaddafi - even though
> Marco Rubio was right in observing that it was the Brits and French.

Technically, NATO got Gaddafi. But I understand what you are trying to
say -- sort of like W Bush horning in and trying to claim credit for
Osama well after W was *out* of office. At least Obama is -in- office.

And while we are on the subject, I thought it was quite humorous that
the Republicans were whining that it took Obama eight MONTHS to get
Gaddafi. How odd that I don't remember the Repubs whining that Bush
*never* got Osama in eight *YEARS* and that it took Bush six *YEARS* to
get Saddam. Gee, maybe that eight months for Gaddafi wasn't so bad after
all, hmmm?

Nice try Doggie, but no cigar.

Mr. K

Oct 22, 2011, 9:34:58 AM10/22/11
In article
<be690a94-05a9-436e...@s14g2000vbj.googlegroups.com>,
and Who are the "Men" behind the curtain?
Some call them the Neo-Cons, others , Illuminati. the truth is "The
World" is run by the invisible men. They hide and obscure their
identities . It is important to them you don't know who they are. They
run the banks, the wars and probably world dominance is their game. Your
"Mission Impossible" is to find out who they are.
Hint; they want you protesting in the streets, that wastes your
energies . It's going to take all your efforts to unmask these "men".
Pale white men. Like Dick Cheney. w/o a heart beat.
Have some Compassion for these ones. They know not what they do.
Don't be distracted by the media.
--
Karma, What a concept!

First Post

Oct 22, 2011, 9:49:59 AM10/22/11
On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 09:25:45 -0400, Joe from Kokomo <j...@indy.net>
wrote:

>On 10/21/2011 8:20 PM, N? M? ?baMa? wrote:
>
>> So Bush got Saddam and Zero will claim he got Gaddafi - even though
>> Marco Rubio was right in observing that it was the Brits and French.
>
>Technically, NATO got Gaddafi. But I understand what you are trying to
>say -- sort of like W Bush horning in and trying to claim credit for
>Osama well after W was *out* of office. At least Obama is -in- office.

Got a cote showing Bush claiming the credit dipshit?

>And while we are on the subject, I thought it was quite humorous that
>the Republicans were whining that it took Obama eight MONTHS to get
>Gaddafi. How odd that I don't remember the Repubs whining that Bush
>*never* got Osama in eight *YEARS* and that it took Bush six *YEARS* to
>get Saddam. Gee, maybe that eight months for Gaddafi wasn't so bad after
>all, hmmm?

Obama didn't get Qadhafi dumbass. Forget what your own post says
moron?

>Nice try Doggie, but no cigar.

Nope no cigar for Obama or the left.

Joe from Kokomo

Oct 22, 2011, 12:07:28 PM10/22/11

On 10/22/2011 9:49 AM, First Post wrote:

> Got a cote showing Bush claiming the credit dipshit?

What the hell is a "cote"?

However, I -did- look up "dipshit" in my dictionary and they had your
picture. And, yes, there are numerous newsreels showing the Repubs
saying Bush should have gotten some of the credit for Osama.

>> And while we are on the subject, I thought it was quite humorous that
>> the Republicans were whining that it took Obama eight MONTHS to get
>> Gaddafi. How odd that I don't remember the Repubs whining that Bush
>> *never* got Osama in eight *YEARS* and that it took Bush six *YEARS* to
>> get Saddam. Gee, maybe that eight months for Gaddafi wasn't so bad after
>> all, hmmm?

On 10/22/2011 9:49 AM, First Post wrote:

> Obama didn't get Qadhafi dumbass.

I did not say Obama got Gaddafi. If you *carefully* re-read what I said
above, you will see that my exact words were "Technically, NATO got
Gaddafi."

And once again, let me refer you to the newsreels of the *Repubs*
whining that 8 MONTHS was too long for Obama to catch Gaddafi -- and
before you embarrass yourself again, please re-read the above where I
was quoting the R-E-P-U-B-L-I-C-A-N-S in the newsreels, dumbass.

First Post

Oct 22, 2011, 12:53:04 PM10/22/11
On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 12:07:28 -0400, Joe from Kokomo <j...@indy.net>
wrote:

>> On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 09:25:45 -0400, Joe from Kokomo<j...@indy.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Technically, NATO got Gaddafi. But I understand what you are trying to
>>> say -- sort of like W Bush horning in and trying to claim credit for
>>> Osama well after W was *out* of office. At least Obama is -in- office.
>

>On 10/22/2011 9:49 AM, First Post wrote:
>
>> Got a cote showing Bush claiming the credit dipshit?
>
>What the hell is a "cote"?
>
>However, I -did- look up "dipshit" in my dictionary and they had your
>picture. And, yes, there are numerous newsreels showing the Repubs
>saying Bush should have gotten some of the credit for Osama.

First, if the best you have is a typo flame then you don't have
anything to say worth a damn in the first place.
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/grammarian.htm

Secondly, you stated that Bush claimed credit: "sort of like W Bush
horning in and trying to claim credit for Osama well after W was *out*
of office." From your own post.

Having trouble keeping up with your own lies are ya?

>>> And while we are on the subject, I thought it was quite humorous that
>>> the Republicans were whining that it took Obama eight MONTHS to get
>>> Gaddafi. How odd that I don't remember the Repubs whining that Bush
>>> *never* got Osama in eight *YEARS* and that it took Bush six *YEARS* to
>>> get Saddam. Gee, maybe that eight months for Gaddafi wasn't so bad after
>>> all, hmmm?
>
>On 10/22/2011 9:49 AM, First Post wrote:
>
>> Obama didn't get Qadhafi dumbass.
>
>I did not say Obama got Gaddafi. If you *carefully* re-read what I said
>above, you will see that my exact words were "Technically, NATO got
>Gaddafi."
>
>And once again, let me refer you to the newsreels of the *Repubs*
>whining that 8 MONTHS was too long for Obama to catch Gaddafi -- and
>before you embarrass yourself again, please re-read the above where I
>was quoting the R-E-P-U-B-L-I-C-A-N-S in the newsreels, dumbass.

"sort of like W Bush horning in and trying to claim credit for Osama
well after W was *out* of office." is a Republican quote?

Then you can surely provide a cite for such quote yes?

John Smith

Oct 24, 2011, 2:04:13 PM10/24/11
The worst crooks are our public servants, from the president on down,
acting in cahoots with the other world criminals -- NWO, NATO, etc.

Regards,
JS

RHF

Oct 27, 2011, 3:24:47 AM10/27/11
First OWS/A* came for Obama... and i say nothing
while Gasoline shot-up to $15 and was rationed

Next OWS/A came for Boehner... and i say nothing
while Food started disappearing off the shelves

Then OWS/A came for Reid... and i say nothing
while the brown-outs became a total black-out

Now I Sit Cold in the Dark; No Gas for the Car;
No Food to Eat; and No Water to Drink :
Thank You OWS/A For Freeing The 99%
-the-ows/a-:-prison-camp-america-

* Occupy Wall Street/America
The OWS/A Goal is to do to : Obama & Boehner &
Reid what was done to : Kadafi & Saddam & bin-Laden
-a-total-regime-change-in-washington-&-usa-

brought to you by the 99% seeking real
freedom : not new masters ~ RHF
.

RHF

Oct 30, 2011, 9:50:42 AM10/30/11
On Oct 29, 9:02 pm, arthrny...@webtv.net wrote:
> On Oct 29, 12:37 am, cuhu...@webtv.net (J R) wrote:
>
> > Looka here ilk, do y'all global warmers know what Snow is?
> > It is Snowing.
>
> > Hey Little Snowflake,,,,http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Hey+Little+Snowflake+song
>
> > ///No Snow here! WOO WOO WOOF!///
> > cuhulin

- It snowed all day today .
- Crazy kids are still camped out in a
- downtown square .
- It was 33 degrees most of the day ...

Ah Frozen Bolsheviks are Solid Proof of...
-you-got-it- Global Warming ! ;;-}} ~ RHF
.
Occupy Wall Street -becomes- Occupy Obam-A-Merica !
The Real American 99% -versus- Obama 1%ers !
-obama-is-the-1%- -obama-is-the-1%- -obama-is-the-1%-
.
Occupy Wall Street Becomes Occupy Wall America
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/adea837afaa47144
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/54252725c6d6c6eb
.
Prez-A-Duntz "BO" {Obama} needs to send in
US Troops to 'Protect' all those Peaceful
"Occupy" Protestors
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0e8c32309b3b9faf
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a9949ab070ce2b50
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2c175ebbc3f5147c
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6cc5a0adf7bc40ea
.
.
Occupy Wall Street Becomes Occupy America
brought to you by 'CREP' -aka- Committee to
Re-Elect the Prez-A-Duntz -shades-of-nixon-
-obama-is-nixon- -obama-is-nixon- -obama-is-nixon-

Join 'The Cult of The-Obama' :
Re-Elect Obama bi-Den© in 2012 !
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/d8e026f9249bfca2
.
The 99% Forced to Live in Obama-Tax-Slavery©
-wrt- Obama 2012 - Fool Me Twice : Shame On Me !
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.news-media/msg/9244822b1c4a47e7
.
Here Is The Question : Will the same good people
who Voted for "BO" {Obama} in 2008 to Prove that
They Were Not RACISTS :
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/10c9d12fd0398a55
Now Vote for Anybody But "BO" {Obama} in 2012
to Prove that They Are Not IDIOTS !
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.news-media/msg/9244822b1c4a47e7
.
Obama 2008 - Fool Me Once : Shame On You !
-o.b.a.m.a.-one-big-ass-mistake-america-!-
.
Obama 2012 - Fool Me Twice : Shame On Me !
-don't-shame-yourself-by-voting-for-'bo'-again-
.
May soon to be former us prez-a-duntz Obama
live a long and prosperous life as an "EX"
Prez-A-Duntz - Amen ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d0e8ffa087b4fdaf
.
we are so blessed* to be living in
the age of 'the obama' ~ RHF
.
* thou shall not have any other
great leaders before you
.
.

RHF

Nov 1, 2011, 4:34:28 PM11/1/11
On Oct 30, 6:50 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> [...]
> -wrt- Obama 2012 - Fool Me Twice : Shame On Me !http://groups.google.com/group/alt.news-media/msg/9244822b1c4a47e7
>  .
> Here Is The Question : Will the same good people
> who Voted for "BO" {Obama} in 2008 to Prove that
> They Were Not RACISTS :http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/10c9d12fd0398a55
> Now Vote for Anybody But "BO" {Obama} in 2012
> to Prove that They Are Not IDIOTS !http://groups.google.com/group/alt.news-media/msg/9244822b1c4a47e7
>  .
> Obama 2008 - Fool Me Once : Shame On You !
> -o.b.a.m.a.-one-big-ass-mistake-america-!-
>  .
> Obama 2012 - Fool Me Twice : Shame On Me !
> -don't-shame-yourself-by-voting-for-'bo'-again-
>  .
> May soon to be former us prez-a-duntz Obama
> live a long and prosperous life as an "EX"

Prez-A-Duntz "BO" {Obama} Can Win in 2012
with Hillary as "VP" : Dump Biden Now !
http://news.yahoo.com/poll-economy-fix-americans-pick-reagan-over-roosevelt-164905667.html
-wrt- 68% of Americans think Secretary of
State Hillary Clinton would make the best
Democratic "VP" candidate for Obama in 2012.
.
.