Blob Can Be Located

Jaye Elke

Feb 2, 2007, 3:36:29 AM2/2/07
If we locate Blob we can get rid of him or at least sue him. He probably
lives in southern Indiana near Louisville, on a property near a lake with
timber. He was in Vietnam so he's probably in his 50's. This narrows it down
a lot. If his name really is Bob and his squirty wife's name is Carole, we
can find him using mapquest and ussearch and the whitepages, or we can all
pitch in and pay a private detective to tell us who he is.

Sniper. 308

Feb 2, 2007, 6:45:48 AM2/2/07

Are you a stalker now?

ScottyFLL

Feb 2, 2007, 10:49:26 AM2/2/07

I think that Chef Emeril might be interested, as Blob has mentioned
him in his shit-eating posts.

Jude +-+ Alexander

Feb 2, 2007, 11:11:24 AM2/2/07

"ScottyFLL" <Scot...@gmail.com> wrote in message

He first posted as "Bobandcarol" and then somewhere along the line the "e"
was added.

Is his middle name "Thomas" as in Robert Thomas _______?

ScottyFLL

Feb 2, 2007, 11:39:02 AM2/2/07
On Feb 2, 11:11 am, "Jude +-+ Alexander" <C...@swamp.USA> wrote:
> "ScottyFLL" <Scotty...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I don't know if his family was intelligent enough to devise a middle
name. Why? You have something? :-)

Jude +-+ Alexander

Feb 2, 2007, 11:47:47 AM2/2/07

"ScottyFLL" <Scot...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yes, but I don't want to post it as I don't want to be responsible in any
way if somebody I don't know does something wrong with that info.

Sniper .308

Feb 2, 2007, 11:57:52 AM2/2/07
On Fri, 2 Feb 2007 10:47:47 -0600, "Jude +-+ Alexander"
<Ca...@swamp.USA> wrote:

>>> Is his middle name "Thomas" as in Robert Thomas _______?
>>
>> I don't know if his family was intelligent enough to devise a middle
>> name. Why? You have something? :-)
>
>Yes, but I don't want to post it as I don't want to be responsible in any
>way if somebody I don't know does something wrong with that info.

He lives in the Northern end of Virginia, if that helps

Sniper .308

Feb 2, 2007, 12:18:33 PM2/2/07

.... And he uses AOL v9.0, Wonder what their ToS has to say about
trolling cock suckers?

bobandcarole

Feb 2, 2007, 2:30:03 PM2/2/07
On Feb 2, 12:18�pm, Sniper .308 <m...@my.desk> wrote:
> On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 16:57:52 GMT, Sniper .308 <m...@my.desk> wrote:

> >>Yes, but I don't want to post it as I don't want to be responsible in any
> >>way if somebody I don't know does something wrong with that info.
>
> >He lives in the Northern end of Virginia, if that helps
ShittyFLL thinks I live in Indiana. Can't you tards agree on anything?
LOL

> .... And he uses AOL v9.0,  Wonder what their ToS has to say about
> trolling cock suckers?

I guess we'll never know, potty mouth...

ScottyFLL

Feb 2, 2007, 2:37:50 PM2/2/07

If I had blob's address and phone number, I would purchase a domain,
publish the info, and advertise it on Google, Yahoo, and NBC.

ScottyFLL

Feb 2, 2007, 2:39:20 PM2/2/07
On Feb 2, 2:30 pm, "bobandcarole" <bobandcarol...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 2, 12:18?pm, Sniper .308 <m...@my.desk> wrote:> On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 16:57:52 GMT, Sniper .308 <m...@my.desk> wrote:

> > >He lives in the Northern end of Virginia, if that helps
>
> ShittyFLL thinks I live in Indiana. Can't you tards agree on anything?
> LOL

Your post from 2000, in which you describe your wife's privates as
"juicy shaved pussy that squirts", says that you were in the southern
Indiana area.

You might have moved if you found that welfare benefits were better in
a different state.

camerone...@yahoo.com

Feb 2, 2007, 2:47:41 PM2/2/07
I can be located too Jay. And I'm a lot better than Blob.

Twenty-five dollars buys you the right to poke my freshly cleaned
asshole.

Place: Landmark Mall
Time: This weekend
Cost: $25 unless you qualify for the "15+ Inch Discount" If you are a
black man with a fifteen inch or longer cock, you can have me free. I
might even want to go live with you.

Joseph Littleshoes

Feb 2, 2007, 2:53:03 PM2/2/07
bobandcarole wrote:

Oy! Blob calling someone "potty mouth" it must be either desperate or
running out of what little mental resources it originally possessed.

And only 1 post today that got through the filters, blob must be slowing
down, perhaps the lack of support for his obviously deranged mind is
beginning to weary him.
--
JL

ScottyFLL

Feb 2, 2007, 2:56:27 PM2/2/07
On Feb 2, 2:53 pm, Joseph Littleshoes <jpsti...@isp.com> wrote:
> bobandcarole wrote:
> > On Feb 2, 12:18?pm, Sniper .308 <m...@my.desk> wrote:
> >>.... And he uses AOL v9.0, ?Wonder what their ToS has to say about

> >>trolling cock suckers?
>
> > I guess we'll never know, potty mouth...
>
> Oy! Blob calling someone "potty mouth" it must be either desperate

Yes.

> or
> running out of what little mental resources it originally possessed.

Yes, that too.

> And only 1 post today that got through the filters, blob must be slowing
> down

Who woulda thunk it!

> perhaps the lack of support for his obviously deranged mind is
> beginning to weary him.

It's probably the extra 300 pounds that he's carrying around that's
wearying him.

Andrealphus

Feb 2, 2007, 2:59:29 PM2/2/07
On Feb 2, 2:53?pm, Joseph Littleshoes <jpsti...@isp.com> wrote:
> bobandcarole wrote:
> > On Feb 2, 12:18?pm, Sniper .308 <m...@my.desk> wrote:
> >>.... And he uses AOL v9.0, ?Wonder what their ToS has to say about

> >>trolling cock suckers?
>
> > I guess we'll never know, potty mouth...
>
> Oy! Blob calling someone "potty mouth" it must be either desperate or
> running out of what little mental resources it originally possessed.
>
> And only 1 post today that got through the filters, blob must be slowing
> down, perhaps the lack of support for his obviously deranged mind is
> beginning to weary him.

>From what I have seen Blob makes you 'dance' {as he says}
very well. Perhaps you should change your tune.

--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if there be
one, he must more approve the homage of reason than that of

> --
> JL

ScottyFLL

Feb 2, 2007, 3:35:34 PM2/2/07
On Feb 2, 2:59 pm, "Andrealphus" <andrealep...@ifrance.com> wrote:

> From what I have seen Blob makes you 'dance' {as he says}

We're dancing all OVER his fat filthy ass! :-)

Andrealphus

Feb 2, 2007, 3:43:07 PM2/2/07

Sorry but I do not think you are anymore.

Andrealphus

Feb 2, 2007, 5:04:00 PM2/2/07
In News 1170448534.2...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com,, ScottyFLL at
Scot...@gmail.com, typed this:

> On Feb 2, 2:59 pm, "Andrealphus" <andrealep...@ifrance.com> wrote:
>>
>> From what I have seen Blob makes you 'dance' {as he says}
>>
> We're dancing all OVER his fat filthy ass! :-)

Now you know I didn't post that.

Andrealphus

Feb 2, 2007, 5:04:33 PM2/2/07
In News 1170448987.0...@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com,, Andrealphus
at andrea...@ifrance.com, typed this:

> On Feb 2, 3:35?pm, "ScottyFLL" <Scotty...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Feb 2, 2:59 pm, "Andrealphus" <andrealep...@ifrance.com> wrote:
>>
>>> From what I have seen Blob makes you 'dance' {as he says}
>>
>> We're dancing all OVER his fat filthy ass! :-)
>
> Sorry but I do not think you are anymore.

It's always great when people seek to imitate me.

No One

Feb 2, 2007, 5:15:51 PM2/2/07
"Andrealphus" <NOTAREA...@FAM.NET> writes:

A simple rule added to my score file marks all the forgeries as read
so I'll automatically skip them when going to the next unread messsage,
but I can check them just in case something has changed.

Guess it is time for people to start using more sophisticated news
readers - "Blob" and company are obviously trying to destroy this
newsgroup by creating so much noise that you can't find the legitimate
posts.

ScottyFLL

Feb 2, 2007, 5:28:15 PM2/2/07
On Feb 2, 5:04 pm, "Andrealphus" <NOTAREALEMAI...@FAM.NET> wrote:
> In News 1170448987.056222.148...@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com,, Andrealphus
> at andrealep...@ifrance.com, typed this:

> >> We're dancing all OVER his fat filthy ass! :-)
>
> > Sorry but I do not think you are anymore.
>
> It's always great when people seek to imitate me.

They're not doing a very good job of it.

Andrealphus

Feb 2, 2007, 5:29:05 PM2/2/07
In News 1170455295.2...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com,, ScottyFLL at
Scot...@gmail.com, typed this:

Well, nobody said that they were particularly bright.

Jaye Elke

Feb 2, 2007, 7:00:31 PM2/2/07
Blob is so stupid he thinks we can't see through his forgeries.

"Sniper. 308" <snipe...@ifrance.com> wrote in message

Jaye Elke

Feb 2, 2007, 7:01:38 PM2/2/07
Are you sure he just isn't using an AOL proxy located in Reston, VA?

"Sniper .308" <m...@my.desk> wrote in message

ScottyFLL

Feb 2, 2007, 9:24:58 PM2/2/07
On Feb 2, 7:01 pm, "Jaye Elke" <jayee...@nomail.com> wrote:
> Are you sure he just isn't using an AOL proxy located in Reston, VA?

Do you think that Blob, who recently used WebTV and now uses AOL, who
doesn't know the difference between "then" and "than", and who says
the UFOs keep getting him fired, knows how to configure a proxy
connection?

Jaye Elke

Feb 3, 2007, 12:00:05 AM2/3/07
You're probably right, Scotty, but we need to look at neighborhoods near
lakes both near Reston VA and also in southern Indiana near Louisville, for
I sincerely believe that Blob's swinger ads are genuine.

Mapquest.com will give us the streets near lakes in southern Indiana near
Louisville and also near Reston VA.

Whitepages.com will give us the names of the people in the neighborhoods of
those streets.

Ussearch.com will give us the ages of the people names "Bob" or "Robert" and
will also tell us if there are any with the same surnames who have the first
name "Carole" or "Carol".

We can find him! This has nothing to do with stalking either, as Blob has
alleged. This is so we can file a lawsuit against him for what he's done to
us and to our news group.

Blob's tenure on the news groups is coming to an end, but it's up to us to
do the necessary grunt work.

"ScottyFLL" <Scot...@gmail.com> wrote in message

bob&carole

Feb 3, 2007, 12:35:47 AM2/3/07
On Feb 2, 7:01�pm, "Jaye Elke" <jayee...@nomail.com> wrote:

Well come and get me...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaye Elke

Feb 3, 2007, 4:41:44 PM2/3/07
This is another one of Blobby boy's forgeries. Look at the IP info.

ScottyFLL

Feb 3, 2007, 4:45:43 PM2/3/07
On Feb 2, 7:01�pm, "Jaye Elke" <jayee...@nomail.com> wrote:
> Are you sure he just isn't using an AOL proxy located in Reston, VA?

Let me sleep on it.

> "Sniper .308" <m...@my.desk> wrote in message

> >>Yes, but I don't want to post it as I don't want to be responsible in any
> >>way if somebody I don't know does something wrong with that info.
>

> > He lives in the Northern end of Virginia, if that helps- Hide quoted text -

Let me sleep on it.

bob&carole

Feb 3, 2007, 5:30:47 PM2/3/07
He has AIDS....LOL

bob&carole

Feb 3, 2007, 5:33:27 PM2/3/07

Of course you would, you fuckin queer stalker....
But I'm afraid it's just not possible for YOU to get the info...
Better luck next life...LOL

bobandcarole

Feb 3, 2007, 5:45:43 PM2/3/07
On Feb 3, 12:00?am, "Jaye Elke" <jayee...@nomail.com> wrote:
> You're probably right, Scotty, but we need to look at neighborhoods near
> lakes both near Reston VA and also in southern Indiana near Louisville, for
> I sincerely believe that Blob's swinger ads are genuine.
>
> Mapquest.com will give us the streets near lakes in southern Indiana near
> Louisville and also near Reston VA.
>
> Whitepages.com will give us the names of the people in the neighborhoods of
> those streets.
>
> Ussearch.com will give us the ages of the people names "Bob" or "Robert" and
> will also tell us if there are any with the same surnames who have the first
> name "Carole" or "Carol".
>
> We can find him! This has nothing to do with stalking either, as Blob has
> alleged. This is so we can file a lawsuit against him for what he's done to
> us and to our news group.
>
> Blob's tenure on the news groups is coming to an end, but it's up to us to
> do the necessary grunt work.

Start grunting, grunt...LOL

"We can find him! This has nothing to do with stalking either, as Blob
has
alleged. This is so we can file a lawsuit against him for what he's
done to

us and to our news group"--confused, flustrated faggot Jay Elke

> "ScottyFLL" <Scotty...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 2, 7:01 pm, "Jaye Elke" <jayee...@nomail.com> wrote:
> >> Are you sure he just isn't using an AOL proxy located in Reston, VA?
>
> > Do you think that Blob, who recently used WebTV and now uses AOL, who
> > doesn't know the difference between "then" and "than", and who says
> > the UFOs keep getting him fired, knows how to configure a proxy

> > connection?- Hide quoted text -

bob&carole

Feb 3, 2007, 6:00:57 PM2/3/07
On Feb 3, 12:00?am, "Jaye Elke" <jayee...@nomail.com> wrote:
> You're probably right, Scotty, but we need to look at neighborhoods near
> lakes both near Reston VA and also in southern Indiana near Louisville, for
> I sincerely believe that Blob's swinger ads are genuine.

I'd bet you believe in the tooth fairy too..:-)

"We can find him! This has nothing to do with stalking either, as Blob
has
alleged. This is so we can file a lawsuit against him for what he's
done to

us and to our news group"--confused, flustrated faggot Jay Elke,a
veritable combination of Sherlock Holmes and Tinkerbell.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.homosexuality/msg/f3259303cbabe143?&hl=en

> Mapquest.com will give us the streets near lakes in southern Indiana near
> Louisville and also near Reston VA.
>
> Whitepages.com will give us the names of the people in the neighborhoods of
> those streets.
>
> Ussearch.com will give us the ages of the people names "Bob" or "Robert" and
> will also tell us if there are any with the same surnames who have the first
> name "Carole" or "Carol".
>
> We can find him! This has nothing to do with stalking either, as Blob has
> alleged. This is so we can file a lawsuit against him for what he's done to
> us and to our news group.
>
> Blob's tenure on the news groups is coming to an end, but it's up to us to
> do the necessary grunt work.
>

> "ScottyFLL" <Scotty...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 2, 7:01 pm, "Jaye Elke" <jayee...@nomail.com> wrote:
> >> Are you sure he just isn't using an AOL proxy located in Reston, VA?
>
> > Do you think that Blob, who recently used WebTV and now uses AOL, who
> > doesn't know the difference between "then" and "than", and who says
> > the UFOs keep getting him fired, knows how to configure a proxy

Dionisio

Feb 3, 2007, 6:26:49 PM2/3/07
Jaye Elke wrote:
> We can find him! This has nothing to do with stalking either, as Blob has
> alleged. This is so we can file a lawsuit against him for what he's done to
> us and to our news group.
>
> Blob's tenure on the news groups is coming to an end, but it's up to us to
> do the necessary grunt work.

Well, would the two of you kindly take this to email?

First, there is nothing to document the location other than
semi-questionable posts. (I mean, really, why would he not troll other
venues?)

Second, all AOL connections are effectively proxied due to AOL's limited
number of addresses. The only thing which can be known of an AOL user is
that they utilize the services of the headquarters, which are mapped to
a company operating in -- strangely enough -- AOL's home base.

The clues he has given -- and even the "he" is open to speculation --
are neither more reliable nor more factual than anything else he posts.
That is a situation which should give one pause.

And, lastly, what would be the basis for any suit? Engaging in excessive
amounts of Free Speech? Good luck with that.

Stalking? We all are given the right to associate with whomever we
please, provided we're not committing fraud. The proving of such
requires certain facts to be established; Facts which are not present,
nor which can be proven beyond the shadow of a doubt. (And that is
likely the standard which will need to be proven, unless one or the
other of you resides in the same state as he.)

In short, the only option would be for libel; Which requires the
establishment of knowing and willful behavior. Now, honestly, who can
say that this dear ol' deluded fixture of the 'Net could be held to that
standard? Indeed, he has the ultimate "out": An established history.

Being an imbecile isn't illegal. Further, with killfiles, there is no
possible way to defend against the charge that one was actually
*seeking* interactions with him. (And, golly, what with the open "war"
and all, he'd clearly be able to avail himself of that stance; Thus he
would be capable of establishing any suits as the opposite of what you
seek. Instead of him being the offender, he could paint those who obsess
over him as the offender(s).)

He is an effectively anonymized troll. Treat him as such or prepare to
be painted like that yourselves.

--
And the Thought of the Moment (TM) is:

The problem for the military is not that discipline will be undermined
by a sudden influx of stereotypically swishy gays. The problem is that
the military is still a largely unisexual institution, with all that
that implies about the possibility of homosexual encounters even among
otherwise straight men. The traditionalists keep bringing up the
"crowded showers," much like the dreaded unisex toilets of the ERA
debate. But, somewhere deep in the sexual imagination, one has to
wonder: Why do they have to have such crowded showers anyway?
-- "Time", May 10, 1993 v141 n19 p76 Title: The gap between gay and
straight. Author: Barbara Ehrenreich

(Brought to you by SigChanger. http://www.phranc.nl)

Jaye Elke

Feb 3, 2007, 8:47:54 PM2/3/07
We can at least humiliate him. He deserves to be exposed and harassed until
he leaves us alone.

"Dionisio" <moc.rr....@5ellimd.com> wrote in message

ScottyFLL

Feb 3, 2007, 9:35:33 PM2/3/07

If there is cause (e.g., libel), warrants can be issued and the ISP
and Google will comply (per Google's email to me awhile back when Blob
forged me saying that I like to eat shit, which is untrue and
defamatory).

They ARE able to track WHERE the posts are coming from.

But it is time consuming and expensive. Broward County juries do not
take kindly to defamation over the internet: http://www.usatoday.com/
news/nation/2006-10-10-internet-defamation-case_x.htm They awarded
$11.3 million in this case.

In a civil libel case, one does not have the burden of proof one would
have in a criminal case. The standard of "proof beyond a reasonable
doubt" evident in criminal trials is reversed.

"The defendant has the burden to prove the truth of the defamatory
communication. The plaintiff only has the burden of proving that the
publisher made the statement and that the statement was defamatory,
the untruth of that statement is then presumed."

But again, Blob is almost certainly not worth the financial trouble.
He doesn't appear to work and he's in his 50s and he used WebTV for
years even after most of us had switched to broadband. I can't
imagine that there's any money there to be had, regardless of his
protestations to the contrary.

Egalitarian

Feb 3, 2007, 10:01:13 PM2/3/07

To be fair, you should consider moving
your bed to APH as you spend incredible
amounts of time posting here. Do 'you'
have a job?

and he's in his 50s and he used WebTV for
> years even after most of us had switched to broadband.  I can't
> imagine that there's any money there to be had, regardless of his

> protestations to the contrary.- Hide quoted text -

Jaye Elke

Feb 3, 2007, 10:22:39 PM2/3/07
Yet another forgery by the Blobster. Do you think we're all as stupid as
you, Blob? Well we're not. You're as dumb as rock, Blob, but we aren't, and
we can see through your forgeries. Do you have a job, Blob? No, you don't.
You're just a low class white trash scum, Blob, and you prove it here day in
and day out.

"Egalitarian" <xan...@ifrance.com> wrote in message

ScottyFLL

Feb 3, 2007, 10:24:43 PM2/3/07
On Feb 3, 10:01 pm, "Egalitarian" <xana...@ifrance.com> wrote:
> > > -- "Time", May 10, 1993 v141 n19 p76 Title: ?The gap between gay and
> > > straight. Author: ?Barbara Ehrenreich

> > > (Brought to you by SigChanger.http://www.phranc.nl)
>
> > If there is cause (e.g., libel), warrants can be issued and the ISP
> > and Google will comply (per Google's email to me awhile back when Blob
> > forged me saying that I like to eat shit, which is untrue and
> > defamatory).
>
> > They ARE able to track WHERE the posts are coming from.
>
> > But it is time consuming and expensive. ?Broward County juries do not
> > take kindly to defamation over the internet: ?http://www.usatoday.com/
> > news/nation/2006-10-10-internet-defamation-case_x.htm ?They awarded

> > $11.3 million in this case.
>
> > In a civil libel case, one does not have the burden of proof one would
> > have in a criminal case. ?The standard of "proof beyond a reasonable

> > doubt" evident in criminal trials is reversed.
>
> > "The defendant has the burden to prove the truth of the defamatory
> > communication. The plaintiff only has the burden of proving that the
> > publisher made the statement and that the statement was defamatory,
> > the untruth of that statement is then presumed."
>
> > But again, Blob is almost certainly not worth the financial trouble.
> > He doesn't appear to work
>
> To be fair, you should consider moving
> your bed to APH as you spend incredible
> amounts of time posting here. Do 'you'
> have a job?

Craig Chilton will likely not be happy that you have forged him.
Can't you at least find a different free email addy? I mean, really!
"ifrance.com" when we know you can't speak French (tell us, though --
how did you get around a site in French without knowing a word...)

Yes, indeed I do have a job. And here's another nugget of interest
for ya: I don't HAVE to work. :-)

Put THAT in your wife's "juicy shaved pussy" and drink it.

Egalitarian

Feb 3, 2007, 10:42:45 PM2/3/07

I would not be unhappy with myself.

> Can't you at least find a different free email addy?  I mean, really!
> "ifrance.com" when we know you can't speak French (tell us, though --
> how did  you get around a site in French without knowing a word...)

That would be impossible.

> Yes, indeed I do have a job.

Where?

>�And here's another nugget of interest

> for ya:  I don't HAVE to work.  :-)

Everybody has to work Scotty. Why would 'you' be
any different?

> Put THAT in your wife's "juicy shaved pussy" and drink it.-
Is that your favorite drink?

Jaye Elke

Feb 3, 2007, 10:47:16 PM2/3/07
Does stupid Blob really think we are fooled by his forgeries? How stupid is
Blob? LOL.

"Egalitarian" <xan...@ifrance.com> wrote in message

Where?

>?And here's another nugget of interest

ScottyFLL

Feb 3, 2007, 10:53:29 PM2/3/07
On Feb 3, 10:42 pm, "Egalitarian" <xana...@ifrance.com> AKA Blob
wrote:

> Everybody has to work Scotty. Why would 'you' be
> any different?

You really ARE from the lower class! You just gave us proof!

ScottyFLL

Feb 3, 2007, 10:54:23 PM2/3/07
On Feb 3, 10:47 pm, "Jaye Elke" <jayee...@nomail.com> wrote:
> Does stupid Blob really think we are fooled by his forgeries? How stupid is
> Blob? LOL.

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY STUPID.

Dionisio

Feb 4, 2007, 2:33:24 AM2/4/07
Jaye Elke wrote:

> We can at least humiliate him. He deserves to be exposed and harassed until
> he leaves us alone.

<sigh>

Then could someone ask that what you assert should be done actually is?

(And, no. Pissing contests don't qualify.)

--
And the Thought of the Moment (TM) is:

Observe your enemies, for they first find out your faults.
-- Antisthenes

Dionisio

Feb 4, 2007, 2:40:51 AM2/4/07
ScottyFLL wrote:

> If there is cause (e.g., libel), warrants can be issued and the ISP
> and Google will comply (per Google's email to me awhile back when Blob
> forged me saying that I like to eat shit, which is untrue and
> defamatory).
>
> They ARE able to track WHERE the posts are coming from.

If this should come across as too direct, so be it.

Anybody with the attentiveness of a garden rock can tell where the posts
come from.

Either do so and make it stick, or include a Followup-To: Dev/Null.

Thank you.

--
And the Thought of the Moment (TM) is:

I think it should be mandatory for philosophers to have Alzheimer's
disease. That way they could sit around all day and REALLY wonder about
things.
--George Carlin

John Baker

Feb 4, 2007, 2:45:35 AM2/4/07
On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 01:47:54 GMT, "Jaye Elke" <jaye...@nomail.com>
wrote:

>We can at least humiliate him. He deserves to be exposed and harassed until
>he leaves us alone.

Trolls are like stray cats. As long as you keep feeding them, they'll
keep coming back. Stop putting food out for them and after a week or
two they'll take the hint and go elsewhere.

Trolls thrive on being the center of attention, and they don't care
that most of the attention they get is negative as long as they get
it. Don't give him what he's after and he'll eventually go away.

Egalitarian

Feb 4, 2007, 10:56:19 AM2/4/07
On Feb 3, 9:01 pm,
"Egalitarian" <xana...@ifrance.com> wrote:

[ ... ]

[[[ READERS -- Please take note ---

Anything in this post indicating that I had any
involvement in the writing or sending of it is a
LYING FORGERY on the part of some abject
loser and dishonest schmuck having NO credi-
bility and no life. (Note the phony e-mail addy.)

This net abuse has been reported. ]]]

-- Craig Chilton <xana...@mchsi.com>

Egalitarian

Feb 4, 2007, 10:59:29 AM2/4/07
On Feb 3, 9:42 pm, "Egalitarian"
<xana...@ifrance.com> wrote:

> On Feb 3, 10:24?pm, "ScottyFLL" wrote:
>> On Feb 3, 10:01 pm, "Egalitarian"
>> <xana...@ifrance.com> wrote:

[[[ READERS -- Please take note ---

Anything in this post indicating that I had any
involvement in the writing or sending of it is a
LYING FORGERY on the part of some abject
loser and dishonest schmuck having NO credi-
bility and no life. (Note the phony e-mail addy.)

This net abuse has been reported. ]]]

-- Craig Chilton <xana...@mchsi.com>

>> Craig Chilton will likely not be happy that you have forged him.

> I would not be unhappy with myself.
>

> > Can't you at least find a different free email addy? ?I mean, really!

> > "ifrance.com" when we know you can't speak French (tell us, though --

> > how did ?you get around a site in French without knowing a word...)

> That would be impossible.
>

> > Yes, indeed I do have a job.
>
> Where?
>

> >?And here's another nugget of interest
>
> > for ya: ?I don't HAVE to work. ?:-)

> Everybody has to work Scotty. Why would 'you' be
> any different?
>
> > Put THAT in your wife's "juicy shaved pussy" and drink it.-
>

> Is that your favorite drink?- Hide quoted text -

Jude + Alexander

Feb 4, 2007, 11:01:24 AM2/4/07
What proof is that? Proof that somebody can support themselves?

Jude + Alexander

Feb 4, 2007, 11:05:28 AM2/4/07
On Feb 4, 2:33?am, Dionisio <moc.rr.thgi...@5ellimd.com> wrote:
> Jaye Elke wrote:
> > We can at least humiliate him. He deserves to be exposed and harassed until
> > he leaves us alone.
>
> <sigh>
>
> Then could someone ask that what you assert should be done actually is?
>
> (And, no. Pissing contests don't qualify.)

I do not think Jaye could win a pissing contest. Since his sex change
his piss stream is nonexistant. I would suggest thay Jaye enter the
foul undouched pussy contest. He is a lock to win.

Egalitarian

Feb 4, 2007, 11:06:23 AM2/4/07
On Feb 3, 9:42 pm, "Egalitarian"
<xana...@ifrance.com> wrote:

> On Feb 3, 10:24?pm, "ScottyFLL" wrote:
>> On Feb 3, 10:01 pm, "Egalitarian"
>> <xana...@ifrance.com> wrote:

[[[ READERS -- Please take note ---

Anything in this post indicating that I had any
involvement in the writing or sending of it is a
LYING FORGERY on the part of some abject
loser and dishonest schmuck having NO credi-
bility and no life. (Note the phony e-mail addy.)

This net abuse has been reported. ]]]

-- Craig Chilton <xana...@mchsi.com>

>> Craig Chilton will likely not be happy that you have forged him.

You're right, Scotty. And I'm betting that the lowlife forger
will be even LESS than happy after the Net Abuse folks have
dealt with him.

>> Can't you at least find a different free email addy? I mean, really!
>> "ifrance.com" when we know you can't speak French (tell us, though --
>> how did you get around a site in French without knowing a word...)

No one will ever be able to accuse RRR Cultists/bigots/losers
with having ANY degree of intelligence. And he is living proof
of that.

-- Craig Chilton <xana...@mchsi.com>

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ScottyFLL

Feb 4, 2007, 11:18:07 AM2/4/07
On Feb 4, 11:05 am, "Jude + Alexander" <jew...@ifrance.com> wrote:

> I do not think Jaye could win a pissing contest. Since his sex change
> his piss stream is nonexistant.

Blob's on a forgery binge.

Blob, are you so unfamiliar with the female body that you are unaware
that females have a "piss stream", too?

LOL! Just as we suspected.

ScottyFLL

Feb 4, 2007, 11:21:10 AM2/4/07
On Feb 4, 11:01 am, "Jude + Alexander" <jew...@ifrance.com> wrote:
> On Feb 3, 10:53?pm, "ScottyFLL" <Scotty...@gmail.com> wrote:> On Feb 3, 10:42 pm, "Egalitarian" <xana...@ifrance.com> AKA Blob

> > wrote:
>
> > > Everybody has to work Scotty. Why would 'you' be
> > > any different?
>
> > You really ARE from the lower class! ?You just gave us proof!

> What proof is that? Proof that somebody can support themselves?

A Blob forgery, so the response is for Blob:

Blob, you live on the dole, honey.

Have you ever heard of trust funds, or "having money", or "early
retirement", or "stock options"? Clearly not. Living in southern
Indiana, I'm quite sure you've never run into anyone who is familiar
with any of those. But having those things might make it possible for
a person to not HAVE to work.

We don't all live hand-to-mouth, Blobby.

Andrealphus

Feb 4, 2007, 11:29:44 AM2/4/07
It pains me to see you lie Scotty.

ScottyFLL

Feb 4, 2007, 11:34:49 AM2/4/07
On Feb 4, 11:29 am, "Andrealphus" <andrealep...@ifrance.com> wrote:

> On Feb 4, 11:21?am, "ScottyFLL" <1sc...@lycos.com> wrote:
>

> > On Feb 4, 11:01 am, "Jude + Alexander" <jew...@ifrance.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Feb 3, 10:53?pm, "ScottyFLL" <Scotty...@gmail.com> wrote:> On Feb 3, 10:42 pm, "Egalitarian" <xana...@ifrance.com> AKA Blob

> > > What proof is that? Proof that somebody can support themselves?
>
> > A Blob forgery, so the response is for Blob:
>
> > Blob, you live on the dole, honey.
>
> > Have you ever heard of trust funds, or "having money", or "early
> > retirement", or "stock options"? ?Clearly not. ?Living in southern

> > Indiana, I'm quite sure you've never run into anyone who is familiar
> > with any of those. ?But having those things might make it possible for

> > a person to not HAVE to work.
>
> > We don't all live hand-to-mouth, Blobby.
>
> It pains me to see you lie Scotty

Yes, Blob. I know that your entire life is nothing but pain. Here's
an idea: Kill yourself.

Egalitarian

Feb 4, 2007, 11:38:07 AM2/4/07
On Feb 4, 11:34?am, "ScottyFLL" <1sc...@lycos.com> wrote:

[ ... ]

[[[ READERS -- Please take note ---

Anything in this post indicating that I had any
involvement in the writing or sending of it is a
LYING FORGERY on the part of some abject
loser and dishonest schmuck having NO credi-
bility and no life. (Note the phony e-mail addy.)

This net abuse has been reported. ]]]

-- Craig Chilton <xanadu...@ifrance.com>

Dionisio

Feb 4, 2007, 5:36:34 PM2/4/07
Jude + Alexander wrote:
> On Feb 4, 2:33?am, Dionisio <moc.rr.thgi...@5ellimd.com> wrote:
>>(And, no. Pissing contests don't qualify.)
> I do not think Jaye could win a pissing contest. Since his sex change
> his piss stream is nonexistant. I would suggest thay Jaye enter the
> foul undouched pussy contest. He is a lock to win.

<sigh>

This is just depressing. I find myself longing for the days when grand
debates would be had over the fashion statements exhibited by Nancy and
Diana...

Hmm... Well, just a half-hour till I get to see nice men in spandex
bending over and abusing themselves with other men over the possession
of an impure piece of pigskin...

Florence Henderson, eat your heart out.

--
And the Thought of the Moment (TM) is:

I can't decide whether to commit suicide or go bowling.
--Florence Henderson

No One

Feb 10, 2007, 5:35:09 PM2/10/07
Dionisio <moc.rr....@5ellimd.com> writes:

> Jaye Elke wrote:
> > We can find him! This has nothing to do with stalking either, as
> > Blob has alleged. This is so we can file a lawsuit against him for
> > what he's done to us and to our news group.
> > Blob's tenure on the news groups is coming to an end, but it's up to
> > us to do the necessary grunt work.
>
> Well, would the two of you kindly take this to email?
>
> First, there is nothing to document the location other than
> semi-questionable posts. (I mean, really, why would he not troll other
> venues?)
>
> Second, all AOL connections are effectively proxied due to AOL's
> limited number of addresses. The only thing which can be known of an
> AOL user is that they utilize the services of the headquarters, which
> are mapped to a company operating in -- strangely enough -- AOL's home
> base.

I'd agree that discussions about handling the troll should be handled
by email, if only to avoid cluing the troll in on what people are
planning.

In terms of a lawsuit, the best bet is the forgeries - trying to make
it appear that someone else had said something embarassing, which
shows malice. Also, much of his behavior goes against AOL's
appropriate-use policies, and are grounds to terminate his account.
While AOL makes heavy use of proxies, they also require users to
authenticate themselves before connecting, so AOL should have a record
that can be used once a suit is filed. On the other hand, it is
pointless to sue someone who is dirt poor - you'll end up spending
a fortune in legal costs and will get nothing in return.