Re: Warning to the NON-Christians in this group

Message has been deleted

Tom McDonald

Apr 7, 2011, 11:18:38 PM4/7/11
On 4/7/2011 10:13 PM, The Doc wrote:

> My Christian brethern and I have closed down talk.origins for two days
> because of the evil theories they preach and we can also shut down
> this newsgroup too if you don't all repent and stop supporting
> homosexuals and evolutionism.
>
> "Science Geek for Christ"
> Nucular Physicist and published member of ICR
> (I know how to spell Nuclear, but I prefer to spell it the way it's supposed to be pronounced.)

Ah. Now *that* makes sense.

--
Tom

Manan

Apr 8, 2011, 2:13:17 AM4/8/11
"The Doc" <thedoc...@yepoo.com> wrote in message

> My Christian brethern and I have closed down talk.origins for two days
> because of the evil theories they preach and we can also shut down
> this newsgroup too if you don't all repent and stop supporting
> homosexuals and evolutionism.

That not a Christian thing too do!

Homosexuals and Evolutionism.
Need of Good brethren to help them to be Saved,

But Go a Head closed down it you evil Christian brethren!

Pepsi

Apr 8, 2011, 11:58:10 AM4/8/11

"The Doc" <thedoc...@yepoo.com> wrote in message

> My Christian brethern and I have closed down talk.origins for two days
> because of the evil theories they preach and we can also shut down
> this newsgroup too if you don't all repent and stop supporting
> homosexuals and evolutionism.
>
> "Science Geek for Christ"
> Nucular Physicist and published member of ICR
> (I know how to spell Nuclear, but I prefer to spell it the way it's
> supposed to be pronounced.)

Gee ............. another psycho for christ.

Pepsi

Apr 8, 2011, 11:58:10 AM4/8/11

Tom McDonald

Apr 8, 2011, 1:39:42 PM4/8/11
You may have to fiddle with the sarcasm dial on your irony meter. It seems
to be a bit off.

--
Tom

Ken

Apr 8, 2011, 2:43:40 PM4/8/11
On Apr 7, 11:13 pm, "Manan" <anonym...@not-for-mail.invalid> wrote:
> "The Doc" <thedoc1545...@yepoo.com> wrote in message

Do you even speak English, Fool?

Sofonda D. Cox, Th.D., M.Div.

Apr 8, 2011, 3:37:10 PM4/8/11
On Apr 7, 11:13 pm, The Doc <thedoc1545...@yepoo.com> wrote:
> My Christian brethern and I have closed down talk.origins for two days
> because of the evil theories they preach and we can also shut down
> this newsgroup too if you don't all repent and stop supporting
> homosexuals and evolutionism.
>
> "Science Geek for Christ"
> Nucular Physicist and published member of ICR
> (I know how to spell Nuclear, but I prefer to spell it the way it's supposed to be pronounced.)

IAWTP!!!!

Sofonda D. Cox, Th.D., M.Div.

Apr 8, 2011, 3:37:37 PM4/8/11

<PLONK>

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Frank J

Apr 8, 2011, 6:31:16 PM4/8/11
On Apr 8, 6:03 pm, The Doc <thedoc1545...@yepoo.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 12:37:10 -0700 (PDT), "Sofonda D. Cox, Th.D.,
> Thank you, Sister, and thank you also for your assistance with
> shutting down talk.origins.

You Mean "Talk.Pagano"?

All "you" did was censor one of the most entertaining creationists.

> "Science Geek for Christ"
> Nucular Physicist and published member of ICR
> (I know how to spell Nuclear, but I prefer to spell it the way it's supposed to be pronounced.)

GWB pronounced it that way. But you must not like him because he
appointed Judge Jones, who ruled against the cdesign proponentsists,
calling their nonsense "breathtaking inanity." And if you're really a
member of ICR you must not like the Discovery Institute gang, even the
ones who chickened out of testifying at Dover.

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Apr 8, 2011, 5:14:13 AM4/8/11
On Thu, 07 Apr 2011 23:13:27 -0400,
"The [CLUELESS] Doc" <thedoc...@yepoo.com> spewed:

> My [ignorant and UN]-Christian brethern and I have closed down
> talk.origins for two days...

Outright LIE, since it is IMPOSSIBLE to "close down" a newsgroup.

The worst you can do is INFEST it with posts filled with IDIOCY,
as you did here -- and make complete laughingstocks of yourselves.

Bur *thanks* for REMINDING us of the existence of that excellent
newsgroup!

> ...because of the [FACTS they present which make total DOG MEAT
> of the hateful and moronic bullcrap that are addicted to], and we can
> also shut down this newsgroup too.

TRY it. Make even BIGGER laughingstocks of yourselves.

> ...[if you don't stop making it so very CLEAR that homosexuality
> is merely a varioation of NORMALCY that people are BORN with, just
> like race and handedness, and that evolution is scientific FACT.
> Because WE are submoronic flat-earthers.]

I just CORRECTED the LIES you told. NOW it's TRUTHFUL.

Now go back out in the backyard and play in your sandbox.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

It is EASY to understand why almost ALL hateful and ignorant
bigots cravenly cower behind aliases and phony names, while MANY
intelligent egalitarians proudly and without hesitation post under
their full REAL names (as I have *always* done, in ALL of my posts).
It's for the same reason that KKK members cowered under hoods.
Because they supported SHAMEFUL agendas, and didn't want to
have such abject stupidity EXPOSED to their friends and neighbors,
and thus be subjected to well-deserved ridicule. While on the other
hand, egalitarians who support and defend personal LIBERTIES
have absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Republicans : Democrats :: Heartless : Spineless
Teabaggers = Clueless
RRR and LDS Cultists = Cretinous & Loathsome

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

••• Rest in Peace •••
••• George Richard Tiller, MD •••
••• A True American HERO! •••
••• August 8, 1941 – May 31, 2009 •••
••• Visit -- http://iamdrtiller.com •••

"He saved the lives of thousands of women who would've
died otherwise, thousands who would've been made sterile
or gravely injured by childbirth. He knew his life was at grave
risk. Dr. Tiller was a true Saint."

-- Craig Chilton (E-Mail me if you wish, from websites below.)

http://www.LayoffRemedy.com -- Unemployment Solution!
http://www.ChristianEgalitarian.com -- Fight the hateful RRR Cult!
http://apifar.blogspot.com -- Tactics: Defending Human Rights
http://pro-christian.blogspot.com -- Exposing RRR Cult Bigotry