We Can Beat Blob

Jaye Elke

Feb 3, 2007, 10:33:51 PM2/3/07
We can find him, we can out him, we can defeat him. He is stupid and
unjusitifably arrogant. He will lose. We will win. We can and will rid
ourselves of the bigot Blob.

Egalitarian

Feb 3, 2007, 10:47:53 PM2/3/07
You remind me of an obsessed child that
cannot defeat the class bully.

ScottyFLL

Feb 3, 2007, 10:51:27 PM2/3/07

He's kicking your ass, Blob. LOL!

Jaye Elke

Feb 3, 2007, 11:06:14 PM2/3/07
You've already kicked his ass repeatedly, Scotty, but he's too stupid to
understand. I hope I've done my part. The best part is yet to come, however.
You and I and the rest of us are eventually going to find Blob and publicize
his bigotry and his stupidity and his swinger ads. He's so stupid he can't
even do a forgery and he's also so stupid he doesn't know what we can and
will do to him.

"ScottyFLL" <Scot...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Andrealphus

Feb 3, 2007, 11:18:04 PM2/3/07
On Feb 3, 11:06�pm, "Jaye Elke" <jayee...@nomail.com> wrote:
> You've already kicked his ass repeatedly, Scotty, but he's too stupid to
> understand. I hope I've done my part. The best part is yet to come, however.
> You and I and the rest of us are eventually going to find Blob and publicize
> his bigotry and his stupidity and his swinger ads. He's so stupid he can't
> even do a forgery and he's also so stupid he doesn't know what we can and
> will do to him.
And what is that?
Are you going to call him Blob again?

> "ScottyFLL" <Scotty...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Feb 3, 10:47 pm, "Egalitarian" <xana...@ifrance.com> wrote:
> >> On Feb 3, 10:33?pm, "Jaye Elke" <jayee...@nomail.com> wrote:> We can find
> >> him, we can out him, we can defeat him. He is stupid and
>
> >> You remind me of an obsessed child that
> >> cannot defeat the class bully.
>
> > He's kicking your ass, Blob.
Where?

--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if there be
one, he must more approve the homage of reason than that of

Andrealphus

Feb 3, 2007, 11:21:53 PM2/3/07
In News 1170562684.8...@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com,, Andrealphus
at andrea...@ifrance.com, typed this:

> On Feb 3, 11:06?pm, "Jaye Elke" <jayee...@nomail.com> wrote:
>> You've already kicked his ass repeatedly, Scotty, but he's too
>> stupid to understand. I hope I've done my part. The best part is yet
>> to come, however. You and I and the rest of us are eventually going
>> to find Blob and publicize his bigotry and his stupidity and his
>> swinger ads. He's so stupid he can't even do a forgery and he's also
>> so stupid he doesn't know what we can and will do to him.
> And what is that?
> Are you going to call him Blob again?
>>
>> "ScottyFLL" <Scotty...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> He's kicking your ass, Blob.
> Where?

Everywhere Blob.

Sniper .308

Feb 4, 2007, 12:20:11 AM2/4/07
On 3 Feb 2007 20:18:04 -0800, "Andrealphus" <andrea...@ifrance.com>
wrote:

>> and he's also so stupid he doesn't know what we can and
>> will do to him.

>And what is that?

You will find that out this summer when I arrive on your door step
Blob, People at AOL are quite helpful.

ScottyFLL

Feb 4, 2007, 12:24:24 AM2/4/07
On Feb 4, 12:20 am, Sniper .308 <m...@my.desk> wrote:
> On 3 Feb 2007 20:18:04 -0800, "Andrealphus" <andrealep...@ifrance.com>

> wrote:
>
> >> and he's also so stupid he doesn't know what we can and
> >> will do to him.
> >And what is that?
>
> You will find that out this summer when I arrive on your door step
> Blob, People at AOL are quite helpful.

Wear a de-contamination suit and bring oxygen if you're going anywhere
near his trailer.

Sniper .308

Feb 4, 2007, 12:26:04 AM2/4/07
On 3 Feb 2007 21:24:24 -0800, "ScottyFLL" <1sc...@lycos.com> wrote:

>> You will find that out this summer when I arrive on your door step
>> Blob, People at AOL are quite helpful.
>
>Wear a de-contamination suit and bring oxygen if you're going anywhere
>near his trailer.

If I were to ply my trade I wouldn't need to get near his trailer.

bobandcarole

Feb 4, 2007, 12:33:15 AM2/4/07
On Feb 4, 12:20?am, Sniper .308 <m...@my.desk> wrote:
> On 3 Feb 2007 20:18:04 -0800, "Andrealphus" <andrealep...@ifrance.com>

> wrote:
>
> >> and he's also so stupid he doesn't know what we can and
> >> will do to him.
> >And what is that?
>
> You will find that out this summer when I arrive on your door step
> Blob, People at AOL are quite helpful.

You moronic fucktard...LOLOLOLOLOL

Come on by, cap-gun and give me a reason....

Sniper .308

Feb 4, 2007, 12:39:07 AM2/4/07
On 3 Feb 2007 21:33:15 -0800, "bobandcarole"
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>You moronic fucktard...LOLOLOLOLOL
>
>Come on by, cap-gun and give me a reason....

To what? Shit yourself and scream like a little girl, which is
exactly what you will be doing.

bobandcarole.

Feb 4, 2007, 8:54:18 AM2/4/07
On Feb 4, 12:39�am, Sniper .308 <m...@my.desk> wrote:
> On 3 Feb 2007 21:33:15 -0800, "bobandcarole"
>
> <bobandcarole...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >You moronic fucktard...LOLOLOLOLOL
>
> >Come on by, cap-gun and give me a reason....
>
> To what?  Shit yourself and scream like a little girl, which is
> exactly what you will be doing.

I guess we'll see won't we?...:-)

"We can find him! This has nothing to do with stalking either, as Blob
has
alleged. This is so we can file a lawsuit against him for what he's
done to
us and to our news group" --confused, flustrated faggot Jay Elke,a
veritable combination of Inspector Clouseau and Tinkerbell.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.homosexuality/msg/f3259303cbabe143?&hl=en

"You will find that out this summer when I arrive on your door step

Blob, People at AOL are quite helpful" --Sniper. 308, Jerry Lewis
poster boy in training goes postal and demonstrates his utter
flustration and psychotic tendencies.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.homosexuality/msg/52e8dc47b2f9f189?&hl=en

Egalitarian

Feb 4, 2007, 10:51:01 AM2/4/07

[[[ READERS -- Please take note ---

Anything in this post indicating that I had any
involvement in the writing or sending of it is a
LYING FORGERY on the part of some abject l
loser and dishonest schmuck having NO credi-
bility and no life.

This net abuse has been reported. ]]]

-- Craig Chilton <xana...@mchsi.com>

Egalitarian

Feb 4, 2007, 11:33:33 AM2/4/07
On Feb 4, 10:51?am, "Egalitarian" <xan...@mchsi.com> wrote:

[ ... ]

[[[ READERS -- Please take note ---

Anything in this post indicating that I had any
involvement in the writing or sending of it is a
LYING FORGERY on the part of some abject

loser and dishonest schmuck having NO credi-

bility and no life. (Note the phony e-mail addy.)

This net abuse has been reported. ]]]

-- Craig Chilton <xanadu...@ifrance.com>

Sniper .308

Feb 4, 2007, 1:22:30 PM2/4/07
On 4 Feb 2007 05:54:18 -0800, "bobandcarole."
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> "You will find that out this summer when I arrive on your door step
> Blob, People at AOL are quite helpful" --Sniper. 308, Jerry Lewis
>poster boy in training goes postal and demonstrates his utter
>flustration and psychotic tendencies.

What is "flustration"? you illiterate fuck. I am not even the
slightest bit frustrated. If anything I am extremely amused.

Sniper .308

Feb 4, 2007, 1:27:27 PM2/4/07
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >Come on by, cap-gun and give me a reason....
>>

>> To what? hit yourself and scream like a little girl, which is

>> exactly what you will be doing.
>
>I guess we'll see won't we?...:-)

You are right for once, we WILL see, and I know I am right you gutless
fucking coward.

Egalitarian

Feb 4, 2007, 3:34:09 PM2/4/07
On Feb 4, 1:27�pm, Sniper .308 <m...@my.desk> wrote:

> >> To what?  hit yourself and scream like a little girl, which is
> >> exactly what you will be doing.
>
> >I guess we'll see won't we?...:-)
>
> You are right for once, we WILL see, and I know I am right you gutless
> fucking coward.

Well, Sniper, you have EARNED this *again* ---
___________________
/| /| |

||__|| | Do not feed the |
/ O O\ | trolls. Thank you. |
/ \ | --Mgt. |
/ \ \|__________________|
/ _ \ \ ||
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\__/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | _ ||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |__ _ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ | ||
/ _ \\ | / `
* / \_ /- | | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

Sniper. 308 -- RRR/Rump Riding Retard, homo-cult lemming.
Dumber than dirt. America's own version of the Taliban. Selfish,
hate filled -- mindlessly supports sociopathic homosexual agendas
that seek to destroy vital personal liberties of millions of
people.
A true HLLL. (Homosexual Liberal Leftist Loon.)

Sniper .308

Feb 4, 2007, 11:12:47 PM2/4/07
On 4 Feb 2007 12:34:09 -0800, "Egalitarian" <xan...@ifrance.com>
wrote:

Fuck you BLOB, your forgeries are NOT fooling anybody.

ScottyFLL

Feb 4, 2007, 11:17:31 PM2/4/07
On Feb 4, 11:12?pm, Sniper .308 <m...@my.desk> wrote:
> On 4 Feb 2007 12:34:09 -0800, "Egalitarian" <xana...@ifrance.com>

> wrote:
>
> Fuck you BLOB, your forgeries are NOT fooling anybody.
I think you are full of shit.
Speaking of shit, i have
not had dinner yet!
Bye.

Sniper .308

Feb 4, 2007, 11:27:38 PM2/4/07
On 4 Feb 2007 20:17:31 -0800, "ScottyFLL" <Scot...@ifrance.com>
wrote:

As I said, fuck you BLOB you gutless fucking coward, your forgeries
are NOT fooling anybody.

Sniper. 308

Feb 4, 2007, 11:41:36 PM2/4/07
On Feb 4, 11:27?pm, Sniper .308 <m...@my.desk> wrote:
> On 4 Feb 2007 20:17:31 -0800, "ScottyFLL" <Scotty...@ifrance.com>

> wrote:
>
> As I said, fuck you BLOB you gutless fucking coward, your forgeries
> are NOT fooling anybody.

Why are you impersonating me?

bob&carole making a joke out of ShittyFLL daily and exposing him/it for the vile bastard he/it is.

Feb 5, 2007, 12:40:57 AM2/5/07
On Feb 4, 1:22�pm, Sniper .308 <m...@my.desk> wrote:
> On 4 Feb 2007 05:54:18 -0800, "bobandcarole."
>
> <bobandcarole...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > "You will find that out this summer when I arrive on your door step
> > Blob, People at AOL are quite helpful"  --Sniper. 308, Jerry Lewis
> >poster boy in training goes postal and demonstrates his utter
> >flustration and psychotic tendencies.
>
> What is "flustration"? you illiterate fuck.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Flustration
Look it up, you illiterate fuck...:-)

"We can find him! This has nothing to do with stalking either, as Blob
has
alleged. This is so we can file a lawsuit against him for what he's
done to
us and to our news group" --confused, flustrated faggot Jay Elke,a
veritable combination of Inspector Clouseau and Tinkerbell.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.homosexuality/msg/f3259303cbabe143?&hl=en

"You will find that out this summer when I arrive on your door step

Blob, People at AOL are quite helpful" --Sniper. 308, Jerry Lewis
poster boy in training goes postal and demonstrates his utter
flustration and psychotic tendencies.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.homosexuality/msg/52e8dc47b2f9f189?&hl=en

�I am not even the
> slightest bit frustrated.

Sure...sure..your impotent threats give you away.

�>If anything I am extremely amused.
No, I am amused every time you babble and
show your stupidity.

Buy a dictionary...LOL

ScottyFLL

Feb 5, 2007, 1:25:53 AM2/5/07
On Feb 5, 12:40 am, "bob&carole

> Buy a dictionary...LOL

Again, the Irony Meter has exploded. LOL!

Sniper .308

Feb 6, 2007, 4:39:44 AM2/6/07
On 4 Feb 2007 20:41:36 -0800, "Sniper. 308" <snipe...@ifrance.com>
wrote:

As I said, fuck you Sponge BLOB you gutless fucking coward, your

Sniper .308

Feb 6, 2007, 4:42:40 AM2/6/07
On 4 Feb 2007 21:40:57 -0800, "bob&carole making a joke out of
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Flustration
>Look it up, you illiterate fuck...:-)

It is a meaningless word

>?I am not even the

>> slightest bit frustrated.
>
>Sure...sure..your impotent threats give you away.

I don't threaten, but, you will find that out for yourself when I see
you in person.

Sniper. 308

Feb 6, 2007, 9:28:53 AM2/6/07
On Feb 6, 4:42?am, Sniper .308 <m...@my.desk> wrote:
> On 4 Feb 2007 21:40:57 -0800, "bob&carole making a joke out of
> ShittyFLL daily and exposing him/it for the vile bastard he/it is."
>
> <bobandcarole...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Flustration
> >Look it up, you illiterate fuck...:-)
>
> It is a meaningless word
>
> >?I am not even the
> >> slightest bit frustrated.
>
> >Sure...sure..your impotent threats give you away.
>
> I don't threaten, but, you will find that out for yourself when I see
> you in person.
My magic carpet is ready and i have my phaser.
I am coming to get you.

Andrealphus

Feb 6, 2007, 11:12:33 AM2/6/07
On Feb 6, 4:42?am, Sniper .308 <m...@my.desk> wrote:
> On 4 Feb 2007 21:40:57 -0800, "bob&carole making a joke out of
> ShittyFLL daily and exposing him/it for the vile bastard he/it is."
>
> <bobandcarole...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Flustration
> >Look it up, you illiterate fuck...:-)
>
> It is a meaningless word
>
> >?I am not even the
> >> slightest bit frustrated.
>
> >Sure...sure..your impotent threats give you away.
>
> I don't threaten, but, you will find that out for yourself when I see
> you in person.

The only way *you" could beat him is up and down but
since he is straight, i can beat you for only $25

Sniper .308

Feb 6, 2007, 11:37:33 AM2/6/07
On 6 Feb 2007 06:28:53 -0800, "Sniper. 308" <snipe...@ifrance.com>
wrote:

Fuck you BLOB, your forgeries are NOT fooling anybody.

Sniper .308

Feb 6, 2007, 11:38:06 AM2/6/07
On 6 Feb 2007 08:12:33 -0800, "Andrealphus" <andrea...@ifrance.com>

Sniper .308

Feb 6, 2007, 11:40:18 AM2/6/07
On 6 Feb 2007 06:28:53 -0800, "Sniper. 308" <snipe...@ifrance.com>
wrote:

Safe to say you won't be such a mouth peice after my visit this
summer.

bob&carole

Feb 6, 2007, 12:46:13 PM2/6/07
On Feb 6, 11:40?am, Sniper .308 <m...@my.desk> wrote:
> On 6 Feb 2007 06:28:53 -0800, "Sniper. 308" <sniper3...@ifrance.com>

> wrote:
>
> Safe to say you won't be such a mouth peice after my visit this
> summer.

Why wait, is it too cold to hitch-hike? LMAO!!!!!

"Safe to say you won't be such a mouth peice after my visit this

summer"--confused psychopathic stalker/liar Sniper. 308

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.homosexuality/msg/4389dd935fc05979?&hl=en

Sniper .308

Feb 6, 2007, 2:45:54 PM2/6/07
On 6 Feb 2007 09:46:13 -0800, "bob&carole"
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

He who laughs last.... which will be me.

Sniper .308

Feb 6, 2007, 2:47:03 PM2/6/07
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Safe to say you won't be such a mouth peice after my visit this

>summer"--confused psychopathic stalker/liar Sniper. 308

Who said I was lying? I guess you will find out soon enough.

Message has been deleted

bobandcarole.

Feb 9, 2007, 12:52:02 AM2/9/07
On Feb 6, 2:47�pm, Sniper .308 <m...@my.desk> wrote:
> On 6 Feb 2007 09:46:13 -0800, "bob&carole"
>
> <bobandcarol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >"Safe to say you won't be such a mouth peice after my visit this
> >summer"--confused psychopathic stalker/liar Sniper. 308
>
> Who said I was lying?  I guess you will find out soon enough.

Why wait?
Bring it on now.....

Sniper .308

Feb 9, 2007, 4:52:29 AM2/9/07
On 8 Feb 2007 21:52:02 -0800, "bobandcarole."
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Why wait?
>Bring it on now.....

I will deside the time and place.