Three million see Gay Parade.

RamRod Sword of Baal

Jun 16, 2007, 5:02:03 PM6/16/07

At least 3 million people saw San Paulo's gay Parade, people dancing and
waving rainbow flags.

http://www.chinapost.com.tw/international/112133.htm

RamRod Sword of Baal

Jun 17, 2007, 4:23:57 PM6/17/07

"RamRod Sword of Baal" <RamRod@truth_only.com> wrote in message

Garngetfukt

Jun 18, 2007, 3:06:24 AM6/18/07

"RamRod Sword of Baal" <RamRod@truth_only.com> wrote in message

> At least 3 million people saw San Paulo's gay Parade, people dancing and
> waving rainbow flags.

And 187 million didn't give a shit.

'Nuff said, shit lips.

RamRod Sword of Baal

Jun 19, 2007, 12:19:59 PM6/19/07

"Garngetfukt" <garng...@fuckem.com> wrote in message

Ah the sawn off runt is back, How is it going pipsqueak Told anyone how big
you are today?

Actually to enlighten you (once again) the population of San Paulo is
slightly over 20 million, so a Parade of 3 million + is a pretty good turn
out.

bobandcarole

Jun 19, 2007, 12:50:32 PM6/19/07
On Jun 16, 5:02?pm, "RamRod Sword of Baal" <RamRod@truth_only.com>
wrote:

> At least 3 million people saw San Paulo's gay Parade, people dancing and
> waving rainbow flags.
>
> http://www.chinapost.com.tw/international/112133.htm

Yeah, we know all about perversion pride parades:

http://www.nambla.org/parade1.jpg
http://www.bushywood.com/gossip_images/gay_parade.jpg
http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/gay_parade.jpg

ScottyFLL

Jun 19, 2007, 1:45:12 PM6/19/07
On Jun 19, 12:50 pm, bobandcarole <bobandcarole...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 16, 5:02?pm, "RamRod Sword of Baal" <RamRod@truth_only.com>
> wrote:
>
> > At least 3 million people saw San Paulo's gay Parade, people dancing and
> > waving rainbow flags.
>
> >http://www.chinapost.com.tw/international/112133.htm
>
> Yeah, we know all about perversion

Indeed:

Blob's adulterous group-sex ad looking for bi female or couple:
http://img404.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bcfullpersonaladscreenslz4.jpg

Detail from the above ad:
http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bcdetailpersonaladfe2.jpg

A post from the year 2000 referencing the vile ad:
http://groups.google.com/group/triangle.personals.bi/msg/0bdc58ebcd7fce6f

"we are a white cpl, 40s, looking for bi female, or cpl w/bi female
for hot times. she is 5/7 fullfigured, 44dd tits, and a juicy shaved
pussy that squirts when she cums. he is 6/1 225, hairy chest, short
beard, and 7 inches. we seek people in the louisville, southern
indiana area. we can exchange pics. if interested, email
us...bobandcarole...@webtv.net"

From: bobandcarole...@webtv.net
Subject: SOUTHERN INDIANA COUPLE SEEKS.......
Date: 2000/03/15
Newsgroups: alt.personals.big-folks

bobandcarole

Jun 20, 2007, 2:22:20 AM6/20/07

RamRod Sword of Baal

Jun 20, 2007, 6:39:36 AM6/20/07

"bobandcarole" <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 16, 5:02?pm, "RamRod Sword of Baal" <RamRod@truth_only.com>
> wrote:
>> At least 3 million people saw San Paulo's gay Parade, people dancing and
>> waving rainbow flags.
>>
>> http://www.chinapost.com.tw/international/112133.htm
>
> Yeah, we know all about perversion pride parades:

-----------------------------------

Only in your twisted mind

Did you see that, over 3 million in a city of 20 million turned out for a
Gay Parade, and you do not think people like the Gays.

I wonder how many the Pope gets ....................

Here we are....................

http://www.topix.net/forum/who/pope-benedict/T01B10V4R0EKLCV6H

Pope warns youth: Resist temptation
Pope Benedict XVI urged tens of thousands of young Catholics packing a
soccer stadium yesterday to resist the temptations of wealth, power and
other "snares of evil," and told them to promote life from "its ...

Hey Boob, tens of thousands, in a city of over 20 million, tens of thousands
against 3 million !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shows which is the more popular.

------------------------------------

http://article.wn.com/view/2007/05/29/Brazil_will_defy_pope_on_birth_control_pills/?template=cheetah-article%2Fdisplayarticle.txt

Brazil will defy pope on birth control pills

SAO PAULO, BRAZIL - Just weeks after Pope Benedict XVI denounced
government-backed contraception in a visit to Brazil, the president unveiled
a program Monday to provide cheap birth control pills at 10,000 drugstores
across the country.

---------------------------------------

BTW Boob over 73% of Brazilian say they are Roman Catholic, it seems that
not many follow the Pope's say so................

bob&carole

Jun 20, 2007, 8:54:56 AM6/20/07
On Jun 20, 6:39?am, "RamRod Sword of Baal" <RamRod@truth_only.com>
wrote:
> "bobandcarole" <bobandcarole...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jun 16, 5:02?pm, "RamRod Sword of Baal" <RamRod@truth_only.com>
> > wrote:
> >> At least 3 million people saw San Paulo's gay Parade, people dancing and
> >> waving rainbow flags.
>
> >>http://www.chinapost.com.tw/international/112133.htm
>
> > Yeah, we know all about perversion pride parades:
>
> -----------------------------------
>
> Only in your twisted mind

Is THIS sane??

> Did you see that, over 3 million in a city of 20 million turned out for a
> Gay Parade, and you do not think people like the Gays.

They imported faggots worldwide.

> I wonder how many the Pope gets ....................
>
> Here we are....................
>
> http://www.topix.net/forum/who/pope-benedict/T01B10V4R0EKLCV6H
>
> Pope warns youth: Resist temptation
> Pope Benedict XVI urged tens of thousands of young Catholics packing a
> soccer stadium yesterday to resist the temptations of wealth, power and
> other "snares of evil," and told them to promote life from "its ...
>
> Hey Boob, tens of thousands, in a city of over 20 million, tens of thousands
> against 3 million !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Shows which is the more popular.

Tell us again how this is "normal"

> ------------------------------------
>
> http://article.wn.com/view/2007/05/29/Brazil_will_defy_pope_on_birth_...

> Brazil will defy pope on birth control pills
>
> SAO PAULO, BRAZIL - Just weeks after Pope Benedict XVI denounced
> government-backed contraception in a visit to Brazil, the president unveiled
> a program Monday to provide cheap birth control pills at 10,000 drugstores
> across the country.
>
> ---------------------------------------
>
> BTW Boob over 73% of Brazilian say they are Roman Catholic, it seems that
> not many follow the Pope's say so................

You consider THIS to be in good taste?

RamRod Sword of Baal

Jun 20, 2007, 1:11:02 PM6/20/07

"bobandcarole" <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

---------------------------------------

Boob has some pretty sad ideas of perversion.

http://www.nambla.org/parade1.jpg

A group of people watching a parade of people marching.

Oh how perverted.

http://www.bushywood.com/gossip_images/gay_parade.jpg

A couple of bare bottoms

Oh how rude, many will die because the saw these, cities will fall, Empires
fail :-) ........

http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/gay_parade.jpg

A couple of people who have body paint on.

Oh that is soooooooooooo perverted.

I am sure they will burn in hell for ever :-)

=====================================

Now what about the torture that the Catholic Church has performed over the
years Boob, the burning people at the stake, while standing around singing
religious songs, is that not perverted?

Popes marching off to war at the head of their armies to kill people.

Remember when the Catholic church forbade the burying of suicides in the
church yard, cause so much grief to relations and friends. More perversion

The Crusaders butchering a whole cities Moslem inhabitants, you know to me
this make a couple of bare bottoms, and a couple of painted faces pale to
nothing against these perversions.

Now in this day and age, one of the greatest perversions, trying to stop
people from using condoms to prevent the transmission of HIV.

You did say you sent your children to a Catholic school didn't you..........

bobandcarole

Jun 20, 2007, 2:54:21 PM6/20/07
On Jun 20, 1:11?pm, "RamRod Sword of Baal" <RamRod@truth_only.com>
wrote:
> "bobandcarole" <bobandcarole...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jun 16, 5:02?pm, "RamRod Sword of Baal" <RamRod@truth_only.com>
> > wrote:
> >> At least 3 million people saw San Paulo's gay Parade, people dancing and
> >> waving rainbow flags.
>
> >>http://www.chinapost.com.tw/international/112133.htm
>
> > Yeah, we know all about perversion pride parades:
>
> >http://www.nambla.org/parade1.jpg
> >http://www.bushywood.com/gossip_images/gay_parade.jpg
> >http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/gay_parade.jpg
>
> ---------------------------------------
>
> Boob has some pretty sad ideas of perversion.
>
> http://www.nambla.org/parade1.jpg
>
> A group of people watching a parade of people marching.
>
> Oh how perverted.

As most faggot do, you obviously align yourself with NAMBLA

> http://www.bushywood.com/gossip_images/gay_parade.jpg
>
> A couple of bare bottoms
>
> Oh how rude, many will die because the saw these, cities will fall, Empires
> fail :-) ........

You think this is acceptable for children to watch faggot?

> http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/gay_parade.jpg
>
> A couple of people who have body paint on.

2 freaks that look like monsters.

> Oh that is soooooooooooo perverted.

Yes it is!!

> I am sure they will burn in hell for ever :-)
>
> =====================================
>
> Now what about the torture that the Catholic Church has performed over the
> years Boob, the burning people at the stake, while standing around singing
> religious songs, is that not perverted?
>
> Popes marching off to war at the head of their armies to kill people.
>
> Remember when the Catholic church forbade the burying of suicides in the
> church yard, cause so much grief to relations and friends. More perversion
>
> The Crusaders butchering a whole cities Moslem inhabitants,

They made a mockery of the holyland

you know to me
> this make a couple of bare bottoms, and a couple of painted faces pale to
> nothing against these perversions.

It figures, NAMBLA Boi...

> Now in this day and age, one of the greatest perversions, trying to stop
> people from using condoms to prevent the transmission of HIV.
>
> You did say you sent your children to a Catholic school didn't you..........

Yes and they got an excellent education.

RamRod Sword of Baal

Jun 20, 2007, 5:25:57 PM6/20/07

"bob&carole" <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I guess you must have missed my post where I answered your rather stupid
pictures, it is in reply to what you called perverions..

---------------------------------------

[...]

bob&carole

Jun 20, 2007, 6:51:11 PM6/20/07
On Jun 20, 5:25?pm, "RamRod Sword of Baal" <RamRod@truth_only.com>
wrote:
> "bob&carole" <bobandcarole...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Kiddiefucker...I knew it.

> http://www.bushywood.com/gossip_images/gay_parade.jpg
>
> A couple of bare bottoms
>
> Oh how rude, many will die because the saw these, cities will fall, Empires
> fail :-) ........
>
> http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/gay_parade.jpg
>
> A couple of people who have body paint on.
>
> Oh that is soooooooooooo perverted.
>
> I am sure they will burn in hell for ever :-)
>
> =====================================
>
> Now what about the torture that the Catholic Church has performed over the
> years Boob, the burning people at the stake, while standing around singing
> religious songs, is that not perverted?
>
> Popes marching off to war at the head of their armies to kill people.
>
> Remember when the Catholic church forbade the burying of suicides in the
> church yard, cause so much grief to relations and friends. More perversion
>
> The Crusaders butchering a whole cities Moslem inhabitants, you know to me
> this make a couple of bare bottoms, and a couple of painted faces pale to
> nothing against these perversions.
>
> Now in this day and age, one of the greatest perversions, trying to stop
> people from using condoms to prevent the transmission of HIV.
>

> You did say you sent your children to a Catholic school didn't you..........- Hide quoted text -

Garngetfukt

Jun 21, 2007, 7:38:31 AM6/21/07

"RamRod Sword of Baal" <RamRod@truth_only.com> wrote in message
Fucking big deal, shit sucker. A total of 187 million in the country didn't
give a shit.

RamRod Sword of Baal

Jun 21, 2007, 12:35:59 PM6/21/07

"bob&carole" <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

No doubt about it Boob, you get sillier and sillier by the day.

RamRod Sword of Baal

Jun 21, 2007, 1:01:26 PM6/21/07

"bobandcarole" <bobandc...@hotmail.com> THE CHILD KILLER wrote in
message news:1182365661.4...@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com...

> On Jun 20, 1:11?pm, "RamRod Sword of Baal" <RamRod@truth_only.com>
> wrote:
>> "bobandcarole" <bobandcarole...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Yeah, we know all about perversion pride parades:
>>
>> >http://www.nambla.org/parade1.jpg
>> >http://www.bushywood.com/gossip_images/gay_parade.jpg
>> >http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/gay_parade.jpg
>>
>> ---------------------------------------
>>
>> Boob has some pretty sad ideas of perversion.
>>
>> http://www.nambla.org/parade1.jpg
>>
>> A group of people watching a parade of people marching.
>>
>> Oh how perverted.
>
> As most faggot do, you obviously align yourself with NAMBLA

You post a URL of a picture of people watching a parade, so I agree with
Nambla, you are crazy

>> http://www.bushywood.com/gossip_images/gay_parade.jpg
>>
>> A couple of bare bottoms
>>
>> Oh how rude, many will die because the saw these, cities will fall,
>> Empires
>> fail :-) ........
>
> You think this is acceptable for children to watch faggot?

Why not, we all have a bare bottom, even you..............

Seems that Boob thinks that children should not see anything that he in his
stupidity thinks is wrong.

No naked people, no naked pictures, no naked statues, no sex before
marriage, and then once the children are married it is all different, what
was wrong now becomes wonderful, no wonder there are so many twisted people
in the world when they think like Boob.

>> http://growabrain.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/gay_parade.jpg
>>
>> A couple of people who have body paint on.
>>
> 2 freaks that look like monsters.

You are defiantly crazy.

>> Oh that is soooooooooooo perverted.
>
> Yes it is!!

No it is not, you see hatred in everything.

>> I am sure they will burn in hell for ever :-)
>>
>> =====================================
>>
>> Now what about the torture that the Catholic Church has performed over
>> the
>> years Boob, the burning people at the stake, while standing around
>> singing
>> religious songs, is that not perverted?
>>
>> Popes marching off to war at the head of their armies to kill people.
>>
>> Remember when the Catholic church forbade the burying of suicides in the
>> church yard, cause so much grief to relations and friends. More
>> perversion
>>
>> The Crusaders butchering a whole cities Moslem inhabitants,
>
> They made a mockery of the holyland

So in your twisted opining then because they had a different religion, that
was good enough reason to slaughter them.

You are crazy, but it does show just how your mind works.

> you know to me

Yes, a self confessed killer of women and children.

>> this make a couple of bare bottoms, and a couple of painted faces pale to
>> nothing against these perversions.

> It figures, NAMBLA Boi...

You have agreed above that you thought it was OK to slaughter a whole cities
Moslem inhabitants, and you have admitted to killing women and children, and
now you try and call me a supporter of Nambla to cover your tracks, you just
get sillier and sillier.

>> Now in this day and age, one of the greatest perversions, trying to stop
>> people from using condoms to prevent the transmission of HIV.
>>
>> You did say you sent your children to a Catholic school didn't
>> you..........
>
> Yes and they got an excellent education.

.......and brainwashed also, hopefully they will not come out as silly as
you.

bobandcarole..

Jun 21, 2007, 1:12:58 PM6/21/07
Boob has some pretty sad ideas of perversion.
http://www.nambla.org/parade1.jpg
A group of people watching a parade of people marching.
Oh how perverted"--ramrod shows his true colors and it
isn't the rainbow..

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.homosexuality/msg/30373b3cb419ebce?

ScottyFLL

Jun 21, 2007, 1:59:13 PM6/21/07
On Jun 21, 12:35 pm, "RamRod Sword of Baal" <RamRod@truth_only.com>
wrote:

> No doubt about it Boob, you get sillier and sillier by the day.-

And the increase in silliness seems to be directed correlated to the
increase in girth.

ScottyFLL

Jun 21, 2007, 2:01:05 PM6/21/07
On Jun 20, 2:54 pm, bobandcarole <bobandcarole...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> 2 freaks that look like monsters.

Which reminds me: that photo of you and your wife is STILL ON THE
INTERNET, even after you demanded that it be removed!!

http://img124.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bobbottlepd1.jpg

DOOOOO SOMETHING, BLOB!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!! THE INTERNET
DIDN'T LISTEN TO YOUR DEMANDS!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!

Message has been deleted

Garngetfukt

Jun 22, 2007, 3:12:17 AM6/22/07

> "Garngetfukt" <garng...@fuckem.com> wrote in message
> No, it just shows that they did not attend the parade.

So they weren't interested in a street parade of shit dribbling arse bandits

RamRod Sword of Baal

Jun 22, 2007, 1:13:57 PM6/22/07

"Garngetfukt" <garng...@fuckem.com> wrote in message

The mere fact that 3 million attended a Parade in a city of 20 million shows
how popular the Gay Parade is.

Death

Jun 22, 2007, 1:55:47 PM6/22/07

"RamRod Sword of Baal" <RamRod@truth_only.com> wrote in message

> The mere fact that 3 million attended a Parade in a city of 20 million shows
> how popular the Gay Parade is.

People with nothing else to do gather at the foot of tall
buildings to watch some-one jump to their death.

That doesn't mean they support wingless flight.

#1 Fan

Jun 22, 2007, 2:23:31 PM6/22/07
RamRod Sword of Baal wrote...

Scott Adams of "Dilbert" describes his experience with radio/teevee
marketers who include the total number of residents living within
the broadcast radius as the actual audience for a paid commercial
spot. In this case, three million Brazilians lived within the range
of the Teevee do Brasil 47's UHF transmission tower. That is not
quite the same as saying that all three million actually tuned in
Teevee 47's parade coverage vs. that night's "Brazilian Idol"
contestants on rival Teevee do Brasil 48.

Brindal

Jun 22, 2007, 2:29:14 PM6/22/07
On Jun 20, 1:54 pm, bobandcarole <bobandcarole...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > You did say you sent your children to a Catholic school didn't you..........
>
> Yes and they got an excellent education.-

Oh, I'm sure they did! A lot of priests from Catholic schools are
either in jail or facin trails for, you guessed it, molesting underage
boys.

Hypocrites. Bloody fool hypocrites.

Brindal

Garngetfukt

Jun 22, 2007, 5:45:22 PM6/22/07

> The mere fact that 3 million attended a Parade in a city of 20 million
> shows how popular the Gay Parade is.

Proves fuck all, arse bandit. Outdoor events will always, anywhere in the
world, pull a bigger crowd when there's fuck all on TV.

RamRod Sword of Baal

Jun 22, 2007, 10:32:00 PM6/22/07

" Death" <De...@yourdoor.net> wrote in message

I do not believe anyone at a Gay Parade is going to jump off a building, nor
believe in wingless flights.

Three million is a huge number of people to attract to any function.

The 11th annual parade, which began in 1997 with 2,000 people, received
official sponsorship this year and was attended by Brazil's ministers for
tourism and sport.

The festival follows another demonstration attended by one million
Evangelical Christians condemning homosexuality called the March for Jesus.
One minister that spoke at the event linked homosexuality with Satanism.

It seems that the Gay Parade is more popular than the Evangelical Christians
demonstration.

RamRod Sword of Baal

Jun 22, 2007, 10:39:46 PM6/22/07

"#1 Fan" <f...@superstar.stalk.net> wrote in message

Kindly explain what that has to do with 3 million watching a Gay Parade.

Garngetfukt

Jun 23, 2007, 12:25:31 AM6/23/07

> I do not believe anyone at a Gay Parade is going to jump off a building,

No problem, there will always be plenty of volunteers to give your worthless
carcass a good shove over the edge.

#1 Fan

Jun 23, 2007, 3:07:14 PM6/23/07
RamRod Sword of Baal wrote...
> Kindly explain what that has to do with 3 million watching a Gay Parade.

Um, do you really think 3,000,000 people lined up along the parade route?
The number is totally false, it is simply impossible to deal with a crowd
that large. Perhaps it's like that "Million Man March" where a few
thousand negroes with poor math skills inflated attendance numbers to
promote a political agenda.

No One

Jun 23, 2007, 4:08:40 PM6/23/07
#1 Fan <f...@superstar.stalk.net> writes:

> RamRod Sword of Baal wrote...
> > Kindly explain what that has to do with 3 million watching a Gay Parade.
>
> Um, do you really think 3,000,000 people lined up along the parade route?

He obviously means watching on TV: even in San Francisco, you can't get
3,000,000 people lining the streets to watch a parade that goes along
Market Street roughly from the Embarcadero to the Civic Center, and
staying from start to finish. It's just that somewhere around 300,000
is the street capacity you'd have for spectators (rough estimate -
1 per foot along the route, packed 20 deep on each side of the street)

Nearly everyone in the area would see some of it if it is on the
evening news.

RamRod Sword of Baal

Jun 23, 2007, 11:11:22 PM6/23/07

"#1 Fan" <f...@superstar.stalk.net> wrote in message

You were not there, so how do you know, I am quoting from a paper, you are
inventing numbers. if you have any reliable sources to contradict this
number, let us have it.