Why is there no discussion of Bush's Satanism?

-

Jul 7, 2006, 6:27:52 PM7/7/06

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:George_W._Bush

Satanism

Why is there no discussion of Bush's Satanism? I find it incredibly
rude that the question should be silenced under the "trolling"
heading. A sizeable majority of people now believe that Bush is
directly or indirectly engaged in satanism. Countless internet
websites prove this conclusively. I don't mind the debate. I also
don't mind disagreement. I even have compassion for those who don't
want to believe the evidence at first. But I do find it very poor
manners to just erase any trace of serious discussiom for such a
serious matter. We will probably never know better than the official
reports legitimized by the intellectual establishment. But we do know
when we are cheated.

To those hate-filled individuals: Won't you at least offer an
explanation for deleting my attempts at discussion? After all this
page is named discussion. + To those hate-filled individuals: Won't
you at least offer an explanation for deleting my attempts at
discussion? After all this page is named discussion. (unsigned)

Because it is far from being an established fact that Skull and
Bones is a Satanist society. If you have anything to discuss
based on verifiable fact then feel free to add it here.
DJ Clayworth 20:09, 6 July 2006 (UTC)

I don't know about Satanism, but it is disturbing that the
Skull and Bones keeps putting people in power...
Dubc0724 20:04, 6 July 2006 (UTC)

Allegations and assertions aimed at or about living
persons, even on the Talk page, should be supported by
citations and sources. It's both a good legal principle
and the least we can do for our fellow human beings.
--ElKevbo 20:14, 6 July 2006 (UTC)

-----------------------------
Citations please? Right away!

[11], http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%
[12], http://www.bushisantichrist.com/
[13], http://www.cuttingedge.org/NEWS/n1463.cfm
[14], http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=1173
[15], http://mindprod.com/politics/bushbooksskullandbones.html
[16], http://rustybrain.com/archives/2000/13evilgeorge.html
[17],
http://www.theresistancemanifesto.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=43
[18], http://www.antichristconspiracy.com/free_ebook.htm
[19],
http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=39&contentid=1396&page=2
[20], http://sacredearth.org/theAntiChrist_files/theAntiChrist.htm
[21],
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/skolnickoverthrowamericanrepub47part10feb04.shtml
[22],
http://www.wonkette.com/politics/remainders/george-w-bushs-split-allegiance-028935.php
[23], http://antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=7546
[24], http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/list_of_satanist.htm
[25], http://www.propagandamatrix.com/archivebohemiangrove.html
[26], http://www.retakingamerica.com/pages_for_index_main/Bushwacked.html
[27], http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/CSAforBush.htm
[28], http://www.apfn.net/Messageboard/02-09-04/discussion.cgi.15
[29], http://www.multiultramedia.com/conspiracy/bush.html
[30],
http://liberalavenger.com/2005/01/norwegians-confused-by-bushs-satanic.html
[31], http://www.greaterthings.com/Word-Number/People/GeorgeWBush.htm

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 8, 2006, 2:29:24 AM7/8/06
jazze...@hotmail.com (-) wrote:

>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:George_W._Bush
>Satanism
>Why is there no discussion of Bush's Satanism?

Bush's Christianity is routinely discussed in the mainstream media.

---
Pretending that you don't smell the burning Jews isn't an excuse
for the defense of war crime atrocities against humanity. "I
didn't know" is no longer an excuse in the age of the Internet.

-

Jul 8, 2006, 3:07:40 AM7/8/06

fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
> Bush's Christianity is routinely discussed in the mainstream media.

I'm sorry. These terms have completely different spellings.

- regards
- jb

State High Court Decisions Protect Marriage
New York, Georgia spurn homosexual agenda
http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=9483

Scotius

Jul 8, 2006, 3:04:53 AM7/8/06

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 8, 2006, 1:48:52 PM7/8/06
jazze...@hotmail.com (-) wrote:

>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:George_W._Bush
>>> Satanism
>>> Why is there no discussion of Bush's Satanism?
>fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
>> Bush's Christianity is routinely discussed in the mainstream media.
> I'm sorry. These terms have completely different spellings.

What the hell? You _are_ aware that "Satan" is a Christian god, right?

-

Jul 8, 2006, 4:52:29 PM7/8/06

>> fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
>>> Bush's Christianity is routinely discussed in the mainstream media.

> jazze...@hotmail.com (-) wrote:
>> I'm sorry. These terms have completely different spellings.

fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
> What the hell? You _are_ aware that "Satan" is a Christian god, right?

Excuse me, but did you just use a term which you say does
not exist? :-) The first instance for "Satan" occurs in the Book
of Job (oldest book in the Bible), among the Jewish book pantheon.
Sword-Searcher locates 15 references in the Old Testament (11 are
in the Book of Job) and 34 references in the New Testament, (KJV).
No single book in the New Testament contains as many references
to Satan as the Book of Job. In all Christian theological accounts,
Satan is a devil, or evil angel, not a God. A failure who -tried- to
be God but was unsuccessful. If devils should cast out devils, ok.
Lest you become mistaken, by no means does professed knowledge
about Christianity make me a Christian.

- regards
- jb

Mozart's Widow Shown in Astonishing Photo
http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=9495

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 9, 2006, 1:29:14 PM7/9/06
jazze...@hotmail.com (-) wrote:

>> jazze...@hotmail.com (-) wrote:
>>> I'm sorry. These terms have completely different spellings.
>fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
>> What the hell? You _are_ aware that "Satan" is a Christian god, right?
>Excuse me, but did you just use a term which you say does not exist? :-)

The Christian gods most certainly do exist within the minds of those
who created them, and we find that Bush and most of the rest of his
Christian regime believe in all of them.

Jim E

Jul 10, 2006, 1:06:21 AM7/10/06

"-" <jazze...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:George_W._Bush
>

> Satanism
>
> Why is there no discussion of Bush's Satanism?

Because the rest of the population does not share your delusions.
KOOK.

Jim E

Scotius

Jul 10, 2006, 1:40:11 AM7/10/06
On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 17:48:52 GMT, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L.
Rice) wrote:

>>fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
>>> Bush's Christianity is routinely discussed in the mainstream media.
>> I'm sorry. These terms have completely different spellings.
>
>What the hell? You _are_ aware that "Satan" is a Christian god, right?

Your momma's aware that her son is a fuckwit.

Scotius

Jul 10, 2006, 1:39:36 AM7/10/06
On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 06:29:24 GMT, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L.
Rice) wrote:

>jazze...@hotmail.com (-) wrote:
>
>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:George_W._Bush
>>Satanism
>>Why is there no discussion of Bush's Satanism?
>
>Bush's Christianity is routinely discussed in the mainstream media.

Bush is not a Christian, and you are a liar.

Scotius

Jul 10, 2006, 1:45:27 AM7/10/06
On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 17:29:14 GMT, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L.
Rice) wrote:

>>fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
>>> What the hell? You _are_ aware that "Satan" is a Christian god, right?
>>Excuse me, but did you just use a term which you say does not exist? :-)
>
>The Christian gods most certainly do exist within the minds of those
>who created them, and we find that Bush and most of the rest of his
>Christian regime believe in all of them.

A backpedalling binge does not a response make. Try harder
little freddie, try harder.

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 11, 2006, 12:16:57 AM7/11/06
Scotius <wolv...@mnsi.net> wrote:
>On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 06:29:24 GMT, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L. Rice) wrote:
>>jazze...@hotmail.com (-) wrote:
>>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:George_W._Bush
>>>Satanism
>>>Why is there no discussion of Bush's Satanism?
>>Bush's Christianity is routinely discussed in the mainstream media.
>Bush is not a Christian, and you are a liar.

<smile> The Christian congregation he's part of and his Christian
ministers would disagree with you. }:-} Bush is obviously a
Christian. He admits it virtually daily.

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 11, 2006, 12:17:39 AM7/11/06
Scotius <wolv...@mnsi.net> wrote:
>>> I'm sorry. These terms have completely different spellings.
>>What the hell? You _are_ aware that "Satan" is a Christian god, right?
>Your momma's aware that her son is a fuckwit.

It 'twould appear as though the poor dear finds the smackdown of
truth stings just a bit. }:-}

Fredric L. Rice

Jul 11, 2006, 12:18:42 AM7/11/06
Scotius <wolv...@mnsi.net> wrote:
>>>Excuse me, but did you just use a term which you say does not exist? :-)
>>The Christian gods most certainly do exist within the minds of those
>>who created them, and we find that Bush and most of the rest of his
>>Christian regime believe in all of them.
>A backpedalling binge does not a response make.

Er, I've always stated that the gods obviously exist. Not once have I
suggested that none of them don't. Kind of sucks to be you, huh?

Scotius

Jul 11, 2006, 12:37:16 AM7/11/06
On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 04:16:57 GMT, fr...@skeptictank.org (Fredric L.
Rice) wrote:

>Scotius <wolv...@mnsi.net> wrote:
>>>Bush's Christianity is routinely discussed in the mainstream media.
>>Bush is not a Christian, and you are a liar.
>
><smile> The Christian congregation he's part of and his Christian
>ministers would disagree with you. }:-} Bush is obviously a
>Christian. He admits it virtually daily.

You have no reason to smile smugly, being as incredibly stupid
as you are. You're not smart enough to have an excuse to be smug.