Newt Gingrich: Julian Assange is Enemy Combatant Engaged in Warfare

Tesla

Dec 5, 2010, 11:31:48 PM12/5/10

Video - "Gingrich: Assange is an Active Enemy Combatant":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zl9v_EQt78

Outspoken neocon and former speaker of the House Newt Gingrich told
Fox's Judge Napolitano over the weekend that Wikileaks is a terrorist
organization and its founder Julian Assange should be considered an
enemy combatant.

Gingrich also appeared on Fox News with Chris Wallace. "I approach this
very seriously", Gingrich told Wallace. "Information warfare is warfare.
Julian Assange is engaged in warfare."

"Information terrorism, which leads to people getting killed is
terrorism. And Julian Assange is engaged in terrorism", he said.

Gingrich is advocating either the murder of Julian Assange or that he be
subject to extraordinary rendition – hunted down, kidnapped, and sent to
a secret CIA torture center in Egypt or Poland.

Newt considers Assange on par with Maher Arar, the Canadian citizen who
was kidnapped and sent bound in chains to Syria to be tortured until he
signed a confession stating he was with al-CIA-duh.

For many so-called "conservatives" who are in fact warmongering neocon
holdovers from the Bush era, Assange is the next John Phillip Walker
Lindh, aka Taliban John, the American citizen who made the mistake of
joining the Taliban – as thousands joined, with encouragement by the
Saudis and the CIA – and was captured in Afghanistan. He will spend the
next twenty years in prison.

Gingrich is attempting to keep alive the neocon psychology of forever
war as formulated by Dick Cheney and the Project for a New American
Century folks.

The persecution of Julian Assange represents a new milestone in the
fabricated GWOT, global war on manufactured CIA and Pentagon created
terror. Characterizing Assange as a threat to national security – to
national secrets revealing war crimes – and as a terrorist allows the
military-industrial complex and the national security state to declare
war on journalists and truth-seekers.

Source:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/newt-gingrich-julian-assange-is-enemy-combatant-engaged-in-warfare.html

-

"According to dumbed-down beer swilling fluoride heads, this is all just
another 'conspiracy theory' that the professional self-proclaimed
'skeptics' will 'debunk' in Popular Mechanics or on Nat Geo. The
ignorant, moronic public who love nothing more than drinking and ogling
naked babes on sports forums all day think that anything critical of any
leader or institution is a 'conspiracy theory' akin to little green men
on Mars.

The good news is that they are actually falling into the minority, but
they are so dumb and so easily deceived by the 'debunkers' and have such
a need to fit in with what they think is reality, that they do not
realize that their numbers are shrinking and the smart ones are
beginning to outnumber them as we awake and wake up others."

RepublicConstitution

Phlip

Dec 5, 2010, 11:35:33 PM12/5/10
> Video - "Gingrich: Assange is an Active Enemy Combatant":

Translation: No matter what Obama does to Assange, the GOP will simply
set the goalposts farther out, then complain Obama is "soft on
terrorism".

Identifying Assange as a terrorist, via dog-whistle terms, is the
first step.

Tesla

Dec 5, 2010, 11:54:21 PM12/5/10

There isn't a speck of difference between Gingrich and Obama. They are
both globalist, zionist, eugenicist, neocon warmongers paid off by the
very same people to push the very same agenda while distracting dumb,
gullible saps with their left/right puppet show politics.

Please wise up.

-

HOW the SHADOW GOVERNMENT uses the FALSE LEFT/RIGHT PARADIGM to CONTROL
and MANIPULATE:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=9AF1A4F232A74281&playnext=1&v=lnIl0yjKWXM

Phlip

Dec 6, 2010, 12:03:03 AM12/6/10
> > Identifying Assange as a terrorist, via dog-whistle terms, is the
> > first step.
>
> There isn't a speck of difference between Gingrich and Obama. They are
> both globalist, zionist, eugenicist, neocon warmongers...

Yawn. Wake me up when Obama allows a terror attack just to make a
power grab.

Tesla

Dec 6, 2010, 12:22:13 AM12/6/10

You have obviously been sleeping since your "savior" took office. You
are simply refusing to get out of bed.

Phlip

Dec 6, 2010, 12:27:58 AM12/6/10
On Dec 5, 9:22 pm, Tesla <nic...@nicotesla.net> wrote:

> You have obviously been sleeping since your "savior" took office. You
> are simply refusing to get out of bed.

Wooah, look out Tesla! Them Jews are coming to get you!

CB

Dec 6, 2010, 1:10:54 AM12/6/10
On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 23:31:48 -0500, Tesla <nic...@nicotesla.net>
wrote:

>Video - "Gingrich: Assange is an Active Enemy Combatant":
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zl9v_EQt78
>

>Outspoken neocon and former speaker of the House Newt Gingrich told
>Fox's Judge Napolitano over the weekend that Wikileaks is a terrorist
>organization and its founder Julian Assange should be considered an
>enemy combatant.
>
>Gingrich also appeared on Fox News with Chris Wallace. "I approach this
>very seriously", Gingrich told Wallace. "Information warfare is warfare.
>Julian Assange is engaged in warfare."

The chickification of America has enabloed queers like Julian Assange
to 'feel' safe in commiting treason (if only he was an American).

WWRD?

If Ronald Reagan or Margaret Thatcher where around today this mouse
Julian Assange would not have had the balls to do what he did.

CB
Newt Gingrich Statement on Proposed Mosque/Islamic Community Center
near Ground Zero
The proposed "Cordoba House" overlooking the World Trade Center site –
where a group of jihadists killed over 3000 Americans and destroyed
one of our most famous landmarks - is a test of the timidity,
passivity and historic ignorance of American elites. For example,
most of them don’t understand that “Cordoba House” is a deliberately
insulting term. It refers to Cordoba, Spain – the capital of Muslim
conquerors who symbolized their victory over the Christian Spaniards
by transforming a church there into the world’s third-largest mosque
complex.

More can be read of Mr. Gingrich's statement at:
http://www.newt.org/newt-direct/newt-gingrich-statement-proposed-mosqueislamic-community-center-near-ground-zero

Colonel Kurtz

Dec 6, 2010, 9:59:57 AM12/6/10

On 6-Dec-2010, CB <C...@PrayForMe.com> wrote:

> >enemy combatant.
> >
> >Gingrich also appeared on Fox News with Chris Wallace. "I approach this
> >very seriously", Gingrich told Wallace. "Information warfare is warfare.
> >Julian Assange is engaged in warfare."
> >

> The chickification of America has enabloed queers like Julian Assange
> to 'feel' safe in commiting treason (if only he was an American).
>
> WWRD?
>
> If Ronald Reagan or Margaret Thatcher where around today this mouse
> Julian Assange would not have had the balls to do what he did.

If Reagan or Thatcher were active today, there wouldn't be so much
corruption to expose. The feeble in the US (99% of the population) need to
know these things.

Assange should get a Nobel price for his noble efforts.

Phlip

Dec 6, 2010, 10:07:06 AM12/6/10
> Gingrich is advocating either the murder of Julian Assange or that he be
> subject to extraordinary rendition hunted down, kidnapped, and sent to
> a secret CIA torture center in Egypt or Poland.

Silly Newt! We only do that to lower-class non-Europeans who DON'T
have websites!

Alfred Stomacker

Dec 6, 2010, 12:44:41 PM12/6/10
On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 01:10:54 -0500, CB <C...@PrayForMe.com> wrote:

>>On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 23:31:48 -0500, Tesla <nic...@nicotesla.net>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Video - "Gingrich: Assange is an Active Enemy Combatant":
>>>
>>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zl9v_EQt78
>>>

>>>Outspoken neocon and former speaker of the House Newt Gingrich told
>>>Fox's Judge Napolitano over the weekend that Wikileaks is a terrorist
>>>organization and its founder Julian Assange should be considered an
>>>enemy combatant.
>>>
>>>Gingrich also appeared on Fox News with Chris Wallace. "I approach this
>>>very seriously", Gingrich told Wallace. "Information warfare is warfare.
>>>Julian Assange is engaged in warfare."
>>>

>>The chickification of America has enabloed queers like Julian Assange
>>to 'feel' safe in commiting treason (if only he was an American).

He has committed black mail . why no warrant ?

Phlip

Dec 6, 2010, 2:01:39 PM12/6/10
On Dec 6, 9:44 am, Alfred Stomacker <alfredstomac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 01:10:54 -0500, CB <C...@PrayForMe.com> wrote:

> >>The chickification of America has enabloed queers like Julian Assange
> >>to 'feel' safe in commiting treason (if only he was an American).
>
> He has committed black mail . why no warrant ?

Uh, because that "queer" is accused of having consensual sex with a
CIA honeybait? And that's enough?

And there's no "blackmail", unless you mean the "kill me and my
timebomb goes off" kind of insurance. Not sure how this puts the
people trying to kill him on the moral high ground there.

Good luck finding a cable that makes Obama look bad.

John Galt

Dec 6, 2010, 2:13:35 PM12/6/10

I have no idea what would make you (personally) think he looks bad or not.

But, this one is definitely something that he would have known about and
would have been in the approval process on, at least on the largest
instances, since these measures would have been designed to give him a
"win" at the conference:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/foreign-policy/5395-wikileaks-whistleblowing-or-treason

JG

Larry Hewitt

Dec 6, 2010, 2:21:41 PM12/6/10

Got a specific cable in mind?
\
Giving foreign aid for support ain'T nothin' new or embarrassing., and
may not even be brought up in the white house (sad to say, $30M to the
CIA is chump change).

LRRY

John Galt

Dec 6, 2010, 2:50:34 PM12/6/10
On 12/06/2010 01:21 PM, Larry Hewitt wrote:
> On 12/6/2010 2:13 PM, John Galt wrote:

>>> Uh, because that "queer" is accused of having consensual sex with a
>>> CIA honeybait? And that's enough?
>>>
>>> And there's no "blackmail", unless you mean the "kill me and my
>>> timebomb goes off" kind of insurance. Not sure how this puts the
>>> people trying to kill him on the moral high ground there.
>>>
>>> Good luck finding a cable that makes Obama look bad.
>>
>> I have no idea what would make you (personally) think he looks bad or
>> not.
>>
>> But, this one is definitely something that he would have known about and
>> would have been in the approval process on, at least on the largest
>> instances, since these measures would have been designed to give him a
>> "win" at the conference:
>>
>> http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/foreign-policy/5395-wikileaks-whistleblowing-or-treason
>>

>> JG
>>

> Got a specific cable in mind?

No, haven't seen it yet,

> \
> Giving foreign aid for support ain'T nothin' new or embarrassing., and
> may not even be brought up in the white house (sad to say, $30M to the
> CIA is chump change).

Granted that it's not new, and I didn't say nor imply that the same kind
of behavior wouldn't have been equally embarassing to the prior
administration,

However, this sort of behavior undermines any moral authority supposedly
held by the US in international negotiations.

JG

> LRRY

RichTravsky

Dec 7, 2010, 9:40:48 PM12/7/10
CB wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 23:31:48 -0500, Tesla <nic...@nicotesla.net>
> wrote:
> >Video - "Gingrich: Assange is an Active Enemy Combatant":
> >
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zl9v_EQt78
> >

> >Outspoken neocon and former speaker of the House Newt Gingrich told
> >Fox's Judge Napolitano over the weekend that Wikileaks is a terrorist
> >organization and its founder Julian Assange should be considered an
> >enemy combatant.
> >
> >Gingrich also appeared on Fox News with Chris Wallace. "I approach this
> >very seriously", Gingrich told Wallace. "Information warfare is warfare.
> >Julian Assange is engaged in warfare."
> >

> The chickification of America has enabloed queers like Julian Assange
> to 'feel' safe in commiting treason (if only he was an American).
>
> WWRD?
>
> If Ronald Reagan or Margaret Thatcher where around today this mouse
> Julian Assange would not have had the balls to do what he did.

And what would they have done? Nothing. What COULD they do?

> Newt Gingrich Statement on Proposed Mosque/Islamic Community Center
> near Ground Zero
> The proposed "Cordoba House" overlooking the World Trade Center site –

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7WbTv_gsx4
New Islamic Mosque at Ground Zero? (12.21.09)

Laura Ingraham talks to Daisy Khan, Executive Director of the American
Society for Muslim Advancement, about her husbands (Imam Feisal Abdul
Rauf) plans to build a Mosque very close to Ground Zero in NYC.

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/08/16/laura-ingraham-mosque/
Laura Ingraham To Co-Founder Of Ground Zero Mosque In December 2009:
I Like What Youre Trying To Do
INGRAHAM: I cant find many people who really have a problem with it. [Mayor]
Bloomberg is for it. Rabbis are saying they dont have a problem with it.
[...] I like what youre trying to do and Ms. Khan we appreciate it and come
on my radio show some time.

KHAN: Yeah, we need the support of people like you seriously.

INGRAHAM: Alright, you take care.

RichTravsky

Dec 7, 2010, 9:41:37 PM12/7/10
Alfred Stomacker wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Dec 2010 01:10:54 -0500, CB <C...@PrayForMe.com> wrote:

> >>The chickification of America has enabloed queers like Julian Assange
> >>to 'feel' safe in commiting treason (if only he was an American).
> >>

> He has committed black mail . why no warrant ?

What black mail? He's just doing it without asking for anything in exchange.

RT

RichTravsky

Dec 7, 2010, 9:48:46 PM12/7/10

John Birch Society ads.

Now we know for certain what kind of person you are.

RT

RichTravsky

Dec 7, 2010, 9:49:49 PM12/7/10
John Galt wrote:
> On 12/06/2010 01:21 PM, Larry Hewitt wrote:

> >> I have no idea what would make you (personally) think he looks bad or
> >> not.
> >>
> >> But, this one is definitely something that he would have known about and
> >> would have been in the approval process on, at least on the largest
> >> instances, since these measures would have been designed to give him a
> >> "win" at the conference:
> >> http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/foreign-policy/5395-wikileaks-whistleblowing-or-treason
> >
> > Got a specific cable in mind?
>
> No, haven't seen it yet,
>
> > Giving foreign aid for support ain'T nothin' new or embarrassing., and
> > may not even be brought up in the white house (sad to say, $30M to the
> > CIA is chump change).
>
> Granted that it's not new, and I didn't say nor imply that the same kind
> of behavior wouldn't have been equally embarassing to the prior
> administration,
>
> However, this sort of behavior undermines any moral authority supposedly
> held by the US in international negotiations.

How about using a pack of lies to invade Iraq?

RT

John Galt

Dec 7, 2010, 9:58:29 PM12/7/10

Dakota

Dec 7, 2010, 10:05:18 PM12/7/10
On Tue 12/7/10 20:40, RichTravsky wrote:
> CB wrote:
>> On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 23:31:48 -0500, Tesla<nic...@nicotesla.net>
>> wrote:
>>> Video - "Gingrich: Assange is an Active Enemy Combatant":
>>>
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zl9v_EQt78
>>>

>>> Outspoken neocon and former speaker of the House Newt Gingrich told
>>> Fox's Judge Napolitano over the weekend that Wikileaks is a terrorist
>>> organization and its founder Julian Assange should be considered an
>>> enemy combatant.
>>>
>>> Gingrich also appeared on Fox News with Chris Wallace. "I approach this
>>> very seriously", Gingrich told Wallace. "Information warfare is warfare.
>>> Julian Assange is engaged in warfare."
>>>

>> The chickification of America has enabloed queers like Julian Assange
>> to 'feel' safe in commiting treason (if only he was an American).

Julian is accused by Sweden of a crime involving sex with women so your
claim he's queer says more about you than it does about him.

Perhaps your neologism 'chickification' will get the idiot Sarah Palin
to be your friend on Twitter. She makes up words too.

>> WWRD?
>>
>> If Ronald Reagan or Margaret Thatcher where around today this mouse
>> Julian Assange would not have had the balls to do what he did.

St. Ronnie rewarded Iran for taking the US Embassy in Tehran by trading
arms for the hostages. Why would anybody be afraid of him?

Despite the claims of those who are trying to create a Reagan image to
suit their right wing ideology, he had nothing to do with the collapse
of the Soviet Union. He was just in the right place at the right time.

If W was still president, he'd try to hunt Assange down, quickly lose
interest, and invade some uninvolved oil rich country.

5847 Dead, 990 since 1/20/09

Dec 7, 2010, 10:14:08 PM12/7/10

Still--the same group that supported MacCarthy and called Eisenhower a
communist.

Still into witchhunts in the name of patriotism, I see...

Phlip

Dec 7, 2010, 10:19:43 PM12/7/10
On Dec 7, 6:41 pm, RichTravsky <traRvE...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote:
> Alfred Stomacker wrote:

> > He has committed black mail . why no warrant ?
>
> What black mail? He's just doing it without asking for anything in exchange.

He's threatening to dump the remaining cables (apparently instead of
dribbling them out in batches) if messed with.

To a sick pup like Alfred, insurance against getting whacked is
"blackmailing the whackers".

(It would be cool if any of the cables run between the CIA and Swedish
prosecutors..!)

John Galt

Dec 7, 2010, 10:49:28 PM12/7/10

Still, criticizing the source and not the content is a logical fallacy.

JG

kim

Dec 8, 2010, 9:16:10 AM12/8/10
On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 21:05:18 -0600, Dakota <ma...@NOSPAMmail.com>
wrote:

LMAO

Phlip

Dec 8, 2010, 9:29:35 AM12/8/10
On Dec 6, 11:21 am, Larry Hewitt <larryh...@comporium.net> wrote:

> Got a specific cable in mind?

No he doesn't.

> Giving foreign aid for support ain'T nothin' new or embarrassing., and
> may not even be brought up in the white house (sad to say, $30M to the
> CIA is chump change).

Sooo if these cables are correctly exposing how wasteful the OBAMA
administration is, then why are the anti-Obama kooks also anti-
WikiLeaks?

(Uh, because Fox Noise TOLD them to oppose WikiLeaks? As an example of
Obama being soft on Assange-style terrorism?)

John Galt

Dec 8, 2010, 10:00:01 AM12/8/10
On 12/08/2010 08:29 AM, Phlip wrote:
> On Dec 6, 11:21 am, Larry Hewitt<larryh...@comporium.net> wrote:
>
>> Got a specific cable in mind?
>
> No he doesn't.
>
>> Giving foreign aid for support ain'T nothin' new or embarrassing., and
>> may not even be brought up in the white house (sad to say, $30M to the
>> CIA is chump change).
>
> Sooo if these cables are correctly exposing how wasteful the OBAMA
> administration is, then why are the anti-Obama kooks also anti-
> WikiLeaks?

Not all are. I'm in favor of the guy, personally.

You can't take a moral stand in the public world community when you're
morally compromised behind closed doors.

> (Uh, because Fox Noise TOLD them to oppose WikiLeaks? As an example of
> Obama being soft on Assange-style terrorism?)

I would expect that most who take that position are concerned about
lives that may be at stake and/or compromising our national defense.
Perfectly reasonable concerns, by my way of thinking.

But, free speech is a harsh mistress. If you're committed to it, then
you also SHOULD be committed to transparency, and that's going to cause
some pain, from time to time.

JG

RichTravsky

Dec 11, 2010, 1:43:59 AM12/11/10

That doesn't excuse your Bircher leanings.

John Galt

Dec 11, 2010, 7:19:23 AM12/11/10

No Bircher leanings. I googled an article. If the source offends you,
that's entirely your problem, not mine.

JG

Phlip

Dec 11, 2010, 11:34:09 AM12/11/10
> No Bircher leanings. I googled an article. If the source offends you,
> that's entirely your problem, not mine.
>
> JG

The far-right blogs are subsidized - to the tune of 10x the ad revenue
of any other blog, for the same number of eyeballs.

(That fact alone should outrage any free-marketer.)

Such subsidies can easily afford the SEO research (Search Engine
Optimization) to maintain high page ranks. Caveat emptor!

RichTravsky

Dec 12, 2010, 11:42:43 PM12/12/10

So much for your vetting of your sources...

RichTravsky

Dec 12, 2010, 11:47:29 PM12/12/10
RichTravsky wrote:
> CB wrote:
> > On Sun, 05 Dec 2010 23:31:48 -0500, Tesla <nic...@nicotesla.net>
> > wrote:
> > >Video - "Gingrich: Assange is an Active Enemy Combatant":
> > >
> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zl9v_EQt78
> > >
> > >Outspoken neocon and former speaker of the House Newt Gingrich told
> > >Fox's Judge Napolitano over the weekend that Wikileaks is a terrorist
> > >organization and its founder Julian Assange should be considered an
> > >enemy combatant.
> > >
> > >Gingrich also appeared on Fox News with Chris Wallace. "I approach this
> > >very seriously", Gingrich told Wallace. "Information warfare is warfare.
> > >Julian Assange is engaged in warfare."
> > >

> > The chickification of America has enabloed queers like Julian Assange
> > to 'feel' safe in commiting treason (if only he was an American).
> >
> > WWRD?
> >
> > If Ronald Reagan or Margaret Thatcher where around today this mouse
> > Julian Assange would not have had the balls to do what he did.
>
> And what would they have done? Nothing. What COULD they do?

Well?

Phlip

Dec 13, 2010, 12:25:43 AM12/13/10
On Dec 12, 8:47 pm, RichTravsky <traRvE...@hotmMOVEail.com> wrote:
> RichTravsky wrote:
> > CB wrote:

> > > If Ronald Reagan or Margaret Thatcher where around today this mouse
> > > Julian Assange would not have had the balls to do what he did.
>
> > And what would they have done? Nothing. What COULD they do?
>
> Well?

They would have had him "suicided" - just like they did a long list of
other minor players. Up to and including a UN weapons inspector.
(Seriously - the brits have a gag order on the evidence in that case
that sunsets a hundred years from now. How much more evidence of guilt
do you need?)

You gotta do that when you need to neutralize someone's activity but
you know you have no legal case against them.