The BOLD FACE LIAR ......

ViperSpit

Mar 26, 2008, 4:30:42 PM3/26/08
Not only did Hillary LIE about sniper fire in Bosnia, but apparently she is
also on records as saying that Chelsea was JOGGING around the World Trade
Centers on 9/11 and DUCKED into a COFFEE SHOP when she heard the first plane
crash into the towers.

Turns out, Chelsea was no where NEAR the towers on 9/11. Turns out Chelsea
was at home, and a friend called to tell her, "turn on the T.V., she won't
believe what's happening."

This is the kind of garbage LIBRULS put on a PEDESTAL for 8 years, and
abhorrently defended then, and continue to do so TODAY !

Her and her husband are two PEAS in a POD ......

They're LIARS !

heh heh,
Spit

Joe Steel

Mar 26, 2008, 4:44:51 PM3/26/08
no one died.

B1ackwater

Mar 26, 2008, 5:30:09 PM3/26/08
On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:44:51 -0000, Joe Steel <JoeS...@NoSpam.com>
wrote:

>no one died.

Truth died ...

Joe Steel

Mar 26, 2008, 5:46:03 PM3/26/08
b...@barrk.net (B1ackwater) wrote in news:47eac055.35322640
@news.east.earthlink.net:

Maybe, but Bush had already put it on life-support.

B1ackwater

Mar 26, 2008, 6:05:01 PM3/26/08
On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 21:46:03 -0000, Joe Steel <JoeS...@NoSpam.com>
wrote:

>b...@barrk.net (B1ackwater) wrote in news:47eac055.35322640
>@news.east.earthlink.net:
>
>> On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:44:51 -0000, Joe Steel <JoeS...@NoSpam.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>no one died.
>>
>> Truth died ...
>>

>Maybe, but Bush had already put it on life-support.

So Hillary is the "Dr. Death" of DC politics ???

Regardless, if she's gonna lie about THIS sort of
thing, what ELSE is she gonna lie about ? People
who lie about experiencing extreme events that
test courage - wars, gun battles, cancer etc -
tend to be real bottom-feeders ......

Goodbye America

Mar 26, 2008, 7:59:58 PM3/26/08

"ViperSpit" <Sp...@swimmingINTHEsewage.org> wrote in message

Throw in the Olsen twins, Vicky Iseman and Johnny McLovin in a four way and
I'd pay for that.

Goodbye America

Mar 26, 2008, 8:01:47 PM3/26/08

"B1ackwater" <b...@barrk.net> wrote in message

Bush bought & paid for the King of Liars award. Bush even beats Watergate
Dick and Ronnie the Hollywood queer.

ViperSpit

Mar 26, 2008, 8:25:26 PM3/26/08

"Goodbye America" <lb...@tx.net> wrote in message

CLITON and GORE said that Saddam Hussein posed the GREATEST threat
to WORLD security.

I'm assuming that you believe that WAS A LIE !

DUMBFUCK LIB !

heh heh,
Spit

forbi...@msn.com

Mar 26, 2008, 9:19:51 PM3/26/08
On Mar 26, 2:46 pm, Joe Steel <JoeSt...@NoSpam.com> wrote:
> b...@barrk.net (B1ackwater) wrote in news:47eac055.35322640
> @news.east.earthlink.net:
>
> > On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:44:51 -0000, Joe Steel <JoeSt...@NoSpam.com>

> > wrote:
>
> >>no one died.
>
> > Truth died ...
>
> Maybe, but Bush had already put it on life-support.

Nope, It was already dead. Hillary just animated it.
There's plenty of lying going around.
It's interesting to see how people doing it also
complains when others do it.

In the service I was taught that there are lies
of commission and of ommission. While I am
an Obama supporter I also recognize that his
statements about his minister were lies of
ommission. Coming out and telling the truth
can cost you heavily.

B1ackwater

Mar 27, 2008, 8:26:08 AM3/27/08
On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:01:47 -0700, "Goodbye America" <lb...@tx.net>
wrote:

"Politician". "Lying scumbag" ... but then I repeat myself.

Joe Steel

Mar 27, 2008, 8:53:11 AM3/27/08
b...@barrk.net (B1ackwater) wrote in news:47eac7a8.37198500
@news.east.earthlink.net:

> On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 21:46:03 -0000, Joe Steel <JoeS...@NoSpam.com>
> wrote:
>
>>b...@barrk.net (B1ackwater) wrote in news:47eac055.35322640
>>@news.east.earthlink.net:

>>> Truth died ...
>>>

>>Maybe, but Bush had already put it on life-support.
>

> So Hillary is the "Dr. Death" of DC politics ???
>
> Regardless, if she's gonna lie about THIS sort of
> thing, what ELSE is she gonna lie about ? People
> who lie about experiencing extreme events that
> test courage - wars, gun battles, cancer etc -
> tend to be real bottom-feeders ......

Misrepresentation of a minor event is not the moral equivalent of lying
to start a war. They're just not the same and no amount of spinning can
make them so.

Elias D

Mar 27, 2008, 9:24:54 AM3/27/08
ViperSpit wrote:

> CLITON and GORE said that Saddam Hussein posed the GREATEST threat
> to WORLD security.
>
> I'm assuming that you believe that WAS A LIE !

I'm wondering if Clinton had the ability to tell fact from fantasy or
if he was just another sock puppet. If you google "clinton cocaine",
you will come up with about a zillion little tidbits. Some of those
tidbits look like this:

-------

The following is a VIDEO clip excerpt from the Clinton Chronicles
where Dr. Samuel Houston comments regarding the above cocaine use by
Bill Clinton. As follows:

"Dr. Suen, S-U-E-N, a doctor at the medical center here in Little Rock
that's taken care of Bill Clinton for his sinus problems, which may
indeed be drug related to cocaine use, as they destroy the sinus
passages. Governor Bill Clinton was taken into the hospital, I
believe it was the medical center, on at least one or two occasions,
for cocaine abuse and overdosage, in which he actually had to be
cared for at the hospital."

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a37edb5185038.htm

-------

Does anyone else think it's merely coincidence that our major
political players over 3 administrations seem to have common ties to
cocaine and/or drug smuggling?

Who's pulling the strings?

B1ackwater

Mar 27, 2008, 11:20:21 AM3/27/08
On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 12:53:11 -0000, Joe Steel <JoeS...@NoSpam.com>
wrote:

>b...@barrk.net (B1ackwater) wrote in news:47eac7a8.37198500
>@news.east.earthlink.net:
>
>> On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 21:46:03 -0000, Joe Steel <JoeS...@NoSpam.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>b...@barrk.net (B1ackwater) wrote in news:47eac055.35322640
>>>@news.east.earthlink.net:

>>>Maybe, but Bush had already put it on life-support.
>>

>> So Hillary is the "Dr. Death" of DC politics ???
>>
>> Regardless, if she's gonna lie about THIS sort of
>> thing, what ELSE is she gonna lie about ? People
>> who lie about experiencing extreme events that
>> test courage - wars, gun battles, cancer etc -
>> tend to be real bottom-feeders ......
>>

>Misrepresentation of a minor event is not the moral equivalent of lying
>to start a war. They're just not the same and no amount of spinning can
>make them so.

I don't think HRCs gaffe was a "minor event" within
the context of a presidential election. It tells us
a lot about her 'character'. If you don't like "W",
think he lied his way into a war, why would you want
to elect someone who is ALSO so comfortable with
telling whoppers ???

OGExtremeOne

Mar 27, 2008, 11:21:48 AM3/27/08
When Hillary Lied...EVERY TIME SHE OPENS HER DICK SUCKERS

--

THE MORE YOU CAN GET *COLOREDS* TO READ, THE SOONER *THEY* FIND OUT
THAT *THEY*

What Is a "*black stupid Nigger*" ?
By *Dre Z.(dogg) Turdd*
http://hnn.us/articles/1221.html
OGExtr...@dizum.com

kingextreme1hnic.vcf

Joe Steel

Mar 27, 2008, 1:49:20 PM3/27/08
b...@barrk.net (B1ackwater) wrote in news:47ebbad0.16807968
@news.east.earthlink.net:

Hillary lied during an election campaign to sell her candidacy to the
voters. That's like lying in a sales campaign to consumers who expect to
hear things which aren't strictly true. It's called "puffing."

Despite his oath to "faithfully execute the office of President of the
United States," and to the best of his ability, "preserve, protect and
defend the Constitution of the United States," Bush lied to the American
People to trick them into supporting a war they wouldn't otherwise have
supported.

Big difference.

B1ackwater

Mar 27, 2008, 6:44:26 PM3/27/08
On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:49:20 -0000, Joe Steel <JoeS...@NoSpam.com>
wrote:

But why, now, should I believe Hillary wouldn't do exactly
the same thing ?

Joe Steel

Mar 31, 2008, 10:35:17 AM3/31/08
b...@barrk.net (B1ackwater) wrote in

She might but we have no compelling evidence to believe she would. All
we have is a little puffing in a sales campaign. We need more before we
condemn her.