I Dare You GOP Fuckers Stop THIS Abortion (How Can J Young Breed Without Rape?)

1 view

Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass

Jan 22, 2006, 11:36:08 PM1/22/06
ND rape victim has abotion

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060122/NEWS/601220309/1001

-----

Yang
a.a. #28
AthD (h.c.) conferred by the regents of the LCL
a.a. pastor #-273.15, the most frigid church of Celcius nee Kelvin
EAC Econometric Forecast and Sorcery Division
Proudly plonked by Lani Girl and Crazyalec (aka olek...@yahoo.com aka Yang's little poltregeist bitch)

The Bush 'balanced' budget: 2 trillion and worsening
The Bush 'economic' policy: 12.5 million FEWER jobs than Clinton and counting
The Bush Iraq lie: -2221 GIs, one friend's co-worker's son and mounting

Having Bush fuck up my country: Worthless

-----

Contact duke's priest and ask
him why duke is such a racist:

http://www.stpatrickbr.org/
Father Gerard "Jerry" Martin
stpatrickbr<AT>bellsouth<DOT>net
Saint Patrick Catholic Church
12424 Brogdon Lane
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70816

duke

Jan 23, 2006, 6:12:29 AM1/23/06
On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:36:08 -0800, "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine
Snorting Ass" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote:

>ND rape victim has abotion

>http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060122/NEWS/601220309/1001

Stop both abortions.

The human lives resulting from the rapes are human beings, and should not be
butchered because they are a result of rape. Carrying a human being is only for
9 months, and can be adopted after birth.

Butchering the human unborn is an act of chopsticks.

duke
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

Ron Young

Jan 23, 2006, 8:02:11 AM1/23/06

"duke" <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in message
Some women may not want to go through pregnancy and have an unwanted child
at the end who probably won't be adopted but they will have to take care.
This is an issue I think men should stay the heck out of unless they are
finacially and legally responsible for a child they fathered.

Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass

Jan 23, 2006, 10:55:33 AM1/23/06
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 05:12:29 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:36:08 -0800, "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine
>Snorting Ass" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote:
>
>>ND rape victim has abotion
>
>>http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060122/NEWS/601220309/1001
>
>Stop both abortions.
>
>The human lives resulting from the rapes are

The only way you can breed. Stopping you fuckers will make the world a
better place to live.

duke

Jan 23, 2006, 6:42:13 PM1/23/06
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 07:02:11 -0600, "Ron Young" <byo...@teleclipse.net> wrote:

>Some women may not want to go through pregnancy and have an unwanted child
>at the end who probably won't be adopted but they will have to take care.

Then they should keep their knees together. Or ride it out.

>This is an issue I think men should stay the heck out of unless they are
>finacially and legally responsible for a child they fathered.

Sorry, but there have been over 45,000,000 American babies butchered by American
women since Roe v Wade.

Women should have the right to an abortion all they want, just don't harm the
fetus.

duke

Jan 23, 2006, 6:43:06 PM1/23/06
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 07:55:33 -0800, "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine
Snorting Ass" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote:

>The only way you can breed. Stopping you fuckers will make the world a
>better place to live.

The protests will go on forever until roe v wade is overturned. LIve with it.

Paul Duca

Jan 23, 2006, 10:54:46 PM1/23/06
in article 3de9t1ltd6ukb8bri...@4ax.com, duke at
duckg...@cox.net wrote on 1/23/06 6:12 AM:

> On Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:36:08 -0800, "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine
> Snorting Ass" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote:
>
>> ND rape victim has abotion
>
>> http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060122/NEWS/601220309
>> /1001
>
> Stop both abortions.
>
> The human lives resulting from the rapes are human beings, and should not be
> butchered because they are a result of rape.

Plus it's the only way Duke will ever pass HIS genes onto another
generation.

Paul

Paul Duca

Jan 23, 2006, 11:14:37 PM1/23/06
in article dbqat19sevhoi4ege...@4ax.com, duke at
duckg...@cox.net wrote on 1/23/06 6:42 PM:

> On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 07:02:11 -0600, "Ron Young" <byo...@teleclipse.net> wrote:
>

>> Some women may not want to go through pregnancy and have an unwanted child
>> at the end who probably won't be adopted but they will have to take care.
>
> Then they should keep their knees together.

Like EVERY woman Duke has ever approached...

Paul

Paul Duca

Jan 23, 2006, 11:15:21 PM1/23/06
in article ueqat1tcrmhjoj1ac...@4ax.com, duke at
duckg...@cox.net wrote on 1/23/06 6:43 PM:

> On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 07:55:33 -0800, "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine
> Snorting Ass" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote:
>
>> The only way you can breed. Stopping you fuckers will make the world a
>> better place to live.
>
> The protests will go on forever until roe v wade is overturned. LIve with it.

Then how will you fill your empty lives?

Paul

SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim

Jan 24, 2006, 6:40:03 AM1/24/06
yes, much better to wait until the baby is grown, then the "loving, caring"
christian god can demand that you MURDER your only child.

duke

Jan 24, 2006, 7:00:02 PM1/24/06

God doesn't do that, but your sponsor does.

duke

Jan 24, 2006, 7:00:31 PM1/24/06

Babies not aborted.

Cary Kittrell

Jan 24, 2006, 7:09:01 PM1/24/06
In article <hrfdt1te143c06s7g...@4ax.com> duke <duckg...@cox.net> writes:
> On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:40:03 GMT, "SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim"
> <kil...@killgod.com> wrote:
>
> >yes, much better to wait until the baby is grown, then the "loving, caring"
> >christian god can demand that you MURDER your only child.
>
> God doesn't do that,

True, your God only commanded his followers to murder OTHER
peoples babies. Remember how pissed off Moses got when,
contrary to orders, some of the Hebrews failed to kill
every last human being in the towns they had invaded?

-- cary

Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth
thy little ones against the stones.

-- Psalms 137:9, KJV

O the happiness of him who doth seize,
And hath dashed thy sucklings on the rock!

-- Psalms 137:9, Young's

Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass

Jan 24, 2006, 10:36:42 PM1/24/06
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:42:13 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 07:02:11 -0600, "Ron Young" <byo...@teleclipse.net> wrote:
>

>>Some women may not want to go through pregnancy and have an unwanted child
>>at the end who probably won't be adopted but they will have to take care.
>
>Then they should keep their knees together. Or ride it out.

Ride it out? Tell me more about your courtship techniques.

Oh that's right, you're a 59 year-old biological failure who hasn't
been near a vagina since you were born. So how's your wife and kids?
Oops, guess you don't have none. Life's a bitch, eh?

-----

Yang
a.a. #28
AthD (h.c.) conferred by the regents of the LCL
a.a. pastor #-273.15, the most frigid church of Celcius nee Kelvin
EAC Econometric Forecast and Sorcery Division
Proudly plonked by Lani Girl and Crazyalec (aka olek...@yahoo.com aka Yang's little poltregeist bitch)

The Bush 'balanced' budget: 2 trillion and worsening
The Bush 'economic' policy: 12.5 million FEWER jobs than Clinton and counting

The Bush Iraq lie: -2235 GIs, one friend's co-worker's son and mounting

Having Bush fuck up my country: Worthless

-----

"Now, did I want to go? Hell no."
-duke (duckgumb...@cox.net), aka PedophilEarl J Weber, 63
year old mateless, heirless biological failure
of Afton Oaks Apartment, Baton Rouge, on why
a Neocon chickenhawk like him pussied out of
the Vietnam War.

Bob LeChevalier

Jan 24, 2006, 11:43:19 PM1/24/06
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:40:03 GMT, "SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim"
><kil...@killgod.com> wrote:
>
>>yes, much better to wait until the baby is grown, then the "loving, caring"
>>christian god can demand that you MURDER your only child.
>
>God doesn't do that, but your sponsor does.

Actually, God performs more abortions than human beings do.

lojbab

Paul Duca

Jan 25, 2006, 12:30:03 AM1/25/06
in article isfdt19lhubrfcobn...@4ax.com, duke at
duckg...@cox.net wrote on 1/24/06 7:00 PM:

> On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 23:15:21 -0500, Paul Duca <p.d...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> in article ueqat1tcrmhjoj1ac...@4ax.com, duke at
>> duckg...@cox.net wrote on 1/23/06 6:43 PM:
>>
>>> On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 07:55:33 -0800, "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's
>>> Cocaine

>>> The protests will go on forever until roe v wade is overturned. LIve with
>>> it.
>>>

>> Then how will you fill your empty lives?
>
> Babies not aborted.

Oh, you're going to help out with all the things that have to be
done...or just going to sit in church and pat yourself on the back,
presuming that God will take care of it all.

Paul

Paul Duca

Jan 25, 2006, 12:34:51 AM1/25/06
in article 3prdt1ttvnpplk128...@4ax.com, Yang, AthD (h.c),
Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass at eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com wrote on
1/24/06 10:36 PM:

> On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:42:13 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 07:02:11 -0600, "Ron Young" <byo...@teleclipse.net>
>> wrote:
>>

>>> Some women may not want to go through pregnancy and have an unwanted child
>>> at the end who probably won't be adopted but they will have to take care.
>>
>> Then they should keep their knees together. Or ride it out.
>
> Ride it out? Tell me more about your courtship techniques.
>
> Oh that's right, you're a 59 year-old biological failure who hasn't
> been near a vagina since you were born. So how's your wife and kids?
> Oops, guess you don't have none. Life's a bitch, eh?

He's been TRYING to force himself on the ladies of his church...

Paul

Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass

Jan 25, 2006, 1:13:07 AM1/25/06
On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 00:34:51 -0500, Paul Duca <p.d...@comcast.net>
wrote:

>in article 3prdt1ttvnpplk128...@4ax.com, Yang, AthD (h.c),

So much libido, yet so incapable....

duke

Jan 25, 2006, 6:06:30 AM1/25/06
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 22:54:46 -0500, Paul Duca <p.d...@comcast.net> wrote:

>> The human lives resulting from the rapes are human beings, and should not be
>> butchered because they are a result of rape.

> Plus it's the only way Duke will ever pass HIS genes onto another
>generation.
>Paul

It sounds like you've been playing with chopstick's M16.

johnsm...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2006, 7:11:11 AM1/25/06

> Stop both abortions.
>
> The human lives resulting from the rapes are human beings, and should not be
> butchered because they are a result of rape. Carrying a human being is only for
> 9 months, and can be adopted after birth.

So, she just has to live with the humiliation for 9 months, then have a
daily reminder when the adopted child finds his/her mommy again. Nice
and compassionate.

> Butchering the human unborn is an act of chopsticks.

Typical response from a pussyman who will never have to give birth
himself.

Yours In Christ,
John

johnsm...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2006, 7:22:16 AM1/25/06

> Babies not aborted.

Babies will be aborted whether or not RvW is overturned or not.
Technology is available, or will be, to make abortion safe and widely
available in the underground. "Pro-lifers" like yourself will be
outraged that women will still have the choice regardless of what their
state upholds, but there will be nothing you can do about it. It will
be in a very equitable state, where abortion will be safe and rare, and
the government will be none the wiser.

Incidentally, you realize that most states will allow abortion even
after overturning the decision? And for those that don't, bus caravans
will be made available to women who don't have the transportation to
make it to the only clinic in their state.

There's only 20% support for an outright ban against abortion (that
supercedes states' rights).

Yours In Christ,
John

Robibnikoff

Jan 25, 2006, 9:45:14 AM1/25/06

<johnsm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> Stop both abortions.
>>
>> The human lives resulting from the rapes are human beings, and should not
>> be
>> butchered because they are a result of rape. Carrying a human being is
>> only for
>> 9 months, and can be adopted after birth.
>
> So, she just has to live with the humiliation for 9 months, then have a
> daily reminder when the adopted child finds his/her mommy again. Nice
> and compassionate.

HEY! You know, sometimes that can be a good thing!
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Nog

Jan 25, 2006, 11:49:44 AM1/25/06
johnsm...@gmail.com wrote:

People simply won't pay any attention to government rules if it becomes to
christianized. They will grow more secret societies. That's what religions
is good at; dark ages, secrecy, suspicion and burning witches.

duke

Jan 25, 2006, 6:36:41 PM1/25/06
On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:36:42 -0800, "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine
Snorting Ass" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote:

>>Then they should keep their knees together. Or ride it out.
>Ride it out? Tell me more about your courtship techniques.

>Oh that's right, you're a 59 year-old biological failure who hasn't
>been near a vagina since you were born. So how's your wife and kids?
>Oops, guess you don't have none. Life's a bitch, eh?

What's the matter, little yang and his M16, can't keep my age straight?
Eyes squinted, upper buck teeth hanging out!!

Put the M16 back in your pants and zip up, little queer boy.

duke

Jan 25, 2006, 6:57:40 PM1/25/06
On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 00:09:01 +0000 (UTC), ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary
Kittrell) wrote:

>> God doesn't do that,

>True, your God only commanded his followers to murder OTHER
>peoples babies. Remember how pissed off Moses got when,
>contrary to orders, some of the Hebrews failed to kill
>every last human being in the towns they had invaded?

Why no. Can you show me where?

duke

Jan 25, 2006, 6:58:02 PM1/25/06

Nope. Bad genes to that.

duke

Jan 25, 2006, 7:00:40 PM1/25/06
On 25 Jan 2006 04:22:16 -0800, johnsm...@gmail.com wrote:

>Babies will be aborted whether or not RvW is overturned or not.
>Technology is available, or will be, to make abortion safe and widely
>available in the underground.

True, but we can't stop everything. So we'll stop everything we can.

> "Pro-lifers" like yourself will be
>outraged that women will still have the choice regardless of what their
>state upholds, but there will be nothing you can do about it. It will
>be in a very equitable state, where abortion will be safe and rare, and
>the government will be none the wiser.

Not as a federal law.

>Incidentally, you realize that most states will allow abortion even
>after overturning the decision? And for those that don't, bus caravans
>will be made available to women who don't have the transportation to
>make it to the only clinic in their state.

A minimum murder in the third.

>There's only 20% support for an outright ban against abortion (that
>supercedes states' rights).

But 99% against as a method of birth control.

Rev. Jones Says "Drink More Koolaid"

Jan 25, 2006, 7:10:31 PM1/25/06

> True, but we can't stop everything. So we'll stop everything we can.

Unless it's tweaking nipples of little female relatives. Duke wants more of
that.

Rev. Mercutio Jones
http://dayofthesick.oklahomapunkscene.com
http://www.myspace.com/therightreverendjones
http://www.myspace.com/dayofthesick

Cary Kittrell

Jan 25, 2006, 7:09:23 PM1/25/06
In article <r34gt1lp2tgc1e08h...@4ax.com> duke <duckg...@cox.net> writes:

> On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 23:43:19 -0500, Bob LeChevalier <loj...@lojban.org> wrote:
>
> >duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> >>God doesn't do that, but your sponsor does.
> >
> >Actually, God performs more abortions than human beings do.

> Nope. Bad genes to that.

If so, the majority of fertilized human eggs end up with bad genes.

The majority of fertilized eggs fail to implant. Of the minority
which do, a sizeable fraction abort, naturally and unnoticed,
during the first trimester.

Who designed all this mess, anyhow?

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Jan 25, 2006, 7:27:53 PM1/25/06
In article <a24gt1tcs9a3mf1h3...@4ax.com> duke <duckg...@cox.net> writes:
> On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 00:09:01 +0000 (UTC), ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary
> Kittrell) wrote:
>
> >> God doesn't do that,
>
> >True, your God only commanded his followers to murder OTHER
> >peoples babies. Remember how pissed off Moses got when,
> >contrary to orders, some of the Hebrews failed to kill
> >every last human being in the towns they had invaded?
>
> Why no. Can you show me where?

Numbers 31. Check it out and...oopsie, lookie here: I'm
partly wrong: Moses was indeed pissed because his men
had taken some women and children alive.

But THEN his heart softened and he told them they only
had to go back and murder all the MALE babies:

31:17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones,

See? I was wrong: the baby girls weren't slaughtered, only
the little boys. All the baby boys. Well, them
and any woman who wasn't a virgin, hack to death all of those
non-virgins too:

and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

But hey: this is a great God we got here, because WE GET
TO TAKE AND KEEP ALL OUR NEIGHBOR'S VIRGINS!! Or
more exactly:

31:18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying
with him, keep alive for yourselves

we get to keep "for ourselves" all the baby girls we've stolen.

-- cary

Meteorite Debris

Jan 25, 2006, 8:13:49 PM1/25/06
On 25 Jan 2006 04:11:11 -0800 the ET form known as
<johnsm...@gmail.com> sent a radio signal across the vast expanse
of deep space -._.--._.--._.--._.--._.--._.

I can see no good reason to make a rape victim, against her will,
ensure the biological success of a rapist. The most successful
biological human male is also one of its' most disgusting. I talk of
Ghensis Khan (spell?). More than 16 million males are believed to
carry his Y chromosome today. The great khan himself is long dead but
has spread his genes far and wide by murder, rape, burning and
looting. Rape, is unfortunately a successful biological strategy, but
these is no need for the state, the government, to hold down a rape
victim while the abuser has his way, and make her have his baby. Why
reward him? Why should a government enter into such a partnership deal
with a rapist?

Now the rapist may not consciously want to reproduce, indeed he may be
hoping that he does not. But the rapist is only a vehicle for genes.
What the rapist really wants (maybe not to have child support
commitments) is neither here nor there. He may want a rash of power, a
rash of adrenaline, a thrill but these are just additive hooks of
successful genes and the rapist is only a walking corpse that will be
tossed aside by genes that care nothing for him personally.

Sticking with the biological model I can see nothing wrong with a
woman expelling the forcefully implanted contagion of someone she
finds repugnant, someone she did not choose. There are plenty of
examples in nature of this. An abortion after a rape seems natural.

--
Remove YOUR_SHOES before replying
apatriot #1, atheist #1417,

Apatriotism Yahoo Group

Commit an act of sedition every day - practise free speech

johnsm...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2006, 9:27:21 PM1/25/06

> True, but we can't stop everything. So we'll stop everything we can.

Good luck with that. Remember, no more federal money to enforce this
as we're at war. You'll have to resort to murdering adults to stop
them, and will (fortunately) be thrown in jail the first time you're
caught doing so.

> Not as a federal law.

Whoopie doo. Copying VCR tapes is a federal violation too. Look at
how no one does that.

> A minimum murder in the third.

Nope. Bus caravans take women to supported abortion states. Car pools
sponsored by folks taking their own time to help out a less fortunate
person. There's nothing illegal about taking someone to a state that
legalizes abortion, and there never will be. Your outcry means
nothing. And what you think violates the law will only drive you to
eventually murdering an innocent woman (or women), and you'll
fortunately be taken out of the gene pool and into the loving arms of
Bubba.

> >There's only 20% support for an outright ban against abortion (that
> >supercedes states' rights).
>
> But 99% against as a method of birth control.

Since there's no accountability for abortion, whether by birth control
or necessity, that 99% statistic you made up is meaningless. 20% will
support a federal ban, and majority rules. NO ONE will make abortion
illegal on a federal level. Daily reminders of communist Romania and
their nightmare run-ins with the fertility police will be conjured up
in people's heads, brought to you by the mainstream media you viamantly
hate. They have a grip on the American people's mood, and nothing will
get passed that they don't want to get passed. Live with it in shame.

Yours In Christ,
John

Bob LeChevalier

Jan 26, 2006, 7:33:39 AM1/26/06
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 23:43:19 -0500, Bob LeChevalier <loj...@lojban.org> wrote:
>
>>duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>>>God doesn't do that, but your sponsor does.
>>
>>Actually, God performs more abortions than human beings do.
>
>Nope. Bad genes to that.

And who made their genes?

lojbab

Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass

Jan 26, 2006, 10:15:42 AM1/26/06
On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:43:06 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 07:55:33 -0800, "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine
>Snorting Ass" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote:
>
>>The only way you can breed. Stopping you fuckers will make the world a
>>better place to live.
>
>The protests will go on forever until roe v wade is overturned. LIve with it.

Just like how you morons still "protest" over evolution. Like we give
a shit.

Cary Kittrell

Jan 26, 2006, 11:04:13 AM1/26/06

Bill Clinton?

-- cary

erikc

Jan 26, 2006, 6:56:56 PM1/26/06

You mean a pussyman who will never get a chance to even be a father.

Erikc (alt.atheist #002) | "An Fhirinne in aghaidh an tSaoil."
BAAWA Knight (retired) | "The Truth against the World."

Scott Richter

Jan 26, 2006, 10:13:24 PM1/26/06
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> But 99% against as a method of birth control.

Wow, 99%? Really? That's pretty amazing. I'm sure that you (1) have a
reliable reference that supports this statistic, or (2) pulled this
figure out of your ass.

Guess which one I think is true.

> duke
> *****
> "The Ass is the most perfect form of Prayer."
> Pope Paul LXIX
> *****

Scott Richter

Jan 26, 2006, 10:13:41 PM1/26/06
Bob LeChevalier <loj...@lojban.org> wrote:

> And who made their genes?

Levi Strauss? :-)

Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass

Jan 26, 2006, 10:35:21 PM1/26/06
On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 00:10:31 GMT, "Rev. Jones Says \"Drink More
Koolaid\"" <lawt...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"duke" <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in message
>
>> True, but we can't stop everything. So we'll stop everything we can.
>
>Unless it's tweaking nipples of little female relatives. Duke wants more of
>that.

Maybe that's whay his own Church considers him a sociopath:

====

Well, he told me that it was his understanding that you would not be
posting here anymore. If you didn't lie to him outright, you certainly
deceived him.

No, it was not Andy, at least not when I called Fr. Vu. And I don't
have to lie to say I am a priest in good standing, I *am* a priest in
good standing. I tried six ways from Sunday to explain to you why you
ought not post here. I tried an appeal from Christian Charity. I tried
an appeal from good manners. I tried an appeal simply from what is
*right.*

You weren't having any of it.

You embarrass me, Earl. If the Church were even halfway what your
example presents it to be, I'd have left a long time ago.

And as for that nonsense about how you "listen to priests who are in
good standing," I think we all know by now (participants and lurkers
alike) the true value of ANY statement you make.

Rob (a.k.a The Rev. Robert M. Dye, Diocese of Tulsa, Oklahoma)
=============================
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=35AD7A9D.233F%40writeme.com&output=gplain

-----

Yang
a.a. #28
AthD (h.c.) conferred by the regents of the LCL
a.a. pastor #-273.15, the most frigid church of Celcius nee Kelvin
EAC Econometric Forecast and Sorcery Division
Proudly plonked by Lani Girl and Crazyalec (aka olek...@yahoo.com aka Yang's little poltregeist bitch)

The Bush 'balanced' budget: 2 trillion and worsening
The Bush 'economic' policy: 12.5 million FEWER jobs than Clinton and counting

The Bush Iraq lie: -2238 GIs, one friend's co-worker's son and mounting

Having Bush fuck up my country: Worthless

-----

"Now, did I want to go? Hell no."

-duke (duck...@cox.net), aka PedophilEarl J Weber, 63

duke

Jan 27, 2006, 5:55:48 AM1/27/06
On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 00:27:53 +0000 (UTC), ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary
Kittrell) wrote:

>> >True, your God only commanded his followers to murder OTHER
>> >peoples babies. Remember how pissed off Moses got when,
>> >contrary to orders, some of the Hebrews failed to kill
>> >every last human being in the towns they had invaded?

>> Why no. Can you show me where?

>Numbers 31. Check it out and...oopsie, lookie here: I'm
>partly wrong: Moses was indeed pissed because his men
>had taken some women and children alive.

Numbers 31
Vengeance on the Midianites
1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Take vengeance on the Midianites for the
Israelites. After that, you will be gathered to your people."
3 So Moses said to the people, "Arm some of your men to go to war against the
Midianites and to carry out the LORD's vengeance on them. 4 Send into battle a
thousand men from each of the tribes of Israel."

Oops, sounds like a defensive move.

duke

Jan 27, 2006, 5:58:54 AM1/27/06
On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 00:09:23 +0000 (UTC), ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary
Kittrell) wrote:

>> >Actually, God performs more abortions than human beings do.
>> Nope. Bad genes to that.

>If so, the majority of fertilized human eggs end up with bad genes.

They all do.

Genesis: God said no, A&E said "we decide", they made their move, got caught,
got kicked out to be gods of their own choosing. Natural abortion is man's
failure at being as a god.

And now you know the real story.

>Who designed all this mess, anyhow?
>-- cary

Man.

duke

Jan 27, 2006, 6:03:19 AM1/27/06
On 25 Jan 2006 18:27:21 -0800, johnsm...@gmail.com wrote:

>> True, but we can't stop everything. So we'll stop everything we can.
>
>Good luck with that. Remember, no more federal money to enforce this
>as we're at war.

?? We have PLENTY of money to enforce the law.

> You'll have to resort to murdering adults to stop
>them, and will (fortunately) be thrown in jail the first time you're
>caught doing so.

Murder in the 3rd will do that.

>> A minimum murder in the third.

>Nope. Bus caravans take women to supported abortion states.

An improvement in individual moral code will take care of that.

>> >There's only 20% support for an outright ban against abortion (that
>> >supercedes states' rights).
>> But 99% against as a method of birth control.

>Since there's no accountability for abortion, whether by birth control
>or necessity, that 99% statistic you made up is meaningless.

No doctor orders, murder in the third.

duke

Jan 27, 2006, 6:03:51 AM1/27/06
On Thu, 26 Jan 2006 07:15:42 -0800, "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine
Snorting Ass" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:43:06 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 07:55:33 -0800, "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine
>>Snorting Ass" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>The only way you can breed. Stopping you fuckers will make the world a
>>>better place to live.
>>
>>The protests will go on forever until roe v wade is overturned. LIve with it.
>

>Just like how you morons still "protest" over evolution. Like we give
>a shit.

Evolution is God's way.

johnsm...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2006, 7:18:24 AM1/27/06

> ?? We have PLENTY of money to enforce the law.

http://www.publicdebt.treas.gov/opd/opdpenny.htm

Apparently we're 8.185 tril in debt. Not much money left over to
enforce your "pet project". War in Iran will allow debt to surpass 10
tril easily. All federal programs and law enforcement on frivilous
cases like yours grind to a halt. War on drugs dismissed as too
expensive. Enforcing solicitation for prostitution likewise. It will
actually be like we live in a free society. I'm so excited!

> > You'll have to resort to murdering adults to stop
> >them, and will (fortunately) be thrown in jail the first time you're
> >caught doing so.
>
> Murder in the 3rd will do that.

WTF are you talking about? Abortion will always be legal, even if RvW
is overturned. Just by the state. Crossing state lines will be a
regular phenomenon. Lots of Eric Rudolphs will be body snatched by
Bubba, and no innocent women need go to jail.

> >> A minimum murder in the third.
>
> >Nope. Bus caravans take women to supported abortion states.
>
> An improvement in individual moral code will take care of that.

Moral code? What are you talking about? Are you wanting to ensure
that lefties get elected to every office local to federal for the next
100 years? Only Pat Robertson would touch that, and he's nuts.

> >> But 99% against as a method of birth control.
>
> >Since there's no accountability for abortion, whether by birth control
> >or necessity, that 99% statistic you made up is meaningless.
>
> No doctor orders, murder in the third.

Call doctor in the allowed state ahead of time. Problem solved.

> duke
> *****
> "The Mass is the most perfect form of Prayer."
> Pope Paul VI
> *****

Yours In Christ,
John

as...@bellsouth.net

Jan 27, 2006, 9:05:54 AM1/27/06
What a crazy world we live in.The topics in these groups are so much
fun.One post will prove the point of the other.But this post more
proof that groups like the christian exodus will work(God will do it
not man).If some states make abortion illegal for all its residents
and forbids them going elsewhere for illegal treatment(just an
example) people would migrate out of these states if they wanted
freedom.States with legalized drugs would be competing for people who
are getting tired of being locked up by these anti-drug laws.

Hey christians!

Please come to Pelzer for the springtime.

www.christianexodus.org

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s3i10215

Pope Benedict XVI To Change Name To Pope Jesus

Written by John Butler

Pope Jesus has a quick pray? Who's holier now Dalai Lama?!
The Pope has announced he will change his name after admitting that his current title "Benedict XVI" just isn't "catchy enough to make an impression on the world stage". He now wishes to be addressed instead as "His Holiness Pope Jesus".

The German born Pontiff revealed, "you wouldn't believe the amount of people I've heard calling me "Pope Ratzinger" or, worse still, "that new Pope... whats-his-face". One idiot, I forget who it was, called me "Pope Bernard". It's getting ridiculous. And it's not just lay people either, I've had Cardinals - yes cardinals - call me "Joseph". Obviously they still think of me as one of them. Well let me tell you, that's all going to change coz you're now talkin' to the new Pope Jesus".

If he goes through with the name change, Joseph Ratzinger will make history on two counts. Firstly, he will he be the first acting Pontiff to change title during a papacy. Pope Francis III (served 1634-1645)changed his name to Pope John The Baptist but only after he was abdicated for stealing incense from the Vatican pantry (underneath the marble staircase).

Perhaps more intriguingly, he will also become the first Pontiff to call himself after our Lord and Saviour although rumour has it Pope Pius IX was sorely tempted to do this after someone mistakenly enscribed "Pope Pius VIII" on a bronze sculpture of him. Apparently he was livid and had the engraver hung from the Sistine Chapel ceiling - a punishment fashionable for heretics to undergo at the time.

The Pope has been explaining to curious Catholics why he chose the name of the son of God and founder of Chrisitianity and not some other name.

"Why not? That's what I say. I mean, for me, Jesus Christ is probably the holiest man of all time... definitely top-five anyway... almost certainly top-three. I mean I know people talk about Moses with the tablet and the commandments and everything, but for me Jesus wins hands down every time. One question -did Moses die for our sins? Well.......? Enough said".

Smiling to the point of giddiness, he went on, "Think of the instant respect I would gain from Christians the world over once I'm called Pope Jesus. I can't lose. I could have people coming up to me and saying "Excuse me Pope Jesus, can I kiss your feet?" I can't even remember the last time a stranger offered to even wash my feet let alone kiss them. This is going to be great".

The Pope is also hopeful that having a title as holy as Jesus will shoot him straight to the top of Time Magazine's annual "World's Most Spiritual Spiritual Leader" list. The Dalai Lama topped this year's poll, ending the brilliant but recently deceased Pope John Paul II's six year reign at the "summit of Mt. Divinity". Needless to say, Pope Jesus will be keen to bring the title back to the Vatican. And with a name like Pope Jesus who'd bet against him?

"And to think there were 15 other idiots before me who chose the same name. God what were they thinking? What the hell was I thinking?"

With the mounting challenge of "weird outsider" religions such as Islam and Buddhism and the continuing strength of orthodox forms of Christianity, the Pope is hopeful that young people will "turn their heads towards the words of Jesus, i.e me".

"You may bet there will be a lot of Protestants converting to Catholicism in the forthcoming year. The Archbishop of Canterbury doesn't sound so hot when you put it beside Pope Jesus...ooohhh yeah. He might consider changing his title too."

Despite wallowing in his own ingeniousness for choosing this new name, his Holiness concedes he is at a "complete loss" to explain why he chose a crappy name like Benedict XVI in the first place.

He said, "actually the more I think about it the more I think what a ridiculous name Pope Benedict XVI is. God knows what I

Bob LeChevalier

Jan 27, 2006, 9:42:44 AM1/27/06
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>Numbers 31
>Vengeance on the Midianites
> 1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Take vengeance on the Midianites for the
>Israelites. After that, you will be gathered to your people."
> 3 So Moses said to the people, "Arm some of your men to go to war against the
>Midianites and to carry out the LORD's vengeance on them. 4 Send into battle a
>thousand men from each of the tribes of Israel."
>
>Oops, sounds like a defensive move.

"Vengeance" is not a defensive move.

Meanwhile you ignore the specifics
<[7] And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.
<[8] And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword.
<[17] Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
<[18] But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

"Defensive move" my ass. And verse 18 is simply disgusting - Moses
commanding child sexual abuse (and so much for the commandment about
adultery).

lojbab

Cary Kittrell

Jan 27, 2006, 1:58:05 PM1/27/06

They had won. The battle -- which the Israelites started, incidentally;
the Midianites had never engaged in military action against the Israelites --
The Israelites, under Moses, had brought back captives -- women and children.

Moses told them to go and kill all the male babies. Is that a
"defensive move"?

Moses told them to kill all the girl captives who were not
virgins. Is that a "defensive move"?

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Jan 27, 2006, 2:01:05 PM1/27/06
In article <22vjt11e3n6cu578o...@4ax.com> duke <duckg...@cox.net> writes:

> >> Nope. Bad genes to that.
>
> >If so, the majority of fertilized human eggs end up with bad genes.
>
> They all do.
>
> Genesis: God said no, A&E said "we decide", they made their move, got caught,
> got kicked out to be gods of their own choosing. Natural abortion is man's
> failure at being as a god.

That's two people. What about the remaining 9,999,999,998 who were not
there at the time? What was their sin?

-- cary

Gray Shockley

Jan 27, 2006, 2:19:00 PM1/27/06
On Wed, 25 Jan 2006 18:27:53 -0600, Cary Kittrell wrote
(in article <dr9529$ihr$1...@onion.ccit.arizona.edu>):

This virginity crap is /so/ overrated!

++ gray

Cary Kittrell

Jan 27, 2006, 2:15:01 PM1/27/06
In article <c1ckt1t8c7vtrupk6...@4ax.com> Bob LeChevalier <loj...@lojban.org> writes:
> duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
> >Numbers 31
> >Vengeance on the Midianites
> > 1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Take vengeance on the Midianites for the
> >Israelites. After that, you will be gathered to your people."
> > 3 So Moses said to the people, "Arm some of your men to go to war against the
> >Midianites and to carry out the LORD's vengeance on them. 4 Send into battle a
> >thousand men from each of the tribes of Israel."
> >
> >Oops, sounds like a defensive move.
>
> "Vengeance" is not a defensive move.

And of course when you read the back-story, you find out that this was
not "vengence" for being attacked by the Midianites, it was "vengence"
for having women and gods that some of Moses' men found irrestible.

16 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

17 Vex the Midianites, and smite them:

18 For they vex you with their wiles, wherewith they have beguiled you
in the matter of Peor, and in the matter of Cozbi, the daughter of a
prince of Midian, their sister, which was slain in the day of the
plague for Peor's sake.
[Numbers 25]

Duke apparently thinks it's a "defensive move" to slaughter an entire populace,
right down to the babies (but not not the virgin girls, mind you),
whenever imperiled by seductive women and seductive gods.

-- cary

duke

Jan 27, 2006, 5:28:47 PM1/27/06
On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:58:05 +0000 (UTC), ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary
Kittrell) wrote:

>In article <goujt1pevmplkjasb...@4ax.com> duke <duckg...@cox.net> writes:

>> >Numbers 31. Check it out and...oopsie, lookie here: I'm
>> >partly wrong: Moses was indeed pissed because his men
>> >had taken some women and children alive.
>>
>> Numbers 31
>> Vengeance on the Midianites
>> 1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Take vengeance on the Midianites for the
>> Israelites. After that, you will be gathered to your people."
>> 3 So Moses said to the people, "Arm some of your men to go to war against the
>> Midianites and to carry out the LORD's vengeance on them. 4 Send into battle a
>> thousand men from each of the tribes of Israel."

>> Oops, sounds like a defensive move.

>They had won. The battle -- which the Israelites started, incidentally;
>the Midianites had never engaged in military action against the Israelites --
>The Israelites, under Moses, had brought back captives -- women and children.

Then why did Moses tell them to arm themselves and go to war. Sounds like some
of the sentences are out of order. People do that, you know.

>Moses told them to go and kill all the male babies. Is that a
>"defensive move"?

I have no idea what Moses was getting at. But it's clear he told them to go to
war.

>Moses told them to kill all the girl captives who were not
>virgins. Is that a "defensive move"?

Same answer as above.

duke

Jan 27, 2006, 5:33:04 PM1/27/06
On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 19:01:05 +0000 (UTC), ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary

>> >If so, the majority of fertilized human eggs end up with bad genes.
>> They all do.

>> Genesis: God said no, A&E said "we decide", they made their move, got caught,
>> got kicked out to be gods of their own choosing. Natural abortion is man's
>> failure at being as a god.

>That's two people. What about the remaining 9,999,999,998 who were not
>there at the time? What was their sin?

That's easy. It's called "original sin", or the sin of A&E. But it's not
exactly. It means mankind's natural flaw to say "no, we'll decide" to God. A&E
did it first, so it's called original sin. But it's something we are all born
with - original sin, or putting ourselves first before others.

John 13:34 - I give you a new command - that you love one another as I have
loved you.

And now you know the rest of the story.

Cary Kittrell

Jan 27, 2006, 5:42:09 PM1/27/06
In article <gm7lt1tr9cf3u9o6g...@4ax.com> duke <duckg...@cox.net> writes:
> On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 19:01:05 +0000 (UTC), ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary

> >> They all do.
>
> >> Genesis: God said no, A&E said "we decide", they made their move, got caught,
> >> got kicked out to be gods of their own choosing. Natural abortion is man's
> >> failure at being as a god.
>
> >That's two people. What about the remaining 9,999,999,998 who were not
> >there at the time? What was their sin?
>
> That's easy. It's called "original sin", or the sin of A&E. But it's not
> exactly. It means mankind's natural flaw to say "no, we'll decide" to God.

Beg pardon? It's "mankind's natural flaw" to sin? "Natural flaw"?

God designed mankind, did He not? Just how did this little oversight creep in?
Was He surprised when he started running field tests? Or did He just not
care? Could He have avoiding building this "natural flaw" into our
design, our was that beyond even His abilities?

> A&E did it first, so it's called original sin. But it's something we are all born
> with - original sin, or putting ourselves first before others.

I totally agree. We are all prone to sin. And I also agree that it's not
due to Adam and Eve's little contratemps.

Which means that your God made us this way ... and then your God
goes and gets all in a huff when we perform the way we were designed.

Did He build a few Pintos first, just for practice?

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Jan 27, 2006, 5:56:13 PM1/27/06

Beg pardon? You've suddenly decided it's hard to tell what the Bible
is saying? That's not at all like you, you know.

But here, allow me to help. We'll take it in order. Numbers 31:

Moses tells them to go to war:

6 And Moses sent them to the war, a thousand of every
tribe, them and Phinehas the son of Eleazar the priest, to
the

And Moses sent them to the war, a thousand of every tribe,
them and Phinehas the son of Eleazar the priest, to the
war, with the holy instruments, and the trumpets to blow
in his hand.

They win. And they kill all the men in the process:

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD
commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.

8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of
them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and
Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son
of Beor they slew with the sword.

Then they take everything that wasn't bolted down -- including
the women and children -- and burn what they can't take:

9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian
captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all
their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.

10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt,
and all their goodly castles, with fire.

11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of
men and of beasts.

And now they bring all the booty and the babes and babies
back with them:

12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the
spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the
congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the
plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

13 And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes
of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp.

But Moses surprises them by being really pissed off, because
they had let the chicks live:

14 And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host,
with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds,
which came from the battle.

15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women
alive?

16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through
the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD
in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the
congregation of the LORD.

And so Moses tells them to kill all the baby boys. And while
they're at it, kill any of the girls who've ever made whoopie:

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones,

and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with
him.

But we don't kill the really "fresh" babes, do we? Only
the used ones:

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man

by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Does that help?

> >Moses told them to go and kill all the male babies. Is that a
> >"defensive move"?
>
> I have no idea what Moses was getting at.

You have no idea what "Kill every male among the little ones" might
be getting at?

-- cary

Paul Duca

Jan 28, 2006, 1:58:05 AM1/28/06