The Prez - 2 wars, depression, lies, jail w/o trial ?

Hobdbcgv

Jul 9, 2003, 12:44:09 PM7/9/03
did I miss anything?
I really didn't want to accuse Unlucky George of the setup for 9/11, where He
met with Israel's Sharon about Palestine that summer and had Powell's secretary
read a letter to Arafat over the phone during bush-sharon disussion of the
future of Palestine, since it was only realisitic to expect that ALqaida would
be provoked into bombing something - but nothing so big. I don't think those
arrogant bumbling ones could think far enough ahead, nor think the invincible
US would be hit.
Or for some of the unlucky things, like Enron et al that went nuts stealing
on his watch, or Vietraq that lacks enough troops according to three out of
four multi-starred generals but not Rumsfeld, or the falling dollar that hasn't
created sales, or the collapse of US respect which might see some recovery if
we ever send troops to a country that doesn't have oil. Nor any of the secret
things not allowed to be seen by the citizens for national (job) security

And in reality, it's not George's fault - the voters put in an unlucky bumbling
clown who was surrounded by right wing theorists
- that makes it the voters' fault, just as if you hired the wrong man for the
job and the job goes bad, or the board hires a CEO who didn't have the stuff -
it was your fault in the first place for not hiring the right person, not his
for applying.

pat o'beur

Jul 9, 2003, 2:50:07 PM7/9/03
Would you mind if I copy the last part of your post "the voters... till
the end" for President Jacqass Oups! sorry Jacques Chirac. ;)