HELP NEEDED for Bunnies in New Jersey!!

Arlette & Cocoa

Jun 3, 2003, 1:58:18 PM6/3/03
Some of you are familiar with the Little Miracles Rabbit Rescue. Well,
apparently Animal Control has gone in and found very poor living
conditions(dirty, no litter boxes, no hay, living in an unlit shed) and are
ordering them to reduce their number of rabbits from 90 (many
unspayed/unneutered) to 50 in THIRTY DAYS.

If you could help foster or adopt some of them, you can contact "Bunny Lu
Adoptions" who are helping find them homes. Here is their site
www.bunnylu.org ALSO "Little Furries Rescue" is helping
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/NJ251.html

You could also call New Jersey Animal Control, but I can't help you with the
number.

Thanks. I would hate to see all those bunnies euthanized.
--
God Bless,
Arlette, Cocoa & Brownie in spirit

Ronie

Jun 3, 2003, 2:08:47 PM6/3/03
It's about DAMN TIME!

Ronie CAHT, Billie, Poofdarina, Rufus, Ling and Milton
http://community.webshots.com/user/roniebunny
http://hometown.aol.com/roniebunny/home.html

Carrie and Midnight

Jun 3, 2003, 2:18:36 PM6/3/03
Isn't little miracles Kris's rescue?? I never knew there was a problem
there...

--
Carrie and Midnight
www.btinternet.com/~midnightlyons

"Arlette & Cocoa" <coco...@air.on.ca> wrote in message

Ronie

Jun 3, 2003, 2:21:54 PM6/3/03
Some "Stellar" job her mom was doing.... isn't that how Kris put it the last
time she was here?

NOT.

Ronie

Jun 3, 2003, 2:24:24 PM6/3/03
>Isn't little miracles Kris's rescue?? I never knew there was a problem
>there...

OH MYYY - I have PICTURES of how bad it was. I know people wanted to close
them down for months but felt sorry for the rabbits!

But if they are better put out of their suffering, so be it! I CAN"T believe
Kris' problem is now all of "ours", the people who care about rabbits!

how sickening!

CJune1961

Jun 3, 2003, 10:52:59 PM6/3/03
That is very sad. I hope that the buns are giving a more sanitary and safe
place to stay with hopes of adoption and that the rescue will be cleaned up to
standards for the rest of the buns. Carla and Claire.

Judith Gordon

Jun 4, 2003, 12:02:38 AM6/4/03
Ronie wrote:

There was a lovely white rabbit featrued in this week's Humane Society
spotlight in need of a good home. It was very tempting to go adopt her
now and hope for the nest later. I didn't. I don't have room or patience
for another one. For some reason this sad news reassured me how right my
decision is.

Judith Arwen and Sproing

Rhonda

Jun 4, 2003, 1:42:36 AM6/4/03
This just breaks my heart. Absolutely breaks my heart.

That fact that rabbits have to be rescued from a rescue... They probably
didn't have great lives to start out with, and now were supposed to be
in a better place.

I hope the two other groups can help with as many as possible. I have
all digits crossed for them.

Rhonda

Rabbit Rouser

Jun 4, 2003, 3:49:50 AM6/4/03
>This just breaks my heart. Absolutely breaks my heart.

Tell me about!

I get the strange feeling when this
is all over you guys are not going
to want me around anymore.

But, I will continue to help people and
bunnies when they need it.

Here is another call for help.

Daryl

Bucky, Jackie, Mouse, Junior, Sasha & Patches!

Ronie

Jun 4, 2003, 3:55:19 AM6/4/03
>But, I will continue to help people and
>bunnies when they need it.
>
>Here is another call for help.
>
>Daryl

My car needs new breaks - HELP!!!

Beth aylward

Jun 4, 2003, 4:50:42 AM6/4/03
daryl. we know you helped kris. you are not her keeper. she needs to
grow up and go home. you are just a kind person who likes to help the
helpless.

beth and her cute little fuzzbutts :)

(with hair the color of strained peaches)
http://community.webtv.net/jerseybunny/bethsabsolutely

http://community.webtv.net/jerseybunny/thatcatsurehaslong

http://community.webtv.net/jerseybunny/petsaveadoptable

http://community.webtv.net/jerseybunny/HarleyandJennifer

Angela

Jun 4, 2003, 11:49:08 AM6/4/03
Hello,

I might have an english angora looking for a home? She still needs to be
spayed. Are you interested?

Angela (Aol.com doesn't hop!)

<A HREF="http://www.rabbitadoption.org"> Rabbit & Small Animal Adoptions</A
HREF> Rabbits & small animals for adoption--worldwide links, including vet
referrals & other rescues, care tips, mail order products, etc.

Angela

Jun 4, 2003, 12:12:24 PM6/4/03
whoops, too early....that was meant to go private...the person it was intended
for will know who they are....

Nona

Jun 4, 2003, 7:27:51 PM6/4/03
Yes, this is very upsetting.

Those poor buns.

I can't help being angry, too.

Nona

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beth aylward

Jun 4, 2003, 9:36:28 PM6/4/03
angela?? are you talking to me?? yes. tony wants an angora. he is so in
love with poofie he keeps saying get one.. bucky needs a new love.
email or call me.

Carrie and Midnight

Jun 4, 2003, 10:04:02 PM6/4/03
you don't have enough bunnies yet?? Cool.I want loads of bunnies... and a
diggy pit like yours. so neat

"Beth aylward" <jerse...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Slykitten

Jun 5, 2003, 12:44:53 AM6/5/03
why does that rescue sound familiar???

Janice

Jun 5, 2003, 12:38:34 AM6/5/03
Oh Good Beth,you are going to have an even # again,I don't know why but
the odd # thing upsets me ! Janice

Slykitten

Jun 5, 2003, 12:57:55 AM6/5/03
ok.... I was totally clueless!!! I remember her!!!! sorry, hearing this news
sickens me! I remember when here in Denver, the Denver Dumb Friend's League
rescued 49 bunnies from a rabbit "collector" and managed to find homes for
every one of them! we donated a 50# bag of bunny food, knowing that with
that many bunnies, it may not have been much but it was at least a start....
I'm really hoping for the best for those poor bunnies! it just makes me mad
that something that was intended to be a good thing goes terribly wrong!
*sigh*

Beth aylward

Jun 5, 2003, 4:53:35 AM6/5/03
guess we will see janice.. odd, even.hmmm

Beth aylward

Jun 5, 2003, 4:52:51 AM6/5/03
carrie? can you ever have enough bunnies? :) this one is tony's idea.
he just thinks poofie is the cutest bunny ever/ and he made friends a
few months ago with another angora named smitty. but. he as a boy. i
told him it atleast has to be a girl so bucky can have a mate. will
bucky share his room?? :)

Carrie and Midnight

Jun 5, 2003, 6:52:04 AM6/5/03
Guess what I saw just now beth...
4 English Giants.... 3 for sale.
I had an appointment and thought I would look at them while I was out. Will
tell you more when I have my new keyboard... hard to type. haha

"Beth aylward" <jerse...@webtv.net> wrote in message

LittleMiraclesRR

Jun 5, 2003, 12:14:12 PM6/5/03

Please Note:

I'd like to clear up some rumors that are going around.

Little Miracles Rabbit Rescue has *not* had any problem with Animal Control,
and we are *not* in need of scaling down to a certain number by a certain
point.

We are NOT in ANY way associated with Bunny Lu - they are *NOT* "helping" us
find homes.

If you have questions, we are open, you can call Judy at 856 354 1328.

Bascially these rumors have been spread by two liars who posed as adoptors,
came into the rescue under false pretenses, and cooerced their way into our
kennels while we are in the midst of moving and cleaning. These two "spies"
took
pictures of rabbits in temporary cages, took pictures of rabbits with medical
conditions (two recovered head tilt buns specifically) and are trying to
spread these pictures and rumors to make us look bad.

Kris Corson
www.littlemiraclesrr.org

RedHairIsTrouble

Jun 5, 2003, 12:27:57 PM6/5/03
Also, if anyone wants to contact me to speak with me - you're welcome to e-mail
me privately for my cell phone #.

I don't know why Ronie thinks this is a funny sort of lie to be spreading, but
save the "red alert" for where it's needed.

Like I said, feel free to call Judy at 856 354 1328. You can ask her in person
what's going on.

michele

Jun 5, 2003, 8:06:43 PM6/5/03
I dunno Kris, it wasn't Ronie that posted this. Are you suggesting that
Arlette, in Canada, is sitting around making up lies about you?? I saw
some pictures a couple months ago that were suppose to be from your
shelter. And there weren't pretty. Rabbits without hay. Rabbits in cages
barely big enough for them to turn around in. Or were these taken at
another "fluke" time when they were being cleaned???

I also seem to remember that at one point you had problems with the
amount of bunnies that you were keeping in your house. I thought that
was the whole push behind your trying to find a bigger and better place.
Has this problem been addressed?

And if your web site is to be believed (updated 4/23/03) you have 70
some rabbits of which only 20 have been altered. So that means that 6
months after you stopped taking in new rabbits only a third of them are
actually adoptable. Sounds to me like your rescue would welcome some help.

So we are suppose to call Judy to find out what is going on, because you
have no idea? I have no doubt that Judy is doing the best that she can
considering that her brat daughter ran off and left her with $5000.
worth of vet bills and 100 rabbits.

You might want to reconsider and have these other rescues help you find
homes for these bunnies. Why are you trying to hold on them???

michele

Beth aylward

Jun 5, 2003, 9:56:23 PM6/5/03
i heard it from another post on shelterbunnies. and it was not who she
said that posted. they have been going over and cleaning and helping
with care as much as possible. that is what i know.

RedHairIsTrouble

Jun 6, 2003, 11:04:25 AM6/6/03
<< I dunno Kris, it wasn't Ronie that posted this. Are you suggesting that
Arlette, in Canada, >>

I don't now where Arlette found this "information" - but I don't doubt it was
Ronie's doing.

<< I also seem to remember that at one point you had problems with the
amount of bunnies that you were keeping in your house. I thought that
was the whole push behind your trying to find a bigger and better place. >>

We are, and have been looing to move to a better and bigger public facility,
not because we had a problem with the number we have, but because we want to do
things better, bigger, more public.

<< So that means that 6
months after you stopped taking in new rabbits only a third of them are
actually adoptable. >>

We do appointments for ALL of the healthy rabbits at the rescue - if the rabbit
isn't fixed, it gets spayed or neutered before leaving. We do not have the
financial support to spay and neuter all the bunnies at once, so with donations
we do all the older females - and then down the line from there. But every
rabbit gets fixed before leaving - call our vet and ask.

<< I have no doubt that Judy is doing the best that she can
considering that her brat daughter ran off and left her with $5000.
worth of vet bills and 100 rabbits. >>

I have been working my ASS off to pay off those bills - how dare you mae
assumptions about my personal life. I've been busting my ass at a new full time
job that pays really well to get those bills down, and before that I was
sending my mom the tiny amount I was making over my cost of living. I went days
without EATING just so I could pay $50 towards the vet bill.

I have no problem with other rescues - decent ones - like Little Furries -
helping get some of the bunnies adopted. But there is no way in hell I'm going
to accept "help" from a couple of morons commiting slander all over the 'net.
If "Bunny Lu" wanted to "help", then why all the lying? What bullshit.

RedHairIsTrouble

Jun 6, 2003, 11:05:53 AM6/6/03
<<i heard it from another post on shelterbunnies. and it was not who she
said that posted. they have been going over and cleaning and helping
with care as much as possible. that is what i know.>>

My mother and my aunt have been the only two people busting their butts at the
rescue, and since neither of them are even *remotely* capable of getting on the
'net - this is a blatently a false source.

Lauren

Jun 10, 2003, 6:47:01 PM6/10/03
Kris,
I find it sick that you have the guts to take the lives and happiness of so
many innocent rabbits into your hands, and then take off to another state.
Most people who run businesses don't leave them for their mother and aunt to
deal with while they travel the country with some fair. You, not Ronie, are
the one that has told ME, among others, that you are thousands of dollars in
debt to vets in the area who will no longer see Little Miracles rabbits because
of it.>and before that I was

>sending my mom the tiny amount I was making over my cost of living.
Maybe you should have stopped acting like a child, and get a full time job
THEN, instead of taking off and abandoning the rescue the way you did.

Lauren and the kids
Shaina, Lil Girl, Boo, & Gizzy (the buns)
Chance (the mouse)
Mugzy and Jax (the dogs)
remove nojunk to reply