do female's "mark" their territory?

The Puppy Wizard

Oct 10, 2003, 5:46:46 AM10/10/03
HOWEDY culprit,

"culprit" <cul...@flashmail.com> wrote in message
news:bm57a6$iae43$1...@ID-58739.news.uni-berlin.de...

> Lola has done something very strange lately.

Lola is gonna be doin A LOT of "strange" things pretty SHORETLY.

> twice now, she has gone over ot the blanket that Manu likes to
> lay on, kicked it around a bit (as though she were getting ready
> to lie down on it), squatted, and peed a little bit on the
blanket.

That's on accHOWENT of she's been punished for playin too hard
with Manu. You've discussed this before. REMEMBER?
Or was you havin a MENTAL CASE when you posted abHOWET it an can't
remember???

> the first time, i thought she had an accident.

Dogs don't do things by ACCIDENT.

> the second time, it was right after she came inside from
peeing.

So?

> she is definitely housetrained,

No. She's AFRAID to relieve herself in your HOWES cause
you GO MENTAL when she does.

> and hasn't had an "accident" since she was 3 months old.

Right...

> i'd think medical,

Yu can't take your dog to your psychiatrist.

> but this was four weeks apart, and it was
> on the same blanket both times.

Yeah...

> is it possible she's "marking" it?

No in the sense you're thinkin.

> i've never heard of this in females.

Right. It's HOSTILITY.

> she and Manu still haven't worked out their dominance issues
completely,

BWEEEAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

There ain't no such thing as DOMINCANCE. You ABUSE your
dogs and THAT'S HOWE COME they FIGHT.

> so i wonder if that has anything to do with it?

You need to check your meds.

> BTW- she's 13 months old, and was spayed at 12 weeks.

Yeah... GOOD LUCK!

> -kelly

HOWEDY davidb,

"DavidB" <dav...@mercantrade.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for all advice & input;

Oh, you're quite welcome. All behavior problems are
caused by mishandling. Thank G-d you REALIZED
that before doin sumpthin CRUEL and STUPID. As
The Puppy Wizard always sez, "when new readers
read HOWER forums for a couple days and then
proceed to post here abHOWETS, that means they're
READY to HURT or KILL their dogs over behavior
problems they don't have the INTELLECT to HOWEtwit.

> thought it would be decent

We LIKE decency here abHOWETS, davidb.

> to update you on what's happened.

You studied your FREE copy of The Puppy Wizard's
FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual
and learned HOWE to make your dogs get along as
any DECENT HUMAN BEING would do, NEARLY
INSTANTLY, according to The Puppy Wizard's 100%
NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Students
REPORT RIGHT HERE, you know, the WONS HOWER
DOG LOVERS call LIARS and FORGERIES and PAID
SHILLS for The Puppy Wizard.

> We made the decision to put Samantha (the older
> boerboel) to sleep

You mean, you MURDERED her, as so many of HOWER
dog lovers tend to do because they're AFRAID and STUPID
and IGNORANT and SELFISH, LAZY and CRUEL, davidb.

> on Saturday morning.

Good for you and your DEAD DOG you was
SO WORRIED abHOWET gettin HURT.

> I spent last week talking to just about every trainer and
> animal behaviorist I could get hold of; all of them arrived
> at the same conclusion - putting her to sleep would be the
> best option for her.

THAT'S HOWE COME THEY GOT TO GET THE
HEEL HOWETA THIS BUSINESS.

> We buried her on our land where she has
> a sea view and plenty of sun.

That's BEAUTIFUL, davidb. Send some money to
ed w of PET LOSS dot COIN and post your sad tail
to alt.support.grief.pet-loss where you'll get PLENTY
of sympathy from like minded ABUSERS an MURDERERS.

> She is now sleeping peacfully without any pain

She never was in any PAIN, davidb, EXXXCEPT the
PAIN YOU CAUSED by MISHANDLING your dogs
as you likeWIZE mishandle your family and friends
and business associates.

You should go into pet rescue... you got LOTS to contribute.

> and we're trying to live with the huge hole she's left.

Drop dead.

> Later, we're going to move her tomato plant she
> stole tomatos off, to her grave along with a patch
> of grass she grazed off of.

Ain't that NICE, you freakin hypocrite.

> A moment of silence please for Samantha
> Jane (b. 21 Feb 1996 d. 4 Oct 2003).

BWEAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

10/01/03 The Puppy Wizard wrote:

HOWEDY DavidB,

"DavidB" <dav...@mercantrade.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> I would really appreciate any advice.

The first piece of advice you NEED is ALL behavior problems
are CAUSED BY MISHANDLING and can be rehabilitated NEARLY
INSTANTLY, if you know HOWE.

HOWER dog lovers are predominantely liars, dog abusers, and
active, untreated, mental patients who are themselves largely,
VICTIMS of thesame same same same kinda ABUSE they dish HOWET on
their own dogs and children and everyWON they contact.

It's a CANCER in HOWER society: "The son of a slave, is a
slave," a Creole Expression. They've gathered here like lepors
in a colony, and their disease has spread thru their helpful
advice to visitors seeking help, and their active involvement
in breed, shelter and rescue organizations who are MAKIN MONEY off
of HURTIN and KILLIN dogs to train them to perpetuate their LOVE
of HURTING and KILLING dogs to compensate for their fragile
defective ego's, weak fear riddend minds, and inferiority
complexes.

> This is the story:

THAT, is the story. The REST of your story is based on
the TOXIC LOGIC of SEVERLY ABUSED ABUSERS
and MENTALLY ILL egomaniacs and pathological liars,
who hurt and kill their BEST dogs to compensate for their
own fragile defective ego's,weak fearul minds and inferiority
complexes.

> We have an 8 year old female Boerboel (South African breed;
> check http://www.boerboelsa.co.za/ for more info), an 8
> month old male Boerboel & a 1 year old female lab.
>
> The female boerbul has been spayed,

Spaying / neutering can cause aggression and temperament,
behavior, and health problems in 15% or MOORE of HOWER dogs.

S / N is largely UNNECESSARY and INAPUPRIATE risky surgical
mutilation done HOWETA FEAR of "intact" animals and their
natural instincts and to compensate for inapupriate,
incompetent "management" as practiced by paranoid psycopaths
who will do and say anything to defend their alleged RIGHT to
HURT and KILL dogs as they see fit, and to defend their
miserable careers and reputations.

> the lab came off her first heat about 2 months ago
> (we want to breed with her); the male bourboel pup has not
> been neutered (also for breeding purposes).

Breeding and S / N has NUTHIN to do with the problem.

> All three dogs have mixed with each other well and there
> have been no signs of aggression except for the odd warning
> growl.

All aggression is FEAR as a result of INSECURITY caused by
MISHANDLING.

> Two days ago though, the older female Boerboel attacked the
> female lab (almost killed her; still not sure how she got
> away).

Tough break. That's not uncommon as dogs mature. Dogs FIGHT
because they're INSECURE and do not have a close family pack
bond, or they'd NEVER fight.

Aggression is TRAINED by MISHANDING, taught by abusive mom dogs
and incompetent human handlers.

> Anyway after 3 hours of vet vists, the lab is bruised and
> battered but alive and back home. Yet everytime the lab and
> boerboel come into contact, there's a lot of animosity;

IMAGINE THAT?

> they almost can't wait to get back into the ring and
> finish the fight.

That's on accHOWENT of they're both AFRAID. That's on
accHOWENT of MISHANDLING. You can rehabilitate their FEARS NEARLY
INSTANTLY, if you know HOWE.

The Puppy Wizard has always had UN altered PACKS of WORKING
PROTECTION DOGS and BITCHES alike, with RARELY a dispute over
"resources."

> Both my wife and I work during the day and we can't risk
> leaving them outside together again.

Well, that's not the problem.

> I've read a bit

What you've read has been written by folks who FEAR
and KILL or DUMP the dogs they FEAR.

"If you talk with the animals, they will talk with you and you
will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not
know them, and what you do not know you will fear:

What one fears, one destroys."
Chief Dan George

Adapted with permission from his FREE copy of The Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual.

> that suggest that the 2 bitches are fighting for social
> standing...

You mean, they're INSECURE.

That's on accHOWENT of MISHANDLING.

The Puppy Wizard can retrain you to retrain your dogs NEARLY
INSTANTLY and FOR FREE, if you STUDY and apply ALL the
techniques and exercises taught in your FREE copy of The Puppy
Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual, you know,
the WON HOWER DOG LOVERS say is
dangerHOWES and INEFFECTIVE, yet PLAGIARIZED from the best experts
in this industry, whom NONE of them can quote ANY similar
techniques in print througHOWET the Whole Wild World.

HOWER "EXXXPERTS" are LIARS, DOG ABUSERS, and MENTAL CASES.

> Some of my questions are:

Bear in mind you're askin folks who have little knowledge and
much FEAR of dogs, evidenced by their posting histories in The
Puppy Wizard's Archives.

> It's possible to fence the older dog in;

Barriers may increase the problem through barrier frustration
syndrome and will not serve to make the dogs PALS. ONLY YOU
can do THAT, and ONLY through the INFORMATION in your FREE copy of
The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual.

> is this not going to aggrevate the situation?

INDEEDY! You've got a leg up on HOWER dog lover "EXXXPERTS" who
HURT and KILL dogs who's behaviors
THEY FEAR. Don't be another VICTIM of their lies and abuse.

> I don't want to 'drug' the dog to keep her placid

The Puppy Wizard just sez "NO!" to drugs.

> (what's the point?).

The POINT is HOWER DOG LOVERS got NO METHOD of dealing with these
problems which are CAUSED BY MISHANDLING. That's HOWE COME they
resort to drugs avoidance and DEATH. That's ALL THEY KNOW HOWE to
do.

That's all they know HOWE to TEACH. And THAT'S HOWE they're gonna
go to their graves, cause to RECOGNIZE their
own personal FAULTS of their HUMAN NATURE is MOORE
than they can bear. They blame the dog or it's breed or
sex, just as Adam blamed Eve who blamed the snake, and
tried to HIDE when called to task for his intentional err.

> A muzzle is also an option but again is it not postponing
> the inevitable.

A muzzle will not stop the FEAR, and may increase it. HOWEver,
you could rely on it temporarily while training to compensate
for YOUR FEARS, which will help you overcome the PROBLEMS
which you've got to learn to address through EFFECTIVE, NON
PHYSICAL, SCIENTIFIC and PSYCHOLOGICAL conditioning and
desensitization techniques as taught in your FREE copy of The
Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual.

ASK The Puppy Wizard if you have any difficulty applying or
understanding the Method or Techniques.

> I'm looking for a viable alternative to putting the older
> dog down

KILLIN dogs is not an effective method of dealing with
MISHANDLING, in fact, it's PART of the SYNDROME of ABUSE
passed from generation to generation and dog lover to dog
lover.

A DOG IS A DOG. ALL BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS ARE
CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

> (she's quite old and had a good life)

The Puppy Wizard doesn't KILL dogs to give them a BETTER
life, that's MENTALLY ILL, PSYCHOTIC, DESPERATE, fearful thinking,
the norm for HOWER Gang Of Lying Dog Abusing
Punk Thug Cowards and MENTAL CASES.

Welcome to rpdb.

> but I can't have my dogs tearing each other apart.

Right. Gettin rid of dogs is likeWIZE, not an option to
compensate for MISHANDLING.

> Please help...

The Puppy Wizard has carefully read all the replies to your
question in this thread. CuriHOWESLY enough the liars mental
cases and dog abusers who've replied have had the same same
same same problems and have soved their dog / dog / human
aggression by KILLING or DUMPIN their critters.

> David

When we get involved in aggression questions the fear mongers
reflex to the paranoid thinking which has brought us the
pronged spiked pinch choke and shock and aversive spray
devices they rely on to train their own dogs, and of curse,
youth in asia and dumpin dogs to solve the problems they
themselves have caused.

----- Original Message ----- From: BNTD...@aol.com To:
jho...@bellsouth.net Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2002 10:26 PM
Subject: Re: THANKS ALISON! - "Owners Should Always Be Given The
Cold, Hard Facts: They Should NEVER FEEL GUILTY For Having An
Aggressive Dog Euthanized."

Dear Jerry,

It's Kay here. I don't know who these people are that
maligning you and your training manual but tell them
from me that it does work.

Hunter is just doing so well even the people who
advocated putting him down are impressed with him.

I even started using it with the neighbor's dog. I went over
there to help her cut his nails. She started yelling at him
for growling at me. I told her to tell him what a good boy he
is instead. Lo and behold he stopped growling and I could do
his nails. All 4 feet.

My dog Hunter was trained with the old jerk and pull method
and my other dog was trained with treats. Hunter has gotten
his enthusiasm back for his training and I couldn't be more
pleased.

He even tried to kiss a child the other day.

Major break through.

This is the dog that a few months ago tried to eat the kids
through the fence. I can now take him in the car with me again
without him trying to chase cars through the windshield.

So Jerry tell these people that the first rule of dog training is:

Do No Harm.

The 2nd rule is whatever works without breaking the first rule.

Aggressive dogs don't need to be put down. Hunter was
diagnosed aggressive and he is going to stay alive and by my
side where he belongs.

Thank you so much. Kay

========================

From: <BNTD...@aol.com> To: <jho...@bellsouth.net> Sent:
Monday, May 13, 2002 7:54 PM Subject: Making Progress

> Hello Jerry, Hunter and I started working the recall and
> family pack exercise today. On leash and in the house
> he has a perfect recall.
>
> And I think he really started to relax and enjoy himself I
> swear he was laughing.
>
> I had taught him to go to the heel position when he comes
> to me years ago. And over the past few months I have had to
> tell him to go there. Today he flew into the heel position
> each and every time without me saying a word to him about
> it.
>
> He has never bounced like that before.
>
> I trained him using conventional methods with a choker and
> pinch collar. Over the past few days we have been using his
> regular collar. I can tell that he enjoys it more.
>
> As I mentioned before I am a dog trainer and when I trained
> my latest dog I used all positive reinforcements techniques.
>
> When I trained for that I had been amazed at the results.
> Your method takes positive training to the next level and
> should really be used by all trainers who call themselves
> trainers.
>
> My Hunter is concentrating on me and not on the treat he
> thinks he wants. My other dog wants treats before she'll do
> anything.
>
> As soon as I get Hunter straightened out she's next.
>
> Thank you so much,
>
> Kay Pierce

===============

"Nevyn" <grea...@badmama.com.au> wrote in message

HOWEDY Group,

Here some SUCCESS STORIES ive had using JERRY'S MANUAL

1) My dogz, two bitches - Vicious, barking, aggressive, pulled
on leash, wanted to kill any dogs they saw, fought between
each other. TWO WEEKS using Jerry's manual, they were calm,
friends, my companions.

2) ADDED A BEAGLE PUPPY (male) to my "PACK", the girls
had -NO PROBLEMS- with him from the moment I dropped him by their
noses.

3) My FRIENDS dogs 2 MALES barking and jumping at the fence
all night 3 DAYS TRAINING WITH JERRY'S MANUAL they were CALMED AND
HAVEN'T BARKED ONCE!

Added a NEW MALE DOG (2 yrs old) AND WELCOMED HIM WITH NO WUCKAS !

4) POODLE that ATE food from the KITCHEN BENCH - lock him in a
box? NO! USE JERRYS MANUAL! 4 DAYS AND HES NEVER DONE IT SINCE!

5) ABUSED DOGS AT THE SHELTER I WORK AT - HAD TO BE FED WITH A
BUCKET ON A STICK - ONE WEEK ON JERRYS MANUAL, THE SUPERVISOR
TOLD ME TO PUT THEM IN THE PUBLIC KENNELS FOR SALE !

Quite amazing to - I thought they were just dull coloured
dogs, but after I had removed the fear and anxiety their hairs
coloured up amazingly.

6) STAFFY FEMALE who would NOT DROP HER BALL! She carried it
around all day and night - 3 DAYS on jerrys MANUAL and she now
DROPS it when u ASK her to!

BWHWHAHAHAHAAHA !!!!

Nevyn

----- Original Message ----- From: Eric To:
ThePupp...@EarthLink.Net Sent: Friday, November 29, 2002
7:54 AM Subject: just checking in..

Jerry!

You helped me with my pal Dundee about a year ago regarding
submissive peeing. Just wanted to let you know he's doing
great- he was "cured" in about 2 days using your techniques!

He has since become the "smartest dog in the world"! Once I
stopped thinking like a human and got inside his head, I can
teach him ANYTHING, usually in a matter of minutes. Makes me
look like an expert dog-trainer.

I rescued two strays last week, cleaned 'em up, wormed 'em,
and am getting them their shots. Time to get inside their
heads and teach them to teach themselves how to be good dogs!

Instead of feeling like "training" is a chore, I look forward
to working with these guys a couple times a day...

Although I don't follow your instructions "to a T", I learned
from you to "think like a dog" and stimulate their brain
rather than beating ass or pinching, or any of that nonsense.

I know damn well I would NOT be loyal to someone who beat MY
ass lol!

Well, just wanted to thank you for rattling the bushes out
there and teaching folks the RIGHT way to "train" dogs.

A horseman friend of mine uses very similar techniques in
training his horses- he calls it "natural horsemanship". He
is hated by nearly all the local "trainers" yet somehow he
repeatedly wins at every show he attends. He rarely shows any
more, but goes now and then to rub their noses in it (pun
intended)... Too cool....

Have a great holiday season and keep up the good work!

Eric , Dundee, Sammy, and Maynard

==========================

Nevyn writes:

Jerry I cannot even begin to tell you the success Ive had with
your training manual! My two mutts have gone from
out-of-control psychos to obedient well behaved companions
within a matter of weeks! AND My friends have seen the success
and have asked me to work on their dogs!

I was working with a 5 month old Ridgeback female today and
she was being an angel after like an hour of working with her!

it is AMAZING!!

I pity those fools who take their dogs to classes where the
"Trainers" abuse their dogs! (do they have a degree? A
masters? a Phd? by the way? NO they are average joes off the
street who think they know how to train dogs!)

Once again, Jerry, you are a genius!

NEVYN and my Dogs, Rizzo and Midget, My Grandparents dogs,
Dusty and Snoopy, and my friends pup, Jazz.

================

Never give out your password or credit card number in an
instant message conversation.

Nevyn says: hello Jerry.

Jerry says: HOWEDY Nevyn

Nevyn says: How are you?

Jerry says: sup?

Nevyn says: Oh nothing

Nevyn says:

My dogs are alot better now!

Jerry says: fine

Jerry says: tell me

Nevyn says: I can walk them on or off the leash and they don't
give a #@% about other dogs

Jerry says: naah

Nevyn says: I can let them inside and they wont eat the cats

Jerry says: naah

Nevyn says: Yup

Jerry says: what did you do, buy a shock collar?

Nevyn says: No

Nevyn says: Praised them

Jerry says: ahh!

Jerry says: you think they're 100% better

Nevyn says: 'cept they still bark at the neighbour but only
coz he swears at them and pours water on them

Nevyn says: nahh they still have stinky breath!

Nevyn says: muahaha

Jerry says: ok

Jerry says: I'll go for that

Jerry says: it'll take a couple more days to break the
neighbor thing if you're consistent

Jerry says: then he won't swear and throw water at them

Nevyn says: yeah but he's only out on the weekends

Jerry says: but they'll still have stinky breath

Nevyn says: muahahaha

Jerry says: you gonna write the group and tell them they're
suckin hind teat?

Nevyn says: eh

Nevyn says: nah

Nevyn says: cant

Nevyn says: my news server isn't workin

Nevyn says: how about u just screenshot or copy this chat and
post it

Jerry says: why not.

Nevyn says: sorry been tryin all day to get on the news server

Jerry says: you got anything you'd like to tell the dog lovers
who would prefer to see you choke and shock and lock your dogs
in a box?

Jerry says: I guess you don't want to tell them nuthin that
they don't already know, huh?

Nevyn says: hah

Nevyn says: tell them they're fuckers who need to die

Nevyn says: dogs aren't for abusing they are for loving they
love so much

Jerry says: that's HOWE COME they got me now

Jerry says: howe much training time did it take for the two of
'em?

Nevyn says: pfftt

Nevyn says: it didn't even seem like training

Nevyn says: its been 24 days since I got your manual

Jerry says: pfffttt!!!!

Jerry says: hhahahahaha

Jerry says: have you got that feeling that they're in tune
with EVERYTHING you're wanting them to do?

Jerry says: I forgot what city you're in.

Jerry says: maybe if you're near alphalpha sweeny you can
swing by and LAUGH your ass off at him growling at his dogs???

Jerry says: BWWWHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Nevyn says: LOL

Nevyn says: I'm in Perth, Australia!

Nevyn says: and yes they do seem to be in tune

=====================

Nevyn says: oh!! the other day my dogs went into submissive
position when a tiny little toy poodle came up barking at
them! !LOL

Jerry says: EXCELLENT!

Nevyn says: lol

Jerry says: they knew they didn't need to fight, cause
everything was in your expert control.

Keep up the good work. j;~) -----------------

From: Nevyn (ali...@wasp.net.au) Subject: Newsgroups: rec.
pets. dogs. behavior

Date: 2002-03-01 03:15:50 PST

Hello

I have two mungrel females; the breeds exactly are Blue Heeler
(spots) x Kelpi (dominant genes) x American Pitbull
(behavioural) x Pug (don't laugh!).

They are gentle loving dogs when I'm at home with them, and
they are friendly with unknown people. They are sisters. One
is obviously dominant over the other, and I don't have a
problem with that, however;

Their behaviour is very odd. Some days they are very good
whilst I'm walking them, some days they are not. They are 3
years old and have only been walking for about 12 months
because my mom didn't walk them and now I'm home so I walk
them for about an hour and half every afternoon. I take them
to the park where they chase birds and swim in the lake.

This is my problem :

The less-dominant dog viscously barks at every other dog we
walk past; I have tried using a stick and giving her a tap
when she does it, and treating her with treats when she
doesn't, using a choke chain, a muzzle and a thing that sprays
stuff in her mouth when she barks.

She won't stop! Does anyone know how I can stop her? ]

Also, the more-dominant dog seems to know this is WRONG, when
the other dog barks, she doesn't bark, but she nips at the
other dog as if telling her to cut it out, and then the
barking one attacks the more-dominant one and they fight on
the leash... it is quite disturbing to the people walking
past.

And also the more-dominant one is okay around other dogs...
SOMETIMES... sometimes she completely ignores them, and yet
other times she will attack them, like yesterday. The less
dominant one I must keep on a leash if a person brings there
dog to the park.

How do I stop them attacking other dogs? I have tried all the
methods I have used above for 10 months every afternoon. Is it
just a pac k-behaviour thing?

It can really be quite embarrassing when your dogs attack some
old lady's or little girl's dog.

They are good dogs, when at home or when there are no other
dogs around. Today there were hundreds of sparrows flying
around the park and they were chasing them and jumping up
trying to catch them for more than 90 minutes (They went
straight to bed when I bought them home!).

Can anyone help me? Email me at my emails address,
ali...@wasp.net.au coz this list is tooo crowded.

Thanks, Nevyn

=======================

Here's two Pauls:

Date: 5/22/03 11:24:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time From:
p...@cfl.rr.com To: Witse...@aol.com

Well, let me tell you, your Wits' End Dog Training Method
works.

My dog, Dasie, Loves to chase chameleons around the barbecue
on the patio. I used this system on four different occasions.

When she went out today, she looked everywhere else but the
barbecue. Amazing, just amazing.

I will write to Amanda about the video.

I am really excited to learn more, and understand. Maybe just
a little reassurance that I am going about it the right way.

Thanks again Paul

> > =============================

Here's Disciple Paulie writing yesterday, to The Puppy Wizard:

----- Original Message ----- From: Paul Bousie To: The Puppy
Wizard Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 8:00 AM Subject: Geday.

Hey J,

I see nothings changed on the NG. Still the same old crappy
advice and misunderstanding of the only advice worth reading.

The problem with your method J is that I can't answer the
questions on the NG no more, people are after a quick fix,
they don't want to understand that dog training requires a
disiplined method, I'm now really understanding that they are
all result orientated, they want the dog to sit, to down, to
stay, to come, to stop it's "bad" behaviours, they want to
stamp out each anxiety one at a time not realising they create
a new one as they deal with the last.

I feel sorry for them, they don't understand, they don't even
realise the errors of thier ways and they arn't self thinkers,
they follow the majority, after all if everyone says thats the
way then it must be. I've finally realised people don't want
to learn to train dogs they want a trained dog, they want a
little puppet that sits and stays and downs and does all the
nice doggy stuff or so they think, then when the dog acts like
a dog they come squealing to the NG asking how to stop the dog
being a dog.

I have a nice little visulisation of a dogs mind that I think
demonstrates the way we approach dog training. Imagine lots of
little circles all in a cluster, each one representing a dog
anxiety or behaviour ( desied or not), each circle represents
something about the dog, all of them create what a dog is.

The traditional way to train a dog is to stamp out the "bad"
circles, try to eliminate as many as you can, problem is each
one you stamp out another takes it's place (anxiety circles
can't be destroyed they just change), obviously it's a futile
exercise, but thats the traditional way.

Now imagine a big circle that completely surrounds all the
small circles, this big circle is the whole dog, that's what
we get hold of with all the little circles inside, we don't
see the little circles we see the BIG circle the macro as you
put it and use that to train.

I laugh now when I see posts critisising you, they are
critising something they don't even understand or even have
the capacity to understand.

See ya,

Paul

===============

> From: Paul B (NOSPAMpa...@clear.net.nz) Subject: Re:
> Dog vs cat food (stealing cat food) Date: 2001-03-03
> 22:18:03 PST
>
> It's possible to teach a dog not to eat out of a cat bowl
> without too much difficulty.
:>

====================

"Paul B" <som...@microsoft.com> wrote in message

> "shaper" <nom...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> > I have been reading these forums for a few weeks now, and
> > am getting really confused!!
>
> > but is there actually anyone who has used the methods in
> > this manual with any success ?

100% TOTAL NON PHYSICAL CONTROL, NEARLY INSTANTLY, BY NEARLY
EVERY FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Student.

It's the GENTLEST, FASTEST, MOST EFFECTIVE,NON FORCE, NON
CONFRONTATIONAL, NON BRIBE, SCIENTIFIC and PSYCHOLOGICAL
technique in the Whole Wild World, BAR NONE.

> > I am wanting to get a rhodesian ridgeback soon and really
> > would like to know the best and most effective way of
> > training without using food treats or violence (i do agree
> > with what
the

===============================

From: Paul B (NOSPAMpa...@clear.net.nz) Subject: Re: Dog

<paulb...@clear.net.nz> To: "'Don Fitz'"
<donf...@hotmail.com>;
<Ama...@DCFWatch.com> Cc: <jho...@bellsouth.net>
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 5:45 AM Subject: RE: Jerry Howe

==============================

"Paul B" <pan...@zfree.co.nz> wrote in message

> Bollocks, the manual has no dangerous suggestions at all,
> people who find the manual useful are those that don't need
> to control a dog to satisfy their own ego but simply want a
> well behaved dog that is easy to live with. I would suggest
> the people who follow the advice in his manual are people
> who have already tried other inefficient methods and are fed
> up with the poor results.

> The more I think about the methods he suggests the more
> sense it makes, the biggest problem is people believe they
> have to be in control of the dog, tell it whats right and
> wrong, dogs don't understand our values and I don't believe
> they are capable of understanding them either, so to train
> them we use methods they understand. That means abstract
> training, doing sometimes what appears to almost be the
> opposite of what makes sense to us.

> If you are purely result orientated then you will not find
> Jerry's manual much use, if you love your dogs and love to
> work WITH them then his manual is your dream come true.
> Distraction and praise works with any dog, when you sit back
> and really think about it, it's very obvious why.

> When a dog is properly distracted (and praised) of a
> particular behaviour then that behaviour very quickly
> becomes unfulfilling so the dog will no longer have any
> interest in pursuing it, whether we are about or not, thats
> the key to stopping garbage can raids and food stealing etc
> etc, no force, no bad dog, just distracting it in an
> appropriate manner that it no longer wishes to pursue that
> behaviour.

> Better than hiding the garbage can eh?

> Paul

=======================

Subject: Re: Get off the bed... please?

Paul B (NOSPAMpa...@clear.net.nz) Subject: Good dogs!!!
bad dogs.?? Date: 2000/10/21

Something occurred this morning that made me think how we
treat our dogs and what expectations we have of them.

Because it was a Saturday we slept in and the dogs eventually
jumped up on the bed on my wife's side. After a brief greeting
she very abruptly demanded they get down, "OFF THE BED" she
insisted, Sam looked at her perplexed, so she repeated the
"order", so Sam tried to lick her face, "GET OFF" she said
abruptly.

Sam got down but was unsure what he had done wrong. After a
bit they both came over and jumped up on my side, I patted
them etc and eventually asked them to get down, "off the bed,
good dogs" and they hopped off immediately with no prob's.

Eileen asked me why they obey me and not her so easily. I told
her they got down for me because I asked them to, they know
the command "off the bed" or "off anything" so there is no
need to demand it of them, ask them and they will comply,
demand it and they get confused because they think you are
annoyed with them but they don't know why so they try to "make
amends" which is why Sam licked her.

I have found giving dogs "payment" in advance i.e. "Sam sit
goodboy" makes the dogs want to respond, after all, all dogs
want to be "good dogs" and if you tell them they are good then
they feel an obligation to obey your request.

Telling Sam he's a good dog after he sit's apart from been too
late is also a gamble because if he doesn't sit then there's
no positive interaction.

Trust your dog, ask it to do your request and say "good dog"
sincerely at the end of the request and I bet you'll find your
dog thinking then responding everytime.

Paul

=======================

From: Paul B (NOSPAM...@zfree.co.nz) Subject: Re: Get off
the bed... please? Date: 2001-07-03 03:05:59 PST

A bit of respect works wonders, the same rule applies to every
aspect of the relationship with your dog.

Paul.

========================

HOWEDY Tony,

"GreaseBall Italian" <ItalianG...@myPaisan.com> wrote in
message news:344500f.03092...@posting.google.com...

> I have a 3 year old American Pit Bull Terrier that was
> constantly pissing and marking my home.

You mean he was indiscriminately relieving hisself all over
your HOWES. HOWEsbreaking is INSTINCTIVE.

Dogs do not have HOWEsbreaking problems, they're UNABLE to
control themselves because of ANXIHOWSNESS.

> I tried all of the commercial training methods.

The Puppy Wizard MOCKS traditional trainers and behaviorISTS,
eh professor SCRUFF SHAKE?

> Nothing worked.

INDEEDY. That's on accHOWENT of traditional methods are
OPPOSITIONAL and CONfrontational and DETRIMENTAL to health and
emotional well being and are CONtraWIZE to human decency,
morals, ethics, and priniciples, eh disciple cad?

> I hired a professional trainer.

The Puppy Wizard will be GLAD to offer EXXXPERT WITNESS
TESTIMONY if you'd like to get your hard earned dough back.

> Nothing worked.

INDEEDY. The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Students REPORT 100% TOTAL NEAR INSTANT SUCCESS,
maybe even FASTER.

> I sought advice on Usenet.

From HOWER Gang Of Lying Dog Abusing Punk Thug Cowards and
CERTIFIED MENTAL CASES???

BEEEWWWAAAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAA!!!

> Nothing worked

INDEEDY. We've hear this story cHOWENTLESS TIMES.

HOWER DOG LOVERS call The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End
Dog Training Method Manual Students LIARS, PAID SHILLS, and
FORGERIES by The Puppy Wizard.

The Puppy Wizard has IDENTIFIED, EXXXPOSED and DISCREDITED
them cHOWENTLESS times, but like street urchin Thugs, they
HAVE NO SHAME and CONtinue DESPITE KNOWING they've been
EXXXPOSED and CAUGHT IN THE ACT of LYING to DEFEND their
alleged RIGHT to HURT INTIMIDATE and KILL dogs as they see
fit.

> until I found the free training manual of Jerry Howe in
> Florida, AKA The Puppy Wizard.

INDEEDY. If The Puppy Wizard FAILS to train a dog HE'LL GET
THE HEEL HOWETA THIS BUSINESS.

But The Puppy Wizard cannot do it withHOWET YOUR HELP. You've
got to follow the instructions PRECISELY and ASK FOR HELP if
you experience difficulty. There's NO dog who cannot be
trained to acceptable levels of discipline if we follow the
SCIENTIFICE and PSYCHOLOGICAL techniques EXXXACTLY.

> Let me tell you all that my dog did a complete 180 degree
> turn.

INDEEDY. As ALL The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual Students REPORT RIGHT HERE... you know,
the WONS HOWER DOG LOVERS CALL LIARS.

That'd be YOU, Tony.... HOWE'S THAT FEEL?

The Puppy Wizard has been maligned and called a LIAR for five
solid years, Tony. The Puppy Wizard has PLANS, Tony. The Puppy
Wizard is abHOWET to drop the hammer on the entire goddamned
industry all a WONCE.

> The dog has not pissed or shit in my home ever since!

As it should be is HOWE IT IS.

> I just wanted to pass this on as a public service!

Thank you, Tony.

The Puppy Wizard will be looking forward to a lecture series
on dog and child rearing come the new year with HIS associate
Dr. George Von Hilshiemer.

The Puppy Wizard hopes to meet you and your family at a
location near you.

All the best.

The Puppy Wizard. <} ; ~ ) >

"misty" <Mom...@webtv.net wrote in message news:
16990-3C...@storefull-2293.public.lawson.webtv.net...

I don't now whether Peach is dead or alive. I do know she's
not here with us. I really can't blame anyone here for her
loss.

I'm the one who ignored your advice. I did it because of how
you write/wrote. I was unwilling to accept the idea that my
using a shock collar could have any bearing on Peach not
wanting to stay home.

Up until I started using it my main concern had been keeping
my dogs in their own yard.

Once I started using the e-fence... well, then my concern
became how to keep them from running off for days on end.

I lost valuable training time becoming embroiled in the anti-
shock debate and the "Jerry sux" tirades.

I lost one dog but I have the bestest dog in the world now
<g A Wits End Trained dog, one who is completely housetrained,
doesn't chew up stuff, stays in the yard, and doesn't bark all
the time.

IOW a great companion and friend.

Thanks Jerry!

=====================

> We just installed a PetSafe brand fence this Spring. Two
> dogs, two collars We now have one dog and no collars.

> Peach and Zelda would run thru the fence, not want to come
> back in the yard and would run for days. The last time,
> Peach didn't come back home.

> I used the Wit's End Training Manual to learn how to train
> my dog. She is now border trained. A few minutes each day
> reinforces her desire to stay in the yard. She no longer
> runs out into the road, I can stop her from chasing cats and
> she no longer cringes when we walk around the yard.

> I can not say loud or long enough how much I hate the
> e-fence and its collars. If you can't get a regular fence
> then you need to train your dog. I will never rely on an
> electronic collar to keep my dog in our yard again.

> The price was too high:-(

> ~misty

--------------------------------

"JoeTheGuru" <joeth...@hotmail.com.NOSPAM wrote in message
news: 3cab77eb$0$9993$afc3...@news.optusnet.com.au...

JERRY SAVE THIS LAD!!!!

or it could be a troll <are you a troll?? do not use it on
your dog.....

would you use it on your best friend.....

I have read jerry's book, it seems too easy at first. however
I started to use some of the training out of it and now.

I have a dog that heels as fast as a collie in a trial.<great
dane X mastiff

I have a dog that stays and never leaves the spot.

I have a dog that comes when ever I call.

I have a dog that never leaves the yard, never runs away.

I have a dog that stands still to be washed with the cold
hose.

I have a dog that never pulls on the lead when we walk.

I have a dog that puts up with more abuse then a dog should
from my 2 year old <and loves it

I have a dog that barks at the fence only when some ones
there.

I have a dog that would not care less if there is another dog
in the park <only wants to be with and please me though a lot
of this is due to me training the dog spending the time with
the dog.

jerry's book showed me not to punish the dog. but just to work
with the dog. which I liked the idea of hence why I tried it.
it is easy to become frustrated with a dog when you are trying
to train them.

I look forward to my next puppy <ban dog> so I can use the
information from jerry's book and see just how good a dog can
get.

the dog I have now was when I picked her up from the RSPCA.
she could not walk on a lead <no idea. cowered from every
noise <and wet her self, messed in the house at every turn.
acted like I was killing her when I dragged her over to the
mess.

this was A 6 month old pup that had been beaten
<2.5 feet to the shoulder. I could of taken her back
however I knew I could bring her back to being to be a dog.

the dog I have now at 1.5 years <same dog is a dog to be proud
to walk down the street with <3 feet to the shoulder and still
growing.

so well behaved even when people walk passed with a out of
control dog. gentle with my child and trustworthy
< I never have to worry that my dog will bite her, only
have to worry if a stranger comes over to my child. still that
is not a worry, she places herself between my child and the
stranger.

I may be plugging jerry's book, however with the crap out
there it is good to see that someone has moved forward. looked
at a different way to train dogs. yes he gets into people, and
in their face you should back off a little jerry however he is
sick of the bashing, choking, shocking, shaking and everything
else. so jerry save this lad from ruining his dog. later, Joe

===================

"Charlie Wilkes" <charlie...@easynews.com wrote in message
news: pjaootcg8dgrptuu9...@4ax.com...

I read up on rotties, pitbulls, etc., and quite a bit of the
literature suggested I needed to assert my dominance and "make
the dog earn everything it gets."

I tried this once or twice, just by taking a stern tone of
voice, and the results were terrible. The pup got scared and
just wanted to stay away from me.

That's why I support Jerry Howe and his FREE Wits' End Dog
Training manual -- that and the fact that Jerry is an
all-around great guy.

The core takeaway I got from Jerry's manual is this: make
yourself the center of your puppy's world - - his personal
Lord Jesus. Never give him a reason to fear you or think
you're angry. Love the heck out of him, and you'll end up with
a great dog.

This has truly worked with my puppy. She'll do anything I want
her to, if she understands, because she trusts me 100 percent,
and nothing is more important in her world than her
relationship with me. http://www.geocities.com/viscouspuppy
Charlie

=========================

<"Terri"@cyberhighway

> Hey, do like me, and killfile Jerry. He has millions of
> people aleady reading his posts and watching him extract his
> soggy foot out of his mouth! Out of these MILLIONS, I've
> only seen 2 naive childs come forward and actually believe
> in his training manual.

Robert Crim writes:

I assume that I and my wife are those two naive childs since I
freely admit to having read and, I hope, understood enough of
the manual and it's counterparts by John Fisher and the posts
of Marylin Rammell to believe and use it. This naive child
would like to say thank you to both Jerry and Marylin for
putting up with a constant barrage of really infantile crap at
the hands of supposedly adult dog lovers.

The other naive child (LSW) has to put up with the nagging
idea that if people like them had been posting earlier, maybe
we would not have had to hold the head of a really magnificent
animal in our arms while he was given the needle and having to
hug him and wait until he gasped his last gasp.

To my mind, "naive" is believing you can terrorize a dog into
good behavior. Naive is believing that people that hide
behind fake names are more honest than people that use their
real names. Naive is thinking that dilettante dog breeders
and amateur "trainers" like Joey (lyingdogDUMMY, j.h.) are the
equal or better than those that have studied and lived by
their craft for decades.

"Stupid" is believing that people do not see kindergarten
level insults for what they are. Really stupid is believing
that people like Jerry Howe and Marylin Rammell are going to
just go away because you people act like fools. Why do you
act like fools? I really have no idea, and I don't really
care.

> And, to date: I've not seen ONE come forward and actually
> admit to buying and having success with his little black
> box.

I think I'm going to get one myself for Father's day and take
it down to the Animal Shelter for their use and testing. You
would never believe the results, so you'll never know.

> Anyone by now that doesn't see a scam man coming by Jerry's
> posts deserves to get what is sure to be coming to him! LOL!

I don't see a "scam man", so I guess I and Longsuffering Wife
and Rollei will just have to get what we deserve, eh? As Joey
(Dogman) says, "poor Rollei.".......right.

>Terri

Yes it was, and that is sad.

Robert, Longsuffering Wife and Rollei (do I get to listen to
the box first?)

Hello People,

Robert Crim was a former Gang Of Thugs Member, and hated me a
much as the rest of our Thugs do. Robert was a long time
friend and prominent contributor to rpdb, till Jerry came
along and smartened him up. He learned the hard way, and no
longer posts to his former pals, because it is just too
painful knowing his pals would rather HURT and KILL their dogs
than to admit that JERRY is RIGHT.

"I know that most men, including those at ease with problems
of the greatest complexity, can seldom accept even the
simplest and most obvious truth if it would oblige them to
admit the falsity of conclusions which they have delighted in
explaining to colleagues, proudly taught to others, and which
they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabric of their
lives."
-Leo Tolstoy-

Is it any wonder that the following sig file has generated
more complaints to my personal email than any other
controversial post I have made to date, bar none?:

CAVEAT
If you have to do things to your dog to train him that you
would rather not have to do, then you shouldn't be doing them.
If you have a dog trainer who tells you to jerk your dog
around, choke him, pinch his ears, or twist his toes, shock,
shake, slap, scold, hit, chin cuff, scruff shake or punish
your dog in any manner, that corrections are appropriate, that
the dog won't think of you as the punisher, or that
corrections are not harmful, or if they can't train your dog
to do what you want, look for a trainer that knows HOWE.

Thank you, Jerry Howe, Director of Research, BIOSOUND
Scientific Director of Training, Wits' End Dog Training 1611
24th St Orlando, FL 32805 Phone: 1-407-425-5092 Phone:
1-888-BIOSOUND (1-888-246-7686) Phone: 1-888-WITSEND
(1-888-948-7363) http://www.doggydoright.com

Nature, to be mastered, must be obeyed.
-Francis Bacon-

There are terrible people who, instead of solving a problem,
bungle it and make it more difficult for all who come after.
Who ever can't hit the nail on the head should, please, not
hit at all.
-Nietzsche-

The abilities to think, rationalize and solve problems are
learned qualities.

The Wits' End Dog Training Method challenges the learning
centers in the dogs brain. These centers, once challenged,
develop and continue to grow to make him smarter.

The Wits' End Dog Training method capitalizes on praising
split seconds of canine thought, strategy, and timing, not
mindless hours of forced repetition, constant corrections, and
scolding.
-Jerry Howe-

The Puppy Wizard. <}TPW ; ~ ) >

ANY QUESTIONS, DUMMIES?
,-._,-,
V)"(V
(_o_) Have a great day!
/ V)
(l l l) Your Puppy Wizzzard. <}YPW ; ~ } >
oo-oo

The Puppy Wizard

Oct 11, 2003, 11:15:33 AM10/11/03
HOWEDY andrea,

"Andrea" <andrea...@NOSPAM.verizon.net> wrote in message
> "culprit" <cul...@flashmail.com> wrote
> <snip>
> > that's what we've done. she's only done it twice, but both
times
> > right in front of me, and both times a loud "NO"

You can't treat a dog like that andrea. Don't you know no
goddamned
better than to scold dogs for HOWEsbreakin?

> > stopped her mid-stream.

Yeah, but it TEACHES them to DO IT behind your back,
and then you can't TRAIN them not to do it.

> > hopefully that's all it will take.

No, scolding IT will make IT MOORE nerveHOWES and the
behavior will increase, or the dog will learn to use it as a
negative attention gettin device.

> I would think so.

You got to admit you got NO idea HOWE to train a dog.

> I've got an intact male and we have only had a problem
> with him marking once. And it was because someone
> else's intact male marked.

Right. That's NORMAL.

> It was a crate in the house. Guest dog marked it,

Wasn't a ACCIDENT. The dog was makin a statement.

> Shane felt compelled to re-mark it.

Shane was operatin HOWETA instinct, not thought.

> I caught him after a drop or two. That was that.

Yeah. You scolded IT and he got scared and stopped.
What do you suppose might replace that behavior, andrea?
You cannot repress behaviors withHOWET addressing
HOWE COME the animal DOES that behavior or the
SYMPTOMS of the behavior will change to other, often
worse, substitute or replacement behaviors.

> The dog probably doesn't see marking as being the same as
peeing,

Of curse not, on accHOWENT of markin is caused by anxiety.

> so you're training

You think scolding a dog is training, andrea. That's PERVERTED.

> out a different behavior

An ANXIETY behavior, andrea. Scolding IT will make IT MOORE
ANXIHOWES, andrea.

> even if the method is the same.

You mean, scolding and intimidating IT, eh andrea.

> Better she does it in front of you than on the sly.

But she WON'T continue to do it in front of you if
you SCOLD her to break the behavior. That'll make
her MOORE anxiHOWES and she'll do it behind
your back.

You've got NO METHOD of breaking any behavior
withHOWET punishing or bribing or avoiding it.

> "ke.ver" <Koen.V...@pandora.be> wrote in message
>
> > aimee , i don't quite understand : when the dog pees or poops
> > you tell the dog first what's that and then you tell him good
boy ,
> > you're a good dog ;

Right. That breaks the anxiHOWESNESS that makes dogs an
people MENTALLY ILL.

> > what kind of training manual is TPW ?

That's The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual.

> > i don't see how this can help the dog ( and you )

Right. Cause you think you got to PUNISH and HURT an
force control and intimidate an lock dogs in boxes as HOWER
dog lovers do...

> i think "aimee" is an alias

The Puppy Wizard has never posted under a alias.

> for our resident troll,

The TROLLS are the regular liars dog abusers and
certified mental cases who'd PREFER to HURT
and KILL HOWER best dogs.

> who tries to push his "training method" on people.

The Puppy Wizard came here to identify, expose, discredit,
and dispatch HOWER Gang Of Lying Dog Abusing Punk
Thug Cowards and CERTIFIED MENTAL CASES like you,
kelly.

> i wouldn't worry too much about her.

Cause you're too worried abHOWET makin SHORE your
medications ain't conflictin, eh kelly the PSYCHOPATH?

> -kelly

HOWEDY Soup,

"&michae*el" <&michae*el@do*gtv.com> wrote in message
> thank you kelly.
>
> it will be heelthy for you to join shelly and lynn kill and
> the rest of our resident looney tune/wack jobs.

The MENTALLY ILL in HOWER group HOWEtnumber
the nomal SADISTS we got here, Soup.

> You have a lot of company and this

INDEEDY. Please update HOWER files so we
don't push nobody over the goddamned edge.

> is nothing to be ashamed of.

Right. Just lyin and abusin dogs is to be ashamed of, here
abHOWETS.

> So what if your brane is defectiv?

Besides bein psychyotic?

> shelly has severe OCD and she posts a lot more
> than you. She was prescribed mental illness drugs

The Puppy Wizard just sez "NO!" to drugs.

> but she does not take them.

We shouldn't always listen to HOWER doctors, some
would HURT us if given the chance, Soup.

> What drugs do you take?

Drugs BAAAD, Soup.

> Perhaps you can heelp her out.

Talk therapy an conditioning like HOWE The Puppy
Wizard teaches are the only safe effective methods
of overcoming BAD behavior habits and ILL thinkin.

> You are a much moore pleasant and intelligent
> person than her.

Well, that's part of the FRONT HOWER MENTALLY ILL
try to pull off.

> She needs drugs in a big way.

INDEEDY. Hemlock is The Puppy Wizard's drug of choice.
Of curse, talkin SUICIDE could prompt some readers to do
the only honorable thing left. That's HOWE COME it's SO
important that we update HOWER MENTALLY ILL files.

> PS, I'll bet you OCD does not cause you to obsessively
> starve your dogs.

Right. She just jerks an chokes and punishes her dogs.

> michael

Don't go away so fast, Soup. We got a other MENTAL
CASE to add to HOWER files:

(tallgras...@earthlink.net)
Subject: Re: I am this close to returning my dog to shelter

> My suggestion would be that you spend as much time
> with this dog as you can. He/she needs to bond with
> you, live with you, go where you go.

> You need to get a well fitting choke collar and a chain type
> lead, and walk the dog yourself, ON your property.

SEE??? We got a CORKER here, Soup. A bonafied
MENTALLY ILL human physician.

> Tie-ing him out is not going to bond him to you.

But CHOKIN IT WILL, Soup. What kinda drug you think
will cure this sick puppy, Soup? Hemlock's the only drug
The Puppy Wizard can think of recommending. Is that
SAFE to say, Soup?

> Letting him go to the neighbors' is not going to teach
> him any boundaries, nor is it enhancing his bond to you.

What do you Soupose HOWER good doctora was thinkin
when she read THIS, Soup?:

Thanks Jerry!

=====================

> ~misty

--------------------------------

You think HOWER good doctora was thinkin Misty
is MENTALLY ILL or LYIN, Soup???

> You cannot let this dog away from you, not now.

So CHOKIN IT will make IT want to stay...

> Maybe well off into the future (years),

Based on HOWER good doctora's OPINION based
on her own LUCK with her dogs...

> but not now.

Right... not EVER cause jerkin an chokin IT will make
IT want to run HOWET on his HOWES an family.

> live...
> http://dogtv.c0om

Almost live,

The Puppy Wizard. <} ; ~ ) >

But don't go just yet Soup, there's LOTS MOORE
MENTAL HEALTH therapy comin:

> culprit wrote:
>
> > "Kind2dogs" <kind...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >>Well pray tell, what is it?
> >

> > it's a chemical imbalance in my brain, which causes
> > something called attention deficit disorder. it causes
> > me to blurt out things without thinking about them

That's lack of IMPULSE CONTROL, not add.

> > (among other symptoms).

Other MENTAL ILLNESS symptoms.

> >i was on medication to help prevent it,

Good for you, culprit. There's only WON medication
The Puppy Wizard recommends... for to save face
an do the ONLY honorable thing left to do.

> > but the medication made me very ill,

Made you CRAZY, didn't it. Made you think of hurtin
yourself. That's HOWE COME The Puppy Wizard's
preferred medication is BEST.

> > so now i just suffer with my disorder.

As does everyWON else abHOWET you, culprit.

> > combined with another disorder i have, called
> > obsessive compulsive disorder,

You've got a lot of CHARACTER disorders, not brain
chemical imbalances, culprit.

> > which causes me to obsessively worry about stupid
> > usenet posts,

Yeah. That's HOWE COME it's VITAL to make your
MENTAL ILLNESS case history known, so someWON
don't PUSH YOU OVER the goddamned edge an make
you HURT yourself.

> > and compulsively read and respond to them over
>> and over again, it's quite the pain in the ass.

INDEEDY, especially when most everyWON else is
likeWIZE, INSANE and SADISTIC. That's HOWE
COME it's BEST to do the only honorable thing left...

> > i've already taken twice my normal dose of my anxiety
> > meds today to try to calm me down enough that i can
> > stop posting.

Right. Perhaps a nice walk in the woods would be in order?
You could look abHOWET for herbs and roots that may
make you FEEL good.

> > obviously it isn't working.

Try takin The Puppy Wizard's advice, a nice walk in the
forrest. Watch some birdies, maybe set your dog on rippin
up a few squirrels or bunny's, that's always theraputic.

> > there, now you know some of my mental disorders.

Like it was a mystry.

> > what's your excuse?

The Puppy Wizard doesn't buy EXXXCUSES.

> > -kelly
> > (got all that mikey?)

INDEEDY. It's all in The Puppy Wizard's Archives.

The Puppy Wizard. <} ; ~ ) >

here is our latest crazy person update, including our latest
wacko,
kelly aka, culprit, a systems engineer at Microsoft, proving that
Bill
Gates does not discriminate against crazy people.

RPD* Ment_ally Ill All_StaRz as of 10/9/03

MENTAL ILLNESS IN RPD*
Mental illness is a public issue in these newsgroups. People are
always running around calling other people mentally ill and
diagnosing
their illnesses. I think it's only fair that we have an accurate
list of who
is and who isn't mentally ill, so that we can avoid any
misunderstandings
and promote group harmony.

Updated KUCKOO!! KUCKOOO! DING! DING! DING! list as of 10/09/2003:

list of confirmed or suspected mentally ill (crazy) Regulars
Most of whom are women or homosexuals
=======================================

NESSA Successfully dethroned MaryBeth as MVP
NUTCASE (Most Valuable Psycho) of dog newsgroups
MVP Nessa blames all the problems in her lifemost on
ADD ADHD Or some other empowering acronym val
which encapsulates her futility for her psycho

her dog bagel has used her house liberally
as a toilet since February of 2002. Drives
a 2003 Toyota Matrix, owns a house in
suburban MD, recently got a raise/promotion
to US goverment grade 11 (circa $50,000) and
promptly decided she couldn't afford her two
dogs.

With help from non crazy regular
(Paulette) and witchcraft practicing regular
Sara Sionnach, Nessa has decided to keep her
dogs for the time being. She is undergoing
training from Janet "Nice Abdominal Surgery
and getting Run Over for the Family Pet."
Her results have not been dramatic.

CrAzy ReGulAr helping CraZy ReGular
Leah helping Nessa
=============================
On Fri, 7 Jun 2002 8:40:08 -0400, Leah wrote

Nessa use...@nessa.info wrote:
"As far as the depression goes, it's not
related to Bagel at all. I have chronic
major depression and I'm just having
a flare."

Leah asks
> Are you on any medication?

yes for depression, mood swings and ADHD.
I have been for over 10 years.

--nessa

Nessa is Fat as well as crazy
=============================
"For what it's worth...

I picked up 30 pounds when I started
Dilantin. I picked up (just recently) another
20 on risperidol.

I hate that I was a size 8-10 before meds and
now I am solidly (pun intended) a 22-24.

Sad part is, the side effects are worth it.
The positive effects
are too much to part with."

--nessa

NESSA'S HAS A GREAT NEUROPSYCH
==============================

Hi, I have a great neuropsych in Arlington Va.
He is at the Rosyln Metro Station. His name is
Martin Stein
1911 N Fort Myer Dr.
Suite 907
Arlington Va 22209
703-807-2471
email 75120...@compuserve.com

Marty is wonderful. He is really the best.
He has also given me permission to post his
infomation on this Newsgroup. If you call
him and see him by all means tell him Nessa
sent you.

--nessa

ROTATE YOUR STIMULANTS

=============================

from: Nessa (ne...@ix.netcom.com)

Hi,

I often have to rotate my stimulants.
You can become used to them and sometimes
need a different one for a while. Until I
got on my Desoxyn I rotated Ritilan and
Dexedrine every 3 months or so.

It is true that anti-depressants or
anti-anxiety pills will help with the
stimulants so your DR is not wrong. However,
perhaps she needs to check into the idea that
a switch from cylert to something else might
be in order.

warm thoughts,
Nessa

Kelly/ severe OCD, ADD, major depression with
culprit psychotic features, panic and more. Coming
forward so that others like her will have the
strength to do the same. Like Charlie Wilkes,
she is one of our most entertraining regulars

Here, kelly/culprit talks to Mustang Sally
about her mental illness/crazy problems.
Sally is being rude and condescending (as usual)
and trying to make kelly/culprit feel bad for
being crazy, aka wacked in the head

culprit standing up for herself against rude and condescending
Mustang
Sally
but i stand by the fact that OCD is an illness, major depression
with
psychotic features certainly is, panic disorder is too. and the
other stuff just makes it all the more fun.

i don't wallow in it. i'm just now learning to accept it, because
ignoring it wasn't working out too well. i need to do that to
make
changes to my life so that i can become healthy. and you say
you're
not trying to be condescending, but you're doing it again. what i
read was, (my paraphrasing) "people who think they're mentally ill
are
wallowing in their disabilities and letting them consume their
life"
you come across as though you would be able to handle any of these
illnesses, and anyone who can't is just copping out. well we're
all
different. and i don't accept your idea that i would have a more
productive life if i denied my problems. i tried it for years,
and
believe me, it didn't work very well.
-kelly

MaryBeth
FMVP (former most valuable psycho)

Has contributed greatly to the annual profit
(super psycho results at several large pharmaceutical corps
bitch lunatic has taken virtually every mentally ill (crazy)
queen of the drug treatment in the book, and then some:
mentally prozac, zoloft, amitryptiline, Buspar, Xanax,
fucked effexor, paxil, HRT, wellbutrin, tranquilizers,
in the clomid,
head

has suffered from or been:
suicidal, agoraphobic, tidal waves of PMS,
mood swings, turned into a hermit, bloated,
just real angry, hubby afraid of her, high
blood pressure, divorced, "raving bitch"
"zoloft zombie" for four years, "living
through layers and layers of gauze," chain
smoker, buzzing, weight gain, fatigue,
terrible dry mouth, dull headaches, fuzzy
brain, lack of concentration..etc.
severe depression, severe insomnia, Panic
ALL the time, crying, not sleeping, you name
it...etc...

MaryBeth (on being seriously f'd in the head
aka mentally ill) aka cuckoo! kuckoo! ding! ding! ding!
aka a superpsychotic bitch from hell

"I know for a fact I went thru years of
being overly sensitive, being a b*tch,
being self centered, being self pitying,
you name it, I was a wreck and I ran over
everyone in my path."

"<G> I do know the power of meds, especially
on a long term basis, and it's not pretty.
You become another person, if it's not the
correct med for you.

--All the best,
MaryBeth

"Yup Diane, I am taking Zoloft, and my
Rheumatologist told me that taking
Ultram with it can cause seizures."

"I have all the symptoms.I am suicidal at
times (cyclical) have severe insomnia,
'crawly' skin etc. I have an appt to see
my doc next Friday to test for menopause."

--MaryBeth

"I noticed that antidepressants cut libido
into the dead zone and I had no real emotions,
like not laughing at funny stuff, couldn't cry
either.....except about my suicidal thoughts
(but at the time I thought there was no other
way out)."

--MaryBeth

"Hi, new to group, just starting Clomid today.
I talked with RE and pharmacist re: zoloft (50
mg daily) and ineraction with Clomid. They
reported none. Not sure about the prozac tho.
Gonna poat a new message to intorduce
myself :)"

--MaryBeth <still feeling
like herself> <G>

"I wasted about 10 years of my life, and lost
many many treasured ppl and things. Please
don't do the same. (((((((SCOUT))))))))))

--MaryBeth

"Slowly but surely my depression got worse and
worse. They put me on meds for it, and all
along kept telling me to wait on the TKR, as
'it really wasn't that bad.....yet". HA!"
The depression got so bad, and lots of other
things happened and my ex and I would up
divorced four years after our move. It was
horrible. The hardest thing I have eve gone
thru"

--MaryBeth

Theresa (paxil, depression, robot displacement)
Willis Theresa is a gang banger who comes out
of cutesy robot mode when it's time to
gang attack people with her pal shelly

shelly
couvrette Severe OCD, depression, prescribed Paxil
for mental illness, but claims she does
not take it,
resulting in an obsessive basket case
online persona. Posts more than any
other female in all dog newsgroups
(familial mental illness, possibly related
to family bed) obsessively starves her
dogs according to friends, family,
strangers and 3 different vets, but
not herself (see below). Still thinks
of herself as a five year old ballerina
despite the fact that she is a fat
adult in her mid thirties.

lynn RPD* Enemy of Dogs #1
kosmakos (Lithium, Zoloft, bipolar, manic,
depression) will "put down a biter
as fast as anyone" yet claims to
be a saintly dog rescuer. Murders
dogs because of insurance rates
Her brother was attacked by a Golden
Retriever when she was young. For
this reason, she murders easily
trainable dogs. Condemns dogs to
death who are easily trainable.
Is nice to people in person, but
her true dog hating nature comes
out on newsgroups with
extreme clarity.

Leah Effexor for chronic depression, in denial
about being mentally ill. Has taken
several other mentally ill medications
before settling on effexor for her
chronic mental problems. Leah is
improving as a dog trainer and wants
to open her own training/boarding
kennel soon. This drives her fellow
mentally ill regulars nuts (read shelly),
especially if Leah succeeds while other
loonies continue to sit on their fat
behinds

Tara Green was on antidepressants for a few years
prior to her marriage. During her
marriage, she learned a lot:
"With the therapist I saw during my
marriage I learned that some
situational depressions are masked as
chemical simply because of our too human
ability to prolong the impact of the
causal situations indefinitely"

Sounds like more denial, see leah

Tara is also a drunk who has also had
problems with other substances

TARA on being a drunk/substance abuser:

"Tara (who had some problems with quite a
few substances as well, but who thinks they
are separate issues.....so which camp does
that put me in???)"

"Believe it or not, some people don't have
a problem with drugs even though they are
alcoholics. I'm not one of those people,
but they do exist."

aka, tara has problems with both

Kevin various mental illness drugs, started with
Michael zoloft, didn't like that, then went to
Vail antidepressant, stopped after sufficent
side effects, now on SSRI and in therapy

Furpaw (SSRI, cognitive therapy)

Chris Jung (Prozac and Welbutrin, cognitive therapy)

Charlie drugged out, crazy, fucked up all his
Wilkes life, Christ the shit he's been through
including psych wards and electroshock
treatments but now pulling down major cash
as a business consultant. Triumphing over
adversity, with a damn good life and a
well trained dog (very much unlike Leah)
One of our most lucid regulars, despite
(or maybe because of?) a penchant for dope
smoking.

Karen
DuChateaux suffered from clinical depression for years
aka Karibear until some drug or something brought her out
of it. Some of her best friends "are
certifiable" and have various degrees of
psychoses. Familial mental disability.
Refuses to say whether or not she is
currently using drug or cognitive therapy
for mental illness.

Mike
"DumbOxDumb" threatened non violent dog expert Jerry Howe
Dufort with Mike's fully armed US Army Platoon.
Threatened to bring his platoon to Jerry's
HOWSE. also OCD (obsessed with Jerry's posts)

Jim "Brain
Shivers" Jim is currently on Effexor which he takes
Sabatke because of his depression/mental problems.
Like many of our mental cases, Jim has had
trouble finding the right med(s) to keep him
from going kuckoo!! kuckoooo!!! or getting
the "brain shivers"

From: Jim Sabatke (jsab...@execpc.com)
Subject: Re: anyone using Effexor?
alt.support.depression.medication
Date: 2002-11-29 20:25:16 PST

EFFEXOR
"I'm on 375 mg/day and it has worked
wonders for me. The only down side is
that my blood pressure has elevated
somewhat; oh and if I miss a dose by a
couple of hours the "brain shivers" can
be really bad.

Good luck!

Jim"

"I switched from Paxil to Effexor about
5 months ago. I tapered off of the Paxil
and tapered onto the Effexor at the same
time."

Jim

"After several years on Effexor IR, my
pdoc tried switching me to XR. I
experienced fairly severe Effexor
withdrawel until I went back to the IR."

Jim

<YOUR NAME GOES HERE>
(please proudly add your name and the drugs/disorders specific to
you,
if you are also mentally ill). If we all come forward, we can help
each other with our problems. Remember, mental illness is nothing
be ashamed of. It's not your fault if you have a defective brain
which
may cause you to act like an extreme hypocrite and/or idiot and/or
robot without your being aware of it).

Also, please notify us if you are *not* mentally ill, and have
been
added to this by mistake, so we can make our corrections and
remove
you from the crazy person list.

mental health weekly

--
mi.chael
li.ve...

.http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg
.http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg
.http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg
.http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg
.http://dogtv.com/hope_attacks.mpg

SHELLY IS THE ONLY ONE WHO DOESN'T THINK HATTIE IS STARVING

"when i got harriet she was emaciated, so i asked my vet for
advice on
slowly adding weight to her. six months later i took harriet in
for
her
spring check-up and my vet was surprised that at how thin she
still
was."
--shelly couv.rette

"<raises hand> i've been told by three different vets that
harriet (53lbs) is *way* too skinny. we're still
vet-shopping, BTW."

--shelly couv.rette

"if you really can't resist
it when your dog pulls the "i'm starving!" routine <G>, you can
give
him some frozen green beans or a small amount of plain pureed
pumpkin.
i would also suggest putting the food out of his sight. i keep
my
food--still inside the bags, which are tightly rolled down--inside
trash cans in the closed laundry room. that keeps it fresh and
keeps
it out of my dogs' sight."

--shelly couv.rette

"heh. i get the opposite response. people think that poor little
harriet is positively starved to death. i've actually had people
stop
me in the pet supply shop and tell me that i need to fatten her
up!"

--shelly couv.rette

"i think that may be part of the problem. who wants to go to a
vet who tells you you're hurting your .widdle precious? i
think the other part is that some vets really don't *realize*
that what they consider proper weight is fat. after having
been told by a couple of vets that my dogs are too thin, i've
got a dim view of vets on that topic."

--shelly couv.rette

"my mom is kinda that way, but not *as* bad. she thinks that
harriet
is
awfully skinny, so feeding her table snax is okay. she tells me
that
just a bite won't hurt."

--shelly couv.rette

NOBODY IS STARVING FAT PI.G SHELLY

NOBODY WILL STOP SHELLY ON THE STREET
AND TELL HER SHE IS STARVING HERSELF
shelly's fat face
http://home.bluemarble.net/~scouvrette/Wshelly2.jpg

There are a lot of big fat women on these groups who starve their
dogs
out of vanity, but shelly is a special case.

shelly is moor.e than a little bit beyond the pale

Shelly has OCD, and maybe she's just a little obsessive about
measuring, out extra tiny and discrete portions with a tiny
measuring
cup, or counting out pieces of green bean or pumpkin that she
gives
her dogs when they give her the "I'm Starving" routine. When
grandma
tried to give Hattie a snack, shelly probably went apeshit,
because it
was in violation of her Obsessive need to oversee every tiny
calorie
that goes into her widdle precious' mouth.

shelly's a special case, a special kind of dog abuser

PML

Oct 11, 2003, 8:24:22 PM10/11/03
Hi everyone reading this thread,

Sorry Puppy Wizard, but urine marking is DEFINITELY NOT a behavior
caused by anxiety. The dogs (Male & Female) who mark their territory
are generally supremely self-assured, confident dogs.

Urine marking is a hormone linked behavior. It generally begins about
when the puppy begins to hit puberty (some a little later) & is
exhibited by both sexes, but predominantly by male dogs. A male puppy
neutered before he starts exhibiting this behavior will not generally
hike his leg much (if at all).

However, once that testosterone rush hits a puppy & he starts marking,
the behavior becomes a learned behavior & he will continue to hike his
leg, even if neutered. He won't be quite so driven to mark every
single vertical surface he coems across, but marking will not entirely
disappear.

If you're having problems with an intact male marking indoors,
neutering is usually recommended & generally helps reduce the behavior
occurrence inside the house, but may not completely eliminate marking
behavior everywhere.

Anyway... back to female dogs marking. They most definitely do, not
all of them, but some. Some of them mark their territory like male
dogs, on vertical surfaces, (think bossy female Alaskan Malamute or
Akita) but others will just go around hiking a leg while squatting. I
initially thought my female Basenji-mix puppy didn't want to get her
feet wet until an animal behaviorist I know well & trust started
laughing at how my dog was "marking" every few yards or so along the
way as we were walking our dogs one day. This was when my puppy was
maybe 6 months old & she had been doing it for a couple of months
already.

Submissive peeing, on the other hand, IS related to anxiety. But
submissive peeing is not marking. A submissive peer is generally a
very submissive dog, & punishing this kind of behavior will only make
it worse. The best way to eliminate submissive peeing is to ignore it
& work on boosting the dog's confidence.

Dog Trainer

The Puppy Wizard

Oct 11, 2003, 9:21:58 PM10/11/03
HOWEDY PML,

"PML" <pmlo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi everyone reading this thread,
>
> Sorry Puppy Wizard, but urine marking is DEFINITELY
> NOT a behavior caused by anxiety.

On occasion it's sexual, but mostly it's anxiety.
The FACT that we can extinguish it in WON day
proves it's not otherWIZE.

>The dogs (Male & Female) who mark their territory

HOWETSIDE is their territory, not in your HOWES.

> are generally supremely self-assured, confident dogs.

No. The indoor marking is ANXIETY. Dogs do not mark
over their own scent.

> Urine marking is a hormone linked behavior.

Yeah. But NOT in your HOWES, unless the
dog has been crated and thinks of your HOWES
as HIS TERRITORY.

> It generally begins about when the puppy begins to
> hit puberty (some a little later) & is exhibited by both
> sexes, but predominantly by male dogs.

HOWEsbreaking is INSTINCTIVE. Dogs DO NOT mark
their "dens." If you got a dog MARKIN in the HOWES it's
PROBABLY NOT sexual, but rather, ANXIHOWESNESS.

> A male puppy neutered

The Puppy Wizard sez neutering causes aggression
in 15% of dogs. The Puppy Wizard sez neutering
is UNNECESSARY INAPUPRIATE MUTILATION.

> before he starts exhibiting this behavior will not
> generally hike his leg much (if at all).

Like The Puppy Wizard's three BITCHES?

> However, once that testosterone rush

What do you know of testosterone?

> hits a puppy & he starts marking,

HOWEsbreaking is INSTINCTIVE. If the dog is
MARKIN in the HOWES it's from ANXIHOWESNESS,
not SEX makin him PISS in his DEN.

> the behavior becomes a learned behavior

You been takin stuff?

> & he will continue to hike his leg, even if neutered.

Listen up Freud, The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Student's
can EXXXTINGUISH "markin" in WON day... just
a couple moments, actually. Ask them.

> He won't be quite so driven to mark every
> single vertical surface he coems across,

THAT'S usually a SYMPTOM of ANXIHOWESNESS.

> but marking will not entirely disappear.

The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual Student's EXXXTINGUISH "indoor marking"
in WON DAY. Ask them.

> If you're having problems with an intact male

ALL behavior problems are CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

> marking indoors,

Marking indoors is ANXIETY.

> neutering is usually recommended

Surgical mutilation is only recommended by
incompetent blowhards who hurt and kill dogs
to train them.

> & generally helps reduce the behavior occurrence
> inside the house,

Well, the CITES will attest to otherWIZE. The RESULTS
are abHOWET 50/50. The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Manual Student's RESULTS
are 100% TOTAL NON PHYSICAL CONTROL, NEARLY
INSTANTLY. Ask them.

> but may not completely eliminate marking
> behavior everywhere.

BWEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

TAKES MOMENTS IF YOU KNOW HOWE.

> Anyway...

You mean anyHOWE.

> back to female dogs marking.

Females mark over other bitches especially
when they're in heat.

> They most definitely do, not all of them, but some.

Right...

> Some of them mark their territory like male
> dogs, on vertical surfaces,

Right.

> (think bossy

You mean UNSTABLE?

> female Alaskan Malamute or Akita)

NO. A dog is a dog. You ain't gettin away
with surgical mutilation and blamin the
BREED when you run HOWETA ability
to HOWEtwit the cunnin of the domestic
puppy dog.

> but others will just go around hiking a leg while squatting.

You're really strung HOWET on squirters, eh?

> I initially thought my female Basenji-mix puppy didn't
> want to get her feet wet

Well, THAT makes SENSE.

> until an animal behaviorist I know well & trust

Well, invite him to DISS-CUSS trainin an behavior
with The Puppy Wizard and HIS FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual Students.

BWEAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

That'll be THE day.

> started laughing at how my dog was "marking"
> every few yards or so along the way

THAT'S ANXIETY. If it was sexual markin it would't
be CONSISTENT at every upright object... SEE?

> as we were walking our dogs one day.

Perhaps you've been examinin the WRONG END
to learn abHOWET behaviors? Seems we got a
other case of the tale waggin the dog, eh???

> This was when my puppy was maybe 6 months
> old & she had been doing it for a couple of months
> already.

Yes, that's from ANXIHOWESNESS.

> Submissive peeing, on the other hand, IS related to anxiety.

Takes WON DAY to EXXXTINGUISH SU.

> But submissive peeing is not marking.

Right. To review: dogs mark. dogs DO NOT mark
their HOWEses unless they're ANXXXIHOWES.

> A submissive peer is generally a very submissive dog,

Duh?

> & punishing this kind of behavior will only make it worse.

Punishing ANY behavior will cause seriHOWES problems.

> The best way to eliminate submissive peeing is to ignore it

You CAN'T EXXXTINGUISH a behavior in WON DAY
if you IGNORE IT.

> & work on boosting the dog's confidence.

Right... takes WON HOWER.

Date: 5/22/03 11:24:35 PM Eastern
Daylight Time
From: p...@cfl.rr.com
To: Witse...@aol.com

Well, let me tell you, your Wits' End
Dog Training Method works.

My dog, Dasie, Loves to chase chameleons
around the barbecue on the patio. I
used this system on four different occasions.

When she went out today, she looked
everywhere else but the barbecue.
Amazing, just amazing.

I will write to Amanda about the video.

I am really excited to learn more, and
understand. Maybe just a little reassurance
that I am going about it the right way.

Thanks again
Paul

> > =========================

Hi, Jerry.

I'm not sure that I'm a 100% convert, or that
I agree with (or even understand) 100% of
what you say in this manual ... BUT ... we
had "come" down pat in a few reps and you
could have knocked me down when I tried
the exercise with "drop" and, after a few reps
in different spots Darwin practically *threw*
the rubber ball at my feet on command.

He's still not perfect (just a pup, after all,
and he's stubborn enough to want to push
and test me a little bit more).

For what it's worth, I can see (as no doubt
you have) how your usenet manner is likely
to rankle a few folks, but that woman who
advocates ear pulling and beating with sticks
deserves everything she gets. Even if that
was the only method that would work, I'd live
with my dog not fetching rather than do any of that.

(Darwin fetches enthusiastically and instinctively,
tho').

Best, ben

========================

From: Chris Williams (k9a...@webtv.net)
Subject: Re: Thank you Jerry Howe
Date: 2002-03-26 08:16:19 PST

Engrossing account, Anthony. Our best to Angel
and your family.

A friend, who socializes the kittens I've taken
from a feral cat colony, is using the DDR.

She reports far fewer panic problems than
she's had before.

============================

Chris Williams writes:

"The FREE Wits' End Dog Training Method manual
I do find valuable. Much of it I recognize as what
I've always done without thinking of it as "training".
New stuff, I've used. His anchoring technique erased
the last of Mac's fireworks trauma,"

====================

Subject: Re: Dog will not listen to anyone but me!
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 11:33:36 -0500

Okay, I gotta speak up here... We've been using Jerry's
methods with our dog. We had the same problem as the
original poster has with Buzz. One day working with the
family pack exercise and practicing the recall command
with the family and she'll now go out with hubby and
daughter instead of needing me to reassure her or even
refusing to go with anyone but me.

I really urge you, regardless of the negative things you
might hear about Jerry & Wits' End here, to try the method
and *judge the results for yourself*.

Let's see what other areas she's improved in... always
comes when called, not chewing stuff even if we leave
it laying around, "re"housebroken after long shelter stay,
walks perfectly on leash, doesn't try to steal food from
our plates or beg... probably a few more things I'm
forgetting to mention. *(Yeah, the kats lay off the koi
and don't wander. jh).

That's in about a week's time.

Her overall demeanor has changed. When we brought
her home she was very untrusting and ultra-submissive
(except with her area/toys where she was possessive and
nippy).

She had been abused and beaten by previous owners,
then she was in a shelter for months. They (most of them)
wanted to give up and kill her Now she's gained confidence
and trust with us. Last night was another big breakthrough
(in my eyes). She barked! Big deal, she barked just once
when she heard the front door. Great!

Anyway, you'll be told lots of nasty stuff about Jerry or that
the Wits' End manual is culled from other sources. In my
opinion, even if it is, it takes only the good stuff and leaves
out the bad. Works for me.

(And I suppose I gotta say this... I don't know Jerry personally.
I've emailed him and instant messaged him. I have not bought a
"Doggy Do Right". He's offered help for free.)

Ms. Mick Owen Crneckiy
http://www.crneckiy.com & http://tarot.crneckiy.com
E-mail & MSN Messenger: mi...@crneckiy.com
AIM & Yahoo!: MickCrneckiy ~ ICQ: 72461227

======================

The Puppy Wizard

Oct 12, 2003, 12:30:47 AM10/12/03
HOWEDY PML,

"PML" <pmlo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Kelly,
>
> Have you had her checked for a urinary tract infection?

Good idea! Make the appointment for tommorow
afternoon and follow the instructions in your FREE
copy of The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual and you'll have
PLENTY of time to CANCEL the appointment when
you EXXXTINGUISH the behavior problem before
noon...

> It's possible she's choosing the blanket because

Because she's been punished for roughHOWESing \
with the other dog.

> it's more absorbent than the floor

That's idiocy.

> (that's why many dogs pee on carpeted floors
> who won't pee on wood/tile floors)

That so? HEY??? Ain't you the guy who's obsessed
with dog's bodily functions? Hmmm...

> & smells familiar to her.

Dogs do not mark in their HOWESES.

> I would always try to rule out any medical cause for a behavior

Would you nHOWE?

> before initiating any behavior modification program.

Even if that behavior modification would EXXXTINGUISH
the behavior problem before you could set the appointment
at the vet?

You got your meds under control?

> The only way to stop her from peeing on that
> blanket (whatever the reason she's peeing on it)
> is to closely monitor her when you're home
> & prevent her from peeing on it

That ain't gonna break the behavior.

> by picking her up off of it

BWEEEAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

> (assuming she's not 100 lbs & you can lift her)

The Puppy Wizard's breeds are Great Danes
and English Mastiffs.

> or getting her attention (if she's too big to pick up)

HOWE abHOWET you take your meds?

> when she starts the preliminary scratching &
> take her immediately outside.

The dog goes right over to the blanket and pees.

> Wait out there with her until she pees, or if she
> doesn't pee within 5 minutes or so, take her back
> inside & keep her away from the blanket.

Either way, that DISAVAILS us of the training opportunity.

> If it isn't a urinary tract infection

Seldom is.

> & she really is marking the blanket,

She's makin a STATEMENT on accHOWENT
of culprit PUNISHES them for FIGHTIN.

> then give her her own blanket (if she doesn't already
> have one - otherwise use hers) & every time she heads
> towards the other dog's blanket, call her away from it &
> take her over to her blanket instead.

That's INSANE.

> BTW: I used to have a problem w/ my male (neutered)
> Basenji "marking" my bed

Well, sez it all, don't it.

> (with more than just urine, even)

That sez the dog HATES you.

> & after closing him out of the room when I wasn't
> in it to watch him & making him sleep in his crate
> at night for a while (& VERY, VERY thoroughly
> cleaning the sheets by washing them in Nature's
> Miracle),

BWEEEAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

> he finally quit doing this.

That so? NEARLY INSTANTLY, just like HOWE

The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog

Training Method Manual Students REPORT.

> The beginning of this "marking' behavior coincided
> with when I first started dating someone & I think
> was somehow related to that -

Hmmm...

> NOT in the jealous sense b/c he loved the guy,
> but in the instinctual hormonal sense.

BWEEAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Better find Freud...

> Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

KERCHING! Here's you change.

> Sorry it turned into such a long post.

No problem. What kinda meds are you on nHOWE?

> Hope I haven't offended you.

INDEEDY, quite the opposite.

> Some of the other posts I've been reading on
> this thread are pretty offensive (to me at least)

No dHOWET.

> in their derrogatory attitude.

Yeah... you mean FACTUAL.

> Dog Trainer

BWEEEAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

A anonymHOWES dog trainer...

That sez it all, don't it.

The Puppy Wizard. <} ; ~ ) >

> > that's what we've done. she's only done it twice,
> > but both times right in front of me, and both times

> > a loud "NO" stopped her mid-stream. hopefully
> > that's all it will take. though i suspect that once
> > they get their roles worked out, that will help too.
> >
> > -kelly

HOWEDY kelly,

"culprit" <culp...@msn.com> wrote in message

> "AIMEE" <country...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> > We had fallen into a rut - constant bickering and tension,
> > we never laughed or had FUN together - but now, with the
> > same mindset used in THE PUPPY WIZARDS dog training,
> > our communications channels have opened, and we now
> > work together instead of against one another.
>
> TPW saved your marriage?

INDEEDY.

> kick ass!

The Puppy Wizard doesn't approve of violence.

> that's a new one, innit?

NOT AT ALL, kelly.

> we better add that to the list of magical things the wiz can do!

INDEEDY.

> train all dogs perfectly, in minutes.

GUARANTEED.

> prevent seizures.

DONE THAT.

> make children behave better.

GUARANTEED.

> save bad marriages.

DONE THAT.

> am i missing anything?

INDEEDY. You're missing HUMAN DECENCY, MORALS, ETHICS, PRINCIPLES,
and ALL REASON.

> -kelly

And that ain't all The Puppy Wizard SPECIALIZES in, kelly.

> not really in need of saving, thanks.

NO PROBLEMO! You're inscribed in the book of eternal death.
You're a liar and a dog abuser and a MENTAL CASE.

lyingdogDUMMY wrote:

> Well, the newest shill on the scene must be Michael,
> because Jerry couldn't possibly spell "literalists."

Your reply doesn't even pertain to the subject...

Why don't we discuss why you feel you need hurt
animals to "train" them?

I've actually met TPW. I called him a few times with questions
about the training method, and he realized that there were some
underlying problems.

Axel (my dog) had a special situation.

So, TPW met with us in our home.

The first thing he noticed was that Axel's collar was too tight.

Weloosened it, and immediately Axel calmed down quite a bit.

We went outside and worked on the HOT AND COLD
HANDLING EXERCISE and THE FAMILY PACK LEADERSHIP EXERCIZE. That
seemed to get us headed in the right direction, but we were still
having a few problems with Axel's anxiety.

The main reason TPW visited our home - I found this our
recently during one of our conversations- was to see how
my husband and I interacted with one another. I had been
following the methods precisely, but Axel was still having
difficulty.

TPW's assumptions were correct - we were causing alot
of Axel's anxiety with our arguments and tension. TPW
told me that Axel has been one of his most difficult dogs
to work with.

Axel had his anxieties from mishandling and from my
husband and myself.

We had a few problems because I was unwilling to
accept the fact that I needed to be "nice" eventhough
I wasn't being treated "nicely", but once I realized that
was the only way I could really get Axel past his anxiety,
I worked on being a loving wife (even though I didn't really
want to be).

AND GUESS WHAT? My husband saw the difference,
and he followed suit.

Now, we have a stress free dog, and a good marriage.

Can you tell me how forcing someone (dog, person, cat)
to do what YOU want them to do, is going to improve a
situation? I tried that with my husband and with my dog,
and it didn't work with either of them.

Your methods have an 85% success rate - and my dog
was one of the 15% that doesn't accept your methods.

TPW has 100% success rate. You do the math.

If TPW hadn't helped us, Axel wouldn't be where he is today.

============================

Subject: Ask The Puppy Wizard

HOWEDY Aimee,

> my husband believes that this product is like ecstasy.

Well, for ME it IS... it's a dream come true. I got to ask
the Mrs. to keep pinchin me to believe it myself. My
DDR works like an AUTOMAGICK bio feeback trainer.
It uses a gentle sound, a beat, to entrain the brain,
like as if you was humming your favorite song. When
the critter is faced with a stressor, he AUTOMAGICKALLY
reflexes to that comfortable state of mind, to "hide"
from his fears. With repetition, the fears are "collapsed"
or over ridden, by the pleasant "tune."

There's a child psychologist currently testin DDR on
his hyperactive and learning disabled patients.

> Will this product in any way harm my dog?

Absolutely not. I've tested it on HUNDREDS of dogs
and kats whom I've known well and closely observed
over many years before offering my DDR for sale. It's
giving me better reports from users than I'd ever
imagined possible. It even stops cows from "bellowing."

> He has a severe anxiety disorder and cannot be left
> alone in our apartment -whether in his crate or left
> to roam free.

O.K., that's the problem! The crate in itself causes fear in
a twofold manner. Many dogs fear the crate because they
can't go to relieve themselves or have water, or become
anxious because it's a safe haven, a refuge he can run to
in order to hide from THINGS that scare him, like loud
noises, guests, whatever. Every minute he spends hiding
in there, increases his fears about what's goin on.

With repetition, just entering the crate even willingly,
restimulates ALL his fears, even when he goes in of
his on volition for no particular reason.

> We have tried just about everything...

Well, you just got LUCKY. I've got a comprehensive manual
available for free on my website. STUDY IT. Do the exercises,
and ask me for help if you've got questions or have difficulty.
Follow the method EXACTLY, don't vary, and ask me for help
FAST, if you don't get 100% success, nearly instantly.

There's absolutely NO reason your dog should have to
suffer separation anxiety for more than two days.

> This is our last resort.

First thing you've got to do is teach him your HOWES is his
HOWES, and that no matter what, you'll never be cross with
him.

That'll give him the confidence to stay alone withHOWET
supervision. Separation anxiety has nothing to do with
your absences, it's got to do with not having his controller
in charge of his behavior.

> Until we find some way to train him,

You just did. My tiny manual has ALL the information you need
to bring your dog to any level of proficiency in any field you
desire.

> he is living with my parents.

Good. Take a couple of days to study and practice the techniques
withHOWET your pup, then go pick him up and DO the exercises
in a couple of locations on your way back to your HOWES.

> Will this product help me get my Axel back?

The method and the machine both rely on constant praise.
The machine does a much more thorough job of convincing
the dog everything is O.K. It'll usually calm any anxious
outbursts in maybe as little as five seconds, for a dog that's
been conditioned to it for a few days. After a few months of
use, you'll not need to use it except on occasion.

I'd give you more info about the machine, but you got
enough reading ahead of you in my manual. Just rest
assured that if you desire the very best for you dog my
DDR machine will do just that. It's money back satisfaction
guaranteed forever cause there ain't nuthin better than it
in the Whole Wild World. You and your pets will LOVE it!

But start the manual first, cause that's gonna break the
cause of his anxiety.

Yours, Jerry.

=============================

From: Ama...@DCFWatch.com (Ama...@dcfwatch.com)
Subject: Can we get specific about doggydoright without rancor?
Date: 2003-01-13 08:00:29 PST
"Donna" <rainda...@SPAMBLOCKyahoo.com> wrote in message

> Just a question... Got Jerry on kill-file too, but what is this
> "doggiedoright" thing???
>
> Donna

It's a smallish box with ac adapter. It emits a "song". A sound
unheard by the tympanic membrane. It regulates brain waves
and calms the subject down. I got mine yesterday.

I have two pitties, my neighbor on one side has an infant pitty
and the other neighbor on my left has a pitty mix, greyhound
and pig. Her dogs bark CONSTANTLY!

All hours of the night.. she lets em out for last call around 1am.
We put ours on our kicthen window sill so the animals outside
and inside can hear it. Anyway.. for the first time my dogs slept
peacefully.

I also did some training with jerry and hise wife yesterday,
between that and the machine my dogs ignored the dogs barking.
A mere quiet growl from my oldest dog, a good girl good job! and
she went back to sleep.. an abolsolute first in this house.

My nieghbors dogs continued barking.. the machine was
not set to play.. so i reset it.. and they shut right up.

The whole nieghborhood was quiet for the first time.

Neighbors dogs are still behaving today.

I will be loaning it to my father in two weeks, once my dogs
remember the "song" and can learn to replay it to themselves
to calm themselves down, for his cockatiel who is home alone
alot.. and very bitchy.

I will also be buying one for my mom for her feuding kitty cats.
And finally I will be buying one for my friend who has two dogs
and a child with major seizure problems. I think this device will
help her daughters seizures since it controls and regulates brain
waves.

Since i'm not rich.. and these machines are $135 with shipping ...
when i say I am planning on buying three of them for friends.. you
know it works. I could always let them borrow it for free.. but
this machine is so kickass.. they need their own so their
neighbors dogs can be happy too.

================

Here's Aimee's original post and her first post to
The Puppy Wizard:

I own a black an tan coonhound. We got him as a puppy, and
due to constant mishandling (pulling on his lead, negative
corrections, and the occasional use of a bark collar) I ended
up with a very anxious dog.

I couldn't leave him home alone, I couldn't crate him, I couldn't
even take my dog for walks because he feared EVERYTHING.

I was going to have to get rid of him if things didn't turn
around.

My husband and I searched the internet for answers - AND
WE FOUND THE PUPPY WIZARD.

For all of you disbeliveers out there HIS METHODS WORK!

I've followed his manual, and we now have a dog that can be
left home alone, that heels on command, that can go outside
and NOT be afraid of everything he sees.

Not only have his methods help our dog, but our marriage
has gotten better. We had fallen into a rut - constant bickering
and tension, we never laughed or had FUN together - but now, with
the same mindset used in THE PUPPY WIZARDS dog training, our
communications channels have opened, and we
now work together instead of against one another.

For all the "Literalists" out there, NO WE DID NOT
TEACH EACH OTHER TO SIT, STAY, OR HEEL.

We simply eliminated the nagging and the acting out to get
NEGATIVE attention from one another since we weren't getting the
POSITIVE attention we wanted.

So, it's been proven - THE PUPPY WIZARDS METHODS
WORK. It's up to you to accept them. Yes, there's alot of
blame that we have to accept, but once we realize that we've
caused these problems to arise, we can strive to make things
better.

=================

The Puppy Wizard

Oct 12, 2003, 2:32:50 PM10/12/03
HOWEDY joy,

"Joy"
<fairly_happy_doesn't_need_any...@withoutspamyahoo.com>
wrote in message

> "Mary Healey" <mhhe...@iastate.edu> wrote in message

mary is a second degeneration dog abuser.

> > culprit wrote:

culprit is a MENTAL CASE and a DOG ABUSER.

> <delurk - seems like a good spot to interject a question -
> by way of introduction,

When lurkers finally post, that means they're
READY to HURT or KILL their dogs. HOWE
is it for you?

> the dog in question is a 22 month old Shih Tzu who has never
> really grasped that there is anything wrong with peeing in the
house.
> Either that, or he just doesn't care.>
>
> > Not a terribly well-thought-out plan is to bellow "NO!" when
appropriate
> > (e.g., catching the dog in the act of marking). It works,
though.

No, it DON'T work. It makes dogs anxiHOWES and causes
behavior temperament and health problems. HOWER dogs
are DYING from stress related DIS-EASES.

> > At least, it worked for Duke, who simply didn't know any
better. He
> > quickly learned that leg-hiking indoors isn't appreciated
around here.

Right. The REPRESSED behaviors CHANGE to other,
seemingly non related, often worse, replacement or
trainsfer behaviors.

> What does one do if this *doesn't* work?

We do not scold and punish dogs cause we
don't want them to FEEL BAD abHOWET us.
It makes them anxiHOWES and causes them
to PISS an SHIT in the HOWES and chew stuff.

> I've caught my Shih Tzu in the act numerous times, bellowed
> NO! Outside! (our word for going out to pee) and he just looks
> at me puzzled, as if to say "Gee, what did I do?

Yeah. You're a genius. You should go back to lurkin.

> Why are you yelling at me?"

Cause you're a ignorant self serving dog abuser,
probably a liar, and most certainly a MENTAL CASE
if you've been readin HOWER forum and STILL POSTED!

> He is really good about peeing when taken outside, but
> apparently just doesn't get that outside is the ONLY place
> he can go.

ENJOY YOUR PROBLEM!

> He's a wonderful little dog, except that his habit of peeing
> and pooping in the house is driving me nuts

Perhaps its a rHOWEND trip.

> and ruining my carpet.

GOOD FOR YOU!

> Joy

HOWEDY ke.ver,

"ke.ver" <Koen.V...@pandora.be> wrote in message

> aimee , i don't quite understand :

You're in good company here abHOWETS.

> when the dog pees or poops you tell the dog first
> what's that

That's right, as we drop a sHOWEND at the site.

> and then you tell him good boy , you're a good dog ;

Right, when he comes back to look at the damage.

> what kind of training manual is TPW ?

That's The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual. It's the FASTEST,
GENTLEST, MOST EFFECTIVE, non force, non bribe,
scientific and psychological dog child an spHOWES
training technique in the Whole Wild World.

> i don't see how this can help the dog ( and you )

BEEWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

That's HOWE COME HOWER dog lovers CAN'T TRAIN
their dogs. Every thing is BACKWARDS to what you been
taught by HOWER EXXXPERTS.

The Puppy Wizard. <} : ~ ) >

Here's Aimee's original post and her first post to
The Puppy Wizard:

=================

The Puppy Wizard

Oct 13, 2003, 10:05:51 PM10/13/03
HOWEDY joy,

> "Mary Healey" <mhhe...@iastate.edu> wrote in message

mary is a second degeneration professional dog abuser.

> > Joy wrote:
> > > What does one do if this *doesn't* work?

You keep doin the same same harder and faster.

> > > I've caught my Shih Tzu in the act numerous times,
> > > bellowed NO! Outside! (our word for going out to pee)
> > > and he just looks at me puzzled,

That's cause you're scaring and intimidating him
and teaching him to do that to command 100%
of your undivided negative attention cause that's
what you're BEST at givin your dogs.

> > > as if to say "Gee, what did I do? Why are you yelling at
me?"

THAT'S HOWE COME dogs have temperament and behavior
problems and physical health DIS-EASE.

> > If you're yelling "outside", by which you mean "GO outside
> > and pee", but the dog is hearing "outside", which has always
> > meant "your ARE outside, so pee already" -

You mean, it's back to arguing semantics to justify
intimidating and abusing dogs instead of training
them withHOWET abuse.

> > - is it any wonder he seems a bit confused?

You ain't gettin away with this shit noMOORE. HOWER
dog lovers HURT and INTIMIDATE dogs and blame
the lacadasical verbage for their dogs TURNING on
them or attacking kids.

> Not exactly, "outside" is what we always say to initiate
> the act of going outside.

That's IRRELEVENT. The PROBLEM is you're
scolding and intimidating your dogs cause you
ain't got the intellect to HOWEtwit them even after

The Puppy Wizard's 100% NEARLY INSTANTLY

SUCCESSFUL FREE WWW Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual Students tell you HOWE
they done it EZ FAST GENTLY and FOR FREE.

> If we are in the house and I say "outside" he'll trot over to
get
> his leash put on, and we'll go outside and he'll pee.

Right...

> > He is, after all, doing what you're telling him to do.

That's irrelevent. You're INTIMIDATING your dogs.

That's CRUEL.

> > That he's doing it in a place that's inappropriate, well,
> > how's he supposed to know that?

He knows that when he sees you go MENTAL.

> > What we think we're teaching our dogs isn't always what
> > our dogs learn from us, you know.

NoMOORE dHOWEbletalk.

> > My inclination (and it's pretty much pure instinct and not a
carefully
> > considered training technique) is to yell "NO!", grab dog up
and carry
> > it outside. Usually leaving a little yellow trail.

That's GENIUS. Works every time, don't it.

> I've done that a number of times.

BWEEEAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAA!!!

> He just doesn't seem to get it.

My gosh?

> He's a really, really sweet loving dog,

Yeah? He won't be if you keep intimidating him.

> but not the sharpest tack in the box.

That so? HOWE COME The Puppy Wizard always
sez ALL BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED
BY MISHANDLING.

> Is it possible for a dog to be just too "underbright" to
understand this?

Sorry, you ain't gettin away with blamin the DOG noMOORE.

> He will wake me first thing in the morning announcing that
> he has to go, but that is the only time of day he will do this.

Hmmm...

> I'm trying to teach him to scratch at the door when he goes out,
> but while he doesn't mind scratching at the door he clearly has
> no idea what the point is -

Right. That's on accHOWENT of you don't have
the intellect to HOWEtwit the cunning of the domestic
puppy dog.

> and I just can't figure out how to get it across.

Right! Have you KILLFILED The Puppy Wizard?

> > But it's swift and sure and just uncomfortable enough
> > for the dog to make 'em want to avoid it happening again.

THAT'S HOWE COME HOWER DOGS GET BEHAVIOR
and TEMPERAMENT PROBLEMS AND PHYSICAL DIS-EASE,
dog abusers.

> > Duke quit when I yelled, so I didn't have to move him.

Duke doesn't TRUST his toxic second degeneration abuser.

>> Good thing, too, 'cause he's a 75-80 lb dog and not so
>> easy to bench press.

The hallmark of a Coward Punk Thug MENTAL CASE.

> Well, mine is a whole 10 pounds or so - at least he's easier to
airlift....

Good for you!

> > The unexpected airlift to the Great Outdoors worked with
Katie, though.

No, it only APPEARED to work. Other behavior problems
are SHORE to take it's place...

> > Praise and rewards for appropriately-sited elimination is
important.

You can't reward after the fact...

> > Vigilance is also important.

mary is a MENTAL CASE.

> > Enzymatic cleaners are important.

BWEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

> > But> some dogs need just a bit more in the "make
> > the wrong thing hard" department.

That so?

> Right now, enzymatic cleaners are the only thing making
> my house fit to live in....

ENJOY YOUR PROBLEM!

> vigilance is a problem,

Yeah. Ask nessa abHOWET that.

> because I'm gone for about 9 hours a day, and
> I work too far away to come home at lunch and
> walk the dog.

Yeah. And you ain't got the intellect to TRAIN him.

> On the other hand,

You'll NEVER have the INTELLECT to HOWEtwit
the cunning of the domestic puppy dog. That's
HOWE COME you HURT and INTIMIDATE them.

> it seems like he pees in the floor just as much in the
> evening when we're home as he does during the day.

Yeah. HOWEsbreaking is INSTINCTIVE.

> Thanks for your post -

When dogs have HOWEsbreaking problems it's
usually on accHOWENT of their ABUSERS make
them anxiHOWES.

> I'm just going to have to do more in the "make the
> wrong thing hard" dept -

Good for you! And when your dog becomes
mistrustful and bites you, you'll KILL IT TO
BE FAIR and start over with a better dog.

> he is already restricted to only certain parts of the house,

Right. To teach IT not to mess ITS DEN.

> maybe restricting him very strongly to only the kitchen
> (no carpet) for a while would help.

Maybe?

> Unfortunately, when I tried closing off the
> kitchen door before he chewed up the door jamb.

Yeah. That's HOWE COME we don't AVOID behaviors
by restricting and punishing and alienating HOWER dogs
cause THAT makes them anxiHOWES and GETS THEM
DEAD.

Thank you forl participating in The Puppy

Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog

Training Method Forum.

=================

HOWEDY Aimee,

Yours, Jerry.

=============================

Supergoof

Oct 19, 2003, 3:13:30 AM10/19/03
PML wrote ...

> Anyway... back to female dogs marking. They most definitely do, not
> all of them, but some. Some of them mark their territory like male
> dogs, on vertical surfaces, (think bossy female Alaskan Malamute or
> Akita) but others will just go around hiking a leg while squatting. I
> initially thought my female Basenji-mix puppy didn't want to get her
> feet wet until an animal behaviorist I know well & trust started
> laughing at how my dog was "marking" every few yards or so along the
> way as we were walking our dogs one day. This was when my puppy was
> maybe 6 months old & she had been doing it for a couple of months
> already.

Absolutely. Murphy always pees over the top of other dogs' pees. She lifts
one leg up off the ground (but doesn't 'cock' it like a male would).

She used to hump her sister too.

I'm a little concerned in fact that, when we (hopefully) get a puppy later
this year Murphy will end up dehydrated from peeing over the top all the
time! Hopefully the novelty will wear off (also slightly concerned that
if/when puppy has an accident in the house Murphy will also go over the top
of it!)

Rachel
(New Zealand)

The Puppy Wizard

Oct 19, 2003, 3:29:06 PM10/19/03
ENJOY!

"Supergoof" <go...@no.forwarding.address> wrote in message

Sew Like Crazy

Oct 20, 2003, 9:50:00 AM10/20/03
I have a female and a puppy I wouldn't worry about her marking over the
puppies' pee. Hunter has not done that. She does mark other dog's pee
though. If may be just her or it may be because she only marks over a mature
dog's pee. I don't know the why behind it but I wouldn't worry about it.
Murphy will most likely not do that.

Supergoof

Oct 26, 2003, 3:41:32 AM10/26/03
Sew Like Crazy wrote ...

> I have a female and a puppy I wouldn't worry about her marking over the
> puppies' pee. Hunter has not done that. She does mark other dog's pee
> though. If may be just her or it may be because she only marks over a
mature
> dog's pee. I don't know the why behind it but I wouldn't worry about it.
> Murphy will most likely not do that.
> >
> > Absolutely. Murphy always pees over the top of other dogs' pees. She
lifts
> > one leg up off the ground (but doesn't 'cock' it like a male would).
> >
> > I'm a little concerned in fact that, when we (hopefully) get a puppy
later
> > this year Murphy will end up dehydrated from peeing over the top all the
> > time! Hopefully the novelty will wear off (also slightly concerned that
> > if/when puppy has an accident in the house Murphy will also go over the
> top
> > of it!)

Thanks!

:o)

Rachel & Murphy
(New Zealand)

The Puppy Wizard

Oct 26, 2003, 7:01:08 AM10/26/03
Excessive "marking" is a symptom of ANXIETY.

"Supergoof" <go...@no.forwarding.address> wrote in message

Sew Like Crazy

Oct 26, 2003, 8:01:47 PM10/26/03
Sure no problem