LOOKING FOR A TS GIRL TO COMPLETE MY FANASTY

Skip to the first unread message

eric jackson

15 Dec 1999, 03:00:0015/12/1999
Hello,
My name Eric and iam 29 single blk m live in upstate utica ny
and area code is 315 and the city is Utica . Iam looking for a TS that
live close bye me and that can travel to complete my fanasty. because
where I live at in upstate utica ny their hardly no TSgirls in upstate
utica ny. I been searching and searching no luck finding A TSGIRL in
upstate utica ny.
is their ant TSGIRL that live close bye utica ny or syrause ny or albany
ny nyc is their any TS girl that can answer my ad right away to complete
my fanasty with a TSGirl

TS GIRL EMAIL WITH YOUR PICS
MY EMAIL ADDREST IS
ELJ...@WEBTV.NET