looking for tsgirl in 503

1 view
Skip to the first unread message

CoolMan

18 Oct 1999, 03:00:0018/10/1999
Hello i am looking for a tsgirl in portland to meet and have some fun
with.i am a 39 year old 6ft 165 pounds blond hair blue eyes i have a pic
if you want.you can also send me a pic if you have one.

Slutty Sally

18 Oct 1999, 03:00:0018/10/1999
I am not a ts but I am a CD if that would be of any interest to you. I am
in the Portland area and would be happy to exchange pictures with a nice, Bi
guy before meeting. I am looking for something long term but not a
"relationship" if you understand the difference.

I am not "passable" but I do go out dressed in public. If you are looking
for a 5'3", 110#. 23 year old cutie, you will be disappointed with me (as
well as with most every other CD/TV/TS you are likely to come across)

My requirements are few, but one of them is having a "boyfriend" who is
realistic :)

Let's chat...

CoolMan wrote in message <380B36...@att.net>...
:Hello i am looking for a tsgirl in portland to meet and have some fun

CoolMan

19 Oct 1999, 03:00:0019/10/1999