Romantic Gay Torontarian (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)

an7...@anon.penet.fi

Nov 17, 1994, 9:42:22 PM11/17/94
The moon light pears through the window into our candle lit room. The
like autumn leaves at the end of October. I cuddle you close to me as a
symbol of my love and care for you. We kiss with pastion and romance
leading us to our destination. I look to you with a tear flowing
down my face as I think of lonely memories without you. You wipe the
tear off of my cheak as you say," I love you with all my heart and nothing
shall seperate us."
I smile and reply," I love you."

IF your interested in meeting a caring, loving young man with romance and
a strong heart to share, please respond. I'm 20 years old and looking for
someone 18 to 30 to share my life with forever. If you're interested, get
back to me. Thank you.

D.H

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to he...@anon.penet.fi.
Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to ad...@anon.penet.fi.