Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

yah...@webtv.net

ungelesen,
20.10.1999, 03:00:0020.10.99
an
   Message From: davi...@mail.com (David Duke) Date: Tue, Oct
19, 1999, 11:06am To: duker...@davidduke.com Subject: Duke Report
Online: David Duke Demands Coverage of Homosexual Rape and Murder
go to   | |
http://lists.davidduke.com:81/guest/RemoteListSummary/DukeCampaign |
News Advisory:
David Duke Demands Coverage of Homosexual Rape and Murder of Jesse
Dirkhising and Calls for Hate Crime Prosecution
New Orleans, Louisiana, October 18, 1999 . National White civil rights
activist David Duke is demanding the national media spotlight the grisly
rape and murder of 13 year old Jesse Dirkhising by two homosexuals in
Rogers, Arkansas, with the same vigor they did with Mathew Shepard. Duke
says this crime is even more heinous than the Shepard case because the
victim was a child who was literally raped to death by two male
homosexuals.
According to a Northwest Arkansas Morning News article of September 28,
1999, two homosexuals, Joshua Macave Brown, 22, and David Don Carpenter,
38, are charged with luring Dirkhising to their apartment where they
tied the boy with duct tape, repeatedly raped the boy and sexually
tortured him until he died. There has been no national news coverage of
this crime.
"The national media has a double standard when reporting crime committed
by minorities and homosexuals." Duke maintains "the reality is, that
homosexuals are far more likely to be predators they are to be victims.
But this side of the story is not fairly reported." "There has been no
outrage and no candlelight vigils for Jesse Dirkhising," said Duke.
"This vicious rape and murder of a 13 year old boy has been completely
suppressed by the media."
Duke says he's opposed the concept of hate crime, calling it "thought
crime," but says if hate crime laws are on the books then they should be
applied equally. "If the murder of Mathew Shepard was a crime motivated
by hate, then the rape and murder of a 13 year old boy by two
homosexuals, is a hate crime." "If not," says Duke, "then we are saying
this boys tragic death has less meaning."
For more information visit www.davidduke.com.
David Duke is a former State Representative for Louisiana and is
currently the elected chairman for the St. Tammany Parish Republican
Party in Louisiana. He is a well-known civil rights leader working
against discrimination and for the rights and heritage of white
Americans. David Duke is the author of the national acclaimed
autobiography entitled "My Awakening: A path to racial understanding."

L. Michael Roberts

ungelesen,
20.10.1999, 03:00:0020.10.99
an

yah...@webtv.net wrote:

> Message From: davi...@mail.com (David Duke) Date: Tue, Oct
> 19, 1999, 11:06am To: duker...@davidduke.com Subject: Duke Report
> Online: David Duke Demands Coverage of Homosexual Rape and Murder
> go to | |
> http://lists.davidduke.com:81/guest/RemoteListSummary/DukeCampaign |
> News Advisory:
> David Duke Demands Coverage of Homosexual Rape and Murder of Jesse
> Dirkhising and Calls for Hate Crime Prosecution
> New Orleans, Louisiana, October 18, 1999 . National White civil rights
> activist David Duke is demanding the national media spotlight the grisly
> rape and murder of 13 year old Jesse Dirkhising by two homosexuals in
> Rogers, Arkansas, with the same vigor they did with Mathew Shepard.

Matthew was brutally beaten and left crucified on a fence in the
freezing cold to die. This case appears to be sex games or rape
that went wrong and the two accused did call the police and
ambulance. If this was a hate crime similar to Matthew Shepard,
they would have hidden the body and attempted to 'get away with it'.

> Duke
> says this crime is even more heinous than the Shepard case because the
> victim was a child who was literally raped to death by two male
> homosexuals.
> According to a Northwest Arkansas Morning News article of September 28,
> 1999, two homosexuals, Joshua Macave Brown, 22, and David Don Carpenter,
> 38, are charged with luring Dirkhising to their apartment

According to the reports in the media that I have read, the boy was
staying over at their apartment weekends on a regular basis with
parental knowledge and consent - so much for 'lured'.

> where they
> tied the boy with duct tape, repeatedly raped the boy and sexually
> tortured him until he died.

A heinous and unforgivable crime....

> There has been no national news coverage of
> this crime.

Funny... I live in Canada and I have heard about it and read
accounts in the media. I also read that his parents had requested
that the media play down the story as they are apparently ashamed of
his sexuality.

> "The national media has a double standard when reporting crime committed
> by minorities and homosexuals." Duke maintains "the reality is, that
> homosexuals are far more likely to be predators they are to be victims.

Typical right wing lie... the stats and studies say otherwise. But
then what can you expect form David Duke? Truth - NOT!

> But this side of the story is not fairly reported." "There has been no
> outrage and no candlelight vigils for Jesse Dirkhising," said Duke.
> "This vicious rape and murder of a 13 year old boy has been completely
> suppressed by the media."

If I read about it in Canada... how is it being suppressed? Duke
is not one for accuracy when he can promote his hate crusade against
gays.

> Duke says he's opposed the concept of hate crime, calling it "thought
> crime," but says if hate crime laws are on the books then they should be
> applied equally. "If the murder of Mathew Shepard was a crime motivated
> by hate, then the rape and murder of a 13 year old boy by two
> homosexuals, is a hate crime." "If not," says Duke, "then we are saying
> this boys tragic death has less meaning."
> For more information visit www.davidduke.com.
> David Duke is a former State Representative for Louisiana and is
> currently the elected chairman for the St. Tammany Parish Republican
> Party in Louisiana. He is a well-known civil rights leader working
> against discrimination and for the rights and heritage of white
> Americans.

In other words... a racist!

> David Duke is the author of the national acclaimed
> autobiography entitled "My Awakening: A path to racial understanding."

This represents my personal opinion and NOT Company policy
Burlington, Ont, Canada To reply, remove 'SpamSux' from my E-ddress
"Life is a sexually transmitted, terminal, condition"

0 neue Nachrichten