ET's Give Reasons For Animal Mutilations and Human Abductions/"Necessity Supersedes Diplomacy

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Sep 18, 2009, 8:04:09 AM9/18/09
ET's Give Reasons For Animal Mutilations and Human
Abductions/"Necessity Supersedes Diplomacy

Excerpted From Linda Moulton Howe's Book, "Glimpses of Other Realities
- Volume I: Facts and Eyewitnesses."

The motive issue is complex because the aliens themselves seem to
use secrecy and deception about what they are doing and why. Mental
communications, automatic writing, or even face-to-face encounters
leave human abductees with many different impressions and messages
about what's going on.

One perspective about different alien types and their motives for
animal mutilations and human abductions comes from a 36-year old
single mother who lives in Springfield, Missouri. Jeanne Robinson
remembers a "skeleton with large dark eyes," standing at the foot of
her bed when she was four. When she was twelve, walking in the woods
near her home, a light that looked like a tornado funnel "sucked" her
up into a white room where she was put on a table. "That was the
first time they did a gynecology exam on me," Jeanne said. "They put
this thing into me and it was such a shock because I didn't realize
they could put anything into me like that. Being twelve, I was pretty
naive."

Jeanne Robinson was afraid she was going crazy. Budd Hopkins,
well-known UFO abduction researcher, referred her to John Carpenter
who lived only 40 minutes from her home. Every two or three weeks for
over a year, Carpenter explored Robinson's traumatic memories in
fifteen hypnotic regressions. Despite the sometimes disturbing
information that was revealed, the sessions helped Jeanne gain a sense
of control, self-esteem and confidence.

Carpenter also arranged for her to undergo a series of
psychological tests (MMPI-1, MMPI-2, MCMI, IQ, TAT, Rorschach,
Sentence Completions, Proverbs, and House-Tree-Person drawings) to
confirm her sanity. She was "within the normal ranges on all tests"
that were performed by a psychologist who had no knowledge of
Robinson's experiences or beliefs. Another independent study by the
Center for UFO Studies indicated that she was not "fantasy-prone. In
fact, she was seen as more honest and sincere than the average
person.

John Carpenter has worked with nearly one hundred people since
1987 who have described encounters with non-human entities and he says
about Jeanne Robinson: "Although there is no hard evidence to support
her accounts from age four through her thirties, many correlation's
are evident when compared with other abductions reports I have
studied."

Jeanne remembers having been taken repeatedly since she was four
by small beings that have gray skin and enormous black, almond-shaped
eyes. She thinks it is possible that the small gray beings are
biological androids who work for others who look like "praying mantis
insects." She has also encountered a "lizard guy." Its physical
appearance frightened her, but she also wondered if it were "possibly
a different type of hybrid?" - created like the "baby things" for
specific tasks.

She has also seen blond, "Nordic-looking," humanoids she
associates with the alien mystery and is confused about their
relationship to all the others. According to Jeanne, something out
there communicates with her telepathically, even when she is doing
chores at home. Intuitively, she suspects the praying mantis types.
She will get an urge to sit down with paper and pen and "thoughts that
aren't my own rush into my mind." If she writes quickly enough, she
says, she gets most of the ideas on paper. Otherwise, it evaporates
from her memory. An environmental scientist in New England who says
he has been abducted describes his telepathic communications with
alien beings in the same terms: "If I don't immediately write down the
thoughts in my head, I forget them."

The following are excerpts from Jeanne Robinson's correspondence
to Linda Howe about her telepathic communication with what she
considers to be a non-human intelligence. It has given her unproved
insights about different alien types and the motives for animal
mutilations and human abductions.

Jeanne Robinson's Communications-

"The 'Grays" are variable. They are manufactured replicates which
serve as workers, decoys, lab keepers and envoys. There are also
communicators who assist in the calming of the test subjects as well
as attempts in communication with the individual.
The 'Praying Mantis' type are the ancients. They are a rare
branch of the same species. The 'Great Mother' of many species and
supervisors of exploration and research. The purity of this species
is extinct, so the genetic ancestry is passed on in hybridization of
compatible bipeds.
The 'Reptilian' are sentry/workers. These species have a treaty
with the Grays as a combined work force within the craft. They are
not as intellectually complex, but have great body strength and
warrior ancestry. The Reptilians are what your dinosaurs would be had
they survived the global upheaval and evolved as planned."

Jeanne commented about the different alien types:

"My own feelings are there are some Grays who never have had any
telepathic contact. They seem automatic. There is usually one who
communicates. The others do exams and so forth. My experience with
Praying Mantis types was seeing one that watched over everything. I
felt a feeling of great age and an impression of royalty, almost.
Like she presided over everyone."

Jeanne continued her communications from the aliens about the
different types:

"The beings whom you describe as the "Nordics" (blonds) have been
among your people for many thousands of years. Their early
settlements on your world gave them the opportunity to create a
lasting co-existence with the humans. They are your early ancestors.
Because of this implantation, they can work and study your kind with
little fear of detection.
Their goals are different from ours. We need your kind to
survive. We must use your genetics to reproduce. The blond ones have
maintained their sexual abilities. They are more concerned with your
spiritual evolvement. They are of an emotional, more gentle race.
Their nature baffles us as much as the unrestrained emotional behavior
of humans. However, we co-exist together in the study of your people,
many times contacting the same individuals who are the subjects of
study.
Several of the telepathic communications you have received are
from the blond ones. They share the knowledge of communication
through the biological transceivers. You will know which type of
message has come from our kind. We prefer to share the more
technological implications of our contact.
The blond ones will answer the inquiries that concern spiritual
understanding as it relates to universal concepts.
These 'Nordics' have told some of your kind that they are from
the Pleiades. They originate from this region, but prefer secrecy as
to the specific location of their solar system."

Jeanne discusses animal mutilations:

"We use substance from cows in an essential biochemical process
for our survival. The material we use from cattle contains the
correct amount of protein substances needed for biochemical
absorption. While we respect all life, some sacrifices must be made
for the preservation of other species. In most instances, your people
do not grieve over dead cows as they do dogs or people.
There will be an increase in tissue sample collection of bovine
species, because of the similarities between the genetic make-up of
human tissue. These samples are extracted for various uses such as
registering pollutants in areas selected for study. We study the
absorption of harmful substances which are revealed in tissue of
mucous membranes. DNA uses will also be increased in collected data.
The cellular tissue and organs are extracted by a concentrated beam of
photon energy, also fluids are extracted and the circulatory system is
infused with hydrostatic substitute.
Tissue from selected bioplasms are collected, stored and
processed for many uses. Bovine tissue are the most easily processed
for replication. The tissues are synthesized and expanded in a
symbiotic culture. The pollution levels in mucous membranes are
registered and analyzed for signs of genetic deviation caused by
increased radiation bombardment. Our continued sampling will increase
as the need increases."

Jeanne talks about human abductions:

"Speciation is necessary to guarantee continuation in the event
of catastrophic annihilation. Polymorphic indoctrination will
continue, ... necessity supersedes diplomacy.
To be analyzed are the intricate design of molecular
substructures of DNA composition relays and their inherited
deficiencies, as well as the positive traits and physical type.
Genetic splicing of individual chromosomes within DNA matrix can be
used to eliminate unfavorable traits and physical flaws which then
make a stronger race. The improved product can then be passed on to
advanced biological systems and future generations, which effectively
evolves the species.
Genetic alteration can increase the intellectual capacity of a
larger percentage of the brain than the amount currently in use. By
choosing the proper chromosomes which control the areas of specific
interest, it is possible to achieve varied results. While the life
span could be lengthened ten-fold, it is not advised. That is until
your kind can adequately provide for the needs of the population
already in existence."

Linda Howe speculates on the ETs motives:

Is there one major intelligence behind the worldwide animal
mutilations and human abductions, crop circles and lights in the sky?
Or are there competing intelligences from somewhere else-maybe even
intelligences in conflict? Why is it so difficult for the general
population to accept the many eyewitness reports about the phenomena?

Both animal mutilations and human abductions are difficult
subjects because no one likes the idea of a non-human intelligence
having the ability to pick up people and animals in beams of light,
subject them to examinations, and harvest blood, tissues, sperm and
eggs. Abductees report that, in addition to biological harvesting,
the aliens also study our emotions and mental reactions. If so, the
experimenters might need to remain hidden. Otherwise, they could
interfere with their own investigation because their public presence
among us might overwhelm normal human social functioning.

Some drawings made by abductees might be from "screen memories,"
or the manipulation of the abductee's mind to create an image overlay
that disguises the alien's true physical appearance. Others might be
biological species with independent consciousness and purpose, or
biological androids programmed to do work for another intelligence
that might exist elsewhere in this universe, or even outside this
dimension. Whatever the truth, the consistent patterns of
descriptions from people all over the United States and other parts of
the world merit reporting.

Hagar

Sep 18, 2009, 11:43:23 AM9/18/09

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <sci...@zzz.com> wrote in message

> ET's Give Reasons For Animal Mutilations and Human
> Abductions/"Necessity Supersedes Diplomacy
>
> Excerpted From Linda Moulton Howe's Book, "Glimpses of Other Realities
> - Volume I: Facts and Eyewitnesses."
>
> The motive issue is complex because the aliens themselves seem to
> use secrecy and deception about what they are doing and why. Mental
> communications, automatic writing, or even face-to-face encounters
> leave human abductees with many different impressions and messages
> about what's going on.
>
> One perspective about different alien types and their motives for
> animal mutilations and human abductions comes from a 36-year old
> single mother who lives in Springfield, Missouri. Jeanne Robinson
> remembers a "skeleton with large dark eyes," standing at the foot of
> her bed when she was four. When she was twelve, walking in the woods
> near her home, a light that looked like a tornado funnel "sucked" her
> up into a white room where she was put on a table. "That was the
> first time they did a gynecology exam on me," Jeanne said. "They put
> this thing into me and it was such a shock because I didn't realize
> they could put anything into me like that. Being twelve, I was pretty
> naive."

You know, Lipflapper, back in Missouri, a girl usually loses her virginity
when she can't outrun her brother any longer. So, to cover up this historic
event and to justify its inevitability in their minds, these girls will
dream up
these make believe encounters with Aliens and the subsequent "sexual"
probing by said Aliens. Hell, LipFlapper, you of all people should remember
those good ole glory days of vigorous Alien anal probing on yourself.
So you can see where these tragic events of brotherly "love" can become
Alien encounter fixations in the imagination of a young lass.

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

Sep 18, 2009, 1:26:19 PM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 8:43 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." <scie...@zzz.com> wrote in messagenews:bbedca7f-7804-4032...@z3g2000prd.googlegroups.com...

> > ET's Give Reasons For Animal Mutilations and Human
> > Abductions/"Necessity Supersedes Diplomacy
>
> > Excerpted From Linda Moulton Howe's Book, "Glimpses of Other Realities
> > - Volume I: Facts and Eyewitnesses."
>
> >    The motive issue is complex because the aliens themselves seem to
> > use secrecy and deception about what they are doing and why.  Mental
> > communications, automatic writing, or even face-to-face encounters
> > leave human abductees with many different impressions and messages
> > about what's going on.
>
> >     One perspective about different alien types and their motives for
> > animal mutilations and human abductions comes from a 36-year old
> > single mother who lives in Springfield, Missouri.  Jeanne Robinson
> > remembers a "skeleton with large dark eyes," standing at the foot of
> > her bed when she was four.  When she was twelve, walking in the woods
> > near her home, a light that looked like a tornado funnel "sucked" her
> > up into a white room where she was put on a table.  "That was the
> > first time they did a gynecology exam on me," Jeanne said.  "They put
> > this thing into me and it was such a shock because I didn't realize
> > they could put anything into me like that.  Being twelve, I was pretty
> > naive."
>
> You know, Lipflapper, back in Missouri, a girl usually loses her virginity
> when she can't outrun her brother any longer.

Hager, what YOU do with your sister should NOT be written here.
Please remove yourself from these democratic, civilized newsgroups.
Debunkers are now considered TRUTH-terrorists and will be dealt with
in a like-minded manner.