Suicide Bomber Kills At Least 9 In Jerusalem

Bill Schenley

Mar 4, 2002, 2:30:37 AM3/4/02
JERUSALEM - (AP)

A Palestinian suicide bomber detonated a powerful
explosive in an ultra- Orthodox neighborhood in
Jerusalem, killing at least nine people and wounding
more than thirty as residents gathered for prayers at
the end of the Jewish Sabbath.

The thunderous blast shook downtown Jerusalem
and sent flames leaping into the air from a car that
caught fire. Blood covered the stone wall at the front
of the Mahane seminary, where up to 1,000 Jews
meet every Saturday night for worship.

"This has nothing to do with warfare, this has nothing
to do with national liberation, this has to do with the
murder of innocent Jews," said Israeli government
spokesman Dore Gold. "The state of Israel knows
how to defend the people of Israel, and will do so."

In addition to the attacker, at least nine people were
killed, including a 1-year-old child, according to hospital
officials. More than thirty people were injured, the
officials said.

JHall

Mar 4, 2002, 10:50:05 AM3/4/02
On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, The Grim Sweeper wrote:

> Hey!!! All the Palestinians want is peace!!!
>
> And don't forget that Islam is a peaceful and loving religion!!!

One person's act of defiance is another person's act of terrorism or
Capt america is a freedom fighter while Capt Abdula is a terrists.

Of course Capt america has ABC, CBS, NBC & Fox while Capt Abdula has
american made weapons of mass destruction. Oh well there is a need
to "test" these toys, eh ?

JHall

Mar 4, 2002, 12:10:30 PM3/4/02
On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, The Grim Sweeper wrote:

> In article
> <Pine.LNX.4.44.02030...@dragon.achilles.net>,

> Rather than hanging around here making idiotic pronouncements, may I
> suggest you spend time on your own working on your punctuation and
> capitalization?

How pithy; by u.s. standards.

An Oscar Wilde you are not, a Lenny Bruce you are not, a spouter of
1-liners you is.

Matt Miller

Mar 4, 2002, 2:31:57 PM3/4/02
JHall <jh...@achilles.net> wrote in news:Pine.LNX.4.44.0203041046070.1393-
100...@dragon.achilles.net:

> On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, The Grim Sweeper wrote:

>> Hey!!! All the Palestinians want is peace!!!
>>
>> And don't forget that Islam is a peaceful and loving religion!!!
>

> One person's act of defiance is another person's act of terrorism or
> Capt america is a freedom fighter while Capt Abdula is a terrists.

I'm not a comic book fan but I don't believe Capt. America ever
massacred innocent civilians.

> Of course Capt america has ABC, CBS, NBC & Fox while Capt Abdula has
> american made weapons of mass destruction. Oh well there is a need
> to "test" these toys, eh ?

Yep, two moraly equivlent points of view. Sure.

--
Matt Miller

JHall

Mar 4, 2002, 4:46:07 PM3/4/02
On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Matt Miller wrote:

> JHall <jh...@achilles.net> wrote in news:Pine.LNX.4.44.0203041046070.1393-
> 100...@dragon.achilles.net:
>
> > On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, The Grim Sweeper wrote:

> >> Hey!!! All the Palestinians want is peace!!!
> >>
> >> And don't forget that Islam is a peaceful and loving religion!!!
> >

> > One person's act of defiance is another person's act of terrorism or
> > Capt america is a freedom fighter while Capt Abdula is a terrists.
>
> I'm not a comic book fan but I don't believe Capt. America ever
> massacred innocent civilians.

First of all there is no such animal as an innocent civilian in today's
concept of warring. Second, no-one is innocent with regards to the
actions of their government especially if said government is ELECTED
or in your case - ANNOINTED by lawyers. Third, olde Capt. america
killed but you, and all ??readers?? were not INFORMED of the colateral
damages.

> > Of course Capt america has ABC, CBS, NBC & Fox while Capt Abdula has
> > american made weapons of mass destruction. Oh well there is a need
> > to "test" these toys, eh ?
>
> Yep, two moraly equivlent points of view. Sure.

Nonetheless and allthemore I would appreciate it if your government tested
its toys of war on its own innocent civilians. Oh there is no such animal
as an innocent human bean.

Oh well fuck 'em 'cause right now we can beat the shit out of anyone;
including ourselves. Oh wait that is a happenin' in your streets &
hoods as we NetspeaK.

Oh well la-de-da and bada boom bada bing let's all sing the praises of
violence.

JHall

Mar 4, 2002, 9:08:19 PM3/4/02
On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, The Grim Sweeper wrote:

> In article
> <Pine.LNX.4.44.02030...@dragon.achilles.net>,
> JHall <jh...@achilles.net> wrote:
>

> > First of all there is no such animal as an innocent civilian in today's
> > concept of warring. Second, no-one is innocent with regards to the
> > actions of their government especially if said government is ELECTED
> > or in your case - ANNOINTED by lawyers. Third, olde Capt. america
> > killed but you, and all ??readers?? were not INFORMED of the colateral
> > damages.

> > > Yep, two moraly equivlent points of view. Sure.
> >
> > Nonetheless and allthemore I would appreciate it if your government tested
> > its toys of war on its own innocent civilians. Oh there is no such animal
> > as an innocent human bean.
> >
> > Oh well fuck 'em 'cause right now we can beat the shit out of anyone;
> > including ourselves. Oh wait that is a happenin' in your streets &
> > hoods as we NetspeaK.
> >
> > Oh well la-de-da and bada boom bada bing let's all sing the praises of
> > violence.
>

> I must say, mental illness is at one fascinating and repulsive.
>
> Much as I'm enjoying the show, JH, I suggest you get some help...fast!

Amazing in that is what we say up here while watching the show georgie
porgie with the BIG penis puts on for the world. We love living
beside an elephant - its shit keeps the flies at bay.

In return we have that straight guy with the crooked mouth (why crooked
the world asks ?) feeding the penisman with more lines.

Matt Miller

Mar 4, 2002, 10:41:45 PM3/4/02

> On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Matt Miller wrote:
>
>> JHall <jh...@achilles.net> wrote in
>> news:Pine.LNX.4.44.0203041046070.1393- 100...@dragon.achilles.net:

>> > One person's act of defiance is another person's act of terrorism
>> > or Capt america is a freedom fighter while Capt Abdula is a
>> > terrists.
>>
>> I'm not a comic book fan but I don't believe Capt. America
>> ever
>> massacred innocent civilians.
>
> First of all there is no such animal as an innocent civilian in
> today's concept of warring.

Given that everyone seems to be talking about them, I'd say there
is.

> Second, no-one is innocent with regards
> to the actions of their government especially if said government is
> ELECTED or in your case

So you won't mind being killed for the actions of the Candian
government then hmm?

> - ANNOINTED by lawyers. Third, olde Capt.
> america killed but you, and all ??readers?? were not INFORMED of the
> colateral damages.
>
>> > Of course Capt america has ABC, CBS, NBC & Fox while Capt Abdula
>> > has american made weapons of mass destruction. Oh well there is a
>> > need to "test" these toys, eh ?
>>
>> Yep, two moraly equivlent points of view. Sure.
>
> Nonetheless and allthemore I would appreciate it if your government
> tested its toys of war on its own innocent civilians. Oh there is no
> such animal as an innocent human bean.

Which of course is the sort of nihlism one must be reduced to when
defending terrorists.

--
Matt Miller

Bill Schenley

Mar 5, 2002, 12:43:33 AM3/5/02
> Amazing in that is what we say up here while watching the show georgie
> porgie with the BIG penis puts on for the world. We love living
> beside an elephant - its shit keeps the flies at bay.

This from a fucking Canadarian ...

The only thing that keeps anyone from invading and overthrowing
Canada is that you border, and are thus protected by the United
States. Should the US decide it no longer wants your hockey
players (the only decent Canadian export), you may quickly become
the People's Republic Of Micronesia.

I once bought The Big Book Of Canadian War Heroes ...
and used it for a daily journal ...

After Sgt. Preston of the Yukon, Rex and Yukon King ... just who the
hell is there.

JHall

Mar 5, 2002, 9:04:58 AM3/5/02

Hey Matt Miller your neighbour is a terrorist, well not REALLY a terrorist
is my eyes but he is in georgie porgie with the BIG penis' eyes. Oh wait
my mistake today everyone is mentioning that the world has gone amok with
2-legged hynenas being the new-breed lawyers. So seeing as everyone is
"talkin'" about it it must be TRUE, or in your case REAL.

The only war I will fight in is mine. You may fight and die for gm,
baseball (oh the sin the sin mamma) and apple pies and your Senators'
sons (and of course nowadays daughters).

Blind acceptance is worse than ignorance, in that ignorance is usually
due to a lack of understanding, whereas acceptance is merely obediance
without questioning ?

Hopefully you have more waepons than your neighbour.

JHall

Mar 5, 2002, 9:13:52 AM3/5/02
On Tue, 5 Mar 2002, Bill Schenley wrote:

> > Amazing in that is what we say up here while watching the show georgie
> > porgie with the BIG penis puts on for the world. We love living
> > beside an elephant - its shit keeps the flies at bay.
>
> This from a fucking Canadarian ...
>
> The only thing that keeps anyone from invading and overthrowing
> Canada is that you border, and are thus protected by the United
> States. Should the US decide it no longer wants your hockey
> players (the only decent Canadian export), you may quickly become
> the People's Republic Of Micronesia.

oil, gas, water, gold, land lots & lots & lots of land, oil, gas, water,
trees, more trees, more and more lands, did I mention land, cleaner air,
well much cleaner air, water some of it still untapped (is there a pun
lying in wait ?), ...

> I once bought The Big Book Of Canadian War Heroes ...
> and used it for a daily journal ...

After John Wayne there is no-one who is a hero.

> After Sgt. Preston of the Yukon, Rex and Yukon King ... just who the
> hell is there.

Me.

Matt Miller

Mar 6, 2002, 1:24:09 PM3/6/02

You see concepts don't really exist outside of people's minds. So
people talking about something existing in a concept probably means it
exists inside that concept.

> The only war I will fight in is mine. You may fight and die for gm,
> baseball (oh the sin the sin mamma) and apple pies and your Senators'
> sons (and of course nowadays daughters).

Terrorists are notable for not caring very much. They just blow
themselves up in pizzia palors and hope you die as a result.

--
Matt Miller