All men should walk around nude !

1 view

Ted Harvard

Jun 20, 2004, 7:33:24 AM6/20/04
Because all men have beautiful bodies and everyone should see their
dicks and their butts.

Women , however, must cover their masses of fat or will cause
blindness and eye-cancer to millions of people.

pipsqueak

Jun 20, 2004, 7:54:28 AM6/20/04
i'm sure there are some men who would cause something much worse than that
if you were to see them nude.

Been to a gym shower lately?

The Kentucky Wizard

Jun 20, 2004, 9:15:45 AM6/20/04

Okay, Roy, that was sort of funny, but we know it's really you. Now, get
back to working on your latest algorithm.

--
*I'm The Wiz, and I approved this message*

© The Wiz ®

R H Draney

Jun 20, 2004, 11:56:52 AM6/20/04
Ted Harvard filted:

>Because all men have beautiful bodies and everyone should see their
>dicks and their butts.

I fully support your decision in this matter, but I will not be able to
participate myself on account of two words: "malignant melanoma"....

>Women , however, must cover their masses of fat or will cause
>blindness and eye-cancer to millions of people.

...but on this point we part company utterly....r

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

The Kentucky Wizard

Jun 20, 2004, 4:59:49 PM6/20/04
Rob Petrie wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> "The Kentucky Wizard" <Kentuck...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> Ted Harvard wrote:
>>> Because all men have beautiful bodies and everyone should see their
>>> dicks and their butts.
>>>
>>> Women , however, must cover their masses of fat or will cause
>>> blindness and eye-cancer to millions of people.
>>

>> Okay, Roy, that was sort of funny, but we know it's really you. Now,
get
>> back to working on your latest algorithm.
>
> Funny, Wiz. It wasn't me, because I would rather see women walk
> around nude instead of men. :-)
> But I just responded to the original post with some pithy
comments.
> I'll leave the funny algorithms to you, KW.

Ok bunkie, just where in the heck have you been? And don't use that old
line; "The Mission House threw me out again", it just won't wash this
time.

Bob Feigel

Jun 20, 2004, 7:34:07 PM6/20/04
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:59:48 GMT, "Rob Petrie" <r...@att.net> wrote:

>x-no-archive: yes
>
>"Ted Harvard" <rest_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> Because all men have beautiful bodies and everyone should see their
>> dicks and their butts.
>

> And [you left out] their beautiful balls. LOL

Must have been a cold shower ... b

"Until death, it is all life." - Cervantes
Wax-up and drop-in of Surfing's Golden Years: <http://www.surfwriter.net>

Sarns

Jun 21, 2004, 6:45:46 AM6/21/04

"Ted Harvard" <rest_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Learn this at HARVARD did u?

--
Cheers
Sarndra

One in five of the ANZACS who left their country
to fight in the war never returned; 80,000 in total.
[http://www.firstworld.com]

"It's not the bullet with your name on it that you have to worry about.
It's the twenty-thousand-odd rounds labelled 'Occupant'."
-Murphy's Laws of Combat

Sarns

Jun 21, 2004, 6:51:20 AM6/21/04

"Ted Harvard" <rest_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Well i think if men did that.. we'd need to run behind them with clothes
pegs and tidy up their diddles..cos they are ugly ROTLMFAOOOO!

Michael Rhodes

Jun 21, 2004, 12:29:55 PM6/21/04
rest_...@yahoo.com (Ted Harvard) wrote in message news:<f89143b2.0406...@posting.google.com>...

I've taken your advice. I feel like a nwe man - but the leather chair
is beginning to stick to my butt.