Esther Sandoval, actress, 78

deb...@comcast.net

Feb 8, 2006, 2:23:57 AM2/8/06
The actress Esther Sandoval dies

Monday, 6 of February of 2006

Combined services

The veteran actress Esther Sandoval murió this mañana según
informó. Tenía 78 años of age.

Its daughter Yara Goderich confirmó that Sandoval falleció of natural
causes in the Center the Antilles, in Río Stones, where it was shut in
the años últimos after undergoing a cerebral spill.

Goderich said in radial interview (Radio-Island) that the body of its
mother estará exposed in the Institute of Puertorriqueña Culture and
that, later, será cremated.

Según aclaró to Telenoticias, Yael, one of its grandsons, ésta
falleció about the 8:40 of the mañana.

According to the information, the veteran actress was single at the
time of her decease since one of its daughters, Yara was in California.

Sandoval tenía the right side of its paralyzed body and padecía of
diabetes and osteoporosis.

Native of Ponce, nació the 28 of December of 1928.

The actress protagonizó the first soap opera that transmitió in
Puerto Rico, titled "Before the law", and him otorgó the Prize to the
Choral Actuación in the second Festival the International of the New
Cinema of Havana, Cuba, by his actuación in película "God cría",
directed by Jacobo Moral.

Its trajectory además incluyó participación in 10 películas and the
soap operas "Cristina Bazán", "the other woman", "Anacaona" and "the
jibarita".

In 1980 recibió a national tribute by its artística trajectory.

deb...@comcast.net

Feb 8, 2006, 2:25:54 AM2/8/06
She appeared in "Creature from the Haunted Sea", (1961) quite possibly
the worst movie Roger Corman ever made (& that's saying something)

aka Bob

Feb 8, 2006, 3:56:06 AM2/8/06
On 7 Feb 2006 23:23:57 -0800, deb...@comcast.net magnanimously
proffered:

>The actress Esther Sandoval dies
>
>Monday, 6 of February of 2006
>
>Combined services
>

>The veteran actress Esther Sandoval murió this mañana según
>informó. Tenía 78 años of age.

Looks like the combined services were in Spanish and English.

"A cerebral spill ... !"

"It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens." - Woody Allen

Wax-up and drop-in of Surfing's Golden Years: <http://www.surfwriter.net>

R H Draney

Feb 8, 2006, 9:58:25 AM2/8/06
aka Bob filted:

>On 7 Feb 2006 23:23:57 -0800, deb...@comcast.net magnanimously
>proffered:
>
>>The actress Esther Sandoval dies
>>
>>Monday, 6 of February of 2006
>>
>>Combined services
>>

>>The veteran actress Esther Sandoval murió this mañana según
>>informó. Tenía 78 años of age.
>
>Looks like the combined services were in Spanish and English.

I lived in New Mexico for eight years...that's *exactly* how they talk
there....r

Delfin

Mar 5, 2006, 12:39:54 PM3/5/06
There are a lot of mistakes in this page. I would like to see if the
person that wrote it could correct it.
First of all my grandmother Esther was NOT "IT", and my mother was NOT
in California at the time.
My grandmother was born in December 28 of 1927 that is why she was 78
at the time of her death.
For further correct information, you can contact me, Milya Nesrala, her
eldest Grand-daughter, who knew her well.
Thanks for your cooperation,
Milya Nesrala

koolb...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2014, 8:21:50 PM2/22/14
I went to school with Yara and Ivonne as a matter of fact Yara was my madrina when I did my bautismo. We studied in Colegio de la Inmaculada Concepcion en Manati.

Sarah Ehrett's Lesbian Love Interest

Feb 22, 2014, 9:13:06 PM2/22/14
On Saturday, February 22, 2014 5:21:50 PM UTC-8, koolb...@gmail.com wrote:
> I went to school with Yara and Ivonne as a matter of fact Yara was my madrina when I did my bautismo. We studied in Colegio de la Inmaculada Concepcion en Manati.

You too? What a co-inkydink! Small world. Think you could lend me 20 bucks?

Sarah Ehrett

Feb 22, 2014, 9:27:31 PM2/22/14
On Sat, 22 Feb 2014 17:21:50 -0800 (PST), koolb...@gmail.com wrote:

>I went to school with Yara and Ivonne as a matter of fact Yara was my madrina when I did my bautismo. We studied in Colegio de la Inmaculada Concepcion en Manati.

Yo! Wanna try some of that delicious bathtub cheese ?