Milososki: MPO (a Bulgarian conservative organization) is the true keeper of the identity of our people

pavel

Mar 1, 2009, 10:17:20 AM3/1/09
Milososki: MPO (a Bulgarian conservative organization) is the true
keeper of the identity of our people
http://video.yahoo.com/watch/1655886/5589370

This video presents the indirect, but unequivocal recognition of the
Bulgarian characters of the Slavs of RoM by Mr. Antonio Milososki, its
current Minister for Foreign Affairs, via two articles in the daily
newspaper "Utrinski vesnik" from 2006, when he did not have a
political office:

1. An article in which he claims that the s.c. "Macedonian Patriotic
Organization" -- MPO , an ardent Bulgarian nationalistic--conservative
organization operating for decades chiefly in USA and Canada, is the
true keeper of the authentic identity of his people, preserved by
emigrants from Geographical Macedonia, most of them emigrating before
WW II.

2. An article in which he acknowledges a wrongdoing by the Communist
regime in case of its political opponents, listing people of which
some are known for their opposition to the system on the basis of
their Bulgarian nationalism, and their cause as just.

Brief montage of the facsimiles of the original articles are given,
together with evidence from the official site of the MPO which
indicates that this organizations considers the Slavs of RoM as ethnic
Bulgarians, in present and historical sense as its giuding idea and
official policy.

Krater Makedonski

Mar 1, 2009, 7:12:56 PM3/1/09
Pavel Bugaromanski :-((, a blind disciple of the most vile MACEDONIAN
bugaroman - the bloodthirsty servant of the "bulgar" royal court, one Ivan
(Vancho) Mihajlov is imagining Bulgars at every corner.

A, bre, dimwit BUGAROMAN. The TRUE BULGARS are of ASIATIC (TURKO-MONGOL)
descent. Their language is a TURKIC language. Thus the "Bulgars" in today's
"Bulgaria" are BUGAROMANI - artificial, in-name-only "Bulgars" of native
Balkan stock. Just like the "Bulgars" in Macedonia, or elsewhere in the
Balkans. There are some true Bulgars in Bulgaria, but they are to be found
in some of "Bulgaria's" "ethnic minorities".

Regarding, Miloshoski, allow him to grow out from his puberty age (I see his
facial hair growth is not yet fully developed) :-) before he learns about
the TRUE history of his people, the MACEDONIANS. Also, it is far from being
a secret that Utrinski Vesnik is the "mouthpiece" of the mafiosi-SRBOPHILES
in Macedonia and that its journos are not bashful in coming forward with
inventions (just like your cohorts - the "Bulgars" and the "Black
Athenians") to "discredit" their opponents from the governing VMRO-DPMNE.

Interestingly, back in 2000, when I met with (in Macedonia) the
representative of MPO, one Luben Topchev (his older (student) brother was
murdered by the srbocommunists in 1951 with 4 other students) - at an
official (government) promotion of MPO in the town of Krushevo, he was very
unequivocal in his statement, in front of his renowned "vanchomihajolovist"
minder from Macedonia, one Andrej Andrejchin, that he is a MACEDONIAN and
that in MPO there have never been any Bulgars or bugaromani. I know that he
lied as far as the bugaromani are concerned and I told him so. But such is
the nature of the ODRODI. Not very intelligent = very prone to manipulation
and devoid of any scruples. Jusl like you, BUGAROMANSKI. :-((

"pavel" <pavelma...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Spirit of Truth

Mar 1, 2009, 7:21:47 PM3/1/09

"Krater Makedonski" <som...@23895bigpond.com.au> wrote in message

Stop posting your racist crap her, Bulgar.

You only have to look here to see that the Fyrom Slavic majority are
West Bulgarians, like yourself, and have no connection to 'Macedonia'
anything:

In a letter to Prof. Marin Drinov of May 25, 1888 Kuzman Shapkarev writes:
"But even stranger is the name Macedonians, which was imposed on us only 10
to 15 years ago by outsiders, and not as something by our own
intellectuals... Yet the people in Macedonia know nothing of that ancient
name, reintroduced today with a cunning aim on the one hand and a stupid one
on the other. They know the older word: "Bugari", although mispronounced:
they have even adopted it as peculiarly theirs, inapplicable to other
Bulgarians. You can find more about this in the introduction to the booklets
I am sending you. They call their own Macedono-Bulgarian dialect the
"Bugarski language", while the rest of the Bulgarian dialects they refer to
as the "Shopski language". (Makedonski pregled, IX, 2, 1934, p. 55; the
original letter is kept in the Marin Drinov Museum in Sofia, and it is
available for examination and study)
Here is the text in the original:

"No pochudno e imeto Makedonci, koeto naskoro, edvay predi 10-15 godini, ni
natrapiha i to otvqn, a ne kakto nyakoi mislyat ot samata nasha
inteligenciya... Narodqt obache v Makedoniya ne znae nishto za tova
arhaichesko, a dnes, s lukava cel ot edna strana, s glupeshka ot druga,
podnoveno prozvishte; toy si znae postaroto: Bugari, makar i nepravilno
proiznasyano, daje osvoyava si go kato sobstveno i preimushtestveno svoe,
nejeli za drugite Bqlgari. Za tova shte vidite i v predgovora na izpratenite
mi knijici. Toy naricha Bugarski ezik svoeto Makaedono-bqlgarsko narechie,
kogato drugite bqlgarski narechiya naricha Shopski."

And here:

Reference source for Gotse Delchev's numerous utterings of 'We are
Bulgarians'......

Even Gotse Delchev, the famous Macedonian revolutionary leader, whose nom de
guerre was Ahil (Achilles), refers to "the Slavs of Macedonia as
'Bulgarians' in an offhanded manner without seeming to indicate that such a
designation was a point of contention" (Perry 1988:23).
In his correspondence Gotse Delchev often states clearly and simply, "We are
Bulgarians" (MacDermott 1978:192,273).

And here:

For fair use only.

" Considering the critical and terrible situation that the Bulgarian
population of the Bitola Vilayet found itself in and following the ravages
and cruelties done by the Turkish troops and irregulars, ... considering
the fact that everything Bulgarian runs the risk of perishing and
disappearing without a trace because of violence, hunger, and the upcoming
misery, the Head Quarters finds it to be its obligation to draw the
attention of the respected Bulgarian government to the pernicious
consequences vis-a-vis the Bulgarian nation, in case the latter does not
fulfill its duty towards its brethren of race here in an imposing fashion
which is necessary by virtue of the present ordeal for the common Bulgarian
Fatherland...

...Being in command of our people's movement, we appeal to you on behalf of
the enslaved Bulgarian to help him in the most effective way - by waging
war.We believe that the response of the people in free Bulgaria will be the
same.

... No bulgarian school is opened, neither will it be opened... Nobody
thinks of education when he is outlawed by the state because he bears the
name Bulgar...

Waiting for your patriotic intervention, we are pleased to inform you that
we have in our disposition the armed forces we have spared by now.

The Head Quarters of the Ilinden Uprising"

Damian GRUEV, Boris SARAFOV, Atanas LOZANTCHEV

This memorandum was handed to Dr.Kozhuharov, the Bulgarian consul in Bitola,

and transmitted by him to the government in Sofia with report N441 from
September 17th, 1903. "

from: Spirit of Truth

(using June's e-mail to communicate to you)!