christina winks at you!

insaner

Nov 1, 2001, 2:33:29 PM11/1/01
http://www.indigos.net/endofagui/exposed.htm

AMTCode(v69): (Irregular) [WHO][GI][VE+][S+][A+][FU][CKx]

ta numquam intelligis

Muffîn

Nov 1, 2001, 3:29:20 PM11/1/01

"insaner" <ins...@thanu.gov> wrote in message
> http://www.indigos.net/endofagui/exposed.htm

Hmmm...

Speaking of Christina, she don't wanna sing fluffy no more...

http://www.time.com/time/musicgoesglobal/na/maguilera.html

Sean

Nov 1, 2001, 5:38:37 PM11/1/01
Well at least give her credit for making the first step away from
mediocrity...something i guarantee britney will never do. Toodles.

-Sean

ultimatesn

Nov 1, 2001, 10:18:54 PM11/1/01
>From: "Sean" sbo...@bu.edu
>Date: 11/1/01 2:38 PM Pacific

>Well at least give her credit for making the first step away from
>mediocrity...something i guarantee britney will never do. Toodles.
>
>-Sean

Wouldnt she have to be mediocre to step away from it? Maybe you meant her
first step towards mediocrity. She's got a long way to go to even get there.
LOL @ the way you actually take her seriously.
UA 4 LYFE
"Michael"

witHELLd

Nov 2, 2001, 12:55:41 AM11/2/01
Speaking of christina, I was stranded at hastings the other day, and decided
to look through some 'extreme' tatoo and peircing mags, and there was
something like a celebrity watch thing, and it said that Christina had both
of her nipples peirced. No, i don't believe everything I read, but I was
thinking that if it were in this peircing mag, wouldn't it be on mtv or
something? Now, here's the whole point- i don't watch tv, so- is it, or can
anyone verify anything?

~witHELLd

--

http://come.to/witHELLd

insaner

Nov 2, 2001, 11:54:56 AM11/2/01
On Fri, 02 Nov 2001 05:55:41 GMT, "witHELLd" <mik...@vvm.com> wrote:

>Speaking of christina, I was stranded at hastings the other day, and decided
>to look through some 'extreme' tatoo and peircing mags, and there was
>something like a celebrity watch thing, and it said that Christina had both
>of her nipples peirced. No, i don't believe everything I read, but I was
>thinking that if it were in this peircing mag, wouldn't it be on mtv or
>something? Now, here's the whole point- i don't watch tv, so- is it, or can
>anyone verify anything?

god i hope so.

Maevele S.A. Straw

Nov 2, 2001, 5:59:11 PM11/2/01

>On Fri, 02 Nov 2001 05:55:41 GMT, "witHELLd" <mik...@vvm.com> wrote:
>
>>Speaking of christina, I was stranded at hastings the other day, and decided
>>to look through some 'extreme' tatoo and peircing mags, and there was
>>something like a celebrity watch thing, and it said that Christina had both
>>of her nipples peirced. No, i don't believe everything I read, but I was
>>thinking that if it were in this peircing mag, wouldn't it be on mtv or
>>something? Now, here's the whole point- i don't watch tv, so- is it, or can
>>anyone verify anything?

I believe I did hear something to that effect on tv a year or so ago,
when I hardly knew who this christina slore was. not exactly a
confirmation, but I heard something.

--
Maevele

i come from mud and all its darkness
damp and fertile feet of clay
light shines in on all this heat and hardness
i'm only human but watch me play
in between instinct and deity
--Les Lokey

TowNIN

Nov 4, 2001, 10:30:38 PM11/4/01
"Muffîn" <email?@whatemail.com> wrote in message

Wow, the bitch is actually writing her own songs now.

--
-TowNIN - AMTCode(v2): [Regular][T-][A5][Lx][Sx][Bx][FMJ][P+][C*]

"JERRYS MOM IS SO FAT THAT IT TAKES HER AN HOUR TOO WATCHES "60
MINUTES"!!!!"
- Jeffk's Website

implode

Nov 5, 2001, 2:05:25 AM11/5/01
Maevele S.A. Straw pondered a moment and came up with:

> when I hardly knew who this christina slore was.

Would that be 'slore' as in 'slut-whore'?

--
[implode] [ mtsys # att.net ]
[ http://chomp.freeshell.org ]

Maevele S.A. Straw

Nov 5, 2001, 3:53:24 PM11/5/01
In article <MPG.16500442f...@news.cis.dfn.de>, implode
<implode!#$%&@germanengineering.de> wrote:

>Maevele S.A. Straw pondered a moment and came up with:
>> when I hardly knew who this christina slore was.
>
>Would that be 'slore' as in 'slut-whore'?

Why yes. A friend of ours coined the term in reference to our friends
teen sons girlfriends. as in, "joe, some slore's on the phone again"

ultimatesn

Nov 6, 2001, 1:16:12 AM11/6/01
>Mae...@tds.net

>Why yes. A friend of ours coined the term in reference to our friends
>teen sons girlfriends. as in, "joe, some slore's on the phone again"

I know about a dozen people who think they coined the term "slore"(including
myself). But its all over, I even believe Ive heard Stern say it. I'm
waithing for "slunt" to go mainstream.