Set the Ray to Jerry.......*starboy*

Starboy

Dec 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/22/96

I was just at the Scratchie party last night..(and yes it fucking rocked)
And I got to meet james and d'arcy and jimmy frog etc etc all the people
from scratchie...anyway.. I forget his name...but this guy in a sparkly
shirt that I talked to a bit that evening...was talking to d'arcy...and I
was standing there...and he asked about "Set the Ray to Jerry"
And she said that the title is about her father. (not the song itself
though)
She described her father as "really intense" and she said that billy and
james were scared of him.. so you see
Set the ray to "jerry". Like a setting on a phaser-gun from startrek.
Jerry being a really intense setting...get it.

Oh, and if your wondering D'arcy was really really nice and approachable.
She even gave me a hug!! James was..really quiet and......you just got
the feeling when your around him that you really don't want to pester him.
He seemed really tired.
Oh, and Jimmy Frog...he was as cool as a escaped convict in a donut shop.

I would talk more about the party but this isn't a Scratchie list.

Starboy
(p.s. HA HA TO my friends out there! I was the first to post it!!
HAHAHHAHA)