*TO EVERYBODY OUT THERE*

Jade Burnes-Ferguson

Oct 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/12/99
I was just wondering what kind of people are on this newgroup, so could you do this survey. Tight?!? Keep livin' la vida loca!

-J

First Name: Jade
Birthday: May 7th
Current Residence: Daygo, KaLiFoRNiA
Music you listen to..besides..well, *NSYNC: I don't listen to *NSYNC that much. But I listen to basically everything. Mostly Rap, Hip-Hop, and R&B...oh and I like the Backstreet Boyzz..BOYYZ cause they are trendy! (inside joke)
Favorite Songs: "So Anixous", "Let's Have a Party", "Thats the Way I like it", "Back That Azz Up", "Bling Bling", "Bring it All to Me", "Rearrage", "Love You Like I did.", "Back At One", "U Drive Me Crazy", and many many more.
Your Favorite *NSYNCer: I don't really have one, like I said, I don't listen to their music that much. But, JC is really cute. Justin...cut the hair.
Favorite *NSYNC song: "U Drive Me Crazy", the video is too funny.
Britney or Christina? Christina. Britney's voice bugs me. So does her image. But thats for another time.
Quotes/Motto: "Day by day passes by, and you never think about how each one is so important. You just need to get up and dance, and start livin' la vida loca!!!" "What can I say?...Pimpin' Ain't Easy." "Say I'm sorry, cause you hurt mah feelin's"
Yahoo Screen Name/ AIM/ AOL/ or ICQ number: vccrunk15 (AOL, AIM Yahoo!)

CRUNKBOYBANDS: Guarnteed 2 Jack You Up.
http://www.geocities.com/crunkboybandspage

*@ßߥ*

Oct 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/18/99

First Name: Abby

Birthday: March 1st, 1984

Current Residence: San Diego County - California

Music you listen to..besides..well, *NSYNC: rap, r&b, pop, house, alternative, and sometimes classical....

Favorite Songs: "Anywhere", "Still", "Sometimes", "Back That Azz Up", "No One Else Comes Close", "Bring it All to Me", "Here We Go" (by the freestylers), "Your Letter", "Back At One", "You Drive Me Crazy", "Love You For A Day"

Your Favorite *NSYNCer: I think they're all cool in their own way... here's my opinion on each of them...

Chris - Looks WAY better with his new hair cut... he also has a tite @$$ voice... *sigh*

Jc - aRrR-uFfF bAyBeE!!! (inside joke) gahd.... dat boy looks good...

Justin - he's cute i gess.... I like his hair's natural color =)

Joey - OMG!!!! he is like the PHAT one... *sigh* i love his solo of "Celebration" "It's time to come together, it's up to you... what's your pleasure?" damn, i'll tell you what my pleasure is... *sigh*

Lance - *sigh* i love his deep voice.... it just "melts" me

Favorite *NSYNC song: "Music of My Heart" & "You Drive Me Crazy"

Britney or Christina? Britney Spears... she can dance. if you saw the Back to School Bash, Christina Aguilera was dancin kinda weird ::gags::

Quotes/Motto: "hi, my name is abby. i'm a peer helper, and i want to be your friend" <said in a really dorky/wimpy voice...

"If the sun, should refuse to rise
And the moon, doesn't hang in the night
The tides won't change. seasons rearrange
When the world is through
I will still love you"
 ~ 98* - 98* and Rising....

"...if anyone has the pool, I have the Jello." - Joseph Anthony Fatone, Jr.

    - JOEY!!! LET'S FORGET THE POOL AND GET SOME WHIP CREAM!!! *lol*

Yahoo Screen Name/ AIM/ AOL/ or ICQ number: pinaygirlie (a.i.m.)

http://members.spree.com/entertainment/barky3184