trading BFD via FTP

1 view

Drew

Sep 6, 2001, 9:26:56 AM9/6/01
If you have a wide pipe and would like to trade directly I have set up my
computer as a server. I have a cable modem so it is a little slow down
open to a few people, and will only be available at certain times. So
logging on should be no problem. You will need a cable or DSL or better wide
pipe connection. Files will be in SHN format so your going to have to learn
how to use this program.
All of Mike's shows should be in this format. It is a way we could trade,
and know they are perfect copies every time, what more could you ask for?
Next week I'm going to put up 4/14/98 and 12/8/95 which I have put in SHN
format
Source: Master DAT>CDR>EAC>SHN
These are from a DAT source, just a note copies of both are around from an
analog source, these are better copies of this show. If you have a nasty
edit in Cardboard Dog on 4/14/98 you have the analog source. My copy has no
edit. I will also have CD covers in JPG format for download.
MKW is a front-end shell program for SHN, so get this to decompress SHN
files back to WAV. This is a lossless compression like PKZIP, except PKZIP
cannot compress WAV files as well as SHN (No contest-WAY better!!).
You can find a link to the program at www.etree.org
I would suggest that tapers start using SHN, as you see I had to use EAC to
extract. If tapers did this
DAT>Hard Drive>SHN it would be like giving everybody your master, and no
more errors could EVER be introduced.
Contact me next week at afi...@home.com for a login if interested in
4/14/98 and 12/8/95 shows.
As time goes by I will add more, and I'm interested in getting shows from
the last tour, so if you have any in SHN format feel free to upload them to
me. Also other artists for sure. Lot's of shows are on the net, if you have
any from other servers, let me know what you have. I see a day where
snail-mail trades will be like trading cassettes. Out dated!
I will offer these shows to anybody who wants them (via ftp) as long as you
meet the trading rules posted on the Keneally site.
Zappa shows will be available in the future as I convert some from analog. I
have some master copies and with SHN your copy will be exactly identical to
my master bit for bit. No offsets to set, no bad extractions to worry about,
fuck extraction! Using the copy command to put shows on your hard drive is
such a pleasure! (SHN has a checksum to make sure copy is correct)
Oh, you will also need an FTP program. Lot's exist I'm using Bulletproof FTP
The server is running with Serv-U FTP v 3.x (host program).

Tom Johnson

Sep 6, 2001, 11:24:04 AM9/6/01
"Drew" <nos...@home.com> wrote

> If you have a wide pipe and would like to trade directly I have set up my
> computer as a server.

Not to rain on the parade, but I do wonder if this is okay with MK? I think
we went through this a while back when shns were just catching on, and it
was determined that the Keneally Kreed of no internet delivery of stuff, per
rule #5: "He asks that entire concerts not be made available for download,
just selected tracks." Personally, I think the whole ftp thing is great -
those with fast connections would be able to get a lot more a lot faster,
and would be able to spread it to those "in need" who can't access ftps.

Maybe we should address Mr. K on this personally? It might be time to add a
new provision to the rules. Seeing as most of us who are trading have been
around a while and it's pretty well established that we do indeed own
everything and love MK's music dearly. FTPs would allow some control over
access - if you don't think someone "deserves" access, then you don't give
them your login/pass. Of course, it may also be time to institute the "this
show is not to be MP3 encoded" law that I see on many of the etree regular's
shows (Phish, DMB, MMW, etc).

Tom
--
Tidy beef is neat meat.

Portfolio: http://tcj-portfolio.cjb.net/
Tradelist: http://tcj-tradelist.cjb.net

Midas Welby

Sep 6, 2001, 12:23:19 PM9/6/01
I don't think Rule #5 applies here. An FTP can be set up with a password so
that it isn't available as a download to the masses. It really just
eliminates the mailman in a trade situation.

Kris

"Tom Johnson" <signa...@home.comGOAWAYSPAMMERS> wrote in message

Fastbulb

Sep 6, 2001, 12:35:48 PM9/6/01

>If you have a wide pipe and would like to trade directly I have set up my
>computer as a server. I have a cable modem so it is a little slow down
>open to a few people, and will only be available at certain times. So
>logging on should be no problem. You will need a cable or DSL or better wide
>pipe connection. Files will be in SHN format so your going to have to learn
>how to use this program.

Yet another reason I'm *really* looking forward to getting broadband access, .
. . One o'these days, . . .

>MKW is a front-end shell program for SHN, so get this to decompress SHN
>files back to WAV. This is a lossless compression like PKZIP, except PKZIP
>cannot compress WAV files as well as SHN (No contest-WAY better!!).
>You can find a link to the program at www.etree.org
>I would suggest that tapers start using SHN, as you see I had to use EAC to
>extract. If tapers did this
>DAT>Hard Drive>SHN it would be like giving everybody your master,

I agree 100%. I just got a Conner CTD8000H-S DAT drive in one of my machines,
and can now extract DAT->CTD8000H-S->hard drive at double speed - no
extraction, no resampling, just clean data. From there, any minimal production
is done in CoolEdit, and when I've got my cue sheet set out to break the
tracks, the sumbitch goes directly to SHN on CD-R, do not pass go, do not
collect $200. Audio CD-Rs are almost a second thought. Oh, wait, I DO still
want to listen to this stuff! But SHN archives rule.

>I will offer these shows to anybody who wants them (via ftp) as long as you
>meet the trading rules posted on the Keneally site.

This, of course, is key

da9ve
NT (Now Tweaking) - California Guitar Trio - Indianapolis, Sept 18, 2000

Ron Spiegelhalter

Sep 6, 2001, 12:49:01 PM9/6/01
"Midas Welby" <midas...@hotmail.com> wrote...

> I don't think Rule #5 applies here. An FTP can be set up with a password
so
> that it isn't available as a download to the masses. It really just
> eliminates the mailman in a trade situation.

I have to agree. I think the spirit of rule #5 is to make sure that
anything a newbie might hear on a download page is going to be really cool,
in case it's their first exposure (there's going to be sore spots in almost
any show). Drew's plan is comparatively restricted. I had the same twinge
of doubt when I first read his post, but on reflection I think it will be
fine.

ron

Tom Johnson

Sep 6, 2001, 1:35:59 PM9/6/01
"Ron Spiegelhalter" <mk...@NOSPAMmediaone.net> wrote

> I have to agree. I think the spirit of rule #5 is to make sure that
> anything a newbie might hear on a download page is going to be really
cool,
> in case it's their first exposure (there's going to be sore spots in
almost
> any show). Drew's plan is comparatively restricted. I had the same
twinge
> of doubt when I first read his post, but on reflection I think it will be
> fine.

Cool! Hmmm . . . maybe I need to start thinking about setting up an ftp on
my machine? Any suggestions for someone who's never done it before?

Ron Spiegelhalter

Sep 6, 2001, 2:09:28 PM9/6/01
"Tom Johnson" <signa...@home.comGOAWAYSPAMMERS> wrote...

> Cool! Hmmm . . . maybe I need to start thinking about setting up an ftp
on
> my machine? Any suggestions for someone who's never done it before?

(Disclaimer: I may or may not have any idea what I'm talking about here.)

If you're looking to actually turn your machine into an FTP server, I think
you've got your work cut out for you. Your ISP would have to approve of you
running a server locally (most don't), and I'm pretty sure you'd have to
have a dedicated IP address. Your best bet is to purchase some space from a
provider and run it that way, but if you're talking about hosting entire
shows (even in SHN format), that's a lot of space.

It raises a good question though. Drew, how exactly are you hosting all
this data? Assuming maybe 300MB per CD in Shorten format, that's around
600MB for both shows. That kind of space doesn't normally come cheap in my
experience, unless of course you're hosting locally. Care to advise us?

ron

Craig Latta

Sep 6, 2001, 4:00:05 PM9/6/01

It might be useful for MKtrading.org to assist in authentication of
traders...

MKtrading.org could maintain a formal list of qualifying people and
references to their public keys (search for "PGP" for details). With a
public list, people might be less likely to fake eligibility (lest they
be found out and the wrath of the community descend upon them, or at
least a temporary delisting :). Then people could login to a given show
server under their public key ID (instead of "anonymous" or whatever),
the server gets their public key via MKtrading.org and issues a
challenge phrase, the client encodes it with the private key, the server
decodes it with the public key, and then the session proceeds normally.
Transferred shows could even be encrypted with the public key (nominally
creating a stream only that particular client could use). The community
could nominally track the spread of each show with this system.

This would require new software (i.e. yet more precious free time :),
is probably overkill in a vaguely Big Brother sorta way, and could
certainly be thwarted from the inside, but it might remove some fear,
uncertainty, and/or doubt from online trading. I would certainly be more
interested if I could participate online... I think limiting complete
shows to mailed physical media is a pain.

Just a thought...

-C

--
Craig Latta
composer and computer scientist

Drew

Sep 6, 2001, 4:17:37 PM9/6/01
> I don't think Rule #5 applies here. An FTP can be set up with a password
so
> that it isn't available as a download to the masses. It really just
> eliminates the mailman in a trade situation.

Yes, all I'm doing!! This is not open to the public, w/o login you will not
have access.

Drew

Sep 6, 2001, 4:32:36 PM9/6/01
> It raises a good question though. Drew, how exactly are you hosting all
> this data? Assuming maybe 300MB per CD in Shorten format, that's around
> 600MB for both shows. That kind of space doesn't normally come cheap in
my
> experience, unless of course you're hosting locally. Care to advise us?

Hosting locally, and I'm not supposed to act as a server. It violates my ISP
rules. But I'm not a server, not 24/7, I want to let a few on my friends
have remote access to one directory and it's sub-directories for a limited
time. I'm going to talk to my ISP about it.
Plus this may not be practical as my upload or what your download rate will
be is slow. I have now been told it may be as low as 15KB/sec. So this may
take way too long, and I will have to abort the effort.

I'm using Serv-U FTP it's shareware, so anybody can do this, but appears to
violate ISP rules unless you have a business account. I think PC anywhere
would work too, as long as you both have copies. I know my firewall reported
hackers pinging me to see if I have pc anywhere.

Fastbulb

Sep 6, 2001, 4:44:54 PM9/6/01
> It might be useful for MKtrading.org to assist in authentication of
>traders...

Interesting idea! I'd thought of a related idea a while back: nothing
involving encryption, but merely a list of "known qualified" traders that could
be maintained by and available to those of us with MKTrading.org sites (and
probably any other ammk'ers/traders who would want to use such a list).

What spurred me to that idea is that I've gotten a couple notes from folks
previously unknown to me who wanted to trade for a MK show, and when I've
responded (very friendly-ly) with the inevitable "here's a quiz to make sure
you're qualified" note, a few of them have just disappeared. The obvious
reading of this is that, well, the 'system' just found someone who didn't own
the legit releases, which is exactly what it's supposed to do, but I got to
wondering if some of these folks might just have snorted in disgust at being
asked for maybe the second or third time to demonstrate that they've got the
legit releases - which, for the purposes of argument here, they DO - and were
just tired of having to prove it.

Either way - correct conclusion or false negative - I don't like the idea of
having these (at least potential) fans (and rabid purchasers of all things
Keneally) associate the trading community, and by extension Mike himself, with
what they may perceive as busy-body bean-(or CD)-counters, and as a result just
fuggedabout the whole thing.

So, without second-guessing the trading policy per se, it'd just be nice if we
could be organized enough to make the 'qualification process' as minimally
invasive/annoying as possible, hence a list of 'known qualified' fans.

Discuss!

da9ve

fearthesmeenusimmons

Sep 6, 2001, 11:35:26 PM9/6/01

"Fastbulb" <fast...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >If you have a wide pipe and would like to trade directly I have set up my
> >computer as a server. I have a cable modem so it is a little slow down
only
> >open to a few people, and will only be available at certain times. So
> >logging on should be no problem. You will need a cable or DSL or better
wide
> >pipe connection. Files will be in SHN format so your going to have to
learn
> >how to use this program.

> >MKW is a front-end shell program for SHN, so get this to decompress SHN

> >files back to WAV. This is a lossless compression like PKZIP, except
PKZIP
> >cannot compress WAV files as well as SHN (No contest-WAY better!!).
> >You can find a link to the program at www.etree.org
> >I would suggest that tapers start using SHN, as you see I had to use EAC
> >extract. If tapers did this
> >DAT>Hard Drive>SHN it would be like giving everybody your master,
>
> I agree 100%. I just got a Conner CTD8000H-S DAT drive in one of my
machines,
> and can now extract DAT->CTD8000H-S->hard drive at double speed - no
> extraction, no resampling, just clean data. From there, any minimal
production
> is done in CoolEdit, and when I've got my cue sheet set out to break the
> tracks, the sumbitch goes directly to SHN on CD-R, do not pass go, do not
> collect $200. Audio CD-Rs are almost a second thought. Oh, wait, I DO
still
> want to listen to this stuff! But SHN archives rule.

My cat's name is Mittens...
ftss

Jeremy Fox

Sep 6, 2001, 11:56:28 PM9/6/01

"fearthesmeenusimmons" <fearthesme...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> My cat's name is Mittens...

I've got two cats: SCSI and GUI.

-Jeremy

fearthesmeenusimmons

Sep 7, 2001, 12:13:55 AM9/7/01

"Jeremy Fox" <yirm....@antispam.tiferet.com> wrote

> > My cat's name is Mittens...
>
> I've got two cats: SCSI and GUI.

Actually I don't really have a cat, that's a Simpsons (Ralph Wiggum)
reference...
ftss

Jeremy Fox

Sep 7, 2001, 1:32:26 AM9/7/01
Not familiar with that reference. All I know is "it tastes like burning!"

-Jeremy

Ron Spiegelhalter

Sep 7, 2001, 10:09:27 AM9/7/01
"Jeremy Fox" <yirm....@antispam.tiferet.com> wrote...

> Not familiar with that reference. All I know is "it tastes like burning!"
>
> -Jeremy

May I offer a bit of constructive newsgroup advice? When you don't quote
the post you're responding to (as I've done above), nobody knows what you're
talking about. For example...what reference??

I say this not to give you shit or anything, just to make your ammk
experience a more satisfying one (for everyone). So please don't take it
personally, I'm only trying to help.

ron

Claude Kuhnen

Sep 7, 2001, 10:43:54 AM9/7/01
"fearthesmeenusimmons" <fearthesme...@earthlink.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
is that the invisible cat that - according to Chief Wiggum - he had a
lot of adventures with?
Or was that another animal?
My fave Chief Wiggum scene is when he uses the invisible typewriter,
although the one when he obviously confuses "drowned" with "drunk"
(sorry, we have them dubbed in german, so I can't quote exactly)

Claude

Jeremy Fox

Sep 7, 2001, 11:24:23 AM9/7/01
"Ron Spiegelhalter" <mk...@NOSPAMmediaone.net> wrote in message

> May I offer a bit of constructive newsgroup advice? When you don't quote
> the post you're responding to (as I've done above), nobody knows what
you're
> talking about. For example...what reference??

Well, I spend a lot of time on the Macromedia forums, where they really
*really* frown on quoting anything more than absolutely necessary.
Personally, I feel that it's tedious to see the same parts of the thread
over and over again. Especially when some people add to the top and others
to the bottom. So I just try to include exactly what I'm responding to,
properly attributed -- in this case I did a very bad job. Late at night
laziness, most likely. But thanks!

-Jeremy

fearthesmeenusimmons

Sep 7, 2001, 11:38:20 AM9/7/01

"Claude Kuhnen" <cku...@my-deja.com> wrote

> > > I've got two cats: SCSI and GUI.
> >
> > Actually I don't really have a cat, that's a Simpsons (Ralph Wiggum)
> > reference...
> > ftss
> >
> is that the invisible cat that - according to Chief Wiggum - he had a
> lot of adventures with?
> Or was that another animal?
> My fave Chief Wiggum scene is when he uses the invisible typewriter,
> although the one when he obviously confuses "drowned" with "drunk"
> (sorry, we have them dubbed in german, so I can't quote exactly)

It's Ralph, not Chief, Wiggum. He had just asked Lisa for help with an
answer to a SAT type test, Lisa refuses, stating at lenght that helping
Ralph would comprimise the testing system for everyone. Ralph shoots back

"My cat's name is Mittens"...

It's a line I use when overwhelmed by techno-jargon, or similar moments of
great confusion.

never mind...
ftss

fearthesmeenusimmons

Sep 7, 2001, 11:38:49 AM9/7/01

"Ron Spiegelhalter" <mk...@NOSPAMmediaone.net> wrote in message

Take 3 or 4 steps backward in this thread, Ron
ftss

Ron Spiegelhalter

Sep 7, 2001, 11:48:55 AM9/7/01
"fearthesmeenusimmons" <fearthesme...@earthlink.net> wrote...
> "Ron Spiegelhalter" <mk...@NOSPAMmediaone.net> wrote...

> > I say this not to give you shit or anything, just to make your ammk
> > experience a more satisfying one (for everyone). So please don't take
it
> > personally, I'm only trying to help.
>
> Take 3 or 4 steps backward in this thread, Ron

Well sure, but a little quote makes that unnecessary. Many newsreaders can
be set to hide past (read) messages, and this reduces a lot of clutter. So
to go back that far means changing my settings so that those messages are
visible, and then hoping the message is still on the server, which it often
is not, and then changing my settings back when I'm done. It's not a huge
deal or anything, it just makes life easier for other people. A small
courtesy.

ron

Drew

Sep 7, 2001, 11:56:38 AM9/7/01

"> I've got two cats: SCSI and GUI.

I have 3 dogs, but I didn't get to name them, so they have almost normal
names.
Ruby, Max, and Duncan.

So I gave them rap names, Ruby the Cocker Spaniel used to piss if she got
frightened-Ice Pee
Max, an excellent Frisbee dog. He can catch anything! An Australian
Shepherd.
Amazing leaps-Friss-B
Duncan is a Pug, and is only 12 weeks old, I still have not named him. Maybe
Smash Mug?
We used to have another dog Chip who died of cancer, he was an abused dog,
and we rescued him. It was sad, and he was fixed (had his balls removed). I
called him No Pac.
It is so funny to see Duncan Play with Max. At first Max was afraid of him,
the dog with the human face! Now "Dunky" and Max are best buds. Constantly
playing and it's so cute to see big 55 pound Max play(who looks like 80
pounds with his thick 2 layered coat) and rollick with the 9 pound Pug. They
are so funny and cute. Max is the best dog I ever had, the smartest too, and
he's is extremely cool looking with his 2 color eyes, and beautiful Blue
Merle coat. I ran out of tricks to teach him, he is just so intelligent. He
cleans himself, let's Duncan bite him, take his toys, knows he is a puppy.
Protective when Duncan yelps Max comes running to see what's wrong, and will
cry himself. I just keep getting amazed at Max. Max makes about a thousand
different sounds. Yodels, yelps, has a lassie bark-sounds just like Lassie.
Has special sounds for when he sees bunnies, one for squirrels too.
I never had a dog that would look where you point, until now, or watch TV
and comment on what's going on. When he dies it will be like I lost a child.
He is only 2 years old, so I will have him for years to come. A good friend
calls him "Double-eye" as he has one eye that is 60% off-white, 40% brown.
The other is 95% brown 5% off-white. Common for this breed. Coolest looking
dog I ever saw!

Jeremy Fox

Sep 7, 2001, 1:41:19 PM9/7/01
Hey, I agree with Ron, that it helps to quote the pertinant information. I
have my newsreader set up like Ron's, so that I only see unread messages.
But I do, from time to time, unhide read messages to see what was going on.
No big deal. And generally, I do try to quote what I am resonding to. But
from time to time, I might be a little lazy.

The bottom line, Ron, is that you should figure that if I'm posting, it's
not worth reading to begin with, so don't worry about it. :)

-Jeremy

"Ron Spiegelhalter" <mk...@NOSPAMmediaone.net> wrote in message

Fragbert

Sep 9, 2001, 8:41:58 PM9/9/01
Fastbulb wrote:

>> It might be useful for MKtrading.org to assist in authentication of
>>traders...
>>

>wondering if some of these folks might just have snorted in disgust at being
>asked for maybe the second or third time to demonstrate that they've got the
>legit releases - which, for the purposes of argument here, they DO - and were
>just tired of having to prove it.

Hmm. Could be, I guess. It's never bothered me to prove my trade
eligibility. I'm glad that other (when I contact them for the first
time) make the effort to verify I meet the conditions.

>Either way - correct conclusion or false negative - I don't like the idea of
>having these (at least potential) fans (and rabid purchasers of all things
>Keneally) associate the trading community, and by extension Mike himself, with
>what they may perceive as busy-body bean-(or CD)-counters, and as a result just
>fuggedabout the whole thing.

Heh. Well, a lot of people think we're all a little "out there" for
being so into Milke in the first place. Still, I've always felt it
comforting and encouraging (not frustrating) to deal with a dedicated
group that is concerned about the policies of the artist they love.

>So, without second-guessing the trading policy per se, it'd just be nice if we
>could be organized enough to make the 'qualification process' as minimally
>invasive/annoying as possible, hence a list of 'known qualified' fans.

Fine with me. Although I don't know how we go about it. Wouldn't
they just join MKTrading.org with us?

Dave
(aka Fragbert)
fragbert at mktrading daht org
http://www.mktrading.org/~fragbert/

Jeremy Fox

Sep 9, 2001, 10:24:07 PM9/9/01
What is considered having all the legit releases? Do you have to have Tar
Tapes I and II? Do you have to have the Mistakes CD?

-Jeremy

Bruce Anderson

Sep 9, 2001, 10:34:44 PM9/9/01
In article <9nh87g$fm$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>,
"Jeremy Fox" <yirm....@antispam.tiferet.com> wrote:

> What is considered having all the legit releases? Do you have to have Tar
> Tapes I and II? Do you have to have the Mistakes CD?

I think the Tar Tapes are part of the requirement, but I don't know
about the Mistakes. I would think that you should have to own all of the
stuff that's billed as "Mike Keneally" or "Mike Keneally and Beer for
Dolphins". If you started including everything he's ever played on I
think that would get out of control.

I am wondering, however, if owning the Soap Scum Remover video is
required.

Bruce
--
"If you kick someone in the teeth for following you like
a stupid cow, are you an asshole for doing that?" - Mike Patton

Ron Spiegelhalter

Sep 9, 2001, 11:40:14 PM9/9/01
"Jeremy Fox" <yirm....@antispam.tiferet.com> wrote...

> What is considered having all the legit releases? Do you have to have Tar
> Tapes I and II? Do you have to have the Mistakes CD?

I think anything that's readily available, that is everything except maybe
TT1 and Dust Speck. I'm not sure how available Mistakes and SSR are, but
I'd count them. A person should definitely have hat., 1/2 Alive, Sluggo!,
Dancing, and Nonkertompf, and should be making some effort to get BTDS, the
TTs, Mistakes, and SSR. Those are typically the criteria I use when trading
shows with people I don't know.

ron

fearthesmeenusimmons

Sep 10, 2001, 12:50:14 AM9/10/01

"Ron Spiegelhalter" <mk...@NOSPAMmediaone.net> wrote in message

I've had a hard time finding Tar Tapes, I've got everything else, I've also
spent more on T-shirts than on CD's, not that it has any bearing on the
taping policy, but I feel better knowing I'm doing a little extra for the
cause...BTW, If Mikey comes back to Seattle (PLEEEEEEAZE!!!!!!!) I will
*definitely* be that guy (I didn't like PCU anyway...)
ftss

Owy

Sep 10, 2001, 4:17:23 PM9/10/01
> Heh. Well, a lot of people think we're all a little "out there" for
> being so into Milke in the first place.

but I'm a vegan.

sorry.

OWY.

NP- MK/BFD- _Dancing_

Owy

Sep 10, 2001, 4:20:41 PM9/10/01
>I'm not sure how available Mistakes and SSR are, but
> I'd count them.

but, I haven't got SSR 'cause I don't own a TV. I hadn't even considered
that being a requirement. I guess a little discretion is required here...

OWY.

NP- Ed Mann- _Perfect World_

Ron Spiegelhalter

Sep 10, 2001, 5:41:49 PM9/10/01
"Owy" <o...@ioneye.freeserve.co.uk> wrote...

> >I'm not sure how available Mistakes and SSR are, but
> > I'd count them.
>
> but, I haven't got SSR 'cause I don't own a TV. I hadn't even considered
> that being a requirement. I guess a little discretion is required here...

In general, I won't refuse to trade with someone because they don't have
SSR. Someone who has most of the CDs and is interested in live shows is
going to get the whole catalog eventually. I don't like to be a hard-ass
about it, I just try to feel people out and make a judgment call.

ron

Tom Johnson

Sep 11, 2001, 1:22:57 AM9/11/01
"Ron Spiegelhalter" <mk...@NOSPAMmediaone.net> wrote

> In general, I won't refuse to trade with someone because they don't have
> SSR. Someone who has most of the CDs and is interested in live shows is
> going to get the whole catalog eventually. I don't like to be a hard-ass
> about it, I just try to feel people out and make a judgment call.

I'm going to be including a nice little proof-of-eligibility right on my
page for mktrading.org. I scanned my MK articles and will be including them
right on my page . . . when I finally get around to finishing that puppy.
All the hat., BTDS, HAIH, Sluggo!, Nonkertompf SE, Dancing SE, (space
reserved for the soon-to-be Wooden Smoke SE), the Mistakes, Tar Tapes 1 & 2,
Oppymusic, and Neil Sadler's Theory of Forms, and Soap Scum Remover. I'm
slow, but damn I'm thorough. I'll get it finished someday soon Ron! It's
gonna be right-pretty when it's finished, I'm telling you! ;-)

Tom