Story of Antichrist.....

Cyber^Satan

Feb 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/24/97

The Antichrist Superstar story

In order to reduce civilian interference with the mission of this
powerful coalition, certain clarifications must be brought to the
attention of the conscientious objector.

The Antichrist Superstar, the legend and its present incarnation, was
endangered in response to increasing world tension. Mr Marilyn Manson,
one of very few in a position to convey a message of impending doom, has
taken it upon himself, with the aid of his well trained associates,
namely: Twiggy Ramirez, Madonna Wayne Gacy, Ginger Fish, and the latest
incarnate Zim Zum, to do so.

Just as any institution for change must metamorphosize frequently to
remain consistent with its dogma, the music of the Third Coming of
Marilyn Manson, Antichrist Superstar, reflects the many changes that
these visionaries have undergone. To the dismay of those who wish to
bring a turnabout to the human condition, change has been stigmatized
through association with entropy, disorder and other such undesired
qualities. The music, having been extracted from the inner revelations
of Mr. Manson using various techniques of torture and sleep deprivation,
is the sound track to a transmutation itself.

This metamorphosis, in particular, operates in accordance with the
natural evolution of all things, and must be regarded as a positive
development, rather than something to be feared or misconstrued. Mr
Manson stated, "I try to relate my story, which is somewhat
autobiographical, in the metaphor of a worm that transforms into-- what
it believes to be -- a beautiful angel. But thats not exactly how the
world sees it. The world views it as much more of a demon or devil."

It is this misunderstanding, the confusion of angel for devil that will
lead to resistance.

Marilyn Manson would like us all to heed the words of the following
passage taken from the doctrines of 'Antichrist Superstar':

"We have combined Hebrew Kabalism, numerology, narcotics, and computer
technology to create a musical ritual to bring about the apocalypse.
Whether it is an armageddon of the subconscious or destruction of the
world as we know it, is up to the listener to decide."

The Antichrist is the perfect villian. To many, so is Mr. Manson. Both
characters elusive, asymetrical, and dangerously potent. Both catalysts
to the self examination of American Values. Both prophets of their own
tellings, and both legends. With 'Antichrist Superstar' having come to
its fruition, on the eve of its finest hour, one question remains: Is
Marilyn Manson the Antichrist? and the answer is no. He is a superstar.

"The lyrics and ideals expressed on this album are those of a character
called Antichrist Superstar who is portrayed by me and every other
person in America. Those who fail to admit and realize this, are the
ones who will be afraid and offended. This is what you should fear, you
are what you should fear."

So now it is up to you: conscientous listener, casual observer,
disillusioned skeptic, to come to your own conclusions. One man's
villian is always another man's hero. Decide for yourself. After all,
it's only a record...or is it?
Judgement Day: October the 8th 1996.

--
-=666=Cyber^Satan=666=-

Reverend B.

Feb 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/25/97
to Cyber^Satan

On Mon, 24 Feb 1997, Cyber^Satan wrote:

>The Antichrist Superstar story
>

>In order to reduce civilian interference with the mission of this
>powerful coalition, certain clarifications must be brought to the
>attention of the conscientious objector.

[rest snipped]

Congratulations. You got a press kit.

Rev. B.