Jimmy's Lovers

Pretz

Jul 24, 2006, 1:06:53 PM7/24/06

From: "RC Moonpie" <No, you are. If she is to be believed, Cid was
JimmyPage's lover for awhile. And then there are the rumors. Which we will
not speak of.>>

Is this verified by anyone besides the Cid?

bb...@epix.net

Jul 24, 2006, 5:34:23 PM7/24/06

crock of shit

Graff Zeppelin

Jul 25, 2006, 4:35:43 AM7/25/06

"Pretz" <pr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Only by Howldog and RC Moonpie who seems to have cancelled a lot of his
misogynist soc.men posts in the interim.

Message has been deleted

Wog George

Jul 26, 2006, 5:13:18 AM7/26/06

"RC Moonpie" <rc_mo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello Anthony. Still being an obsessed dick-face, I see.
>
> Howz that Usenet Pathetic Anal Pineapple Kook award working on your
> resume?

It opens all sorts of doors, mainly at the Newcastle Mental Health Service.

--
George
"Strike me down while you can, but it won't make your dried up ovaries any

Grinner

Jul 26, 2006, 6:08:39 AM7/26/06

"Wog George" <georgiopapa...@allgreek2me.com> wrote in message

> "RC Moonpie" <rc_mo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:35:43 +1000, "Graff Zeppelin"
>> <GR...@noemail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"Pretz" <pr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>>Only by Howldog and RC Moonpie who seems to have cancelled a lot of his
>>>misogynist soc.men posts in the interim.
>>>

>> Hello Anthony. Still being an obsessed dick-face, I see.
>>
>> Howz that Usenet Pathetic Anal Pineapple Kook award working on your
>> resume?
>>

> It opens all sorts of doors, mainly at the Newcastle Mental Health
> Service.

You've accused me of being Anthony as well.
I emailed him about your problem with me and it appears you two have a
history.

Might I suggest you do a course in header reading? Not everyone who posts
from the +1000 time zone is "Anthony" I use XP service pack 2 with no
updates as I've heard some of the updates can cause problems, whereas it
appears Anthony is still using either 98 or ME.

I hope we can be friends, wog george.

Message has been deleted

voice of reason

Jul 26, 2006, 7:16:45 AM7/26/06

no doubt a threesome including:

1. picture of Aleister Crowley
2. his right hand

Wog George

Jul 26, 2006, 7:54:13 AM7/26/06

"Grinner" <Gri...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Mr Mudlark was in denial too, but revealed the truth in almost no time at
all. Now you're trying to convince everyone that you:

* post via Anthony's favourite news provider (although he gave them a gob
full when they started charging for it)
* live in Anthony's timezone
* respond in a particular fashion to me (it was insinuations of alcohol
abuse last time, which is irony at its finest)
* immediate leap for the words "stalking" or "headers" when challenged
* pull a sock puppet out of your arse at will (you started posting as Graff
Zeppelin about 10 hours ago)
* post as Grinner when Anthony went through a phase or two when he couldn't
post without including *grins* in the text
* are special buddies with him.

My guess is that even Running Bob Banovic had to upgrade from ME sooner or
later (cue reply from Anthony where he posts via his Me PC citing it as
proof of something-or-other).

Tell me, do they give you a new sanity certificate each time you get out of
therapy? You must have quite a collection. So many, in fact, that your IQ
certificate must pale into insignificance. Speaking of which...
http://www.frappr.com/deeppurple/photo/139508. That shirt must go awfully
well with the pineapple...

Grinner

Jul 26, 2006, 9:53:59 AM7/26/06

"Wog George" <georgiopapa...@allgreek2me.com> wrote in message

No. I merely asked if *we* could be friends. That's all. I offered you help
via AA, as you seem to fire off at everyone and I know you have battled the
bottle.
Now you've gone off on this 'Anthony' tangent.
You seem worried you'll be cut down, as per your sig, I've never threatened
you and it's all reading a bit paranoid on your part.
Sorry for trying, mate.
Honestly.

Grinner

Jul 26, 2006, 10:00:53 AM7/26/06

"Heimdal" <hei...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Grinner" <> I hope we can be friends, wog george.
>>

> Can I be your friend, too?

Sure, who are you?

Message has been deleted

Heimdal

Jul 26, 2006, 1:50:54 PM7/26/06
"RC Moonpie" <> Cid's a woman who lives in Los Angeles. Its possible she was
Page's lover. Another woman who used to post here, claimed to work at the
Rainbow in 1975, saw Zeppelin a lot there, and claims to have known Cid
then.

So is Jimmy hung like a horse? Did she pull any trains for him and the band?

Wog George

Jul 26, 2006, 3:19:54 PM7/26/06

"Grinner" <Gri...@gmail.com> wrote in message

And Anthony told you this?

> Now you've gone off on this 'Anthony' tangent.

Just when you start posting your strongest denials, you'll inadvertently use
your sock to post late night song lyrics. You already fucked up with your
second post way back in March when you used the wrong identity to post some
typical Anthony words, viz "How about those with widow peaks, yellow teeth,
psychotic looking eyes, 500 earrings and long creepy fingers?", only to go
into damage control by posting "Steal my lines why don't you, Grinner?" as
Anthony shortly after.

> You seem worried you'll be cut down, as per your sig, I've never
> threatened you and it's all reading a bit paranoid on your part.

Where does my sig say that I'm worried I'll be cut down? It's a quote from
a television show!! Blue Haven logic comes riding back into town!!!

> Sorry for trying, mate.

Sorry AND trying would be a more apt description of you.

> Honestly.

This one needs no response. You'll shoot this one down yourself really
soon...

Grinner

Jul 26, 2006, 11:24:56 PM7/26/06

"Wog George" <georgiopapa...@allgreek2me.com> wrote in message

I know you from amj-t 99-2000, you were a drunk then and sobriety hasn't
seemed to have helped you. If indeed you are sober. You seem very tortured.
I simply offered you the serenity and peace of mind of AA.

>> Now you've gone off on this 'Anthony' tangent.
>
> Just when you start posting your strongest denials,

Denial is something the recovering alcoholic must deal with, and not project
onto others if they wish to progress as human beings.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

voice of reason

Jul 27, 2006, 7:35:20 AM7/27/06

I doubt it- the guy weighed all of 90 pounds from heroin abuse- no
doubt he's hung like a pretzel.

Perhaps someday he'll wake up, and apologize to the entire WORLD of
fans, for putting Crowleyisms into his music.

What an asshole.

ps- I believe Cyd is for real.

DeserTBoB

Jul 27, 2006, 12:18:47 PM7/27/06
On 27 Jul 2006 04:35:20 -0700, "voice of reason"
<streambr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Heimdal wrote:
>> "RC Moonpie" <> Cid's a woman who lives in Los Angeles. Its possible she was
>> Page's lover. Another woman who used to post here, claimed to work at the
>> Rainbow in 1975, saw Zeppelin a lot there, and claims to have known Cid

>> then. <snip>

I used to work at KIIS on Sunset, right across from the Rainbow, where
I used to go after work. OMG! Maybe I did Cyd! ARRRRRRGH!

>> So is Jimmy hung like a horse? Did she pull any trains for him and the band?
>
>I doubt it- the guy weighed all of 90 pounds from heroin abuse- no

>doubt he's hung like a pretzel. <snip>

Still, anything would be "hung like a horse" compared to your probable
two incher surrounded by fat, Noodles.

>Perhaps someday he'll wake up, and apologize to the entire WORLD of

>fans, for putting Crowleyisms into his music. <snip>

Perhaps someday you'll apologize to the world for your continual eBay
thievery and deception as 66fourdoor, as well as shoddy business
practices. You'll do plenty of apologizing from prison for your tax
cheating.

Cydne Singer

Jul 27, 2006, 6:34:22 PM7/27/06
Just for the record, I was a hippie and a solo dancer ( a rare creature
who kept her clothes on when she danced ) and not a groupie and not into
"group scenes" with bands.
Amnd when i was involved with Jimmy he wasn't into heroin ( though he
was into cocaine ). The heroin came later ( I was not involved with him
after 1971, so we are talking the earlier years before the band was
superstars, they were playing clubs, except towards the end, when i knew
him ).
He was always skinny back then but he was very strong for a scrawny guy.
I saw him beat the crap out of gus twice or three times his size. Cyd

~~~ http://community-2.webtv.net/Cynthiangel/JustMySites/ ~~~ LOLA:
When I met you, I found a wild child prowling in Sunset Strip nights,
Neon fantasy called to your howling soul. Your hungry need fed on the
tinsel. New Mexico high mesas with thunder winds are now a restless
shelter for the turbulence of the storm that is your reality.. They can
not tame you even though they keep you. You were never a domestic breed.
A kitten's smile, you wear like a mask for the purring lion. 7-23-06

Cydne Singer

Jul 27, 2006, 6:37:19 PM7/27/06
Were you really cute with long hair? If that was not the case then nope,
you weren't with me. I was into BEAUTY, that was the only thing that I
was interested in. And what years was this when you were there? I turned
celibate in 1980 and have no regrets about having done so. Personal
decision, plenty of temptation but on a different pathway by then.

Heimdal

Jul 27, 2006, 10:03:47 PM7/27/06
"Cydne Singer" <( I was not involved with him after 1971, so we are talking

the earlier years before the band was superstars, they were playing clubs,
except towards the end.>>

By 1971 they were big stars. I doubt they were playing in bars. I wonder if
you weren't too stoned to know if you were having sex with Jimmy Page or
Jerome Page.

Cydne Singer

Jul 28, 2006, 6:51:59 AM7/28/06
I was mainly involved with Jimmy in 67-68 but occasionally in the later
years ( we kept running into each other ). In the earlier part of that
he was playing clubs.
I broke up with him for good in 71 and it was a short but very turbulent
getting together and break up ( and final at that time ). He did pursue
me after that for a few years but I wasn't interested ( for private
reasons ).
He did run around in limos during that time but he had a thing for limos
even in his club days. I didn't go on tour with him or to any of his
shows until their final show in 77 ( the last one in the states ).
They were a popular band by 71 but didn't get to superstar status until
Stairway came out.
I lived in San Francisco and Hollywood back then. Bands were a dime a
dozen for us. EVERYONE was in a band and there were a gazillion touring
bands as well.
So it was no big deal to go out with someone like Jimmy ( a girlfriend
of mine a block away was later to have an affair with Alice Cooper and
another girlfriend of mine a year older did become a groupie. I grew up
in Orange County and was part of a pack of natural blondes from that
area. Orange County blondes were quite sought after because we had
natural beauty and we were perceived as being classy ).
Besides I went with Jimmy because he was pretty. Why else go out with
someone when you are 18, 19 years old?

duty-honor-country

Jul 28, 2006, 10:47:43 AM7/28/06

DESERTBOB is a hideous illegal alien rat- take a look for yourself-
check out that bad mustache, big nose, and scraggly frame- and flabby
legs. Also he brags about being a "female plumbing expert"- the only
kids he has are on the bathroom wall- and now he's age 50, single,
lonely, and trolling Usenet talking to teenagers.

el boobo pathetica- a new subspecies !

see his pic HERE

http://i7.tinypic.com/21aa1ip.gif

he has since deleted his own myspace page, but I have a copy of it-
email me for a complete myspace on DESERTBOB- to funny !!

email bb...@epix.net for details- and a good laugh at an ugly fucker,
DeserTBoob !

you'll die laughing when you see what he had on myspace.com

duty-honor-country

Jul 28, 2006, 10:52:53 AM7/28/06

Cynd,

check your email, I sent you a copy of DeserTBob's former myspace.com
page

calling him cute would be like calling an sloth graceful...

(laughter....)

Message has been deleted

duty-honor-country

Jul 28, 2006, 11:06:04 AM7/28/06

You would have been better off following Steppenwolf around. John Kay
no doubt has way more personality than Jimmy Page will ever live to
have- and John is a better songwriter.

Message has been deleted

duty-honor-country

Jul 28, 2006, 2:41:11 PM7/28/06

Cydne Singer wrote:
> Were you really cute with long hair? If that was not the case then nope,
> you weren't with me. I was into BEAUTY, that was the only thing that I
> was interested in. And what years was this when you were there? I turned
> celibate in 1980 and have no regrets about having done so. Personal
> decision, plenty of temptation but on a different pathway by then.
> Cyd

yo Cyd,

check this out- DeserTBob blowing a gasket over on alt.collecting
8track tapes

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.collecting.8-track-tapes/browse_frm/thread/2e76e72c6f490b91/3c1f1998a23d1e87#3c1f1998a23d1e87

From: DeserTBoB <dese...@rglobal.net>
Newsgroups: alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Subject: Re: NAD 2200 POWER ENVELOPE STEREO AMP-400 WATTS/CHANNEL-$275
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:42:54 -0700

OK, Noodles...you want to play that game? We can play that game.
Expect pictures of your house, cars, you, your wife and any other
pertinent images to be posted on the Internet soon.

DeserTBoB

Jul 28, 2006, 10:42:28 PM7/28/06
On Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:37:19 -0700, Cynth...@webtv.net (Cydne
Singer) wrote:

>Were you really cute with long hair? <snip>

Did you see the picture that our apostolic idiot and Jimmy Page
foamer-cum-hater Chralie Nudo posted? That is me, with a few decades
on me. My hair was even longer then.

We used to hang at the Rainbow from around '75 to '77, mostly. Lively
place back in those days. KIIS, the former KKDJ, had its studios
across the street in the Playboy building and was the #1 Top 40 FM
station in the market. It was a good gig, for what it was. I worked
there before deciding radio was basically a loser's proposition and
got on with my telephone company career.

DeserTBoB

Jul 28, 2006, 10:44:02 PM7/28/06
On 28 Jul 2006 07:52:53 -0700, "duty-honor-country"
<winches...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>check your email, I sent you a copy of DeserTBob's former myspace.com
>page
>
>calling him cute would be like calling an sloth graceful...
>

>(laughter....) <snip>

To quote another groupie:

"Hey Noodles? Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo! The clock on the wall says
it's time for your anti-psychotic meds!"

...which he's obviously not been taking for awhile.

smogchokedLosAngeles

Jul 29, 2006, 6:19:59 AM7/29/06

and Cyd just ran for the hills, after seeing this picture of DeserTuggo

http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=21aa1ip

the DeserTBoob is bragging his hair was "even longer", as if that would
get him a date...

I had longer hair than that, on my balls- and mine wasn't greasy and
flat, like DeserTBoob's

It must be nice to live in never-never land like DeserTBob....we can
all visit him there someday, when we want a vacation away from reality

Message has been deleted

DeserTBoB

Jul 29, 2006, 12:22:52 PM7/29/06
On 29 Jul 2006 03:19:59 -0700, Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA masquearading
as "smogchokedLosAngeles" <smogchoked...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>the DeserTBoob is bragging his hair was "even longer", as if that would
>get him a date...
>
>I had longer hair than that, on my balls- and mine wasn't greasy and
>flat, like DeserTBoob's
>
>It must be nice to live in never-never land like DeserTBob....we can

>all visit him there someday, when we want a vacation away from reality <snip>

You haven't had a taste or reality in 20 year, Noodles, due to your
mental illness However, you're starting to get a glimpse of reality
now that I've trashed your 66fourdoor eBay account and will soon have
you COMPLETELY thrown off of Google Groups. Since you're too stupid
to know how to work a newsreader, we'll hopefully be rid of you.

Spamming eBay auctions is a direct violation of eBay's Terms of
Service...tsk tsk tsk!

DeserTBoB

Jul 29, 2006, 12:24:48 PM7/29/06
On 29 Jul 2006 03:24:01 -0700, "smogchokedLosAngeles"
<smogchoked...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Wait 'til you see his house. Cookie-cutter lot, on postage-stamp
>estates, on a dead end street in Lancaster, Ca. <snip>

Funny...it happens to be worth more than 3 times that T-111-sheathed
SHACK you have in Beech Mountain Estates on Bear Run Drive, right,
Noodles? I could sell mine, buy your dump at the tax lien sale, and
both your neighbors'!

How's your IRS and PA state tax audits going? Any talk of prison time
yet?

Cydne Singer

Jul 29, 2006, 6:37:00 PM7/29/06
I didn't click on the jpeg as the file was too big for my low rent
browser. Hey, is this president of your fan club trying to set us up
LOL!
I have a sister who lives in Palmdale and she just made me an aunt again
with a new niece a few days ago. I am obviously totally stoked over
that. :-)

Cydne Singer

Jul 29, 2006, 6:42:26 PM7/29/06
Lancaster? I thought Bob lived in Palmdale. As far as owning a lot
ANYWHERE in SoCal --- do you know how much ANY property, with or without
a house ( or even a trailer ) on it is WORTH? You can buy yourself a 10
bedroom Vctorian mansion on 10 acres and have enough buy a couple of
apartment houses in other parts of the country with the money you could
make selling a piece of proplerty in SoCal.
BTW, go north of Lancaster nas Palmdale and invest in some real estate
in Mohave. Richard Branson and Paul Allen are planning on opening a
private space port there in 2010. So the real estate in that area is
gonna boom in the next few years big time.
Cyd..
Message has been deleted

DeserTBoB

Jul 30, 2006, 12:46:26 AM7/30/06
On 29 Jul 2006 19:32:11 -0700, "shirked duty-dishonor-cowardice"
<winches...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>If you're into beauty, Bob ain't it ! <snip>

A lot easier on the eye than that fat ginzo from Drums, PA, called
"Cholly Noodlez!" HAHAHAH

Hey tard boy...I can sell my place, and buy your house at the tax lien
sale, PLUS the neighbors on EITHER side, PLUS the neighbors across the
street, and STILL have change left over. Face it...Drums, especially
Beech Mountain, is a dump in the toxic NE corner of Penna! PERFECT
for a loser like you!

Message has been deleted

DeserTBoB

Jul 30, 2006, 10:48:12 AM7/30/06
On 30 Jul 2006 04:00:38 -0700, "shirked duty-dishonor-cowardice" aka
CHarlie Nudo of Drums, PA, who never spent a day of his worthless life
in the military <winches...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>see what I mean Cyd ? DeserTBoob the uggo, a legend in his own mind.
>
>He did win the "ugliest lonelyman" award last year though... <snip>

The little voices are powerful this morning, eh, Noodles?

Somehow, I DON'T think she thinks you've got your brain working
correctly.

DeserTBoB

Jul 30, 2006, 6:15:09 PM7/30/06